Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:49 am

Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 9 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 9
Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 9

Hart Plaza
Detroit
10 pm

Her immense firm brown breasts bunching together...threatening to spill out of her thin tight black sticky v-silt leotard...the muscles of her voluptuous brown body fully accentuated...GINA CORTES....swung over the rooftops of buildings in her alternate identity of SCORPION GIRL...as she approached her destination. The Latina teenager had been at her foster parents home in Midtown...when her big puffy dark brown Scorpion Tits stiffened alerting her that her sexy super-powered alter-ego was needed.
Checking her laptop...Gina saw that her new partner...ED LOPES... a teenage nerd who went to CARVER HIGH SCHOOL with her...but who had no idea she was Scorpion Girl...had sent her an email telling of an attack by the KILLER CLOWNS.

Determined to stop these criminals and their leader...the nefarious villainess CLOWN GIRL.... Gina was eager to prove to her idol Scorpion Woman...from whom she had gained these powers...that she was worthy of them...and to prove to the people of Detroit that Scorpion Woman was a super heroine and not a dangerous vigilante who took the law into her own hands. Releasing her hold on her unbreakable Scorpion Line which was fired from the silver Scorpion Bracelet she wore on her right wrist...which allowed her to make her super transformation...Gina alighted to the ground...in the midst of an amusement park opening that had gone horribly wrong.

Looking around her...her immense firm brown bust rising and falling under her thin tight black sticky attire...the Lusty Latina saw men...women...even children openly fighting each other... damaging the attractions all around them...while a rainbow haze hung in the air. Hearing a faint buzzing noise...Scorpion Girl looked up to see model airplanes flying overhead...dropping steel spheres on to the park...causing fumes of a rainbow coloured gas to be released around the civilians who had nowhere to run.
Even some of the security guards who tried to maintain order were affected by the gas...fighting each other and civilians too.

Her immense firm brown bust bobbing sexily within the confines of her thin tight v-slit black sticky leotard...her muscular brown arms and thick muscular brown legs moving in tandem...Scorpion Girl sprinted towards the mob. Raising her right muscular brown arm...she fired a volley of energy darts from her silver Scorpion Bracelet...shooting down four of the model airplanes as they jettisoned their payload. Not wanting to fight any of the security guards...or civilians...the Lusty Latina broke open a fire hydrant...with her left black sticky gloved fist.

Planting her feet...clad in ankle high black sticky boots flat on the concrete surface...Gina flexed the muscles of her voluptuous brown body as she turned the funnel of water spouting out of the hydrant directly towards the mob of people...knocking them off their feet...and snapping them out of the madness which had suddenly enveloped them. As she performed her heroic actions...the people who were able to get clear of the gas attack...recorded her on their phones. Hearing the sound of approaching police sirens...Scorpion Girl prepared to make her departure.

However before she left...the Lusty Latina spotted the remnants of one of the model planes that she had shot down. "Better get this to Ed...He can figure out where this came from...so I can find out where Clown Girl's hideout is" thought Gina as she grabbed the plane parts in her left hand...raised her right muscular brown arm...fired a line from her Scorpion Bracelet...flexed her huge brown thighs and launched herself into the air. As she swung away...billionaire business magnate MARIO VANETTI...whose company owned the amusement park...watched Scorpion Girl depart.

"You may be useful to me hero girl" thought Vanetti ...who was also a city councilman...and secretly the head of the local Italian mafia...who had been hoping to use the amusement park as another front for its criminal operations. In an alley nearby...as his group of five Killer Clowns which had been controlling the model planes climbed into their Clown Cars to escape the imminent arrival of the police...DOCTOR ADAM KWONG...in full face makeup...in his royal blue, white and red costume as the criminal CLOWN KING...also watched Scorpion Girl swing away. "We'll get you for this Scorpion Twit" he vowed as he got into a Clown Car and was driven away.

Cass Corridor
Detroit
11 pm

Ed Lopes was in his bed room in his family's apartment in Cornerstone Estates...working on his laptop when Scorpion Girl entered through the open window on the fire escape. As he heard the sounds of her feet touch his bedroom floor....Ed got up to greet her. "Scorpion Girl" said the teen nerd as he walked towards her. As he approached her...Gina could not help but be aroused by the sight of Ed shirtless...wearing only a pair of blue boxers...the lean muscular tanned upper torso...he kept hidden from the other students at Carver High School...exposed to her.

