Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:24 pm

Swan Woman 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Swan Woman 2
Swan Woman 2

Moscow, Russia
11 pm

After leaving another rehearsal with her band...the SWAN ROCKERS...lead guitarist ANA KUNESTOVA...took the train to her house that was located in a low income and weird neighbourhood in the city. As she brushed back a strand of her blonde tinted hair back from her face...Ana wondered why her girlfriend and the band's lead vocalist...DOROTHY SHARAPOV... left immediately when the session was done...and did not go to dinner with the rest of the band.  She put it down to nerves Dorothy was feeling since their adventure in the Caucasus region of Russia weeks earlier. They were nearly killed by terrorists...their lives only saved by the mysterious masked heroine who called herself SWAN WOMAN.

Since then...the buxom crime fighter had made several appearances in Moscow...defeating criminals...leaving them for the police to arrest...saving innocent people. There was a time when  Ana remembered that people in Russia doubted the existence of super heroines in the world. However super heroines were very real. As she walked home...Ana remembered reading about them in articles she got off the internet. Several of them were based in the United States...which Ana hoped the Swan Rockers would be able to tour one day...if they got a good record deal.

"If the rest of the world can have super heroines...Russia can have Swan Woman" thought Ana...as she saw a picture of the busty golden haired heroine in her mind's eye. Her voluptuous and muscular white body barely clad in a thin tight blue and white sticky...which barely covered her enormous breasts and her cunt. "I wonder who she is...She's so hot..." wondered Ana as she turned down an alley to take a shortcut to her house. She was still thinking about the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia...and did not know her passage through the alley caught the attention of two thugs who saw her as an easy mark.

They began calling her sexy names and making obscene noises...but Ana ignored them...quickening her pace. However further down the alley...two more thugs stepped in front of her...blocking her path...allowing the first two thugs...to catch up with them. "Where you going bitch?!" snarled one thug. "You will make a good meal for us!" sneered another thug. "Go to hell!" cried Ana as she punched this thug in the face. As he fell to the ground...the two thugs standing behind Ana grabbed her. The thug who Ana punched got up and punched her in the gut. "Uuuh" groaned Ana...doubling over...dazed by the blow. "You got spunk bitch!...We'll show you who's boss!" snarled the thug...as he raised his right fist to hit Ana again.

However before he could do anything...he felt someone poke him in the back. He turned around...and  was shocked to see a woman with voluptuous and muscular body standing before him.
She was wearing  a thin tight blue and white stickye...which barely covered her enhanced white breasts and her clitoris...silver bracelets bearing the swan insignia adorned her wrists...while blue and white gladiator heels appeared on the lower part of her long muscular white legs...showcasing her erotic white feet...with sexy glossy toenails...to match her glossy fingernails. Her blue eyes glared at him through the slits of a blue and white mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...that was framed by a long mane of golden tousled hair.

"Don't you touch her!" cried Swan Woman as she sent him flying through the air...over the heads of his friends...with a right fist to the jaw. Another thug lunged at the  Top Heavy Heroine of Russia...who easily evaded his wild punches with the grace of a swan...before dropping him to the ground with a left foot to his groin.  Seeing how easily their two comrades were defeated... the two thugs holding Ana...released her...ran to assist their fallen friends...and beat a hasty retreat from the alley. Ana looked in awe of the masked buxom beauty...who had saved her life for a second time. "Swan Woman!...Thank God!...You saved me again!" declared Ana as she embraced the Sexy Superwoman of Russia in an impromptu hug of gratitude.

Taken by surprise...Dorothy's blue eyes fluttered in the slits of her blue and white mask...as she felt her nipples become a little hard under her thin tight blue and white sticky. However composing herself...she gently pushed her friend away. "I'm glad you're safe Miss Kunestova...I am a big fan of your music...You bring happiness to the Russian people...It's my mission to defend them from evil...if ever you need me...I promise I'll never be far away" vowed Swan Woman. Ana watched in awe as the  Top Heavy Heroine of Russia... flexed her large white thighs...leapt into the air and then flew away. Neither of them were aware of a figure lurking in the shadows nearby...who had heard everything Swan Woman said...and knew that Ana was the perfect bait to capture her.

