Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:26 pm

Fire Bird and the Chinese Ghost 
Megalomaniac

Post Fire Bird and the Chinese Ghost
Author's note: A story tribute to Ashton W's comic strip Fire Bird. You can see it on his site on Flickr.

BC

Fire Bird and the Chinese Ghost

On board an airliner flying from South Korea to Seattle...LINDA PARK was trying to get some sleep. “It was good to see my parents in Seoul...but I’m eager to get back to Seattle...and my job as a journalist” thought the 20 year old Korean woman.

However Linda’s hopes for a peaceful journey back to Seattle were interrupted as three men stood up and announced that they were hijacking the plane. “We got a bomb...We’re turning this plane to Russia!” said one of the hijackers.

In the confusion...Linda managed to slip into a nearby bathroom...unnoticed. Once there...the female journalist made a lightning quick change into her secret alter-ego...FIRE BIRD.

She emerged into the main cabin...clad in a blue and red bodysuit which seemed like a second skin...highlighting a voluptuous and muscular body which she kept hidden under her conservative clothing. Her identity was hidden under a blue and red hood mask...which only left the lower part of her nose and her red lips exposed...a red bird with its wings wide open...emblazoned in the middle of her awesome bust.

“Drop your bomb! You’re not hurting these passengers or taking this plane!” declared Fire Bird. Springing into action...the Buxom Bird Woman...flexed the muscles of her voluptuous body...sending the first hijacker sprawling with her super strength.

Projecting flames from the palm of her right hand...she disarmed the other two hijackers before they could use their guns. Lightning swift punches knocked them out...and Fire Bird disarmed the bomb in no time. Of course...Linda had no choice but to stay as Fire Bird for the remainder of the flight...with he other passengers marvelling at her awesome body.

Upon landing in Seattle...the hijackers were taken into custody...while Fire Bird was interviewed by the press. “No comment” said Linda...who was eager to leave. Air Marshals were trying to question her too...trying to find out how she got on the flight and who she was.

Flexing her large thighs...Fire Bird flew over the heads of the surprised onlookers and quickly made her departure before anyone could do anything to stop her.

One week later

After finishing work at the Seattle Chronicle...Linda decided to change into Fire Bird and patrol the city. The muscles of her voluptuous body highlighted against the skin tight fabric of her bodysuit...the Korean Crusader...soared high over the city skyline...catching the attention of some birds flying by.

Everything seemed quiet and Linda was about to head home when she heard someone call out to her. Fire Bird descended to the street below where she met a teenage boy and girl. The boy whose name was ROBERT...told the Buxom Bird Woman that he and his sister HEATHER were in trouble and needed her help.

“Our family is being haunted by the CHINESE GHOST...and she’s going to come for us tonight...through the television” said Robert. Linda was baffled by what she heard. It seemed a tall tale...but the fear of the teenagers was real...and she agreed to help them.

Two days later

Linda arrived at an old apartment building...where Robert and Heather lived. People inside the building who passed her seemed strange...but there was nothing she could put her finger on.

When she arrived at Robert and Heather’s apartment...Linda identified herself as a friend of Fire Bird. The teenagers were still afraid of the Chinese Ghost coming to get them through the TV in their living room.

The mystery deepened as Linda met the kids’ mother...who just sat in the kitchen in a trance. As she sat trying to figure out what was happening...an eerie voice declared...”Give me the boy.”

Linda was surprised to see a female ghostly figure emerge from the TV. She moved to stop the apparition...but was hurled by an unseen force...out of the apartment...through the front door into the hallway. Inside she heard Robert still calling for help.

In a flash...Linda shed her civilian clothes and was soon clad in the skin tight bodysuit of her sexy super powered alter-ego Fire Bird...as she ran back inside of the apartment.

“Let him go...The boy and his sister are under my protection!” declared the Curvaceous Korean...flexing the muscles of her voluptuous body...her ample breasts bunching together under her thin skin tight bodysuit.

The Chinese Ghost turned her attention to her new opponent. “Fire Bird!...You made it!” cried Robert in relief. “Fire Bird is it?...You dare to interfere?!” snarled the Chinese Ghost. “Who or what are you?!...Why are you here?!” demanded Linda.

“I have no intention of explaining myself...Perhaps I shall take you too” gloated the Ghost. Fire Bird sprang into action...but when she tried to take the Chinese Ghost out with one of her super punches...the she went right through her.

“She must really be a ghost” thought Linda. However the Buxom Bird Woman failed to react in time...as the Chinese Ghost materialised behind her. “Unfortunately for you...I can become tangible at will!” said the Ghost as she appeared behind Linda.

“AAARGH...MY BREASTS...AAAARGH...YOUR GRIP IS LIKE STEEL...” cried Fire Bird...as she struggled to break free of the Chinese Ghost...who quickly executed the next part of her plan.

