Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:05 pm

Enter the Black Tiger 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Enter the Black Tiger 4

Enter the Black Tiger 4

Rockaway Park
Queens, New York
 9 pm

Seconds after the balls of her erotic bare dark gleaming feet made contact with  hard concrete pavement outside of the  GREEN DERBY PUB...BLACK TIGER  sauntered boldly and confidently inside of the pub...her awesome firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts...bobbing sexily underneath her strapless thin tight Tiger Bra... swinging her muscular dark gleaming arms in the air...her long muscular dark gleaming legs moving in a smooth rhythm...her long mane of glossy wild black hair draped against her broad naked dark gleaming shoulders...reaching down to the middle of her back.
As she dashes off, Mickey Finn lets the Busty Black Beauty wear herself out against his allies, before fighting her and using her weakness against her.

Her adrenaline pumping...especially after an impromptu photo shoot which she had on the rooftop of  a nearby building...the Bodacious Black Amazon...whose regular identity was that of 24 year old SANDRA COLLINS...aspiring junior journalist at the DAILY NEW YORKER newspaper...was on a mission to bring to justice...the persons masterminding the trafficking of  a new kind of cocaine into the city which possesses powerful aphrodisiac properties...which made it danger to all the innocent citizens of  New York. 

Sandra paid no attention to the fact that the eyes of the white men of Irish descent who regularly habituated the pub where on her...fascinated by her voluptuous and muscular dark gleaming body...or they were suspicious about her presence. Her brown eyes were fixed...in the slits of her Tiger Pelt Mascara on one person. He was a brawny 40 year old red-haired Irishman... who was the manager of the Snake Venom night club...and a man with a long criminal record. Ignoring the many hostile stares which were aimed in her direction...the Bodacious Black Amazon boldly assumed her heroic pose in the middle of the crowded...white male populated pub...and made her intention clear to all who were present. "MICKEY FINN...I want to have a word with you" declared Black Tiger.

Clad in green sweat shirt...green sweat pants and white sneakers... Mickey turned around...to see the Busty Black Bombshell standing with her hands resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her long muscular dark gleaming legs spread slightly apart...her erotic dark gleaming bare feet resting flat on the hardwood floor of the pub...even spaces between the sexy toes...which had glossy black claw like toenails...her  awesome firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts thrust forward with confidence...barely covered by her strapless thin tight Tiger Bra...her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of gloss wild black hair...her glossy lips stretched into a confident smirk...her brown eyes...in the slits of the Tiger Mascara which covered the upper part of her face...fixed on him...as the Irish thugs in the bar...stared with daggers in their eyes at her. However only Mickey...keenly observed the pair of distinct outlines against the fabric of Sandra's Tiger Bra...and remembered their first encounter at the Snake Venom Club.

"You got a lot of moxie to come in here bitch!" snarled Mickey. "I'm a super heroine...and I fight for justice...You've got questions to answer about who is trafficking a special brand of cocaine into New York City...I want those answers...and you're coming with me!" declared Sandra. "Not a chance bitch!...Boys!
Take her out!" snarled Mickey. "You got it lad!" quipped one of the thugs...who charged towards the Bodacious Black Amazon with a beer bottle in his right hand. Breaking out of her pose... Black Tiger flexed her  large dark gleaming thighs...and launched herself in his direction. "HIYAH" cried  Sandra as she planted the ball of her erotic bare dark gleaming foot into the face of the thug...sending him...to the amazement of the other male thugs in the  pub...flying through the air...and crashing against the array of whiskey and beer bottles on the glass shelves behind the bar.

"Those drinks are on the house!" quipped Black Tiger as she landed on the balls of her erotic bare dark gleaming feet...her muscular dark gleaming arms raised as she readied herself in a fighting stance...as this action triggered the other thugs in the bar into action...determined to prevent her from getting to Mickey Finn. The   former boxer watched as  Black Tiger flexed her large dark gleaming thighs...leaping into the air...evading two Irish thugs  who butted heads as they tried to catch her from both sides. Somersaulting nimbly...from one pool  table to another...Sandra thrust  her  long muscular dark gleaming legs in the direction of the thugs nearest to her.
"YAH....YAH" cried Black Tiger as  the balls of her erotic dark gleaming bare feet...connected in quick succession to the jaws of three thugs.