A few days later

The Swan Rockers continued rehearsing and composing new songs. The success of their peace tour in the Caucasus region had caught the attention of music executives in Moscow...and the band was now being sought after for several new engagements. One of the deals worked out for them by their business manager...MAXIMOV MOON...a veteran in the rock scene...was an opening act for another top rock band ...the RUSSIAN CATS.  While their fellow band members were excited to be sharing the same stage with the Cats...Dorothy and Ana were a bit thoughtful. The Russian Cats were an older band than the Swan Rockers...having opened for top acts like Black Sabbath...and Guns N Roses...when they played in Russia.  However they had shunned all other attempts to have an opening act with them...until now.

This made Dorothy and Ana a little wary of the Cats...thinking they had an ulterior motive. As they wrapped up another rehearsal...and their fellow band members were making their departure for their homes...Dorothy noticed that Ana seemed a little thoughtful. "Something wrong Ana?" asked Dorothy...placing her right hand on her girlfriend's left shoulder. Ana placed her left hand on Dorothy's right hand and turned to look at her girlfriend. "I think I'm in love with someone...who saved my life...I think she's in love with me too...but I don't know" replied Ana. Dorothy knew that she was talking about Swan Woman...and felt a little jealous of her sexy super-powered alter-ego. She felt her nipples getting hard under her top...and decided to change the subject.  "So you think the Cats are cool with us opening for them?" asked Dorothy.

Ana shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe...but it's hard to tell...Moon is right though...This is a good opportunity for the Swan Rockers...to get noticed...maybe we can get to play in America like we always dreamed we would...Besides...word is the Cats have had a lot of success because they got a big investor behind them" she replied. Dorothy nodded in agreement. "We should treat this like any other gig...The Cats became a success...and  the Swan Rockers will be one too...Russia is big enough for the both of us" said Dorothy. Embracing Ana briefly...Dorothy made a swift departure from the recording studio where they had been rehearsing.

Finding a secluded alley a short distance away...Dorothy focused on her silver swan shaped bracelet...initiating her amazing transformation into the sexy Swan Woman. Her black leather jacket...white shirt...blue jeans and black leather boots...being replaced by her thin tight blue and white sticky.. barely covering her new voluptuous and muscular white body...silver bracelets with swan insignia...blue and white gladiator heels which showcased her long muscular white legs...as well as her erotic white feet...the blue and white swan mask covering the upper part of her beauteous face...her blonde hair becoming longer tousled and golden.  Flexing her long muscular white legs...Dorothy launched herself into the sky...setting off to fight crime.

However preoccupied with her mission...Swan Woman had no idea that Ana Kunestova was in danger. Leaving the studio some time later in a different direction to catch a train to take her to her home district...Ana met a redheaded woman who was in awe when she met her. She gushed about being a fan of the Swan Rockers and especially about admiring Ana and her music.  Her words made Ana feel good...and briefly forget her emotional dilemma about her feelings for Swan Woman...and her feelings for Dorothy. When the woman asked for her autograph...Ana willingly obliged. However as she was writing the autograph...the redhead pressed a bracelet on her right wrist against the left side of Ana's neck.

"Uhh" groaned Ana as she felt a sharp electric shock...and collapsed unconscious against the redheaded woman...who quickly dumped her in the back of a van which pulled up alongside her...got in...and the van sped off. Sometime later...after defeating some criminals in different parts of Moscow...Swan Woman alighted from the sky to the street...to find Ana's guitar with a note attached to it.  The note told her to come alone to a particular location if she wanted to save Ana. Dorothy knew she had no choice...and took to the sky in a flash. "This is a trap but I have to fall into it...I have to save Ana" resolved the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia...as she flew over Moscow.

