Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 am

Scorpion Woman and Tomboy in Fast Times in Detroit 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman and Tomboy in Fast Times in Detroit 2
Scorpion Woman and Tomboy in Fast Times in Detroit 2.

Prologue

In the cabin of a private jet flying high in the night sky...TOMMY BOYD...slept peacefully in her seat. Her head resting against her right shoulder...the top buttons of her shirt undone...offering a glimpse of her ample cleavage...her curly brown hair worn loose about her shoulders...the 18 year old super sexy athletic wonder...was dreaming of her home back in LINCOLN HEIGHTS...one of the oldest neighbourhoods in Los Angeles. She dreamt about CHESTER...and how she was going to save his Garage from closing down.

She thought about her best friend HAROLD PINTER...and of course the handsome suave car racer RANDY STARR. Even in her sleep...thinking about Randy made Tommy get hard in her nipples. This caught the attention of her rival driver...CHAD PARKER ..who was sitting in the seat opposite her...next to his girlfriend...and Tommy's arch enemy MARCIA SLOAN.

Sharp and ultra-sophisticated for a relatively young woman, 20 year-old Lincoln Heights socialite Marcia Sloan is the ultimate publicist, a super-schemer who will do anything, no matter how vile or outlandish, to achieve her goals. She was angry that ERNIE LEEDS JR. decided to sponsor Tommy and Chad in the TURBO TRACK...a lucrative but illegal underground car race which was being held in DETROIT...with the grand prize of one million dollars and the chance for the winner to work as a driver for a major company...whose identity was unknown. However Marcia was determined to humiliate Tommy while they were in Detroit...and right now...saw a chance to get things started.

Noticing Tommy's hard nipples poking through the fabric of her shirt...Marcia nodded to Chad to give them a tweak. Chad got out of his seat...but as he reached for the Teen Wonder's ample bust with his right hand...Tommy suddenly opened her brown eyes...and swung her right foot between his thighs. "OWWWW" groaned Chad as he felt his groin explode. "Chad Parker you pervert!!...Nobody gets under my hood!! quipped Tommy. "You'll pay for that Boyd..." gasped Chad as he staggered back to his seat.

Before anything else could happen...the pilot announced over the intercom to his three passengers that they were beginning their descent into Detroit. Looking out the plane window...Tommy saw the glittering lights of the sprawling metropolis that was Detroit...and realised just how far away she was from Lincoln Heights. While part of her was scared...the Teen Wonder remembered that back home Chester...Harold...and Randy were all rooting for her to win the Turbo Track. She also knew that AUNT EDWINA...MISS MERRIBROOK...and GWENDOLYN...were eager to see her come back to Lincoln Heights beaten and humiliated.

Detroit Metro Airport
Detroit, Michigan
7 pm

As the plane descended towards the runaway...and she felt the wheels make contact... Tommy heard the pilot report..."Welcome to Detroit." Slowing down...the private jet taxied off the runway to a row of hangars located close to the main terminal building. The plane was guided into position by crew personnel on the ground...right next to the C-130 transport...aboard which were the TOMMY CAR...and CHAD's CHARGER. Marcia and Chad were out of their seats first...as the jet's doorway opened....and the stairway was extended. "Come along Tomasina...Try not to embarrass us while we're here" said Marcia as she walked out of the plane...with Chad giving Tommy a sneer as followed her.

Tommy rolled her brown eyes...as she got out of her seat...grabbed her backpack and suitcase and followed them. Alighting on to the tarmac...the buxom brunette...took in the sights and sounds around...as planes took off and landed...an inhaled the smog free air of the urban metropolis that was Detroit. Ahead of her...Tommy saw Marcia and Chad talking with two men wearing black suits...sunglasses...with the logo of a silver car on the upper left side of their jackets. As she approached...Marcia turned to face the Teen Wonder...who seemed very much underdressed in the presence of the dapperly attired welcoming committee.

"Tomasina Boyd...These gentlemen are from our hosts...MOTOR CITY COMPANY...They have kindly paid for all our accommodations here in Detroit...and will be giving you and Chad the itinerary for the Turbo Track" said Marcia. "The name's Tommy Boyd...and I can speak for myself Marcia Sloan" quipped Tommy as she looked at the two men. "The Turbo Track is the most advanced race on the face of the planet...We were told Mr Randy Starr would be part of this team...Unfortunately...as our clients demanded two member teams...You will have to suffice as his replacement" the first man said.

