Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:43 am

Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 2
Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 2

North End district
Detroit
9 pm.

Her big firm brown breasts bunching together under her black sticky leotard...the muscles of her curvaceous brown body accentuated...Scorpion Girl swung swiftly from one building to another...as she approached her destination...the elaborate townhouse where Shanice Wilson lived. Talk at Carver High School where she and Shanice were students...was that Shanice's parents were wealthy globe-trotting doctors...who were out of the country more times than in...so Shanice had free  reign of the townhouse. Releasing her hold on her Scorpion Line...and flipping through the air...Gina landed nimbly on the balls of her feet...her muscular brown arms raised for balance...as she alighted to the pavement just outside of Shanice's townhouse.

Her big bountiful brown mounds swaying sexily under her thin tight black sticky v-slit leotard...her tight brown ass moving in tandem...the Lusty Latina strolled confidently towards the front door of the town house...which was wide open...with coloured lights and the sounds of rock music emanating from inside. Her brown eyes shifting from side to side in the slits of her black sticky mask which covered the upper part of her face...Gina cast a glance at the kids from her school who were all in different costumes...relishing the fact that boys and girls alike...were envious of her enhanced sexy and strong body. However when she reached inside of the townhouse...where the party was in full swing...Scorpion Girl got what was to be the first of many surprises for her that night.

Gina gasped in surprise as she saw several other girls inside of the house...all dressed in Scorpion Girl costumes...which were all cheap imitations of her own black sticky heroic attire. "I'm supposed to be the guest of honour here...Who are all of these copycats?!" thought the Lusty Latina to herself as she made her way through the crowded interior of the townhouse filled with partying teenage boys and girls...all in costume...with many of the girls in attire which was similar to hers. As she was figuring it out...Shanice Wilson herself...dressed as a cheerleader...approached her through the crowd. "Oh good you're here...Have a welcome cocktail...We're going to have so much fun later on with our Scorpion Girl contest" she said. "We'll see about that" thought Gina as she consumed her drink.

However it was not too long afterwards that Gina got her second surprise. The Lusty Latina felt her eyelids  becoming progressively heavier as seconds stretched into minutes...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her black sticky mask...images of the costumed kids around her blurring into a haze of flashing clours...their voices and the music blending into one...as a pair of round outlines began to become visible against the fabric of her thin tight black sticky leotard...her big firm brown breasts heaving up and down...slower and slower...as the world began to spin all around her. "You feeling good...Scorpion Girl?" quipped Shanice with a broad grin on her face.

"Oooooooh...feeling...strange...My Scorpion Tits...getting...h..hh...hhh...aaaaaaa...r...d...Uuuuuuuuuuh...getting...dizzy...getting...sleepy..." confessed Gina...as she began to sway unsteadily from side to side...amongst the dancing teenage kids. "C'mon...Let's go someplace...quiet" said Shanice as she stepped behind the Lusty Latina...and slipped her hands under the straps of her thin tight black sticky v-slit leotard...cupping her big brown breasts. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" complained Scorpion Girl...wiggling helplessly as she felt Shanice's fingers expertly groping her  big brown mounds...as she was dragged away through the crowd...and down a corridor of the townhouse...away from the party.

Corktown district
Detroit
9.30 pm

Straddling her black armoured motorcycle...Scorpion Woman cruised through a part of the city that she knew all too well. Her huge firm creamy breasts rose and fell slowly under her tight black armoured leotard...her blue eyes looking from side to side in the slits of her black armoured mask...at the buildings she rode past...looking for criminals...but remembering that good people lived here too. This was where she first met Trey...and this was where his mother WILMA JOHNSON...still lived. Michelle's blue eyes glistened slightly...as she found herself thinking about Trey again....missing him...wondering what she had done to make him leave. Then her anger kicked in...making her remember what he did...leaving when she needed him more than she ever had before.

The Venomous Vixen pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind and returned to the task at hand again...as she turned down another street...vigilant to passing police patrol cars...knowing that Detroit's Finest had orders to arrest her on sight and use whatever force was necessary to bring her in. For reasons which she could not explain...these thoughts made her think about the young patrolman...Jimmy Kowalski.. when she smashed a human trafficking operation being run by the Manos Blancos crime cartel.  The way he acted as a cop...reminded Michelle of her early days as a beat cop...long before she became a detective and then a super heroine. She also remembered encountering him after that in her regular identity as well.

