Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 am

Scorpion Woman in Clown Town 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman in Clown Town
Scorpion Woman in Clown Town

Mexican Town district
Detroit
10 pm

The sound of police sirens filling the air...his hands firmly on the wheel of the squad car he was driving... feeling the power of the engine being transmitted  through his hands...his right foot firmly down on the gas...20 year old JIMMY KOWALSKI was in his element. Having moved to Detroit months earlier from a small farming town in Iowa... Jimmy had dreamed of becoming a cop since he was a boy...and jumped at the chance to become one right after high school graduation...despite the fact that his dream took him far away from the cornfields of Iowa...to the concrete urban jungle that was Detroit.  Sitting in the right front passenger seat in the squad car...40 year old FRANK ANDERSON...a veteran police sergeant...did not have the enthusiasm of his younger partner and was hoping that enthusiasm would not get them both killed.

The duo had been on routine patrol in Mexican Town...which like other parts of the city...had become hotbeds of criminal activity...since the arrival in the city of the Mexican crime cartel...LOS MANOS BLANCOS...and the bitter ongoing war it was waging against the city's main street gang...the DETROIT BONES...and other criminals in the city. An all out...no holds barred war had broken out in the Detroit criminal underworld...since LEROY "SKULL" JOHNSON...the Bones' founder and leader...once thought to be dead...resurfaced but was brutally killed by someone else that Detroit's Finest had to contend with...the masked female vigilante known as the SCORPION WOMAN.

Jimmy actively read all the reports about her since he arrived in Detroit...and joined the force as a patrol officer. While his partner Frank and many other officers at the 7th Precinct...where he was based...thought Scorpion Woman was a dangerous criminal that had to be brought to justice...Jimmy did not believe that. He often found himself on the wrong side of arguments with colleagues and superiors...when he showed them how the Venomous Vixen had  brought down some  powerful criminals in Detroit. They all told him that he was a naïve farm boy...and that Scorpion Woman's activities were designed to eliminate her criminal competition.

In the days that followed the demise of Skull Johnson...and heightened criminal activity in the city...Scorpion Woman was very active...attacking criminal operations in different parts of Detroit...leaving her victims bloodied...battered...and broken...causing an outcry from some of the city's politicians like billionaire businessman MARIO VANETTI...and the city's newest council member...Mexican businessman HECTOR RUIZ...recently moved to Detroit...that the police were unable to arrest Scorpion Woman and stop her brutal crusade...which seemed to begin every time the sun set on the city. Making a hard right...Jimmy turned the squad car on to Vinewood Street...a part of Mexican Town that was occupied predominantly by a lot of old warehouses.

"Over there!" said Frank to his younger partner...and Jimmy brought the squad car to a halt...right outside one warehouse...which had its steel doors ripped open as if they were tinfoil.  There were two burning SUV's out in front of the warehouse. Lying on the ground near the burning vehicles...were six Mexican thugs...their white painted right hands...identifying them as members of Los Manos Blancos...all unconscious...bleeding profusely from different parts of their bodies... their limbs in unnatural positions.  Grabbing a shotgun...Jimmy got out of the driver's side of the squad car...while Frank drew his pistol as he got out of the other side of the vehicle. 

Their guns in one hand...and flashlights in another...the two police officers entered the darkened warehouse to discover another grisly seen. On the floor of the warehouse...were another five Manos Blancos gangsters...also unconscious...and battered in a similar way to their comrades outside of the warehouse. Wooden crates all around them were dislodged and damaged. "Man...Looks like a twister came through here" said Jimmy. "Stay focused kid" Frank admonished him as they continued to search the darkened interior of the warehouse. The sounds of sobbing in the darkness caused Frank and Jimmy to shine their lights in a particular direction.

They were shocked to find 24 young Latina women...clearly illegal immigrants...all housed in large cage with iron bars. The door was ajar...but none of the women dared to step out of their man made prison. Jimmy stepped forward...offering his left hand...which held his flashlight to them. "It's okay...We're police...We're here to help" he said.  However the women refused to leave the cell...babbling in Spanish. "What are they saying?...Why won't they come out?" Jimmy asked Frank...who knew a little Spanish...partly because of having a teenage Latina as a foster daughter. "They're saying a she-devil saved them...and that...she's still here..." said Frank. Just then...men's screams and gunfire were heard coming from another part of the darkened warehouse. 

"Jimmy!!" yelled Frank...unable to stop his younger partner who ran off in the direction of the screams and gunshots...leaving him and the female prisoners far behind.  Following the screams and the gunfire...Jimmy made his way through a maze of rotting old wooden crates and rusty iron barrels.  Cocking his shotgun as ...Jimmy lost his flashlight as he raced towards the sounds of what he thought was some kind of gunfight.  Looking ahead...he saw flashes of gunfire in the darkness...saw shadows of figures in combat  appear and disappear into the darkness...along with the sounds of men screaming...and bones crunching. However as he got closer...Jimmy was baffled when both the screaming and the gunfire stopped.

