Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:19 am

Bronze Tiger in Prisoner of Professor Puritan 
Megalomaniac

Post Bronze Tiger in Prisoner of Professor Puritan
Bronze Tiger in Prisoner of Professor Puritan

At her secluded home in upstate New York...PAMELA PURITAN was enraged. She had made ground breaking research which she believed could help many people and change the course of science. However she was laughed at by her scientific colleagues and funding for her projects were cut by the university where she worked. Unable to handle the humiliation...she retreated to the sanctuary of her home located on a farm owned by her family. "Those fools think they can deny me what is rightfully mine?!...I'll show them...I'll show them all!!" vowed Puritan. With Thanksgiving soon approaching...she knew this was the perfect opportunity to strike and a plan began to form in her mind.

One week later

With no cases to work on before the Thanksgiving holiday...private investigator CYNTHIA SON was at risk of becoming a victim of boredom. However she was saved from that when she received a phone call from her new friend...RICARDO SANCHEZ...an 18-year old Mexican boy who she met recently...who was living and studying at an exclusive school for the arts in Manhattan...to join him in some community service. They had met on a bus trip from New Mexico to New York...where they shared an unexpected adventure of the supernatural kind.

With no criminals to go after either as a private eye...or extraordinary events to handle in her secret identity of the sexy and scantily clad BRONZE TIGER...Cynthia gladly accepted Ricardo's invitation to volunteer in a soup kitchen in Queens...close to where he was renting an apartment. As they served hot meals to the homeless people who came in...Ricardo would relate their adventure at a haunted hotel in Louisiana. Cynthia could not help but feel aroused when he referred to her sexy and super-powered alter-ego...describing Bronze Tiger as the perfect woman...brave...bold...and beautiful.

There was a time when Cynthia would have hoped that another man...CHAVEZ...a former US Navy SEAL turned private investigator...would have told her these things. While she remained friends with Chavez...Cynthia knew that he was devoted to his girlfriend SANDRA JONES...investigative journalist at the NEW YORKER. She also knew that he partnered often with the city's celebrity super heroine...BLACK TIGER. Cynthia accepted this and now opened herself to the possibility of a relationship with Ricardo...who had proven himself to be a man...despite being younger than her.

As he spoke...Cynthia detected a tinge of sadness in his voice. "Is everything all right Ricardo?" asked the lady investigator. "Am I being foolish Cynthia?...Would a super lady like Bronze Tiger ever like someone like me?...I don't have any super powers...I can't do what she does" said the Latino teenager sadly. "That's why I'm sure she cares about you" replied Cynthia. "Really?" asked Ricardo. "Yes...You don't need to have super powers to be a hero or a heroine...I have a hunch that just being the great guy you are...is enough for Bronze Tiger" replied Cynthia with a smile.

"You really think so?...How do you know...?" asked Ricardo...heartened by the lady investigator's words. However before Cynthia could answer...she got the feeling that something was wrong. Before she say anything...the doors to the soup kitchen were kicked open...and six armed men entered. To the amazement of Cynthia...Ricardo and everyone else in the shelter... the men were clad in the attire worn by the Pilgrims in the 1600's.

They wore broad rimmed hats on their heads... long, short-sleeved, off-white linen shirts...with collars. Cloaks were draped over their shoulders. They wore baggy pants which extended to the knee level....knee-length stockings and low cut leather shoes, or higher-cut leather boots. "Heathens!...Savages!...You must be punished!" declared one of the Pilgrim thugs. Cynthia observed that their arms were as archaic as their attire. Four of the Pilgrims were armed with muskets...one carried a blunderbuss...and the Pilgrim who appeared to be the leader...was armed with a flintlock pistol.

When one of the helpers at the shelter stepped towards them...the leader shot him in the left arm with his pistol. On cue...the other Pilgrims began firing their archaic firearms wildly in all directions...showing that they meant business. Cynthia and Ricardo reacted...helping some of the homeless people who were in the line for food...to cover as the wild shots from the Pilgrims damaged interior of the soup kitchen...including furniture and equipment. As he helped two homeless people to cover...and sought cover himself...Ricardo wished that Bronze Tiger was there.

