Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:15 am

Scorpion Girl in Kitty Kat and the House of Wax 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Girl in Kitty Kat and the House of Wax
Scorpion Girl in Kitty Kat and the House of Wax

Brush Park
Detroit
11 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned SCORPION GIRL...rolling her head from side to side...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her black sticky mask as she slowly regained consciousness. Behind the mask of the Lusty Latina...18 year old GINA CORTES...felt like she was waking up from what seemed to be a never ending nightmare. Through her blurry vision...Gina saw images of her self having sex with ED LOPES...a teen Latino nerd who went to Carver High School like she did...and who she discovered she had feelings for.She saw these images change...with Ed being replaced by SHANICE WILSON...a teen African American socialite who she despised...but for some reason...was aroused by erotic thoughts of her.

Then she remembered her idol...the SCORPION WOMAN...from who she had gotten super powers...shooting at her as she swung over the rooftops of buildings in Detroit...causing her to fall to the ground... about fighting her...getting beaten in her immense firm brown bust...getting it exposed when Scorpion Woman yanked down her thin tight black sticky leotard... Scorpion Woman groping them...and finally rubbing her virgin teen cunt through the flimsy fabric of her leotard...until she had the biggest orgasm of her life...and passing out. Gina remembered waking up...dizzy...disoriented and helpless...as city councilman MARIO VANETTI...erotically exploited her before putting her back to sleep with chloroform.

As Gina's senses returned...she heard the chirping sound of crickets...felt cool air brushing against her voluptuous and muscular brown body...and felt a soft damp surface beneath her. As her vision cleared...the Lusty Latina discovered herself...looking up at a star-filled night sky...under the branches of a huge oak tree. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh...My aching Scorpion Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuh..My Scorpion Pussy...hurts too...Where?...What?" groaned Gina...as she also discovered she was lying on some grass...near the tree...surrounded by bushes...with her ankle high black sticky boots...silver belt...and thin black sticky leotard lying nearby.

Her black sticky mask...black sticky gloves...and the silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist...were the only items of clothing on her. "Ohhhh..How long have I been out?!...It's night!" gasped Scorpion Girl in shock. Slowly she got to her erotic bare brown feet...leaned against the tree...and began to put the rest of her costume on. "Uuuuh...My whole body hurt...especially my Scorpion Boobs...and my Scorpion Pussy...I gotta get home...FRANK and BEVERLY will freak" thought Gina...as she remembered her foster parents Frank and Beverly Anderson. After slipping on the rest of her flimsy black sticky attire...which barely covered her voluptuous and muscular brown body...the Lusty Latina fired her Scorpion Line from her Scorpion Bracelet skyward and swung away...not yet understanding all that had happened to her over the last several hours.

Downtown Detroit
Midnight

Over the rooftops...a thief moved swiftly and stealthily...carrying a bag filled with jewellery...stolen from a popular jeweller's store in the city. With expert agility...the thief leapt from one rooftop to another...briefly highlighted by the light of full moon in the sky above...which showed the thief to be a woman. However this was no ordinary woman. She was tall with a curvy athletic figure...clad from head to toe...in a skin tight midnight blue bodysuit which allowed her to blend in with the darkness. Her fingernails and toenails were long sharp and silver...which often proved helpful in combat and for climbing.

She wore a black belt around her shapely waist...which had several compartments...with her various tools of the trade. The lower part of her nose and thick puffy lips midnight blue in colour like her bodysuit...were the only parts of her face that were revealed. Her brown eyes peered through narrow slits in the cowl she wore over her head...with cat's ears perking up atop her head...giving her a feline look which was in keeping with her name. She was the notorious cat burglar known as KITTY KAT...wanted in several states for the daring heists she pulled off. Tonight she decided to make a debut in Detroit...stealing some rare jewels which were imported from the KINGDOM OF BENGALI...a small but rich nation located along India's northern border.

The Feisty Feline figured on boasting about the theft of these jewels on a special instagram account she had...keeping them for a while...then selling them on the black market to get funds to continue her heists. However Kitty Kat's plans were disrupted as she landed on a rooftop and found another woman standing in her way. "Meow" admitted the cat burglar...as she could not help but admire the tight black armoured leotard...gloves...boots and mask which this woman wore...highlighting her curvaceous and muscular creamy body. She looked at the silver scorpion insignia located between her huge firm creamy breasts...and then into the woman's blue eyes which stared at her through the slits of her black armoured mask.