As the balls of her erotic dark gleaming bare feet touched the ground...two more thugs came rushing at her waving pool sticks. "You guys can't stop me!....YAH...YAH" declared Sandra as she shattered their pool sticks with swift karate chops...causing them to run away. "I've got the Strength of 20 Bengal Tigers....HIYAH"  cried Black Tiger as she planted the ball of her erotic dark gleaming bare foot into the space between another Irish thug's thighs. Mickey watched as the Bodacious Black Amazon waded into a crowd of eight more thugs...unleashing a flurry of punches...chops...throws...and kicks.

"You punks are all muscle and no brain!!...YAH...YAH...HIYAH...YAH...Consider yourselves lucky tonight to have become prey for the Black Tiger!!" laughed Sandra...as she scattered Mickey Finn's brawny Irish friends...like a one woman hurricane... sending her large male opponents...flying through the air...landing hard on the hardwood floor of the pub...some of them smashing tables and chairs in the process. Raising her muscular dark gleaming arms...spreading her long muscular dark gleaming  legs... the soles of her erotic dark gleaming bare feet...resting on the hardwood floor...Black Tiger looked around the interior of the pub...and saw Irish thugs lying bruised and battered on the floor...moaning and groaning in pain.

Feeling a sharp tingling in her huge black Tiger Nipples...underneath her strapless thin tight Tiger Bra...Sandra turned in the direction that her super sexy summits were telling her...and saw Mickey Finn making a run for it...dashing towards an exit located just behind the bar...inside of the pub. "Leaving so soon Mickey??...You can't escape from me!!...Not with the combined Speed of 20 Bengal Tigers!!...and my Strength of 20 Bengal Tigers!! quipped the Bodacious Black Amazon...full of confidence as she gave chase to the fleeing Irish criminal Finn...who she knew was closely connected to whoever was importing aphrodisiac cocaine into New York...her huge firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts...bobbing sexily under her thin tight Tiger Bra...as her muscular ebony dark gleaming arms and long muscular dark gleaming legs...moved in tandem...the soles of her erotic bare dark gleaming feet... making contact with the hardwood floor.

Leaving the mass of Irish thugs...moaning and groaning inside of the main bar room of the pub...Black Tiger chased her quarry Mickey Finn...through the doorway...and down a narrow...dimly lit corridor... into a red-brick walled room...which she deduced to be some kind of storage room....filled with racks of wooden barrels...and feeling the layers of dust under the soles of her erotic dark gleaming bare feet. The Busty Black Bombshell chased  Mickey Finn...into a corner of the room...with racks of wooden barrels on either side of them. "Gotcha now!...There's no way out of here for you Mr Finn...So I suggest you cooperate..." quipped Sandra.

"No way black bitch!...I ain't  going down without a fight...Let's go!" quipped Mickey as he raised his fists in a boxing stance. "If that's the way you want it....Okay...I can humour you for a bit...before I hand you over to the police..." replied  Black Tiger as she flexed her large dark gleaming thighs and lunged at the former boxer. "YAH...YAH...HIYAH...YAH...YAH" declared the Bodacious Black Amazon as she launched a repeated flurry of kicks at Mickey...who silently admired the curvature of her sexy toes...each time he blocked her foot strikes with his arms.

"Give up Mickey Finn...YAH...You have nowhere to run...HIYAH... and there's nothing you can do...YAH!!...to stop me...HIYAH...YAH...HIYAH" declared Sandra as she kept Mickey on the defensive...as he kept shielding his body from her powerful kicks. However the  Busty Black Bombshell was totally unaware that the former boxer was leading her into a corner...where several of the old wooden barrels were packed closely together on the nearby racks. "That's it you dumb broad...I got you...Now" thought Mickey...as stepping away as Sandra thrust her long muscular dark gleaming left leg at him.

"YAH"  she cried...as the ball of her erotic bare dark gleaming foot...instead of striking the former boxer...smashed into a huge wooden barrel directly behind him...causing its liquid contents to spray on her. "Ohhh!!...You're going to pay my dry cleaning bills for this!!" quipped Black Tiger as a wave of dark brown liquid sprayed from the shattered barrel...bathing her entire upper body...and spilling on to the floor...surrounding her the soles of her erotic dark gleaming bare feet. "I've had enough of this Mickey Finn...No more fooling around...I'm going to...." began Sandra...about to give a heroic speech to the Irish gangster.