In the midst of the confusion...the Latino teenager had no idea that Cynthia had the same thought on her mind...but the intention was different. Taking refuge inside of the kitchen...she concentrated her thoughts on an ordinary looking bronze ring on her right middle finger.As she did...Cynthia heard the roar of a tiger...and saw a bronze aura quickly surround her body. The female private investigator felt her street clothes and shoes begin to disappear...as her body reshaped itself...becoming stronger...sexier...with each passing second.

She was transformed into a flash into a tall woman with a voluptuous and muscular body of gleaming bronze skin. She was virtually naked...except for tiger pelt patches that covered the summits of her massive firm bronze breasts...and a tiger pelt G-string between her huge bronze thighs. Her six-pack abdomen rippled before her...as she flexed her muscular bronze arms and long muscular bronze legs before them.

Her hands were strong with glossy bronze claw-like fingernails. Her feet were bare...erotic to the eye...with sexy toes with bronze claw-like toenails. Her hair was short thick tousled and glossy...and her brown eyes looked at them through a mask of pure bronze which covered the upper part of her gorgeous face. "This is crazy!...Gun-toting lunatics dressed like Pilgrims?!...Time for me to serve up some justice as Bronze Tiger!" she resolved.

Her enormous firm bronze breasts swaying sexily from side to side...her muscular bronze arms and long muscular bronze legs moving in tandem...her thick mane of short shiny black hair bobbing...the Korean Superwoman emerged from the kitchen and was immediately into action...sending one musket toting Pilgrim flying through the air with a left hand karate chop to the throat. "Yes!...Go get them Bronze Tiger!" declared Ricardo as he watched the Asian Wonder engage the Pilgrim criminals.

The three musket-armed Pilgrims fired repeatedly with their archaic rifles...but the Korean Superwoman was too swift for them. A left and right fist combination sent two of the Pilgrims rolling along the floor. The third was hastily reloading... but when he looked up...he could do nothing to stop the ball of Bronze Tiger's erotic right bare bronze foot from blotting out his vision as it stamped its authority on the middle of his face.

The Pilgrim with the blunderbuss opened fire...blowing gaping holes in the walls of the soup kitchen as he too failed to hit the Asian Wonder with any of his shots. Flexing her huge bronze thighs...Cynthia launched herself at him...the ball of her erotic left bare bronze foot...driven hard into his gut with a battering ram. This left Bronze Tiger facing off against the Pilgrim leader. "Who are you?!...Why are you doing this?!...You have to surrender now!" Bronze Tiger declared.

"We surrender to no savage!" declared the Pilgrim leader as he took out a whistle...put it to his lips and blew it. Cynthia heard no sound from the whistle. "Enough games...You have to surrender or I'll..." began Bronze Tiger. The Korean Superwoman's sentence was interrupted by a high-pitched gobbling noise. Her brown eyes widened in the slits of her bronze mask...as 20 turkeys came charging into the soup kitchen...in response to the whistle.

However they were like no turkeys she had ever seen before. Each of them was four feet tall...with crazed yellow eyes... razor sharp beaks and talons...and feathers which were sharp as knives. They set about devouring all of the furniture and equipment inside of the soup kitchen...as they went after their real targets...the people who were in the soup kitchen. Forgetting about her human opponent...Cynthia rushed to deal with the unexpected threat posed by the mutated birds.

The mutant turkeys snapped at her with their beaks...and lashed out with their talons. It took all of her agility of 20 Bengal Tigers to evade their attacks. Her huge firm bronze breasts bunching together...her voluptuous and muscular bronze body accentuated with effort...Bronze Tiger countered as fast as she could....dispatching one turkey after another with a combination of punches and kicks. However they proved more resilient than the Pilgrim criminals.

"Crooks in Pilgrim costumes and mad turkeys??!...What's going on here??!...Who's doing this??!...Why...??!" wondered Cynthia as she sent three more turkeys hurtling through the air. Out of the corner of her left eye...she saw one of the mutant birds coming towards Ricardo from behind. "Go Bronze Tiger!..Go!..Go!" cheered the Latino teenager...unaware of the danger that was almost upon him.

