Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:18 am

Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 11 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 11
Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 11

Downtown Detroit
Detroit
1 pm

Her curvaceous and muscular creamy body...clad in her tight black armoured attire...SCORPION WOMAN sexily straddled her black armoured SCORPION CYCLE as she pursued her quarry through the streets of the city centre. Her blue eyes were centred in the slits of her black armoured mask as she looked at the bright yellow Clown Car ahead of her...containing five KILLER CLOWNS...the henchmen of her enemy CLOWN GIRL...who had just robbed a private bank...owned by billionaire businessman and city councilman MARIO VANETTI...and were trying to escape with the money they had stolen.

However of more concern to the Venomous Vixen was the sight of a buxom Latina teenager...clad in a thin tight black sticky v-slit leotard...black sticky gloves...ankle high black sticky boots...a black sticky mask covering the upper part of her face...and shiny black hair piled atop her head...with a shorter braid behind her head...which was similar to her own. "SCORPION GIRL...She's working with Clown Girl" snarled DETECTIVE MICHELLE WALKER...the beauteous policewoman behind the mask of the Venomous Vixen..as she looked at the teenage girl whose life she had saved...by giving her a blood transfusion...which resulted in her getting a fraction of her powers.

Hearing the sound of police sirens behind her...Michelle glanced back briefly over her broad left creamy shoulder...to see the flashing blue lights of five black and white police squad cars pursuing her. The Venomous Vixen heard the whirring sound of helicopter rotors...and saw a police helicopter shadowing the police cars from the air. "Mistress...My sensors indicate more police vehicles approaching from the nearby streets...They are attempting to surround you" said Stinger over the Scorpion Cycle's radio. "We'll see about that" replied Scorpion Woman as she accelerated her black armoured motorcycle towards the speeding Clown Car...and Scorpion Girl who was swinging overhead.

At that moment...Scorpion Girl felt her big puffy dark brown nipples harden under her thin tight black sticky v-slit leotard...inside of the red rubber balls which covered them...keeping them under the influence of the FUN TIME chemical. "Scorpion Woman is going to hurt your Clown friends!...Destroy her SCORPION SKANK!" said the voice of Clown Girl in the ears of the Lusty Latina...who looked over her left shoulder to see the Venomous Vixen closing the gap on the yellow Clown Car...with its five occupants who were attempting to flee with their stolen money. In her mind...GINA CORTES was confused. The Latina tomboy who was secretly Scorpion Girl...did not want to attack her idol.

However before her brown eyes...images of Scorpion Woman scolding and mocking her. "You're not a super heroine!...You never will be!" the image of Scorpion Woman said repeatedly. The images blurred into images of her stripped down to her black sticky mask...black sticky gloves...and her silver Scorpion Bracelet...having her naked immense firm brown bust being fondled...and her virgin brown cunt being fingered...first by Ed...then by Shanice...as Scorpion Woman's voice continued to echo through her increasingly jaded and confused brain...blurry the line between reality and fiction. "No...Uuh...I can't..." hesitated Scorpion Girl.

"You'll attack Scorpion Woman...or I'll unmask you Scorpion Skank...Do you understand?" asked Clown Girl rhetorically over the hearing aids in Gina's ears. Her words caused Gina's big puffy dark brown nipples to shoot to attention under the red rubber balls that covered them...while the candy cane dildo...sunk deeper into her throbbing brown cunt as it formed into a camel toe....intensifying the effects of the Fun Time chemical...which were keeping her hypnotised in an erotic stupor. "Yes...
I must ...obey" replied the Lusty Latina...as she did a 180 turn in mid air...raised her muscular right brown arm...and fired a volley of energy darts at her idol turned opponent.

However her own big puffy pink nipples stiffening under her tight black armoured leotard...Michelle reacted swiftly as she saw the energy projectiles coming towards her. "Shields Stinger!" ordered Scorpion Woman. "Yes Mistress" replied the alien AI as energy shields immediately surrounded the moving Scorpion Cycle...as Michelle shifted her curvaceous and muscular creamy body atop it...making the black armoured motorcycle shift from side to side...to avoid the energy darts... which ricocheted off the energy shields...and were deflected straight towards the incoming police cars and helicopter. "We're hit!...We're hit!" yelled the chopper pilot as two energy darts penetrated the cockpit...knocking out his co-pilot...and disabling the controls.