"Hey Ed.." replied Scorpion Girl...feeling her big puffy dark brown nipples stiffening under the thin straps of her thin tight black sticky leotard...and feeling moist in her cunt between her thick brown thighs...as she gazed upon his chest. "I was just looking online...You saved a lot of people at the amusement park...You were...Uh...really brave..."
replied Ed...who himself was aroused...as he looked at the Lusty Latina's awesome rack. "Uuh...Thanks.." replied Scorpion Girl...feeling her eyelids beginning to feel a little heavy...as she felt slightly drowsy from looking at Ed's member stiffening in his boxers....which was making her nipples harden even more under her flimsy black sticky attire.

"So...Uh...What brings you...Uh...here?" asked Ed...as he stood inches away from the Lusty Latina...finding it more and more difficult not to look at her awesome bust...and the outline of her hardening nipples against the fabric of her thin tight black sticky leotard. "Uuh...I...Uuh...want you to...Uuh...do something...Uuh...for me..." replied Scorpion Girl...looking at him with dreamy brown eyes in the slits of her black sticky mask. "Uh...sure...Uh...anything..." replied Ed...feeling his pulse and his heart rate quickening as he waited for what he hoped would be the Top Heavy Teen Heroine's next words.

"Can you check this out for me?" asked Scorpion Girl as she raised her left hand and opened it to show Ed the remnants of the model plane she had taken from the amusement park. Ed felt a little disappointed...and the stiffness in his member eased...becoming less distinct in the middle of his boxers. However he remembered the promise he made Scorpion Girl and was determined to honour it...whether or not she returned the feelings he had for her...but did not know how to express them.
Ed could scarcely believe that a hot teenage super heroine like Scorpion Girl was interested in a nerd like him.

"What is it?" asked Ed as he examined the parts of the model plane in his hands. "It's what's left of a toy plane...The Killer Clowns were using it to drop gas bombs on people at the amusement park...making them go crazy...so I figured..." said Scorpion Girl. "If you could find out where the plane came from...you could find their hideout" said Ed completing her sentence. "Yeah" replied Scorpion Girl with broad smile on her gorgeous face...feeling happy and even more aroused...that Ed knew what she wanted. "I can check it out model planes online...maybe I'll find a match...I can always email you what I find out" replied Ed...as he put the plane parts on the desk...next to his laptop.

The teen nerd felt disappointed believing the Lusty Latina would now be leaving him. However when he turned around...his spirits and his dick rose...when he saw Scorpion Girl lying on her back atop her bed..with the top of her black sticky leotard pulled down...her immense firm brown bust exposed...as well as her erotic bare brown feet. "I don't have to be home for a few hours...I was thinking that we could...." suggested Gina in a husky voice. In a flash...Ed jumped on the bed next to the Lusty Latina...who allowed him to pin her to the mattress on her back.

"Ohhhhhh...yes....Ohhhhhh...need this....want this..."moaned Scorpion Girl...as Ed licked her big puffy dark brown nipples with his tongue. Her brown eyes fluttered in the slits of her black sticky mask....her thick muscular brown legs glided back and forth below her thick curvy waist....the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet clutching at the bedsheets beneath her voluptuous and muscular brown body....as she gave in to her erotic urges.

"Ooooooooooh...Ed...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Your tongue's...like magic...on my Scorpion Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...making me...so hot...so horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...be careful...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...not to...knock me out...not...on a school night..." cooed the Lusty Latina. Ed paused...and looked into the brown eyes of the Lusty Latina as he lay on top of her on his bed. "Huh?...You...go to high school?" asked Ed. "Y...Yeah...when I'm not fighting crime" replied Scorpion Girl.

This had Ed's mind racing...wondering who the Lusty Latina was and where she went to school. "Who are you?...Where do you go to.." began Ed. However he was silenced as Scorpion Girl pressed her glossy pink lips against his own. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" moaned Gina in pleasure...gyrating her voluptuous and muscular brown body underneath Ed's lean muscular tanned body...enjoying the pleasure she was feeling as her naked immense brown breasts rubbed against its chest...forgetting about fighting crime...her foster parents...and SCORPION WOMAN...at least for the moment.

24 hours later.
Detroit Memorial Hospital
9 am

Dressed in a black leather jacket...sleeveless white shirt...black leather jeans and black leather ankle high boots...DETECTIVE MICHELLE WALKER...stood outside of the Intensive Care Unit...looking through the window at JIMMY KOWALSKI...as he lay on a bed...breathing with the assistance of a ventilator...a series of wires connecting him to various monitors which kept check on his vital signs. Brushing back a strand of her shoulder length glossy black hair which was worn loose...the sultry police detective was thinking about how she was responsible for Jimmy being in this condition.

