Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:03 am

Scorpion Woman and Tomboy in Fast Times in Detroit 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman and Tomboy in Fast Times in Detroit
Author's note: Happy New Year

Scorpion Woman and Tomboy in Fast Times in Detroit

Lincoln Heights
Los Angeles,California
Noon

Her shapely body astride her Triumph motorcycle...18 year old TOMMY BOYD rode through the streets of LINCOLN HEIGHTS...which was her home. Considered to be the oldest suburb of Los Angeles...perched on bluffs overlooking the Los Angeles River and its formerly lush floodplain, it was the erstwhile home to some of the city's most notable residents, who built numerous Victorian mansions...many of which were preserved under the city's historic preservation program. Tommy vaguely remembered reading about this in her history class at Lincoln High School...but it wasn't her thing. That was something her best friend...HAROLD PINTER...a certified computer geek and comic book nerd.

While her AUNT EDWINA...was always trying to act like a lady...Tommy's rebellious and independent nature just wouldn't allow it. She got that from her father...who was a Colonel in the United States Army's Special Forces. Since her mother died when she was very young...Tommy remembered how she and her dad had moved around from one base to another. She learnt a lot from him. In his spare time...the Colonel taught her martial arts and boxing....and she became proficient in hand to hand combat at an early age.

However his latest assignment sent him over overseas...and much to Tommy's dismay...he left her in the company of her Aunt Edwina...who moved into the ranch style house he built for them in Lincoln Heights. While Aunt Edwina was over bearing all the time...Tommy found happiness in the company of Harold...who often came over to hang with her in her tree house. Being around the motor pools of the various army bases her dad was assigned to...Tommy got a fascination with fixing vehicles...and in no time at all...was a crack shot mechanic. This made CHESTER'S GARAGE...a landmark in Lincoln Heights...one of her favourite places.

After she fixed a car that seemed destined for the junkyard...a grateful Chester gave her a permanent job at the garage...and Tommy spent many hours there...working on several of the cars and other vehicles which came in for repairs. However it was her own signature vehicle...which she proudly named the TOMMY CAR...that she spent most time on when she was at Chester's Garage. A blue 1965 Chevrolet Corvair with a V-8 Conversion and daft onboard computer which looked like something out of a science-fiction movie...Tommy used it to race on the local car racing circuit in Lincoln Heights...and won several times...to the chagrin of her male competitors.

She was looking forward to spending another typical day at Chester's Garage. However as she pulled into the yard...Tommy saw Chester looking crestfallen...sobbing with his head in his hands...as he sat outside of his beloved garage...which had a big padlock on the doors and a sign which read "Closed Until Further Notice." Getting off her bike...removing her helmet so her thick mane of curly brown hair swayed freely...Tommy ran over to where Chester was sitting. "Chester...Hey what's wrong?" asked Tommy as she knelt beside the old man who was like a grandfather to her. Chester looked at the busty brunette...who was wearing a blue cotton shirt...that offered a glimpse of her ample bust...jeans that highlighted the curves of her hips and shapely legs... and black sneakers.

"I got this letter from the bank...The loan I asked for....They're not giving it to me...They want to take my garage away from me" sobbed Chester as he handed the letter to Tommy who read it. " I bet MARCIA SLOAN's got something to do with this...and just before Christmas too" thought Tommy to herself with anger.
Sharp and ultra-sophisticated for a relatively young woman, he 20 year-old socialite Marcia Sloan came from a wealthy family which owned a lot of the businesses in Lincoln Heights and had influence in several circles.

Marcia was the ultimate publicist...a super-schemer who will do anything, no matter how vile or outlandish, to achieve her goals. Her current goal was putting over sleazy boyfriend CHAD PARKER as a hunky sports sensation. Assisting Marcia, along with Chad, were a pair of local thugs...FRANKIE ...who looked the Fonz gone bad and...PIMPLES... who was fatter and less intelligent than Frankie...who was a seasoned bully...picking on young kids and old homeless people in Lincoln Heights. Both of them were often on the receiving end of Tommy's fists and feet...as she made it her duty to patrol Lincoln Heights...and protect the people the dup loved to pick on. "Don't worry Chester...We'll figure something out" Tommy promised...knowing it was time to get into a huddle with Harold. His brains would come up with an answer.

