Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 am

Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 12 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 12
Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 12

Woodbridge
Detroit
7 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned SCORPION GIRL...her head rolling from side to side...pillowed atop the mass of shiny black hair beneath it...ending in a short tight braid...like a scorpion's tail. The Lusty Latina felt an overwhelming sense of fatigue and sluggishness in her voluptuous and muscular brown body....her arms and legs felt heavier than lead...making it impossible for her to move. The Top Heavy Teen Heroine also felt incredible soreness in her immense firm brown breasts...her enhanced big puffy dark brown nipples which capped their summits...hard...erect...and bullet shaped Her virgin brown cunt ached...with a sensation that made her think she had been probed several times.

Behind the black sticky mask which covered the upper part of her gorgeous face...18 year old Latina tomboy GINA CORTES...felt like she was trapped in a nightmare which she could not wake up from. She saw images of herself getting her naked immense firm brown breasts being tenderly caressed and her brown clit being gently massaged by ED LOPES...a teenage Latino nerd who went to CARVER HIGH SCHOOL as she did... but had the upper body of a god hidden under his clothes...much the same way she hid her own to keep people from suspecting that she was secretly a super heroine. These images shifted to ones of her teen rival from school SHANICE WILSON.. the teen African American socialite pinching her nipples into hardness...and fingering her non-stop in her cunt...turning her on.

Then she saw her idol...the SCORPION WOMAN...whose life she saved by taking a bullet meant for her...and somehow getting a fraction of her super powers. Gina never believed anyone who said that Scorpion Woman was a dangerous criminal. Now that she had the same power as her idol...Gina was determined to prove to all the people in Detroit that Scorpion Woman was a real super heroine...to save innocent people and put the real criminals behind bars. All of this had gone horribly wrong for the Lusty Latina...as she remembered being drugged...abused...and brainwashed by the evil CLOWN GIRL...being for--d to do her bidding...even though she didn't want to...including fight Scorpion Woman.

"No...Scorpion Woman...No...don't" pleaded Gina as she saw the Venomous Vixen looking down at her with anger in her blue eyes in the slits of her black armoured mask...as she groped her naked immense firm brown breasts...rapidly rubbing her big puffy dark brown nipples into hardness and erectness...then rubbing her virgin brown cunt...until she had the biggest orgasm of her teenage life. This snapped her out of the hypnotic trance she was under...but Scorpion Woman ignored her pleas to stop...and knocked her out. As her brown eyes opened slowly in the slits of her black sticky mask...Scorpion Girl wondered where she was.

As far as Gina could tell she was in a dark room...and the cool air brushing against her voluptuous and muscular brown body...told her that she had been stripped of her thin tight black sticky v-slit leotard...and her ankle high black sticky boots...leaving her wearing only her mask...black sticky gloves...and the silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist...which allowed her to transform from a Latina tomboy...into Scorpion Girl. However it soon became clear to the Top Heavy Teen Heroine...that she was not alone.

Through her blurry vision...she saw the image of a 50 year old white Italian American man..in a grey business suit looking down at her...as she lay flat on her back atop some kind of mattress. "Relax Scorpion Girl...You're safe here" said the man...as he sat down next to her. Getting a bad feeling in her aroused big puffy dark brown Scorpion Tits...the Lusty Latina tried to get up...placing the palms of her black sticky gloved hands and the soles of her erotic bare brown feet on the mattress. "I said...Relax" said the man in a firm voice...as his calloused right hand hand fondled each of her naked immense firm brown breasts in turn

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Stop touching...My Scorpion Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuh...that's making me...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy...You are so...going to pay for this...when I get...my Scorpion Strength back..." quipped Gina...as she stared in sleepy anger at the older man. "You got spunk kid...I like that...This'll cool that Latina fire of yours" sneered the Italian American man. Before Scorpion Girl could react... he clamped a thick white cotton pad over her nose and mouth. "HNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNN
HNNNNNNNN" screamed Gina into the fibres of the pad...her brown eyes widening with panic in the slits of her black sticky mask as she recognised the smell.

