Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:23 am

Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 10 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 10
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the folks at HIP Comix, writers, readers etc.

BC

Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 10

River Town
Detroit
10.30 pm

Wearing her full makeup and clown costume...TIFFANY WASHINGTON...in her alternate criminal personality of CLOWN GIRL...looked at her two companions in similar makeup and attire. PATIENCE PHELPS...a young African American woman...the same height and build...and similar facial features... who was the exact double of Tiffany when she was Clown Girl. Next to Patience was...former science teacher turned criminal felon...DOCTOR ADAM KWONG...CLOWN KING. They returned her gaze...before all three of them turned their attention to a buxom Latina teenager who lay helpless...topless...and unconscious on a bed inside a large scale doll house...inside of an abandoned toy factory.

Her big puffy dark brown nipples in a state of hardness and erectness...atop her immense brown breasts as they rose and fell slowly...with each deep relaxed breath that they took...her brown eyes tightly closed in the slits of the black sticky mask which covered the upper part of her face...18 year old GINA CORTES...lay defeated and unconscious...in her sexy super-powered alter-ego of SCORPION GIRL...before the criminal trio. Patience leaned in and pinched Gina's hard and erect nipples...getting no response from the Lusty Latina. "Wow!...We really nailed this little skank...She's like totally out of it" sneered Patience...stating the obvious as she often did.

"She clearly found one of the model planes our Clowns used at the amusement park...and figured out it came from here...She's clever but clearly naïve and inexperienced" said Clown King as he looked down at the unconscious Scorpion Girl. "And also uptight...This little girl so wants to play super heroine...and thinks she can take me on?...The joke's on her!" laughed Tiffany. "But what about SCORPION WOMAN...Ain't she gonna come looking for her little friend?" asked Patience.

"If she were working with Scorpion Woman...We'd already be in jail...She came alone...It's very likely that Scorpion Woman doesn't know where we are...or that Scorpion Girl's our captive" said Kwong. "Strip her down Doc and get her ready...it's FUN TIME" declared Clown Girl. The trio laughed...while Gina...trapped in a deep stupor of sex and sleep...had no idea of how much trouble she was in.

10.45 pm

Feeling a draft of cold air brushing against her curvaceous and muscular creamy body...as she slowly regained consciousness... Gina became aware that she was still naked...except for her black sticky mask...her black sticky gloves...and the silver Scorpion Bracelet...on her right wrist. When she flexed her muscular brown arms...the Lusty Latina felt a tension in them. As she rotated her erotic bare brown feet...she felt nothing but air beneath them. "Uuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Who??" sighed Scorpion Girl...as her brown eyes opened in the slits of her black sticky mask.

As her vision cleared...Gina discovered that she was dangling in the air...her muscular brown arms extended above her head...bound together at her wrists by strong chains...while within a huge steel tank located five feet beneath her...a large mass of rainbow coloured liquid...bubbled beneath her erotic bare brown feet. "Rise and shine Scorpion Skank!" sneered Tiffany as she watched Gina regain consciousness. "You...You're Clown Girl!...What did you do to me?!...You're going to pay for this when I...I...Uuuuuuuh...feeling...funny...in my Scorpion Tits...in my...Scorpion Pussy...Uuuuuuuuuh...Gotta...Uuuuuuh...Get free...Uuuuuuuh.." groaned the Lusty Latina...flexing her muscular brown arms as fumed wafted upwards...engulfing her naked voluptuous and muscular brown body.

Tiffany cackled with laughter...twirling her trademark baseball bat in her gloved hands...as she looked at the Top Heavy Teen Heroine...dangling precariously over the tank of simmering rainbow coloured liquid. "You should feel privileged little girl!...I once captured the Scorpion Bitch...and had her ass dangling just like you are now!" gloated Clown Girl. "You're not gonna be...Uuuuuh!..So smug!...When I get free!...Uuuuuh!...and bring you...to justice!" quipped Gina...flexing her muscular brown arms and flailing her thick muscular brown legs...as she struggled to break free of the chains binding her wrists. "Aww
...You seem tense hero girlie!....You need some Fun Time!" gloated Tiffany as pointed her bat in the direction of Clown King...who stood at a nearby control panel.

On cue...Doctor Adam Kwong slowly turned a dial on the panel before him. This had the effect of igniting a burner underneath the tank. Adjusting the dial...Clown King caused the temperature of the Fun Time chemical in the steel tank to slowly rise. "HEY...WHAT'S GOING ON??...FUMES...ALL AROUND ME...UUUUUH...GETTING TO MY SCORPION TITS...AND MY SCORPION PUSSY...UUUUH...MAKING THEM...UUUUUH...FEEL FUNNY...UUUUH...GOTTA FIGHT IT...UUUUH....GOTTA GET FREE...UUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUH" cried Gina as she swayed over the open top of the steel tank...her voluptuous and muscular brown body writhing in mid-air...as more and more rainbow coloured fumes swirled rapidly around her...engulfing her from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet in a matter of seconds.