4 pm

In the privacy of her personal tree house...built high in the branches of an oak tree in the backyard of her house...Tommy related Chester's woes to Harold...who as always came armed with his carry-on bag laden with his laptop and other things which most people considered geeky but which Tommy found endearing. They had used the tree house since they were kids...and as they got older...adapted it to their needs. Dressed in her trademark sleeveless white muscle shirt which framed her ample breasts...the outline of her pert nipples visible against its fabric...tight blue shorts and white sneakers...Tommy squatted next to Harold...watching his fingers move rapidly as he tapped on his keyboard as they spoke.

"That's a real bummer with Chester...Sounds just like Marcia and her pals to make things hard for him...Lots of places in the neighbourhood rely on his garage...We gotta do something" said Harold. "Yeah I know...Chester needs 50 grand like yesterday...That'll keep the bank and Marcia's scum friends off his bank...and he can open the Garage again...but like where do we get that kinda cash?" asked Tommy aloud. "Not to worry Tomboy...Ol Harold's got the answer" said her nerdy friend as he opened a window on the screen of his laptop. Tommy's brown eyes widened at what she saw and read on the screen. "A race?" asked Tommy...with a mix of scepticism and excitement. Racing cars was one of her passions after all.

"Not just any race...It's call the TURBO TRACK...a big underground car race...and its happening in Detroit in a couple days...first prize is one million dollars" replied Harold. Tommy's eyes lit up. "Wow!...That'll put Chester back in business and show that Marcia Sloan a thing or two!" declared Tommy with confidence...thinking of how she would use her Tommy Car to race and win the big prize. Harold could see this was what the femme crusader was thinking...as he checked the entries for the race. "Hey...Check this out...RANDY's in the race..." said Harold. The sound of RANDY STARR's name was enough to make Tommy's pert puffy nipples shoot to attention under her sleeveless white muscle shirt and feel a surge of warmth between her thighs under her shorts.

Randy was as competitive as she was when it came to sports and car racing...almost as good a mechanic as she was...and it didn't hurt that he was drop dead gorgeous. Tommy thought about how he left her speechless and spaced out a couple of times when he gave her a "surprise kiss". Pushing those thoughts to the back of her mind.. the busty brunette...processed the new information which Harold discovered. "And Chad Parker's in it too..." said Harold. "That means that snob Marcia Sloan's messed up in this...She doesn't play fair Harold...Randy's gonna need me to back him up" declared Tommy as she clenched her fists for emphasis. Harold didn't hear those words...as his eyes fell on Tommy's bust...and it took him back to the comic books he drew based on his own fantasies of Tommy as a super heroine.

He was brought back to the present as Tommy snapped the fingers of her right hand in front of him. "Earth to Harold...You spaced out again...
You checking out what's under my hood?" teased the femme crusader. Trying to cover his embarrassment...the nerd thought fast and came up with a get out of jail card free. "Funny thing...I can't get any links on this group running Turbo Track...call themselves MOTOR CITY..." said Harold. "So what?...If Marcia's got Chad in that race...Those guys gotta be in the same league with her...I gotta convince Randy to let me race the Tommy Car in Turbo Track...That oughta get Chester the cash he needs..." reckoned Tommy.

"Not if you end up in jail in Detroit Tomboy" cautioned Harold...knowing that Tommy's overconfidence often landed her in trouble. "Oh you worry to much Harold...You know how many races I've won on the circuit here in Lincoln Heights...so this race is longer and illegal...big deal...Chester needs the cash...and there isn't a vehicle built that can't outrun the Tommy Car" declared the busty brunette...confident she could save Chester's Garage by entering the race. "The SCORPION CYCLE could" remarked Harold as he kept typing on his laptop. "The what?...You just made that up to scare me Harold" quipped Tommy.

