Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:48 am

Janna The Jungle Girl 
Megalomaniac

Post Janna The Jungle Girl
Janna the Jungle Girl

Under the cover of darkness...a group of four robbers made their way down an alley in Tigora City in Tigora...in Central Africa. The four masked men had just robbed the vault of a local bank and were heading back towards the location where they had left their getaway car...with sacks of money slung into their shoulders.

They thought they were home free...having disabled the bank's alarm...and sticking to time so as to avoid the next police patrol which would pass through the area. However they did not count on a voluptuous and muscular female figure...who had been watching them from the rooftop of a nearby building...alight to the ground in front of them...blocking their path.

The robbers were startled when they saw the person blocking them was a young white woman...who could not be more than 18 years old...with a long mane of wild blonde hair...light blue eyes staring directly at them. However the robbers were mesmerised by the fact that the young women was naked...except for a leopard pelt G-string which barely covered the space between her huge creamy thighs.

They could not help staring at her pair of massive firm creamy breasts...capped at their summits by big puffy pink nipples in the middle of wide pink areolas. One of the robbers managed to snap out of their collective stupor long enough to ask the question which was on all of their minds. "Who the fuck are you?" he snarled.

"My name's JUNGLE GIRL...and I'm taking you to justice" declared the Busty Blonde to the four robbers. Dropping their bags of money to the ground...the four robbers charged towards her. Twisting her voluptuous and muscular creamy body out of the way...Jungle Girl evaded the lunge of the first robber with uncanny agility.

She countered by grabbing him by his shirt collar and effortlessly tossing him through the air...over the heads of his cohorts...into a dumpster where he passed out. In a smooth flowing action...Jungle Girl advanced towards a second robber. Extending her long muscular left creamy leg...she drove the ball of her erotic left bare creamy foot into the jaw of the second robber. He saw stars before collapsing to the ground.

A solid right fist to the jaw decked the third robber. The fourth robber seeing the fighting prowess of the Topless Wonder...made a run for the getaway car. He started the engine...but when he tried to drive away...he was shocked to the see that the car was going nowhere. He looked in the rear view mirror to see Jungle Girl holding on to the rear bumper...her erotic bare creamy feet planted on the ground...lifting the rear of the car off the ground...with amazing strength.

He turned off the ignition as the car overheated. "I give up...I give up" pleaded the fourth robber as he got out of the car...with his hands raised in surrender. Her enhanced hearing allowed Jungle Girl to hear the sounds of an approaching police siren. She deduced that the police had heard the commotion from the battle.
"Stay here for the police...Let your other criminal friends know about me" declared Jungle Girl before leaping on to a nearby building and vanishing from sight.

In the days that followed...the name of Jungle Girl was talked about in Tigora City...as were her exploits as the Topless Wonder disrupted the activities of several criminals in the city...easily dispatching them with her animal strength...stamina...speed...and agility...leaving them for the police to collect and take to jail. People could not help but talk about her amazing body as she battled criminals topless...as much as her beauty and bravery.

As she made her way to class at the private school she attended...18-year old JANNA WILSON...could help but smile to herself. Her blonde hair always tied in a bun...wearing large glasses on her face...in her baggy school uniform...Janna was considered a nerd and a wallflower...who the pretty girls joked about...and the handsome boys ignored. They had no idea that whenever she sensed danger...Janna would change into Jungle Girl...to fight criminals and save innocent people.

The exploits of the Topless Wonder also caught the attention of tTigora's ruler...QUEEN ZANDA for different reasons. Having obtained the throne by underhanded means...Zanda secretly oversaw several criminal operations in the city. The operations were thriving...until the sudden appearance of this buxom young woman...who began putting many of the criminals in prison...becoming a cult heroine...much like the legendary SHEENA...QUEEN OF THE JUNGLE.

With the famous JEWELS OF JUBARI...gems from a long lost ancient tribe in Tigora...due to go on display in the city's museum soon...Zanda knew she could not afford to have Jungle Girl interfere in plans she had to obtain the jewels and sell them on the black market. She was contemplating these things when her 18 year old son...PRINCE ZAK entered.