It was not long before Swan Woman gracefully alighted from the sky into a locked junkyard...in the eastern part of Moscow. Her enormous firm breasts swaying sexily under her thin tight blue and white sticky...the firm cheeks of big round white ass moving in tandem...Dorothy strolled boldly towards a shed in the middle of the junkyard...concealed from view by stacks of rusty iron automobile shells...where the note said Ana would be found.  Entering the shed...and turning on the light...the Sexy Superwoman of Russia found herself confronted by three thugs...who were guarding Ana...who was seated...bound...gagged and unconscious...on a chair in the middle of the rusty old iron shed.

"Let her go and surrender!" ordered Swan Woman as she assumed her heroic pose before the thugs. Her hands on her shapely hips...her long muscular white legs spread slightly apart...her enormous bust pushed confidently towards them. The trio responded by rushing the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia all at once. The muscles of her voluptuous white body were accentuated against the fabric of her thin tight blue and white sticky as she quickly dispatched them...with a rapid combination of punches. "Ana!...Are you all right?" asked Dorothy which concern in her voice as she rushed towards where her girlfriend was seated...bound and gagged...determined to free her.

Just at that moment...a series of overhead sprinklers inside the shed...were activated by the touch of a button. "It's going to take more than water to stop me!" said Swan Woman aloud...her thin tight blue and white sticky quickly becoming soaked by the clear liquid which bathed her from her head down to the sexy toes of her erotic white feet.  However as the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia got closer to where her unconscious girlfriend was...she felt a now familiar feeling in her enormous firm bust. "Ohh...My nipples...starting to get...hard?...Uuuh..I....suddenly...feel..dizzy..." admitted Dorothy. "That's not water super bitch!" a female voice said.

Swan Woman turned unsteadily on the balls of her erotic white feet...her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her blue and white mask...as the liquid continued to bathe her from above...as she saw a red-headed woman...with a shapely body...in a black bodysuit approaching. "Got to...save Ana..." gasped Swan Woman...as she extended her muscular right white arm at her female opponent...who easily evaded her clenched right fist. "My turn" quipped the redhead...as she pressed the bracelet on her right wrist...directly into the middle of  Dorothy's enhanced bust.
"AIEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed Swan Woman in agony as powerful electric shocks were administered to her enormous firm breasts through the thin fabric of her soaked blue and white sticky... raising her muscular white arms in the air...rising on the balls of her erotic white feet.

Unable to maintain her balance the Sexy Superwoman of Russia fell to the ground...landing on her back...her muscular white arms and long muscular white legs flailing in the air. The redheaded villainess straddled Dorothy in a flash...pinning her to the ground...yanking down the top of her thin tight blue and white sticky...placing her black gloved hands on top of her exposed enormous firm white breasts...and rubbing then vigorously. "AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...YOUR HANDS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...LIKE SANDPAPER..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...RUBBING MY NIPPLES...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...MAKING THEM HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...GETTING WEAK...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...GETTING SLEEPY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...CAN'T FIGHT BACK...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" cried Swan Woman wiggling helplessly on the ground
..as the liquid bathed her now exposed bust...making it gleam with a hazy aura.

It was not long before...her muscular white arms fell limp and useless on either side of her shapely upper body...while her long muscular white legs...spread themselves wide apart below her wide curvy waist. As the redheaded villainess felt the movements of the Buxom Russian Crusader's voluptuous and muscular body get slower until she became motionless underneath her...she switched her tactics. Observing how hard and erect Dorothy's big puffy pink nipples had become from the rapid rubbing with the sandpaper pads taped to the palms of her gloves...she gripped them between her thumbs and index fingers...and started to rotate them...in a steady clockwise direction...as the liquid bathed every inch of her exposed enormous white bust. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...some kind...of drug...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...making my nipples...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...taking them...for a spin...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feels good
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy.....You're making me...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" confessed Swan Woman.

