Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:57 am

Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 7 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 7
Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 7

Midtown district
Detroit
Midnight.

GINA CORTES sobbed as she stood in the shower in her bathroom in her foster home. As the water washed over her voluptuous and muscular brown body...which was naked except for the silver bracelet on her right wrist...the Latina teenager...remembered the events which transpired hours earlier. As her hands touched her immense firm brown breasts and her big puffy dark brown nipples which capped their summits....Gina remembered how she had gone to a clinic in another part of the city...in her new sexy super-powered alter-ego of SCORPION GIRL...following a message she found on social media...which she thought would help her to catch the newest criminals to emerge in Detroit...the KILLER CLOWNS.

Knowing they worked for CLOWN GIRL...one of the arch enemies of her idol SCORPION WOMAN...Gina followed the message...hoping to stop Clown Girl and prove to Detroit that Scorpion Woman was heroine and not a criminal. "No...No" sighed Gina...touching her own chest...and the space between her large brown thighs...as she remembered how the evil masseuse...DOCTOR NORMAN FEEL GOODE... abused and drugged her in her super erogenous breasts and cunt...and almost raped her when Scorpion Woman showed up to save her.

However her relief turned to sadness as she remembered how Scorpion Woman slapped and rebuked her. Turning off the water...Gina stepped out of the shower...and wiped the tears from her brown eyes. "I didn't ask for this...You made me this" said Gina to herself as she dried her naked voluptuous and muscular brown body with a large blue bath towel. Tying her shoulder length shiny black hair above her head...Gina donned one of her flimsy tank tops and tiny panties...as she stepped out of the bathroom and into her adjoining bedroom. The Latina teenage slipped under the covers. Exhausted physically and emotionally...Gina was unable to keep her brown eyes open...and drifted off to sleep.

24 hours later
Campau Park
6 am

"Uhhhhhh" groaned JIMMY KOWALSKI as he awoke in the bedroom of his apartment unit. The young rookie cop's mind was a blur....as he tried to remember what happened the night before. "Owww!!!"groaned Jimmy as he felt a dull pain in his left shoulder. His right hand reached for his left shoulder as he sat up in bed. Jimmy removeda bandage that had been placed there. He felt the scar tissue that was there...and remembered what had happened to him. "Scorpion Woman!" cried the rookie cop as he realised he was alone in the bedroom. Jumping out of the bed...Jimmy ran out of the bedroom...through the apartment of his living room...and out the front door.

Jimmy ran a few feet down the concrete driveway that led to his apartment unit . Looking to the left...and then to the right...he saw no sign of the Venomous Vixen. However the rookie cop did see some of the occupants from the nearby units looking at him with a mixture of surprise.. and amusement. Jimmy then became aware that he was only wearing a pair of white boxers...and his dick was in a semi-aroused state...pressing against its fabric. Embarrassed...Jimmy beat a hasty retreat back into the garage of his apartment unit. There he got another surprise. His red Dodge Charger was parked there. Jimmy examined the frame of his sports car.

There was no damage of any kind to the exterior to indicate that it had crashed or was shot at...in the course of his chase with the Killer Clowns. "What the hell happened?" wondered Jimmy aloud...running the fingers of his right hand through his short brown hair...as he tried to make sense of what was happening. Then he saw a small piece of paper attached to one of his car's windshield wipers. The rookie cop removed the paper and opened it to discover it was a note. "See you soon" the note said. This confirmed to him that what happened the night before was real. "Count on it Scorpion Woman" resolved Jimmy as he clenched the note in his left fist.

New Center district
Detroit
7 am

Clad only in a pair of flimsy black silk panties which barely hugged the space between her huge creamy thighs...and her silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger...Michelle Walker poured herself a cup of coffee...then walked barefoot into the living room of her studio apartment...where the television was on. She sat on her sofa...leaned back...crossed her long muscular right creamy leg over its left counterpart...as she sipped the warm brew in the cup in her hands and watched the early morning news headlines. It came as no surprise to her that the main story was Clown Girl's robbery of some of the city's wealthiest people at a charity fundraiser that was held at the mansion of city councilman and billionaire business magnate MARIO VANETTI.

