Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 am

Swan Woman 
Megalomaniac

Post Swan Woman
Author's note: Introducing a new heroine.

Swan Woman 

St Petersburg
Russia
11 pm

DOROTHY SHARAPOV...was in her element.  On stage...the cheers of the crowd and the music of her band...the SWAN ROCKERS...filling the air.  Dancing around on stage...dressed in black leather...her blonde hair flailing as she head banged...the 20 year old Russian songbird...mesmerised the crowd  of screaming fans before her with her voice...and her skilful dance moves. Every now and then...as the Swan Rockers performed their song set...Dorothy would cast a glance to her  girlfriend...ANA KUNESTOVA...the band's lead guitarist...whose wicked guitar riffs backed her vocals...and wowed the crowd in her own right. With a mass following  throughout Russia...the Swan Rockers were the most exciting thing to come out since the fall of the Soviet Union...as they performed to this sell out crowd in St Petersburg.

When the show was over...the Swan Rockers retired to their bus located behind the stadium where they has just performed. Dorothy and Ana walked towards the bus...holding hands...happy that the show had gone so well...and that it was over. The other band members were also happy and chatting among themselves "I can't wait to get back to the hotel..." said Dorothy as she gazed into Ana's brown eyes. "Why wait for the hotel?" asked Ana with a wicked grin...which made Dorothy's nipples stiffen under her shirt...and her cunt become moist in the confines of her pants. However their plans for a romantic interlude...when a man and a woman approached them.

They showed Dorothy and Ana their ids. They were members of a non-governmental organisation. "Miss Sharapov...We need your band's help...The Caucasus Region is facing a problem...We want to hire your band to tour the region...bring some goodwill" said the man. Dorothy looked at Ana and then at the man and woman. "We're all about doing good things for Russia...You can count us in" said Dorothy as she agreed to their request...thinking it was noble. However neither Dorothy nor Ana...or other members of the Swan Rockers had any idea of what was to come...or the danger they would face.

A few weeks later

The Swan Rockers were happy that the tour of the Caucasus was being very well received. Their entourage  passed through regions such as Krasnodar, Stavropol, Dagestan... among other places...performing to large crowds...who bought into their messages of peace and friendship. The band's last concert was scheduled to be in Chechnya. On their train..which was heavily guarded by police officers..Dorothy was reading online stories on her phone about Chechnya being the place where the Caucasus and the Russian government would be holding talks aimed at signing a peace agreement...to end fighting in the region...and hold elections for a democratic government in the Caucasus for the first time since the fall of the Soviet Union.

Dorothy was thinking how good it would be when this long tour was over....and the band returned home to Moscow. She was eager to take some time off and spend it with Ana. However just at that moment...an explosion rocked the train...causing two of the cars to separate from the rest of the train...which went hurtling off the tracks in the hilly terrain that they were travelling through. "Ana!...Ana!...Where are you?!" cried Dorothy...making her way out of her cabin...trying to find her girlfriend and the rest of her band...as smoke and fire filled the train car she was in...as she passed over some dead or wounded police officers. At that moment...grenades were hurled through the broken windows of this train car...by masked terrorists who had attacked the train with a missile strike. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Dorothy as she collapsed to the floor...and was unconscious in seconds from the powerful knockout gas from the grenades.

Some hours later

"Uuuuuuh" groaned Dorothy as she woke up. She tried to move...but soon realised that she was tied up. Nearby were Ana and the rest of the Swan Rockers who were also tied up. She looked around and realised they were in cave...but not alone.  Watching them was a man called IGOR DAMEGOV...an infamous terrorist leader in the Caucasus Region.  Dorothy became angry as she looked at the way Damegov was looking at them...especially at Ana. "What do you want with us?!" cried Dorothy...turning his attention towards her.  "You will be part of the peace agreement between my leader...and Russia...I went through a lot of planning to get you here...my leader's daughter is a big fan...afterwards...who knows what pleasure you can bring...it would not be disappointing if the agreement is spoiled" grinned Damegov.

