Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:04 pm

Web Woman in Send in the Clones 
Megalomaniac

Post Web Woman in Send in the Clones
Author's note:

A remake of an old cartoon.

BC

Web Woman in Send in the Clones

American Midwest
7 pm

US Air Force GENERAL MCMAHON was driving his car back to the military base he was in command of...along a darkened road...when a figure suddenly ran out in front of him. The general was stunned to see that the person was an identical twin of himself. As his clone ran away...General McMahon continued along his way to the base...but used his car phone to relay what he had just seen. The phone rang in what was an ordinary farmhouse...catching the attention of its occupant...a beauteous 20-year old redhead...who was in the middle of a shower. Donning a pink robe...KELLY WEBSTER got out of the shower and answered the phone. "Kelly... This is General McMahon..." said McMahon on the other end of the line.

"I should have a phone put in my shower...What's up General?" asked Kelly. "I just saw a clone of myself near the old FRANKENSTEIN place" said McMahon. "Do you think JACK FRANKENSTEIN...is behind this?" asked Kelly. "Possibly...He's had it in for me since I fired him from the research project...Can you look into it?" asked the general. "I'll check it out....as...WEB WOMAN" declared Kelly...feeling a sense of excitement about going into action again. Donning a baggy white cotton short...pink slacks and black leather shoes... Kelly was accompanied by her alien companion SPINNER....to the barn...where she accessed a secret panel in the floor...Kelly and Spinner slid down a hidden chute...and entered a subterranean chamber...which was secretly located beneath her farm.

Standing in front of a glowing orb...Kelly spoke. "SCARAB...I need information..." she said. An alien being appeared in the middle of the orb. "I am listening Kelly" said Scarab. "What can you tell me about Jack Frankenstein?" asked Kelly. "Like his famous ancestor the Baron...Jack is brilliant but uses his genius for evil purposes...but remember Kelly...Know thyself...You could be your own worst enemy" said Scarab and vanished from the orb. Spinner babbled. "I don't know what he meant Spinner...but it's time for...Web Woman..." replied Kelly..

Kelly. "Insects of the world...Small creatures of the Cosmos...Lend me your powers...Now!!" cried Kelly as a web pattern engulfed her body. Spinner chortled happily when it disappeared...and revealed the outcome of Kelly Webster's amazing transformation into the super heroine called Web Woman.

Kelly's curvaceous body which was normally concealed by her conservative attire...had now become voluptuous...and was now clad in a thin tight fitting long sleeved thin tight pink leotard. A pink and black mask which covered the upper part of her head...leaving her nose and full red lips exposed. Her red hair fell loose about her neck and on to her shoulders.

The slit of her leotard was the shape of a W...and it stretched all the way down to the middle of her flat abdomen...highlighting the best features of her creamy curvy upper torso...especially a pair of large firm well rounded breasts. The outline of her puffy relaxed nipples framed against the fabric of her garb. She had a utility belt around her waist...and a ring on the middle finger of her left hand.

Ankle high pink boots completed her attire. She stood in heroic pose...her hands resting on either side of her curvy waist...her long muscular legs spread slightly apart and her large firm bust thrust forward with confidence. "Come on Spinner...Let's pay a visit to Doctor Frankenstein" declared Web Woman. Spinner babbled in reply. Soon they were away in their spider-shaped, eight-legged flying saucer which she called the Web-Trac.

The flight took minutes...and piloting the ship with expert skill...Web Woman landed the Web-Trac in the woods close to the Frankenstein mansion. "Wait here Spinner...I'm going to do a little snooping..." said Web Woman....as she got out of the spider-shaped ship...and left her alien companion there to await her return. Approaching the mansion....Web Woman reached into her utility belt...and twisting her voluptuous body...sent a web line flying through the air...and it caught on to the roof of the mansion. Her large firm round breasts bunched together under her flimsy attire...as she swung on to the roof and squatting on the balls of her feet. looked through a sky light.

"General McMahon?" gasped Web Woman in surprise...as she spotted the military officer she was familiar with...walking into the nearby library. Opening the skylight...Web Woman entered the mansion...alighting to the floor...and entering the library to find General McMahon reading a book. "General McMahon...What are you doing here?" she asked. "We were wondering the same about you Web Woman" a man's voice said. Web Woman turned around to see a tall brunette in a red jumpsuit and boots...standing next to a man with black hair who was wearing a pristine white business suit. His handsome facial features caused a reaction which she didn't expect.

"I had no idea that Jack Frankenstein was so handsome...I feel very relaxed as he looks at me..." thought Kelly...her blue eyes drooping slightly behind the white slits of her mask...as she felt tingles of warmth in her chest...but she did her best to focus on the business at hand. "I'm here to investigate some strange duplications Doctor...Maybe you could shed some light on the subject...Follow me please" replied Frankenstein in a soothing tone of voice. "Yes Doctor...Lead the way" agreed Web Woman...as she willingly followed Doctor Frankenstein...and his female assistant down into the cellar below the mansion. Once there...far away from the Web-Trac...and unable to contact Spinner...Web Woman was amazed by what her host had to show her.

