Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:53 pm

Bronze Tiger in Captive of the Clinic 
Megalomaniac

Post Bronze Tiger in Captive of the Clinic
Bronze Tiger in Captive of the Clinic

Jude, New Mexico
Present day
Noon

CYNTHIA SON...got off the bus as it pulled into town...with her baggage in hand. The former policewoman turned private investigator blended into the crowd as she made her way towards the motel where she had bought a room under one of the many aliases she used in her line of work.

Cynthia was on the trail of a fugitive from justice. The trail had led her all the way from her home in New York City...out here to the American South West. Her sources were telling her that the fugitive...was trying to cross the border into Mexico and Jude was the place he planned to do it.

She was told other criminals who were also fleeing justice and looking for a fast way out of the United States used Jude as well. A small town which served as hub for tourists passing through to other destinations in the South West..Cynthia blended in very well as a tourist

Knowing that the local law enforcement was not up to the task of dealing with such a dangerous criminal...and was unlikely to cooperate with a female private investigator...Cynthia resolved that once she got the lay of the land...she would visit the local sheriff...as someone he was more likely to pay attention to.

Two days later
9 pm

SHERIFF BRADLEY MARTIN...was alone in the Sheriff’s Department...going through routine paperwork as he often did after hours. A 60 year old veteran lawman...Martin liked the fact that nothing much ever happened in a small town like Jude for him and his small cadre of deputies to deal with.

All that was about to change. Through the open window to his office...a tall woman with a voluptuous and muscular bronze body made a surprise entrance...which caused Martin to jump to his feet. “Good evening Sheriff Martin...I need some information” said the woman.

Now in the light of his office...the Sheriff got good look at his visitor. She stood at nearly seven feet tall...her skin was gleaming bronze...her body voluptuous and muscular.

He could not help but notice the mystery woman’s amazing body was virtually naked...except for a pair of tiger pelt patches over the summits of her enormous firm bronze breasts...and a tiger pelt G-string...located between her massive bronze thighs...doing little to cover her sex.

He looked at her muscular bronze arms and long muscular bronze legs. Her hands were strong with slender fingers which had glossy bronze claw-like fingernails. Her feet were bare and erotic to the eye...with sexy toes that had glossy and claw like bronze toenails.

She looked at him with brown eyes through the slits of a bronze mask...which spread across the upper part of her beauteous face..framed by a thick mane of short tousled glossy black hair.

“Who the devil?” gasped Martin...trying to take all of this in. “My name is Bronze Tiger...I’m a super heroine...and I need your assistance Sheriff” replied the Busty Korean Crime Fighter as she assumed her heroic pose before Martin.

Her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her long muscular bronze legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare bronze feet resting flat on the floor...her huge firm bronze bust thrust forward with confidence.

“Uh..Yes..How can I...help you Miss...” began Martin...finding it hard not to stare at the masked woman’s awesome bust. “Bronze Tiger...I’m looking for this man…
JERRY YUN...He’s wanted in New York on a long list of offences...including fraud and murder” said Bronze Tiger...as she showed him a photo of a 30 year old Korean man.

Martin looked at the photo for a few minutes. “Yeah...I do remember seeing this fella around town...He was here about a week ago...came and went regular” replied Martin. “Do you know where he went? Asked the Buxom Korean Super Cat.

“Yep...I’m told he spoke about going to a clinic...We got lots of em around here...with folks seeking to relax an all” replied Martin. “ Can you tell me where this clinic is? asked the Top Heavy Tigress.

“Sure it’s in a villa about ten miles off Highway One...Only structure out there for miles” said Martin. “Thanks Sheriff...You have been very helpful...I’ll be going out there now” replied Bronze Tiger as she turned on the balls of her erotic bare bronze feet...flexed her massive bronze thighs and leapt out of the window. However no sooner had the Busty Korean Crime Fighter left...Sheriff Martin made a phone call.

10 pm

Her huge firm bronze breasts bobbing sexily...as her muscular bronze arms and long muscular bronze legs worked in tandem...Bronze Tiger sprinted swiftly through the wilderness...covering ground in record time. Soon she assumed her heroic pose as she stood on a bluff overlooking the villa where the fugitive Yun was said to be.