Dorothy got angry and getting to her feet...yelled a slew of profanities in Russian...which angered Damegov...who was not used to being verbally abused by a woman. "Guards!" yelled Damegov...and two terrorists rushed in...grabbing Dorothy by her arms. "No!...No!" cried Ana and the other rockers as they saw two other terrorists arrive and guns pointed at Dorothy. "Kill her!" ordered Damegov. However before they could shoot...the cave shook...and Dorothy fell through a hole which h opened up in the cave floor and closed once she fell through. Ana was horrified.. and could not stop crying...thinking her girlfriend was gone forever.
However she had no idea that Dorothy was not dead

Minutes..later the blonde singer woke up in an underground lake. "Uuuuuh" groaned Dorothy...her entire body aching from the fall but then she saw several white swans near her...using their white wings to heal her wounds. As she stood up...Dorothy saw a swan shaped silver bracelet hovering before her in the air.
"What is this?...Something is telling me...to put it on...it's as if...this bracelet has chosen me" thought Dorothy as she donned the brightly shining bracelet on her right wrist. As she did...the blonde singer saw a giant glow appear around her body...and felt incredible energy flowing through her. Dorothy felt her body becoming shapelier...sexier...stronger.

Her already well rounded breasts increased in size...as did the rest of her body. Her black leather attire and boots disappeared...replaced by a thin tight blue and white taupe...which barely covered her enhanced white breasts and her clitoris...silver bracelets bearing the swan insignia adorned her wrists...while blue and white gladiator heels appeared on the lower part of her long muscular white legs...showcasing her erotic white feet...with sexy glossy toenails...to match her glossy fingernails. Walking over to the lake...she saw a blue and white mask covered the upper part of her face...and her blonde hair...was now long golden and tousled.

"You have been chosen Dorothy Sharapov...to be the SWAN WOMAN...Heroine of Russia...Champion of peace...Your mission is to fight evil...You will have the strength of more than ten men...the power of flight...and the agility of a swan...Do you accept?" said a voice. "Yes...I am...the SWAN WOMAN" agreed Dorothy...knowing with her new found super powers she could save Ana and her friends in the band.

Back in the cave...Damegov felt there was no way that Dorothy could have survived that fall. He turned his attention to Ana and the other Swan Rockers. "See what happens when you cross me...Nobody denies me what I want...Give it up...or else" snarled Damegov...with a snap of the fingers of his left hand. Four terrorists with him all aimed their AK-47 assault rifles at Ana and the other rockers. However before they could shoot...Damegov and his men were surprised by a woman with a luxuriant body...who came flying into a cave and landed before them.

Ana and the other Swan Rockers too were mesmerised by the Golden Haired Goddess as she landed on her erotic white feet before them and assumed a heroic pose. Her hands on her shapely hips...her long muscular white legs spread slightly apart...her enormous bust pushed confidently towards them. "Who are you?!" snarled Damegov...startled and annoyed by the appearance of the scantily clad masked woman. "I am Swan Woman...Heroine of Russia...These women are under my protection!...Release them at once!" quipped Dorothy...her voice altered so that no one...not even Ana recognised her. "Nobody tells me what to do!...Kill her!!" yelled Damegov.

The four terrorists opened fire...but with the grace and agility of a swan...Dorothy effortlessly evaded the bullets and counter-attacked.  A rapid flurry of punches and kicks...soon had all four terrorists down and out on the floor of the cave. Damegov threw a hand grenade but Swan Woman easily dodged it...as it sailed past her voluptuous and muscular white body. The grenade harmlessly exploded against a wall of a cave...and Swan Woman flew towards Damegov...planting the ball of her erotic white right foot hard into his jaw. "Give up!...You cannot defeat me!" declared Dorothy. "Maybe not...but either you stop me or save the bitches!" snarled Damegov as he activated a bomb that would explode in 30 seconds...and ran away. 

