Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:22 am

Swan Woman 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Swan Woman 3
Swan Woman 3

Moscow, Russia

LUDMILLE was at the recording studio of her record label...rehearsing with her band...the RUSSIAN CATS for their next gig. However she was finding it difficult to focus...because she was quite irritated after their last concert...when the opening act...the SWAN ROCKERS...stole the show right out from under their noses. In the days that followed...there was even more humiliation for Ludmille and the Russian Cats...as the popularity of the Swan Rockers began to spread...with their songs rising quickly up the charts...and sending the songs of the Russian Cats...sliding down the charts just as fast.

They were getting attention from potential financiers...who were willing to support them in getting to play concerts outside of Russia...especially in the United States. As they ended their rehearsal in frustration...the other members complained to Ludmille about the Swan Rockers. They were afraid of the Swan Rockers getting the fame and riches which Ludmille had promised would be theirs. Ludmille told them not to worry because she had a plan that would take out the Swan Rockers...and put the Russian Cats in the spotlight. They listened attentively...as Ludmille spelt out her plan.

Days later

At their recording studio in another part of Moscow...the Swan Rockers ended another rehearsal. Lead vocalist DOROTHY SHARAPOV...let out a sigh of relief...before she took a long sip of some bottled water to soothe her vocal cords. Nearby...her girlfriend...ANA KUNESTOVA... flexed the fingers of her hands...after the intense riffs which she played on her rhythm guitar to back up Dorothy's vocals...in their song set for another one of their concerts. Dorothy and Ana could hardly believe the number of concerts the Swan Rockers were being booked for...the large numbers of fans who turned out to see them play...the popularity of their music on the airwaves and the Internet...as well as offers for them to tour several major cities in the United States.

The Swan Rockers were busy getting ready for their next show...which was being held in the gym of a high school in Moscow. A special structure was being built in the gym for the concert which was expected to be attended by more than 5,000 people. As the band took a break...Ana couldn't help but notice that Dorothy seemed a little more tired than usual. She thought it was because of the rigorous schedule they were on...ever since they displaced the Russian Cats as the top rock band in Russia. Little did she know that her girlfriend's fatigue was due to her dual activities as lead singer of their band...and fighting crime as the equally celebrated Heroine of Russia...SWAN WOMAN. Dorothy had missed some of the band's press events because of her crime fighting. She apologised to Ana for this...but Ana always told her not to worry...and she would handle the interviews. Dorothy and Ana hugged...and then went back to their rehearsal.

10 hours before the show

Dorothy was walking through the backstage area of the special structure in the high school gym...getting her mind focused for the concert...as the crowds of fans began filtering into the gym and finding their seats. However just as she was about to return to her dressing room to get ready for the show...Dorothy spotted several female figures...masked and dressed in black uniforms lurking around in the backstage area. "This is a job for Swan Woman!" thought Dorothy as she quickly hid behind some crates...and summoned the powers of her magic silver bracelet...which was shaped like a swan.

Within seconds...she changed out of her t-shirt...blue jeans and sneakers...into her thin tight blue and white sticky...silver bracelets...silver belt...blue and white gladiator heels...and blue and white mask... her blonde hair...becoming long tousled and golden...showcasing her voluptuous and muscular white body...as she became the Sexy Superwoman of Russia. Her enormous firm breasts. Flexing her large white thighs...and raising her muscular white arms above her head...Swan Woman soared gracefully into the air...landing on the balls of her erotic white feet...interrupting the masked henchwomen...who had started to wreck equipment and props being stored in the backstage area for the concert.

"Surrender now!...I'm taking you to justice!" declared Dorothy as she assumed her heroic pose before them. The henchwomen marvelled at her hands resting on her wide curvy hips...her long muscular white legs spread slightly apart...her erotic white feet resting flat on the floor...her enormous firm bust pushed confidently towards them. Ludmille smiled...seeing that Swan Woman had taken the bait as she hoped she would. "Take out the Swan Slut!" ordered Ludmille to the four henchwomen with her. Pulling out whips...the four henchwomen rushed the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia. "My name is Swan Woman!...And you won't beat me so easily!" quipped Dorothy as she engaged them.