"I'm not a replacement for Randy!...You'll see I'm just as good...better even...when I win this race and make you eat your words turkey!" snapped Tommy....clenching her fists. "No need to be uncivilised Miss Boyd...You will have your opportunity to prove yourself soon...The Turbo Track takes place in stages...a series of elimination rounds in different parts of the city...we will email you the times and locations of each stage...the winners advance to the final round...naturally because this race is illegal...we insist that our participants do all that is possible to avoid the authorities..." said the second man. "Miss Sloan...Mr Parker...You have reservations at the MGM Grand Detroit...our limo is awaiting you" said the first man.

As Tommy was about to follow them...she was stopped by the second man. "You Miss Boyd...are staying at Roberts River Walk and Residence...outside of the city centre on the waterfront...the accommodations there would be more to someone of your class" said the second man...as he handed her reservation...along with directions to get to the hotel. Tommy fumed as she watched Marcia and Chad drive off in the limo...while the Charger was loaded into a trailer and driven away. She walked over to her Tommy Car as it was unloaded from the C-130 transport...put her bags in the trunk of her sports car...started the engine...and drove towards the main terminal building...thinking to get something to eat before going to Roberts River Walk and Residence.

Meanwhile at the terminal...MICHAEL "MIKE" SULLIVAN...and his eight year old brother JIMMY...had just arrived on a flight from Iowa. Mike was a travelling salesman who had come to attend a convention in Detroit. Jimmy was in tow because of a family problem which he could not explain. As they walked out of the terminal...Jimmy carried ...his Amazing Spider Man knapsack...in which he carried his prized possessions...an assortment of action figures...sketch pads and drawing utensils. However as he looked around...trying to flag down a taxi...a purse snatcher had his eyes on Mike and Jimmy...specifically Jimmy's bag...thinking he could sell it for a good price. Running swiftly through the crowd outside of terminal...the purse snatcher ploughed into the Sullivan brothers...knocking them to the pavement...and running off with Jimmy's bag.

"My bag!!" wailed Jimmy...with tears running down his face. Mike wanted to go after the bandit...but did not want to leave Jimmy alone. As he pondered his dilemma...Mike heard a female voice.
"Don't worry!...I got him!" He looked up to see Tommy Boyd striding powerfully past him...her ample bust framed against her thin shirt...as she pursued the fleeing bandit. The Teen Wonder's natural athleticism served her well as she quickly closed the gap between herself and the purse snatcher. "Hiyah!!" cried Tommy as she dealt him a right hand karate chop to the left side of his neck.
"Uggh!!" groaned the purse snatcher as he fell flat on his face...and Tommy retrieved the Spider Man bag...as Tommy, Jimmy and a uniformed police officer caught up with them. As the cop handcuffed the purse snatcher and took him away.

"My bag!" Jimmy cried cheerfully. "Is this yours?...It's cool" said Tommy as she squatted before Jimmy and handed him his bag. Mike however...stole a glimpse of Tommy' s ample cleavage. "Thanks for your help Miss..." began Mike. "Boyd...Tomasina Boyd...but folks call me Tommy Boyd" replied Tommy as she extended her right hand to him. "Thanks...My name's Mike Sullivan...and this is my brother Jimmy" said Mike as he shook Tommy's hand... but found it difficult not to admire her body...framed by her thin shirt...and tight jeans. "That was awesome!...Are you a super hero? asked Jimmy. Tommy laughed in response. Jimmy reminded her of a younger version of Harold. "No sport...but I look out for little guys like you from bullies back in my home in Lincoln Heights...in LA" replied the Teen Wonder.

