Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:39 pm

Thelma Thumb in The Cheater 
Megalomaniac

Post Thelma Thumb in The Cheater
Author's note. My adaptation of an old cartoon I saw on Sesame Street in the 1970's.

BC

Thelma Thumb in The Cheater

MARSHA MIDDLEWELL...to everyone in her hometown of BAKERSFIELD...was a typical 18-year old teenage girl. Wearing large rimmed glasses on her face...baggy tops...slacks and sneakers...she was the image of a typical wallflower and bookworm.While brilliant as a student..the boys at her high school treated her like she didn't exist...while the pretty girls mocked her every chance that they got. However looks aren't everything and no one knew there was a secret that Marsha was hiding.

Within the last few weeks...there had been reports of petty crooks in Bakersfield being found beaten and tied up outside of the places which were their intended targets. The stories they told the police baffled the townsfolk.They talked about hearing a voice...being punched or kicked with powerful force and then tied up and left to be arrested. They claimed the voice was female. Every time...the kids at her high school wounder talk about this...Marsha would simply smile to herself.

So it happened on a sunny afternoon...that Marsha was at the local race track...watching the regular go kart races that took place there. Several of the kids from her high school often came to the track. The boys to take part in the races...while the girls came to cheer them on. Marsha sat by herself watching the races. This were going as usual ...until in the feature race...one of the lead cars began to swerve wildly out of control...knocking other cars off the track...and even threatening to harm spectators.

In the middle of all the confusion...no one noticed ordinary Marsha Middlewell go missing. Running behind the cafeteria...and after checking she was alone...Marsha said.."Zapper Jiffy Squincher Scrum...Make me into....THELMA THUMB."The utterance of those words initiated an amazing transformation. The teenage nerd girl shrunk to the size of a salt shaker...but grew in strength and sensuality.

Her body reshaped itself...becoming super voluptuous and muscular.. Marsha's pale white skin turned into a golden tan. Her baggy attire was replaced by a red string leotard which barely covered her enhanced body...which included a pair of huge firm breasts...a rippling six pack abdomen...slender muscular arms...strong hands...with red string bands around her wrists...long slender fingers with short red glossy fingernails...long muscular legs...with white wings on her shapely ankles with gave her the power of flight...erotic bare feet with sexy toes with short glossy red toenails.

Her short black hair...became thick and glossy...cascading from the top of her head on to her broad shoulders like a waterfall. She had light brown eyes...with red mascara on her eyelids. Her lips were red and glossy. Large gold earrings on her earlobes...and a golden belt around her tiny curvy waist...with a letter T buckle completed her flimsy heroic attire.

The muscles on her super voluptuous golden tanned body accentuated....her huge breasts threatening to pop out of her string leotard...her fists clenched...and the sexy toes of her erotic bare golden tanned feet curled...Thelma Thumb flew off in the direction of the danger. Flying fast as light...the Small Superwoman was zooming past the go-karts that were left crippled in the wake of the out of control go-kart...as it sped along a steep curve on the track threatening to fly off of it...and into the stands filled with spectators.

"I've got to act now" resolved Thelma as she flew under the larger vehicle and grabbed the front shaft with both her hands. Flexing the muscles of her tiny super voluptuous golden tanned body with effort...Thelma lifted the go kart off the track...leaving both the crowd and the driver of the stricken vehicle baffled...as she carried to a safe landing amongst some nearby bails of hay.

As paramedics and firefighters rushed to the aid of this driver and the other go-kart riders that were taken out of the race...the go-karts that were still in the race finished it.
Hovering beneath the go-kart she had just guided to safety...Thelma Thumb's super eyesight...allowed her to see that the brake lining had been cut. "Someone wanted this accident to happen...I've got to find out who" thought Thelma as she zoomed off...acting on a suspicion she had.

In record time...she was at the shed belonging to the go-kart driver she had just rescued. There the Small Superwoman found two mechanics acting strangely. "How did he not crash" said the first mechanic. "I dunno...but the boss isn't gonna be happy about this...Let's get outta here" said the second mechanic. "You two crooks aren't going anywhere" declared Thelma...as she announced her presence.

"Who said that?" asked the first mechanic as he and the second mechanic looked around the shed...but could not see who was speaking to them. "I'm right here!" quipped Thelma as she flew towards the first mechanic...driving her right fist into his jaw. He groaned in pain...as despite her diminutive size...Thelma possessed the strength of 40 adult men.

Seeing his cohort go flying through the air and land on the ground...passing out on impact...the second mechanic picked up a wrench and started swinging it wildly in the air. "Missed me you big ape...My turn!" quipped Thelma as she flew towards him...planting the ball of her erotic left bare golden tanned foot into his groin. He howled in pain...and dropped to the ground on his back...dazed and disoriented by the blow.