Zak was a star athlete and popular boy at his high school...girls attracted to him for his athletic prowess...money and royal title. However only his mother knew that he ran several of the criminal operations in the city...secretly for her. Zak was concerned about the interference of Jungle Girl in these operations...but was also infatuated with her awesome body...literally wanting to get his hands on it. Zanda conferred with her son about how they would deal with Jungle Girl.

Days later...POLICE COMMISSIONER CONNOR DAVIS...was in his office at Police Headquarters... when Jungle Girl entered through the open window. "I came as soon as you called Commissioner" explained Janna...who was dong her homework in her apartment...when she heard the sound of the special whistle only she could hear...which Davis alone knew about...and which he used to call her.

"Yes Jungle Girl...It's the Jewels of Jubari...they go on display at the museum from tomorrow...They'll be set up their tonight...but I'm concerned that criminals may try to steal them..." said the Commissioner. Jungle Girl smiled as she assumed a heroic pose before him. Her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her long muscular creamy legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare creamy feet...with sexy toes with clear glossy toenails...resting on the floor...her awesome...naked firm creamy breasts thrust confidently towards him.

"The criminals are no match for my Jungle Strength...I've put several of them in jail as you know...Don't worry Commissioner...I'll go to the museum and keep watch on the jewels...There's a giant clock located near the jewels...I'll hide in it and capture any criminals who try to steal it" resolved Janna. Turning on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...Jungle Girl leapt out of the windpw.

The Commissioner went to the window...watching her nimbly leap and run over the rooftops of the surrounding buildings. However neither the Topless Wonder nor the Police Commissioner had any idea that their conversation had been overheard by other ears...thanks to a bug which had been planted in his office earlier in the day. Jungle Girl's plans were now known to the criminals...who had plans for her.

Hours later at the museum...hiding in the large clock...Jungle Girl's huge firm creamy bust heaved up and down...as she became bored that nothing was happening. "I could be finishing my homework" thought Janna to herself as she kept watch. Finally...her persistence paid off...as she saw a two men wearing black clothes and masks over their heads...approaching the display case where the Jewels of Jubari were. "Time for action" thought Jungle Girl.

In a flash...Jungle Girl emerged from her hiding place and bounded towards the two thieves...her naked massive huge firm creamy breasts swaying sexily from side to side as she ran...the muscles of her creamy voluptuous body accentuated...as she prepared to engage them. However the Topless Wonder was taken totally by surprise as two other men...emerged in the darkened interior of the museum on either side of her.

"HA HA HA...WHAT...HA HA HA HA...MY JUNGLE BREASTS...HEE HEE HEE HEE...BEING...TICKLED...HEE HEE HEE...ON MY JUNGLE NIPPLES...HEE HEE HEE HEE
SOURCE OF MY JUNGLE POWERS...HEE HEE HEE...WANT TO FIGHT...HEE HEE HEE...BUT...HEE HEE HEE...YOU'RE DISTRACTING ME...HEE HEE HEE HEE...NOT FAIR
...HEE HEE HEE...DID NOT PLAN FOR THIS...HEE HEE HEE HEE...KEEP TICKLING ME...HEE HEE HEE HEE...I LIKE IT...HEE HEE HEE HEE" blurted Janna...rising on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...raising her muscular creamy arms above her head...as her naked bust was brushed with long peacock feathers.

For all of her mighty physical strength and jungle bred instincts...Jungle Girl found herself in unknown territory...as the two men kept her at bay...not with guns...knives...or physical strength...but by using a long quilled peacock feathers...over her magnificent huge firm creamy bosom which was always exposed.
"HEE HEE HEE...MY JUNGLE NIPPLES...HEE HEE HEE...CAN'T PROTECT THEM...HEE HEE HEE HEE...SO TICKLISH...HEE HEE HEE...YOU'RE MAKING THEM...HEE HEE
HEE...HARD...HEE HEE HEE...I'M...HEE HEE HEE...GETTING...HEE HEE HEE..WEAK...HEE HEE HEE HEE...CAN'T FIGHT YOU...HEE HEE HEE" laughed Janna as she allowed her opponents to have their way with her naked massive firm creamy breasts.