"I'd like to repay you Tommy...Maybe I could buy you some dinner?..." offered Mike. "Well I am kinda hungry...Okay" replied Tommy with a smile...and the trio walked over to a nearby food court.
For the next hour...Tommy put her worries aside as she chatted with Mike and Jimmy as they had a meal of tacos...from a Mexican café. She told them all about Lincoln Heights...Chester's Garage...Harold...and Randy. Mike in turn told her about his work...why he was in Detroit...and about Jimmy's artistic talent in creating his own comic books. This made Tommy especially happy as it reminded her of how Harold did comic books about her...which she never told him...she liked a lot. As she chatted with Mike...Tommy felt very at ease...and felt her nipples hardening under her shirt again. Jimmy looked on as well...as his older brother and the Teen Wonder talked. Despite his young age...Jimmy could tell that Mike liked Tommy...and imagined her as a kind of Amazon warrior princess. Mike even had a waitress use his cell phone to take a picture of him, Jimmy and Tommy.

As they concluded their meal...Tommy stood up...and Mike did as well. "Thanks again for helping us Tommy..." said Mike..as he stood in front of the Teen Wonder...noticing her hard nipples poking through the fabric of her shirt. "Not a problem...I was glad to help" replied Tommy with a smile. "I...Uh...wish there was more...I could do to...thank you" said Mike as he started to lean towards her.
Tommy realised what he was trying to do...and knew how powerless she got when Randy kissed. "Don't push your luck Mike...You and Jimmy take care now" replied Tommy as she step back...with her right fist cocked. Mike raised his hands in mock surrender...as Tommy looked at Jimmy and smiled...before turning and crossing the street to where the Tommy Car was parked. "Wow" thought Jimmy as he watched the space age styled sports car drive off...with Tommy posed sexily behind the wheel. Though he felt sorry for his older brother...Jimmy was absolutely crazy about Tommy.

Following the directions given to her by one of the suits from Motor City...Tommy drove her sports car through the streets of Detroit...towards her hotel. As she drove through the city centre...the Teen Wonder couldn't help but notice scorpion insignias marked on some of the buildings...papers on the news stands had stories about the Scorpion Woman...and the electronic billboards carried TV news stories about Scorpion Woman's latest activities...which left criminals bruised and battered...and the police calling on the public to come forward with information to help them arrest her.
"Harold would have liked this...Good material for his comic books...I didn't have the heart to tell him I don't think this chick is real...No woman could do what she does" thought Tommy to herself.

After securing her Tommy Car in the hotel's garage...the Teen Wonder checked in...and made her way up to her room on the second floor...by the stairs..as the elevator was out. Once she was inside of the room...which looked out on to the bay...Tommy put her suitcase and knapsack into the nearby closet. Kicking off her sneakers...Tommy flexed her sexy tanned toes on the carpeted floor. Heading for the shower...she slipped out of her jeans...revealing her flimsy white briefs...then tossed off her shirt...causing her ample tanned boobs to sway freely from side to side. Finally discarding her underwear...to expose her thick and tangled bush of curly brown pubic hair between her shapely thighs...Tommy turned on the shower...and sighed with pleasure as the warm water washed over her from head to toe.

She lathered her body... with the soap provided by the hotel...massaging her muscles...getting into every nook and cranny. Stepping out of the shower...Tommy dried her curly brown hair...and her curvaceous and athletic tanned body with a large white bath towel. Walking naked back into the main room...Tommy went inside the closer...took out an oversized #12 Steelers t-shirt from her knapsack...and slipped it on. "Oh man...Do I feel bushed" sighed Tommy as she walked over to the bed...and lay down flat on her back...her arms stretched above her head...which rested atop a thick pillow...and stretched her long tanned legs over the smooth surface of the mattress...wiggling her sexy toes. As she lay down...Tommy suddenly felt incredibly tired. As her ample breasts heaved up and down under her large sleep shirt...the gentle air condition currents circulating in the room caressed her hardened nipples through her shirt. Tommy's brown eyes blinked...once...twice...and she was out like a light.

Meanwhile at that moment...in her posh suite at the MGM Grand Hotel in downtown Detroit...Marcia Sloan was on a business call on her cell phone...to an unknown number. "You have done well Miss Sloan...Our people have been maintaining surveillance on this Tommy Boyd...she fits the profile of the test subject that our organization is seeking for its special experiments..." said a male voice on the other end of the line. "I really don't care what you do with that Tomboy...I just want my Chad to have a clear shot at winning the Turbo Track...so I can get the money...build a shopping mall over Chester's Garage...and my Chad can do those big driving jobs you told me about when you first contacted me.." said Marcia...who was dressed in a very revealing white bathrobe. "The only thing standing in the way of my Chad winning is Tommy Boyd!" added Marcia. "Rest assured Miss Sloan...CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL always holds up its end of any agreement...We suspect that Miss Boyd will test her vehicle tomorrow night...all is ready for then" said the voice before the call ended.