Cynthia felt her big thick bronze nipples stiffen sharply under the tiny tiger pelt patches which barely covered them atop the summits of her enormous firm bronze breasts. "Ricardo!!...No!!" cried the Asian Wonder as she flexed her huge bronze thighs...leaping over the head of her teenage admirer...driving her right fist into the head of the turkey at it opened its beak to strike.

The momentum was enough to carry Bronze Tiger and the turkey into the nearby kitchen. Landing on the balls of her erotic bare bronze feet...Cynthia turned in time to see a Pilgrim come up behind her teenage admirer and club him in the back of his head with the butt of his musket. "Ricardo!!" cried the Asian Wonder...as she saw the Latino teenager fall face down to the floor and lie still.

Aroused by Ricardo cheering her...distracted by the cowardly blow delivered to him by one of the Pilgrim thugs...Cynthia dropped her guard. The Pilgrim thug leader took advantage of that...taking out a blob of red paste from a pouch attached to his belt...and throwing it at her. "Eh?!..." gasped Bronze Tiger in surprise as the paste smeared across her enormous firm bronze bust on contact.

The scent of the paste...attracted the turkeys like flies to honey. All 20 of the mutant birds came flocking towards the Korean Superwoman...at unbelievable speed....before she had a chance to defend herself. "AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...MY KOREAN TIGER BREASTS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...MY KOREAN TIGER TITS
...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...GETTING PECKED...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...GETTING SCRATCHED...BY BEAKS...BY TALONS OF STEEL...AAAAAARGH
...CAN'T FIGHT BACK...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" blurted Cynthia...the movements of her voluptuous and muscular bronze body restricted by the confines of the small kitchen...and the equipment inside of it.

Attracted by the scent of the red paste which coated her enormous firm bronze bust...the mutant turkeys concentrated their attacks on this area...as the Korean Superwoman tripped over some fallen pots and pans...landing on her back on the floor of the kitchen...in a narrow space between two counter tops. Cynthia was alarmed as some of the birds sat on her muscular bronze arms and long muscular bronze legs. Their combined weight successfully pinning her to the floor of the kitchen...while the remaining birds sat on her six pack bronze abdomen...and attacked her enormous firm bronze bust.

"AIEEEEEEEEEE...MY KOREAN TIGER TITS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE...STOP YOU DUMB BIRDS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...STOP PECKING THEM...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...YOU'RE MAKING THEM HARD...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...LOSING MY TIGER STRENGTH...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...BECOMING WEAK...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DIZZY...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...SLEEPY...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...SO SLEEPY...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
screamed Bronze Tiger as her big thick bronze nipples were savagely pecked by the steely beaks of the turkeys...until they threatened to burst through the flimsy tiger pelt patches that covered them.

As her head reeled with dizziness...her brown eyes fluttered in the slits of her bronze mask...Cynthia...could do nothing as the mutant turkeys repeatedly pecked her big thick bronze nipples through the thin fabric of the tiger pelt patches which covered them...making them hard...erect...and bullet shaped. "UUUUUUUUUH
...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T BELIEVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THIS IS HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Bronze Tiger as the movements of her voluptuous and muscular bronze body slowed...as the mutant turkeys pinned her to the floor of the kitchen...and pecked her nipples into submission.

The Pilgrim thug leader was joined by one of the other Pilgrims...who had been bested so effortlessly by the Korean Superwoman minutes earlier. "Word is the experiment worked at the other soup kitchens...The people here have been neutralised" said the Pilgrim thug...as he watched the turkeys subduing Bronze Tiger.
"Told the Professor about the super bitch...She wants her" added the thug. "The cops could be here soon...The birds have nailed her good...Finish her" said the Pilgrim leader.

"With pleasure" replied the thug. Reaching into a pouch on his belt...he took out a dark brown bottle and a thick cotton pad. He emptied a generous amount of the liquid the bottle contained...into the middle of the pad...allowing it to soak into the fibres. The Pilgrim thug leader put the special whistle to his lips and blew it. One cue...the turkeys that were pecking Bronze Tiger's nipples stopped...and sat on her abdomen...helping the other birds sitting on her muscular bronze arms and long muscular bronze legs to keep her pinned to the floor.