"I know...Your big boobs and huge nipples are the source of your super powers" gloated the redhead villainess. "Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...that's right...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...just found that out...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dorothy...staring with sleepy blue eyes at the villainess...who was straddling her...and playing with her nipples at will. "All those super powers...but put vodka on your big boobs...turn on your nipples...and you're helpless" gloated the redhead...as she pinched and rotated the heroine's hard and erect big puffy pink nipples...which were now shiny with the potent alcohol which bathed her naked enormous white bust...until streams of milk began to flow out of their hardened tips."Uuuuuuuuuuuh
...lactating,..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting weaker...sleepier...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...stop....stop...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" pleaded Swan Woman...who was totally at the mercy of the villainess.

Dorothy could do nothing as the villainess stripped off her soaked thin tight blue and white sticky...leaving her only with her blue and white mask...silver bracelets...and blue and white gladiator heels on. Changing her position so she was now squatting beside the helpless Heroine of Russia...the redheaded villainess kept fondling her  naked massive white bust with the fingers of her left hand...while simultaneously taking her right index finger...and rubbing it up and down the heroine's shiny pink clitoris...located in the middle of her neatly trimmed golden pubic bush...blowing on it intermittently. "Ooooooooooh...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Swan Woman...reeling from the pure erotic pleasure being administered to her wet and throbbing clitoris.

As the lips of Swan Woman's pink clitoris parted...the villainess thrust her right index and middle fingers into the space. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dorothy...her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her blue and white mask... as the redhead probed deep into her sex...simultaneously licking each of her wet...shiny...hard and erect...big puffy pink nipples...with her tongue. "Don't fight it super bitch...Give up...Give in...Your weakness is sex...Think about Ana...Her hands on your big boobs...her fingers...her tongue on your huge nipples...feel her inside your sex...Do it...Do it now" sneered the villainess as she simultaneously fondled Dorothy nipples...and fingered her in her cunt.

Her words found fertile ground inside of the jaded brain of the Sexy Superwoman of Russia...as she imagined it was Ana Kunestova... fondling her breasts...fingering her cunt...over and over again...as the liquid from the overhead sprinklers continued to bathe her from her head all the way to the sexy toes of her erotic white feet...which twitched frantically in her blue and white gladiator heels...as her head  spun faster and faster...rivers of white milk flowed freely out of the hardened tips of her big puffy pink nipples...as pressure built rapidly inside her throbbing cunt...until she could no longer hold on.

"UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Swan Woman as the villainess brought her to a gigantic orgasm...a waterfall of white liquid gushing out of the parted pink lips of her shiny and wet clitoris.  Dorothy's blue eyes fluttered...once...twice...then slowly closed in the slits of her blue and white mask...as her head rolled against her right shoulder...and she succumbed to unconsciousness for the first time as a super heroine.

Standing up...the red-headed villainess...took out a radio. "This is RED KILLER...Swan Woman is unconscious...Come and collect her and the rocker" she said into the radio as the special liquid aphrodisiac from the overhead sprinklers in the shed was exhausted. A van pulled up...and like clockwork...thugs in black entered the shed. Several ropes were used to bind the defeated  Top Heavy Heroine of Russia...all over her voluptuous and muscular white body. The unconscious Swan Woman and Ana Kunestova...were then placed inside of the van...which left the junkyard...once they were inside.

One hour later.

Carrying the naked...unconscious...and bound Swan Woman over her left shoulder...Red Killer brought her inside of the hideout...and dropped her like a sack of potatoes on a steel table...in front of IGOR DAMEGOV...who had hired her to capture Buxom Russian Crime Fighter. "You live up to your reputation Comrade...You have delivered the Swan Bitch as I wanted...and you shall be rewarded" said Damegov as one of his terrorists...handed Red Killer a briefcase full of cash. "The super slut's weakness are her breasts...her nipples...and her cunt...also she can't handle vodka on her big breasts and nipples" said the Red Killer...pointing out Dorothy's shiny...hard and erect...big puffy pink nipples... her expanded pink clit...which was shining and wide open from the massive orgasm which knocked her out.  "She's also hot for the rocker girl" said Red Killer...referring to Ana. Damegov now knew how to deal with Swan Woman.