As Tiffany approached him...Kwong flicked another switch on the panel which activated a microphone that was connected to speakers in the rafters over the head of the Lusty Latina. "Think Scorpion Girl!...You must think about someone you desire...a boy...you want his hands on your teenage breasts!" said Clown Girl into the microphone. As she spoke...Gina's brown eyes blinked in disbelief as the face of the teenage nerd ED LOPES...who went to the same high school as she did...appeared within the fumes. Scorpion Girl saw the muscular tanned upper body which she discovered Ed hid under his baggy clothes...similar to how she concealed her own shapely body in her tomboy clothes at school. "UUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUH...HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM...UUUUUH...THINKING ABOUT HIM...MAKES MY SCORPION TITS...HA...HAA...HAAA
HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD" confessed Gina....as the rainbow fumes swirled around her naked immense brown bust as it heaved rapidly up and down.

Tiffany nodded to Clown King...who turned the dial on the panel...increasing the temperature of the Fun Time chemical inside of the steel tank...causing more fumes to engulf Scorpion Girl's naked voluptuous and muscular brown body as she dangled over the upper part of the tank. "UUUUUUUUUUH...ED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WANT HIS HANDS ON MY SCORPION BOOBS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HIS FINGERS PLAYING WITH MY SCORPION TITS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING THEM
SOOOOO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOTTA FIGHT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOTTA...GET...FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Lusty Latina...as images of Ed fondling her bust and fingering her in her virgin dark brown cunt... played out before her sleepy brown eyes.

"She's holding back...There's something else this girl's hiding" said Clown King as he and Clown Girl watched Tiffany struggling over the tank of Fun Time...as rainbow coloured fumes wafted all around her. "Way ahead of you Doc" replied Tiffany...who was thinking the same thing. "Ed...isn't the only one you want to nail your ass...Is it Scorpion Skank?" asked Tiffany rhetorically. Her big puffy dark brown nipples hard erect and bullet shaped...as she inhaled the Fun Time deep into her lungs...Clown Girl's clever words...together with the aphrodisiac and hallucinogenic properties of Fun Time...caused images of SHANICE WILSON fondling her naked immense brown breasts...
pinching her big puffy dark brown nipples...stroking her dark brown shiny clitoris up and down...to merge with the images of her being fondled and fingered by Ed.

As she inhaled the rainbow coloured fumes of the Fun Time drug...Gina suddenly found herself completely naked...falling into what seemed to be a never ending black hole with images of herself getting her naked immense firm brown breasts groped and fondled...her big puffy dark brown nipples pinched and stroked...and her virgin brown cunt fingered repeatedly...by alternating images of Ed Lopes and Shanice Wilson. "NOOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SCORPION TITS...SO HAAAAAAAAAAARD...SCORPION PUSSY...SO...WETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...WANT SEX...CAN'T HANDLE THIS...HELP...HELP" cried the Lusty Latina...her muscular brown arms and thick muscular brown legs flailing wildly.

Clown Girl and Clown King smiled to themselves as they watched Scorpion Girl wiggling frantically above the bubbling Fun Time in the tank...totally engulfed by the rainbow coloured fumes...her big puffy dark brown nipples hard erect and bullet shaped...her virgin brown cunt...visible between her thick brown thighs...framed by her small bush of black pubic hair...forming into a camel toe...as the aphrodisiac and hallucinogenic properties of the drug overwhelmed her...exploiting her weaknesses...turning them against her...and altering her perception of reality. "You're not cut out for this super heroine gig little girl...You need Scorpion Woman to save you" said Tiffany into the microphone.

Clown Girl's words only heightened the confusion swirling around in Gina's mind....and the images playing before her brown eyes...as she saw the image of her idol...clad in her trademark tight black armoured leotard...gloves....boots and mask...appear before her. "Go home little girl!...You're no super heroine!" said the image of the Venomous Vixen...as the Fun Time delved deeper into Gina's subconscious...bringing her secret desires and fears to the fore. "NOOOOOOOOOOO...SCORPION WOMAN...DON'T SAY
THAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING MY SCORPION TITS SO HARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SCORPION PUSSY SO WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M A SUPER HEROINE...LIKE YOU" cried the Lusty Latina. "Go home little girl!...You're no super heroine!" said the image of Scorpion Woman as it began to laugh at Gina.