24 hours later
Detroit
6 am

Dressed in her trademark sleeveless white muscle shirt...tight blue shorts and white sneakers...her thick curly brown hair loose...Tommy Boyd was in the hotel garage...checking her Tommy Car to make sure everything was okay. The Motor City sponsors had texted her around 5 am to give her the time for the first stage of the Turbo Track...and also a location in the city where she could practice ahead of the race...which was two days away. Leaning against the Tommy Car after making her checks...the Teen Wonder took out her cell phone and called Harold back in Lincoln Heights.

When he asked how she was doing...Tommy replied, "Ok...I guess...just a little restless...Maybe I need some exercise..." Harold knew exactly what she was getting at. "You're not in Lincoln Heights Tomboy...You gotta watch your back...What if the Scorpion Woman catches you?" asked Harold...who was silently aroused by that thought. Tommy sighed on the other end of the phone. "Go back to sleep Harold...That chick's got more important things to do that tangle with me" replied Tommy with a smile as she ended the call. The Teen Wonder knew what she needed to do...as she secured the Tommy Car and went back upstairs to her room

8 am

Dressed in her # 11 yellow thin tight track vest...tight green shorts...white sneakers...her white sports band around her head...her curly brown hair tied into a thick pony tail behind her head...Tommy took a jog through the city centre. The sexy swaying of her ample boobs...framed against her thin yellow vest...as her tanned arms and long tanned legs moved in tandem...the Teen Wonder turned the heads of quite a few of the locals as she went for...what would have been a normal run back in Lincoln Heights for her.

Passing through a park...Tommy was drawn to a basketball game in progress...amongst some young boys. Fortuitously...one of the boys fumbled the ball and it came bouncing in Tommy's direction. Without breaking stride...Tommy caught the ball and hurled it into the air...sinking a three pointer...nothing but net. The boys looked at each other...and then in awe at Tommy. "Hey guys...Can I play?" asked Tommy. The boys were only too happy to let the Teen Wonder join their game...and Tommy switched teams at different times...so that none of the boys thought she favoured any of them more than the other. However Tommy had no idea of a figure hiding in an alley...taking photos of her in action...with a long lens camera.

Bidding farewell to the boys after working up a sweat...Tommy jogged back to her hotel...still unaware that she was being watched every step of the way.
Elsewhere in another park in the city....Mike Sullivan read over the draft of a presentation he was making at the convention he came to attend...while his little brother Jimmy...spent time drawing pictures of his latest super heroine...Tommy Boyd...making a comic book about her.

7 pm

After taking a rest back at the hotel... and feeling to burn off some more energy...Tommy slipped out of her Steelers t-shirt...briefly exposing her naked tanned curvaceous and muscular body...before donning her thin tight sleeveless muscle shirt...thin tight black shorts and white sneakers. Opting to leave out her head band this time...Tommy tied her thick mane of curly brown hair back into a thick pony tail behind her head...and went out for another jog. This time...her route took her along the waterfront. In patrol mode...it was not long before the Teen Wonder found three men...with their faces painted like skulls harassing a old homeless man.

"Hey boneheads!...Pick on someone your own size!" declared Tommy as she announced her presence to them. The three men...members of the infamous street gang called the DETROIT BONES... turned their attention to the busty young woman who dared to interrupt their fun. They look at her....leered and laughed amongst themselves.. “No half-naked bitch tells the Detroit Bones what to do!” boasted the leader. "Thank you" said the old man as he ran off...and the three gangsters approached the Teen Wonder. One slipped brass knuckles on to his hands...another took out a baseball bat...and the third drew a knife. Tommy raised her fists and launched into attack mode... evading the wild swings of the gangster with the knife...Tommy floored him with a right uppercut to the jaw.