Michelle sipped her coffee as she watched interviews with Vanetti...and other guests at the party...including her former partner now captain...ARTHUR RAFFERTY...give their own takes on the robbery...and about the return of Clown Girl. Finishing her coffee...Michelle set her cup down as she watched an interview with socialite TIFFANY WASHINGTON. She knew Tiffany well as a popular girl and cheerleader at CARVER HIGH SCHOOL...who often tormented her former ex-teenage boyfriend TREY JOHNSON...and who was recruited by the villainess TRICKSTER...to become her sidekick Clown Girl. As she listened to Tiffany talk...Michelle thought back to the fundraiser and the way in which Clown Girl spoke to the guests as her men robbed them at gunpoint.

The Venomous Vixen stood up and switched off the television. "Whoever that was last night...That wasn't Clown Girl...Tiffany's playing a game of some kind...trying to make everyone thinks she's reformed...that she's not Clown Girl...but why?...What's she up to? wondered Michelle. She then reflected that she might have been able to catch the duplicate Clown Girl and make her confess...if someone did not knock her out at Vanetti's mansion and if she did not have to spend time to rescue Scorpion Girl. " I should have been able to catch that imposter and her goons...but no...I had to let them get away...because that silly girl allowed herself to get captured" thought Michelle. At that moment...she felt a slight vibration on her Scorpion Ring.

"What is it STINGER?" asked Michelle as she spoke into the ring...communicating with the alien artificial intelligence (AI) that was her ally in her new lone war against the criminals in Detroit. "I do not wish to intrude Mistress...but young Miss Cortes was only trying to use the Scorpion Powers she gained from you to do good..." said Stinger.
Michelle knew he had a point. Gina had taken a bullet to save her life...and would have died had Michelle not given her some of her own blood. However she did not know that this would give the Latina teenager a fraction of her own powers and turn her into a teenage super heroine.

"The girl doesn't know what she's doing Stinger...My God...she's only been taking on low level crooks...She allowed a masseuse to get the better of her...Probably told him all her weaknesses" replied Michelle as she remembered how she saved Gina from almost being raped by DOCTOR NORMAN FEEL GOODE. "The Scorpion Powers only work with someone who is deemed worthy to wield them...This is why you became Scorpion Woman Mistress...perhaps you should take Miss Cortes under your wing...teach her" suggested Stinger

"No...Every cop and criminal in the city is after me...That's something I have to deal with alone...I don't have time to babysit a girl who thinks she's my partner...That's what Trey would have done...If he was here...but he left me...Remember" said Michelle...as she clenched her fists...feeling anger towards her ex-boyfriend rising inside of her.
"My apologies Mistress" said Shanice. Michelle took a couple of deep breaths and composed herself. "It's all right Stinger" replied Michelle...as she felt her anger subside.
"Gina Cortes has no idea what she's getting into...She allowed herself to fall into a trap...Clearly she wasn't the his main target" said the Venomous Vixen as she paced in the middle of her living room.

"What are you saying Mistress?" asked Stinger. "I was the main target!...Clown Girl hired that masseuse to flush out Scorpion Girl...capture her...and use her as bait to lure me into a trap!...It didn't work...but going to rescue her prevented me from capturing Clown Girl...and I almost didn't make it in time to save Kowalski" replied Michelle...as her mind briefly reflected on the intimate encounters she had with the rookie cop. The Venomous Vixen looked at the images on the television screen of Tiffany being interviewed.

"Tiffany Washington is up to something...and having to deal with Gina Cortes playing super heroine isn't going to help....that silly girl is putting her life and her body at serious risk...and for what?...In just a few days...she's already made my life more difficult" said Michelle.As she said those words...Michelle heard her cell phone ring. The beauteous policewoman walked over to the kitchen table where she left it. "Walker" said Michelle as she took the city. She listened for about two minutes before ending the call.