Three hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who...? moaned Swan Woman...announcing her return to consciousness. Groggy from the effects of the vodka...and the abuse of her breasts and cunt...the Sexy Superwoman of Russia...was unware...that she was lying flat on her back atop a steel table...her muscular white arms and long muscular white legs spread-eagled...her wrists and ankles bound to opposite ends of the table. "We meet again Swan Bitch!" sneered Damegov as he stood over her...and gave the exposed big puffy pink nipples of the Heroine of Russia a hard squeeze with his thumbs and index fingers. "AIEEEEEEE...MY NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEE...THAT HURTS...AIEEEEEEE...FEEL...WEAK...SLEEPY...SO SLEEPY...AIEEEEE..AIEEEE" complained Dorothy...her blue eyes fluttering rapidly in the slits of her blue and white mask...as she wiggled helplessly before him....her fists clenched...the sexy toes of her erotic white feet curled with tension.

The moans of the Buxom Russian Crusader...caused Ana...who was seated in a wooden chair nearby...bound hands and feet with ropes. ..to stir.  Still groggy from the electric shock...Ana was dizzy and not aware of where she was or what was happening.  After giving the big puffy pink nipples of the helpless Heroine of Russia a long squeeze...Damegov released his hold on the sexy summits of her enormous firm white breasts. Her exposed  firm white breasts heaving rapidly up and down.. Dorothy glared at the Caucasus crime boss. "So you're the one who hired that red haired woman to capture me!...You can't keep me prisoner!...I'm going to get free and I'm going to take you to the authorities!" declared Swan Woman.  As she completed her heroic speech...one of Damegov's thugs brought a bottle of vodka...and handed him the bottle.

"Great speech Swan Bitch!...That deserves a toast!" sneered Damegov as he slowly uncapped the bottle. "No!...Not vodka!...No!...No!" cried Dorothy....wiggling frantically atop the table...unable to break the ropes binding her wrists and ankles...dreading what was she knew was coming. The worst fears of the helpless Heroine of Russia were realised...as Damegov uncapped the bottle...and poured  half the bottle of  vodka...all over her expansive firm white bust. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...NOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...VODKA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
ALL OVER MY BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH"
moaned Swan Woman...as the movements of her voluptuous and muscular white body slowed...as the vodka was poured on to her naked enormous white bust...making it gleam.

Handing the half full bottle of vodka back to the thug who gave it to him...Damegov placed his hands over Dorothy's exposed enormous firm white breasts. "Nooooo...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Stop...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...rubbing vodka...all over my breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...focusing on my nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...vodka...is making them...
so...h..ha..haa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....rrrr...d....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...becoming...so sleepy...so...sexy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...stop...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...stop" moaned Swan Woman as Damegov rubbed vodka into her big puffy pink nipples with his thumbs...making them become shiny  hard as stone...erect...and bullet shaped.  Ana heard the moans of the helpless Heroine of Russia but all she could see before her eyes were blurry images.  After massaging the big puffy pink nipples of  the Top Heavy Russian Crime Fighter into hardness and erectness...Damegov paused.