As the laughter filled her ears...Gina saw images of Ed...alternating with images of Shanice...groping...fondling...and probing her erogenous body parts. She felt the growing hardness and erectness of her big puffy dark brown nipples...pounding within her virgin brown teenage cunt as she imagined them fingering her there...over and over....as she continued falling through the black hole created in her mind. ""Go home little girl!...You're no super heroine!" taunted the voice of Scorpion Woman...as Gina fell. She saw images of her foster parents...FRANK and BEVERELY ANDERSON...disapproving of how she looked and what she did...she remembered getting shot as she blocked a bullet intended for her idol.

Her untimely and unwise utterances told Clown Girl all that she needed to know about the Top Heavy Teen Heroine. "Don't fight it Scorpion Skank...Let go...Give up...Give in...Listen to my voice...and you'll be free...Do you understand?" asked Clown Girl into the microphone...as she watched Scorpion Girl wiggling frantically within the rainbow coloured fumes from the steel tank that had completely engulfed her...distorting her perception of reality...turning her own secret erotic desires...doubts...fears...and confusion against her. All of this proved to be too much for the Latina tomboy turned super heroine. "Uuuuuuuuuh...Yes...I...must...obey..." sighed Scorpion Girl...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her black sticky mask...as she stopped struggling.

"Good...I command you to cum!" ordered Tiffany. "Yes...I...must...obey...UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Scorpion Girl as she allowed the pressure building inside of her virgin cunt to be released...and a waterfall of white liquid came gushing out from the parted lips of her hard and shiny brown clitoris...into the tank of rainbow coloured liquid five feet beneath her. As this happened...geysers of white liquid sprayed into the air from the hardened tips of her big puffy hard and erect dark brown nipples as she simultaneously lactated.

"Good...How you feeling Scorpion Skank?" asked Clown Girl rhetorically. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
helpless..." sighed Gina...as her head bobbed up and down between her naked immense firm brown breasts...as streams of milk trickled out from the hardened tips of her hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples...and rivers of white cum flowed out from her throbbing brown cunt...down her thick inner brown thighs.. thick brown calves...round brown ankles...the top of her erotic bare brown feet...between the widening spaces between her sexy toes.

"Breathe the fumes Scorpion Skank...Let them knock you out...When you wake up...You'll be my property...Dig it?" "Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuh...must sleep...I...I belong...to Clown Girl...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Scorpion Girl as her brown eyes rolled up in the slits of her black sticky mask...her head sagged between her naked immense brown breasts...and she succumbed to unconsciousness for a second time...as the rainbow fumes of Fun Time swirled around her.

Mexican Town
Detroit
10 pm

For reasons which he could not explain...for the briefest of moments...Police Officer Frank Anderson... thought about his foster daughter Gina Cortes. Since he and his wife Beverly had adopted her...the Latina teenager she had been more than a handful for them. She did barely enough to keep her from being sent back to juvenile detention and stay in Carver High School when they had enrolled her. Frank suspected that she slipped out of the house every night to roam about the city but never pressed Gina on it...knowing that he and his wife were Gina's last chance of ever being part of a family. This was why the argument she had with them before he left to go on his shift bothered him so much.

With the new criminal threat of the Killer Clowns and the new weapon they had...and the vigilante Scorpion Woman out on the streets...Frank was concerned about Gina's safety...especially after a combination of both of them...had put his partner JIMMY KOWALSKI...in a coma in hospital. So when a report of a Clown attack in this Latino dominated district came in over the radio...Frank jumped at it...and responded. However his attempt to arrest a group of four Killer Clowns...after they had robbed a local store...used Fun Time gas grenades to make the people inside go crazy with lust...was thwarted when he encountered the self-proclaimed law in Mexican Town...the MANOS BLANCOS gangsters...identified by their painted right white hands.

The sound of gunfire and bullets riddling the side of his black and white squad car quickly brought him back to the present and the predicament that he found himself in. The Clowns escaped when the Mexican gangsters...who hated the police venturing into their territory...had run his squad car off the street...causing it to crash into the wall of an apartment building...blocked off the only two escape routes available to him...and were blazing away with their AK-47 assault rifles....while hurling abuses at him in Spanish.

Frank tried to return fire but was unable to. Running dangerously low on ammunition...unable to reach the extra round of bullets inside of his squad car. Frank reached for his walkie-talkie. "This is Car 12...I'm taking fire...in Mexican Town...Request immediate backup!...Repeat!...I need backup!" yelled Frank into his walkie-talkie. "You protect the funny men?!...You die now pig!" snarled one Mano Blanco in broken English as he signalled to his comrades. Five of them joined him in to closing in on the besieged police officer...while three kept their weapons at the ready in one Cadillac...and two others did the same...in the second Cadillac. Thinking about Beverly and Gina...thinking this was the end...Frank wished someone would help him. The veteran police sergeant got his wish...but not in the way he expected.