Using her superhuman agility...and strength of ten men...Swan Woman easily evaded the whips being flung at her by the four masked henchwomen...and countered with a flurry of punches and kicks which soon had them all sprawled out on the floor around her...moaning in pain until they passed out. Dorothy then turned her attention to the lone villainess in black who was still standing.
"You must be their boss" deduced Swan Woman. "Yes...You can call me...QUEEN OF THE CATS" declared Ludmille with a smile under her black ski mask. "You should give up now!...I beat your minions!...You can't stop me!" boasted Dorothy...eager to end this fight and get ready for the concert.

"Think again bird brain!" sneered Ludmille..as she produced a black sphere in her right hand...and flung it to the floor...causing it to shatter inches away from the sexy toes of the erotic white feet of the Heroine of Russia. "What?" gasped Dorothy in surprise...as she was quickly engulfed in a cloud of smoke. Getting over the initial surprise...Swan Woman lunged through the smoke...to the place where she last remembered the Queen of Cats was standing. However she missed with her punch...allowing Ludmille to execute the next part of her plan. Taking out a taser in her left hand...Ludmille shoved it between Dorothy's wide open large white thighs and pulled the trigger.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed Swan Woman in agony...as she was nailed in her clitoris with hundreds of volts of electricity. As she staggered backwards on the balls of her erotic white feet...Ludmille struck again...pressing the taser into the middle of the Heroine of Russia's huge bust...and pulling the trigger again. "UUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY NIPPLES ARE GETTING HARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...THAT MAKES ME WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GETTING SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH"
complained Dorothy...her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her blue and white mask...her complaints muffled by the sound proof walls of the backstage area.

Ludmille smiled...as she took advantage of the helpless Heroine of Russia...yanking down the top of her blue and white sticky...exposing her famous enormous white bust. "This will make you even weaker!" gloated Ludmille as she pressed the taser against the sexy summits of each of Dorothy's enhanced white mounds...pulling the trigger of her weapon as she did so. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Swan Woman as she was pinned against a wall...her muscular white arms limp at her sides...unable to protect herself...as Ludmille freely tasered her big puffy pink nipples...making them become hard and erect like church spires within a matter of seconds.

Eventually.. Swan Woman was in so much pain from the electric shocks...which had aroused her breasts faster than anything...that she could do nothing but lean against the wall...and stare sleepily at the evil Queen of Cats. "It's curtains for you Swan Slut...What's your weakness?" asked Ludmille. Feeling sleepy and sexy...Dorothy could do nothing but answer truthfully. "Uuuuuh...When vodka is rubbed...on my breasts...my nipples...and my clitoris...it makes me tired...and I go to sleep..." she confessed. "I don't have vodka...but I have something else" said Ludmille..as she took out a thick cotton pad from a clear plastic bag...and began to rub it all over the naked heaving white bust of the Heroine of Russia.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT IS THAT..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S DOING A NUMBER ON MY BREASTS...ON MY NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S AFFECTING ME MORE THAN VODKA...DID NOT EXPECT THIS..." blurted Dorothy..as her naked enormous white bust...and her big hard and erect puffy pink nipples...soon gleamed with a hazy aura...and sickly sweet fumes flooded her flaring nostrils. "It's CHLOROFORM" replied Ludmille as she continued to rub the pad over Dorothy's exposed chest with her left hand...while squeezing her big pink nipples with the fingers of her right hand. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEEL WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T FIGHT BACK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" complained Swan Woman.

Pausing her erotic taming of the helpless Heroine of Russia...the Queen of Cats...poured a fresh dose of chloroform from a dark brown bottle into the thick cotton pad that she was holding in her left hand. Her naked enormous firm white breasts gleaming from the chloroform which covered them...her big puffy pink nipples...hard and erect like church spires...shiny from the potent anaesthetic......Dorothy could do nothing but stand with her back against the wall...her muscular white arms limp on either side of her shapely upper torso...her long muscular white legs spread wide apart...her erotic white feet...clad in blue and white gladiator boots resting flat on the floor...her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her blue and white mask. "Now Swan Slut...You're going to sleep...and forget everything that happened here" sneered Ludmille..as she pinched each of Dorothy's hard and erect...big puffy pink nipples for emphasis.