He had no time to figure that out...as a black armoured gloved fist came hurtling out of the darkness...connecting with his jaw...sending him sprawling along the floor...losing his shotgun in the process. Rolling with the punch...Jimmy was quickly on his feet...drawing his Glock pistol. "Police!...Freeze!" yelled Jimmy pointing his pistol in different directions in the darkness...trying to find out who hit him. He heard groaning coming from the floor of the warehouse...close to where he was standing. Then he heard the sound of footsteps approaching him. Turning in the direction of the footsteps...Jimmy's brown eyes widened and his jaw dropped open with shock...as he found himself standing face to face...with the Scorpion Woman.

He could not take his eyes off the Venomous Vixen...watching the way her tight black armoured leotard highlighted every contour of her curvaceous and muscular creamy body...her black armoured gloves reaching up to her elbows...her black armoured boots reaching up to her knees...her identity concealed behind a black armoured mask which covered the upper part of her face...her glossy mane of black hair piled atop her head...its end in a long tight braid which resembled a scorpion's tail. However his eyes were fixated on her huge firm creamy bust...which was well framed by her leotard...a tarnished silver scorpion insignia...nestled between her awesome cleavage...as she advanced slowly...menacingly towards him.

"Stop...or I'll..." began Jimmy. "Shoot?...Is that the word you're looking for?" asked Scorpion Woman rhetorically...as she closed the gap between them...the muzzle of the young police officer's pistol pressed against her scorpion insignia. Jimmy looked down at the Venomous Vixen's huge firm creamy bust...and then looked into her blue eyes...which glared at him through the slits of her black armoured mask. "Not much of a talker are you...Officer?" quipped Scorpion Woman...the ends of her glossy red lips twisting into a slight smile...as she noticed Jimmy's dick stiffening under his pants. "I don't want to hurt you...Please...
Come with me" began Jimmy...slowly reaching for his handcuffs...that were attached to the left side of his belt. 

However in a blur of motion...Scorpion Woman swatted the pistol out of his hands...and then drove her right knee hard into his groin."Uhhhh!!" Jimmy groaned as he doubled over in pain. "Sorry handsome...I've got other plans" quipped the Venomous Vixen as she pulled JImmy close to her...planted a quick kiss on his lips... then dropped him to the floor with a right hand karate chop to the left side of his neck. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" groaned Jimmy Kowalski as he blacked out on the floor of the warehouse...amongst five more Mexican gangsters...who lay unconscious...bloodied and battered. Exiting the warehouse via a service entrance...Scorpion Woman leapt on to her black Scorpion Cycle...revved its engine and sped off into the night...eluding other police cars as they approached the warehouse.

Detroit waterfront
11 pm

Scorpion Woman brought her mystic motorcycle to a stop atop the large scorpion insignia painted on the floor of the old warehouse which served as her secret lair...the SCORPION NEST. Getting off her bike...she removed her black armoured mask...to reveal the face of DETECTIVE MICHELLE WALKER..and loosened her braid so that her glossy mane of black hair cascaded from her head...down her neck...on to her shoulders.  Walking over to the command centre of the Nest...Scorpion Woman sat down at the control console...and looked up at the multiple screens before her...which allowed her to monitor all activity in Detroit and beyond if she wanted to.

"Anything else happening STINGER?" asked Michelle. "Nothing the authorities cannot handle on their own Mistress" replied the alien artificial intelligence (AI) which operated the Nest in her absence. "Good...I'm really tired...I could use a hot shower and a long nap" sighed Michelle as she massaged the back of her neck with the fingers of her right hand...remembering that once there was someone in her life who would have done that. The Venomous Vixen looked around at her
semi-darkened lair...and in her mind...she remembered the happier times when the man she loved...TREY JOHNSON...would be there to take care of her. She pushed that thought to the back of her mind. 

"Snap out of it Michelle...Trey left us...He made his choice" whispered Scorpion Woman to herself. "Mistress?" asked Stinger. "I'm all right Stinger...I'm going to take a shower and get some sleep...Wake me if there's an emergency" replied Michelle as she got up from her chair...walked out of the command centre and made her way up the silver spiral staircase to the loft. "Yes Mistress" replied Stinger. On reaching the loft...Michelle stripped out of her crime fighting attire until she was only wearing her silver Scorpion Ring. Stepping into the shower which was adjacent to the bedroom...Scorpion Woman sighed with pleasure...as the warm water washed over her naked curvaceous and muscular creamy body...and she massaged her aching muscles with her own hands.

Drying herself off with a large black towel...Michelle walked over to the large bed with black silk sheets. Slipping under them...Scorpion Woman lay on her back...her head resting atop her shoulder length mane of glossy black hair...and the fluffy white pillow beneath her head. Her naked huge firm creamy breasts rose and fell...slower and slower...as her breathing became deeper...and more relaxed. Michelle found it impossible to keep her blue eyes open...her eyelids getting progressively heavier...fluttering slower and slower. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed the Venomous Vixen...her head rolling to her right...as she succumbed to her fatigue...her blue eyes closing...falling into a deep sleep...dreaming of nothing except her next mission against the city's criminal element.