She remembered it was 24 hours ago that she responded to a gas attack in the Mexican Town district by the Killer Clowns...minions of her arch enemy Clown Girl...in her sexy super powered alter-ego of Scorpion Woman. The strange rainbow coloured gas had made its victims turn violent and attack anyone they saw. Michelle remembered how Jimmy was hit by one of the gas grenades...took a full dose of the gas to his face...had drawn his pistol and was firing into the crowd. She remembered how she had to disable him with a strong punch to the head.

As the rookie cop lay in a comatose state in the ICU...the Venomous Vixen wondered whether she had done the right thing. In her mind...Michelle remembered how Jimmy had saved her as Scorpion Woman...when she had been stunned by a gas attack while pursuing the Clowns...and was about to be crushed to death in a trash compactor. She remembered how good the feel of Jimmy's hands was on her curvaceous and muscular creamy body. How long it had been since she had been touched that way...and the only person who had made her feel that way.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a woman's voice. "Detective Walker?" Michelle turned around to see WILMA JOHNSON...the mother of her ex-teenage boyfriend TREY JOHNSON...who was a nurse at the hospital...standing outside the ICU next to her. "Wilma" she replied. "Do you know him...Officer Kowalski?" asked Wilma.
"We're at the same precinct...I'm investigating what happened to him" replied Michelle as she turned away from the older woman...and looked at Jimmy. Wilma felt uncomfortable standing next to her son's former girlfriend...remembering the circumstances under which they broke up.

"Michelle..." began Wilma. "I have to go now" replied Michelle as she turned away from Wilma and walked down the corridor...heading towards the entrance of the hospital. Wilma watched her walk away. She could sense that the beauteous policewoman was troubled. While at one time she objected to Trey's relationship with her...
Wilma wondered whether it was right for her son to have ended his relationship with Michelle the way that he did. She did not have time to contemplate that any further as a message over the hospital's intercom told her that she was needed elsewhere.

FBI headquarters
Washington DC
Noon

BILLY KWAN...was at work in his tech lab...when he heard the sound of a woman's high heels echo off the tiled floor of the lab. He turned around to see who it was. "Hey Billy got a minute?" asked FBI Special Agent Jacinta Jackson as she stood before him. The young Korean computer technician could not take his eyes off the shapely black female agent...whose body seemed to be framed against the fabric of the white pants suit that she was wearing. Jacinta's beauty and savvy were as legendary as her skills in hand to hand combat and weaponry. Billy felt his dick stiffen under his pants as he looked at her...though he felt a nerd like him had no chance with an ebony goddess like Jacinta.

"Sure Jacinta...Uh...I mean Agent Jackson" stammered Billy...knocking over some of the equipment he was working on. Jacinta silently smiled to herself. She had joined the Bureau to get away from her congressman father's plans for her to marry a rich lawyer and start a family. She quickly rose in the FBI's ranks...solving many cases and putting many dangerous criminals behind bars. She knew several of her male FBI colleagues would kill for the chance to have sex with her. However Jacinta secretly only had eyes on her partner Trey Johnson...the whiz kid from Detroit...who she found unbearably attractive since he joined the FBI months ago.

That attraction was heightened by recent events which led her to come and see Billy. "I need some special tech equipment for an assignment I'm going on...very down low...Here's the list" said Jacinta as she handed Billy the list...and noticed his aroused member as he stood in front of her. "I don't know...Some of this stuff I'll need clearance to..." began Billy. "How about this for clearance?" asked Jacinta in a husky voice as she closed the space between them...grabbed the middle of his pants and began to slowly rub it.

"Uh...Uh" groaned Billy...as his arousal heightened. "Man like you should be able to...get a girl what she wants...right?" asked Jacinta rhetorically as she rubbed Billy's dick some more...through his pants. "Uh...Uh...Yeah...I can bypass some of the...Uh...Uh...red tape..." replied Billy. "Good...I'll need that stuff by the end of the day...and remember...This is our little secret....Right...Bill?" asked Jacinta rhetorically as he rubbed his dick some more. "Uh...Uh...Uh...Yeah" agreed Billy. "Thanks Bill...I know I can count on you..." replied Jacinta with a smile as she turned and walked out of the lab...leaving Billy mesmerised and committed to doing what she wanted him to do.