He was startled to see the tiny super voluptuous figure of Thelma Thumb land on his chest...and assume a heroic pose. Her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her tiny curvy waist...her long muscular golden tanned legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare golden tanned feet resting flat on his chest...her mighty mini golden tanned breasts thrust forward with confidence.

He wanted to get up...but was surprised by the great mass that the Winged Foot Wonder was exerting on him. "Okay crook...Start talking...I want to know why you cut the brake line to the go kart and who made you do it!" demanded Thelma. His mind grappling to process what was happening...baffled by Thelma's amazing powers...the second mechanic began to talk.

Days later at her suburban home...Marsha Middlewell was on her computer...looking up news stories about a man called DANIEL DECEIT....who went by the criminal identity of THE CHEATER. The female teen bookworm read how Deceit was a former stock broker...who was good at his job...but was fired when his employers learnt that he had a natural propensity to bend the rules to satisfy certain clients of his.

Marsha read how he had since turned to a life of crime...using his off the charts IQ to find ways to manipulate various sporting events...so that he could bend the odds in his favour or the favour of criminals that he worked for...allowing them...and him by extension to earn huge profits...and continue to commit more crimes. She also read how the two mechanics who she left for the police...were now out on bail...as their lawyer managed to convince a judge that they were victims and not criminals.

"Wherever the Cheater is...He knows that whatever crime he's planning...Thelma Thumb will be there to stop him...and there's nothing he can do about it" thought Marsha with confidence. However the teen girl nerd might have thought differently were she a fly on the wall at the hideout of the notorious Cheater. Having heard the tale of the two mechanics who he hired to sabotage the go kart race...the Cheater went to work on the tiny development which could cause him a huge problem.

Illegally obtaining closed circuit television footage from the race track...unknown to anyone...the Cheater...used the advanced computer technology he had to refine the footage to see things which could not be seen with the naked eye. In this case...he was able to get a clear view of Thelma Thumb as she lifted the go kart off the track and carried it to safety. After studying the footage from several different angles...the Cheater saw something which he could use to his advantage...and began to develop a plan.

Days later...another big go kart championship race was announced. The first prize was a trophy and $20 million in cash. The local papers talked about the race for months...and about a particular race car...which was odds on favourite to win the race. This car was scheduled to be on display in a local showroom...with the proceeds of tickets to view it going to charity.

As she left school one afternoon...Marsha Middlewell read this story in the local papers. "This prize money is too big for the Cheater to pass up...He's certain to try to find a way to sabotage that race car before the big race happens...Looks like my math homework's going to have to wait tonight" thought the female teen nerd...who was excited about the prospect of becoming Thelma Thumb again.

Later that night...Thelma Thumb flew over the rooftops of buildings in Bakersfield...from her suburban home...to the downtown area...where the showroom was located. The Winged Foot Wonder was too quick for any of the large slow security cameras to pick her up...as she easily entered the showroom through an air vent on the rooftop of the building.

It was not long before Thelma Thumb made her entry into the darkened showroom...and hovered slowly towards the race car...located amongst the other cars in the showroom. "The Cheater no doubt plans to sabotage the race car...and have his criminal friends bet heavily on other cars in the race...so they win big and he gets a good profit...He's going to be in for a big surprise when I catch whoever he's sending to do this job" thought Thelma with confidence.

However...as she hovered closer to the race car...the Winged Foot Wonder had no idea how wrong she was. Hiding in the darkness by one of the nearby cars...two men got ready. The first man took out a bottle...and poured a large amount of a liquid from that bottle into a thick cotton pad held by the second man...who allowed the liquid to soak deep into fibres of the pad.

The first man put the bottle away inside of his jacket...as he and the second man prepared themselves. Each of them wore special night vision googles over their eyes...allowing them to see in the pitch blackness of the auto showroom. The resolution of the googles allowing them to clearly see Thelma Thumb as she approached the race car...totally unaware of their presence.

In a swift motion...the trap was sprung on the Top Heavy Tiny Titan. "Hey!!...What's going on?!" cried Thelma in surprise as the second man quickly wrapped her up in the thick cotton pad. "My super strength will get me out of this trap!" declared Thelma...as she flexed the muscles of her super voluptuous golden tanned body to break free. However the second man pressed the pad firmly within both of his gloved hands...and began to rub them vigorously...causing the walls of the pad to close in on Thelma.

What happened next was something the Winged Foot Wonder did not expect. "Hey!...My costume is being pulled out of place!...My breasts are being exposed!...You perverts!...I'm going to...Uuuuuh...going to...Uuuuuuh...something in the cotton...Uuuuuuuuuuh...being rubbed all over my naked breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Zapper Jiffy...My nipples are getting...hard...Uuuuuuuuuh...getting light headed...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Hey...I'm getting...sleepy" blurted Thelma.