Before the six Manos Blancos could finish off Frank...they were knocked off their feet by a pair of explosions as the two Cadillacs each went up in huge fireballs...killing the Mexican gangsters in them. They got to their feet as smoke from the burning wreckages engulfed them and the whole area around them...making it difficult to see. This provided perfect cover for Scorpion Woman as she charged towards them...her slender muscular creamy arms moving in tandem with her long muscular creamy legs...her curvaceous and muscular creamy body framed against her tight black armoured leotard...black armoured gloves and black armoured boots. Her blue eyes locked on to her quarry...in the slits of her black armoured mask...her long braid of glossy black hair...resembling a scorpion's tail trailing behind her head.

Without breaking her stride...Scorpion Woman tore through the disoriented Mexican gangsters like a hurricane. Two Manos Blancos had their heads rocked back violently as her right and left black armoured fists connected solidly with their jaws...sending streams of blood flying out their nose and mouths as they collapsed to the ground. Evading the wild swing of another gangster as he tried to strike her with his machete...the Venomous Vixen swung her long muscular left creamy leg behind his right leg shattering his right knee from behind. The gangster howled in agony as he joined his two comrades on the ground.
Turning on the balls of her feet...Scorpion Woman raised her right slender muscular creamy arm...and unleashed a volley of three energy bolts from the silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger....each of them dropping the remaining three Mexican gangsters to the ground before they could take aim with their AK-47's.

Seeing the outline of her curvaceous and muscular creamy body through the swirling mass of smoke...Frank ran out from behind his bullet riddled squad car...holding his pistol in his right hand. "Freeze!" yelled the veteran police sergeant as he aimed his gun at Scorpion Woman's back. However in a lightning swift move...the Venomous Vixen dropped him to the ground with a sweeping kick with her long muscular left creamy leg. As Frank landed on his back...she dropped on his chest with her right knee...and then drove her black armoured fist into his face. "Uhhhh" groaned Frank as his body went limp and he passed out. Scorpion Woman got to her feet and looked down at the patrol officer she knew in her alter-ego of DETECTIVE MICHELLE WALKER...of the 7th Precinct.

She felt her big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples stiffen under her tight black armoured leotard...as she made her way over to where her black armoured SCORPION CYCLE was parked. "Mistress...There are more police units approaching" said STINGER...the alien artificial intelligence over the radio of the motorcycle as Michelle mounted it. "I'm coming back to the Nest Stinger...This mission was a waste of time...I lost finding a lead on Clown Girl's hideout because I had to save this cop's ass!...Have to figure out another way to find that wacko!" fumed the Venomous Vixen through gritted pearl white teeth. Starting the Scorpion Cycle's engine...Michelle sped off....initiating the teleportation sequence...that caused her and her motorcycle to vanish into thin air...as the back up which Frank called for arrived belatedly on the scene.

River Town
Detroit
11 pm

Clown Girl smiled as she watched Scorpion Girl standing before her like a statue...wearing only her black sticky mask...black sticky gloves...and the silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist...from which she got her super powers. Her brown eyes glazed with sleep and barely open in the slits of her mask...her muscular brown arms limp on either side of her shapely upper body...her thick muscular brown legs slightly apart...her erotic bare brown feet resting flat on the floor of the old toy factory they were in...the Lusty Latina offered no resistance as CLOWN KING...Clown Girl's partner in crime... snugly fit a pair of red rubber balls over each of her hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples....as her naked immense brown breasts heaved slowly up and down. The former DOCTOR ADAM KWONG...then inserted a candy cane patterned dildo into Scorpion Girl's virgin brown cunt...which was shaped into a hard camel toe.

He then placed mini hearing aids in each of the Top Heavy Teen Heroine's ears. "All done...the balls and the dildo have been treated with Fun Time...they will her erogenous body parts in a state of constant erotic arousal...Once she hears the sound of your voice...the Fun Time will be activated...thereby keeping her under your control" explained Kwong to Tiffany. "Is that right Scorpion Skank?" asked Clown Girl rhetorically. "Yes...I...must...obey..." confirmed Gina. "What do you do when you're not Scorpion Skank?" asked Clown Girl as she tested her new control over the Lusty Latina.

The sound of her voice through the secret hearing aids in her ears...made Gina's big puffy dark brown nipples become stay hard and erect inside of the red rubber balls which covered them...and caused the candy cane dildo to probe her wet and throbbing teenage cunt....discharging Fun Time into these super erogenous areas of her thick muscular brown body. "I...go...to high school" replied Scorpion Girl in a sleepy voice. "Let's take off her mask...an see who she is" sneered PATIENCE PEHELPS...tTiffany's former cell mate...who resembled her closely...and who was wearing the same makeup and harlequin costume that Tiffany was wearing. All part of Tiffany's plan to make people think that Tiffany Washington and Clown Girl were two separate people.