As the stricken chopper flew off in hasty retreat... the other ten energy darts which Scorpion Girl had fired...found their marks in the five police squad cars pursuing Scorpion Woman...causing them to slam into each other...and other vehicles parked along the street...blocking the street. The officers in these cars were left unconscious...dazed or disoriented. The blockage caused by their wrecked vehicles..caused other police vehicles which were in pursuit to divert along other streets to try to intercept the Venomous Vixen. Looking ahead...Michelle's blue eyes blazed with rage...as she saw that Scorpion Girl's actions had given the Killer Clowns enough time to get some distance away from her.

Pressing the controls on her Scorpion Cycle...the Venomous Vixen aimed its M-134 mini-guns...directly at the oncoming Scorpion Girl who was still aiming her bracelet at her...preparing to fire again."Mistress..." began Stinger. However Michelle was not listening...only acting on the rage flowing through her mind and body at that moment. Pressing the triggers on the Scorpion Cycle's handles...the Venomous Vixen fired a burst of armour piercing rounds skywards at the oncoming Scorpion Girl. "Yikes!!" cried Gina in panic...as the tracers shot all around her in the air...causing her to lose her concentration... The Lusty Latina lost her grip on her Scorpion Line...and plummeted to the street several feet below her.

Michelle brought the Scorpion Cycle to a stop and dismounted as Gina managed to regain enough of her composure to land on the balls of her feet on to the street.
As she stood up...the Lusty Latina saw the Venomous Vixen advancing towards her...her blue eyes fixed on her...her black armoured fists clenched. "You...You tried to kill me!!" gasped Gina...shocked by what had just happened. However the Fun Time chemical affecting her teen nipples and teen cunt...kept her in the trance Clown Girl had put her in. "You're jealous of me!...Because I'm young....hot....sexy...and super stronger than you!...Clown Girl told me you were a baddie!...An she was right!" cried Gina...as people who had taken cover on either side of the street...were taking pictures...video and audio recordings of the two Scorpion heroines.

"Get out of my way Scorpion Girl!...I won't ask again!" declared Scorpion Woman through bared pearl white teeth. "The name's Scorpion Skank bitch!...An I'm taking your ass out!" cried Scorpion Girl as she charged towards the Venomous Vixen who advanced to meet her. Gina lunged at Michelle several times...throwing a flurry of punches and kicks. However Michelle matched her each time with a block or a dodge for every attack that she made. "You want to hurt Clown Girl!...She's my friend!" cried Scorpion Girl as she kept on leaping and lunging at Scorpion Woman...launching a series of punches and kicks...none of which made any impact on her.

However her words made Michelle remember how Clown Girl turned Trey against her...and how rookie cop JIMMY KOWALSKI...who she had an unexpected attraction to...was lying in the hospital because of Clown Girl. As Gina leapt past her...Scorpion Woman lashed out. "UUUUUUUNH" groaned Scorpion Girl as the Venomous Vixen dealt her a powerful right hand chop to the middle of her back...sending her staggering forward on the balls of her feet. As Gina turned around...Scorpion Woman drove the ball of her right foot hard into her toned brown abdomen with the force of a battering ram.

"UUUUUUUF" groaned Scorpion Girl...knocking off her feet...the wind taken out of her lungs...as she staggered backwards on the balls of her feet. The Venomous Vixen gave her teenage counterpart no respite...as she closed the gap between her. "THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT?!!....THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT?!!" cried Scorpion Woman as she dealt Gina several powerful punches to her immense firm brown breasts...which swayed violently from side to side under her merciless onslaught. "UUUUUUUUUUNH
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Scorpion Girl...unable to do anything to protect her immense firm brown breasts from the punishment being meted out to them by Scorpion Woman.

The Venomous Vixen kept up her merciless assault on the Lusty Latina backing her up to where her Scorpion Cycle was parked. A vicious right upper cut to Gina's jaw...rocked her head back. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" groaned Scorpion Girl...as the world spun before her sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her black sticky mask...and her voluptuous and muscular brown body draped over the black armoured motorcycle. Extending her slender muscular creamy arms...Scorpion Woman grabbed the flimsy straps of Gina's thin tight black sticky leotard...with her black armoured gloved hands...and ripped off her top.

"NOOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUH...NOT MY SCORPION BOOBS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOOOOOOOO...STOP...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUH" pleaded the Lusty Latina as the
Venomous Vixen viciously and vigorously groped her naked immense brown breasts....unaware that people nearby were recording her actions on their various electronic devices...with some of them streaming the images live on the Internet. "Not a chance little girl!...Bet you wish it was someone else doing this!...Don't you?!" snarled Scorpion Woman as she kept on squeezing Gina's naked immense firm brown breasts...causing her to see images of Ed and Shanice arousing her in her erogenous body parts...remember how Clown Girl captured and erotically tortured her...until she became her slave.

"NOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLEASE...SCORPION WOMAN...NOOOOOOOOO...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Scorpion Girl as she wiggled helplessly against the black armoured frame of the Scorpion Cycle as Scorpion Woman relentlessly groped her immense naked brown breasts...causing her big puffy dark brown nipples...to become harder...and erecter...causing them to fill the interior of the the red rubber balls covering them. "Stupid girl!...This is what you wanted!...This is what you're going to get!" quipped Scorpion Woman as Gina's muscular brown arms went limp past her head.

Pressing her left hand on to the middle of Gina's heaving enormous brown bust to keep her pinned against the Scorpion Cycle...Michelle lowered her right hand between the Lusty Latina's open brown thighs...in the same way that many of her own enemies had done to her. Placing her right thumb against the middle of the thin sliver of her black sticky leotard that was there...the Venomous Vixen began to rub Scorpion Girl's sex...faster...faster...and faster...until her right thumb became a blur of motion."NOOOOOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT MY SCORPION PUSSY...NOOOOOOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" as she wiggled helplessly.

Scorpion Woman ignored Gina's pleas...continuing to rapidly and vigorously rub her throbbing brown cunt through the fabric of her flimsy black sticky attire. Unable to move...Gina Girl could do nothing
as Scorpion Woman's rapid rubbing of her sex caused her to see images of herself as Scorpion Girl...being aroused by Ed and Shanice...but she saw something else too. The Venomous Vixen's actions...caused her to remember the events which led her to the old abandoned toy factory...which she discovered as Clown Girl's hideout...how she was captured...erotically tortured...and then hypnotised by Clown Girl.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SCORPION WOMAN...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T DO THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" pleaded the Lusty Latina.

Gina felt pressure building in her hard and erect big dark brown puffy nipples...which now filled the interior of the red rubber balls that were covering them...coating them with the Fun Time chemical. The images of her having sex as Scorpion Girl with Ed...then Shanice...the laughing faces of two Clown Girls...the images of hanging naked over a vat of simmering Fun Time...its rainbow fumes engulfing...played out like a never ending movie reel in her increasingly jaded brain. "SCORPION WOMAN...UUUUUUUUH...NOOOOOOOOO...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU CAN'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU CAN'T DO THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH" pleaded Gina.

"You picked the wrong side little girl!...Time you learned the consequences of your actions!" snarled Michelle as intensified her rubbing of the Lusty Latina's throbbing teenage cunt. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
NOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SCORPION WOMAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SCORPION TITS...THEY'RE SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SCORPION PUSSY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T HANDLE THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO HOT...TOO HORNY...GOTTA...GOTTA
GOTTA..UH..UUH..UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gina...her voluptuous and muscular brown body surging up briefly...as Scorpion Woman brought her to a massive orgasm.

This caused the candy cane dildo to be discharged from her throbbing teenage brown cunt. Simultaneously...pressure in her hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples caused geysers of white milk to shoot out from their hardened tips... causing the red rubber balls on her big puffy dark brown nipples to pop off...and go flying through the air. As Scorpion Girl shook her head violently from side to side...the special hearing aids placed in her ears so she would obey Clown Girl's hypnotic commands went flying through the air in different directions. Her eyelids heavy...her brown eyes glazed with sleep...her head reeling with dizziness from the massive orgasm....she just suffered...Gina felt her thick brown muscular legs turn to rubber as she sank to her knees before Scorpion Woman.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"groaned Scorpion Girl as she fell forward...her left shoulder hitting the asphalt surface of the street...as she rolled on to her back...her muscular brown arms flung past her head...her thick muscular brown legs spread wide open below her thick curvy waist... her naked immense brown breasts heaving slowly up and down... streams of milk flowing out of the tips of her hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples...rivers of white cum flowing down the inner side of her huge brown thighs...as she became unconscious at the feet of her idol. Hearing the sound of approaching police sirens...Scorpion Woman stepped over the motionless body of the tamed Top Heavy Teen Heroine. She mounted her black armoured Scorpion Cycle...started its engines and sped off...vanishing in a flash of light before Detroit's Finest could catch up with her...leaving Scorpion Girl totally helpless.