"Uuuuuunh...Yes...Uuuuuunh...Uuuuuuunh" agreed the Heroine of Russia...as streams of white liquid flowed from the hardened tips of her big puffy pink nipples as Ludmille pinched them. The Queen of Cats smiled as she pressed the thick cotton pad firmly over the flaring nostrils and the open mouth of the sexually aroused and sleepy Swan Woman. "NNNNN...NNNnn...NNnnn...Nnnn...nnnnn...nnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnn" cooed Dorothy into the pad...her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her blue and white mask...rising on the balls of her erotic white feet... before collapsing to the floor of the backstage area.

Ludmille kept the pad clamped firmly over her nose and mouth...until she sprawled out on her back...her muscular white arms limp and useless on either side of her shapely upper torso...her long muscular white legs spread wide open...her erotic white feet...angled in different directions from one another...wide spaces evident between her sexy toes...her head rolling against her right shoulder...her blue eyes closing tightly in the slits of her blue and white mask...as she inhaled more of the chloroform...until she was totally unconscious. The other henchwomen...who were members of the Russian Cats...woke up in time to see Ludmille defeat Swan Woman. "Leave the super slut here...She won't remember a thing...and she won't save the Swan Rockers" laughed the Queen of Cats. The henchwomen laughed as well...as they all made their departure.

Some hours later.

Ana Kunestova was walking through the backstage area and was surprised to see it was in disarray with several pieces of equipment broken. She was about to call security..when she heard a low feminine groan of..."Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh"...which was familiar to her. Ana followed the groaning and found the topless...top heavy Swan Woman...lying flat on her back on the floor...amongst some of the destroyed equipment. She noticed the hardness of the famous nipples of the Heroine of Russia...and caught a whiff of chloroform coming from her naked huge white bust. Filling a bucket of water...and using her scarf...Ana knelt beside the Sexy Superwoman of Russia...and began to clean the chloroform off her exposed chest. "Uuuuuuuh...My nipples...Uuuuuuuh...feels so good...
Uuuuuuh...when you touch them..Uuuuuuuh...feel tired...Uuuuuuh..want to sleep" cooed Dorothy as she stared sleepily at her girlfriend.

"You can't sleep Swan Woman...You must wake up" said Ana as she continued to wipe the chloroform off of Dorothy's chest...watching the heroine's big puffy pink nipples gradually soften. As they did...Swan Woman felt her super strength slowly returning . "Uuuuuuh...Yes...You're right...My head's clearing...starting to feel stronger now" replied Dorothy as her vision cleared...and Ana helped her to her erotic white feet. "I don't know...I...can't remember" replied Dorothy as she pulled up the top of her blue and white sticky...to cover her exposed enormous white bust.

"I came backstage to check out the equipment...and I smelt chloroform...and I found you unconscious" said Ana to the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia. "My mind's a blank...Someone wants to harm your band...They must know about the weakness of my breasts...and knocked me out...Thanks for helping me to recover" replied Swan Woman...feeling her big puffy pink nipples stiffen slightly under her blue and white sticky. "So what do we do now?" asked Ana. "Don't worry...I'll keep an eye out for you and the band...These criminals took me by surprise this time...I promise it won't happen again" replied Dorothy...before she turned and sprinted off...with Ana admiring her big firm white ass as she left.

Hours later.

The show happened. Despite the damage done earlier to the equipment back stage...it did not affect the Swan Rockers performance. Afterrorising the show...their manager came to the band to tell them they would be headlining the Moscow music festival. Dorothy and Ana were excited as this meant all the major record labels would be there...offering them the possibility of a record deal and tours outside of Russia...including America.