"No...Don't...Please...Don't take off my mask...Too hot...Too horny...Too helpless...to stop you...You'll know...who I am...people I know...will be...in danger" pleaded the sleepy Scorpion Girl as the fingers of Patience's left gloved hand was inches away from her face...her voluptuous and muscular brown body shivering with nervousness in her statue like pose. "Make a deal with you Scorpion Skank...You do what I tell you...When I tell you...I won't unmask your sexy ass...Deal?" asked Clown Girl rhetorically.
"Yes" agreed Gina. "The girl's bracelet has some kind of energy which makes her transform...I'm guessing it will help keep the devices on her when she's in her other identity" said Kwong.

"That right Scorpion Skank?" asked Clown Girl rhetorically. "Yes...You know my Scorpion Powers...better than me...these things...will stay on my Scorpion Tits...in my Scorpion Pussy...keep me tamed...turned on...under your control...when I'm Scorpion Girl...be normal when I'm not...won't remember anything" replied Gina her eyelids heavy...her brown eyes glazed with sleep in the slits of her black sticky mask. "Your name is Scorpion Skank" said Tiffany. "Yes...I'm...Scorpion...Skank..." agreed the Lusty Latina. "Now put your slutty costume back on Skank" ordered Tiffany. "Yes" replied Scorpion Girl. The criminal trio watched as she walked like a robot...over to a table where the rest of her costume was.

Gina donned her thin tight black sticky v-slit leotard...her silver belt...and her ankle high black sticky boots. "Come hear Scorpion Skank" ordered Clown Girl. "Yes" replied Gina as she walked over and assumed her heroic pose before Tiffany, Kwong and Patience. Her hands on her thick curvy waist...her feet resting flat on the floor...her thick muscular brown legs spread slightly apart...her immense firm brown breasts pushed forward. Tiffany smiled as she watched the Lusty Latina staring with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her black sticky mask....the outline of the red rubber balls covering her nipples...and the candy cane dildo in her cunt...framed against her flimsy attire. "You won't remember this place or what happened here" commanded Tiffany.

"Yes...will forget" agreed Scorpion Girl. "Now get your skank ass out of here an go back wherever you live...When I call you...You'll come and do what I want...Understand" instructed Tiffany. "Yes" replied Gina. "Now get out of here!" instructed Clown Girl. "Yes" replied Scorpion Girl as she raised her right muscular brown arm into the air...fired her Scorpion Line from her silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist... was taken up into the rafters of the old toy factory...she departed via the skylight she had entered through...and was soon swinging over the rooftops back to her foster family's home in Midtown.

"You let the little slut go?" asked Patience...confused by what had just happened. Tiffany looked at her double and rolled her eyes. 'Yeah...She won't tell about this place...She can't stop us" said Clown Girl. "Clearly this girl is an insecure teenager in her regular identity...uncertain of herself and her new abilities...the Fun Time will exploit this...keeping her in a hypnotic state...and under Clown Girl's total control" explained Clown King. "Yep...With Fun Time...an now with Scorpion Skank...We're gonna run this town...an not even Scorpion Slut's gonna stop us!" declared Tiffany and the trio laughed in unison.
Meanwhile...under the influence of the Fun Time laced balls attached snugly over her big puffy dark brown nipples...keeping them hard and erect...and the Fun Time coated candy cane dildo shoved into her virgin brown teen cunt...keeping it throbbing and wet...Scorpion Girl swung over the rooftops...her mind filled with erotic thoughts...keeping her in a deep hypnotic trance...and a slave of the evil Clown Girl.

24 hours later
Williamsville
New England
6 am

As the black SUV came to a stop...wearing a sweatshirt...slacks and sneakers...FBI analyst TREY JOHNSON got out of the right front passenger side and began to walk around what was once the estate of billionaire transport mogul WILLIAM WALKER. As he looked around the sprawling estate...Trey could not help but think about his Amazon. The property had been left abandoned...sealed off from the rest of the town by barricades erected by the FBI and patrols by the local sheriff. No one had been there since the events which happened there....which led to Walker's murder. Feeling the ground beneath the soles of his shoes...Trey also felt spent bullet shells and grenade fragments as he walked...inhaling and exhaling the clean New England air...which was so different from the smoggy air in his hometown of Detroit.