While the men tickled the Topless Wonder's awesome rack...the two thieves set about removing the jewels from their display case and putting it into a bag. "HEE
HEE...YOU'RE...HEE HEE HEE...STEALING...HEE HEE HEE..THE JEWELS...HEE HEE HEE HEE...HAVE TO...HEE HEE HEE...STOP YOU...HEE HEE HEE...BUT..HEE HEE HEE
STOP...TICKLING...HEE HEE HEE...MY JUNGLE NIPPLES...HEE HEE HEE...THEY...HEE HEE HEE...ARE GETTING...HEE HEE HEE...HARD...FEELING...WEAK...HEE HEE HEE
DIZZY..." blurted Janna.

This admission was the cue for Prince Zak to act. Taking out a thick cotton pad from under his jacket...along with a dark brown bottle...he poured a generous amount of a clear sweet-smelling liquid which the bottle contained...into the middle of the pad...allowing it to soak into its fibres. In a swift motion...Zak came up behind the unsuspecting Top Heavy Topless Teen...grabbing her under her naked huge firm creamy breasts with his left arm...while clamping the pad over her nose and mouth with his right hand.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" screamed Jungle Girl into the pad...her light blue eyes wide open...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs...kicking wildly in the air...as Zak lifted her off her erotic bare creamy feet...and she now began to take her situation seriously. "NO...OH NO...THE SMELL...MOTHER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS...IT'S ...IT'S...CHLOROFORM...
SOMEONE IS TRYING TO KNOCK ME OUT...NO...I HAVE NO JUNGLE STRENGTH WHEN MY JUNGLE NIPPLES ARE HARD...CHLOROFORM IS SO STRONG...HAVE TO BREATHE IT" thought Janna as she struggled in vain to free herself.

Knowing he had the Topless Wonder where he wanted her...the evil young prince... kept the pad pressed over her face with his right hand...while his left hand went south past her six pack abdomen...to the space between her huge creamy thighs. Zak's left index and middle fingers easily slipped under Janna's leopard pelt G-string...combed through her small forest of curly blonde pubic hair...and found her pink Jungle Clit...which was throbbing and moist.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY JUNGLE CLIT..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING RUBBED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...BY A MAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NEVER BEEN TOUCHED THERE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MOTHER WARNED ME OF THIS
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T ESCAPE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO BE DEFEATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO TURNED ON
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO TIRED...I AM GOING TO...GOING TO..." thought Janna as pressure swelled deep inside her virgin Jungle Cunt.

"HNN...HNNN...HNNNN...HNNNNN...HNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" moaned Jungle Girl into the chloroform pad as Zak brought her to her first almighty orgasm

As her voluptuous and muscular creamy body went limp in his muscular ebony arms...Zak slowly lowered her to the floor of the museum...on to her large tight creamy ass...while keeping the pad pressed over her nose and mouth. The evil young prince could not deny that he felt aroused...as he watched Janna's light blue eyes roll up...fluttering rapidly as she fought a losing battle to remain conscious....as her big puffy pink nipples were hard...erect and bullet shaped from the tickling by the peacock feathers...which were coated with a special muscle relaxant.

Zak decided to have some fun with the tired Topless Wonder...and removed the pad from her face. "Uuuuuuuuuh...Not fair...Uuuuuuuuh...did your homework on me...Uuuuuuuuuuh...know about my Jungle Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuh...never felt...so weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tired...I'm...so tired..." complained Janna as she looked up at Zak but only saw shadows and blurry images...and was unable to make out his face. Her words made him remember something his mother told him.

"Got a thing for chloroform don't you Jungle Girl?" asked Zak. "Yes" replied the tired Topless Wonder. "What happens if I rub it on your big tits?" asked Zak.. as he brushed the tips of Jungle Girl's hard and erect big puffy pink nipples with the fingers of his free left hand. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...They're called Jungle Nipples
but...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to answer your question...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...if you put chloroform on them...it will knock me out for hours...no need to tie me up" confessed Janna.

Zak smiled as he proceeded to dab the pad over the summits of each of Jungle Girl's naked huge firm creamy breasts as they heaved slowly up and down before him...making sure both her big puffy pink nipples...and her wide pink areolas...were thoroughly coated with the potent anaesthetic...until they gleamed like diamonds in the darkness of the museum...while his minions made off with the Jewels of Jabari. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
so tired...must...sleep...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" complained Jungle Girl...her light blue eyes closing as her head rolled against her left shoulder and became unconscious for the first time.

Hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Jungle Girl...her head rolling slowly from side to side...her light blue eyes fluttering open as she announced her return to consciousness. The Topless Wonder had no idea where she was or how long she had been unconscious. Prince Zak...the son of evil Queen Zanda...who had orchestrated her capture...smiled as he watched Jungle Girl lying helpless atop a bed in his private villa in Tigora City. Her muscular creamy arms stretched above her head...her wrists bound together by ropes...secured at the top of the bed...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist...ropes binding her erotic bare creamy feet...at her shapely ankles to the bottom of the bed.

"Ah...So you finally awaken...I've been eager to meet you Jungle Girl" sneered Zak as he looked down upon her. Janna turned her head in the direction of his voice...and looked at the young black man who she guessed could have been the same age as she was. "Uuuuuuuuuuh...You...You're Prince Zak...Where am I?
...Why have you captured me?" asked Jungle Girl...flexing her creamy muscular arms and long muscular creamy legs...tugging at the ropes binding her creamy hands and her erotic bare creamy feet to opposite ends of the bed that she was lying upon.

"You've been messing around in my business Jungle Girl...Beating up my followers...Leaving them for the police...Returning what they stole for me..." explained Zak. "You...You're a criminal!...Like your mother...Queen Zanda!" quipped Janna...remembering the stories her mother Sheena would tell her as a young girl. "You catch on fast Jungle Girl...but you won't be able to prove a thing!" sneered the evil prince...as he inched closer to the bed the Topless Wonder was bound to...as her admired her now naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"You're evil!...I'm going to get free!...I'm going to expose you for the criminal you are!" vowed Janna...as she felt her big puffy pink nipples...starting to relax...the recuperative powers of her awesome body working to restore her Jungle Strength...predicting she would soon be strong enough to break free of her bonds...and defeat the evil young prince. However the Topless Wonder had no idea that Zak had already figured out her plan. "Wrong Jungle Bimbo!...The only one exposed here is you!" gloated Zak

Before Janna could reply...Zak surprised her by quickly attaching a pair of shiny silver clamps to the sexy summits of her enormous firm creamy breasts as they rose and fell before him. "AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MY JUNGLE NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GREAT PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...BECOMING HARD...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...LOSING MY JUNGLE STRENGTH...
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...SAW THROUGH MY PLAN...AEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...FIGHT FAIR...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...RELEASE ME...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed Janna as she gyrated frantically atop the bed. "Not yet..the fun is just beginning" sneered Zak.

As the Topless Wonder writhed atop the bed...her naked enormous creamy breasts swaying from side to side...trying to shake the steel clamps off her all natural big puffy pink nipples...her fists clenched...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with short clear glossy toenails...curled with tension...the evil Tigoran prince calmly walked over to a table where he had an assortment of instruments laid out. "AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MY JUNGLE NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...IN GREAT PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...CAN'T GET THESE THINGS OFF...
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MUST GET FREE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MUST DEFEAT YOU...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed Janna as she continued to tug in futility at the ropes binding her wrists and ankles to the bed. This allowed Zak to pour a copious amount of chloroform into the middle of a thick cotton pad.

He calmly strolled over to the bed...with the distracted Jungle Girl unaware of what he was going to do. "This will calm you down Jungle Bimbo!" sneered Zak as he clamped the pad over Janna's nose and glossy pink lips. "HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" screamed Jungle Girl into the pad...her light blue eyes wide open in panic...as she was for--d to inhale large amounts of chloroform into her lungs. Her beauteous nipples in agony...and using her diminished strength in a futile effort to free herself...it did not take long for the potent anaesthetic to take effect on her. "Nnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnn" cooed Janna into the thick fibres of the cotton pad...her eyelids getting heavy...her light blue eyes glassy...the struggles of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body becoming slower and slower.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Jungle Nipples...hurt so much...pain...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...making me...so tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...chloroform...Mother told me about it...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it always put her to sleep...doing...the same...to me...have to breathe it...can't stay awake...Mother...Father....Help..." thought Janna...as she felt her eyelids beginning to close and her vision beginning to blur...as unconsciousness seemed inevitable to her. However at the last minute...Zak removed the pad from her face. "Ahhh..Ahhh...Ahhhh" gasped Jungle Girl...her naked enormous creamy breasts heaving up and down with effort...straining to get air into her lungs...as the steel clamps bit deeply and painfully into her big puffy pink nipples.
"Can't sleep yet Jungle Bitch...You need a shave" sneered Zak as he gazed upon the small swirl of blonde pubic hair nestled between Janna's huge creamy thighs.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuh...Not that...No...Uuuuuuuuuh...Please...My Jungle Bush...It can't be cut...No...No...No" pleaded Jungle Girl as Zak proceeded to lather it and the space between her huge creamy thighs with a thick green shaving gel. The Topless Wonder could do nothing but stare in sleepy panic...as the evil teen prince...lowered a shiny razor between her wide open huge creamy thighs. "Hold still Jungle Bimbo!" sneered Zak as he made slow smooth strokes with the razor. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Noooooooooooooooo...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh
so weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...lose my Jungle Strength....when you shave my Jungle Bush...Nooooooooooooooo...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh"
cried Janna...tears rolling down her cheeks as Zak shaved off her wild blonde pubic hair.