Dazed...disoriented...and aroused...the Asian Wonder could do nothing...as the Pilgrim thug knelt beside her...and firmly clamped the pad over her nose and mouth. "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" blared Bronze Tiger into the pad...shaking her head from side to side in a futile effort to remove it from her face...the sexy toes of her erotic bare bronze feet curled with tension as potent fumes of CHLOROFORM...wafted into her nostrils...rapidly saturating her lungs.

"Do not resist heathen female!...Or do you prefer the birds feast on your oversized nipples and then on your little boyfriend?" sneered the Pilgrim thug leader.
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...These Pilgrims have outsmarted me...can't let them hurt Ricardo...or the other people in the soup kitchen...got to take one for them...have no choice...got to lose" resolved Cynthia. "Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
cooed Bronze Tiger as she willingly inhaled copious amounts of chloroform into her lungs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Chloroform is taking effect...My Korean Tiger Tits...hurt so much...from turkeys pecking them...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
They are so hard...have no Tiger Strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must breathe the chloroform...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I will be unconscious for hours...Have to do it...for Ricardo..." thought Cynthia...her enormous firm bronze breasts rising and falling slowly...as she continued to inhale the powerful anaesthetic.

Her vision blurred...as her eyelids became heavier and heavier in the slits of her bronze mask. ..the images of the Pilgrim thug leader...the Pilgrim thug who was chloroforming her...and the mutant turkeys looking at her. "Happy Thanksgiving bitch" sneered the thug leader...as he knelt beside the Korean Superwoman...peeled off the tiger pelt patches covering the summits of her enormous firm bronze breasts...and rotated her big thick hard and erect bronze nipples in a clockwise direction. "Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" sighed Bronze Tiger into the pad...her resistance crumbling. Her head rolling against her right shoulder...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her bronze mask as she surrendered to unconsciousness.

His head throbbing from a blow...Ricardo Sanchez felt like he was in a daze...as he lay on the floor of the soup kitchen. There was smoke and haze all around him. Then he saw figures moving through the smoke and haze. Though his vision was blurry...the Latino teenager was able to make out their attire...recognising them as the Pilgrim thugs who had attacked the soup kitchen for reasons which he could not figure out.

However to his surprise...he saw two of them carrying a voluptuous and muscular bronze female figure. One held her under her arms...another held her by her shapely ankles. Her muscular bronze arms dangling limp on either side of her curvy upper torso. Clear spaces between the sexy toes of her erotic bare bronze feet. Her big thick bronze nipples were exposed... hard and erect. Her head lolled backwards...her glossy bronze lips parted...her brown eyes closed in the slits of her bronze mask. Ricardo managed to stagger out of the soup kitchen as the Pilgrims got into a van and drove away. "Bronze Tiger's in trouble...I have to save her" resolved Ricardo as he ran to his car nearby...got in...started the engine...and drove off in pursuit.

Hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Ricardo...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Bronze Tiger...as she announced she was regaining consciousness. As her brown eyes slowly opened in the slits of her bronze mask...the Asian Wonder...felt incredibly weak...sleepy...and aroused. She felt her big thick bronze nipples were hard as stone...erect...and bullet shaped...with a strange aroma coming from her enormous firm bronze breasts. She felt a tension in her muscular bronze arms...tightness on her wrists...and air passing through the spaces between the sexy toes of her erotic bare bronze feet...which sported glossy claw like bronze toenails.

"Ah...You're finally awake...Welcome Bronze Tiger" a woman's voice said. Cynthia looked in the direction of the voice...and saw a woman glad in a long off-white short-sleeved, white linen shirt...an ankle-length brown skirt was ankle-length...black long-sleeve fitted waistcoat was often worn....her blonde hair gathered under a hat...and black leather boots.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who...are you?...Where am I?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel..weak...sleepy...barely able...to stay conscious" replied Bronze Tiger...as she realised that she was dangling in mid air...her wrists bound together by a strong rope...over a pen...filled with the mutant turkeys...which had played a role in her defeat and capture at the soup kitchen.

"You can call me PROFESSOR PURITAN...You interrupted what was otherwise a perfect plan for me to demonstrate my special formula...which causes mutations to any creature in a way that puts it under my control...Therefore I had to bring you here to my farm...to ensure that you cause no further problems for me..." sneered Puritan. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Why...are you doing this?...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...must...get free...bring you...to justice..." sighed the sleepy Korean Superwoman.

