Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:41 pm

Bronze Tiger vs The Collector 
Megalomaniac

Post Bronze Tiger vs The Collector
Author's note: Debut story for a new super heroine

Bronze Tiger vs The Collector

Korea Town
New York

CYNTHIA SON had reached another dead end. The former 20 year old police woman turned private investigator...had been working the streets of this enclave...home to many of the city’s Korean residents...working on a series of incidents which had the people reluctant to speak .

For the last three weeks...a group of thugs had been terrorising different parts of Korea Town...intimidating the owners of several businesses.. damaging their property..injuring their workers...and threatening to do more...if they did not pay the ‘taxes’ which were owed by them.

Cynthia’s inquiries brought up the name of a mysterious figure who was called...THE COLLECTOR. However nobody wanted to venture any information to give her leads as to how she could track down this shady underworld character.

Cynthia silently wished she could have gotten the help of another private eye she met recently. As she made her way towards a subway station that would take her back to her apartment in Brooklyn...Cynthia thought and the handsome Latino known as CHAVEZ.

A former Navy SEAL...their paths crossed recently when she was on another case. Just thinking about him...made Cynthia feel warmth rising in her chest and between her thighs...under the baggy grey pants suit that she was wearing.

However despite her unexpected attraction to Chavez...Cynthia had to admit things were complicated. Chavez was in a relationship with SANDRA JONES...investigative journalist at the NEW YORKER. He also seemed to know the city’s new crime fighting sensation...a busty African American female vigilante called BLACK TIGER.

There was a time when Cynthia did not believe that super heroines did not exist. However the tales of the legendary SCORPION WOMAN from Detroit...to current stories about Black Tiger...to recent events in her own life...were making the former policewoman think twice about this and a lot of other things.

As she made her way down the steps towards the subway platform...Cynthia did not know that her movements were being monitored by eyes from the shadows. That only became apparent to her...when a group of six gangsters wearing ski masks over their heads to conceal their identities...approached her on the platform.

“You been asking a lot of questions bitch!” snarled one thug. “Too nosy for your own good!” said a second thug. “Collector says you gotta pay!” snarled a third thug as he lunged at her with a knife. Cynthia evaded his attack...side-stepping him...and shoving him into one of his cohorts.

This opened a gap...and the female private eye made a run for it. “The bitch is trying to get away!...Get her!” snarled the thug who Cynthia had shown up...as he and the other five thugs...chased her away from the platform down a nearby passage way.

What they did not know was that Cynthia was not fleeing because she was scared. She was actually beating a strategic retreat. Once the Korean lady detective had turned a corner out of sight of her pursuers...she concentrated her thoughts on an ordinary looking bronze ring on her right middle finger.

As she did...Cynthia heard the roar of a tiger...and saw a bronze aura quickly surround her body. The female private investigator felt her street clothes and shoes begin to disappear...as her body reshaped itself...becoming stronger...sexier...with each passing second.

So it was that the six thugs who had been hired to intimidate Cynthia Son and stop her from asking questions...encountered a totally different prospect. They found themselves confronted by a tall woman with a voluptuous and muscular body of gleaming bronze skin.

She was virtually naked...except for tiger pelt patches that covered the summits of her massive firm bronze breasts...and a tiger pelt G-string between her huge bronze thighs. Her six-pack abdomen rippled before her...as she flexed her muscular bronze arms and long muscular bronze legs before them.

Her hands were strong with glossy bronze claw-like fingernails. Her feet were bare...erotic to the eye...with sexy toes with bronze claw-like toenails. Her hair was short thick tousled and glossy...and her brown eyes looked at them through a mask of pure bronze which covered the upper part of her gorgeous face.

“Who the fuck are you bitch?!” snarled one of the thugs. “You can call me BRONZE TIGER...I’m a friend of Cynthia Son...and I ‘ve got questions for you!” declared the Buxom Korean Super Cat. “Take this bitch down!” snarled the thug. The six thugs rushed forward.

Bronze Tiger exploded into action...extending her long muscular right bronze leg. One thug smelt the natural fragrance between the sexy toes of her erotic bare right bronze foot...as its ball connected solidly with his jaw.

“Easier said than done punks!” quipped Cynthia as she floored a second thug with a right hand karate chop to the throat. Flexing her huge bronze thighs...Bronze Tiger leapt forward with feline agility.