Meanwhile at Ludmile's house...the Russian Cats were celebrating the demise of the Swan Rockers...until they received news that the plan had backfired. Ludmille was furious that the Swan Rockers would be at the music festival."We'reach going good to fix those Swan Rockers good this time...and no heroine is going to stop us!!!"she told the Cats.

On festival day

The entire Swan Rockers band was excited. Some 60,000 people were expected to attend the festival...located in the heart of Moscow...to hear them play. However as the other bands ahead of them performed...Ludmille and members of the Russian Cats...executed their devious scheme to eliminate their main rivals...the Swan Rockers. One by one...different Swan Rockers were called to different locations to do interviews. However they were actually being lured into traps. The drummer was knocked out by a blow to the back of her neck. The bassist was punched in the stomach...gagged and dragged away.

In Ana's case....a gas bomb exploded at her feet...knocking her out instantly. The only one of the Swan Rockers who did not fall into the trap set for her was Dorothy. When one of Ludmille's henchwomen...approached her from behind with a chloroform-soaked cloth...Dorothy felt her nipples harden...alerting her to the danger. Pushing the henchwoman to the ground...Dorothy ran away...slipped into an alley...where she accessed the power in her silver swan shaped bracelet. In a flash she was transformed into super sexy Swan Woman. Returning to the henchwoman before she could flee...the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia slammed her against a wall...and demanded to know what was going on.

Some minutes later

Dressed in her black latex body suit as Queen of the Cats...Ludmille complained to her other henchwomen that one of them had not returned and one Swan Rocker had not been captured. As she made that complaint...the very same henchwoman was tossed into their midst...bound and gagged. They turned their heads to see Swan Woman stroll confidently towards them...her voluptuous and muscular white body highlighted by her thin tight blue and white sticky...silver swan belt...silver swan bracelets...her blue and white mask which covered the upper part of her gorgeous face...framed by her long tousled golden mane...her long muscular white legs and erotic white feet highlighted by her blue and white gladiator heels. "Where are the Swan Rockers?!...Release them now!" ordered Dorothy.

"You didn't get the message before did you Swan Bitch?!...You'll get it now!!" ordered Ludmille as she commanded her other three henchwomen to attack the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia. However using her incredible agility and graceful moves...Dorothy easily evaded their attacks before countering. The Queen of Cats watched in admiration and jealousy...as the muscles of Swan Woman's voluptuous white body flexed against the fabric of her thin tight blue and white sticky...as she easily dispatched the three henchwomen with a flurry of punches and kicks. "Your turn now Queen of Cats!...I win!" boasted Dorothy...thinking the battle to be over.

However Ludmille smiled. "Have you bird brain bimbo?!" sneered the Queen of Cats...as she used a remote control to activate a screen on the wall. Dorothy's blue eyes widened with alarm in the slits of her blue and white mask...as she saw Ana and the other two members of their band all tied with rope...all unconscious and tied to an electrical generator. "One press of this button...and those three swans get fried...You don't know where they are and can't save them even if you stop me" gloated Ludmille.
Dorothy knew the villainess was right and that to save her friends...especially Ana...she had to do whatever Ludmille wanted her to do. "Don't hurt them...You win...I'll do anything you want" said Swan Woman...raising her hands in surrender.

"Expose your big breasts...I want to play with them" declared Ludmille. Knowing refusal would mean death for Ana and the other members of her band...Dorothy lowered her hands...and slowly pulled down her thin blue and white sticky...causing her enormous firm white breasts to be exposed in all their naked glory. Through Queen of Cats..slowly walked towards the topless Heroine of Russia. "Do not resist or the Swan Rockers get it" warned Ludmille. " I won't...but you won't get away with this" vowed Swan Woman . The Queen of Cats smiled..as claws appeared from her gloves...and in a swift motion..scratched Dorothy across the summits if her naked huge white breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" groaned Swan Woman as she staggered backwards on the balls of her erotic white feet....feeling pain in her big puffy pink nipples. However the pain was quickly replaced by dizziness as her nipples quickly became hard and erect in a matter of seconds. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What's happening?...Uuuuuuuuuuh
Feeling...hot...helpless...horny" blurted Dorothy. as she swayed dizzily from side to side. "Yes...My claws are coated with a potent aphrodisiac...You can't resist its effects Swan Slut...You're mine now!" sneered Ludmille. Closing the gap between them...the Queen of Cats played with the naked enormous white breasts of the topless...Top Heavy Heroine of Russia.

"UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Swan Woman as her huge firm naked white mounds were freely groped by Ludmille. "OOOOOOOH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Dorothy as Ludmille glided her tongue over her big puffy nipples...licking them...making them...harder and erecter. Unable to defend herself Swan Woman could not stop the Queen of Cats as she caused her swollen big puffy pink nipples to lactate...small waterfalls of white liquid leaking through their hardened tips. "UUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dorothy becoming sexier and sleepier with each passing second. At that moment...Ludmille's henchwomen were starting to recover from the earlier beating Swan Woman had given them.

The Queen of Cats planted a long wet kiss on the glossy pink lips of the sexually aroused Swan Woman. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm" swooned Dorothy...losing all concentration...her mind filled with nothing except thoughts of sex. "Finish her off...Have some fun!" Ludmille ordered her henchwomen....who promptly pinned the helpless Heroine of Russia...on her back...atop a table. "UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" complained Swan Woman as two henchwomen....licked and sucked her hardened and erect big puffy pink nipples simultaneously.

The third henchwoman placed her right index and middle fingers on Swan Woman's clitoris...which was framed against the fabric of her thin tight blue and white sticky...as a semi-hard camel toe...and began to rub the spot vigorously...faster...and faster. Dorothy's blue eyes fluttered rapidly in the slits of her blue and white mask...as thoughts of having sex with Ana flooded her...and she saw herself naked...with her girlfriend...exploiting her freely in her super erogenous zones. "UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UH
...UUH...UUUH....UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH..UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Swan Woman as she could not resist and had three gigantic orgasms in quick succession. "Sweet dreams Swan Slut" sneered Ludmille as she watched Dorothy's blue eyes slowly close in the slits of her blue and white mask as she blacked out.

One hour later

Swan Woman slowly began to wake up. She felt sexy...sleepy...and weak. However as she slowly stirred....the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia felt something was tied to her big puffy pink nipples...and something was inside of her wet and throbbing cunt. Dorothy wanted to moan but knew if she did...she would alert the Queen of Cats and her gang...who would exploit her and keep her helpless. Ana and the other Swan Rockers were also waking up. She was scared to see Swan Woman...naked except for her blue and white mask...defeated and in a dire predicament...with her big hard and erect puffy pink nipples tied with guitar strings and a steel dildo...with a guitar string attached to its free end...shoved into her cunt....as she lay on her back bound to a table.

Ludmille smiled to herself...knowing that if the Swan Rockers did not perform on stage within the next hour...they would be ruined and the Russian Cats would be back on top. Ana and the other Rockers began to scream. "Uuuuuh...need time to relax my nipples...my cunt...to get my super strength back" thought the sleepy and sexually aroused Swan Woman. However the Queen of Cats suspected this was the Heroin of Russia's plan...and had her henchwomen...point guns at the Swan Rockers to shut them up. "If you think I'm going to let you recover...Think again!" she quipped and plucked the string attached to the dildo. This sent vibrations coursing through Dorohty's breasts and cunt. "No...Uuuuuuuuuh...my nipples are getting hard...my cunt is getting wet...must resist" thought Swan Woman...trying not to moan.

"Swan Woman's totally helpless...Only her super powers can save us...I have to help her" thought Ana. Knowing that the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia was trying to buy enough time to regain her super powers...the Queen of Cats thwarted that plan. Tugging on the string attached to the end of the dildo protruding from Swan Woman's throbbing and wet pink cunt...Ludmille drove its metal tip already inside...deeper into her sex...giving the helpless Heroine of Russia no choice but to confirm what Ana knew to be true. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dorothy in erotic pain and pleasure. Ana looked away...saddened by how her protector was being abused and could do nothing to help her. "Good of you to wake up Swan Slut...Time for you to get the full treatment" sneered the Queen of Cats.