"What is it Mistress?" asked Stinger. "I have to go to the precinct...let me know if Clown Girl and her clowns surface anywhere" replied Michelle. "Yes Mistress...and what about Scorpion Girl?...Should I monitor her as well?" asked Stinger. "No...After that experience with that masseuse...I think Gina Cortes should have gotten the message that this isn't a game...I don't think she will be playing super heroine anytime soon" replied Michelle. "As you command Mistress" said Stinger...as their conversation ended and Michelle began to get dressed to go downtown to the 7th Precinct where she worked as a detective.

Grosse Pointe
Detroit
8 am

Tiffany Washington...dressed in a loose fitting gold robe which showed off much of her shapely ebony body...smiled as she sat at the breakfast table in her mansion
as she watched the morning news. "This is wonderful...Everything is going according to plan" she declared to her companions who were sitting on either side of her.
"Progress Doctor?" asked Tiffany. "On schedule Miss Tiffany...My assistants are working round the clock on the chemicals we obtained from Van Tech Laboratories...We should be ready to test our goodies on the city very soon" said Doctor Adam Kwong...the Clown King. "Yes...Shame about Feel Goode...on the run from the police after he failed to deliver the junior Scorpion Slut...She would have been fun to play with" said Clown Girl.

PATIENCE PHELPS...who bore a similar resemblance to Tiffany...and was also wearing a gold robe...looked at her two criminal companions. "I...I don't know about this...What if Scorpion Woman finds us?...I saw on the news she took out six of our Clowns...and then there's that cop from the party who chased me...I don't wanna go to jail Tiffany" said Patience...who played the role of Clown Girl at Vanetti's fundraiser so as to make people believe that Tiffany Washington and Clown Girl were two different people. Tiffany patted Patience's left hand with her right hand. "Don't worry girlfriend...Like I said when we were inside...Do as I say...and we'll all be rich...and no one...not even the Scorpion Slut will stop us" replied Clown Girl. "If you say so" said Patience. "I do" replied Tiffany as she and Kwong exchanged knowing looks at each other.

Carver High School
Detroit
Noon

As she made her way through the crowds of students in the school cafeteria...Gina Cortes felt as if the world was moving in slow motion around her. Dressed in a baggy shirt...baggy slacks...sneakers...her long black hair piled under a beanie on her head...the Latina teenager presented a tomboy image to the students and teachers at the school...so as not to give any hint of the voluptuous body she was hiding under her clothes or that she was secretly the teen heroine Scorpion Girl. "You really stepped in the shit this time G" thought Gina as she sat down at a table by herself.

She couldn't stop thinking about how easily she fell into the trap set by Doctor Feel Goode...and how easily he was able to drug and tame her into sleepy erotic submission. Gina remembered wanting to fight back...but was too turned on by the way the masseuse...expertly aroused her Scorpion Tits and her Scorpion Pussy. While she should have been relieved that Scorpion Woman saved her before Feel Goode could r@?3* her...the only thing which hurt more than what Feel Goode did...was the slap and the harsh words which the Venomous Vixen meted out to her.

Though she had been a loner for most of her life...bouncing around from one foster home to another...from one school to another...Gina felt really alone. She wanted to scream....she wanted to cry...but she couldn't. She was so depressed that she paid no attention to the regular taunts which her teen nemesis SHANICE WILSON threw at her when she passed by the table where the teen prima donna held court with her dim-witted teenage jock and cheerleader minions. Taking out her I-phone...Gina went on line...hoping to lose herself in the virtual world...and to forget that she was Scorpion Girl.

"I didn't ask for these powers...Maybe Scorpion Woman's right about me being in her way" thought Gina. For reasons which she couldn't explain...the Latina teenager went to the website created by ED LOPES...a teen computer nerd at the school...who she often hung out with...as neither of them had friends of their own. Ed wasn't bad looking but Gina still thought he was too much of a geek. "Why did I wish he was nailing me...when that creep Feel Goode had me all zapped?" wondered Gina...as she looked at videos of her fighting criminals as Scorpion Girl.