"No...Oh no...I'm...I'm...being...CHLOROFORMED...Scorpion Tits...so hard...Scorpion Pussy hurts so much....gotta have sex...with Ed...with...Shanice?...Uuuuuuuh...too turned on...to fight...too tired...to think...can't...move...Who...Who is this old man?...Why am I here?...Why is he drugging me?...Can't fight back...Can't escape...Uuuuh
...gotta...breathe chloroform...Uuuuuuuuuuh...getting...so dizzy...so sleepy...will be knocked out soon...He could unmask me...Scorpion Woman...Help" thought Gina as her brown eyes rolled up in her head...her black sticky gloved fingers...and the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet clutching the bedsheets beneath her...as she fought a losing battle to resist the effects of the chloroform...and remain conscious

Cass Corridor
Detroit
7 pm

In the privacy of his bedroom...in his apartment...wearing only his boxers...Ed Lopes was on his laptop. He was worried there had been no replies from Scorpion Girl through the secret email he set up to allow him to communicate with her as her crime fighting partner. On some other windows on his laptop...Ed watched various blogs and other websites where the video of Scorpion Woman defeating and humiliating Scorpion Girl was going viral...with the number of people hitting these sites in the high thousands and counting. Ed could not help but feel hurt as he listened to the Lusty Latina describe Clown Girl as her friend as she fought the Venomous Vixen...who she was no match for. Many people were also picking up how she called herself Scorpion Skank and not Scorpion Girl.

However the Latino teenage nerd refused to believe that Scorpion Girl had gone bad. "That evil Clown Girl must've done something to her!...I know it...I gotta help her! said Ed aloud. Just as he was wondering what he could do...Ed heard footsteps behind him. "Scorpion Girl!...I was..." began Ed...thinking it was the Lusty Latina who had made her regular entrance through his bedroom window. However when he turned around...Ed was filled with fear...as he found himself looking directly at the Scorpion Woman.
"Wrong Scorpion......I've got questions for you kid!" said the Venomous Vixen as she approached him. The images of how she had beaten and humiliated Scorpion Girl...enraged Ed.

Acting on instinct...the Latino teen nerd rushed the Venomous Vixen. who easily evaded his wild lunge by side stepping him. "You hurt Scorpion Girl!...I'm gonna...!" cried Ed as he lunged again...hurling his right fist towards Scorpion Woman Side stepping him again...Michelle extended her left long muscular creamy leg...tripping the Latino teen nerd....and he collapsed to the floor. Before he could get up...Scorpion Woman pinned him to the floor of his bedroom...by planting the ball of her right foot on the middle of the Latino teen nerd's chest. "Let's try this again...Eduardo" said the Venomous Vixen as she looked down at the teenage boy...applying pressure through the ball of her right foot to keep him pinned to the floor.

"You...You know... who I am?...Uhh...I...can't...can't breathe" gasped Ed his hands gripping Michelle's right ankle but he could not break free of her pin. "I know lots of things Eduardo...like you and your super hero girlfriend are in way over your heads...Believe it or not...I'm here to help you...and her" said Scorpion Woman. "You got...a funny way...of showing it lady...Scorpion Girl's brave...good...She's better than you..." quipped Ed...as he writhed helplessly on the floor. His struggles and his remarks caused her to apply more pressure on to his chest. "Loyalty is admirable...but I don't have time for games Eduardo...I know that you communicate with Scorpion Girl...and you gave her some information about where to find Clown Girl...start talking" snarled Scorpion Woman.

Woodbridge
Detroit
8 pm

"Nnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnn" cooed Scorpion Girl into the thick cotton pad being clamped over her nose and mouth...forcing her to inhale copious amounts of the chloroform which was soaked into its cotton fibres. "That's right Scorpion Girl...Give up...You know you have to" sneered the Italian American man who was holding the pad over her nose and mouth with his left hand...while he rotated each of her hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples with the fingers of his free right hand. "Uuuuuuh...Scorpion Tits...so hard...Scorpion Pussy...so wet...Chloroform...is too strong...can't...I can't..." thought Gina...as her head reeled with dizziness...the urge to pass out becoming hard to resist.