“UUUUUUUUUNH...YOU’RE TWEAKING MY NIPPLES THROUGH MY COSTUME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...THEY’RE GETTING HARD...I’M GETTING TIRED...GOING TO PASS OUT...” admitted Linda as the world began to spin before her sleep laden brown eyes.

“Enjoy your time in the abyss of darkness” gloated the Chinese Ghost...as she hurled the sleepy and sexually aroused super heroine directly into the black screen of the TV...and Fire Bird vanished in a flash.

CONTINUE FROM # 12

Dazed and disoriented from the unexpected exploitation of her virgin bust...which always weakened her...Fire Bird...flailed about in the surrounding darkness of the TV’s interior...her muscular arms and legs trying to grab on to something...anything to stop her descent.

However ghostly hands reached back through the darkness...continuing to molest her ample bust through the skin tight fabric of her blue and red costume. “UUUUUUNH..
TOO MANY HANDS...UUUUUUUNH..GROPING MY BREASTS...UUUUUUUH
...PINCHING...UUUUUUUH...TWISTING...UUUUUUUUNH...TWEAKING MY
NIPPLES...MAKING THEM HARD...CAN’T HANDLE IT...GOING TO...GOING TO..UH..UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh” cooed Fire Bird...her brown eyes rolling up in the red slits of her blue hood mask as she passed out.

Some time later...Linda awoke in a park some distance away from the apartment building...feeling a lingering soreness in her big breasts...and her nipples semi-hard and visible against the fabric of her costume.”Any doubts I had about Robert and Heather’s ghost story are gone now” said Fire Bird as she got to her feet.

“Whatever that ghost is...I’ve got to get back to that apartment and save those kids and their mother” resolved the Curvaceous Korean...as she flexed her large thighs and soared into sky once again. In a flash...Fire Bird was back on the scene...and noticed that the police had cordoned off the apartment building.

Two detectives approached her as she alighted to the pavement in front of the building. “Fire Bird...We can’t let you go in...Ithe building’s been quarantined..it’s a very hazardous situation” said a detective. “There are children at risk officer...I’m going in!” declared Linda...and went past the officers in a flash before they could do anything to stop her.

Her huge firm breasts bobbing sexily as her muscular arms and legs moved in tandem...Fire Bird raced up the stairwell...until she was in front of Robert and Heather’s apartment. Without hesitation...she entered...and received a surprise.

“Robert?...Heather?...This was all an act?” asked Linda as she confronted her real foes. “Oh yes Fire Bird...This was just a game for Heather and me...and its about to get more dangerous for you!” declared Robert.

Fire Bird was soon using all of her super agility to evade a series of lightning bolts which the possessed teenager were firing at her from their hands. “How can I stop them without hurting them?” wondered Linda ..reluctant to use her full powers against them...as she evaded their lightning bolts.

Distracted by these thoughts...the Curvaceous Korean did not detect the kids’ hypnotised mother come up behind her. “UUUUUUNH...MY BREASTS...UUUUNH
...BEING SQUEEZED AGAIN...UUUUUNH...SOME KIND OF BREAST SLEEPER HOLD...UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH” groaned Fire Bird wiggly helplessly in the steel grip of the hypnotised woman’s hands.

Robert and Heather smiled as they watched the Buxom Bird Woman’s struggles become slower and slower...as her nipples became harder and harder under her thin skin tight blue and red body suit.

“Uuuuuuuuh...My breasts...never been squeezed like this...My nipples...hard...in record time...Uuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...tired...want to sleep” blurted Linda...her brown
eyes barely open in the red slits of her hood mask...as her head reeled with dizziness and fatigue.

“Ha ha...That’s right Fire Bird...Soon you’ll be asleep...Then we’ll hypnotise you too...and then there will be no one to stop us!!” laughed Robert and Heather. “No...can’t let that happen...almost unconscious...but must make...one...more...effort” gasped Linda.

Focusing her thoughts...the Curvaceous Korean summoned her fire powers...and within seconds...her amazing body glowed with a bright fiery aura...which shone directly at the two teenager. “NO...THE LIGHT...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH”
screamed Robert and Heather.

Unable to handle the strain...the two teenagers collapsed to the floor of the apartment as did their mother. Linda’s ample breasts heaved slowly up and down...as her nipples softened and her super strength returned.

Some time later...Robert...Heather...and their mother regained their senses and had no idea about what happened...as they were questioned by the police. The threat over...Fire Bird leapt out the apartment window and soared high over the skyline of Seattle.

As she flew away...the muscles of her curvaceous body framed against the fabric of her thin skin tight body suit...Linda wondered if this was the last that she had seen of the Chinese Ghost.

End.

Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:37 am