Choosing to let the villain escape...Swan Woman ran to where the bomb was and  flung it with her super strength several feet away.  The bomb fell into a chasm...and exploded harmlessly.  The Buxom Russian Crusader wasted no time in freeing Ana and the other Swan Rockers. As the other band members hugged each other...Ana cried...saying that Dorothy was dead. "No...I saved your friend...Follow the exit to the cave...She will be with the police..." Swan Woman assured her. Before Ana could say another word...the Sexy Heroine of Russia flexed her large white thighs...and flew away as mysteriously as she had come. Sure enough...Ana found Dorothy outside of the cave with a large group of police officers who had captured Damegov's men.

However  Damegov himself had escaped. Dorothy thought nothing of it. She was happy that Ana and the rest of her friends were safe. Days later...the Swan Rockers completed their tour in Chechnya...and the peace agreement was signed...making it more difficult for the Caucasus criminal organisations to operate as freely as they once did. In the shadows of the building where the agreement was signed...Damegov met with a  mystery figure...and handed over a dossier containing photos of Swan Woman...which had been taken when she captured some more of his men in the days leading up to the concert. "I want you to capture this bitch who messed up my plans" said Damegov. The figure accepted the dossier...nodded and vanished into the darkness.
A few days later...
Moscow, Russia
 9 pm

After getting out of a band rehearsal and giving Ana an excuse...Dorothy transformed into Swan Woman and went out on one of her many nightly patrols of the city. Since the events in the Caucasus...the name of Swan Woman had spread throughout Russia...as the masked buxom heroine swooped in out of nowhere...defeating criminals...and saving lives. As she soared over the skyline of Moscow...Swan Woman was surprised at how stiff her nipples were every time she saved someone...and even when she was around her bandmate and girlfriend Ana. "This wasn't something the voice told me about...Why do I get aroused so easily?...What does it mean?" wondered Dorothy.

The Russian superwoman's thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of a woman's screams.  Her blue eyes narrowed in the slits of her blue and white mask as she saw two thugs in an alley trying to rob a woman.  Adjusting her voluptuous and muscular white body...her long tousled golden hair trailing behind her head...Swan Woman gracefully descended into the alley. A right fist to the jaw sent one thug sprawling along the ground. Spinning around...Dorothy extended her long muscular white leg...driving the ball of her erotic left white foot into the gut of the second thug...and he went crashing into some garbage cans nearby.
"Are you all right Miss" asked Swan Woman as she helped the older woman to her feet. "Yes thank you" replied the woman...grateful to the buxom heroine.

However...a hobo who happened to stagger out of an adjoining alley nearby.. saw  Swan Woman standing in heroic pose...over the two unconscious thugs...while the older woman quickly made her departure. "You hoax!" he snarled...and hurled a bottle he was holding in his right hand at the  Sexy Superwoman of Russia. Dorothy whirled round...extending her right muscular white arm...her clenched right fist smashing the bottle before it could hit her. However what she could not stop was the vodka which the bottle contained...splashing on to her...especially on to her enormous firm white bust...barely covered by her thin tight blue and white sticky. 

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...What's happening?....Nipples...becoming...haaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Vodka affecting them...Uuuuuuuuuuh...feeling...dizzy" blurted Swan Woman as she began to sway unsteadily from side to side...the outline of her nipples becoming pronounced against the fabric of her thin tight blue and white attire. Dorothy felt her eyelids becoming heavy...and her vision began to blur...as the drunkard approached her. "Uuuuuuuh" groaned Swan Woman as she tried to punch him...but missed with a wild left swing. The hobo got behind her...and grabbed her huge bust with his dirty hands. Thinking the masked woman was some kind of hot stripper...the drunk began to rub Dorothy's enormous firm breasts.