"So your big breasts can't handle vodka?...How about your clit?" asked the Caucasus crime lord. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh...I don't know...Never tried it...Uuuuuuuuuh" sighed Dorothy. Accepting her invitation... Damegov took back the bottle...and emptied the remaining vodka between her wide open large white thighs. "AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...VODKA...ON MY CLITORIS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...IT BURNS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...LIKE FIRE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"  screamed Swan Woman...as her voluptuous and muscular white body...thrashed violently atop the table...to the cheers and applause of Damegov's thugs. Placing his right index and middle fingers...in the middle of her shiny pink clitoris...gleaming from the vodka...in the middle of her neatly trimmed forest of golden pubic hair... Damegov rubbed it vigorously.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...VODKA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GETTING PAST MY CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
..INSIDE MY CUNT...BEING FINGERED...GOING TO...GOING TO...UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dorothy as she had a sequence of three orgasms in quick succession.  Damegov smiled as he removed his fingers...and a tsunami of white cum...came gushing out of the wide open...swollen pink lips of  Dorothy's throbbing clitoris.

"Sweet dream Swan Bitch...You'll  be out for hours...We'll have more fun when you wake up" sneered Damegov... as he raised his stained right index and middle fingers right under the flaring nostrils of the helpless Heroine of Russia. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
cooed Swan Woman...her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her blue and white mask...as she inhaled her own cum...and fainted immediately...her head rolling against her left shoulder...as she welcomed unconsciousness. Damegov and his men left the room laughing...convinced the Buxom Russian Crime Fighter would cause them no further trouble.  However they did not realise that Ana Kunestova...was slowly regaining consciousness.

Once Damegov and his men left the room...Ana's senses began to return even more. Her hearing and her vision cleared...as the grogginess caused by the electric shock which had knocked her out. As she remembered how a strange woman had knocked her out...and wondered where she was...Ana's eyes fell upon the naked voluptuous and muscular white body of a woman...who lying sprawled out on her back...atop a table...bound by her wrists and ankles to the table. Ana was in awe of the woman's impressive body...especially her enormous firm breasts...capped at their summits by hard...giant puffy pink nipples. When she noticed the blue and white mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face. Ana instantly realised this was the woman who saved her life twice.

"Swan Woman!...Swan Woman!" cried Ana to the unconscious Heroine of Russia...trying to get her to wake up. She was relieved when she saw the heroine's head begin to roll from side to side...and her eyes begin to flutter in the slits of her blue and white mask in response. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh...What?...Uuuuuuuuuuh
Where?...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Who?" sighed Dorothy. "It's me...Ana Kunestova...Swan Woman...you have to save us" pleaded Ana. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...I...can't...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...these crooks...put vodka...on my breasts...and...my clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...that makes me powerless...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...weak...sleepy...so sleepy...want to pass out..." sighed Dorothy as she looked at Ana with sleepy blue eyes in the slits of her blue and white mask.

Hearing the weakness and fatigue in the heroine's voice...and seeing her fighting a losing battle to keep her blue eyes open in the slits of her blue and white mask...Ana realised she had to do something to revive Swan Woman...because only her super powers could save them both from whatever grim fate their captors had planned for them. "You have to wake up Swan Woman!...You have to save us!" cried Ana as she struggled with the ropes binding her to the chair she was sitting in. "Ana...I...I...can't...I...I'm so sleepy...vodka...all over...my breasts...rubbed into...my nipples...to make...them...hard...vodka...rubbed into my clitoris...inside...my cunt...never...been defeated...like this...just....want...to...be...unconscious...for days..." complained Dorothy to her girlfriend...as sleep beckoned to her.

"No Swan Woman!..Wake up!..You have to..." cried Dorothy trying to snap the helpless Heroine of Russia out of the sexy and sleepy stupor she was in. The rock guitarist...in her efforts to get free and help the sleepy Swan Woman...toppled over to the floor...still tied in the chair...but managing to loosen the knots of the ropes a little. However the sound of her chair hitting the floor...caught the attention of Damegov and his men. Snapping the fingers of his right hand...Damegov got two thugs to haul the still bound Ana up...setting her and the chair upright on the floor. "Going somewhere?!" he sneered as he drove his left fist into Ana's gut. "Uuuuuuh" groaned Ana...doubling over in pain.