Remembering the tales his mother Queen Zanda told him about her encounters with Sheena Queen of the Jungle...Zak took the bottle of chloroform and poured some of the potent anaesthetic over Janna's shaven virgin cunt. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My Jungle Cunt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...being washed...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...with chloroform...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...finishing me off...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" complained Jungle Girl. Zak grinned as he saw the Topless Wonder's pink clitoris throbbing and wet from her own juices and the chloroform.

He removed the clamps from Janna's perfect big puffy pink nipples...which were hard...erect and bullet shaped. Taking his right index finger...Zak stroked it up and down the shiny pink clitoris of the powerless Princess of the Jungle. "Can you hear me Jungle Slut?" asked the evil prince. "My...name...is...Jungle...Girl..." cooed Janna. "Your name's Jungle Slut...Got it?" asked Zak as he continued to stroke Janna's virgin pink clitoris...which was shiny and wet from being washed with chloroform...and her own juices...which were leaking out from between the slightly parted lips of her Jungle Clit.

"Yes" replied Janna...her light blue eyes glazed with sleep...as she spread her long muscular creamy legs wide open...her erotic bare creamy feet...resting on her smooth heels...pointing away from each other...her sexy toes with short glossy toenails...twitching sensuously in response to the effects of her blond jungle pubic bush being shaven...her clitoris being fondled...the pain in her all natural... hard and erect big puffy pink nipples...and the effects of the chloroform. "What's your connection to Sheena...Queen of the Jungle?" asked Zak as he stroked Janna's chloroformed and throbbing clit. "She...She's...my mother" confessed Jungle Girl.

"So when your bush is shaved...You lose your super strength?" asked Zak as he stroked Janna's clit. "Yes" replied Jungle Girl...her light blue eyes fluttering...unable to resist her sex being exploited. "And your big tits are also key to your super strength?...You can't handle them being touched by men or women...You get sleepy and weak when they get hard?" asked Zak..gliding his right index finger up and down Janna's throbbing and wet pink clitoris. "My Jungle Nipples...Yes...I'm helpless...when my Jungle Nipples are hard" cooed Jungle Girl...rolling her head from side to side...her light blue eyes fluttering rapidly...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet twitching as if she was trapped in a nightmare she couldn't wake up from....as the evil prince kept stroking her shiny pink clit up and down.

As he saw its lips beginning to part...he thrust his right index finger inside of the opening. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Janna as she felt his finger penetrate her virgin pink Jungle Cunt with the force of a battering ram...making her voluptuous and muscular creamy body surge upwards on the bed...her fists clenched and the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet curled with tension. Zak grinned as he began to move his right index finger up and down...in a strong steady rhythm...probing deeper and deeper into the depths of the Topless Wonder's sex. "NOOOOOOO
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY JUNGLE CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING FINGERED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T HANDLE IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...JUNGLE NIPPLES...HARD...JUNGLE BUSH...SHAVEN...BECOMING...HOT...HORNY...GOING TO...GOING..UH...UUH..UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Janna as Zak brought her to a massive orgasm...a river of white cum gushing out of her throbbing sex as he removed his finger.