However at the last second...the man holding the pad over her nose and mouth...removed it. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed the Lusty Latina...falling flat on her back atop the bed she was lying on top of...her naked immense firm brown bust heaving up and down with effort as she strained to get air into her lungs. The man took the chloroform soaked cotton pad and lodged it firmly between Scorpion Girl's naked immense firm brown breasts...so the chloroform fumes from the pad continued to waft into her nose. "Uuuuuuuuuunh...My Scorpion Tits...Uuuuuuuuunh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuunh...stop touching them...Uuuuuuuuuuuunh...so hot...so helpless...so horny...Uuuuuuuunh...Where....Where am I?....Who...Who are you?...Why...Why are you doing this??...Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gina...her muscular brown arms limp on either side of her curvy upper body...her thick muscular brown legs wide open below her thick curvy waist...her erotic bare brown feet resting on her smooth heels...the twitching of her sexy toes the sole sign of her diminishing resistance.

"My name is Mario Vanetti" said the older man as he held the Lusty Latina's hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples between his thumbs and index fingers...and rotated them in a steady clockwise direction. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Mario...Vanetti...the...big...businessman...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the...the..city...councilman?" groaned Scorpion Girl...her mind cloudy with thoughts of Ed...Shanice...and Scorpion Woman...with thoughts of sex and sleep. "That's right...I saved you...after your little Latina ass got whipped by Scorpion Woman...That means you owe me...I can unmask you...find out who you are" sneered Vanetti. "No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Please...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I can't be exposed...My enemies...will know...who I am...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Please..." pleaded the sleepy Scorpion Girl.

"So here's the deal Scorpion Girlie...I know what makes you tick...an you're an easy mark than Scorpion Woman...My people can catch your Latina ass anytime...bring you to me...I'll nail you several times over...unmask you when you're lights are out...tell the whole city...I'm feeling generous tonight...and I like young girls...So you're going to tell me what I what to know...and in exchange...You'll keep these teenage tits out of my business...an forget what happened here tonight...Capiche?" asked Vanetti as he kept rotating the hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples of the tamed Top Heavy Teen Heroine. "Y...Yes...sir" agreed Scorpion Girl. "Good...Now tell me what you know about Clown Girl...and where to find her" said Vanetti as he rotated Gina's hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples in a smooth steady clockwise motion. "Y...Y...Y...Yes...sir...I...I...must....obey..." agreed the Lusty Latina as she began to confess.

River town
Detroit
8.15 pm

Dressed in the trademark red and black harlequin costume and white make up which Tiffany normally wore...Patience Phelps strutted around the interior of the old toy factory...as a group of 50 Killer Clowns...also in costume and makeup...were busy emptying the large tank of Fun Time chemical into smaller gasoline containers and loading them into their Clown Cars. "Load em up boys!...We're going out on the town tonight...We're going spread Fun Time all around...We're gonna make this town...a Clown Town!!" laughed Patience...and the Killer Clowns laughed as well...believing her to be the real Clown Girl...not knowing she was a duplicate. Patience felt excited that Tiffany was letting her lead the Clowns on a solo mission to unleash havoc on the city...and make the big people in the city pay billions to make them stop.

However her excitement turned to shock as a wall of the toy factory was blown away by a powerful explosion. Patience's shock turned to horror as through the smoke...Scorpion Woman came speeding into the toy factory aboard her black armoured motorcycle. Taking full advantage of the information she had extracted from Ed...and catching the Killer Clowns by surprise...the Venomous Vixen activated her Scorpion Cycle's M-134 mini-guns...and unleashed a volley of armour piercing tracers at the Killer Clowns and their parked vehicles in front of her. More explosions filled the inside of the factory as the tracers ripped through five Clown Cars destroying them and releasing the Fun Time chemical on to some of the Clowns who were shooting at her. Patience watched as under the influence of the Fun Time...some of the Clowns began shooting at each other instead.

Others jumped in their Clown Cars and attempted to flee the scene in different directions. As one group of Killer Clowns sped out the factory on one side...they were confronted by a group of the Mexican Manos Blancos...who had spotted Scorpion Woman en route to the factory and followed her. They opened fire with their AK-47 assault rifles...killing four Killer Clowns...and losing two of their own men...as these Clowns started a gun battle with them. On another side of the factory...a group of Vanetti's Italian mobsters blocked the escape route of another group of Killer Clowns...and started a gun battle with them. Back inside the factory...amidst the burning wreckage of destroyed Clown Cars...Scorpion Woman alighted from her black armoured motorcycle and engaged another group of Killer Clowns...who foolishly decided to attack her.