"Why am I thinking about him?...I don't need a man in my life...I " thought Michelle as she continued to ride through the dimly lit streets of the Corktown  district...hunting for criminals. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Stinger's voice over the radio of the Scorpion Cycle. "Mistress...I have located Scorpion Girl...She is at a location in the North End district"  said the alien AI. "Good work Stinger...Relay her location to me...I'm going to go there now and..." began Michelle. Just at that moment...she felt her large pink Scorpion Nipples stiffen under her tight black armoured leotard."Ohh!...My Scorpion Nipples are tingling...I'm sensing evil...It's got to be Clown Girl!" said the Venomous Vixen as she abruptly turned her black armoured motorcycle around and accelerated.

"Mistress...What about Scorpion Girl?" asked Stinger over the Scorpion Cycle's radio. "I have to deal with this now Stinger...Giving that girl a lecture will have to wait...Give me the location where this crime is happening!" ordered Michelle. "Yes Mistress" replied the AI...as the coordinates were relayed from the command centre in the Scorpion Nest to the Scorpion Cycle's on board computer. An energy aura engulfed the moving motorcycle and its sexy super powered rider...as the teleportation process was initiated. "I've got to find out whatever it is that Clown Girl's planning...stop her and get the evidence to put her back in jail...where she belongs!" resolved Michelle. "Whatever Scorpion Girl's doing right now...She's on her own" thought Scorpion Woman as she headed off on her new mission.

North End district
Detroit
9.45 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuunh...Stop...Uuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Stop playing with my Scorpion Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuunh...Uuuuuuuuuuuunh" complained Gina...her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs flailing uselessly in the air...as Shanice Wilson kept squeezing her nipples under the fabric of her thin tight black sticky leotard...as she carried her down a corridor of her family's posh townhouse...away from the party that was taking place. The Lusty Latina had come here...after seeing an online invitation to a costumed party at Shanice's house...with her being the guest of honour. Thinking she would show up the teen black socialite and impress the other kids with her sexiness and her super powers...Gina changed into Scorpion Girl and came to the party.

However she had no idea that the party was actually an elaborate ruse by Shanice to capture Scorpion Girl and the Lusty Latina had fallen into her trap. Shanice was thrilled as she felt Gina's nipples hardening rapidly as she played with them under her flimsy tight black sticky attire...and that the spiked drink which she had given the Lusty Latina had taken effect quickly on her. "You're so uptight hero girl...You need to relax" sneered Shanice...as she kept on squeezing the teen heroine in the sexy summits of her big firm brown breasts.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...This feels...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...good...feel...so...sleepy....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel...so...hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel...No...this...is....
wrong...must...fight...back...but...but...don't...want...to...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh"thought the Lusty Latina...as her muscular brown arms dangled limp on either side of her curvy upper body...while the movements of her thick muscular brown legs slowed below her  thick curvy waist...as the combination of the drugged drink in her system...and Shanice's skilled manipulation of her  virgin teen nipples...was enough to distract her. Shanice carried the Lusty Latina quickly into a nearby room... closed the door behind her. and flicked two switches on the wall.

Her brown eyes moving back and forth within the slits of her black mask...Gina found herself within a dimly lit bedroom...with low powered lamps in four corners of the room...and a large queen-sized bed in the middle. Before the Lusty Latina could make any attempt to escape from her hostess...a sweet aroma floating in the air inside of the closed bedroom...filled her flaring nostrils. "That smell...What...what is it??" gasped Gina in surprise. "You think too much hero girl..." sneered Shanice...as she slipped the straps of the teen heroine's thin black sticky v-slit leotard off her shoulders... down her muscular brown arms...past her black sticky gloved hands...until they draped over the silver belt that was entwined around her thick curvy waist.