2 pm

From the window of her office at FBI headquarters...Special Agent ANTONIA "TONI" CARLTON... watched as Trey Johnson and Jacinta Jackson departed in one of the Bureau's black SUVs...with more than a passing interest. While publicly she was a veteran agent and second in command of the division Trey and Jacinta were assigned to...
no one really knew that Carlton was in fact a double agent...with her real employers being the shadowy global crime conglomerate CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL...providing Cyclops with vital intelligence on the Bureau's activities so its operatives could commit their nefarious acts and escape justice. Carlton was always handsomely rewarded by Cyclops for her services.

Using a secure satellite phone which no technology available to US law enforcement could breach...Toni made a call as she watched Trey and Jacinta driving off...knowing that they were taking a route out of the city and heading to New England. She knew that earlier in the day Jacinta had used her feminine charms to persuade FBI computer tech Billy Kwan to provide her with special equipment which Trey wanted on their special assignment which was kept from everyone in the Bureau...including their division head...Special Agent CHARLIE MORRISON...who had personally singled out Trey for recruitment.

As much as she despised Jacinta for her beauty and savvy...Toni also had an interest in Trey...but for different reasons. She had read the dossier of Trey's role in stopping a Cyclops cell across the Detroit-Canada border...and about his unique engineering and technological skills. "He would certainly be an asset to Cyclops" she thought as the connection was made. "Agents Johnson and Jackson are on their way to the location...Be ready for them" said Toni into the phone. "Our people will be ready...They also have prepared a contingency...based on your intelligence...to deal with this BLACK TIGRESS...should she intervene" replied the garbled male voice on the other end of the line.

City Hall
Detroit
4 pm

TIFFANY WASHINGTON...took her seat in the conference room amongst the other members of the city council. The young African American socialite...recently released from prison...had this privilege due to the fact that her deceased father THEODORE WASHINGTON...was a city councilman. She watched as the other members of the council took their seats. Tiffany particularly paid attention to the veteran billionaire business magnate...MARIO VANETTI...and the newcomer...billionaire businessman HECTOR RUIZ...recently moved to Detroit from Tijuana in Mexico and established himself as the de facto law in the Mexican Town district. Holding a gavel in his right hand...Vanetti tapped the spot on the table in front of him... and called the meeting to order.

"The Mayor asked I convene this special meeting of the Council's security committee because of the gas attacks in Mexican Town and at Hart Plaza 24 hours ago" said Vanetti to the gathering. As she sat silently listening to the other council members around her speak...Tiffany took pleasure in the fact that she was responsible for both of these attacks...and that none of the council members knew that CLOWN GIRL was in their midst. "We have to do something!...There are too many of these criminals on the streets of Detroit" said one council member. "Let's not forget about the vigilante Scorpion Woman too!...She's been a problem for a long time!...The police can't arrest her...and she's grown more violent" said another council member.

"I certainly cannot my friends...Many good people in Mexican Town were injured because of her...She...the others like her...They too must be stopped!" said Hector...adding his voice to the debate...which began to get heated...until Vanetti banged the gavel again. "Not all of them are like this...There's a new vigilante...I saw her with my own eyes save a lot of people at Hart Plaza...The press calls her Scorpion Girl...a younger version of the Scorpion Woman...but nothing at all like her ladies and gentlemen...I assure you of this" said Vanetti. As he spoke...video footage of Scorpion Girl in action was shown. Tiffany studied the teen heroine's voluptuous and muscular brown body which was barely covered by the thin tight black sticky leotard that she was wearing.

"We will not bow to these Killer Clowns...or their psychotic leader Clown Girl...I'll talk with the Police Commissioner to strengthen patrols...have them intensify their efforts to apprehend the Scorpion Woman...so we can allow a true heroine like Scorpion Girl...to do what she can to bring these Clowns and all others like them to justice...and restore law and order to our fair city" said Vanetti...as he banged his gavel again to end the meeting. Tiffany walked briskly out of City Hall to her waiting limo...while Vanetti spoke to reporters gathered outside of the building. Waiting for her in the back seat of the limo...was DOCTOR ADAM KWONG...her criminal associate CLOWN KING...in his regular identity.

"I heard everything that was said in the meeting...Your plan is working...The attacks have scared the City Council" said Kwong as the limo drove off...and Tiffany handed her a pin on her coat...which was actually a bug. "Yes...but this new hero chick...Scorpion Girl...the one your friend FEEL GOODE couldn't nail...She could pose a problem...if she links up with the Scorpion Bitch" warned Tiffany. "Not to worry Miss Tiffany...The facility is quite secure...There are enough Killer Clowns there to repel any attack and defend our special product...should anyone discover it" replied Kwong. "Does that include the Scorpion Bitch and her sidekick?" asked Tiffany as the limo headed out of the city towards her mansion in Grosse Pointe.