One week later
Carver High School
Detroit
4 pm

As she made her way out of the school compound...after the end of another day of classes...GINA CORTES was confused. Clad in a baggy long sleeved shirt...jeans...sneakers...and a baseball cap worn backwards on her head...the 18 year old Latina...felt strange sensations in her ample chest...hidden under her baggy shirt...and between her thighs...as she walked. "Oooh...I feel...so funny...What's happening to me?" wondered Gina...her left hand lightly caressing her teenage breasts through the fabric of her shirt...which were extremely sensitive to touch... as she walked out of the school compound...heading towards a nearby metro station...to catch a train that would take her back to her foster parents' home in Midtown. The last thing the Latina teenager remembered was being caught in the crossfire between the Detroit Bones and Manos Blancos gangs...during one of the late night escapades she made across the city.

She remembered seeing her idol...the Scorpion Woman...bravely battling both sets of gangsters single handed and winning. Gina remembered seeing a man with a gun...taking aim at the Venomous Vixen...jumping into the path of the bullet...and then nothing...until she woke up in an alley close to the house of her foster parents...Frank and Beverly Anderson. In the days that followed...the Latina teenager felt her body undergoing changes which she could not understand. She saw blurry images in her mind...of  what appeared to be crimes taking place...and images of a silver scorpion...as she felt tingling sensations in her nipples....as if her nipples were trying to tell her things. She felt surges of superhuman strength which she had to suppress from her foster parents...even though they only paid attention to her when she got into trouble. She also felt as if her body was becoming more curvaceous.

Since then...she opted to wear more baggy clothes which made her look like a cross between a tomboy and a bookworm...which made several of the girls at school make fun of her...especially those associates with teenage rich socialite SHANICE WILSON. However just as she was about to climb the stairway that lead to the elevated platform where she would catch  her train home...Gina felt a pair of sharp pains under her baggy shirt. "Ooooh!...My tits feel so hard...Telling me...something's happening...something bad...I gotta do something..." said Gina...grimacing.  Without a second thought...the Latina teenager ran towards a nearby alley...going further away from the metro platform. Going deeper into the alley...she heard a girl's scream. "Noooo!!!...Stop!!!...Leave me alone!!..Help!!...Help!!" screamed a voice that was familiar to her.

Stopping behind a dumpster...Gina's brown eyes widened as she saw Shanice on the ground...her top partially opened...and four hoodlums surrounding her like a pack of hungry lust-filled hyenas. "Scream all you want black bitch!... No one gonna help you now!" sneered one hoodlum...drawing a knife.  At that moment... Gina felt something tighten around her right wrist...and unbuttoning the right sleeve of her shirt...she saw a silver bracelet there...with the insignia of a scorpion in the middle. Gina suddenly found herself looking more at the strange bracelet...focusing her mind intensely on it...until a black aura began to swirl around her body. "Oh my God!...What's happening to me?" thought the Latina teenager as she felt incredible energy flowing through her body...which felt stronger and sexier with each passing second.

Just as the four hoodlums were about to have their way with the shapely African American teenager...they heard another female voice. "Leave her alone!" They turned in the direction of the voice...and Shanice looked in the same direction. None of them could believe what they were seeing. They saw a teenage Latina...with a curvaceous and muscular brown body...barely clad in a black sticky v-slit leotard...which strained to contain her big firm bust... and He the space between her big brown thighs....sauntering confidently towards them. Shanice and the hoodlums were mesmerised by the rhythmic sway of her enormous brown mounds...her muscular brown arms and thick muscular brown legs moving in tandem.

Her hands were covered by black sticky gloves...while ankle high black sticky boots clad her feet. A silver belt was entwined around her thick shapely waist...the buckle shaped like a scorpion. Her face was covered across the top by a small black sticky mask...her eyelids were painted in black mascara...her brown eyes staring directly at the hoodlums and Shanice as she got closer. Her lips were glossy and pink. Her black hair was shiny...piled on to her head...exposing her ears and all of her neck...its end...tied into a short tight braid resembling a scorpion's tail. A silver bracelet on her right wrist. "Who the hell are you bitch?!" snarled the hoodlum with the knife. "You can call me SCORPION GIRL" declared Gina as she assumed a heroic pose for the first time.

Her black gloved hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her thick curvy waist...her thick muscular brown legs spread slightly apart...her feet resting flat on the ground...and her enormous brown bust pushed forward with confidence. "Nah!...You dead meat bitch!" snarled the thug with the knife as he lunged at Gina. With lightning speed...Scorpion Girl raised her right hand...and an energy projectile in the form of a dart...shot from her bracelet...nailing the hoodlum in the chest...knocking him flat on the ground...and he lay still. Seeing what she had done to their associate...the other three hoodlums rushed forward...thinking the masked maiden could not stop them all.