"No way Tomboy...If it's one thing Detroit's known for...it's the bad ass super chick that's got all the crooks running scared...She's called SCORPION WOMAN...Check it out" said Harold as she showed Tommy newspaper articles...and photos...albeit vague of the Venomous Vixen in action...and even shots of her on a sleek black armoured motorcycle. Tommy was fascinated by the design of the motorcycle...it was like nothing she had ever seen before...but she did not let Harold know this. "Aw c'mon Harold...Those things can't be real...This chick can't be real...She's like Batman with boobs...Anyway...Help me figure out a way to get Randy out of the race...so I can get in.

Little did Tommy know that Marcia Sloan had a very similar thought...but with a different end in mind. Elsewhere in Lincoln Heights...in her family's mansion...Marcia Sloan was contemplating how to get Randy out of the race to pave the way for Chad to win. She plotted as she lay on the sofa in her living room and Chad dutifully gave her a foot massage. "Randy Starr's got some nerve entering the Turbo Track....after all the work I did to get you in...The sponsors want you to win the race so you can join their group of special drivers...lots of money for me...lots of fame for you" said Marcia to Chad...who despite his good looks...was a moron at the core.

"I like the sound of that baby...So how we gonna fix Randy Starr?" asked Chad. "I'm not going to do anything...I don't get my hands dirty...That's a job for you...Frankie and Pimples to take care of..." replied Marcia as she reached into her purse as it sat next to her on the sofa. "I know the burger joint near the race track where Randy goes for lunch...I promised one of the waiters a favour...See to it that he gets these pills an he puts some of them in Randy's lunch...It'll put him out of the race...and then it's you all the way to the finish line and no one to stop us" gloated Marcia as Chad grinned in response.

24 hours later
Lincoln Heights
10 am

Tommy Boyd marched up to the front door of Randy Starr's apartment and knocked on it with her right hand. "Hey Randy...Let me in" declared the busty brunette...who was clad in a tight fitting white tank top which framed her ample bust...a pair of tight black shorts and black sneakers...her shoulder length curly brown hair loose. She assumed a pose...hands on her curvy hips...her long shapely legs spread slightly apart...pushing her chest forward...much like Lynda Carter did on the Wonder Woman TV series which she liked to watch. When Randy opened the door...Tommy's brown eyes widened and a gasp of surprise escaped from her pink lips as she gazed upon her secret boyfriend.

His black hair was dishevelled...their were bags under his blue eyes which Tommy loved to look into...and he looked like he had a major hangover. "Tommy...Cough..Cough...Cough... Come in" said Randy and the Teen Wonder...was so surprised that she did just that. "Gosh Randy what happened to you?" asked Tommy as she held on to his right arm as they walked into his living room and sat down on a sofa.
"Your guess is good as mine...Cough...I was fine yesterday...but the doctor says I got some kind of food poisoning...I feel really lousy...he says I gotta rest for a few days...Sucks because..." began Randy. "You're racing in the Turbo Track in Detroit" said Tommy...finishing his sentence.
Now it was Randy's turn to be surprised.

"How'd you know about that?" asked Randy. "Doesn't matter now...because you can't race...but I can!" said Tommy with confidence in her voice. "What?" asked Randy. "You heard me Randy...I'm gonna take your place in the race...driving my car...and I'm gonna win the cash to save Chester's Garage" declared Tommy. The teen racing car champ could see that Tommy was serious about this. "That race is illegal and has got some of the best drivers on the underground racket on it...it could be dangerous" warned Randy. "I'm not afraid of that!...I can handle bullies and crooks here in Lincoln Heights...I can take care of myself Randy...We got a deal or don't we?" asked Tommy rhetorically...knowing that Randy could never refuse her anything. "Sure...I call ERNIE LEEDS JR...he's the one sponsoring me...I'll tell him he's got a new driver"