"Yeah...some super heroine you are" muttered Gina to herself as she watched the videos. Then she began to look at the comments about Scorpion Girl which were posted on a blog on the website. Many of them criticised the Lusty Latina for being reckless...slutty...and a girl in desperate need of attention. However Gina was surprised when she saw a lot of the comments on the blog were posted by Ed. One by one...she read them. She felt warmth rising in her chest and between her thighs as she read how Ed defended Scorpion Girl.

"He thinks...I'm brave...beautiful...intelligent" thought Gina with awe as she read Ed's posts...one by one. "Detroit needs Scorpion Girl...Detroit needs Scorpion Woman...These brave super ladies are out their protecting us from dangerous criminals...saving lives...we should help them" said Gina as she read Ed's over 1,000 posts.
In addition to feeling aroused...Gina felt much better at having read Ed's posts. It was obvious that the teen computer nerd had a crush on Scorpion Girl. It got Gina to thinking that she needed someone with skills to back her up as Scorpion Girl. "Ed Lopes...Your wish is going to come true...You're going to meet Scorpion Girl" she resolved.

7th Precinct
Downtown Detroit
Noon

Dressed in his police uniform...patrol officer Jimmy Kowalski entered the squad room...to find all the uniformed and plainclothes officers watching in the direction of Captain Rafferty's office. "What's going on?" asked Jimmy as he approached his senior partner SERGEANT FRANK ANDERSON. "Captain's chewing out Walker...Looks like she's not going to dodge this bullet" remarked the 50 year old African American cop. Jimmy looked in the direction of Rafferty's office...which was basically a glass box in the middle of the squad room. He saw Rafferty on his feet...yelling at his former partner...who stood her ground...arms folded across her chest...her blue eyes glaring at Rafferty as he yelled and gesticulated with his hands.

Jimmy had a hunch about what was going on Before anyone could stop him...he barged into Rafferty's office and stood between his captain and the sultry police detective who he admired as much as Scorpion Woman. "Kowalski!...What the hell?!" yelled Rafferty as he turned his attention to the rookie cop who intruded on his "meeting" with Michelle. The Venomous Vixen maintained her pose and her silence as she waited to see what would happen next. "It's my fault that things got out of hand at the fundraiser Captain...Not Detective Walker...She told me not to overreact...but I did...and I nearly got other people killed" said Jimmy. A small smile played at the edges of Michelle's lips...as she watched Arthur's jaw drop to the floor.

"What...but...the Chief recommended a citation to you...for bravery..." said Arthur who was surprised that Jimmy knew what was being said...and that he was taking blame which Arthur felt should go to Michelle. "I don't want it Captain...I was reckless and I didn't follow orders from my senior partner" said Arthur. Michelle raised her eyebrows at Jimmy's description of her. Not knowing how to handle Jimmy's actions...or Michelle's stubbornness...Arthur waved the white flag and surrendered. "All right...Let this be a warning to both of you" said Arthur as he sat down behind his desk. " Yes sir" quipped Michelle sarcastically as she turned and walked out of Arthur's office...with Jimmy following close behind.

A glare from Michelle caused all of the other cops who had been spectating to disperse post haste. As she walked back to her desk...Michelle heard Jimmy following. She turned abruptly,...causing the rookie cop to mash brakes...lest he collide with her huge firm creamy bust that was framed against the fabric of her shirt. Jimmy swallowed hard as Michelle glared at him. He felt like her blue eyes were penetrating his soul. Only Scorpion Woman made him feel like that when she looked at him. Before Jimmy could speak...Frank walked up and pulled him away. "Sorry Detective...Come on Jimmy" said Frank. "But..." began Jimmy as he was dragged off. "Bye now..." quipped Michelle with a brief wave before she sat down at her desk. "See you soon...Kowalski" thought the Venomous Vixen as she got down to work.