However she was interrupted...as she suddenly felt a pair of sharp sensations register underneath her strapless thin tight Tiger Bra...which was totally soaked by the copious brown liquid which completely bathed her awesome firm dark gleaming bust. "UUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S HAPPENING...ALCOHOL...WHISKEY...TO BE PRECISE...SOAKING INTO...MY HUGE TIGER NIPPLES...STILL AROUSED...FROM MY PHOTO SHOOT...FEELING...DIZZY...CAN'T...THINK STRAIGHT..." blurted Black Tiger...as she staggered backwards on the balls of her erotic bare dark gleaming feet...in the growing puddle of whiskey on the floor of the storage room.

"UUUUUUUUH...THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING...UUUUUUUH...BUT IT IS...UUUUUUUUH...CAN'T DENY IT...MY HUGE
TIGER NIPPLES...ARE...GETTING...HARD...FEELING..DRUNK...MAKING ME...DIZZY...MAKING ME...SLEEPY...GOT TO...WIN...THIS FIGHT...BEFORE...MY STRENGTH...OF 20 BENGAL TIGERS IS...." moaned Sandra as she swayed drunkenly towards a grinning Mickey Finn. "Yah" sighed Black Tiger as she thrust her long muscular right leg. "Missed me black bitch...Try again" gloated the Irish gangster as he danced out of the way...watching her erotic bare right dark gleaming foot go past his head. "Yah" sighed Black Tiger...as she tried to strike him with the ball of her erotic left bare dark gleaming foot...which Mickey swatted away with his right forearm.

"Come on!...Hit me you black bitch!" taunted the former boxer as he danced in front of the Bodacious Black Amazon...whose brown eyes were fighting hard to stay open in the slits of her Tiger Pelt Mascara which covered the upper part of her beautiful face...that was framed by her mane of long wild glossy black hair. "Yah...Stand still...Yah...fight fair..." sighed Sandra...as she tried to strike the moving Mickey Finn with her left and right fists...but was finding the movements of her muscular dark gleaming arms and long muscular dark gleaming legs becoming increasingly sluggish...with each passing second as her huge black Tiger Nipples...became harder...erecter...and more bullet shaped...threatening to burst through the thin fabric of her strapless tight Tiger Bra.

Mickey kept on toying with the Bodacious Black Amazon...causing her to exert more and more energy as she hurled more wild punches at him...all of them failing to find their mark. "Yah...Must...stop you...Yah...Must...find out...Yah...who is trafficking...Yah...aphrodisiac laced...cocaine...Yah...and bring them...Yah...to ...Yah...justice" sighed Black Tiger her eyelids getting heavier with each passing second...her head spinning faster...as her huge black Tiger Nipples...soaked with prime Irish whiskey...continued to harden at an alarming rate under her strapless thin tight Tiger Bra...as she kept missing the former boxer with her punches.

"You're punching above your weight black bitch!" gloated Mickey as he evaded a wild left punch from Sandra..before going downtown...driving his right fist into her six pack abdomen...with the force of a battering ram. "UUUUUUUUUUF" groaned Black Tiger...doubling over from the force of the blow...her muscular dark gleaming arms extended...her long mane of wild glossy black hair hiding her beauteous face...balancing on the tips of the sexy toes of her erotic bare dark gleaming feet...which had glossy black claw like toenails. He followed through with a solid left fist to her gleaming dark abdominals.

"UUUUUUUUUF" groaned Sandra...staggering backwards on the balls of her erotic dark gleaming bare feet  through the growing pool of Irish whiskey on the floor of the storage room...winded...trying desperately to regain her bearing. However Mickey Finn pressed home his advantage...nailing the Busty Black Bombshell repeatedly in her whiskey bathed...awesome firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts...with a series of jabs...directly aimed at the sexy summits of her massive mounds. "UUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUNH" groaned Black Tiger...her muscular dark gleaming arms raised in the air...allowing  Mickey to use her awesome firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts as a punching bag.

"Uuuuunh...Can't believe it...Whiskey...drugging me...in my huge Tiger Nipples...Uuuuuuh...making them hard...
Uuuuuuuuuunh...the more you hit them...the weaker...and sleepier...I get...Uuuuuuuuuunh...Did not plan for this to happen....Uuuuuuuuunh...Have to shake it off...A common crook...like you....can't defeat...a virtuous heroine like me...who has...Uuuuuuuuuuunh...the Strength...of 20...Bengal Tigers...Must act...before it's too late" moaned Sandra as she stared with sleepy brown eyes...in the slits of her Tiger Pelt Mascara...at the increasingly blurry image of the former boxer turned wanted felon...Mickey Finn.