Soon all three gangsters were out cold before her. An invigorated Tommy grinned and placedg her fists on her-hips. “Nothing like a good work-out!” declared the Teen Wonder. However just as she was about to leave...she heard the sound of a police siren...and turned around to see a squad car pull up. "Hey officers...Is there a problem?" asked Tommy as the two uniformed cops approached her.

7th Precinct
Downtown Detroit
7.30 pm

Tommy Boyd sat in an interrogation room...waiting impatiently. "I need to get back and get ready for the first race in the Turbo Track" thought the Teen Wonder...who could understand why the two uniformed cops brought her in along with the three gangsters she beat the crap out of. The door opened...and Tommy saw a female detective enter the room. Though women back in Lincoln Heights didn't catch her attention...something about this lady did. Tommy could tell she was in great shape...her curvaceous and muscular body clad in a black jacket.. blue shirt...two buttons undone below her collar... black slacks and black ankle high boots. Her badge visible on the right side of her waist...while her holstered firearm was partially visible on the left side...under her jacket

Her thick mane of black mane was loose...draped about her shoulders. She looked up from the file she was reading...her blue eyes meeting Tommy's baby browns. "Miss Tomasina Boyd is it?" asked the policewoman. "That's Tommy Boyd too you lady!...Who the heck are you?!" quipped Tommy. However her smart aleck remark earned her a withering glare from the female detective's blue eyes...which made Tommy wish the floor would open up and swallow her. "My name is DETECTIVE MICHELLE WALKER...and if I were you...I'd lose the attitude right now...You read me...Little girl!" said the beauteous policewoman. "Yes...Ma'am"
replied Tommy humbly...never having been spoken to like that before in her life.

She saw Michelle roll her blue eyes and let out a sigh of frustration..at that comment. "She's probably really old" mumbled Tommy under her breath. "My age is not being questioned here Miss Boyd" said Michelle. Tommy was shocked again. "How did she hear that?" she wondered. The report here says you assaulted three members of the Detroit Bones street gang" said Michelle. "They were attacking an old homeless man...I was making a citizen's arrest...That's not a crime" protested Tommy. "Unfortunately Miss Boyd...That's not going to happen...the victim isn't coming forward to press charges...so we have to let those men go" said Michelle.

"No way!" gasped Tommy. "Yes...They've already been released...but we're not letting you go just yet..." said Michelle. "Me?!!...What did I do?!" argued Tommy as she jumped to her feet. "We've been getting word of an illegal street racing racket here in the city...some of the drivers involved are from out of town...The races are supposed to start from tonight...You wouldn't happen to know anything about that...would you?" asked Michelle. Tommy bit her tongue. She dare not say anything about the Turbo Track. The Teen Wonder remembered that Chester....Harold...and Randy were counting on her. She couldn't be arrested or have the Tommy Car impounded.

"No...I know my rights...If you're not gonna charge me...Let me go!" quipped Tommy. Michelle looked at the Teen Wonder for a minute...before opening the door. "You're free to go" she said. Tommy gave her a look...before storming out of the interrogation room...and out of the precinct building. Michelle walked back to her desk in the squad room and began to type up some reports that were there. "That girl knows something...I'm going to have to keep an eye on her" thought Michelle as she looked at the silver ring on her right middle finger.

14 Mile Road
Detroit, Michigan.
9 pm

On the compound of a deserted factory complex... dressed in a tight blue t-shirt...tight blue shorts...blue sneakers and a white helmet on her head...Tommy took her Tommy Car through its paces. Her gloved hands turning the wheel rapidly from side to side...changing gears...punching commands into her car's on board computer...the Teen Wonder took her Tommy Car for a try out spin...using the information that the Motor City suits emailed to her phone. After going around the compound five times...Tommy was satisfied that her vehicle was ready for the first stage of the Turbo Track. "Look out Chad Parker!...Here comes Tommy Boyd!" she declared with pride in her voice. However as the femme crusader soon learnt...she was the one who had to be on her guard.

Seeing his rival drive past him in her Tommy Car...Chad Parker put his foot on the gas and came speeding out of the shadows in his black Charger. "Hey!!" cried Tommy in surprise as it took all her skill to move her car out of the way...as Chad's Charger tried to ram her. Pressing the buttons on the Tommy Car's on board computer...she made fire some out of the rocket at the back of her car...as she looked to put distance between herself and Chad as he kept trying to wreck her vehicle with his own. So focused was he on doing that...that he didn't look where he was going and rammed his Charger into some steel pylons...which the Tommy Car easily sped past. Seeing the Charger crash into the pylons...and smelling gasoline...Tommy turned her car around and went back to help Chad.