"From all that's been reported on her in the press...and in what I've seen on social media...Scorpion Girl does not operate with Scorpion Woman...My colleague Feel Goode...before he disappeared....told me she lack the Scorpion Woman's experience...and her vulnerabilities are even greater...if we are able to capture her...and expose her to our special product...Scorpion Girl will be our slave...and we can use her against Scorpion Woman should she choose to interfere in our business" replied Kwong. These words pleased Tiffany...remembering how she briefly bested the Venomous Vixen when she was recruited by her former criminal mentor TRICKSTER...whose whereabouts were unknown. "Good...Have a special surprise ready for Scorpion Girl...but I'll be the one to deliver the punch line" said Tiffany with a smile on her face.

Cadillac Square
Detroit
8 pm

Sitting at the far end of the bar inside the Greenwich Time Pub... wearing a sleeveless white shirt...black leather jeans and black leather ankle high boots...which highlighted her curvaceous and muscular figure...her glossy shoulder length black hair worn loose Detective Michelle Walker slowly sipped a cold beer...as she watched the images on the many television screens located above the bar. With the gas attack and riot in Mexican Town still fresh in people's memories...and with more of Detroit's Finest on the streets...trying to thwart the next Killer Clown attack and arrest her sexy super powered alter-ego...Michelle figured it was best that Scorpion Woman keep a low profile until she could figure out how to stop Clown Girl.

However as she finished her beer and ordered a second from the bartender... the Venomous Vixen could not help but think about rookie police officer Jimmy Kowalski...who lying in a comatose state...partly because of exposure to the gas used by the Killer Clowns in Mexican Town...but also due to the force of the blow she used to take him down. She remembered how he rescued her from another gas attack by the Killer Clowns at a salvage yard in another part of the city...how he hid her so she would not be arrested by the police and recover from the effects of the gas. Michelle felt her blue eyes water slightly as she wondered whether she was responsible for him being in a comatose state.

She felt a tinge of sadness as she remembered the way Jimmy looked at her...the gentle but strong feel of his hands on her huge firm creamy Scorpion Breasts...when she was looking after her at the salvage yard....how he could have unmasked her...but he didn't. "God...I haven't felt like this in a long time...Not since..." thought Michelle. However her brief sadness evaporated as thoughts of Trey filtered into her mind...and how he left her when she needed him most...how he broke his promise to her. Finishing her beer...Michelle donned her black leather jacket and walked out of the bar. Mounting her Harley Chopper...the sultry police detective started the engine and rode off. "I don't him!...I don't need anyone!" thought Michelle as she rode her motorcycle towards the waterfront...and the sanctuary of her secret Scorpion Nest.

Midtown
Detroit
9 pm

Her shoulder length black hair tied atop her head...wearing only a flimsy white tank top and a pair of white panties...Gina Cortes heard voices...as she made her way downstairs to the kitchen to get a drink. As she entered the kitchen in her skimpy attire...the Latina teenager encountered her foster parents...FRANK and BEVERLY ANDERSON in the middle of a conversation. Frank wearing his police uniform...was preparing to leave the house to begin his shift down at the 7th Precinct. "Frank...You can't go out...Y ou haven't been home long..." said Beverly...who was a social worker. "Captain's orders Bev....Everyone's got to work double shift...Those gun-toting Clowns...and the Scorpion Woman...who landed Jimmy in the hospital are still out there" said Frank.

"Scorpion Woman's not a criminal!" interjected Gina...angry about what Frank said about her idol...despite the encounter she had with the Venomous Vixen...when Dpctor Feel Goode drugged and almost raped her. Frank and Beverly looked at their foster daughter. Gina could see the disapproving looks in their eyes...about her words and her attire. "Young lady...Will please put on some clothes when you're in this house" snapped Beverly. "It's warm out" quipped Gina as she went into the fridge and took out a bottle of water. Beverly was about to yell at the Latina teenager...but Frank waved her off.

"I know you think you're tough Gina...but you're not as tough as you think honey...It's dangerous out on the streets...You could get hurt" warned Frank...as Gina gulped down the water in the bottle The Latina teenager glared at her foster parents in turn. "You're not my father!...You're not my mother!...I can take care of myself!" snapped Gina...as she crumpled the empty bottle in her right hand...tossed it over their heads into a nearby wastepaper basket...and stormed back upstairs. "Gina!..." said Beverly as she started to go after her. Frank restrained her by holding on to her left arm.