Cass Corridor
Detroit
9 pm

Her immense firm brown breasts bunching together under her thin tight black sticky leotard...the muscles of her voluptuous brown body accentuated...Scorpion Girl swung over the rooftops of the apartment buildings of CORNERSTONE ESTATES....using the unbreakable Scorpion Line fired from the silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist. "It took some doing... but I managed to get Ed's address out of the files in the principal's office when she was out" thought Gina. As she neared her destination...the Lusty Latina released her hold on her Scorpion Line...somersaulted through the air...and landed on the balls of her feet on the rooftop of one of the buildings. She made her way slowly and silently down the fire escape towards the apartment where Ed lived.

"Ed's a genius with computers...I could use someone like him to help me keep track of crime in Detroit...so I can show Scorpion Woman that I am a real super heroine...and I can help her bring criminals to justice and prove to everyone in Detroit that she's not a criminal" thought Scorpion Girl as she made her way down the fire escape...taking care not to attract attention to herself. "He's such a nerd and he's clearly infatuated with me...It won't be a problem getting him to help me" thought the Lusty Latina as she approached the apartment where Ed lived.

She saw an open window...with the curtains drawn...a light coming out of it...and the sounds of someone grunting with effort. "What's that?" wondered Scorpion Girl as she descended on to the landing...and looked through the window. Gina's brown eyes widened in surprise in the slits of her black sticky mask...and a quiet gasp escaped from between her parted glossy lips...as she saw a sight that she never thought she would. Ed Lopes was shirtless and wearing a pair of boxers...and had an upper body that any girl would die for.

Squatting on the balls of her feet...on the landing outside his bedroom window...Scorpion Girl watched as Ed worked out with a pair of dumbbells ...one in each hand.
"Oooooh...He...He's...so...hot...Just looking at him...Uuuh...is making my Scorpion Tits..feel hard...Uuuuh...starting...to feel...dizzy...sleepy...so sleepy" thought Gina as her eyelids began to get heavy in the slits of her black sticky mask...her head began to sag between her immense firm brown mounds...which were barely covered by her thin flimsy black sticky v-slit leotard. "No...Stay focused girl..." Gina admonished herself...remembering her near r@?3* at the hands of Doctor Feel Goode.

Ed was startled as she entered through the open window and alighted into his bedroom. He dropped the dumbbells on the floor. "Hi Ed...I'm Scorpion Girl" said Gina as she took advantage of his surprise...assuming her heroic pose before him. Now it was Ed's turn to be surprised. He looked at his unexpected visitor...from her feet...clad in ankle high black sticky boots...her strong brown calves...large brown thighs...the narrow black sticky sliver which barely covered the space between them...the silver belt entwined around her thick curvy waist....her flat brown abdomen...her pair of immense firm brown breasts...threatening to spill out of her thin tight flimsy black sticky leotard...her hands clad in black sticky gloves...resting on either side of her hips...silver bracelet on her right wrist...her glossy pink lips...the black sticky mask concealing her identity...and her thick shiny black hair piled atop her head...ending in a short thick braid like a scorpion's tail.

"You...You're...You're..." stammered Ed...in awe of the Lusty Latina's amazing body...and embarrassed that he was seen shirtless. "Scorpion Girl...Yes I know" replied Gina...with a smile. The Top Heavy Teen Heroine was amused by his confusion. "Why...Why are you here?" asked Ed...who could not take his eyes off her awesome brown bust. "I wanted to say thanks for those things you said about me on your blog...It means a lot that someone believes in me" replied Gina. "I said it because I think you're the breast...Uh...I mean best" said Ed...feeling embarrassed for staring too long at the Lusty Latina's chest.

Scorpion Girl smiled to herself...feeling her big puffy dark brown nipples stiffen under her thin tight black sticky leotard...as Ed looked at her chest. "Now that I have your attention...I'm here to make an offer to you" replied Gina as she kept her hands on her hips...walked closer to Ed...and them resumed her heroic pose...when they were standing inches apart. "What offer?" asked the teen nerd. "I hear that you're super good with computers..." said Scorpion Girl. "How...How did you...?" gasped Ed. "I'm a super heroine...I know stuff" replied Gina with a smile. She however knew the truth was she had read his file in the principal's office at their high school. "You're not going to tell anyone?" asked Ed.