Patience stood frozen in fear...as she watched the Venomous Vixen effortlessly...and brutally wade through a group of ten Killer Clowns...with a sequence of punches and kicks...the air filled with their howls of agony...as jaws and limbs were shattered...and blood went flying through the air...before they collapsed to the ground. Advancing past the fallen Killer Clowns...Scorpion Woman turned her attention to the imitation Clown Girl. Patience panicked as she felt the stare of the Venomous Vixen's icy blue eyes penetrate her to the core. "Clown Girl!...I've come for you!" declared Scorpion Woman. "I'm not Clown Girl!...I'm not!...I'm not!" wailed Patience as she jumped into a Clown Car and sped off. The Venomous Vixen mounted her black armoured Scorpion Cycle and gave chase...while the remaining Killer Clowns battled the Italian mobsters and the Manos Blancos on different sides of the factory...as the sounds of approaching police sirens filled the air.

Woodbridge
Detroit
8.45 pm

"NNNN...NNNN...NNNNNNNN" moaned Scorpion Girl into the thick cotton pad...inhaling its chloroform contents...her head rolling from side to side...the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet twitching frantically...as Mario Vanetti held the pad firmly over her nose and mouth with his left hand...wile he fingered her rapidly in her throbbing brown teenage cunt...with his right index finger. "Never had a real man finger your Latina cunt...Eh chica?...Today's your lucky day...but remember our deal...You can't tell anyone that you got nailed by Mario Vanetti" sneered the billionaire businessman and city councilman...who was secretly the head of the city's Italian mafia.

He felt the Top Heavy Teen Heroine's voluptuous and muscular brown body tense...as the pressure built to unbearable levels inside of her throbbing brown cunt. "That's right Scorpion Skank!...Do it!!...Do it!!
...Do it!!" demanded Vanetti as he intensified his fingering. The abuse meted out to her immense firm brown teenage breasts...and her virgin brown teenage cunt for the last several hours...proven to be too much for Gina Cortes to handle. "NN..NNN...NNNN...NNNNN...NNNNNN...NNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" moaned Scorpion Girl into the thick fibres of the cotton pad...as Vanetti brought her to another massive orgasm.

Vanetti grinned as he watched Scorpion Girl's eyelids become heavier and heavier in the slits of her black sticky mask...her brown eyes becoming glazed with sleep....as her naked immense firm brown breasts ...capped at their summits by hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples...heaved slowly up and down..as she willingly inhaled chloroform into her lungs...the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet twitching slower and slower...until they stopped...and wide spaces appeared between them...as she once again succumbed to defeat. Vanetti kept the pad in place as Scorpion Girl's brown eyes closed in the slits of her black sticky mask...her head rolled against her right shoulder...and she faded into unconsciousness.

He removed the pad and turned to Vince Rizzoli who was standing nearby with a cell phone in hand. "The skank's info was legit...our men found the hideout and took out some of those Clowns...then split before the cops showed up...the Mexicans got in on the act too...Clown Girl also split...Scorpion Woman went after her" Vince said..as he too looked at the tamed Top Heavy Teen Heroine...naked and unconscious...and at their mercy. "I'm a man of my word...Take the girl an her costume an dump her someplace where she could recover...She's got a lot to learn about being a heroine" said Vanetti.
Rizzoli did as his boss ordered...slinging the unconscious Scorpion Girl over his left shoulder...gathering her black sticky leotard and black sticky boots...carrying her outside of Vanetti's mansion...dumping her in the trunk of his car and driving away.

Grosse Pointe
Detroit
9 pm.

Never letting her foot off the gas...pushing her Clown Car to its limit...till it was nearly overheating...Patience went crashing through the gate...and sped up the asphalt roadway directly towards the private mansion of Tiffany Washington. Looking into the rear view mirror...she was terrified as she saw Scorpion Woman...aboard her black armoured Scorpion Cycle... in hot pursuit. "Tiffany will save me from the Scorpion Bitch!...I know she will!" thought Patience...who was in the identity of Clown Girl. Having just witnessed how the Venomous Vixen had wrecked Tiffany's plan to spread Fun Time all over Detroit... Patience was hoping Tiffany and Doctor Adam Kwong...the Clown King...would get her out of this predicament.