Getting out of her car...and removing her white helmet...Tommy sprinted towards the wrecked Charger...and helped to pull Chad out of the burning vehicle...in the nick of time. As they made it to the safety of the Tommy Car...the Charger exploded in a huge fireball. Chad looked at his burning vehicle...and then at Tommy. "You saved my life" he said...stating the obvious. "I couldn't just leave you there" replied Tommy. As they stood in front of each other...Chad extended his right hand. "Guess Marcia was wrong...You're all right Tomboy" said Chad. Thinking he was being genuine...Tommy raised her right hand to shake Chad's.
However lulled into complacency...Chad took advantage of the opportunity that the Teen Wonder placed on a silver platter for him.

With split second timing...Chad's right hand balled into a fist and he connected with Tommy's chin. "UUUUNH" groaned Tommy...her head rocking back...her ample bust thrust forward...her long muscular tanned legs giving way below her shapely waist...as she collapsed to the ground...her brown eyes rolled up in her head...which rolled against her right shoulder...as she passed out. "Sucker!" grinned Chad...as a black unmarked van pulled up. Four men...armed with guns... wearing black ski masks and black uniforms got out of the van. Chad noticed the insignia of an all seeing eye...in the middle of a pyramid...on the upper left side of their chests as approached him.

"Good job Mr Parker...We'll take the girl now" said one of the Cyclops International agents. Before Chad could say anything...or the four Cyclops agents could carry the unconscious Tommy Boyd to their parked van... a bright light shone upon them...and they heard the engine of an approaching motorcycle. Turning in the direction of the sound...they were shocked to see a woman a approaching them through the light.

Chad's jaw dropped to the ground..as he gazed upon the woman's curvaceous and muscular creamy body...clad in a tight black armoured leotard...black armoured gloves up to her elbows...black armoured boots up to her knees...a silver ring on her right middle finger...a black armoured mask covering the upper part of her beautiful face...except for the lower part of her nose and all of her glossy red lips. Her glossy black hair was tied into a long braid behind her head...resembling a scorpion's tail. Between her huge firm creamy breasts...rested the insignia of a silver scorpion.

"Leave that girl alone!!...She's under my protection!!" declared the SCORPION WOMAN. "Kill her!!" yelled one Cyclops agent...as he and his three comrades... raised their Uzi submachine guns and opened fire...causing Chad to dive for cover behind the Tommy Car. However the Venomous Vixen was already in motion...twisting her curvaceous and muscular creamy body out of the way of the oncoming bullets...taking the offensive to her opponents...while Tommy lay out cold on the ground.

A vicious left hand karate chop felled the first agent. Moving past him...Scorpion Woman drove the ball of her right foot into the groin of a second agent. Grabbing him by the scruff of the neck...she flung him hard into the remaining two agents...and in a matter of seconds...all four Cyclops agents were down on the ground before her. Not expecting the intervention of the Venomous Vixen...and knowing they were unprepared to face her...the Cyclops agents...scrambled into their van and sped off.

Chad emerged from behind the Tommy Car...in time to see Scorpion Woman mount a silver motorcycle with black scorpion insignia on its sides...and speed off into the night in pursuit of the speeding van. He was still trying to make sense of what happened...when he heard the siren of an approaching police car. Jolted into action...and seeing Tommy was still unconscious....Chad pulled a silver flask out of his back pocket...and doused Tommy's face and shirt with some of the whiskey inside the flask.

Wiping his fingerprints off the flask...he put it into Tommy's left hand. The police car pulled up beside him...and two uniformed cops approached. "What happened here?" one asked. "I'm glad you're here officers...This crazy broad is drunk!...She ran me off the road" said Chad...playing the role of victim. The officers looked at the burning vehicle...and the unconscious Tommy and believed Chad's story. "We'll take it from here sir" said one cop. Chad grinned as he watched them cuff Tommy's hands behind her back...dump her unconscious body in the back of the squad car and drive away. Chad got into the Tommy Car and drove off. "Gotta tell Marcia about this...She'll know what to do...Then we can party!!" he resolved.