"Most unlikely my big breasted friend...You see it became clear to my Pilgrim followers that your oversized breasts were connected with your unique abilities...I had them coated with the special formula...which attracts my pets...it will keep your humungous nipples in a state of hardness and erectness...denying you access to your super strength" gloated the Professor. As she said those words...two Pilgrim thugs used long paintbrush rollers on her naked enormous firm bronze bust.
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...More of that red stuff...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...being pasted on my Korean Tiger Breasts...especially my Korean Tiger Tits...It's...keeping them...hard...Getting tired...want to sleep..." cooed the Asian Wonder.

As the red paste was brushed over every inch of her naked enormous brown breasts...some of it dripped off...falling several feet below in to the pen full of the mutant turkeys...which began to become excited by the scent of the paste. "No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...head clouding...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Korean Tiger Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....hard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...making me...think about...sex...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...making me...so sleepy...must...stay awake..." complained Cynthia...as thoughts of Ricardo and Sanchez playing with her breasts and cunt filled her head.

"There's no escape for you Bronze Tiger...My turkeys are going to feast on your body...down to your bones...and when my former colleagues see what my creations can do...They'll do whatever they want me to do...Think of yourself as sacrificing yourself to science" gloated the Professor...as two Pilgrim thugs kept on lathering the Asian Wonder's awesome rack with the red paste...until it was totally covered...rendering her big thick bronze nipples...hard...erect and bullet shaped.

However preoccupied with the captive Korean Superwoman...neither Puritan nor her henchmen realised that Ricardo Sanchez had tracked them to their hideout...and had entered via a window. Staying hidden...Ricardo was concerned as he saw Bronze Tiger dangling helplessly over the pen full of mutant turkeys...her head bowed between her red pasted...huge firm bronze breasts...her big nipples hard and erect...the sexy toes of her erotic bare bronze feet pointing down in the direction of the turkeys...which looked up at her with snapping beaks.

"Bronze Tiger's in real trouble...I've got to help her" resolved Ricardo. However the teen artist knew he could not match Puritan's thugs with physical strength.. and only the Asian Wonder could do that...if he was able to help her regain her super strength. Spotting some wood...lighter fluid... a box of matches and overhead smoke detectors...Ricardo got an idea.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...My Korean Tiger Tits...Uuuuuuuuuh...covered by this red stuff... keeping them hard...keeping me..aroused...Uuuuuuuuuh...have no Tiger Strength...so sleepy...can't get free...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" cooed Cynthia...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her bronze mask...as the two Pilgrim thugs...coated her enormous firm bronze breasts with red paste.

The turkeys in the pen below the captured Korean Superwoman...becoming hungrier and hungrier as drops of the red paste...descended from her bust into the pen. Professor Puritan smiled as she realised Bronze Tiger was too turned on...weak...and tired to do anything to stop her."Lower her into the pen...My pets are hungry" ordered the Professor. A Pilgrim thug flipped a switch on the wall. Ricardo heard the sound of a motor start...and saw Bronze Tiger being slowly lowered into the pen.

The mutant turkeys gobbled with excitement. They raised their heads...opening and closing their beaks...as the helpless Korean Superwoman...was lowered slowly towards them. "No...Uuuuuuuuuh...too sexy...to think...too sleepy...to move...Going to be a Thanksgiving dinner...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Bronze Tiger...as she saw the sexy toes of her erotic bare bronze feet...getting ever closer to the snapping beaks of the turkeys.

His fear for Bronze Tiger growing the closer she got to the mutant birds...Ricardo...piled several pieces of wood together....and hurriedly emptied the can of lighter fluid on to them. Unaware of Ricardo’s presence and his actions...Professor Puritan directed one of her thugs to record the Asian Wonder's imminent demise. "Hope this works...It's Bronze Tiger's only chance" thought Ricardo as he lit a match...threw it on to the woodpile he created...then added the other matches to the pile...which quickly caught alight...and smoke rose towards the overhead detectors...as the Korean Superwoman descended lower and lower into the turkey pen.