Grosse Pointe
Detroit
2 pm

"Ooooh...Check it out T...Scorpion Slut whooped the crap out of Scorpion Skank!" declared PATIENCE PHELPS...stating the obvious as she watched the large plasma screen TV in the living room of Tiffany Washington's mansion. Nearby Tiffany....rolled her eyes at her former cell mate...who was her virtual twin...and played decoy so that no one would suspect that she was really Clown Girl. She looked at Doctor Adam Kwong...who was her deputy CLOWN KING.

"Our men made it safely back to the hideout with the loot...Scorpion Girl's battle with Scorpion Woman distracted the police long enough" said Kwong. Both of them looked at Patience's mad antics as images of the unconscious Scorpion Girl being placed on a stretcher... and being taken away under police guard...with TV cameras and photographers taking pictures.

" I fear Patience is becoming unhinged...She could be a problem" said Kwong. "Don't worry about it Doc...I'll take care of it" replied Tiffany with an evil grin on her face. "Hey P...I got a big job for you" said Tiffany. Turning away from the TV...Patience ran over to where Tiffany and Kwong were standing. "I'm your girl T" replied Patience eager to please. "Not just my girl...My Clown Girl..." began Tiffany as she gave Patience her instructions.

Woodbridge
Detroit
3 pm.

Mario Vanetti pounded the surface of the desk in his mansion's study as he watched the same events playing out on television. Nearby his deputy VINCE RIZZOLI and some of his Italian mobsters looked on nervously ...wondering what their enraged boss would do. "That bank had the ledgers for our mob operations in Detroit...Our associates on the East Coast are calling for blood" snarled Vanetti. Taking a deep breath...Vanetti composed himself. "Take every man you got...I want those Clowns dead and I want my money back!" Vanetti ordered his men. However as they left...Vanetti ordered Rizzoli to stay behind. "Looks like Scorpion Girl needs a friend...Bring her to me" he ordered his deputy. "Got it boss" Vince replied.

Mexican Town
Detroit
4 pm

HECTOR RUIZ...Mexican billionaire businessman...who was secretly EL MANO...leader of Mexico's MANOS BLANCOS cartel...had similar thoughts as he watched footage of Scorpion Woman's battle with Scorpion Girl and how she thoroughly devastated and humiliated the Lusty Latina. Hector turned to five of his Mexican gangsters who were assembled before him. "Every time those Clowns attack...The Scorpion Woman comes hunting them...interferes on Mano Blanco turf...and our people pay the price...They end up in jail or dead...Send the word out...Round up any many guns as you can...I want her found...I want her dead!" he snarled...clenching his fists for emphasis. "Viva Los Manos Blancos!" the gangsters declared in agreement.

Cass Corridor
Detroit
5 pm

Ed Lopes was in disbelief as he got off the train at the subway platform close to the apartment complex where he lived with his father. He could not stop looking at the video of Scorpion Woman defeating and humiliating Scorpion Girl which had gone viral on social media. All the kids at Carver High School where he was a student...could not stop talking about...all of them mocking Scorpion Girl... about how easily Scorpion Woman pummelled her...exposed and groped her oversized brown bust...then rubbing her cunt until she orgasmed...lactated...and passed out. "It can't be true!...It can't be!" thought Ed...who had a blog which defended Scorpion Girl as a super heroine. Leading the chorus of the Lusty Latina's haters at school was the spoilt rich girl Shanice Wilson.