Cynthia’s heightened senses allowed her to see clearly in the pitch blackness. The scantily clad superwoman noticed there were guards patrolling the compound of the villa...armed with MP-5 assault rifles with silencer muzzles...and closed circuit television cameras at strategic locations.

“There’s something suspicious going on here...I’d better investigate” resolved Bronze Tiger. Making her way swiftly and stealthily down the bluff...the Buxom Korean Super Cat flexed her massive bronze thighs...clearing the perimeter fence with ease.

She made it past the guards and the CCTV cameras...and used her glossy bronze claw like fingernails to pick the lock of a door and slip inside the villa unnoticed. Bronze Tiger thought it was unwise to engage the occupants of the villa until she knew for sure what was going on here.

“Whoever this doctor is...He’s no pauper” thought Cynthia...seeing the expensive paintings on the walls of the villa’s interior as she moved her erotic bare bronze feet silently on the carpeted floor.

As she looked around...the scantily clad superwoman...heard a barely audible voice coming from a room just ahead of her...where a door was partially open. “Help me...”
Without a second thought...Bronze Tiger entered the room...and made a startling discovery.

“Yun!...What?” gasped Cynthia in surprise...her brown eyes wide open in the slits of her bronze mask. She found the man she was looking for. Except that his head was transplanted on to the body of a creature which seemed almost alien like.

Just then...she felt her enhanced tits stiffen under her tiger pelt patches...and the lights to the room went on. “Impressive isn’t it” a bald headed 60 year old white man...dressed in a white doctor’s suit said.

“Who?...What?” gasped Bronze Tiger as she looked at the man...but also at two strange looking creatures...like something out of a science fiction movie that were standing on either side of the man.

“There will be plenty of time for introductions later young woman...first...I want to introduce you to some of my other creations...Subdue her my pets” ordered the Doctor and the creatures bounded towards the Top Heavy Tigress..who immediately went into action.

“I’m not going to be beaten by extras from a sici-fi movie!” declared Bronze Tiger as she extended her long muscular left bronze leg...the ball of her erotic left bronze foot crashing into the jaw of the creature closest to her.

However the second creature continued coming...and its momentum carried it and the Busty Korean Crime Fighter through a nearby wall...with her long muscular bronze legs flailing in the air. “Good!...Through the wall.. That ought to stop her!” thought the Doctor.

However he was surprised when the dust cleared and he saw this had not happened. “Sorry to disappoint you...but your monster did the crashing...This will take care of it...so we can have a conversation!” quipped Bronze Tiger .

The heroine’s huge firm bronze breasts bunchied together as she dealt the creature a double karate chop on either side of its neck. Her muscular bronze arms raised in the air...Bronze Tiger leapt nimbly over the fallen creature...thinking the Doctor would surrender.

The Buxom Korean Super Cat’s overconfidence..lulled her into complacency and she paid the penalty for her mistake. “True...Such as how you opened yourself up...to experience another of my creations...The NERVE STIMULATOR” gloated the Doctor as he pulled out a small gun from under his jacket.

“UUUUUUUUUUUUNH...DIRECT HIT ON MY KOREAN TIGER TITS…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...THEY’RE GETTING HARD… MAKING ME TIRED..WANT TO SLEEP” blurted Cynthia in mid -flight as powerful red laser beams blasted her non-stop in her awesome firm bronze breasts.Hearing her unwitting and untimely confession...the Doctor..adjusted the setting on his special laser pistol...and pulled the trigger again.

"UUUUUUUUUNH..UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUH..UUUH...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Bronze Tiger...as she was blasted in her huge firm bronze breasts..a further ten times in quick succession.
The Buxom Korean Super Cat...came crashing to the carpeted floor of the clinic...with a great thud. She landed on her broad bronze left shoulder...then rolled on to her back...her muscular bronze arms flung past her head...her long muscular bronze legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist...her erotic bare bronze feet resting on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with glossy bronze toenails twitching sensuously.

The Doctor was in awe of the fact that despite the fact the scantily clad superwoman's enhanced nipples were hard and erect...threatening to poke through her flimsy tiger pelt patches which covered them atop the sexy summits of her heaving enormous firm bronze breasts...she was still clinging to consciousness.
At that moment...his nurse arrived with his black leather medical bag. "Quickly...The clamps..and the cloth!" instructed the Doctor. The Nurse did as she was told. "AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MY KOREAN TIGER TITS...SOMETHING PUT ON THEM...PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...KEEPING ME WEAK...DISTRACTED...AIEEEEEEEE"
complained Cynthia.