The evil teenage prince grinned as he watched the Topless Wonder's voluptuous and muscular creamy body go limp on the bed before him...a lake of cum staining the bed sheets between her wide open huge creamy thighs...her virgin pink cunt shiny...wet...and smelling of chloroform. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so...weak...so...tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the museum...
the jewels...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...a trap...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...fell into it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will escape...will bring you...to...justice..." gasped Jungle Girl...her naked enormous firm creamy breasts...capped at their summits by hard and erect...big pink puffy nipples...that were lactating freely...streams of white milk flowing out of their hardened tips.

"Not a chance Jungle Slut...You aren't going to stop me" sneered Zak as he placed his right index finger directly under Jungle Girl's flaring nostrils...as she strained to get fresh air into her lungs.
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...being for--d...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to smell...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my own Jungle Cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...for the first time...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it defeated mother...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...too weak...can't resist...my mind...is going blank...
head spinning...I...I must...go...to...sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep"
cooed Janna as her light blue eyes rolled up in her head...and slowly closed as her head rolled against her left shoulder...she embraced defeat...and succumbed to unconsciousness.

Untying the wrists and ankles of the tamed Topless Wonder...Zak lifted her up in his muscular ebony arms and placed her on a nearby table. Using some plaster cast that was on the table...he coated Jungle Girl's naked enormous creamy bust with it...and waited for a few minutes until it dried. He then removed the plaster cast...which was now shaped in an exact replica of her awesome rack. "Little something for me to remember you by Jungle Slut...Gonna let you off with a warning...Stay out of my business...or you'll get more of this" Zak told the unconscious Jungle Girl who made no response.

He pressed a buzzer...and two of his henchmen entered the room. "Jungle Girl is out...an she'll stay out for several hours...Dump her slutty ass somewhere...She gives any trouble...nail her in her tits and her cunt" ordered the evil prince...as he handed the first henchman a bottle of chloroform and a thick cotton pad "You got it boss" said the first henchman as he accepted these items. He grabbed Janna under her shaven armpits...while the second henchman grabbed her by her rounded ankles...after taking her leopard pelt G-string...and carried her away. He looked out the window of his private villa as his henchmen dumped Janna in the backseat of a car and drove away.

An hour later...the henchmen arrived at a dump located on the southern border of Tigora City. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Jungle Girl as the cold night air against her naked enormous creamy bust...began to cause her big pink puffy nipples to begin to soften. "Shit...the Jungle Bimbo's waking up" said the second henchman as they stood outside the car...looking for a place to dispose of the Topless Wonder. "No she isn't" said the first henchman...as he opened the bottle of chloroform and emptying a large amount of the potent anaesthetic into the middle of the pad. He entered through one rear door...while the second henchman entered through the other. Janna's bid for freedom was thwarted as she opened her light blue eyes in time to see the pad descend upon her naked enormous firm creamy bust.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY JUNGLE NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING THEM HARD AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT FAIR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Jungle Girl in dismay as the pad was rubbed vigorously over her naked chest again. She was given no reprieve as the second henchman attacked her from below.. driving his right index and middle fingers into her still wet and throbbing...shaven pink Jungle Cunt.

"UH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH..UUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH..UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UH..UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Janna as she was for--d to cum three times in quick succession...taking the wind out of her sails again. "Time to sleep Jungle Bitch" sneered the first henchman as he clamped the pad over Janna's nose and mouth.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HHHHHNnn...HHHHnnn...HHHnnnn...HHnnnnn...Hnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" cooed Jungle Girl into the pad...her light blue eyes rolling up in her head...allowing the chloroform to knock her back into unconsciousness again.

The henchmen then carried her limp voluptuous and muscular creamy body out of the car and tossed her into one of many pits in the dump...and then threw her leopard pelt G-string in after her. The Topless Wonder rolled down the garbage covered slope of the pit...rolling on her back as she reached the bottom. Her muscular creamy arms flung past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist.They drove away laughing...leaving Janna Wilson...daughter of Sheena Queen of the Jungle and Police Inspector Jack Smith...naked...helpless...defeated...unconscious in the garbage dump.

The beauteous Jungle Crime Fighter...had tasted defeat for the first time. Her naked enormous firm creamy breasts rising and falling slowly...Janna was trapped in a deep stupor of sex and sleep....and now at the mercy of anyone who would come upon her.

End.

Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:50 pm