"We super heroines are great at keeping secrets" said Scorpion Girl. "What help do you want from me?...Can't Scorpion Woman help?" asked Ed. His words made Gina remember the scolding she got from the Venomous Vixen. "It's...It's complicated...bottom line is...I need someone to be my eyes and ears...to help me find criminals and stop them...I need a good man to help me..." said the Lusty Latina as she stepped closer to Ed...her immense firm brown bust inches away from his lean flat tanned chest.
"Are you that man...Ed?" asked Gina. At that moment...Scorpion Girl happened to look down and spotted a growing bulge in the middle of the teen nerd's briefs. The stiffening of his dick under his briefs ...the scantily clad sexy super heroine...was too much for Ed to handle...and he gave into the urges rising up within him.

"MMMM...MMMMM" cried Scorpion Girl in surprise...her brown eyes wide open in the slits of her black sticky mask as the teen nerd kissed her directly on her glossy pink lips. Gina was about to use her muscular brown arms to push Ed off......but her immense firm brown bust...pressed against his flat muscular tanned chest. "Mmmmmmm
Mmmmmmmmm....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm" sighed the Lusty Latina with pleasure as the friction generated by contact with Ed's naked chest...caused her big dark brown puffy nipples to harden even more...under her thin tight black sticky leotard. They grabbed hold of each other's arms...and staggered across the room...kissing each other on the lips...their teen bodies rubbing up against each other...until they landed on the bed on the far side of the room...with Ed landing on top of Scorpion Girl.

Gina's black sticky gloved hands roamed freely over the teen nerd's flat muscular tanned chest...heightening her arousal as she touched it. Ed responded by using his hands to push the flimsy straps of Scorpion Girl's thin black sticky v-slit leotard back...causing her immense firm brown breasts to jiggle freely as they were exposed to him. The teen nerd's hands roamed freely over the Lusty Latina's exposed expansive brown bust. "Ooooooooooooh...Ed...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Your hands...Uuuuuuuuuuuh..feel so good...on my Scorpion Boobs...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gina in between kisses...her voluptuous and muscular brown body making intimate contact with Ed's surprisingly lean tanned muscular body...as she wiggled under him atop the bed.

Feeling his heart racing...and his pulse quickening...as his dick hardened in his briefs... Ed placed the palms of his hands atop Gina's immense firm brown breasts. "Ohhhhhh...My Scorpion Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Ed...You're making them...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh them...so...ha...haa...haaa...haaaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feels ...so good...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gina as her fingers clutched the sheets of the bed beneath her voluptuous and muscular brown body...the soles of her ankle high black sticky boots planted flat on the bed as she arched her body upwards...lifting his body upwards...but keeping him on her the whole time.

Emboldened by her words... and increasingly aroused by the friction being caused by their bodies rubbing together...caused Ed to grope the Lusty Latina's naked immense firm brown bust...faster...his thumbs rapidly brushing her big puffy dark brown nipples...back and forth...keeping them hard...erect...and bullet shaped. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...My Scorpion Tits...so....haaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting...so...hot...so...horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gina as she arched her voluptuous and muscular brown body atop the mattress...as Ed continued to vigorously grope her naked immense firm brown bust...his thumbs brushing her big puffy dark brown nipples back and forth...until their hardened tips began to get moist.

As her head reeled with growing dizziness and fatigue from the expert way that Ed was arousing her awesome brown Scorpion Boobs...the Lusty Latina felt the bulge of his dick poking through the fabric of his boxers...brushing against her inner left brown thigh. "Uhhhhhh" groaned Ed...as Gina grabbed it with her left hand and began to rub it rapidly up and down. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Scorpion Girl as Ed quickened the groping of her naked huge firm brown breasts and the brushing of her big puffy dark brown nipples. "Want you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...got to have you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Scorpion Girl as she felt pressure building within her cunt which throbbed with growing intensity between her large brown thighs.