The Nurse followed up...pouring a large amount of a clear sickly sweet smelling liquid from a dark brown bottle into the middle of a thick cotton pad...letting it soak deep into its fibres. "HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..HNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN " screamed Bronze Tiger into the pad...shaking her head frantically from side to side..as she was for--d to inhale the CHLOROFORM...that saturated the pad.

"Resistance is futile!...You cannot resist!...Give up!...Give in!" declared the Doctor...as the Nurse kept the cotton pad pressed firmly over Bronze Tiger's nose and mouth...as she continued to shake her head wildly from side to side....in a futile effort to remove the pad from her face...and shake her massive firm bronze breasts from side to side...in an equally futile effort to remove the pair of shiny steel clamps that had been attached to her hard and erect large nipples...as they poked through the fabric of the tiger pelt patches which covered them.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" cooed Bronze Tiger into the thick fibres of the cotton pad...agreeing with the Doctor...unable to handle the effects of the chloroform...the clamps biting into her hard and erect nipples...and the laser blasts to her huge firm bronze bust. "Pleasant dreams my dear...You are going to be quite useful" gloated the Doctor as he watched the brown eyes of the Busty Korean Crime Fighter...roll up in the slits of her bronze mask...and slowly close as she surrendered to unconsciousness.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Bronze Tiger...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her bronze mask...as she announced thathat she was regaining consciousness. Cynthia had no idea how long she had been unconscious for.Her head swayed slowly from side to side...as she tried to clear the cobwebs from her brain. She felt a lingering soreness in her big bronze nipples and the sensation of cool air against theme.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...What?" sighed Bronze Tiger...as she looked down at her enormous firm bronze breasts...to discover that her big bronze nipples had been exposed..while she was unconscious...the tiger pelt patches which covered them having been removed. When she tried to move the Buxom Korean Super Cat... felt tension in her muscular bronze arms and her long muscular bronze legs. As her senses returned...Cynthia discovered herself in the bottom of a pit with smooth concrete walls...her muscular bronze arms behind her back...her wrists shackled together and bound to the wall behind her by a heavy lead chain.

Her ankles were also shackled together and linked to a chain that was connected to a lead spike in the sandy floor of the pit she was in. "Awake already?...Impressive...You are a tough one...but where are my manners...Allow me to introduce myself...." began the Doctor...as he stood at the top of the pit. "DOCTOR W LEE BENWAY... former surgeon whose license was revoked for illegal organ trafficking...I know who you are!" snarled Bronze Tiger as she looked up...at Benway...and saw him flanked by Sheriff Bradley Martin...and his nurse whose name was LIN.

"You're wanted in New York...Chicago...California and half a dozen other states for various crimes...I recognised you the moment I saw your face...What scam are you up to now?!" asked Cynthia...her brown eyes glaring at the Doctor through the slits of her bronze mask. "No scam...My life's work is to create a creature that can live on alien worlds which man must conquer someday in the future...so I created the pretext that my clinic can help fugitive criminals to seek refuge in countries with no extradition laws...but once they're here...I surgically remove their brains and put them into my creatures to give them life" explained Benway.

"And you sell the other organs on the black market to fund your sick operation!" added Bronze Tiger. "Well yes...One must make ends meet somehow" replied Benway in a smug voice. "You won't get away with this Doctor!" vowed the Buxom Korean Super Cat as she flexed her muscular bronze arms...and glared defiantly at her captor. "You've got a lot of spirit my dear...You're clearly someone willing to sacrifice herself in the pursuit of knowledge!" declared Benway as he aimed his laser pistol at Bronze Tiger and fired again.

"UUUUUUUUUUNH...BEING SHOT IN MY KOREAN TIGER TITS AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUNH...THEY'RE GETTING HARD AGAIN...SLEEPY...SO SLEEPY...I..I'M GOING TO...
...UUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Cynthia as her head sagged between her naked massive bronze cleavage...her big bronze nipples hard and erect like bullets...and her voluptuous and muscular bronze body went limp at the bottom of the pit. " Sure she won't cause no more trouble Doc?" asked Martin. "No...By her own admission the woman's oversized boobs are key to her super powers...That blast from my Nerve Stimulator will keep her unconscious until we are ready to operate on her" gloated Benway. The trio laughed as they left the room in which the Busty Korean Crime Fighter was being held prisoner.