"You...You're the Scorpion Woman!...I'm a fan!" quipped Kitty Kat as she landed on the balls of her sexy feet. The Venomous Vixen made no reply...as she stood her ground. Holding the bag of jewels in her left hand...the Curvy Cat Woman...slowly reached behind her back with her right hand...pulling out some darts from one of the compartments of her belt. "Not the talkative type?...
Well...I'd love to stay and chat but I really got to..." began Kitty Kat as she prepared to throw the concealed darts in her right hand. However she was taken off guard by the lightning swiftness of Scorpion Woman as she raised her slender right muscular creamy arm...and fired an energy bolt from the silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Kitty Kat...rising on the tips of her sexy toes...taking the full brunt of the energy bolt in her big firm bust...framed against her midnight blue cat suit. She collapsed to the rooftop...her brown eyes closing quickly...her head rolling against her left shoulder...as the force of the blast to her chest put her lights out in less than a second. Grabbing the unconscious cat burglar by the scruff of the neck...Scorpion Woman dragged her down ten flights of stairs in the stairwell of the building she was in...then tossed her on to the pavement outside. Raising Kitty Kat's arms above her head...the Venomous Vixen handcuffed her to a street light... left the bag of jewels on the pavement and mounted her black armoured SCORPION CYCLE...which was parked nearby.

Seeing the flashing lights of an approaching police car...Scorpion Woman wasted no time in starting her motorcycle's engine and speeding off before they got closer. The two officers in the car were startled to see the unconscious Kitty Kat handcuffed to the streetlight...with the bag of jewels on the pavement her claw like sexy toes. They stopped the car...got out and approached her. One officer took the bag of jewels...placed it in the back of the squad car and called in their discovery. The second officer went to take the Feisty Feline into custody. However he was startled when Kitty Kat managed to get out of the handcuffs...deal him a right fist to the jaw...leap to the rooftop of another building and escape without her prized catch. "Damn you Scorpion Bitch!" fumed Kitty Kat
her entire night's work wasted.

One week later
Carver High School
Noon

Dressed in a beanie ...baggy shirt...slacks and sneakers to conceal her shapely brown body and conceal her secret identity...Gina Cortes made her way through the crowded school cafeteria...feeling like the nightmare she had was continuing while she was awake. The video of Scorpion Woman beating and humiliating her as Scorpion Girl had gone viral...and the kids at the school...just like many other people in Detroit...couldn't stop watching it or talking about it. Her sexy super powered alter-ego had gone from being described as a super heroine to a super whore.

Gina couldn't believe the video...seeing herself described the evil CLOWN GIRL as her friend...and then attack Scorpion Woman...who shot at her...beat her into submission...pulled down her top...groped her immense firm brown bust...making her hot...horny...and helpless...and then rub her virgin teen cunt until she orgasmed and passed out. Leading the chorus of condemnation of Scorpion Girl at the school was none other than Shanice Wilson...who openly called Gina by the name she gave herself in the video...Scorpion Skank.

"Look at the Skank get nailed...It really turns her on...We're so safe with her around" gloated Shanice as she and her teen minions looked at the video at their table in the cafeteria and laughed. Then she saw Gina pass by. "Hey Cortes!...Bet if you dressed like the Scorpion Skank...You'd get some action too!" mocked Shanice. Gina felt her anger rise...but it quickly subsided as the images of Shanice toying with her exposed big puffy dark brown nipples...and fingering her in her cunt...as Scorpion Girl played out in her mind...making her wonder if this ever happened. She ignored them and kept on walking.

The Latina tomboy felt bad that instead of using her new powers to help people see Scorpion Woman as a super heroine...she made people think she was a cross between a whore and a criminal. It was getting more difficult for her to venture out at night as Scorpion Girl...with Frank and Beverly keeping a closer watch on her...since the events of a week ago...when she ducked out of school for reasons she could not understand...changed into Scorpion Girl and went to help Clown Girl's henchmen...the KILLER CLOWNS...rob a private bank...leading to her defeat by Scorpion Girl.

She then remembered the blurry image of Mario Vanetti looking down on her....feeling helpless as he molested her in her naked immense brown bust..tweaked and rotated her big puffy dark brown nipples into hardness and erectness...fingered her in her virgin brown cunt...make her agree to something...and then knock her out with chloroform. Gina wanted to talk to someone about this...but couldn't. Then she saw Ed sitting by himself in the cafeteria...typing on his laptop...ignoring everyone around him.