The villainess walked over to a guitar...to which another cable running from the protruding dildo was attached and started to play. The energy produced by the guitar went to the generator that was connected to the threads inside of the helpless Heroine of Russia. At first Dorothy only felt small electrical discharges. Ana looked away as the other Swan Rockers watched in dismay as they saw Swan Woman softly moaning..."Uuuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuh". As the Queen of Cats played the guitar faster...the electric shocks inside of Dorothy's wet and throbbing cunt intensified. The guitar strings binding her big puffy pink nipples tightened...pulling them into hardness and erectness...causing white milk to spray like geysers from their hardened tips.

"UUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH' moaned Swan Woman in pain...wiggling helplessly atop the table she was bound too. Excited by this sight...Ludmille played even faster...her hands a blur of motion across the guitar. The dildo vibrated faster and faster...going deeper into Dorothy's sex...pulling on her her big puffy pink nipples tighter and tighter...making her lactate uncontrollably...causing the pressure to build rapidly inside of her sex...until she could offer no more resistance. "UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...
..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH..UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UH..UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UH..UUH...UUUH...
UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" cried Swan Woman...having ten orgasms in quick succession.

However the dildo lodged deep in her sex...prevented any of the cum from escaping. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Swan Woman...her naked enormous white bust heaving up and down with effort...streams of white milk flowing freely from the hardened tips of her hard and erect...big puffy pink nipples...her long muscular legs spread wide open...the sexy toes of her erotic bare white feet...twitching sensuously...her head...pillowed by her long mane of golden tousled...rolling from side to side...like she was in a nightmare which she could not wake up from...her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her blue and white mask as she struggled desperately to remain conscious....as the Queen of Cats continued playing the guitar until the generator overheated and burnt out.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dorothy....her blue eyes barely open in the slits of her blue and white mask...her breathing ragged as evident by the strained rise and fall of her naked enormous firm white breasts...as streams of white milk continued to flow freely from the tips of her hard and erect big puffy pink nipples...guitar strings wrapped tightly around them...cutting deeply and painfully into her tender pink nipples flesh.. feeling building pressure inside of her aching cunt...with no way to release it. Smiling at the weakness of the sleepy Superwoman of Russia...Ludmille dropped the guitar to the floor...walked over and pulled the dildo out of the heroine's cunt with a hard yank.

The Swan Rockers were in tears as they saw a waterfall of white liquid come spraying out from between the parted lips of Swan Woman enlarged clitoris...as she uttered a long loud and submissive moan of..."Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
Dorothy had no idea where she was at that moment. Her head reeling with dizziness...her vision blurred...her mind filled with images of her having sex with Ana...over and over...the desire to be sleepy and submissive...too powerful to resist. "You're totally finished Swan Slut...You're too out of it to save the Swan Rockers...and stop the Russian Cats from going back to the top!" boasted Ludmille.

Ana and the other Swan Rockers watched with sadness and fear as they watched one of Ludmille's henchwomen had her a plastic Ziploc bag...containing a thick cotton pad inside. As the Queen of Cats removed it from the bag...the unmistakeable aroma of chloroform wafted through the air...reaching the nostrils of the Swan Rockers. "No...No..
No...No...No...No!!" they cried as the pad was clamped firmly over the nose and mouth of the helpless Heroine of Russia.

"NNNNN...NNNH...NNnh...Nnh...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnh" sighed Swan Woman into the pad...her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her thin blue and white mask...then slowly closing as her head rolled against her left shoulder. The Swan Rocker's watched as Dorothy's blue eyes slowly closed...as she embraced defeat...and surrendered to total unconsciousness. Ludmille left the pad on Swan Woman's face...keeping her trapped in a deep drugged erotic slumber.