The Top Heavy Tiny Titan now took her situation seriously...and wiggled frantically within the pad to get free. However her muscular golden tanned arms and long muscular golden tanned legs sunk into the damp fibres of the thick cotton pad...as the second man...continued to rub it vigorously in the palms of his gloved hands...ensuring that Thelma remain trapped inside of it.

His actions also had the effect of causing the Winged Foot Wonder to have every inch of her super voluptuous golden tanned body rubbed by the fibres of the thick cotton pad...causing the liquid which had been soaked into its fibres...to give Thelma an unexpected bath from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic bare golden tanned feet. With the effects of the liquid being amazingly potent...on her now exposed tiny awesome golden tanned bust.

"Zaaaaaaaaaaaaperrrr...Jifffffffffffffffffffffffffy...My nippppppples....arrrrrr....soooooooo....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Howwwwwww...didddd
....youuuuuuuu...knnooooooow....theyyyyyyyy're....theeeeeeeeeee....sourrrrrrrrrrrrce....offffffffffffffffffffffff....myyyyyyyyyyyyyy....soooperrrrr...poweerrrrrrrs....thaaattttttt
smeelll....liquuuuuid....innnnnnnnnn....theeeeeeeeeeee....cottttttttttttttttttttton....it'ssssssssssssss...It'ssssssssssssssssssssss...knowwwwww...ittttt...frommmmm....myyyyyy
sciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiience....classsssssssssssss....it'ssssssssssssss....it'ssssssssssssssssssssss.....CHLOROFORMMMMMMMM" blurted Thelma

The movements of her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body getting slower and slower...within the thick cotton pad...as the second pad continued rubbing it between the palms of his gloved hands. This caused Thelma's big golden brown nipples...to be coated in chloroform...which made them rock hard...erect and bullet shaped in a matter of seconds.

The chloroform coating her muscular golden tanned arms and long golden tanned legs...made them sluggish...making the Tiny Top Heavy Titan unable to escape the confines of the thick cotton pad she had been caught within. The first man then readied a plastic Ziploc bag...which itself was packed with thick cotton. "Ohhhhhhhhhh" cried Thelma as she was dumped from the cotton pad she was in...into the bag.

She landed on her back atop the bed of cotton wool...her muscular golden tanned arms flung past her head...her long muscular golden tanned legs spread wide open below her tiny curvy waist....her tiny awesome golden tanned breasts exposed in all their naked glory. Through her blurry vision...Thelma recognised her captors as the two mechanics she had previously bested...as she now lay helpless on the bed of cotton wool inside of the Ziploc bag.

As the second mechanic held the top of the bag open...the first mechanic uncapped the dark brown bottle of chloroform over the opening of the plastic Ziploc bag. "Gotcha super bitch!...This'll clean your clock!" sneered the first mechanic...as he slowly poured the potent anaesthetic into the Ziploc bag...saturating the cotton wool...and bathing Thelma Thumb from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic bare golden tanned feet in the process.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Zapper...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Jiffy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...That's right crooks...Uuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You figured it out...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...that my breasts...especially my nipples...are the source...of my
super powers...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...make them hard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I become...helpless...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...will be...unconscious...for hours...with this...chloroform bath...fallen into a trap...can't escape...I...I can't...stay...awaaaaake...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Thelma...her light brown eyes rolling up in her head...slowly closing as her head rolled against her right shoulder...hearing the laughter of the two mechanics as they sealed the Ziploc bag ...as blackness engulfed her...and she succumbed to unconsciousness for the first time in her career as a super heroine.

Thelma had no idea how long she was unconscious for... but after feeling nothing for a long time...she felt something sharp poking her in her big golden brown nipples.
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Tiny Top Heavy Titan...as she was roused from her deep drug induced slumber. Her light brown eyes opened to see to blurry image of a huge man's face looking down on her. His face became more distinct as her vision cleared...and Thelma became aware that he was poking her in the nipples with the tip of a pencil.

"Welcome back Miss Thumb...for a moment...I was concerned my associates used too much chloroform on your tiny body...You've been unconscious for several hours" said the 50 year old man with thinning brown hair...who was looking down at her. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who?" sighed Thelma as she looked at the older man with sleepy light brown eyes. "Dan Deceit's the name...You know me as..." began the villain. "The Cheater...Uuuuuuuuuuh...The showroom...The message...A trap for me...Fell right into it" sighed Thelma...feeling the urge to pass out again...as her head reeled from the effects of the chloroform.