Seeing him like this made Gina feel even worse. Ed was the one person who supported her as Scorpion Girl. She remembered how attracted she was to him...and how she loved the way his hands felt over her voluptuous and muscular brown body. Gina could only imagine how badly he felt seeing that video. She wanted to go to him as Scorpion Girl and explain to him that she was not herself...and was for--d to do things against her will. However the Latina tomboy could not find the courage inside of her to do it. "I gotta find a way to find out what happened to me...gotta find a way to fix this...but I can only do this as Scorpion Girl" thought Gina.

Midtown
Detroit
9 pm

Wearing one of her many skimpy tank tops and flimsy pairs of panties...her shoulder length black hair tied above her head...Gina was sitting on her bed...her fingers busily working the keyboard of her laptop. The Latina tomboy couldn't help but look at the video of how effortlessly Scorpion Woman beat and aroused her into submission. "If that's my weakness...It's gotta be hers too...but I can't beat her in a fight" thought Gina as she watched the Venomous Vixen...grope her naked immense firm brown breasts...then rapidly rub her teenage cunt...through the fabric of her thin black sticky leotard until she cummed.

"I know I want Ed to make me cum...but why do I keep thinking about Shanice turning me on...like it happened before..." wondered Gina. Pushing those thoughts to the back of her mind...the Latina tomboy knew she had to counter the viral video which made the entire city think that Scorpion Girl was a teen skank in a flimsy costume and not a super heroine. "I keep trying to remember what happened to me after I last left Ed's place...to follow a lead on Clown Girl...but it's all a blank...It's like I could see myself fighting Scorpion Woman...but I didn't want to...then there's those fuzzy images of Councilman Vanetti nailing me...putting my lights out with chloroform...then I wake up nude in the park..it doesn't make any sense..." fumed Gina.

Just as she felt her brain was going to explode...the Latina tomboy caught a glimpse of something else online. Gina clicked on the mouse of her laptop and opened up a thread of online articles and blogs about a notorious female cat burglar who was believed to be operating in Detroit. She saw images of the tall curvy athletic burglar wearing a full body midnight blue cat suit...complete with claw like fingernails and toenails...her identity concealed by a cowl mask with cat's ears perking up atop her head.

Checking further along the thread...Gina found one particular blog...THE KAT'S MEOW...which seemed to be run by the Feline Felon herself...bragging about her many thefts and how there was no one who could catch her. Some of the comments attached to the blogs hailed the cat burglar who went by the name of Kitty Kat as an outsider who took on the establishment. She was even being credited with a batch of unexplained robberies in Detroit's Historical District. This to Gina seemed a good place to start.

Knowing that Frank was out working a late patrol shift...as he and several other police officers were trying to arrest Scorpion Woman. She knew he would not be home until morning...and that Beverly had already gone to bed...Gina switched off her laptop...got off her bed...and stood in the middle of her bedroom. Focusing her thoughts on the silver Scorpion Bracelet which she always wore on her right wrist...the Latina tomboy initiated her amazing transformation. A black aura swirled around her. She felt her body reshaping itself...becoming stronger and sexier...and her attire changing as well. When the aura faded...Gina's now voluptuous and muscular brown body was clad in her thin tight black sticky leotard...with a huge v-slit...showing off her toned brown abs...and her immense firm brown breasts which threatened to pop out. A silver belt wrapped around her thick curvy waist.

Her erotic bare brown feet fit snugly inside a pair of ankle high black sticky boots. She wore black sticky gloves on her hands. Her shoulder length black hair was now shiny...piled atop her head...its end shaped into a short tight braid like a scorpion's tail...reaching down behind her head...just between her shoulder blades. Gina's brown eyes glowing with excitement...in the slits of a black sticky mask which covered the upper part of her gorgeous face. She happy to be back in the form of her sexy super powered alter-ego....shedding the tomboy appearance she put on for everyone else.

"Once I catch Kitty Kat and bring her to justice...People are going to stop calling me Scorpion Skank...and recognise that Scorpion Girl is a real super heroine...and Scorpion Woman too!" vowed the Lusty Latina...as she flexed her muscular brown arms and her thick muscular brown legs...ensuring that her skimpy tight black sticky leotard was in place. Slipping out of her bedroom window under the cover of darkness...Gina made her way along the rooftop of her foster home...extended her right muscular brown arm...fired a Scorpion Line into the air...flexed her thick muscular brown thighs...launched herself skyward...and swung swiftly away over the rooftops of buildings in her neighbourhood...heading towards her destination.