They were proven wrong...as Gina displayed her new strength and fighting skills. Evading the lunge of one hoodlum...Scorpion Girl felled him with a left fist to the throat.  Spinning around...she drove the ball of her right foot into the groin of the second hoodlum. Flexing her big brown thighs...the Lusty Latina leapt into the air...did a 180 degree spin...and planted the ball of her left foot in the third hoodlum's face. As she landed with her black gloved fists raised...the three hoodlums lost their nerve...two of them picking up their unconscious associate and making a run down a nearby alley.  Scorpion Girl's instinct was to run after them...but before she could...she felt someone grab her left wrist.

She turned around to find her looking directly into the eyes of Shanice Wilson...who regularly taunted her when she was Gina Cortes. However this time...Shanice was looking at her differently. "Who...Who are you?" asked Shanice...who could not stop staring at the curvaceous and muscular brown body of her rescuer. "Like I said...My name's Scorpion Girl...I'm a super heroine!" declared Gina...as she proudly resumed her heroic pose in front of Shanice....who could not help but feel a bit jealous at the Lusty Latina's awesome brown body...especially her enormous firm bust. As Shanice stared intently at her enhanced bust...it had an unexpected effect on Scorpion Girl.

"Ooooh...All of a sudden...my tits...I mean...my Scorpion Tits...feel a little...hard...the way Shanice looks at them..." thought Gina...who was confused by the way that her teen rival was looking at her...now that she  had turned into a super heroine. Closing the gap between them...Gina was surprised again...when Shanice rested her hands on top of her ample brown mounds...barely covered by her new thin tight black crime fighting garb. "You're...so brave...so beautiful...You saved my life...how can I...repay you...?" asked Shanice in a husky voice...as her thumbs located a pair of outlines that were framed against the fabric of Gina's thin tight black sticky v-slit leotard...and began to brush them back and forth. 

"Uuuuuuuuuh..What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...What are you...doing?...Uuuuuuuuuuh...feel...so strange...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...
...Uuuuuuuuuuh...becoming...hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...becoming...sleepy...becoming...weak...can't resist"...confessed Scorpion Girl...her head...sagging between her huge firm brown breasts. Through her increasingly blurry vision...Gina felt her nipples  becoming hard and erect...and starting to poke through the fabric of her thin tight black sticky v-slit leotard. "I want you super chick...I want to do you...right here...right now..." said Shanice...her thumbs brushing Gina's enhanced nipples faster and faster through the fabric of her flimsy black sticky garb.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so dizzy....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feels...good...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
Scorpion Tits...are getting...so...h...hh...hhh...a...aa...aaa...aaaaaaaaaaaaa....rrr...d"  blurted Gina...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her black sticky mask...her muscular brown arms falling limp on either side of her curvy upper torso.. her feet flat on the ground...her knees bent...as she felt herself becoming overwhelmed by powerful erotic urges which were becoming impossible to resist. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Stop...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Please...so tired...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...want to sleep...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Scorpion Girl....as her brown eyes began to slowly close in the slits of her black sticky mask.

"I want you...I want you now...." said Shanice in a husky voice...continuing her bold brushing of the Lusty Latina's enhanced nipples...as she leaned in to kiss her on her parted glossy pink lips. However just as they were about to kiss...the siren on a passing police cruiser was heard...and it caused Scorpion Girl to return to her senses. "Hands off my Scorpion Boobs!" cried Gina as she grabbed Shanice's wrists and shoved her away. Raising her muscular brown right arm into the air...Scorpion Girl fired her unbreakable Scorpion Line from the  silver Scorpion Bracelet on her right wrist....which connected to a nearby rooftop.

Before Shanice could do anything... the Lusty Latina  leapt into the air...and swung away rapidly. As she stood in the alley...watching her buxom masked rescuer depart...Shanice felt even more emboldened and aroused. She knew that she had to have Scorpion Girl all to herself.  The Lusty Latina had no idea as she swung away...that her inexperience with sex...and the things she said when Shanice was caressing her big firm brown breasts...had given the African American teen socialite...ideas as to exactly how to tame her. "Be seeing you soon...Scorpion Girl" vowed Shanice as she picked up her purse and walked out of the alley.

Cadillac Square
Detroit
8 pm

Sitting at the far end of the bar inside the Greenwich Time Pub...clad in a sleeveless white cotton shirt...tight blue jeans and ankle high black leather boots...Detective Michelle Walker slowly sipped a cold beer...as she watched the images on one of the many television screens located above the bar. While the other screens showed sports...the screen that Michelle was watching was airing local news. The big story for the day in Detroit...being the release from prison of  TIFFANY WASHINGTON...the teenage daughter of the late City Councilman THEODORE WASHINGTON...from prison where she had been incarcerated for the last year. As she drank her beer...Michelle felt her anger rising as she watched the teenage African American girl...flanked by her attorneys...holding a press conference on the steps of the Detroit City Courthouse...coming to tears at times...speaking about her deceased father...and ...how her time in prison had changed her for the better.