"Yaaah" sighed Black Tiger as she missed  Mickey with a wild swing of her right muscular dark gleaming arm...her clenched right fist missing the Irish gangster by miles. Dodging her wayward attack...spinning on his heels as his training as a boxer taught him...Mickey Finn slipped behind the disoriented Bodacious Black Amazon...shoved his left arm underneath her  raised left dark gleaming muscular arm...past her smooth shaven left arm pit...the fingers of his left hand grabbing the middle of her strapless thin tight Tiger Bra. "No!!...My great Tiger Breasts!! You've exposed them!!...Got to stop you...before..." cried  Sandra in fear and panic.

"Too late black bitch!" sneered Mickey as he cupped both of her naked awesome firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts...with his large white hands...and started to rub his thick fingers rapidly over their super erotic summits. "NO...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUNH...MY HUGE TIGER NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUNH...CAN'T STAND IT...WHEN A  MAN...TOUCHES THEM...LIKE THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Black Tiger...her dark gleaming muscular arms flailing in the air...rising on the balls of her erotic bare dark gleaming  feet...feeling the Irish whiskey soaking between her sexy toes...as Mickey manhandled her naked massive firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts.

"Thought I wouldn't remember about your big tits eh bitch?!...You couldn't stop talking about em back at the club...when I rubbed the coke on em...You got only yourself to blame for this...I saw them big tits o yours were rock hard when you came into the pub...Something must've got you really turned on before you came looking for me...You're all mine now bitch!" snarled Mickey as his hands kept on vigorously groping Sandra's naked awesome firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts mercilessly....ensuring that his thick calloused white fingers...rubbed the whiskey deep into her tender dark gleaming flesh...paying special attention on rubbing  the potent alcohol...into her huge black Tiger Nipples and wide black Tiger Areolas...making them harder...erecter...and keeping them shaped like bullets.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You're the first crook...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...who remembered about my huge Tiger Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...They're so sensitive to stimuli...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...even more so...than when I was...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Tiger Girl...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Not giving them a chance...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to soften...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
denying me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...access...to my Strength of 20...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Bengal Tigers...bringing me down...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to the strength...of...an ordinary woman...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...whiskey...doing a great job...on my huge Tiger Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Making them...so...hh...hhh...hhhh....aaaaaaaaard" complained Sandra as her voluptuous and muscular dark gleaming body sagged against the strong frame of the former boxer.

Mickey smiled as the muscular dark gleaming  arms of the Busty Black Bombshell fell limp...draping themselves over his forearms...offering no further resistance to him as pressed the palms of his calloused white hands flat over the naked summits of her awesome firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts as he continued to freely grope her massive mounds. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Can't believe this...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...whiskey...making my...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...huge Tiger Nipples...so...haaaaard...the more you rub whiskey into them...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the weaker...the sleepier...I become...fallen...into a trap....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Taken completely...by surprise...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You don't fight fair...Mickey Finn...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Black Tiger as her head rolled from side to side against Mickey's  toned flat chest...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her Tiger Pelt Mascara...her vision blurring... her long muscular legs spread wide open below her thick curvy waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare dark gleaming feet... with glossy black claw like toenails...twitching in the pool of whiskey on the floor of the storage room...as she struggled desperately to stay conscious.

As his coarse thick fingers rubbed her huge black Tiger Nipples and wide black Tiger Areolas non stop...never allowing them a chance to soften...so she could regain her Strength of 20 Bengal Tigers...the Bodacious Black Amazon felt herself slowly but surely surrendering to the erotic feelings and fantasies which she normally kept repressed.  Through her increasingly blurry vision...as she fought a losing battle to stay awake....and stave off imminent defeat...Sandra saw images of her man...the handsome and brave private eye Chavez...who she lived with...and surprisingly...the young photographer Tobey Connors who she just met...and did an impromptu photo shoot for.

"Mickey Finn's right...I was aroused when Tobey was taking pictures of me...I didn't realise...my huge Tiger Nipples were not relaxed and soft...when I came into the Green Derby...Mickey noticed they were...remembered about them...from the Snake Venom Club...and is now turning my greatest strength...into my greatest weakness...So turned on...So dizzy...So tired...Can't think straight...Got to stay awake...must not lose concentration...but...Uuuuuuh...thoughts of...Chavez...Tobey...their hands on by Tiger Breasts...haaaard...to resist...must make...a final...effort..." thought Sandra as she slipped slowly towards her second defeat as Black Tiger...as she felt Mickey Finn's thick coarse white fingers...rubbing more of the strong Irish whiskey...deeper and deeper into her naked huge black Tiger Nipples...making them hard...erect...and shiny like diamonds.