"Let her cool off Bev" said Frank. "But what if she goes roaming after dark...You know she does?" replied Beverly. "Gina's got a lot of issues...We knew that when we adopted her...No other foster home's going to take her...and we can't let her end up in juvie....We'll talk with her more when I get off shift" said Frank...before he kissed his wife and walked out of their house to the curb...where his squad car was parked. Up in her room...Gina watched as Frank drove off...then listened as Beverly closed the front door behind him....and went upstairs to their bedroom and closed the door.

"Frank and Beverly just don't get it!...Those Clowns are the real crooks...Not Scorpion Woman!...Every cop in the city...including Frank's doing double time to try and arrest her...I can't let that happen!...I gotta do something!" fumed Gina...shaking her clenched fists in the air as she paced around...inside of her bedroom. Just at that moment...Gina heard an electronic beep on her laptop...telling her she had just received an email. Sitting on her bed...where her laptop was. "It's from Ed!" thought Gina excitedly...as she recognised the email was sent to a secure email address which the teen nerd had set up for Scorpion Girl. Her fingers clicked the mouse on her laptop as she opened the email.

"Yes!" said Gina excitedly as she read the contents of the teen nerd's email. Ed had checked out the remnants of one of the model airplanes used by the Killer Clowns for a gas attack at an amusement park opening which she was able to stop. The plane was made at HOFFMAN'S TOY FACTORY...a popular toy store in the city which had gone out of business a few months ago. Attached to the email were photos of the plane...and photos of the now closed toy factory in the city's River Town Warehouse District. "This is what I've been waiting for...Time to change into Scorpion Girl and bust Clown Girl and her goons...I'll show Scorpion Woman...Frank...I'll show everyone...and then I can have some private fun with Ed afterwards" resolved Gina with a smile on her face.

River Town
Detroit
10 pm

The muscles of her voluptuous brown teenage body accentuated...Scorpion Girl swung swiftly and nimbly over the rooftops of buildings in this district as she approached her destination. Releasing her grip on her unbreakable Scorpion Line...fired from the silver Scorpion Bracelet which she always wore on her right wrist...the Lusty Latina alighted on to the rooftop of a warehouse which overlooked the sprawling compound that was Hoffman's Toy Factory.

Squatting on the balls of her erotic feet which were clad in ankle high black sticky boots...her immense firm brown breasts bunching together under her thin tight black sticky leotard...which narrowed into v's between her thick brown thighs and the firm cheeks of her tight brown ass...Gina's brown eyes moved from side to side in the slits of the black sticky mask which covered the upper part of her face...her mane of shoulder length shiny black hair piled atop her head...a short tight braid behind her head...similar to her idol...as she surveyed the seemingly abandoned toy factory.

"This is the place that Ed told me about in his email...It looks deserted but I'm not going to rush in...That's how that doctor creep almost nailed me...I'm not making that mistake again" resolved Gina. Standing up...Scorpion Girl extended her right muscular brown arm...aimed the silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist at the rooftop of the old toy factory...and fired her Scorpion Line. As the Line secured itself around a thick red brick chimney...the Lusty Latina...flexed her thick muscular brown thighs...launching herself into the air as she swung towards the rooftop of the old toy factory.

Landing on the balls of her feet...Scorpion Girl made her way cautiously along the rooftop...taking great care to maintain her balance and avoid being seen by anyone. Locating an open skylight...the Lusty Latina twisted her voluptuous and muscular brown body...as she slipped through it...and on to the grid of old iron rafters located 50 feet above the floor of the factory. Moving along the rafters...the muscles of her voluptuous brown body framed against her flimsy black sticky attire...Gina made her way along the rafters...then on to a series of iron walkways beneath them...making her way along them...until she alighted to the factory floor.

Feeling the thick film of dust under the soles of her black sticky ankle high boots...her immense firm brown breasts heaving slowly up and down...threatening to spill out of her thin tight black sticky v-slit leotard...Scorpion Girl slowly and silently made her way through the maze of wooden crates...finished and unfinished toys around her in the darkened interior of the abandoned toy factory. "Doesn't look like anyone's been here for years...Could Ed have been wrong about this being Clown Girl's hideout?...No way...He's so smart...and...so...hot..." thought Gina...feeling her big puffy dark brown nipples stiffen under her thin tight black sticky leotard as she thought about Ed's muscular upper body...and how good his hands felt on her own...as she ventured further into the darkened...seemingly abandoned toy factory.