Gina's brown eyes widened with surprise in the slits of her black sticky mask...as she saw her enlarged big firm brown breasts...exposed for the first time...as well as the wide thick dark brown areolas...with big puffy dark brown nipples...at their centres...which capped the summits of each of the fabulous mounds of her awesome teenage bust. "My...Scorpion Boobs...My...My...Scorpion Tits...You...You...exposed them...Got...to...get free...got...to..." blurted Gina...as she attempted to flex her muscular brown arms and her thick muscular brown legs to free herself.  Shanice thwarted the Lusty Latina's escape plan...and interrupted her heroic speech...by gliding her fingers all over the teen heroine's naked big firm brown mounds.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Stop...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Scorpion Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting...h...hh...
hhh...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....rrrrrrrr...d....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...losing...Scorpion Strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Scorpion Boobs...feeling
...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Sleeee....peeee....You're...making...me...get...so....sleeeeeeeeeeee....peeeeeeee....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Gina...as her curvaceous and muscular brown body sagged against Shanice's shapely ebony body....her head reeling with dizziness from the special incense which filled the bedroom.

Thanks to special nose filters she was wearing...Shanice was unaffected by the aphrodisiac effects of the incense. "Shhhh...Let's get you comfortable Scorpion Chick" sneered the teen ebony socialite.  As she fondled Gina's exposed big firm brown bust with her right hand...Shanice lowered her left hand down to the teen heroine's thick curvy waist...undoing her silver belt...and allowing it to clatter to the tiled bedroom floor. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Scorpion Tits... are...sooooo
haaaaaaaaaard....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleeeee...peeeeee....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting....soooo....sleeeeeeeeeeeeee....peeeee" cooed the Lusty Latina...as Shanice fondled her naked awesome brown bust...as she dragged her over to the large bed in the middle of the room. 

Scorpion Girl was too dazed...and disoriented...to stop her teen hostess from sliding her thin black sticky v-slit leotard...down her thick curvy waist...large brown thighs...and past her ankle high black sticky boots. Shanice felt her own nipples becoming stiff...and her cunt moist...as she saw the Lusty Latina's flat toned abdomen... the thin swirl of black pubic hair between her large brown thighs...and her cunt...which was in the shape of a semi-hard camel toe...shiny...and moist.
"Uuuuhh" groaned Scorpion Girl...as Shanice pushed her and she landed on her back on the firm but soft mattress. Shanice quickly slipped off each of the teen heroine's boots...admiring  her erotic bare brown feet...with sexy toes that had short glossy black painted toenails...as she spread her thick muscular brown legs wide open atop the mattress.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Scorpion Tits....so...hard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Scorpion Boobs...so...weak...can't think...can't move...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...What...What's happening to me?" moaned Gina as she lay spread eagled on her back atop the bed...naked with the exception of her black sticky mask...black sticky gloves on her hands...and the silver bracelet on her right wrist. Switching on a hidden camcorder in a smoke detector in the ceiling...Shanice put the next phase of her scheme into action. Pouring a clear scented oil from a plastic bottle into the palm of her left hand...Shanice rubbed the palms of both her hands together...before standing over the helpless and naked teen heroine...who lay flat on her back on the bed before her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Shanice...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...what...what...have you...done to me??" sighed the Lusty Latina...who could do nothing except stare with sleepy brown eyes at her hostess...who kept rubbing the palms of her hands together...ensuring they were completed coated in the special aphrodisiac oil. "I'm going to give you what you want super girl friend" gloated Shanice...as she finished rubbing her hands together. "No...No...No" pleaded Scorpion Girl as Shanice slowly lowered her oil covered hands towards her naked big firm brown breasts which heaved slowly up and down before her. Shanice grinned...feeling aroused in her own breasts and cunt...as she gazed upon the naked curvaceous and muscular brown body of the captured teen crime fighter lying before her.

She admired her naked big firm brown breasts...capped at their summits by big puffy dark brown nipples and wide thick dark brown areolas...which were in a state of hardness and erectness...from a combination of the drugged drink...the aroma of the incense filling the room...and her own expert erotic touches to Scorpion Girl's ample virgin bust.  "Just relax Scorpion Chick...You want this...You know you do..." sneered Shanice as she placed the palms of her hands flat on the sexy summits of the Lusty Latina's naked big brown mounds...and began to massage the oil over and into them.

"NOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO... WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELP...HELP...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" cried Scorpion Girl...with no one to hear her cries...as her big firm brown breasts were erotically massaged by her teen rival. "Nobody's gonna save you now Scorpion Slut...You're mine...All mine!" gloated Shanice.

To be continued.

Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:23 pm