7th Precinct
Downtown Detroit
10 pm

"It's not true!!...It's all a lie!!...Chad Parker set me up!!...He stole my Tommy Car!!...I gotta get it back!!" yelled Tommy...once again in the interrogation room...in the presence of Detective Michelle Walker. "The evidence against you is very serious Miss Boyd!...You've been accused of several felonies right now...Assault and attempted murder among them" replied Michelle. "It's not true!!" yelled Tommy. Michelle frowned as she looked at the Teen Wonder. "However Mr Parker isn't going to press charges...on the condition that he takes possession of your vehicle...as compensation for you destroying his...and that you leave Detroit for Los Angeles on the next available flight" said Michelle.

Tommy fumed. Marcia and Chad had really done a number on her this time....but she wasn't going to give up...too much was at stake. "A squad car will take you back to your hotel...I suggest you start packing Miss Boyd" said Michelle. "Ok...but I'm not leaving town...and not without my Tommy Car...Tommy Boyd doesn't run from a fight...I'll show you Detective Walker...I promise!" vowed Tommy as she stormed out of the room. Michelle folded her arms under her ample bust as she thought about what the Teen Wonder said.

Roberts River Walk and Residence
11 pm

Tommy sighed as the warm water from the shower washed the sap off her naked curvaceous and muscular tanned body...washing off the grime and booze from her earlier encounter with Chad Parker. "Something about this isn't right...Marcia and Chad have pulled stuff on me before...but this is different" thought Tommy as she dried off her body with a large fluffy white towel. A lot had happened tonight and she needed to clear her head. "Better hit the sack...and take a run in the morning...That'll help me think...about how to get my Tommy Car back and win the Turbo Track" resolved Tommy as she donned her oversized #12 Steelers sleep shirt.

Brushing back her curly brown hair as it draped her shoulders...Tommy strolled barefoot out of the bathroom...through the darkness of the hotel room...towards the bed. Distracted by her many thoughts...the Teen Wonder was taken by surprise as she was grabbed from behind. "Hey!!" cried Tommy in alarm as she instinctively threw her attacker over her left shoulder to the floor. "Who're you?!" cried Tommy as she noticed her attacker was wearing a ski mask... dressed all in black....with a strange logo on the left side of his chest.

She had no time to think about that...as she felt another hand grab the collar of her sleep shirt. As she pulled away...the shirt ripped...leaving Tommy completely naked. "That was my favourite sleep shirt!...You'll pay for that!!" cried Tommy as she lunged at the second masked attacker. "Yah!!" cried Tommy felling him with a left hand karate chop to the throat. Turning around she drove the ball of he sexy bare right tanned foot into the gut of a third masked attacker. The muscles of her curvaceous tanned body accentuated... her naked ample boobs swaying freely from side to side...Tommy lashed out with savage ferocity at the group of four Cyclops International agents who had come to complete their mission.

However the Teen Wonder's recklessness caused her to be careless. As she missed one Cyclops agent with a wild right fist...a second came up behind her...raised his blackjack and brought it down on to the back of her skull. "UNNNH" groaned Tommy as she went sprawling on the floor of the room...her slender tanned arms and long muscular tanned legs flailing in the air as she rolled on to her back. Before she could shake off the dizziness... three of the Cyclops agents pinned her to the floor. One grabbed hold of her ankles...one grabbed her right wrist...and another grabbed her left wrist.

"Let go of me!!..Let go of me!!" hissed Tommy in defiance...baring her white teeth..as she writhed furiously in the strong grips of the Cyclops agents. "This will tame this feisty alley cat" sneered the fourth Cyclops agent as he clamped a thick cotton pad over Tommy's nose and mouth. "NNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNN
...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" screamed the Teen Wonder into the pad...gyrating frantically in the grips of the Cyclops agents. "No!!...Oh no!!...I'm being CHLOROFORMED...I gotta get free...before these creeps...put my lights out!!" thought Tommy in alarm.