Suddenly...Gina felt her enhanced teen nipples shoot to attention...and realised that she was not alone in the factory. From out of the darkness...three Killer Clowns in full makeup and costume lunged towards her. "It's that chick in the news!...Scorpion Girl!" snarled one Clown. "She's here to get the boss!" said a second Clown. "Scorpion Woman could be close by!...This chick's an amateur!!...Get her!" said the third Killer Clown...as they drew blackjacks from under their long sleeves and advanced towards the Lusty Latina. Their words had the effect of rattling her...and she exploded into action. "Scorpion Woman's not your problem!" quipped Gina...dancing on the balls of her feet...twisting her voluptuous and muscular brown body...as she evaded the wild swings of the three Killer Clowns.

"You got enough trouble with SCORPION GIRL!!" declared Gina as she went from defence to offence in a split second. Extending her right thick muscular brown leg.. Scorpion Girl drove the ball of her right foot hard into the gut of one Clown...sending him crashing into some nearby wooden crates. "I'm too hot for you to handle!" quipped Gina as she felled a second Clown with a solid left uppercut to the jaw. As he joined the first Clown on the factory floor...the third Clown leapt towards the Lusty Latina. Raising her right muscular brown arm...Scorpion Girl fired an energy dart from the silver bracelet on her right wrist. This Clown fell flat on his face...his rubber nose making a honking noise as his face made contact with the floor and he passed out.

Buoyed by how effortlessly she had taken out the three Killer Clowns...Scorpion Girl became overconfident and threw caution to the wind. "Come out Clown Girl!...You can't beat me!...Give yourself up!" declared Gina as she stood in a fighting stance...her muscular brown arms raised...her black sticky gloved fists clenched...her thick muscular brown legs spread slightly apart. The Lusty Latina heard footsteps approaching. Turning to her left...she saw none other than the infamous Clown Girl standing there...clad in her red and black harlequin costume...her face covered in white make up...her black and red hair in pigtails...twirling her trademark baseball bat in her black gloved hands.
"Ooooh...I am so scared...Tag!...You're it!...Come and get me!" sneered Clown Girl as she turned and ran away. "Here I come!" replied Gina as she gave chase.

Her immense firm brown breasts bobbing sexily under her thin tight black sticky leotard...her muscular brown arms and thick muscular brown legs moving in tandem...Scorpion Girl chased Clown Girl through the maze of toys...wooden crates...and equipment...inside of the darkened factory. "Too slow Scorpion Girlie!...Scorpion Woman would've caught me by now!" taunted Tiffany as she continued running. Her words infuriated the Lusty Latina...who quickened her pace...determined to show the villainess what she could do. "You're not getting away me!" cried Gina as she continued to chase Clown Girl...through the darkness of the old toy factory. Suddenly out of nowhere...Clown Girl appeared from between some crates.

"What?!" gasped Scorpion Girl...surprised and confused that Clown Girl was no longer in front of her. PATIENCE PHELPS...wearing the same costume as Tiffany...took full advantage of that. "Surprise!" sneered Patience as she raised two plastic containers in her gloved hands...simultaneously squeezing them...as Gina turned to face her.
"Hey!...Cough!...Cough!...What the...Cough!...Cough!...Cough!" gasped Scorpion Girl as Patience sprayed her with thick white powder...directly on her immense firm brown bust...which her thin tight black sticky leotard...which barely covered them. Waving her muscular brown arms in the air to dispel the powder which had gotten under her flimsy black sticky attire...the Lusty Latina got another surprise.

"Ooooooh!...My Scorpion Boobs!...Ooooooh!...Feel so itchy!...Gotta scratch them!" blurted Gina. Pulling back the straps of her thin tight black sticky leotard...Scorpion Girl raised her black sticky gloved hands...to her naked immense firm brown breasts. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOME KIND OF ITCHING POWDER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GOTTA GET IT OFF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO SCRATCH MY OWN SCORPION BOOBS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...I'M MAKING MY OWN SCORPION TITS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO...HA...HAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...GOTTA FIGHT IT...NO...CAN'T HELP IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO ITCHY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" complained Gina...her black sticky gloved hands a blur of motion over her exposed powder covered chest...as she staggered around in the darkness of the old toy factory.