He walked past the burnt out shells of vehicles on the side of the roadway leading up to the mansion. In his mind's eye...he could hear the sounds of gunfire and men's cries of agony as Michelle would have torn them to pieces as she fought her way to the mansion...inside of which Walker was found dead. His company's CEO PAUL PEYTON had seemingly vanished off the face of the earth...leaving Walker's former corporate secretary SERENA LOPEZ to run the billion dollar transportation company...from an unknown location. As he tried to visualise what happened at the estate...Trey found himself thinking about the last time he saw Michelle. She was Scorpion Woman...and he saw her deliver the killing blow to his estranged father...LEROY "SKULL" JOHNSON...founder of the DETROIT BONES street gang.

Trey knew his father was a criminal...but part of him had hoped that his seeming return from the dead...would make up for the times he missed having a father in his life. Now Skull was dead at the hands of the woman he once loved with his heart and soul. He remembered how Michelle left Detroit to come here...how troubled she was when she returned. The irony of both of them losing their fathers the way they did was not lost on Trey. He began to wonder whether he did the right thing to leave Michelle the way he did...and if he was responsible for the darkness which consumed her when she was Scorpion Woman. Trey was brought back to the present by the voice of another woman he knew well.

"Trey...Are you all right?" asked FBI Special Agent JACINTA JACKSON as she got out of the driver's seat on the front left side of the SUV. Wearing a form fitting black jumpsuit...which highlighted the curves of her curvy athletic body...her shoulder length shiny black hair tied into a ponytail behind her head...the 20 year old African American beauty was smart...strong...sexy...and savvy. Regarded as top female agent in the Bureau...and a female James Bond to some...Jacinta found herself strangely drawn to the teenage genius drafted into the FBI's ranks by her boss...FBI Special Agent CHARLIE MORRISON...for reasons best known only to him. She remembered how Charlie assigned her to shadow him after a major battle in Detroit involving the Scorpion Woman and agents of the shadowy international crime conglomerate CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL.

She found herself becoming attracted to Trey. This attraction was heightened as he exceeded all barriers in training at Quantico. His IQ was off the charts. His skills with technology and engineering second to none. He even surprised his trainers in the hand to hand combat and firearms training sessions...making them wonder how a nerd could fight as well as he did....although Jacinta's own combat skills were better than his. As she looked at Trey...Jacinta felt herself becoming aroused...and felt a new power she came to possess stirring inside of her. She did her best to suppress it for the moment as she approached her new partner. "Yeah...Something about this case...Doesn't fit..." replied Trey as he waited for her to catch up to him...with a briefcase in her right hand. "You don't think she killed Walker?" asked Jacinta. "Who?" asked Trey. "Scorpion Woman" replied Jacinta.

The sexy FBI agent saw a brief flicker in Trey's eyes...as if he knew something about the Venomous Vixen. The look passed as Trey pushed his thoughts about Michelle to the back of his mind. "She's no killer Jay...I know it...but I got to prove it" said Trey. "We will partner...With these" said Jacinta...as she opened the briefcase...and handed Trey a portable electronic scanner...one of the most hi-tech pieces of equipment she had gotten from the FBI's resident tech ace BILLY KWAN...before they left for New England. Jacinta thought it was fortunate that Billy had a crush on her...otherwise she might not have gotten the scanner so easily. Billy seemed like a good guy...but Jacinta was more attracted to Trey...for reasons she still did not understand. Trey smiled like a kid opening his Christmas present as he checked the tech out.

"This'll help...We'd best get to work" said Trey. Jacinta nodded...feeling tingling sensations in her chest and between her thighs as they entered the empty mansion to begin their search. However neither Trey nor Jacinta was aware that they were being monitored from a distance...through a cluster of trees by agents from Cyclops International...clad in black clothing and black leather boots. On their tops...the logo of the all-seeing eye in the middle of a pyramid which identified their affiliation to the shadowy international crime conglomerate.

One agent held a pair of infra-red binoculars to his eyes... as he watched the FBI duo going through the deserted mansion...room by room...floor by floor...using the hand held scanner that Trey was holding. "Our contact was right...They're looking for something" said the agent with the binoculars to his partner who was sitting behind a communications relay in the back of a black van. "Our orders are clear...We're only to monitor and report...The support team will deal with them" replied the second agent as they continued their surveillance on Trey and Jacinta.

Carver High School
Detroit
10 am

Gina Cortes felt strange as she made her way through the crowded hallways of the school on her way to class. The Latina teenager...dressed in a baggy shirt...slacks...sneakers...and a beanie on her head to cover most of her loose shoulder length black hair...to give her a tomboy look...and hide her shapely female body could not understand why she felt this way. The last thing she remembered was changing into Scorpion Girl the night before and following what she thought was a lead to find the villainess Clown Girl. However everything else after that was a blank...when she woke up in her bedroom at her foster parents' house...hours before dawn.