Two days later
Lincoln Heights
4 pm

After Randy's call...Ernie set things up quickly with the race sponsors in Detroit...replacing Randy with Tommy. The Teen Wonder did not have to spend a dime as all the funding for her plane ticket to and from Detroit...the special transport arrangements for her Tommy Car...her hotel in Detroit were all paid for by the mystery sponsors for Turbo Track. None of those details mattered much to Tommy...whose focus was entirely on winning the Turbo Track and getting the money to save Chester's Garage. In her bedroom...which could have been considered as a shrine to all her athletic and racing pursuits...Tommy was busy packing her bags for her flight to Detroit...with her best friend Harold looking on.

"Wish I was going with you Tommy" remarked Harold to the femme crusader...who was wearing a cut off blue cotton shirt which framed her curvy upper body...a pair of tight blue jeans and white sneakers...her thick curly brown hair worn loose. "C'mon Harold...You know you really wanna go because of the Scorpion Chick" teased Tommy with a grin as she closed her suitcase. "Scorpion Woman" replied Harold rolling his eyes...but he knew Tommy had him dead to rights. In his mind's eye...the nerd could imagine Tommy...in her sleeveless white muscle shirt...shorts...and sneakers...standing beside the sexy Scorpion Woman...in the black costume she was said to wear. "What a comic book that would make?" thought Harold with a broad grin on his face. He was brought back to reality by Tommy as she snapped the fingers of her right hand in front of his face.

"Earth to Harold...Come in...You gotta help me get my stuff downstairs" quipped Tommy with a grin. "Uh...Yeah sure Tomboy" replied Harold as he picked up her suitcase...while Tommy slung a backpack over her shoulders. She paused before looking back at her bedroom. It dawned on her it was the first time she was leaving Lincoln Heights on her own. Part of her felt nervous but it was overwhelmed by her moxie...and the fact that she had to come through for Chester to save his garage. Making her way downstairs...with Harold leading the way towards the front door...Tommy encountered her Aunt Edwina...who looked at her with a scowl on her face. "This is so wrong Tomasina!...Unbecoming of a lady!...Running off to race cars!" scoffed Edwina. Tommy stopped and looked her wicked aunt in the eye.

"In case you forgot Edwina...I'm 18 and I can go and come without your permission...an I'm going to Detroit!" declared Tommy as she continued on her way out of the house. There she met two of her other disgusted keepers...MISS MERRIBROOK and GWENDOLYN...from the Proper Little Miss Finishing School...which Edwina often sent her to...trying to teach her how to act like a lady...whenever her tomboy antics got her into trouble. "This is very unbecoming of a lady Tomasina!...Running away to drive race cars in a strange city...with strange men" said Merribrook in her usual snobbish way.

"You'll be sorry when you lose!...And then we'll teach you a lesson when you come back" added Gwendolyn for emphasis...as Harold put Tommy's suitcase in the trunk of the taxi and opened the back door for Tommy. Aunt Edwina had now walked on to the front porch and all three of giving her the same look of disapproval. “You’ll have to learn your lesson the hard way, young lady. But thank God mature friends like Marcia Sloan and Chad Parker will be there to keep you out of mischief," said Edwina."“For this bit of foolishness, we’ll be tripling your etiquette lessons when you return. Now… out of my sight!” shouted Merribrook.

"Ugh! The very idea of racing against men. But you’ll come back all the wiser for your failure, Tomasina. We’ll aggressively build on that,” said Gwendolyn. Tommy however did not look at them...but at the house...and at the oak tree in the back yard where her tree house was located. "We better get going Tommy...We gotta pick up the car from Chester's" said Harold to the buxom brunette. “Thanks for the encouragement, guys” quipped Tommy...rolling her eyes at the trio before she and Harold got into the taxi and it drove away towards Chester's Garage. In another part of Lincoln Heights...Marcia Sloan was making her way towards the limo waiting to take her to the airport...with Chad Parker carrying all of her luggage...in addition to his own when she got a phone call. "Whaaaaat????!!!" she screeched...causing Chad to drop all of the luggage and run to her side...as she hung up the phone. "What's going on Marcia??" asked Chad. "Ooohh!!...Randy Starr's out of Turbo Track...but Tommy Boyd's taking his place!!..I can't let that happen!!...Pick up the bags and let's get to the airport!!" Marcia barked at her boy toy...who obediently went back to pick up everything that he dropped.