Distracted by the effects of the special trick itching powder...another one of the factory's products...Scorpion Girl was unware that she was wandering directly towards a pair of huge red cardboard boxes...and the Clown King...in his royal blue jester costume...waiting with a remote control in his white gloved hands. As the unsuspecting Lusty Latina got close...Kwong pressed the red button in the middle of his device. From the middle of both boxes...a pair of huge boxing gloves shot out. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Scorpion Girl as the boxing gloves...simultaneously flattened each of her immense firm brown breasts like pancakes...lifting her off her feet...sending her hurtling through the air.

The Lusty Latina's unplanned flight ended as she landed atop a bed inside a large scale doll house...her muscular brown arms and thick muscular brown legs flailing in the air as she landed on her back. Before she could get up...Clown Girl emerged from another room in the doll house. "This'll dust you off Scorpion Junior!" she sneered and whipped out a huge feather duster. " HA HA HA HA...MY SCORPION BOOBS...HA HA HA HA...MY SCORPION TITS...HA HA HA HA HA...SUPER TICKLISH...HA HA HA HA HA.
..CAN'T FIGHT BACK...HA HA HA HA HA...GETTING DIZZY...HA HA HA HA...GETTING TURNED ON...HA HA HA HA...GOTTA...HA HA HA HA...STOP...YOU...HA HA HA HA HA
BEFORE...HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Gina uncontrollably.

The Lusty Latina's laughter was abruptly silenced...as Clown Girl came up quickly behind her...wrapping her right arm around her toned brown abdomen...and clamping a thick rainbow coloured handkerchief over her nose and her glossy pink lips. "HNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" blared Scorpion Girl into the kerchief...as a potent sickly sweet smell flooded her nostrils.. "NO...OH NO...REMEMBER THIS SMELL FROM MY SCIENCE CLASS...I'M BEING CHLOROFORMED...MY SCORPION TITS...ARE SO HARD...GETTING SLEEPY FAST...GOTTA GET FREE" thought Gina...now taking her predicament seriously. Clown King joined in...grabbing hold of Scorpion Girl's shapely ankles...and pinning her thick muscular brown legs against the mattress.

The duster wielding Clown Girl shifted the feathered device between the Lusty Latina's wide open thick brown thighs...brushing the space between them rapidly up and down. "NOOOOOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SCORPION PUSSY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING NAILED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...CAN'T HANDLE IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THINKING ABOUT ED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..HAVE NO SCORPION STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...DON'T KNOW...
WHAT TO DO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" thought Gina...as she was for--d to breathe the chloroform in the handkerchief...while her virgin cunt...was brushed through the thin fabric of her black sticky leotard with the feather duster.

Scorpion Girl's black mascara painted eyelids became heavier and heavier in the slits of her black sticky mask....and began to flutter rapidly... having no choice but to think erotic thoughts about the teen nerd Ed Lopes...which she did not even know that she had. The Lusty Latina saw images of him shirtless...his hands roaming freely over her naked immense brown bust...his fingers toying with her big dark brown puffy nipples...making them hard and erect...probing her deep inside her sex. As her cunt was brushed and she was for--d to inhale more chloroform...Gina saw the images of Ed change into those of her teen rival SHANICE WILSON...doing the same things she wished
Ed would.

"SHANICE...NO...THIS CAN'T BE...WANT HER TO NAIL ME TOO...NO...NO...CAN'T HANDLE IT...I CAN'T...TOO MUCH...GOTTA...GOTTA.." thought Gina...as the pressure inside of her sex built to intolerable levels. "HN...HNN...HNNN...HNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
nnn" screamed Scorpion Girl into the handkerchief...as she suffered an orgasm of tsunami-like proportions...and collapsed on her back on to the mattress.

"Ahh...Ahh...Ahhh" gasped the Lusty Latina...trying desperately to get air into her lungs...as the handkerchief was removed from her face. However as she looked up...Gina saw through her blurry vision...two Clown Girls standing over her...looking down at her with scorn. "Uuuuuuh...Two Clown Girls?...No...Uuuuuuuh...can't be real...Uuuuuuh
...can't be happening...What...What's going on..." gasped Scorpion Girl in disbelief...her voluptuous and muscular brown body...heavier than lead...her mind a mass of confusion...as to how what she thought would be a spectacular victory...was now turning into a massive defeat for her. "It's FUN TIME" sneered Clown King as he pointed a plastic toy pistol at Gina...pulled the trigger...and engulfed her gorgeous face in a cloud of the special rainbow coloured gas he had created. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Scorpion Girl...her brown eyes rolling up in her head...as it rolled against her left shoulder...erotic dreams of Ed Lopes and Shanice Wilson swirling around in her head...seeing Tiffany, Patience and Kwong laughing at her...as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

To be continued.

Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:48 pm