Historic District
Detroit
11 pm

Scorpion Girl's immense firm brown bust heaved under the thin tight black sticky leotard which barely covered her voluptuous and muscular brown body as she squatted on the rooftop of a building on the balls of her feet. Her search for Kitty Kat was fruitless. The Lusty Latina had swung for hours throughout the entire district...filled with several historical landmarks...old buildings...full of several antiques which she thought would lure out the notorious cat burglar. However the Feline Felon did not show...leaving Scorpion Girl with nothing to do for last several hours...except to save an old woman from two teenage thugs who tried to steal her purse...as she walked towards a bus stop.

Though she effortlessly dispatched them...and returned the old woman's purse...instead of thanking her...the old woman scolded the Lusty Latina for cavorting around in public in her skimpy attire...lectured her about what her parents would think if they knew what she was doing...and called her by the name she called herself in the viral video...Scorpion Skank...causing her to fire a Scorpion Line and swing away before the old woman's shouting attracted any police officers patrolling the area. Gina felt sad that her good deed went unrewarded.

Looking at an old clock on a nearby tower...and seeing a fog starting to cover the area...Gina reluctantly decided it was time to call it a night and get back to her foster parents' house in Midtown. "I could really use Ed's help right now" thought the Lusty Latina...her right hand lightly stroking the space between her immense firm brown breasts...causing her big puffy dark brown nipples to stiffen slightly as she thought erotic thoughts about the Latino teen nerd...who had agreed to be her partner.

However Gina also wished could be her boyfriend...having seen the gorgeous upper body he hid under his clothes...and remembered how expertly he aroused her. "Who am I kidding?...Ed's hot for Scorpion Girl...He'd never be attracted to Gina Cortes...How can I ever tell him who I really am?...How do I face him after he saw that video of me?" wondered the Lusty Latina. However her thoughts were interrupted as she felt her big puffy dark brown nipples shoot to attention under her thin tight black sticky leotard...threatening to poke through its fabric. "Oh...My Scorpion Tits are tingling...Look's like I'm going to get some action after all!" thought the Lusty Latina.

Looking down at the street below...which was now barely visible because of the thick blanket of fog which was rolling over the city at that time...Scorpion Girl spotted a lone figure moving...carrying what looked like a heavy bag over their right shoulder. The thick fog made it difficult for her to make out who the person was...but in Gina's mind...there was only one answer. "It's Kitty Kat!...She's just robbed someplace and's trying to use the fog to get away...Not if I stop her first!" resolved Scorpion Girl. Extending her right muscular brown arm...Gina fired a Scorpion Line from the silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist...flexed her thick brown thighs and launched herself off the rooftop of the building she was on.

Her immense firm brown breasts bunching together under her thin tight black sticky leotard...the muscles of her voluptuous brown body accentuated...the Lusty Latina swung swiftly in pursuit of the figure she believed to be the notorious cat burglar...whose capture she believed would convince people that she was a real super heroine and not a super skank as she was being made out to be in the media and social media. "Kitty Kat!!...Stop!!" cried Scorpion Girl as she swung after the fleeing figure which quickened its pace through the fog. Though she had no clear sight of her target...the Lusty Latina raised her right muscular brown arm...and fired a volley of six energy darts at the figure.

Though not as strong as the energy bolts which Scorpion Woman possessed in her arsenal...the Lusty Latina's energy darts were potent enough to stun their victim. Gina saw them shoot into the thick fog below her on the street...as the figure rounded a corner. Scorpion Girl heard a thud on the pavement below. "Yes!...I got her!" cried Gina...thinking that her energy darts had hit Kitty Kat and stunned her...causing her to drop her loot. Releasing her hold on her Scorpion Line...the Lusty Latina alighted into the thick fog...the balls of her feet making contact with the concrete pavement below.

"It's over Kitty Kat!...Your days of crime are over!...You can thank Scorpion Girl for that!" boasted Gina as she sauntered through the swirling fog...in the direction of the sound that she heard. However all she found was a sack containing some cash...jewellery and antiques...lying on the pavement...but there was no sign of Kitty Kat anywhere. "That's impossible!...I couldn't have missed her!...She's got to be around here somewhere...Where could she be?" wondered Scorpion Girl aloud...her immense firm brown breasts heaving rapidly up and down...from her exertions...threatening to spill out from under her thin tight black sticky leotard as she stood with the soles of her feet flat on the concrete pavement.