"Stop...Uuuuuh...Leave her...alone" cried Dorothy...seeing her girlfriend in trouble...but feeling too sleepy and sexy to do anything about it. Damegov then turned his attention back to the bound buxom Russian super heroine. "Yeah Swan Bitch?!...What do going to do about it?!" sneered Damegov...as he seized both of Dorothy's naked enhanced enormous white breasts again. Damegov's men laughed as he squeezed and groped the naked vulnerable enormous white bust of the helpless Heroine of Russia again. "UUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH"
moaned Swan Woman...feeling her big puffy pink nipples becoming hard and erect again...becoming sleepier and sleepier with each passing second.

"Now to put your lights out bitch!" sneered Damegov...as he placed his right index and middle fingers on to Dorothy's shiny pink clitoris...and started to rub it vigorously. "NOOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUH...MY CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T FIGHT BACK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING TURNED ON
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T HOLD ON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO SLEEPY...I'M GOING
...TO..UH...GOT TO...UUH...GOT TO...UH...UUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUH" panted Swan Woman...feeling the pressure building to intolerable levels inside of her cunt. "No...Uuuuuuuuuuh...going to cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...this will knock me out for days...can't hold on...can't save Ana..." thought Dorothy in panic...as a powerful orgasm loomed.

As he vigorously rubbed Dorothy's clitoris...Damegov grinned as he watched her do nothing but moan in pleasure...confident that she could do nothing to stop him. However just as she was about to have a massive orgasm...Swan Woman saw Ana manage to free herself...and lunge towards Damegov pushing him away in the nick of time. "Bitch!" snarled Damegov as he punched Ana in the face. The guitarist fell to the floor...as Damegov drew a knife to kill her. Seeing her girlfriend in danger...Swan Woman focused her mind...suppressing thoughts of sex. Damegov and his men were startled a the voluptuous and muscular white body of the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia was suddenly surrounded by a blue aura.

When it faded...she was clad in her thin tight blue and white sticky...silver swan belt...silver bracelets...blue and white mask...and blue and white gladiator heels again. Her super strength restored...Swan Woman flexed her muscular white arms and thick muscular white legs...snapping the ropes binding her. Lying on the floor...Ana watched in awe as the Sexy Superwoman of Russia...made quick work of Damegov and his men...felling them effortlessly and swiftly with a flurry of  punches and kicks. Her enemies defeated...Swan Woman extended her hands to Ana and helped the guitarist to her feet.  Dorothy embraced her girlfriend...happy that she was safe. "Thanks Ana...You saved my life...These crooks won't hurt you now...Stay here...the police will be here soon" said Swan Woman as she made her departure. Her words were confirmed by the arrival of Russia's Finest on the scene.

30 minutes later

The  Swan Rockers were on stage at a stadium in Moscow...opening a concert for the Russian Cats. With Ana on guitar...and Dorothy on vocals...performing a wide medley of songs...the Swan Rockers gave the sell out crowd a performance they could not forget. So much so...that when the Russian Cats took centre stage nearly half an hour later...the music they played only seemed to anger the crowd the more they played. No one was more worried and angry than the Cats' leader LUDMILLE...as she tried everything she could to sway the crowd...and make them forget the performance of the Swan Rockers. It failed as a chorus of monumental boos soon filled the stadium. The Cats had not finished their song set...when the crowd began to throw objects at them. Ludmille shrieked as someone nailed her in the face with a tomato...and a photographer got the picture of her dirty face.

The next day

The cover story on all of the newspapers in Moscow was about the great humiliation of the Russian Cats and the breakout performance of the Swan Rockers. Ludmille ripped up the paper as she read it in her penthouse apartment. "Those Swan Rockers will pay for this!!" she vowed.

In another place

The Red Killer opened the newspaper and saw the news that Damegov and his men had been captured by the police. The Red Killer knew that only Swan Woman could have defeated them and left them tied up for the police. "You're stronger than I thought Swan Slut...You won this time...but we'll cross paths again...and I will defeat you" vowed the Red Killer.

To be continued.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:10 am