“I’ve got the strength of 20 tigers!” quipped the Buxom Korean Super Cat...as she opened her long muscular bronze legs as she sailed through the air...the balls of her left and right erotic bare bronze feet...connecting solidly and simultaneously with the jaws of two other thugs.

Seeing how effortlessly the scantily clad superwoman had dispatched their friends...the other three thugs beat a hasty retreat up a nearby staircase. They ran as fast as they could...to an alleyway...where a Buick was parked.

They got into the car and started the engine. However before they could drive off...they were startled to see that Bronze Tiger had caught up with them...and had grabbed hold of the rear bumper...lifting the rear wheels off the ground with her awesome strength...until the engine overheated.

The Busty Korean Crime Fighter dropped the car back on to the ground...and the three thugs tumbled out. She acted quickly taking the trio out with a rapid flurry of punches and kicks.

Two thugs were knocked out...while the last thug was dazed but conscious. Bronze Tiger planted the ball of her erotic bare left bronze foot on the middle of his chest...applying pressure through her sexy toes which sported glossy and claw like bronze toenails. “Tell me the truth...Where can I find the Collector?” asked Cynthia.

The confession of the thug..led Cynthia to the SEOUL FOOD RESTAURANT. It was located in a dingy side street on the west side of Korea Town...which had a lot of abandoned buildings.

Her massive firm bronze breasts swaying sexily in tandem with her huge firm bronze ass...Bronze Tiger strolled boldly and confidently into the restaurant...where the thug said was the place they got their instructions to target her as Cynthia Son.

The establishment was filled with several aged customers...who paid little attention to the scantily clad super heroine in their midst. A stocky waiter waddled up to Bronze Tiger. “You come to see Collector?” asked the waiter.

“Yes...My name’s Bronze Tiger...I’m a super heroine...I want to talk with him about his goons threatening people in Korea Town...I suggest he cooperates...He can’t match my Tiger Strength!” declared Cynthia.

She assumed her heroic pose before the waiter. Her hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her long muscular bronze legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare bronze feet resting flat on the floor...her massive firm bronze breasts pushed forward with confidence.

“Collector...No want trouble...Super Lady come sit...He come soon” said the fat waiter...gesturing towards a table to the rear of the restaurant. “All right..I’m glad to see that the Collector is being cooperative” replied Cynthia.

The Buxom Korean Super Cat strolled sexily towards the table and sat down on the lone wooden chair beside the table...as the fat waiter went inside the kitchen...and returned with a steaming bowl of noodle soup.

“Collector soon come...Super Lady wait here” said the waiter...as he left and went back inside of the kitchen. Bronze Tiger did not touch the soup. “This crook has probably drugged the soup...So I’m not going to eat it” resolved Cynthia...as she waited for the criminal mastermind to reveal himself.

However her deductions were only half right. Bronze Tiger sat at the table...the other patrons paying no attention to her. All the while...the steam from the bowl of soup continued to rise...inches away from her massive firm bronze breasts...covered only a their summits by flimsy tiger pelt patches.

Without warning...Cynthia suddenly felt her enhanced nipples...shoot to attention ...starting to poke through the tiger pelt fabric hat was covering them. “Uuuh...My Korean Tiger Tits...Getting hard...Starting to feel...dizzy” blurted Bronze Tiger.

On cue...a pair of waiters emerged from the kitchen...taking positions on either side of the Buxom Korean Crime Fighter. “UUUUUNH...YOU’RE BRUSHING MY KOREAN TIGER TITS...UUUUUUUUUNH...WITH BAMBOO BRUSHES…
UUUUUUUUUUNH...GETTING SLEEPY… CAN’T MOVE...UUUUUUUNH” confessed Cynthia.

Hearing her untimely and unwitting confession...the two waiters rubbed their bamboo brushes even faster over the summits of the Buxom Korean Super Cat’s heaving massive bronze mounds...the thick bristles of their brushes causing her enhanced nipples to become hard and erect...forming church spires that poked through the fabric of the tiger pelt patches covering them...threatening to burst through.