As she turned down a corridor...she walked past a row of lockers...where the school's popular rich girl...Shanice Wilson was holding court with some of her cheerleader minions. "How's it hanging Cortes?" sneered Shanice as Gina walked by...and her cheerleader minions giggled at the Latina tomboy. As she turned to reply to Shanice...Gina's brown eyes blinked...as she saw images of her as Scorpion Girl...stripped down to her black sticky gloves...silver Scorpion Bracelet...and black sticky mask...
getting her big puffy dark brown nipples tweaked...and her virgin brown cunt fingered by the teen African American rich girl.

"Uuh...Uuh...Uuh" groaned Gina...feeling her nipples stiffen under her shirt...and her cunt becoming moist under her slacks...as she felt herself becoming aroused when she looked at Shanice. The sound of the school bell snapped her out of her daze...before things could go any further. "You're a weirdo Cortes" scoffed Shanice as she walked off with her cheerleaders laughing at Gina as they left. "Ooh...What just happened?....Suddenly felt so hot...and horny..." wondered Gina as she felt the erotic sensations in her nipples and cunt end as quickly as they began. Regaining her composure...Gina continued on her way to class...pushing what had just happened to the back of her mind.

Preoccupied with these thoughts...Gina didn't look where she was going and bumped into someone....and fell to the floor. "Hey!..."yelled the Latina teenager as she landed on her butt on the floor. She was about to give whoever knocked her to the floor a piece of her mind...when she looked up and saw it was Ed Lopes looking down at her with big brown apologetic eyes. "Gina!...Hey!...I'm sorry...Are you okay?" asked Ed as he extended his right hand to help her get up. However as she looked at him...Gina saw the world turn into a rainbow haze before her brown eyes...and images began to take shape before her.

She saw herself as Scorpion Girl...wearing only her mask...gloves and bracelet...with Ed standing shirtless behind her...his right hand fondling her naked immense firm brown breasts...targeting her big puffy dark brown nipples...his thumbs brushing them into hardness and erectness...while his left index finger probed deeper and deeper into her wet excited throbbing brown cunt. "Uuh...Uuh...Uuuh...Uuuh" moaned Gina...as she felt herself becoming aroused again...as she looked at the teenage nerd...who she had secret feelings for. "Gina?...You okay?" repeated Ed as Gina continued staring at him...seeing Ed erotically arousing her as Scorpion Girl. "Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuuh" moaned the Latina tomboy...as she felt hardness growing in her nipples and wetness intensifying between her thighs under her pants.

"No!...Leave me alone! cried Gina as she leapt to her feet...and shoved Ed aside as she ran away from him. The teen nerd stood baffled by the Latina tomboy's actions. Gina meanwhile kept on running...out of the main school building...across the yard...until she was behind the gym. "What's happening to me??!!...I'm getting so hot...and...so horny!...When I look at Ed...just want him to nail me...Shanice too...Why?!...Why?!...Why?!" gasped Gina...her immense firm brown breasts heaving up and down under her shirt. As if in answer to her question...the voice of Clown Girl was heard over the hearing aids which Gina did not know were in her ears. "You hear me Scorpion Skank?" asked Clown Girl.

On hearing the sound of the villainess' voice...Gina's anxiety calmed...as she felt tingling sensations in her nipples and cunt. "Yes" replied Gina...standing at attention...her eyelids drooping...a glazed look in her brown eyes...as she immediately when into a hypnotic trance. "Good...I've got a job for you Scorpion Skank...Get changed and I'll give you details along the way" instructed Clown Girl. "Yes...I must...obey" replied Gina as she focused her mind on the silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist. Within seconds...a black aura swirled around her body....she felt her shapely body reconfiguring itself...becoming voluptuous and muscular...as her baggy clothes...beanie and sneakers...faded...and her crime fighting attire began to garb her enhanced teen body.

However as she transformed...the red rubber balls reappearing...covering each of her bi puffy dark brown nipples under her thin tight v-slit black sticky leotard...making them rounder than they actually were...and the candy cane dildo...reappeared...lodged inside of her brown cunt...under the thin sliver of her leotard...between her thick brown thighs. Her brown eyes remained glazed as her black sticky mask formed around them. Her shoulder length hair becoming thick and shiny as it piled atop her head...ending in a short tight braid behind her head that ended at the base of her neck. Raising her right muscular brown arm into the air...Scorpion Girl fired her Scorpion Line skyward ...launched herself skywards...and was soon swinging sway over the rooftops of buildings...leaving Carver High School on a mission set for her by Clown Girl.