However not long after they had left the room...Bronze Tiger awakened. “Benway and his goons actually thought they got the better of me...They don’t know how resilient my Korean Tiger Tits are” said Cynthia. Flexing her muscular bronze arms and long muscular bronze legs...she broke the shackles binding her wrists and ankles. Getting to her erotic bare bronze feet...the Busty Korean Crime Fighter dusted herself off...and cleared her mind of thoughts of sex which made her weak and sleepy. Her big thick bronze nipples relaxed...and her tiger pelt patches appeared over them again...as she felt the strength of 20 Bengal Tigers flowing through her voluptuous and muscular bronze body again.

Flexing her huge bronze thighs...Bronze Tiger leapt out of the pit in a single bound. However as she alighted on the top of the pit on the balls of her erotic bare bronze feet...the Buxom Korean Super Cat...encountered four of Benway's creatures which had been left there to guard her. Twisting her voluptuous and muscular bronze body...Bronze Tiger evaded the lunge of one creature allowing its momentum to send it hurtling into the pit. Extending her long muscular right bronze leg...Cynthia nailed a second creature in the jaw with the ball of her erotic right bare bronze foot...and it collapsed to the floor.

Her immense firm bronze breasts swaying sexily from side to side...the Busty Korean Crime Fighter sprinted towards the doorway through which her captors had come...with the remaining two creatures on her smooth bare bronze heels. The pursuit continued as the two creatures crashed through the wall and into an adjoining operating theatre...interrupting Benway in the middle of another one of his brain transplants from another dead criminal. "What?!" yelled Benway in shock as the two creatures smashed into and destroyed several pieces of equipment in their attempt to catch Bronze Tiger.

"Your creations are defective Doctor!...You'll have time to sort that out in jail!" declared Cynthia as she engaged some of his armed guards and more of his creatures as they came to stop her. Benway was mesmerised by the way the muscles of the Top Heavy Tigress' voluptuous bronze body were accentuated...the grace and power of her actions as she dispatched both his guards and his creatures with an assortment of punches...kicks...and throws. Random gunfire from the guards attempting to stop Bronze Tiger hit gas cylinders nearby causing fire to spread rapidly through the clinic.

As the fire swept through the clinic...causing the guards to lose their nerve...throw away their guns and run like hell...the fire consumed all of Benway's creatures...proving them to be robots and not alive as he claimed they were. Emerging from the burning building...Bronze Tiger flexed her huge bronze thighs and leapt into the air...as she spotted Benway and Sheriff Martin trying to make a getaway. "Doc...Look out!" cried Martin too later as he spotted the Buxom Korean Super Cat descending rapidly towards them.

Before he could draw his gun...the ball of Cynthia's left erotic bare bronze foot was planted firmly in his face...and the crooked sheriff collapsed to the ground unconscious.
Benway reached for his laser pistol. "Not this time Doctor!" quipped Bronze Tiger as she unleashed a flurry of right and left hand karate chops on Benway's chest...neck and face. The evil doctor groaned and collapsed face down and unconscious at the erotic bare bronze feet of the victorious Busty Korean Crime Fighter. Hearing the sound of approaching sirens belonging to the State Police...Bronze Tiger made her departure...knowing there was enough evidence to convict Benway and Martin of their crimes.

From the cover of the surrounding vegetation...Cynthia watched as the dazed Benway...Martin and the surviving guards were taken into custody by the State Troopers. Her huge bronze breasts swaying sexily from side to side...in tandem with her large tight bronze ass...Bronze Tiger walked through the forest terrain surrounding Benway's now destroyed clinic. She was eager to get back to Jude and then leave for New York City...wondering what had been going on there while she was away.

end.

Starring

Grace Park as Cynthia Son
Yeon Woo Jhi as Bronze Tiger

Guest stars

Chris Cooper as Sheriff Bradley Martin

Kevin Spacey as Doctor Benway

Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:08 pm