The sexy toes of her erotic bare bronze feet were inches away from the reaching...open beaks of the mutant turkeys...when all of a sudden...the smoke detectors sounded. "What?!" cried Professor Puritan in surprise. She had not gotten over that surprise when torrents of water from the overhead sprinklers doused the entire interior of the farmhouse that they were in. Ricardo watched as the water washed over the voluptuous and muscular bronze body of the dangling Bronze Tiger... removing the layers of red paste that were coating her enormous firm bronze breasts. "Ohh...My Korean Tiger Tits...becoming soft...feel my Tiger Strength returning" sighed Cynthia.

In a single motion...the Asian Wonder flexed her muscular bronze arms and legs....freeing her from her bonds...and using the same rope she had been bound to...to carry her towards her captors. Bronze Tiger's long muscular bronze legs stretched forward...the balls of her erotic bare bronze feet connecting with the jaws of two thugs. "No!..
That woman will ruin everything!...Stop her!" cried Puritan...as he clothes were drenched by the water.

However her big thick bronze nipples cleansed of the red paste by the torrents of water raining down from above...Bronze Tiger's mighty strength was restored and she was unstoppable. Puritan watched with growing fear as the Korean Superwoman effortlessly dispatched her Pilgrim henchmen as they tried to stop her...easily evading the wild shots of their archaic firearms...countering with a sequence of powerful and rapid punches and kicks.

The Professor turned and tried to run away. However encumbered by her historic attire...the surface beneath her slippery from the water...Puritan lost her balance and her footing. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
she screamed as she fell right into the same pit filled with her mutated creations...and was bathed in the watery red paste inside of it.

As Bronze Tiger felled the last Pilgrim...the screams of the perverted professor died down...as the mutant turkeys finished her off...then turned on each other...as the paste was smeared on them. The Asian Wonder looked down grimly from the overhead walkway she was standing on...at the mad frenzy in the pen down below...which continued until all of the mutant turkeys were dead. As the water from the sprinklers washed over her voluptuous and muscular bronze body...Cynthia became aware that someone was watching her.

She turned to see Ricardo Sanchez standing at one end of the walkway looking at her. "Bronze Tiger...Are you okay?" asked the Latino teenager. "Ricardo...You saved me" said the Korean Superwoman...feeling her naked big thick bronze nipples stiffen at this thought and the sight of her teenage friend standing before her. "I came to back at the soup kitchen...saw these Pilgrims taking you away...I was scared...but I had to do something to save you..." said Ricardo...as he closed the space between them...as the water from the overhead sprinklers rained down on them.

On impulse...the Asian Wonder leaned forward and kissed Ricardo on his lips. "Thanks for saving me Ricardo...You're very brave" said Bronze Tiger. "I also called the cops when I got here...They should be here soon" replied Ricardo. "Then we should leave...The police will ask us too many questions...and I'd like to avoid that" said Cynthia to her teenage friend. "Okay...but maybe you should put these on first" said Ricardo...as he handed Cynthia her tiger pelt patches. "Good idea idea handsome" agreed Bronze Tiger as she put the patches over her big thick bronze nipples again.

Side by side....they walked out of the farmhouse...along the dirt road...to the place in the woods where Ricardo had parked his car. "Are you sure you're okay Bronze Tiger? You're not hurt?" asked Ricardo. "I'm fine now Ricardo...You see...my Korean Tiger Breasts...specifically my Korean Tiger Tits...are the source of my Tiger Strength...If my Korean Tiger Tits become hard...I lose my Tiger Strength...and become weak and sleepy...It's easy for any crook to put my lights out when that happens" she explained.

Ricardo nodded as they got into his car and they drove away. "So your first Thanksgiving has been quite the adventure hasn't it?" asked Bronze Tiger rhetorically. "Yes...I'm sure I'll like it better...but maybe not with the turkey so much" replied Ricardo. "My Korean Tiger Tits know that feeling Ricardo...They and me almost became Thanksgiving dinner for those birds...but thanks to you...I'll get to spend Thanksgiving with someone I care about..." said Bronze Tiger...as she looked at Ricardo and smiled...as they drove back to New York.

End.

Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:03 am