The Queen of Cats then strolled over to the captive Swan Rockers and stopped in front of Ana. "You're a talented musician...I could use a guitarist like you in the Russian Cats...Save yourself and join the band...What do you says?" asked Ludmille. Ana responded by spitting directly in the face of the villainess. "Uuuh!" groaned Ana as the Queen of Cats slapped her across the face with her left hand. "That's shame...You're all going to die within ten minutes of the show starting...the cable binding you is going to be electrified with over 100,000 volts...and there's no one to save you this time!" declared Ludmille...as she and her henchwomen walked away laughing...leaving the Swan Rockers to their fate...while Swan Woman lay naked...bound...and unconscious nearby.

While the other Swan Rockers began to weep...thinking they were going to die...Ana did her best not to give in to despair...casting her eyes to the naked and busty masked heroine...lying nearby...who was their only hope. "Swan Woman!!...Wake up!!...Wake up!!...Please!!" cried Ana. There was no response from Swan Woman...whose naked enormous white breasts continued to rise and fall...as she inhaled the chloroform in the cotton pad that was resting over her nose and mouth. "Swan Woman!!...Wake up!!
We need you!!...I need you!!" cried Ana. She was relieved as she saw the Heroine of Russia begin to roll her head from side to side...trying to shake the pad off her face. She succeeded...and Ana saw Swan Woman's blue eyes open slowly in the slits of her blue and white mask.

"Uuuuuuuh...Ana...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Dorothy as she stared sleepily at her girlfriend. "Swan Woman...You've got to wake up...In ten minutes...we're going to be electrocuted!" cried Ana as the other Swan Rockers openly wailed and wept. However the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia was totally defeated. In her mind...Dorothy could still only think about sex with Ana. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...I can't...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My nipples...so...haaaaaaaaaard...my cunt...so wet...so sexy...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Queen of Cats...has defeated me...Sorry...I...I...can't save you..." apologised the sleepy and sexually aroused Swan Woman....as her blue eyes started to close again. " No Swan Woman!...You can't fall asleep!!...We need you!!" cried Ana to no avail...as she saw the heroine's blue eyes beginning to close. She had to do something to prevent the Heroine of Russia from blacking out and help her to regain her super powers.

Then...Ana saw a pair of loose wires from the burnt out generator which the Queen of Cats had used to power an electric guitar to bring Swan Woman into a state of profound weakness. She looked up and saw a series of overhead sprinklers and fire detectors. Looking at the sharp heels of her boots...Ana Kunestova developed a bold plan in her mind. "Only have one chance at this" thought Ana as she mustered her strength. Stretching her free right leg forward...Ana dragged the heel of her right boot across the floor as hard as she could...generating sparks...which to her joy...caused the exposed wires on the floor to catch fire. Within seconds...the rising smoke reached the fire detectors...and the sprinklers were activated...dousing both the Swan Rockers and the naked...bound...and barely conscious Swan Woman with torrents of water.

As the water bathed every inch of her naked voluptuous and muscular white body...Dorothy felt her big puffy pink nipples starting to become soft as they relaxed...the guitar strings binding them...slowly becoming looser. She also felt the water cleansing her shiny pink cunt from the pain caused by the dildo which had been painfully shoved inside of her virgin sex. "Ohhhhhh...My head clearing...My nipples...becoming soft...My cunt...becoming relaxed...I can feel...my super strength...coming back to me" sighed Swan Woman. Her words caused Ana and the other Swan Rockers to cry out in single chorus.

"Help us Swan Woman!...Help us!" they cried. This time...hearing the cries of Ana and her fellow bandmates...Dorothy flexed her muscular white arms and long muscular white legs...snapping the guitar strings that bound her wrists and ankles to the table. They watched...as with a single bound...Swan Woman leapt gracefully off the table...landing directly before them...and shattered the timer of the device which would have electrocuted the Swan Rockers...with the ball of her erotic bare right white foot.

The Swan Rockers...particularly Ana...were relieved that the Buxom Russian Super Lady saved them in the nick of time. Dorothy wasted no time in snapping the cable which bound them together. "Are you all right?" asked Swan Woman of her secret girlfriend Ana. "Yes...You saved us Swan Woman...but the concert's about to start...and we have to get onstage soon...or the Russian Cats would have won" said Ana and the other Swan Rockers nodded in agreement. "Don't worry my friends...I have a plan" replied Swan Woman as she outlined the details to them.