Back at Chester's Garage...Tommy opened up a special shed at the back of the garage which Chester left specifically for her. Harold watched as the Teen Wonder walked up and removed a tarpaulin from an object in the middle of the shed...revealing the Tommy Car in all its glory. Getting inside of her sleek race car...Tommy put the key in the ignition and soon the engine rumbled to life. Soon Tommy and Harold were driving through the streets of Lincoln Heights...heading for LAX International Airport...with the neighbourhood kids who she protected from bullies cheering her on...as she drove by. Tommy smiled...feeling good about this sight...and feeling aroused that Randy talked to Ernie Leeds Jr....about sponsoring Tommy in the race...even though she had her suspicions about Ernie's motives.

Meanwhile at the airport...outside of his own private hanger...Ernie Leeds Jr. watched as a Gulfstream private jet and a C-130 transport plane were being fuelled for the trip to Detroit...and Chad Parker drove his race car...a black 1970 Dodge Charger aboard the C-130. Standing beside him... was Marcia Sloan...who while she was initially angry that Ernie had replaced Randy with Tommy...now saw a great chance to humiliate her arch rival. She knew Ernie well. As a businessman he saw Randy and Chad as two expert drivers...who he was grooming for stardom...and putting them in the Turbo Track...he thought would make the race's sponsors...want to do more business with him...even though he had no idea what kind of business they were in.

"You can't lose Ernie...with Tommy to replacing Randy in her Tommy Car... Chad is going to win the race anyway… and think how much fun it’ll be when Tommy loses!” gloated Marcia. "You're right Marcia...as always" replied Ernie...who was mortal enemies with the buxom brunette...much the same way their fathers were. " Not only will it be fun to see Tommy fall on her face in Detroit...but Randy's gonna owe me for this...and Junior always collects his favours" gloated Ernie. There conversation was cut short as they heard the roar of an approaching car engine...and turned to see the Tommy Car arrive outside of the hangar.

As they got out of the Tommy Car...the femme crusader cast a look in Harold's direction. Though she was told by Aunt Edwina that Marcia and Chad were going to Detroit to "keep her out of mischief"...Tommy almost blew a gasket when she saw her main foe Marcia present at the hangar as everybody was preparing to board the private jet hired by Ernie...while the transport plane parked nearby would be carrying the Tommy Car and Chad's Charger to Detroit for the Turbo Track. "Well look who’s here. Smug Marcia and Obnoxious Chad. And that’s Ernie Leeds they’re chatting with. Better go over and exchange some niceties… “ said Tommy. "Play it cool, Tomboy, play it cool!" said Harold as they walked towards...what he would have called in a comic book..."the Trinity of Trickery."

Taking Harold's advice...Tommy decided to take the high ground...paying no attention to the looks that Marcia and Chad were giving her...as she focused on Ernie. "Hey Ernie...Thanks for the last minute switcheroo" began Tommy. "No big deal Boyd...Me and Randy are pals...Randy asked for a favour...and it was important for me to be there for him..." said Ernie as he executed his prepared speech. "I got a lot of money riding on this race...Randy and Chad were gonna be facing some top drivers for a big million dollars in cash...and some well paying jobs racing for Motor City...the sponsors of Turbo Track...with Randy on the sidelines...I couldn't go back on the deal to send two drivers" replied Ernie.