"Can't go back to jail!...Can't...I just can't!" thought Patience...sweat running down her forehead and soaking through her costume. However she never noticed that as she approached the mansion...none of the private bodyguards who Tiffany hired to protect the mansion and its grounds appeared to stop Scorpion Woman...as she sped through the open gateway after her. As she approached the mansion...the Clown Car...sputtering to a halt...at the radiator blew a gasket...Patience saw Tiffany emerge from the mansion...wearing a red bathrobe. Getting out of the Clown Car...taking the special baseball bat which Tiffany used when she was Clown Girl...Patience ran towards her friend.

"T!...The Scorpion Bitch is coming!...Save me!" cried Patience as she ran towards Tiffany swinging the bat in her white gloved hands. As she did...Scorpion Woman approached the mansion...thinking to herself she would capture Tiffany and the fake Clown Girl...and expose Tiffany as the real Clown Girl behind the Fun Time plot. However before she could act...Michelle saw Tiffany reach under her robe and pull out a 38 calibre pistol. "Stay back!...Stay back!" cried Tiffany as she fired six shots at Patience as she ran towards her.

"No!!" cried Scorpion Woman as she brought her black armoured motorcycle to a halt...leapt off it. She was about to run to where Tiffany Washington was standing...holding the smoking gun in her hand...which murdered "Clown Girl"....when she felt her big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples stiffen under her tight black armoured leotard. The Venomous Vixen heard the wail of approaching police sirens...and also saw Kwong and some of Tiffany's bodyguards emerge from the mansion. Reluctantly...
Scorpion Woman leapt back on to her black armoured motorcycle and sped off.

The Venomous Vixen fumed....realising that all of this was a pre-arranged plan by Tiffany to make Detroit think she killed "Clown Girl" in self-defence...and there was no way now...with Patience Phelps dead...that she would be able to prove that Tiffany was really Clown Girl. As the energy aura swirled around the Scorpion Cycle to teleport her back to the Scorpion Nest...knew that while she had stopped the Fun Time scheme...Clown Girl was planning something else. "Next time Tiffany...Next time" vowed Scorpion Woman as she vanished into thin air...leaving the police and the media who were following close behind...to play their unwitting parts in the script which Tiffany had prepared for them.

New England
Midnight

Unaware of events which were transpiring back in his hometown of Detroit...Trey Johnson was busy on his laptop in his room in a small motel located not far from the interstate highway. Dressed only in his boxers...showing off his lean muscular ebony body... the young FBI analyst was busy trying to hack a flash drive which he had discovered in the now deserted mansion of deceased billionaire transport mogul WILLIAM WALKER. Trey was convinced that Walker's murder was not an open and shut case...and that he secretly had ties to the shadowy global crime conglomerate known as CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL.

He had been working for hours...but he was no closer to finding the password that would unlock the secrets of the drive to him. As he worked...Trey could not help but think about his ex-girlfriend Michelle...police detective by day...Scorpion Woman by night...his Amazon. He remembered how they met...the time they spent together and the circumstances which drove them apart. Trey felt guilty for the way he ended their relationship and knew that Michelle may never forgive him for that. However it was only since going to her hometown of WILLIAMSVILLE...here in New England...that he was beginning to understand why she kept this part of her life a secret...and how seeing her estranged father murdered in front of her had changed her.

If he was being honest...Trey knew the feeling...when he saw Michelle as Scorpion Woman...kill his own prodigal father...LEROY "SKULL" JOHNSON...right before him...without even knowing he was there. In that moment...acting on his own pain...and never once stopping to consider Michelle's pain...he left her and left Detroit.
It made him wonder if he was the reason why Michelle had become so brutal as Scorpion Woman in battling the criminals in Detroit. Feverishly he continued to work... hoping that if he could find the evidence he suspected the drive contained...he would at least be able to bring Michelle some peace.

Meanwhile in another room in the motel...clad only in a pair of skimpy white silk panties...showing off much of her own shapely muscular ebony body...FBI Special Agent JACINTA JACKSON has thoughts of her own...as she played with her own enormous firm ebony breasts...lightly stroking the big puffy black nipples which capped their summits...as she thought erotic thoughts about Trey. The picture of brains.. beauty...and savvy...a renowned FBI trouble shooter...Jacinta could not believe that she was thinking these kinds of thoughts about a man.