She found herself in an elaborate laboratory...in the centre of which were two glass and steel chambers side by side. "This is interesting Doctor...What does it do?" asked Web Woman. "This is my COPYCAT CHAMBER Web Woman...with it I can duplicate any living person.." said Frankenstein as he looked at the heroine. "Ooh...the way he looks at me...so mesmerising...becoming relaxed" thought Kelly...her blue eyes fluttering behind the white slits of her mask. "It's the key to my revenge...on General McMahon who fired me...on DOCTOR DUBOIS who drummed me out of his medical society...on all who scorned me" continued Doctor Frankenstein...as he looked directly at the shapely superwoman...speaking in a firm but also soothing tone of voice.

"Uh...This has gone far enough Doctor..." said Web Woman...as she began to realise that Frankenstein's invention was being used for evil purposes as her mentor Scarab had said. However Kelly felt increasingly aroused...and light headed from the way the suave scientist was speaking to her. This did not go unnoticed by the ever observant Doctor Frankenstein...as he gave a subtle twist to the cat's head of his walking stick. "But first...the APRHODESIA GAS" gloated Jack Frankenstein...as he raised his walking stick...and fired a thick cloud of white gas...which engulfed the head and upper body...of the buxom red headed crime fighter

"What?!!" cried Kelly in surprise....and she reacted instinctively...raising her left hand...and fired a beam of energy from the ring on her left middle finger...which materialised into a web net...which she used to capture her criminal opponents. However this time....the web net...missed its intended targets of Doctor Frankenstein...and his assistant Alexandra by a wide margin. Before Web Woman could compose herself...to fire another web net...the genius of the suave scientist became all too clear to her.

"Uuuuuh...Doctor...My Web Nipples...are getting hard...under my costume...I can't stop thinking...about...sex...can't focus...feel strange" confessed Kelly...her blue eyes fluttering behind the white slits of her head mask...as the strange gas swirled around her voluptuous and muscular creamy body. Frankenstein was delighted...intrigued and aroused...as he watched a pair of outlines becoming increasingly distinct under the heroine's thin tight pink leotard...threating to poke through her flimsy garb.

"I suspected it was only a matter of time before you came to see me Web Woman...My special Aphrodesia Gas...is designed to stimulate pleasure in its victim...in an ordinary person...it is enough to bend them to my will...but for you...I suspect it does so much more...doesn't it...my dear?" asked Frankenstein rhetorically.

"Uuuuuuh...Yes...You're right Doctor...My only weakness...is...sex...My Web Breasts...My Web Nipples...are key to my Web Powers...You're the first criminal...to figure that out...Congratulations" blurted Kelly. "Thank you Web Woman...Now you shall place yourself under my control" replied Frankenstein.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Yes Doctor...My Web Nipples are aroused by the sound of your voice... Got to stop you...but your gas...is taking advantage of my hidden erotic thoughts...I must obey you" sighed Kelly. "Excellent...I command you to arouse yourself...in your erogenous body parts...and do it as fast as you can" instructed Frankenstein.

The sinister scientist and his assistant watched with glee...as Web Woman shoved her left hand under the wide w-slit of her thin tight pink leotard...and began to rapidly fondle her own large firm creamy breasts... while she simultaneously lowered her right hand between her open shapely creamy thighs...and rubbed the middle of the pink slits of her leotard...with her right index and middle fingers.

Under the overwhelming power of the Aphrodesia Gas...all Web Woman could do think about was Jack Frankenstein...having sex with her...over and over again. Kelly imagined his hands groping her large firm creamy breasts...his fingers playing with her nipples...and probing the depths of her cunt...until it was more than she could handle.

"UUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH..UH..UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuh "moaned Kelly as she made herself lactate...and orgasm under her flimsy crime fighting attire.

Her head reeling with dizziness...Web Woman collapsed to the stone floor of the basement laboratory of Frankenstein's mansion...her slender muscular arms flung past her head...the palms of her hands open...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist...her ankles high boots...pointing in different directions.

As she lay helpless on the floor...Frankenstein stood over her...watching her nipples hard and erect like church spires...poking through the fabric of her thin tight pink leotard...on either side of the wide w-slit...which partially exposed and offered access to her awesome upper body...and a wet spot visible in the middle of the pink fabric between her large creamy thighs.

"A valiant effort Web Woman...but a waste of time...You are defeated...You will go to sleep now...and when you awaken...you will forget who you are....and why...you are here..."gloated Frankenstein.

"You...won't... get...away..with...this...I'll...I'll...I'll...Uuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Kelly...as her blue eyes closed behind the white slits of her pink and black mask...her head rolled against her right shoulder..her glossy pink lips parted...and she succumbed to unconsciousness...her mission of justice forgotten...her mind filled with thoughts of sex with Jack Frankenstein.

Frankenstein smiled as he stood over the buxom red-headed crime fighter...lying get utterly defeated on the floor of his basement laboratory before him. "Quickly Alexandria...Web Woman is unconscious...place her in the Copycat Chamber" instructed the scientist.