Looking around in front of her...her brown eyes narrowing in the slits of the black sticky mask which covered the upper part of her gorgeous face...as she tried to find out where Kitty Kat had disappeared...Scorpion Girl did not pay attention to her current surroundings. She was unaware that she was standing in front of the entrance of WILHEIM'S WAX MUSEUM...once a popular tourist attraction...but now largely forgotten. "I should've checked in with Ed...He's smart...He'd know what to do" thought Gina...as she assumed her heroic pose. Her hands on either side of her thick curvy waist...her thick muscular brown legs spread slightly open...the soles of her feet flat on the pavement...her immense firm brown bust thrust forward with confidence.

The mere thought of the Latino teenage nerd that she was secretly attracted to...made her big puffy dark brown nipples stiffen under her flimsy black sticky garb...as she allowed erotic thoughts about Ed to distract her. The Lusty Latina was unaware that behind her were a pair of human size wax statues standing atop small platforms...on either side of the entrance to the museum. Baffled by where Kitty Kat could have gone...and distracted by erotic thoughts of Ed Lopes...which made her feel aroused in her teenage bust and teenage cunt...Gina did not see one of the statues...a Native American Chief in full ceremonial attire...step off its pedestal and approach her from behind...extending its arms through the spaces between her muscular brown arms.

"Hey...What the...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY SCORPION BOOBS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GETTING SQUEEZED FROM BEHIND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" blurted Scorpion Girl...her muscular brown arms and thick muscular brown legs flailing in the air...as she was quickly lifted off her feet by the Native American Chief statue...its large wax hands slipped under her thin tight black sticky leotard...clamped down firmly on the Top Heavy Teen's awesome rack...as she writhed furiously to free herself...only to discover something else. "UUUUUUUUUNH...SCORPION TITS...
ARE GETTING...SO...HAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GETTING TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...I WANNA SLEEP...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GOTTA GET FREE" cried the Lusty Latina...wiggling frantically in the grips of the Native American Chief statue..as it tightened its hold on her immense firm brown breasts...struggling alone in the fog.

The movements of her own voluptuous and muscular brown body...together with her untimely erotic thoughts about Ed...and the hard wax palms of the Native American Chief statue...made Gina's enhanced big puffy dark brown nipples...erect...hard...and bullet shaped in a matter of seconds. Scorpion Girl's black sticky gloved hands grabbed the wrists of the statue...her immense firm brown breasts bunching together under her thin tight black sticky leotard...her thick muscular brown legs continuing to flail wildly in the air...as she tried to pry the statue's large hands off of her massive brown mounds.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...LET GO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...LET GO OF MY SCORPION BOOBS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...YOUR HANDS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
FEEL FUNNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...FOR A MAN'S HANDS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...SCORPION TITS...GETTING...HAAAAAAAAAARDER...AND...HAAAAAAARDER
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...THINKING...ABOUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...ED....AND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...SHANICE...BRAIN GETTING FOGGY...HEAD...GETTING DIZZY
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...SOO...TIIIIIIIIIIIRED" complained Gina..as she struggled in futility to free herself from the strong grip of the wax statue which had grabbed her from behind

The friction caused by contact with the wax palms of the statue...moulded her big puffy dark brown nipples into the shape of bullets...causing streams of white liquid to ooze out of their hardened tips...and drop on to the concrete pavement. Alone in the dark...surrounded by the thick fog that was covering the city...the struggles of the Lusty Latina went unseen...and her cries unheard...as the surprise action of the Native American Chief wax statue...took its toll on her...as her muscular brown arms went limp on either side of her curvy upper brown body...while her thick muscular brown legs went limp below her thick curvy waist...the sexy toes of her erotic brown feet...pointing down to the pavement...twitching slower and slower...within the confines of her ankle high black sticky boots.

"UUUUUUUUH...THIS..UUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T BE HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...BUT...IT IS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU...YOU...CREEP...UUUUUUUH...
SQUEEZING MY SCORPION BOOBS...MY SCORPION TITS... ARE SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LACTATING...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SOME ...KINDA...BOOB...SLEEPER..HOLD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T...GET...FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BRAIN...GETTING...FOGGY...HEAD...SPINNING...I'M GONNA...GONNA...UUH...ED...UUUH...HELP...UUUUH..ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gina...as her brief resistance crumbled quickly.

Her head sagged between her immense firm brown breasts...her muscular brown arms dangling limp on either side of her curvy upper brown body...her thick muscular brown legs hanging limp below her thick curvy waist...her sexy toes of her erotic brown feet...pointing down to the pavement...in the confines of her ankle high black sticky boots...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her black sticky mask...as she fell unconscious in the strong grip of the Native American Chief wax statue. As the statue carried her inside of the museum...a figure watched with curiosity from the rooftop of a nearby building.

To be continued

Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:52 pm