However she had to admit that Trey was not like any man she met. The buxom FBI agent remembered how drawn she was to the young analyst from the first moment she saw him...when she was assigned by her superior...FBI Special Agent CHARLIE MORRISON...to keep him under surveillance as he undertook a daring mission as a civilian against Cyclops International. That attraction only heightened when Trey joined the Bureau...exceeding his training...and surprising many veterans in their division...including herself...with his quicksilver intellect...technology and engineering skills.

"What's going on Trey?...Why do you get to me?...What are you hiding?" wondered Jacinta aloud as she played with her nipples. Suddenly...the buxom FBI agent felt her big puffy black nipples shoot to attention on their own. "Oh!...Something's going down!...Trey!...He's in trouble!" said Jacinta as she leapt to her erotic bare ebony feet. Her first instinct was to grab her gun...however she opted instead...to grab a golden belt out of her suitcase and fasten it around her curvy waist instead.

As she did...Jacinta felt a mighty wind surround her...heard the great roar of a Bengal Tiger in her ears...and felt herself being transformed...her already awesome ebony body becoming more voluptuous and muscular....becoming stronger and sexier...as the transformation progressed. When the process was complete...Jacinta's enhanced ebony body was barely clad in a tiny tiger pelt leotard...with a string like strap on her right shoulder...framing a pair of humungous firm ebony breasts which threatened to spill out of the flimsy garb...a toned abdomen...muscular ebony arms and long muscular ebony legs.

Her hands were strong with slender figures with glossy black claw like fingernails. Her ebony feet were erotic and bare...with sexy toes that had glossy and black claw-like toenails. A golden belt bearing the head of a roaring tiger as a belt buckle...was entwined around her broad shapely waist. She had gold bracelets on her wrists...also bearing the insignia of a roaring tiger's head. Her lips were glossy and plum coloured. Her hair was long wild and shiny...reaching down to the middle of her exposed ebony back.

"This is a job for BLACK TIGRESS!!" declared Jacinta as she clenched her fists for emphasis...her humungous firm ebony breasts bunching together under her tiny tiger pelt attire. Emerging from her room...her muscular ebony arms moving in tandem with the powerful strides being made by her long muscular ebony legs...the soles of her erotic bare ebony feet making contact with the carpeted floor of the hotel corridor...her long mane of wild shiny black hair trailing behind her...the Ebony Marvel raced to the aid of her younger partner...who she had feelings for.

She arrived to find the door to Trey's hotel room open...and a group of five men in black clothes and shoes...their faces hidden underneath ski-masks...pummelling the young FBI analyst into submission on the floor of the room. Her light brown eyes focused in the slits of her thin tiger pelt mask...on the insignia of the all-seeing eye...located inside of a pyramid...that was printed on the left side of their chests....identifying them as Cyclops International agents. "Hang on Trey...The cavalry is here!" declared Black Tigress as she entered the fray without hesitation.

The Cyclops agents turned their attention to the Ebony Marvel...as Trey went limp on the floor of the hotel room...passing out from the beating he received. Flexing her huge ebony thighs...Black Tigress extended her long muscular right ebony leg...the ball of her right erotic bare ebony foot...connecting with the jaw of one Cyclops agent.
As he went crashing against a nearby wall...Jacinta whirled around to deliver a left hand karate chop to the neck of another agent. Two other agents drew knives and came at her.

Sparks flew off her gold bracelets as she blocked and parried their attacks. A right fist to the jaw of one agent sent him sprawling along the floor...while the ball of her left erotic ebony bare foot was driven hard into the gut of another agent sending him hurtling out into the corridor. "You Cyclops dudes haven't learned...I'm too hot for you to handle!" quipped Black Tigress as she turned her attention to the agent who was still standing...expecting him to surrender.

"We're ready for you this time black super bitch!" replied this Cyclops agent...as he opened his clenched right fist...revealing a gold chain in the middle of his right palm...with a glowing green stone attached to the chain. In a split second...the tide turned against the Ebony Marvel. "HEY...UUUUUH...MY NIPPLES...MY SUPER SIZED TIGER NIPPLES...ARE GETTING HARD...THINKING ABOUT TREY...CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT...GETTING TURNED ON" blurted Jacinta...as she rose on the balls of her erotic bare ebony feet...swaying unsteadily...her muscular ebony arms raised above her head.