The Teen Wonder's naked curvaceous and muscular tanned body...wiggled on the carpeted floor...her fists were clenched...the sexy toes of her bare tanned feet curled...her naked ample tanned boobs...rising and falling rapidly...as she struggled in the grips of the Cyclops agents who were pinning her to the floor...shaking her head from side to side...trying to get the cotton pad off her face....trying to hold her breath...so she would not breathe the chloroform. Realising Tommy's plans...the Cyclops agents took steps to thwart the efforts of the Teen Wonder to resist being captured. "So you're into racing eh bitch?...This will adjust your engine" sneered the Cyclops agent pressing the chloroform pad over Tommy's nose and mouth with his right hand.

With his free left hand....he tweaked each of the femme crusader's pert brown nipples in turn. "HNNNNNN...HNNNNN...HNNNNNN..." cried Tommy into the pad. "OWWWWW...MY NIPPLES...OWWWWW...THAT HURTS...OWWWWW...STOP...OWWWWWW" thought Tommy. The Cyclops agent who has holding her bound ankles...watching her beautiful bare tanned feet twitch erotically...joined in...taking his right index finger and inserting it into the Teen Wonder's throbbing cunt...located in the middle of the thick tangled bush of curly brown pubic hair between her shapely thighs. "HNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNN
...HNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNN" blared Tommy into the cotton pad. "UUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUNH...NEVER BEEN FINGERED BEFORE..UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...CAN'T TAKE IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH"

The combined efforts of the four Cyclops agents...quickly broke the resistance of the buxom Teen Wonder. "UUUUUUUUUUH...SO TURNED ON...UUUUUUUUH
...GETTING SO HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...NIPPLES SO HARD....CUNT SO WET...I'M..GONNA....GONNA...UH...UUH..UUUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" thought Tommy as she surrendered to the erotic urges she normally kept suppressed...as the Cyclops agents brought her to a major orgasm. The agents watched with satisfaction as Tommy's naked and muscular tanned body surged atop the carpeted floor and then went limp. "Nnnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnn" they saw Tommy sigh into the cotton pad...her eyelids fluttering as she fought a losing battle to stay awake.

"Give up little girl!...You're way out of your league..." gloated the Cyclops agents pressing the chloroform-soaked cotton pad over Tommy's nose and mouth. He added insult to injury...by continuing to tweak her pert brown nipples...which now stood at attention atop the summits of her ample tanned boobs. "Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" complained Tommy...rolling her head from side to side...as if trying to deny what was happening to her...fighting desperately to keep her eyelids from closing. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm sooooo...sleeeeeepy...gotta...fight it...for Chester...for Harold...for Randy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my nipples...getting a tune up....can't handle it...when a man touches em....gotta...stay awake Tomboy...gotta stay awake" thought Tommy.

However her experienced foes...were many steps ahead of her. The Cyclops agent holding her bound ankles...again shoved his left index finger inside of her throbbing cunt...and moved it back and forth. "Hhhhhhhhhhh...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" groaned Tommy into the thick cotton pad... as she was crudely fingered in her aching and wet cunt again....forcing her to inhale more chloroform into her already anaesthetic saturated lungs. The combination of the chloroform...the abuse of her teenage breasts and cunt were too much for her to bear. "Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" sighed Tommy into the pad as her brown eyes rolled up in her head...her eyelids fluttered rapidly and slowly closed...as her head rolled against her right shoulder...and she succumbed to unconsciousness.

Removing the pad... the Cyclops agents proceeding to bind Tommy's hands at the wrists.. in front of her with plastic cord...similar to the cord used to bind her tanned bare feet together. "Come on...Let's get her out of here" said one agent to his three comrades and they agreed. After her mouth was gagged with a thick white cloth... two Cyclops agents lifted the Teen Wonder of the floor....one holding her under her arms...another by her ankles...her head lolling backwards. With the other two Cyclops agents keeping a look out...in case anyone spotted them...the agents carrying the unconscious Boyd...took her to a laundry chute and dumped her down it.

The naked...gagged...bound and unconscious Tomboy was received at the bottom of the chute by two more Cyclops agents...who quickly put her in the back of a laundry van...that visited the hotel regularly...and drove away. 'Sweet dreams bitch...You're the property of Cyclops International now" said an agent in the rear of the van to the unconscious Tommy Boyd...who had no idea how much trouble she was in.

To be continued

Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:19 pm