"UUUUUUUUNH...YOUR HANDS...SO ROUGH...CALLOUSED...UUUUUUUUUNH...MY NIPPLES...BECOMING...HARDER...AND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...HARDER...YOU ARE MAKING ME...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...SLEEPY...BECOMING...SO SLEEPY..." complained Dorothy as she wiggled helplessly in the grips of the drunken hobo...her long muscular white legs flailing willy in the air...as her hands gripped the wrists of the hobo....unable to pry his dirty and calloused hands off her enhanced bust...as he groped them...making her nipples harden at an alarming rate underneath her thin tight blue and white sticky. As she struggled...the hobo managed to pull down the top of the Buxom Russian Crusader's sticky...revealing her enormous firm white mounds ...as well as the big puffy pink nipples and wide pink areolas which capped their summits for the first hands

Aroused even further by this sight...the drunk upped the ante. "NOOOOOOOOO...AIEEEEEEEEEEEE...MY NIPPLES...STOP SQUEEZING THEM...AIEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...LOSING MY SUPER STRENGTH...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...BECOMING...WEAK...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...BECOMING...DIZZY...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....CAN'T FIGHT BACK...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...DON'T WANT TO...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..." cried Swan Woman...as her muscular white arms fell limp on either side of her shapely upper body....while the sexy toes of her erotic white feet...clad in blue and white gladiator heels...pointed to the ground...as she found herself becoming increasingly helpless to resist the way the drunk was abusing her big puffy pink nipples...which were shiny from the vodka which bathed them.

"Like that eh bitch?!" sneered the drunk as he continued to squeeze Dorothy in her  big puffy pink nipples...while groping her naked enormous firm white breasts. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SUPER POWERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T USE THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHEN MY NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE HARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NEVER BEEN TOUCHED LIKE THIS...UUUUUUUUUH
..SOME KIND OF WEAKNESS...GOING TO BE DEFEATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" blurted Swan Woman... her head sagging between her exposed cleavage..as the drunk abused her naked bust at will.

Lowering his right hand between her large white thighs...while continuing to grope her breasts with his left hand...the drunk used his right index and middle fingers to rapidly rub the spot between them...barely covered by the blue and white sticky. "NOOOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CLIT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...WET...UUUUUH
...GETTING..WEAKER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOOOOOOOOOOO...STOP...PLEASE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Swan Woman feeling the pressure building inside of her throbbing and  wet cunt.  Hearing these words...the drunk released the Buxom Russian Crusader...causing her to fall to the ground on her back...her muscular white arms and long muscular  white legs spread-eagled.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...never been...so...out of it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....can't think...of anything...except...sex...and...sleep" moaned Dorothy...as she lay helpless before the drunk...whose member was stiff and erect underneath his pants. Seeing the naked huge white bust...hard and erect big pink nipples...and the outline of a hard camel toe between the large white thighs of the helpless Heroine of Russia...the drunk  took off his shirt...and started to take off his pants. However the hardness of his member and his drunken state slowed his actions...and he fumbled with his belt.

"Can't be beaten...not like this...got to shake it off..."moaned Dorothy as she rolled her head from side to side. Suppressing the erotic urges threatening to overwhelm her...Swan Woman extended her long muscular right leg...planting the ball of her erotic right white foot into the space between his thighs. The drunk howled in agony...as his member was painfully flattened and the force of impact sent him flying  through the air...crashing against a wall...and slumping unconscious to the ground. Getting to her erotic white feet...Swan Woman quickly fixed her thin tight blue and white sticky...covering her enormous white breasts again...flexing her large white thighs and flying off into the night sky.

"Ohhh...I can feel my nipples getting softer...my super strength coming back...I need to be careful...My breasts are my weakness...I can't let anyone know this" resolved Dorothy as she flew towards her apartment. She needed to change...have a shower...and get some rest. However the Top Heavy Heroine of Russia had no idea that her secret was already known by a person who had been hiding in the shadows...who was crafting a plan to capture her...having learnt her sole weakness.

To be continued.

Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:36 pm