Meanwhile on stage... the name of Swan Rocks was announced... but no one showed up. The crowd was starting to become rowdy and beginning to boo...when a female rock band...all its members dressed in cat suits came on stage. As the organisers tried to figure out what was going on...the Queen of Cats...walked centre stage and took a microphone. "We're the Russian Cats...Best rockers in Russia...the Swan Bitches have run away...They don't care about you...We do...We love all the fans...and we're going to play for you!!" declared Ludmille as she nodded her head to the rest of her band members as they prepared to play. However before they could...a booming voice was heard. "Stop!!"

The crowd looked to the sky in awe...while the Russian Cats did so in shock and anger...as they all saw Swan Woman...once again clad in her thin blue and white sticky attire...blue and white gladiator heels...silver belt...silver bracelets...and blue and white mask...her long tousled golden hair trailing in the night air...descend gracefully on to the stage. "She's lying!...The Russian Cats tried to murder the Swan Rockers...but they're here now and ready to play!" declared Dorothy...as the curtain to the alternate stage was raised...and the crowd cheered at the sight of the Swan Rockers primed and ready. Ludmille was furious as the crowd turned away from them. "Come on!...Let's get out of here!" yelled the Queen of Cats to their henchwomen as they hastily departed. Swan Woman was about to pursue them when Ana approached.

"Swan Woman...Do you know where Dorothy is?" asked Ana...unaware that the Heroine of Russia was really her girlfriend. "Don't worry Ana...I saved her earlier...I'll find her...You start playing" promised Dorothy as she turned on the balls of her erotic white feet and chased after the Russian Cats. It took the cheering of the crowd...to snap Ana out of her brief daze...as she admired the way Swan Woman's enormous firm white bust bobbed sexily under her thin tight blue and white sticky...having already seen her naked...and knowing the busty heroine loved her touching her massive mounds. Meanwhile...Ludmille and the other four members of the Russian Cats raced towards the exit.

Their retreat was halted by Swan Woman as she landed directly in front of them...blocking their escape. "You did well to knock me out in an unfair fight...but your scheme is over Queen of Cats!...You're going to justice!" declared Dorothy. "Get her my kittens!!" ordered Ludmille...and her four henchwomen...rushed towards the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia. As they battled Swan Woman...Ludmille quickly slipped into a nearby ladies bathroom...changed out of her black cat suit into ordinary clothes...climbed out of the bathroom window...and faded into the crowd at the festival. With a rapid combo of punches and kicks...it was not long before all four henchwomen were lying on the ground...moaning and groaning...as five security guards arrived on the scene.

"Take them away officers!" said Swan Woman...as she ducked into the same bathroom the Queen of Cats went in. Dorothy was surprised to see the villainess' costume lying on the floor of the bathroom but there was no sign of her anywhere. She thought briefly about pursuing the Queen of Cats but the sound of her band playing on stage made Swan Woman realise that Dorothy Sharpova was needed now. Minutes later...Ana and the other Swan Rockers smiled as they saw Dorothy appear on stage and begin to sing. The Swan Rockers played like they never played before...and bought the house down.

24 hours later

At her posh mansion in Moscow...Ludmille fumed. The success of the Swan Rockers...the arrest of her four henchwomen...and their subsequent murders on the way to prison was all over the news. She had been lying low...lest the police or Swan Woman come looking for her. However it was someone else...someone more sinister who came calling. Ludmille saw her in the shadows of her darkened living room...her red hair her most visible feature. Ludmille handed her a photo of Swan Woman. "I'm told you beat her before...I want her eliminated at all costs...I want her to suffer pain and loss of the ones she loves... before she is killed...I will spare no cost...no resource...to see the end of Swan Woman...Will you take the job?" asked Ludmille. The RED QUEEN...nodded in the affirmative.

end.

Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:32 pm