"That's right...I suspected that you would not be able to resist my invitation..." sneered the Cheater. His two henchmen...who had captured the Tiny Top Heavy Titan...standing on either laughing at her. Thelma tried to move but soon discovered she could not. Her muscular golden tanned arms were pulled behind her back...her hands tied tightly together at the wrists with a rubber band. Another rubber band bound her erotic bare golden tanned feet together at her well rounded ankles below her wide curvy waist.

"Uuuuuuuh...Zapper...Jiffy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel...so weak..feel...so sleepy...feel...funny in my nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...have no super strength...
can't get free" cooed Thelma..struggling to keep her light brown eyes open...her fists clenched...the sexy toes of her erotic bare golden tanned feet curled as she flexed her muscular golden tanned arms and long muscular golden tanned legs in futility...unable to break the rubber bands binding her wrists and ankles. Feeling aroused as he watched the Topless Top Heavy Tiny Titan struggling before him...the Cheater picked up a pencil.

"OWWWWWWWWWWH...MY NIPPLES...OWWWWWWWWWWWH...ZAPPPER....JIFFFFFY...OWWWWWWWWWWWWWH...THAT...HURTS...OWWWWWWWWWWWH
...NOT FAIR...OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWH...HAVE NO SUPER STRENGTH...OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWH...CAN'T FIGHT BACK...OWWWWWWWH
...NOT FAIR...OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWH...STOP...OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWH...STOP" cried Thelma...wiggling helplessly as the Cheater poked her in her hard and erect big thick golden brown nipples with the lead pencil tip. His two henchmen laughed in glee as the Sexy Small Superwoman was erotically tortured.

"Hope you enjoyed that Thelma Thumb...There'll be more of that...but right now...I have a race to rig...and once I've got the money I want...I'll blow this town and take you with me as my personal plaything" sneered the Cheater. "Uuuuuuh...You won't get away with this Cheater...I'm going to get free...and I'm going to...." declared Thelma as she began to make a heroic speech of defiance. However she was interrupted as the villain used a pair of tweezers to soak a ball of cotton in chloroform...and then slowly lower it towards her.

"Zapper Jiffy!...No!...Keep that away!...No!...Have no super strength!...I can't free!...Not fair!...I can't...HNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" screamed Thelma as the cotton ball was pressed over her face. "Of course it's not fair...I'm the Cheater!" quipped the villain as he watched the Tiny Top Heavy Titan wiggling frantically on the table before him and his henchmen...her huge firm golden tanned breasts swaying rapidly from side to side...as she was for--d to inhale the chloroform.

Thelma's struggles were brief as the chloroform quickly overwhelmed her. "Nnnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" moaned Thelma into the cotton...the movements of her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body getting slower and slower. "That's right Thelma Thumb...Time to go back to sleep" sneered the Cheater as he kept the cotton ball pressed firmly over the face of the Tiny Top Heavy Titan.

"Nnnnnn...Nnnnnn...Nnnnnnn...Nnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" sighed Thelma...her light brown eyes rolling up in her head...and slowly closing...as her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body went limp...as she became unconscious again. Believing the Tiny Top Heavy Titan to be helpless...the Cheater placed a glass cover over her...as he and his two henchmen left the room...and headed towards the race track.

Hours later.

The Cheater and his two henchmen made their way towards the parking lot of the race track. The villain was grinning from ear to ear...knowing that in the two brown leather bags his men were carrying...was the money he got from rigging the main event...as the favoured race car failed to finish the race...while several other cars...who had astronomical odds to win...placed higher than they did. "No we got the dough...We can blow this town!" thought Daniel Deceit...thinking of how he'd turn Thelma Thumb into a car ornament.

However before they could reach their getaway car...an announcement was heard over the PA system...telling people the race had been rigged and that no one was to leave the race track until the police questioned them all. "We've been found out?" gasped one henchman. "How?" asked the second henchman. "Let's get out of here!" yelled the Cheater and they started to run towards their getaway car. He heard the two henchmen cry out...and looked over his shoulder to see them go flying through the air...knocked off their feet...and landing hard on the ground...as two uniformed police officers ran up to arrest them.

"No!...It can't be!" thought the Cheater aloud. "Yes it can!" declared Thelma Thumb as she came streaking towards the villain like a mini missile. "ARRRGH" groaned the Cheater as her tiny fists hit him right in the middle of his jaw...causing him to see stars as he was knocked off his feet and collapsed to the ground. The last sight he saw before passing out was Thelma Thumb...once again clad in her red string leotard which barely covered her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body...hovering in the air above his face. "Cheaters never win!" declared Thelma Thumb...victorious over the agents of evil once again.

End.

Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:17 pm