"Uuuuuuuuuunh...You won't...Uuuuuuuuuunh...get away with this...Uuuuuuuuuuunh...Mickey Finn...Only a real man...can tame me...." quipped Black Tiger as she struggled to keep the erotic thoughts filling her mind at bay. "That so black bitch?!...This'll fix your attitude!" snarled Mickey....as  he kept on fondling Sandra's naked huge...hard and erect Tiger Nipples with the fingers of his left hand...while he shoved his right hand directly underneath the middle of her Tiger G-string belt which barely covered the space between her muscular dark gleaming thighs. "NO...OH NO...
UUUUUH...NOT MY TIGER CUNT...I ALLOWED MYSELF...UUUUUUH...TO BE DISTRACTED...UUUUUUUH...GETTING THE FINGER...UUUUUUH...TOO SEXY...UUUUUH...TOO SLEEPY...TO FIGHT BACK...GOING TO...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUH...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Bodacious Black Amazon as the Irish gangster brought her to an almighty orgasm.

As he pulled his right index finger out of Sandra's throbbing Tiger Cunt...a waterfall of white liquid came gushing out...through the thin fabric of her Tiger G-string belt...down the sides of her large smooth dark gleaming thighs...her strong dark gleaming calves...past the shapely ankles of her erotic bare dark gleaming feet...into the pool of Irish whiskey on the floor of the storage room. With a single motion...Mickey Finn slung the beaten Black Tiger over his shoulders in a reverse fireman's carry...with her giant firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts...capped at their summits by huge shiny...hard and erect black Tiger Nipples and wide black Tiger Areolas...bathed in potent Irish whiskey exposed in all their naked glory.

Her muscular dark gleaming arms...and her long muscular dark gleaming legs...dangling in the air...limp as noodles. The sexy toes of her erotic dark gleaming bare feet...which had shiny black claw like toenails...pointing to the ground in defeat. Her strong dark gleaming hands were open...her fingers...which had shiny black claw like fingernails... fully extended. Her long mane of wild shiny black hair...flailing in the air...as her head lolled backwards. Feeling a combination of dizziness...fatigue...pain...weakness...and arousal in her giant firm dark gleaming Tiger Breasts...her hard and erect...big black Tiger Nipples...and in her throbbing and wet Tiger Cunt...Sandra Collins accepted her fate.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so weak...so sexy...so sleepy...can't...can't stay awake...Uuuuuuuuuh...Chavez....Uuuuuuuuuuh
...Tobey...Help...me....been beaten...drugged...in my Tiger Breasts...and...my...Tiger Cunt...I...I'm being...kidnapped...
...need help to...Uuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned the Black Tiger as Mickey Finn jammed his right index finger into her throbbing sex...forcing her to orgasm once again...knocking her completely unconscious. "Sleep tight slut...Your days as a super heroine are over!" gloated the Irish gangster as he carried the beaten Black Tiger out of the club.

From the rooftop of the building across the street from the Green Derby Pub...Tobey Connors spotted movement...and got his camera ready. "Must be Black Tiger...She must've caught that Mickey Finn fella" thought Tobey...eager to get the exclusive photo of the Bodacious Black Amazon dragging the wanted felon out of the back of the pub. As he prepared his long lens and switched off his flash...to avoid being seen...Tobey felt confident this photo would land him a permanent job at the New Yorker newspaper. However as he took his shot...what the young photographer saw...came as a total shocker.

To his horror...Tobey saw the beauteous Black Tiger...topless and unconscious...hazy auras around her naked giant dark gleaming Tiger Breasts...and in the space between her huge dark gleaming thighs...being carried out of the back of the pub...by a grinning Mickey Finn in a reverse fireman carry.. over his shoulders. He kept snapping pictures as Mickey dumped the unconscious heroine... who posed for him moments earlier...into the back seat of a car...got behind the wheel of a car...and drove away. "My God...Black Tiger's in big trouble...I gotta help her" said Tobey as he ran towards the fire escape of the building...that led to a nearby alley where his car was parked.

To be continued.

Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:13 am