"Anyway...You got nothing to worry about Ernie...The Tommy Car and I can handle anything those other racers can...I'll win you that prize...and you'll use it to help Chester reopen his garage" declared Tommy. "First off Boyd...Chad's the main man here...I expect him and his Charger to win the race and secure me a long term deal with the sponsors...Second... As for you and your ridiculous kiddie car,...try not to embarrass the Leeds brand any more than you have to.” scoffed Ernie...making Marcia and Chad grin as they stood beside him...and in front of Tommy.

Tommy's brown eyes widened in surprise...a gasp escaped from her lips...and she shook her head, in total disbelief. “You really have zero faith in my ability to win... You’re just making Randy Starr happy by allowing his stupid tomboy pal to have a little fun before she falls flat on her face... Right?... Isn't that right?!” yelled Tommy clenching her fists and gritting her teeth as she stood before the trio. Harold looking on...not certain what was going to happen next. What happened next was a uniformed security guard approached...and looked at Tommy. "You Tommy Boyd?" asked the guard

"Yeah...What's it you?" asked the Teen Wonder as she looked at the guard. "Got some people who want to see you...behind the convenience store..." replied the guard pointing to a snack shop located next to the hangar. "Be right there" replied Tommy as she turned back to face Ernie, Marcia and Chad. "Excuse me...." she said and followed the guard's directions. However when she walked around to the back of the store...she found two of her other enemies...Frankie and Pimples waiting for her. "What're you creeps doing here?!" asked the femme crusader.

“We couldn’t let you go without saying goodbye, Tom-bitch,” Frankie tells her with a nasty smile. “You’ll look so much better when you arrive in Detroit with a black eye...Get her Pimples!" ordered Frankie to his stockier...dim witted sidekick. "You betcha Frankie!" snorted Pimples...only too glad to have another chance to slug Tommy. "Okay creeps...You asked for it!" quipped Tommy as she dodged Pimples wild swing and kicked him in the ground with the top of her left foot.

"OOOOOGH" groaned Pimple in pain. "Uhh!!" he groaned again...as Tommy drove her right fist hard into his face...and fell to the ground...his right hand covering the left side of his face. "My eye!!...My eye!!" wailed Pimples in pain. "Gonna get you for that Tom-bitch!!" snarled Frankie as he came at the buxom brunette swinging. Dancing on the balls of her feet...her slender muscular arms raised like a boxer... Tommy taunted Frankie as he kept lashing out at her...missing each time. "What's the matter Frankie?...Can't beat a girl?!!" teased the Teen Wonder...baiting the Fonz gone bad.

Frankie took to bait and charged towards her...his arms spread wide open...leaving him vulnerable...which was just what Tommy hoped he would do. "AARGH" groaned Frankie as the femme crusader nailed him in the right eye with a right jab to the face. He was still reeling from that punch when Tommy whirled around and drove her left foot into his gut. "WUFFF" wheezed Frankie as he staggered backwards and fell into a nearby trashcan.

"Looks like you dweebs are the ones with the shiners...Don't worry...I'll give you a matching set when I get back from Detroit...when I win the Turbo Track" quipped Tommy as she turned and walked away...leaving Frankie and Pimples moaning in pain...humiliated yet again by her. "Marcia must have set that up to run me off track...It's gonna take more than that to stop me...I'm gonna have to keep an eye on them in Detroit..." thought the Teen Wonder as she headed back towards the parked planes.

Following the instructions of the C-130's crew...Tommy drove her Tommy Car into the cargo hold of the transport plane...and gave it a pat on the hood as it was secured for take off besides Chad's Charger. As she walked towards the private jet...Tommy saw Ernie chat with Marcia and Chad briefly before they boarded the plane. "What are those three up to?" wondered the femme crusader. Those thoughts of suspicion were however put aside as a taxi cab arrived...and Randy Starr got out of the rear.

Though he still looked under the weather...puffy eyes and all...Tommy felt her nipples stiffen under her shirt and a tingle between her thighs...as he walked towards her. "Randy??...What're you doing here??" asked Tommy as her secret crush stood before her...looking as drop dead gorgeous as ever....arousing her without even laying a finger on her body....which she secretly wanted him to do.