"Me...Uhhhhhhh...Too...Uhhhhhh...Uhhhhhhh" groaned Ed...as he felt Scorpion Girl vigorously rubbing his manhood....and felt the pressure rising within his hardening shaft. He sought to ease the pressure by rubbing Gina's naked enormous brown breasts...harder and faster...targeting her hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples in particular. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Stop...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Making my Scorpion Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....so haaaaard..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...must not cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...got to make you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...before...I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...pass out..." moaned
Gina...rubbing Ed's dick more vigorously. "No...way...Uhhhhh...Uhhhhhh..." moaned Ed...his nerdy mind finding it difficult to process what was going on right now.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UH...UUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UHH...UHH...UUH...UUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Scorpion Girl and Ed as their bodies gyrated against each other...faster and faster...until they could no longer handle the heat of passion building up rapidly inside of them.

"UH...UUH..UHHH...UUUH...UHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
UH...UUH...UHH...UUUH...UHHH...UUUUH...UHHHH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Scorpion Girl and Ed as massive orgasms exploded simultaneously in between their respective teenage thighs.

Exhausted by his efforts....and by how quickly he was made to orgasm...Ed rolled off the Lusty Latina...collapsed face down on the mattress...and fainted. Scorpion Girl pressed the palms of her black sticky gloved hands on the mattress...as she tried to get up. "Uuuuuuuuuh...Scorpion Tits ... so hard...Uuuuuuuuuh...Ed...made me cum...feel...so dizzy...I can't....can't...Uuuuuuuuuh" groaned Gina...as she collapsed on her back to the mattress. Her muscular brown arms were flung past her head...her thick muscular brown legs spread wide open below her thick curvy waist....the outline of a hard camel toe framed against the sliver of black sticky fabric between her large brown thighs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...gotta...get away...Ed...could unmask me...Uuuuuuuuuh...but...sleepy....Uuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy... can't...can't...stay...awake...Uuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Scorpion Girl...as her brown eyes fluttered...in the slits of her black sticky mask...as she felt a tsunami of fatigue engulf her. Her head reeled with dizziness...as her naked immense firm brown breasts...rose and fell...slower and slower...as her breathing became slower and deeper. Images of Ed fondling her breasts...playing with her nipples...fingering her in her cunt...played themselves over and over in her mind. Unable to suppress her suprising erotic fantasies about the teen nerd...Scorpion Girl's brown eyes slowly closed in the slits of her black sticky mask...as her head slowly rolled against her left shoulder...and she became unconscious on the bed next to Ed.

FBI Headquarters
Washington DC
10 pm

TREY JOHNSON...sat alone in his cubicle in the section of the building where he worked. As he typed on his keyboard and looked at the computer screen in front of him...Trey looked at images on the screen of someone he knew and loved. As he watched the images of Scorpion Woman on screen...mercilessly dispatching Killer Clowns...Manos Blancos and other criminals in his home city of Detroit...Trey thought about her and the woman behind the mask...Detective Michelle Walker...his former girlfriend. He froze the footage...and the fingers of his right hand traced the outline of her face. He remembered how that felt. He remembered what it was like to hold her...to kiss her...to make love to her.

Then he remembered the last time he saw her...when she killed his estranged father...LEROY "SKULL" JOHNSON...right before his eyes. He remembered how he left Detroit after that...trying to put that memory...as well as all the other memories he shared with her behind him...as he trained to become an FBI analyst...in a special division headed by the experienced FBI Special Agent CHARLIE MORRISON...who had specially selected him to be part of the division...when he invited Trey to join the Bureau. While he topped his class at the Academy...worked hard to become one of the top analysts in the division...was considered a rising star in the FBI. He even partnered on several occasions with ace FBI trouble shooter...JACINTA JACKSON.

Many of his colleagues were amazed that the sultry black agent who did not have a reputation for long term relationships...regularly requested Trey work with her...and even spent time with him after hours. However despite a promising future in the FBI...and even a potential love interest....Trey could not forget Michelle. "What happened to you Amazon?" wondered Trey as he looked at the image of the Venomous Vixen in front of him. Opening other windows on his screen...Trey read online stories about Scorpion Woman's new brutal war against criminals in Detroit. This was one of the reasons why he worked late many nights...long after everyone else in the division had gone...before returning to his modest apartment in the city.