The tall redhead did as she was told lifting the smaller more voluptuous Web Woman off the floor... over her left shoulder...and placing her inside of the chamber. She fitted a steel tiara on to Web Woman'soon head...then stepped back as Frankenstein activated the machine.

They watched as a cloud of smoke filled the chamber...engulfing the unconscious Web Woman. The process took a few minutes...and when the smoke cleared...a clone of the Web Wonder...was lying in the chamber alongside the original.

"Excellent...Now take Web Woman upstairs and get her undressed" ordered Frankenstein. "Yes Doctor" replied Alexandria...who was only too happy to oblige.
Moments later...in an upstairs bedroom..Frankenstein and Alexandria gazed upon the naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body of Web Woman... after the unconscious super heroine was stripped of her costume.

Frankenstein felt his dick stiffen under his pants...as he watched Web Woman's hard and erect big puffy pink nipples atop the summits of her enormous firm creamy breasts...which rose and fell as she slept...and her shiny pink clitoris...visible in the middle of the small red pubic bush between her large creamy thighshe.

The only thing more interesting that her exposed erogenous zones...was her unmasked face. "Incredible...Kelly Webster...is Web Woman" said Frankenstein in awe. "What do we do with her Doctor?" asked Alexandria.

"Nothing for the moment..Miss Webster's nipples shall remain hard for hours...keeping her unconscious...by that time...my plan will be complete and she will take the blame" replied Frankenstein. The duo laughed..as they left Kelly naked and unconscious on the bed...and locked the door behind them.

Moments later...the alien Spinner...was delighted to see Web Woman emerge from the Frankenstein mansion. He ran to her side and hugged her. "Not now...We have work to do!" snapped Web Woman. A baffled Spinner followed his mistress to the Web Trac...and got in as they flew off.

The arachnid flying get craft soon descended on the grounds of the estate of Doctor Dubois...Frankenstein's rival. As guards ran towards her...Web Woman used the controls of her craft to snare them in several web nets.

Spinner ws as baffled as the guards...as he watched Web Woman... throw forth her Web Line... and swing into Dubois' private study on the second floor of the mansion. She descended to earth seconds later...with a file in her left hand. From the study window...Dubois yelled for someone to stop Web Woman...who was stealing his research.

Before Spinner could stop her...Web Woman blasted him in the face..with burst of sleep gas from the ring on her left middle finger. The alien collapsed to the ground and passed out...as Web Woman flew away in her Web Trace.

After recovering...Spinner made his way back to the Frankenstein mansion. He watched as Web Woman entered the mansion with the stolen file in her right hand...leaving the front door open behind her. The little alien followed her inside.

He was about to follow her into the basement...but sensed a familiar presence upstairs. Spinner went up the staircase...and pried open a locredit bedroom door...to discover...Kelly lying naked and unconscious atop a bed.

Climbing up on the bed...Spinner gently shook her right shoulder. "Uuuuuuuuuh...
uuuuuuuuuh " sighed Kelly as her blue eyes slowly opened. As her vision cleared...she saw Spinner sitting on the bed beside her.

"Hey...I ..I know you...you..you're...Spinner " said Kelly as she remembered her loyal alien companion and friend."Oh Spinner...I'm glad to see you" said Kelly as she hugged him...feeling her exposed nipples relax...causing her super powers and her memory return.

Spinner chortled in his language that only Kelly could understand. "That's right Spinner...Doctor Frankenstein outwitted me...knocked me out and made a clone of me...Come on...We got to stop him!" declared Kelly.

Moments later...Frankenstein..Alexandria...and the Web Woman clone...were surprised when the original Web Woman and Spinner confronted them in the basement laboratory.

"Your plan is over Doctor Frankenstein!!" declared Web Woman..as she assumed a fighting stance. "Stop her!" commanded Frankenstein. The Web Woman clone fired a burst of sleep gas...but the original used a Web Line like a fan...and blew it back at her.

"UUUUUUUUUH..GAS IS AFFECTING MY WEB NIPPLES...GETTING HARD...PASSING OUT" declared the clone as she collapsed to the floor and vanished. "You have not won Kelly Webster...I know your secret...and once I use the Aphrodesia Gas on you a second time...your mind will go blank...and you will be aroused and unconscious for days!!" declared Frankenstein.

He aimed his cane at the Web Wonder...and fired the gas at her. However Kelly used her Web Line like a fan..blowing the gas back onto Frankenstein and Alexandria.
"Nown arouse each other until you cum and pass out...forget everything you know about me!" ordered Kelly.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH " moaned Frankenstein and Alexandria..as he fingered beer cunt and she rubbed his dick...until they simultaneously..orgasmed..and collapsed to the floor.

"Now to call the police report to collect these two and return Docoordinate Dubois' research to him...Another successful mission for Web Woman " said Kelly with a smile as she looked at Spinner...who flashed two thumbs up...glad to have his mistress back.

End.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:40 pm