The kinds of things which she said about Scorpion Girl...made Ed wonder if there was something she knew about the Top Heavy Teen Heroine which no one else did. Ed wanted so much to believe in Scorpion Girl...who recently sought him out to be her crime fighting partner...and who made out with him in the bedroom of his apartment. It was the first time Ed ever made out with a girl...and he felt the Lusty Latina was attracted to him. However he heard her in the video talking about the villainess Clown Girl being her friend ...before she failed spectacularly in battle against Scorpion Woman who left her topless and unconscious for the police to arrest...as she made her escape. He wanted to help Scorpion Girl but he just didn't know how.

Detroit waterfront
7 pm

Seated in front of the control console in the command centre of her secret base of operations...the SCORPION NEST...still clad in her tight black armoured attire...Scorpion Woman watched the video of herself defeating Scorpion Girl...forcing her to cum and lactate...leave her topless and unconscious. Her blue eyes were riveted in the middle of her black armoured mask as she watched how merciless she was with the Latina teenager...who pleaded for mercy as she groped her naked immense firm brown bust...and then vigorously rubbed her cunt through her black sticky leotard...as she knocked her out.
In her mind...Michelle was conflicted. Part of her felt Gina Cortes got what she deserved. Another part of her felt remorse for what she had done.

"Mistress?...Are you all right?" asked Stinger over console's communicator as Scorpion Woman watched the video on the large screen before her. "Yes...I'm fine" replied the Venomous Vixen as she stood up."I need to find wherever Clown Girl's hideout is...That's got to be the place where she's got that chemical weapon of hers...Once I find it and destroy it...I can finish off Tiffany Washington once and for all" vowed Michelle as she paced the ground level of the Nest. "Mistress I am concerned...I am detecting strange emotions inside of you" said the alien AI. "Stay focused Stinger...Finding Clown Girl is the objective...not me!" snarled the Venomous Vixen through bared pearl white teeth.

"As you command Mistress" replied Stinger. "There's more going on here than we know...Clown Girl has something planned...the attacks her goons made in Mexican Town...against properties suspected to be linked to the Italian mob in Detroit...It's like she's attempting some kind of takeover" said Michelle as she continued to pace back and forth...trying to make sense of what was happening...but thoughts of what she did to Scorpion Girl...kept creeping back into her mind. Scorpion Woman remembered the way Gina begged her to stop. Part of her wanted to...but her rage was overwhelming...and all she wanted to do was release it.

Then she remembered the fateful night that the Latina teenager...took a bullet for her...and she gave her the blood transfusion that not only saved her life...but transferred some of her powers to her. Michelle closed her blue eyes in the slits of her black armoured mask....and clenched her black armoured gloved fists...as images of her father's murder...along with images of Trey... began to filter into her mind as well "No...No...No...No...." said Scorpion Woman...shaking her head from side to side...as she fought to suppress the rage growing inside of her.

Just as these thoughts were about to overwhelm her...the Venomous Vixen heard Stinger's voice...and it brought her back to the present. "Mistress...Scorpion Girl" said the alien AI. Opening her blue eyes in the slits of her black armoured mask...Scorpion Woman turned on the balls of her feet to look at the large screen of the Nest's command centre...on which several recorded and real time images of events in Detroit were being played out simultaneously. "Stinger....I..." began Michelle as she felt the anger returning again. "She's gone" said Stinger.

"What?!!" gasped the Venomous Vixen in surprise. "The ambulance that was transporting her...along with the police escort accompanying it... never made it to Detroit Memorial Hospital" said Stinger. Turning on the balls of her feet...Michelle sprinted towards her black armoured Scorpion Cycle that was parked nearby...in the middle of the ground floor of the old warehouse which housed her secret lair. In a single leap...Scorpion Woman mounted her black armoured motorcycle and started its engines.

"Give me the last known location of that ambulance and its escort Stinger...Also do a search and see if Scorpion Girl tried to contact anyone...If she's working with someone...that person could help me to find her" said Michelle. "Yes Mistress...As you command" replied Stinger....as the doors of the warehouse opened automatically on cue. Firing the thrusters of the Scorpion Cycle...the Venomous Vixen sped out of the Scorpion Nest...speeding through the maze of buildings and alleyways which concealed it. Activating the teleportation sequence...an energy aura formed around Scorpion Woman and her black armoured motorcycle as it vanished into thin air...as she set off on her search to find Scorpion Girl

To be continued.

Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:43 pm