Michelle snorted in derision as she listened to Tiffany speak...finished her beer...then ordered another. "You're not fooling me little girl!...I know you" mumbled Michelle to herself as she drank her second beer. Thankfully her Scorpion Powers provided her with an immunity to alcohol...so she never got drunk. However it made her angry instead.  Despite the performance that she was putting on...Michelle saw the occasional flashes in Tiffany's brown eyes...which told her that her evil alter-ego of  the teenage villainess CLOWN GIRL...was still alive inside of her...waiting to come out.  She remembered how Tiffany was indoctrinated into a life of madness and crime...by her enemy...the self proclaimed Clown Queen of Crime...the TRICKSTER...who was presumed dead...but whose body was never found. "Just like Skull Johnson" thought Michelle to herself...as thoughts of  the deceased  Detroit Bones leader's teenage son...TREY JOHNSON  crept into her head.

Michelle bit her lower lip...closed her blue eyes...as she remembered her teenage boyfriend. He was the reason why she often came this pub instead of going home to her apartment in the New Centre district after she finished her shift at the 7th Precinct of the Detroit Police Department...and when she wasn't hunting down criminals as Scorpion Woman.  Michelle felt her blue eyes beginning to water as she remembered how she wanted to propose to Trey...but never did...how he left Detroit without ever seeing her...and  he joined the FBI to become a special agent.  She had let him in where no man had ever been. He knew her as Michelle Walker and as Scorpion Woman. She wanted so much to build a life with Trey...believing his promise that he loved her and would always take care of her.

Suppressing these thoughts...Michelle opened her blue eyes. The sadness was gone and only the anger remained. "I don't need him...I don't need anyone...I have you" thought Michelle as she looked at the silver ring on her right middle finger which allowed her to transform into Scorpion Woman. She finished the remainder of her beer with a single gulp.  So consumed was the beauteous policewoman with her own thoughts...that she did not sense someone was approaching her. Upon entering the pub...after finishing his shift...Jimmy Kowalski had spotted her sitting by herself.  Since being assigned to the 7th Precinct...Jimmy had heard many stories from the other cops about Michelle...who was the precinct's lone female detective.  Her exchanges with the Precinct's commanding officer...CAPTAIN ARTHUR RAFFERTY...were legendary. Jimmy heard they were partners...some said they were more than that. Other claimed they broke up when the Scorpion Woman appeared.

Jimmy had seen her at the precinct but dared not to speak to her there...having heard of her reputation...and beat cops never  fraternised with detectives. However as he saw Michelle sitting alone at the bar...something caused Jimmy to walk over to her. Despite the tough exterior that he heard she had...Jimmy thought Michelle looked sad...and maybe he could help. "Excuse me...Can I buy you a beer?" he offered as he stood next to Michelle. Hearing his voice...the beauteous policewoman turned in his direction. She looked at the 19 year old rookie cop...wearing a grey t-shirt...red leather jacket...blue jeans and white sneakers. "No" replied Michelle and turned her back to him...as she signalled to the bartender that she wanted another beer. Jimmy noticed the two empty beer bottles on the bar in front of Michelle. "Or maybe I can buy you something else?" offered Jimmy.

"No" replied Michelle as she received her third beer from the bartender...who gave Jimmy a warning look...which the young rookie cop ignored.  "Please Detective Walker...I just want to..." said Jimmy as he placed his left hand on her left shoulder. He  was taken by surprise as Michelle grabbed his left wrist with her right hand and gave it a sharp turn with a fraction of her Scorpion Strength. "Owww!" Jimmy cried in pain...startled by Michelle's strength and speed. "Who are you?!...How do you know who I am?!" snarled Michelle through gritted pearl white teeth. "Jimmy...
Jimmy Kowalski...I'm a beat cop...at the 7th Precinct" blurted Jimmy...as other patrons all turned and looked in their direction.  "Don't ever touch me again...or  I'll break more than just your hand...
You read me rookie?!" asked Michelle rhetorically.

"Copy that..." groaned Jimmy...feeling like Michelle was going to tear his left hand off.  As fast as she grabbed his hand...Michelle let it go. Finishing her beer in one gulp...she stood up and donned her black leather jacket which was draped on the back of the chair she was sitting on. Jimmy clutched his aching left hand...and watched as Michelle strolled past him and out of the bar...other men clearing a path as she walked out of the front door of the pub.  The rookie cop welcomed a free large bowl of ice cubes which the bartender brought...placing his hand inside of it...to ease the pain.
Outside of the bar...Michelle mounted her Harley Chopper...started the engine...and rode off.  "Men...They're all the same..." scoffed Michelle as she headed for home.