"I couldn't let you go Tommy..." said Randy as he looked into her eyes. "Really...?" asked Tommy as she stared vacantly at Randy...who could see the outline of her hardening nipples under her shirt...and remembered what they looked like...having seen the Teen Wonder topless before. "Not without wishing you good luck"...said Randy as he leaned closer to her. Finding it difficult to control herself...Tommy closed her eyes...puckered her lips...and waited for what she expected was Randy's dreamy kiss that always made her mind go blank.

However Randy stopped short and extended his right hand to her. "Knock ‘em dead, Tomboy… for your old friend Randy Starr!” he said. Tommy opened her brown eyes...looked at Randy...then reacted to the handshake, and to the kiss she didn’t get. “…And for myself....Uh… sure, of course!” Harold stepped up and kissed Tommy on her left cheek. "Go get em Tomboy!...We're all rooting for you!" said the nerd as he stepped back. The Teen Wonder smiled and hugged her best friend. "Thanks Harold...and if I see her...I'll get Scorpion Woman's autograph" replied Tommy.

"Scorpion Woman?" asked Randy perplexed. "Long story Randy...Harold can tell you all about it on the way back to Lincoln Heights" said Tommy with a grin...as she walked boldly towards the waiting jet. At the top of the staircase...she looked back....smiled and flashed a "thumbs up" at Randy and Harold...before disappearing inside of the plane...and the door closed behind her. "You're really doing this Tommy Boyd...You're really doing it" thought the femme crusader as she made her way to her seat...which unfortunately was facing Marcia and Chad...in their seats.

“We think it’s absolutely adorable that you’ll be racing against us, Tomasina,” said Marcia with a deceptively good-natured smile. “Yeah” added Chad with a touch of sarcasm. "Spectators always love a novelty.” “How about the novelty of my fist in your face, Parker?!” Tommy snapped back angrily...glaring at both of them. Marcia laughed. “Oh isn’t she cute? She sounds just like a boy… with no manners. Guess who is having her etiquette lessons tripled when we return home?” teased the snobby socialite. Marcia and Chad chuckled while Tommy fumed. She gave them a “fuck you” grin and folded her arms

Ignoring her obnoxious racing companions...Tommy chose to look out the window...as she heard the jet's engines power up as it was given clearance for take off...the C-130 bearing the Tommy Car and the Charger...having already taken off ahead of them. Standing beside the taxi cab outside of the hangar...Randy and Harold watched as the private jet reached the end of the runway and turned on to it. Ernie watched from beside his limo...thinking of all the ways which Marcia and Chad would ensure that Tommy lost the race...came back to Lincoln Heights humiliated. He had no way of knowing that Marcia and Chad had an agenda of their own which did not include him.

As the private jet carrying Tommy, Marcia and Chad...sped down the runway and lifted off into the sky.. Harold began to daydream. He saw Tommy behind the wheel of her Tommy Car...racing through the streets of Lincoln Heights...chasing down criminals. He imagined how the curves of the Teen Wonder's body would look in a costume similar to the one Burt Ward wore in the 1966 Batman TV series. He daydreamed about Tommy fighting crooks side by side with the sexy Scorpion Woman...like a dynamic duo....like Batman and Robin. He was snapped back to reality by Randy's voice.

"Come on Harold...We better get back to Lincoln Heights" he said. "Yeah..." agreed Harold as he followed Randy to the waiting taxi cab. However before they got into the cab...they both looked to the sky...watching as the private jet...quickly gained altitude before it vanished into the thick white clouds that filled the blue sky above them. "Think she can do it?...Win the Turbo Track?" asked Harold...as he looked up at the sky.

"I don't know...but I do know that whatever Tomboy sets her mind to...she gets the job done" replied Randy as he and Harold exchanged knowing looks. "Yeah...Hope Detroit's ready..." began Harold. "Because here comes Tommy Boyd!" said Randy completing his sentence...before they got into the cab...which took them back to Lincoln Heights.

To be continued.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:22 am