Downtown Detroit
Noon

Detective Michelle Walker made her way through the streets of the city centre...through the crowds of people who were passing by her in all directions...as a light snow fell from the sky above...giving a hint that Christmas was coming. The snowflakes which fell on the loose tresses of her glossy shoulder length black hair...the shoulders of her brown leather jacket...and which covered the pavement and crunched under the soles of her matching brown leather boots...did little to take the sultry police detective's mind off...trying to figure out what was Clown Girl's scheme and how to counteract the new gas which was undoubtedly developed by Doctor Adam Kwong.

All potential leads up to this point had turned into dead ends...and her former partner now captain ARTHUR RAFFERTY..had put this case on a backburner...having the precinct's officers focus on catching Scorpion Woman and her new partner Scorpion Girl. "That girl's only going to cause me problems I don't need Stinger...I've got enough of my own...I don't need her...I don't need anyone" said Michelle under her breath. Via the silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger...the alien artificial intelligence responded from her secret Scorpion Nest...hidden on the Detroit Waterfront.

"Gina Cortes did not wish for your power Mistress...but she believes you to be good...and wishes to emulate you...She wants others to see you as she does" replied Stinger
for only Michelle to hear. The Venomous Vixen sighed as she stopped in front of the window of a toy store. She looked inside to see parents shopping either with their kids...or shopping by themselves for their kids....everyone with happiness etched on their faces and evident in their body language. Michelle's blue eyes began to water as she thought about Trey...and how this could have been their first Christmas together as husband and wife...had he not abandoned her in the way that he did.

She then found herself thinking about the rookie cop Jimmy Kowalski...who was attracted to her as Scorpion Woman...and who had awakened feelings inside of her which she had suppressed for a long time...since Trey walked out on her. Clenching her fists...Michelle took a deep breath...as she felt anger rising inside of her again. Just as she was about to head back to the 7th Precinct...located a couple of blocks away...Michelle felt her big puffy pink Scorpion Nipples shoot to attention under her white cotton shirt beneath her brown leather jacket...alerting her to imminent danger.

The sounds of automatic gunfire was heard...along with screams of people as they scrambled to get to safety. Taking cover behind a parked car... Michelle saw a group of five Killer Clowns...toting Uzi submachine guns...exiting a branch of Vanetti Savings....and carrying bags of loot they had stolen from the bank...which was owned by one of billionaire businessman Mario Vanetti's many companies. As they were about to get into their yellow Clown Car parked outside...a black and white police car pulled up. Two uniformed cops got out of the squad car...drew their weapons and moved to stop them.

Before they could...Michelle saw a pair of energy projectiles...smaller but similar to her own...hit both officers in their chests...and drop them unconscious to the pavement. Looking up... she saw Scorpion Girl come swinging down...her muscular right brown arm raised in a shooting position...and land on her feet on the pavement in front of the Killer Clowns. "Thanks Scorpion Skank" said one of the Clowns as the other four Clowns loaded the money in the trunk of the Clown Car and got in. "You're welcome funny bros...The boss lady sent me...I'll keep you covered from the cops....Bwa ha ha ha ha" replied the Lusty Latina with a laugh.

Michelle watched in anger and disbelief as the Clown Car sped off...and Scorpion Girl fired her Scorpion Line skyward...shadowing the Clown Car as it sped off. "Scorpion Girl's gone rogue!....Clown Girl's gotten to her!" thought Michelle as she made her way unnoticed to a nearby alley...while other people were busy recording the robbery and the getaway of Scorpion Girl and the Killers Clowns on their cell phones. I-pads and tablets. Standing with her long muscular legs slightly...Michelle concentrated on her
silver Scorpion Ring.

The black aura swirled around her...rising from her feet...all the way up to her head...and she felt its power flowing through her curvaceous and muscular creamy body...as it prepared her for action. The aura faded...leaving Michelle clad once again in her tight black armoured leotard...the silver scorpion insignia gleaming between her huge firm creamy breasts which threatened to spill out of her leotard...her elbow length black armoured gloves...knee high black armoured boots...her identity concealed by the black armoured mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...her glossy black hair piled atop her head...a long tight braid hanging down behind her back.

"Stinger I need you" said Scorpion Woman into her ring. "As you command Mistress" replied Stinger...and in a flash...the black armoured Scorpion Cycle appeared in the alley beside the Venomous Vixen...primed for battle. Straddling her black armoured motorcycle...Scorpion Woman sped out of the alley and in pursuit of Scorpion Girl and the Killer Clowns determined to stop them both. As the chase began along the city streets...other police cars joined in the chase...while TV news cameras and ordinary people along the streets with their electronic devices began to record the events as they unfolded.

To be continued.

Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:28 am