The other four Cyclops agents...recovered from their earlier beating and surged towards their aroused adversary. In a single motion...Jacinta felt her tiny tiger pelt leotard's being yanked down...exposing her giant firm ebony breasts...causing them to sway back and forth freely. Before Black Tigress could react...three of the agents used their blackjacks to great effect.

"UUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Jacinta as the three agents beat her relentlessly in her exposed expansive ebony mounds...which swayed rapidly from side to side as she staggered around the room on the balls of her erotic bare ebony feet...her muscular ebony arms flailing in a futile effort to defend herself. Trey lay unconscious on the floor...unable to help her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUF" groaned Black Tigress...doubling over...her head dropping between her awesome exposed ebony cleavage...her muscular ebony arms extended...her long muscular ebony legs spread wide open...the sexy toes of her erotic bare ebony feet...with glossy black claw like toenails...curled...as two Cyclops agents simultaneously swung their blackjacks into her toned ebony six pack...knocking the wind from her lungs...and lifting her off her erotic bare ebony feet.

Jacinta landed flat on her back atop the bed in Trey's hotel room...her muscular ebony arms and long muscular ebony legs flailing in the air. As four of the Cyclops agents pinned her to the bed...the fifth agent holding the chain with the glowing green FEMINITE stone on it...pulled out a silencer tipped gun and aimed it at Trey's head. "Do as we say black bitch!...Or you boyfriend gets it!" said the fifth Cyclops agent. Feeling weak...sleepy...and aroused...from the effects of the Feminite...her strength of 20 Bengal Tigers strangely depleted...Jacinta had no choice.

"You win Cyclops creeps...I'll do as you say" said the Ebony Marvel...as she allowed the four Cyclops agents to haul her off the bed...on to her erotic bare ebony feet. "Put this on her" said the fifth Cyclops agent as he handed it to one of the other agents who was holding Black Tigress. He slipped the chain around her neck...so that the Feminite stone hung between her giant firm ebony breasts...causing her big puffy black nipples to become hard and erect like towers. Jacinta's fire was put out as a new feeling of docility took over.

The Cyclops agents holding Black Tigress let her go...and she stood like a statue...her muscular ebony arms on either side of her curvy ebony upper torso...her long muscular ebony legs together...her erotic bare ebony feet flat on the carpeted floor of the room. "You're attracted to this boy...aren't you black bitch? asked the fifth agent rhetorically. "Yes" replied Jacinta in a sleepy voice...as another agent turned Trey on his back. He dropped Trey's boxers...exposing his dick to the aroused Ebony Marvel.

"Turn him on...Or I'll kill him!" ordered the fifth Cyclops agent. "Yes" agreed Black Tigress...as she dropped to her knees in front of Trey...grabbed his member in both her hands...and began to rub it vigorously. As she did...the effects of the Feminite...intensified her own suppressed erotic fantasies about Trey...making her imagine him pleasuring her in her erogenous body parts over and over.

Her hands were a blur of motion...making Trey's dick stiff and erect in the space of five seconds. Although he was unconscious...the Ebony Marvel's arousal of his dick was enough to bring him to orgasm...spraying a mist of white liquid directly into her beauteous ebony face. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Black Tigress...her face coated with her secret boyfriend's cum...as she collapsed on her back beside Trey.

Removing a thick cotton pad from a clear plastic Ziploc bag...another agent quickly clamped it over Jacinta's nose and her plum coloured lips. "Hnnnnnnnn...Hnnnnnnnnnn
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" complained Black Tigress into the thick fibres of the pad...her muscular ebony arms and long muscular ebony legs flailing briefly in the air before going completely limp on the floor of the hotel room.

The cotton pad was kept firmly over the Ebony Marvel's nose and mouth...as her eyelids became progressively heavier...her naked giant ebony breasts heaved slower and slower up and down...as the chloroform combined with the power of the Feminite...the physical beating which she had taken during the brief battle...and her own erotic fantasies about Trey...to defeat her.

As her breathing became slower and deeper...Black Tigress saw images of her as Jacinta Jackson having sex with Trey Johnson...which swirled faster and faster...blurring into blackness. "Nnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" cooed the Ebony Marvel as her light brown eyes finally rolled up in the slits of the thin tiger pelt mask which covered the upper part of her gorgeous face...as her head rolled against her left shoulder and she was overwhelmed by unconsciousness.

End.

Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:19 pm