This was why he often spent time reviewing the files on the murder of billionaire businessman and former owner of WALKER WORLDWIDE TRANSPORT...WILLIAM WALKER...
Michelle's father. Trey knew that Michelle had gone back to her birthplace in New England to confront him. For some time, Trey had been fixated on how Michelle killed his father...even though he knew how evil Skull was. It had only been in recent months...that he began to realise that Michelle had been going through trauma of her own...and despite her super powers...needed him to be there for her. Trey remembered promising Michelle he would always take care of her. He felt in his quiet moments that he had failed her...and maybe this was why she had become so merciless as Scorpion Woman.

Trey did not know if he could even reconcile with Michelle...or if they could regain what they once had....but he knew he had to understand what happened to her. This was why he was reviewing the William Walker murder...in which Scorpion Woman had been implicated...hoping to find something...anything...that would clear her. After several hours of looking over the data the FBI had on the case...Trey decided to call it a night. He shut down his system...put his belongings into his brief bag...and made his way out of his office...out of the building...heading towards the subway station to catch a train that would take him to his apartment. However he had no idea that eyes were on him as he left FBI headquarters.

Lost in his thoughts about Michelle...and how the murder of her father had changed her...as he walked through the fog that seemed to blanket the streets around him...Trey did not know that he was being followed. However that fact became clear to him...as a pair of white men in black business suits emerged from the fog...blocking the staircase that led to the elevated subway platform. Trey turned to go back...but saw three more white men in black business suits appear behind him. As they encircled him...Trey saw them pull out silencer-tipped pistols...and aim them directly at him. "You're meddling in matters which do not concern you Agent Johnson" said one of the men.

"What?!...You know who I am?...Make sense man!" quipped Trey as he clenched his fists and stood his ground. "Our employers do Trey observed the logo on the upper left side of the men's jackets. The all-seeing eye...in the middle of a white pyramid...was a symbol that was very familiar to him. He had seen it in Detroit...before he left to join the Bureau. He knew that Michelle had trounced other men like these ones before. "You dudes are with Cyclops International!!" declared Trey. "Correct Agent Johnson...
and you know the penalty for interfering in our affairs!" declared one Cyclops agent. "And you crooks ought to know it's a crime to assault a federal agent!" a woman's voice declared.

Trey and the five Cyclops agents turned in the direction of the woman's voice. Their eyes widened and their jaws dropped as they saw a black woman...with a voluptuous and muscular ebony body...strolling towards them through the swirling fog. Trey felt his dick stiffen under his pants as he observed the woman's awesome body was barely clad in a tiny tiger pelt leotard...with a string like strap on her right shoulder...framing a pair of enormous firm ebony breasts which threatened to spill out of the flimsy garb...a toned abdomen...muscular ebony arms and long muscular ebony legs. Her hands were strong with slender figures with glossy black claw like fingernails. Her ebony feet were erotic and bare...with sexy toes that had glossy and black claw-like toenails.

A golden belt bearing the head of a roaring tiger as a belt buckle...was entwined around her broad shapely waist. She had gold bracelets on her wrists...also bearing the insignia of a roaring tiger's head. Her lips were glossy and plum coloured. Her hair was long wild and shiny...reaching down to the middle of her exposed ebony back. Her light brown eyes stared at the Cyclops agents and their intended victim...through the slits of a thin tiger pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face.

"Who the hell are you?!" snarled one agent...answering the question which was on the minds of his four colleagues and Trey. "The name's BLACK TIGRESS...and you'll stand down now...or else!" warned the Ebony Marvel as she raised her muscular ebony arms...clenched her fists...and spread her long muscular ebony legs slightly apart...her erotic bare ebony feet resting flat on the concrete pavement they were all standing on. The Cyclops agents cocked the hammers of their pistols...as they turned their attention to the new threat which opposed them. Baffled by the sudden sequence of events...Trey looked on...waiting to see what would happen next.

Brad

Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:22 am