Grosse Pointe
Detroit
10 pm

In the privacy of her late father's mansion...Tiffany Washington took on a different personality from the one she showed to the press outside of the Detroit Courthouse earlier in the day. "I fooled them...I fooled them all" laughed  Tiffany as she stood in front of the fireplace in the huge living room...staring intently into the crackling flames in front of her.  She cast a glance towards framed photos of herself and her late city councilman father. With Theodore Washington deceased and Tiffany being his sole surviving family member...the remainder of his estate which was not used to compensate victims of the sex slave ring which he was involved in...went to Tiffany.

This mansion was part of the still substantial wealth available to Tiffany. "Don't worry Daddy Dearest...I'm going to get them for what they did to you...to me...to us" promised the young woman as she looked at the photos. "They all made fools of us....Now it's my turn to make fools of them...I'm going to turn this whole city into a city of fools...into a...Clown Town"  said Tiffany. As she said those words...a wicked smile began to form on her lips...and a sinister gleam shone in her brown eyes. "Mua...Ha ha ha ha ha ha...Clown Girl is back...Mua ...Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" laughed the young villainess as her evil persona took hold of the mind of Tiffany Washington. "I'm going to need some help to carry out my fun...and I know just where to get it" grinned Clown Girl.

One week later
Downtown Detroit
Noon

"What?!!...Arthur you can't be serious!!" yelled Detective Michelle Walker as she stood  before her former partner in his office in the squad room of the 7th Precinct of the Detroit Police Department.  Leaning forward in his seat...straightening his royal blue tie...CAPTAIN ARTHUR RAFFERTY...looked at her with a combination of anger and disappointment. "That's Captain Rafferty to you Detective!...And don't you forget it!!" countered Arthur...doing his best to keep his cool. "Oh...I can assure you...I haven't forgotten how you brown nosed your way to the top...making the whole city think that you're some kind of super cop...and taking all the credit for the busts which Scorpion Woman made!" quipped Michelle.

"That woman's a criminal Michelle!...You know that and I know that!" snarled Arthur...who had no idea that his former partner was the Venomous Vixen. "You're only saying that because Scorpion Woman's been taking out the criminals in this city better than you ever could!" replied Michelle. "Speaking of which...We have to keep an eye on Tiffany Washington...She's just waiting for the chance to become Clown Girl again and hit the city when it least expects it!" she added. "Really?...What evidence do you have to support that...Detective?!" asked Arthur. His words caused Michelle's temper to cool slightly...as she realised that he had her. "Nothing...Not yet.." said the beauteous policewoman...clad in a sleeveless blue cotton shirt...tight blue jeans and black leather ankle high boots.

"Good...Until you can bring me solid evidence connecting Tiffany Washington to Clown Girl ...I need you to find out what you can on Scorpion Girl" said Arthur.  His words made Michelle blink her blue eyes in surprise. "You mean Scorpion Woman?" asked Michelle...thinking Arthur made a mistake. "No...Scorpion Girl...It's
all on You Tube...social media  too...Find out who this girl is...Last thing this city needs is a copy cat vigilante running around" fumed Arthur. "Ok...I'll look into it.." replied Michelle as she walked out of his office. As she did...Michelle glared at the other uniformed and plainclothes cops in the squad room who had been eavesdropping on the argument that she was having with Arthur.

The icy stare in her blue eyes was enough to make them quickly returned to what they were doing. Making her way back to her desk...the beauteous policewoman brushed back a strand of her loose shoulder length mane of glossy black hair...as she sat down and switched on her desktop computer. Her slender fingers working rapidly over the keyboard...Michelle was soon online...and typed in the words "Scorpion Girl" into the You Tube search engine. She was amazed when several videos appeared on her computer screen in response to her query...and began to play them one after the other.

Michelle saw blurry amateur footage of what appeared to be a teenage girl...with a curvaceous and muscular body...wearing a costume similar to the first costume which she wore when she became Scorpion Woman...but with notable differences. Her leotard was more revealing...giving ample opportunity to anyone to grab hold of her big round mounds...her boots were ankle high...she wore black sticky gloves only on her hands.. and she had a silver bracelet on her right wrist...from which she appeared to shoot dart like projectiles...similar to the energy bolts she fired from her silver Scorpion Ring. 

She focused on the movements of the teenage girl's body...and saw that her fighting techniques while effective against the petty crooks in the videos she had been captured in...had gaps which could be exploited by a more experienced opponent. Michelle knew that as Scorpion Woman she had quite a few of those. She also knew that since the death of Skull Johnson...many more criminals were appearing in Detroit's criminal element...and the ones who were already there were becoming more active. "This girl...somehow has  my Scorpion Strength...but on a smaller scale...Who is she?....How did she get my powers?...I need to find her before the police...or any of my enemies do...She has no idea what kind of danger she's in" thought Michelle.

Carver High School
Detroit
Noon

Clad in one of her baggy shirts...blue jeans...sneakers...and a baseball cap turned backwards on her head...Gina Cortes smiled silently to herself as she moved in the queue in the school cafeteria to get her lunch. For the last week...the school had been abuzz about the newest super heroine in Detroit...Scorpion Girl. The Latina teenager listened to boys and girls on either side of her in the queue...talking about Scorpion Girl and her exploits against the city's criminals...and about the heroine herself. As she made her way to find a space to have her lunch...Gina heard more of the same talk from boys and girls at different tables in the cafeteria. All were fascinated by her abilities...her costume...and her amazing body. 