All the while...Cynthia’s eyelids became heavier and heavier in the slits of her bronze mask...as she inhaled the fumes from the bowl of soup...which made her muscular bronze arms and long muscular bronze legs...go limp...her head reel with dizziness and her vision to become increasingly blurry.

“UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...CAN’T FIGHT BACK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...MY KOREAN TIGER TITS...ARE SO HARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...I...I…
I’M GETTING...SO TURNED ON...MY TIGER STRENGTH...GONE...TIRED...I
AM...SO TIRED...HELP...HELP” cried Bronze Tiger...as the waiters continued to brush her nipples into hardness and erectness...the people around her ignorant to her cries.

“You no fight...You go sleep”said the waiter brushing Bronze Tiger’s left huge firm bronze breast. “Collector expecting you...He see you now” said the waiter brushing the Busty Korean Crime Fighter’s right huge firm bronze breast.“Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh” agreed Bronze Tiger as her head lolled back ...her voluptuouTs and muscular bronze body went limp in her chair...the twitching of the sexy toes of her erotic bare bronze feet...with glossy bronze claw-like toenails...becoming slower and slower...clear spaces forming between them.

Cynthia felt her nipples being brushed into hardness...as she looked up and the image of a rotating ceiling fan...became increasingly blurry. Bronze Tiger’s brown eyes blinked...once...twice...in the slits of her bronze mask...as her resistance crumbled and she allowed herself to be lulled into unconsciousness.
"Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" sighed Bronze Tiger as she slowly regained consciousness some time later. Cynthia felt cold air brushing against her voluptuous and muscular bronze body...a tension in her muscular bronze arms...and nothing but air beneath the soles of her erotic bare bronze feet.

As her senses returned...Bronze Tiger found her muscular bronze arms extended above her head...her wrists bound with strong rope...that was looped around a ceiling beam...which kept her suspended above a stone floor. Cynthia was surprised and angry that while she was unconscious...her tiger pelt patches had been taken off...exposing her big puffy bronze nipples and wide thick bronze areolas...while her bronze clitoris was exposed between her massive bronze thighs...as her tiger pelt G-string had also been removed.

The door to the room where she was being held opened...and the Busty Korean Crime Fighter saw a silver haired 70 year old Korean man in a black suit and sunglasses...flanked by four thugs...entered the room. " Ah...You're finally awake Bronze Tiger...I'm so glad you accepted my invitation" sneered the man. "I can't refuse an invitation which involves my Korean Tiger Tits being brushed until I pass out...You must be the Collector" quipped Cynthia. "That's right...I heard you and that private investigator Cynthia Son have been interfering in my business" replied the Collector.

"You're threatening the lives of innocent people...Taking away their property and using it for various criminal enterprises...You will be stopped...You will be brought to justice" declared Bronze Tiger. The Collector and the four thugs with him laughed at the Buxom Korean Super Cat's words. "You're in no position to make demands woman...After I deal with you...then I will deal with Miss Son...No one denies the Collector his due" sneered the villain. "No one except the Bronze Tiger!!" declared Cynthia as she flexed her muscular bronze arms.

The Collector and his men were startled when they saw Bronze Tiger flex her muscular bronze arms...snap the ropes...land on the floor on her erotic bare bronze feet...her tiger pelt patches...and tiger pelt G-string...reappearing as if by magic...covering her enhanced nipples and her cunt again. "Get her you fools!" snarled the Collector and his four men rushed towards Busty Korean Crime Fighter. "Too late Collector!...My Tiger Strength has returned!" declared Cynthia as she effortlessly dispatched the quartet with a rapid flurry of punches and kicks.

In disbelief at the powers of the Buxom Korean Super Cat...desperate not to get caught...the Collector attempted to flee. However flexing her massive bronze thighs...Bronze Tiger leapt through the air...extending her long muscular bronze legs in mid flight. The Collector groaned as he felt the impact of the balls of Cynthia’s erotic bare bronze feet in the middle of his back...collapsed to the floor and passed out. Rounding up the Collector and his four thugs...Bronze Tiger used her strength of 20 Bengal Tigers to wrap a steel pole around them and bind them together. “That will keep you here until the police arrive...Justice always collects...Collector” declared Cynthia in triumph.

end.

Cast

Grace Park as Cynthia Son

Yeon Woo Jhi as Bronze Tiger

Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:43 am