Girls were jealous of the Scorpion Girl's her curvaceous and muscular body...especially her big firm breasts...which the boys could not stop talking about...as they showed each other photos of her which were floating on Internet. "They have no idea that Scorpion Girl's right here under their nose..." thought Gina as she found spot to have her lunch. The Latina teenager could not remember ever feeling so strong...confident...and sexy.  Taking out her I-phone...Gina surfed the Internet...reading stories of her idol who was still seen by many in the city as a criminal.  Gina couldn't wait for school to be over...so she could change into Scorpion Girl again...and go into action against the real criminals in the city. "Don't worry Scorpion Woman...I've got your back" thought Gina.

In another part of the crowded cafeteria...surrounded by her babbling male and female teen minions...Shanice Wilson was also thinking about the mysterious and sexy Scorpion Girl. She could not get over her first encounter with the Lusty Latina...who saved her from being raped and robbed from some hoodlums. Shanice could not stop thinking about the teen crime fighter's curvaceous and muscular brown body...threatening to spill out of her flimsy black sticky attire. In particular...she remembered how Scorpion Girl reacted when she touched her breasts...and fondled her nipples through the fabric of her costume. "That super chick's got weakness in her big boobs..." thought Shanice...as a plan to make Scorpion Girl her plaything...began to take shape in her mind.

Grosse Pointe
Detroit
4 pm

Sitting like a queen in a large chair in the middle of the living room of her mansion...Tiffany Washington smiled as two of her bodyguards escorted an elderly Chinese American man...and a young African American woman...before her. "That will be all" said Tiffany with a snap of the fingers of her right hand...and the two bodyguards made their exit. She looked at the two persons standing before her...who she knew very well. The woman was PATIENCE PHELPS...who was Tiffany's cell mate when she was in prison. In jail...people often had difficulty telling them apart because they almost looked like twins. The man was DOCTOR ADAM KWONG...former a science teacher at Carver High School where Tiffany was a student before she went into a life of crime as Clown Girl and subsequently went to jail. Prior to that he was once a brilliant scientist...who was discredited after he developed an illegal biochemical weapon.

"Nice joint you have here sister...You living large" remarked Patience...who grew up on the streets of Detroit as a prostitute. "We living large...I told you I'd look out for you when I get out" said Tiffany as she got up and hugged Patience. She then turned to Kwong who was looked around the elaborate living room. "Doctor Kwong...You with me?" asked Tiffany. "Uh...Yes Miss Washington...While I am grateful...I do not understand why you asked the authorities to release me" said the former scientist...who was still getting his bearings back...having been in a coma for months...following a battle between Scorpion Woman...Trickster...and Clown Girl. 

"Simple...I have a plan...A very fun plan...to make this city ours...and I want you...both of you in on it" declared Tiffany. "I'm in!...Whatever you say T" said Patience with a broad grin on her face. However Kwong seemed reluctant. "I...I do not know about this Miss Washington..." he stammered. "It's Clown Girl...
and this isn't you Doctor Kwong" said Tiffany as she walked over to a nearby table and opened a wooden box that was lying on top of it. Turning to Kwong...she held out a glass vial which contained  a bright orange liquid which he was familiar with. "The LAUGH OR LUST chemical....You kept it" said Kwong in awe as he remembered his own creation. 

"Yes...I kept it for you...I need the evil genius that's inside of you Doctor...I need him to help create a special army that's going to help us control everything in this city...We're going to get back everything that was taken from us...We're going to get even with everyone who made us suffer...including the Scorpion Bitch!" vowed Tiffany. Her words made her remember how it was the Venomous Vixen who destroyed a tank full of the LOL chemical...which washed over him like a tidal wave...and left him comatose for months.

As she spoke...the evil side of Kwong's personality awakened. "Yes...It is time for revenge" he agreed. "Yes...and it's time for you to take this and become the man you were meant to be...the CLOWN KING" declared Tiffany. Kwong took the vial from her hand...inhaled its vapours. Tiffany and Patience watched as the formerly meek ex-scientist...was transformed into a rambling genius psychopath. He looked at them with madness in his eyes. Tiffany and Patience looked at each other and grinned. "Time to get to work Clown King" said Tiffany. "Yes indeed Clown Girl...So many things to do" laughed the new villain who emerged from the former Adam Kwong.

Midtown district
Detroit
8 pm

Glad in a flimsy white tank top  and flimsy white panties...which showed off the shapely brown body that she concealed under the baggy attire that she wore when she was at Carver High School...
Gina Cortes was sitting on the bed in her bedroom on the second floor of the house where she lived with her foster parents Frank and Beverly Anderson...who were both not at home at the time.  A police officer and a social worker respectively...Frank and Beverly did not pay much attention to Gina...except whenever she got in trouble at school...just ensuring that she had a roof over her head and food on the table.  Even before she got super powers...Gina often left the house in the middle of the night and went roaming in different parts of the city...returning just before dawn. However now was different...as she looked at chatter on social media on her laptop...about the exploits of  her sexy alter ego Scorpion Girl...taking down petty criminals in different parts of the city.

Simultaneously...Gina looked at reports of her idol Scorpion Woman who was waging a one woman war against other criminals in different parts of the city...with city politicians...the police and some elements in the press...condemning her tactics as brutal and her as no better than the criminals she left bloodied...bruised and battered.  She even saw chatter on line as to a connection between Scorpion Woman and Scorpion Girl.  "Don't worry Scorpion Woman...I'm going to help you prove to all of Detroit...all of the world...that you're a real super heroine" vowed Gina. Remembering her first outing as Scorpion Girl...Gina decided to check the Facebook page of the school's most popular girl...and her rival Shanice Wilson...remembering how awestruck Shanice was of her sexy super powered alter-ego.

"Oh my...She's talking about Scorpion Girl" said Gina in surprise as she looked at the teen female socialite's  Facebook page. On the page...she saw an open invitation to a costumed party at Shanice's house in the North End district of the city. However Gina's curiosity was aroused...as she noticed the invitation promised a special appearance by Scorpion Girl. "Shanice doesn't know it but she's just given me an invitation to attend her costumed party...No way I can turn it down" thought Gina with a smile as she shut down her laptop.  Getting off the bed...standing barefoot in the middle of her bedroom...the Latina teenager concentrated on the silver bracelet which she now always wore on her right wrist. As she did...a black aura swirled around her shapely body...as Gina felt herself becoming stronger and sexier by the second.

When it faded...Gina sported a curvaceous and muscular brown body...barely clad in a black sticky v-slit leotard...which strained to contain her big firm bust... and narrowed in the space between her big brown thighs. At the end of her muscular brown arms...her  hands were covered by black sticky gloves...while ankle high black sticky boots clad her feet...helping to highlight her long muscular brown legs  A silver belt was entwined around her thick shapely waist...the buckle shaped like a scorpion. Her face was covered across the top by a small black sticky mask...her eyelids were painted in black mascara. "Shanice Wilson...Your wish is going to come true...Scorpion Girl is coming to your party" resolved Gina as she flexed her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs...before slipping out her bedroom window unnoticed...and swinging away using her Scorpion Line.

Detroit waterfront
9 pm

"Are you certain about this Stinger?" asked Scorpion Woman as she sat  in the chair before the control console in the command centre of the Scorpion Nest...watching the large screen in front of her...which displayed closed circuit television footage of the new teen heroine...Scorpion Girl engaging petty criminals in different parts of Detroit over the last two weeks. "Yes Mistress...It appears your blood had an unexpected effect on this young girl...granting her the same powers than you possess but on a smaller scale" replied the alien artificial intelligence. As he spoke...Michelle remembered the Latina teenager who had been shot while she was battling a group of Detroit Bones and Manos Blancos gangsters...and how she brought her to her secret lair to do a blood transfusion to save her life.

"This girl thinks being a super heroine is some kind of game...She has no idea the kind of scum that's out there" said the Venomous Vixen as she watched footage of the Lusty Latina in action...along with footage of Tiffany Washington...out in the public eye...donating to charities...and attending various parties...rubbing shoulders with some of prominent and emerging players in social circles...such as billionaire construction magnate and  city councilman Mario Vanetti...and new Mexican entrepreneur Hector Ruiz...who was just as wealthy as Vanetti...recently obtained a seat on the city council...and was a virtual king in the Mexican Town district of the city...coincidentally arriving not long after the Manos Blancos did.

"Tiffany Washington may have the police and other people in the city fooled...but I know that she's planning something...and that under her new reformed façade...she's still Clown Girl...I got to hit her first before she can act"  said Michelle. "If Master Trey were here...He would advise caution" said Stinger. His words made Michelle briefly remember  how she and her former teenage boyfriend...who designed the Scorpion Nest with Stinger...would often discuss strategy before she went out on missions as Scorpion Woman...and then some of the intimate moments they spent at the Nest...before blinking her blue eyes in the slits of her black armoured mask...as her anger at him abandoning her came back.

"Stinger..." warned Scorpion Woman...anger evident in her voice. "Apologies Mistress" said the AI...noting his mistake at mentioning Trey's name. Michelle nodded as she turned her attention back to the screen...watching the images of Scorpion Girl...Tiffany Washington...and the images of activities taking place in different parts of Detroit.  "I'm going out on patrol...Do a city wide scan....See if you can locate where Scorpion Girl is...Then relay her position to me...I'll need to have a talk with this little girl...before she get's in over her head" said the Venomous Vixen as she got up from the chair and walked over to where her black armoured Scorpion Cycle was parked. "As you command Mistress" replied Stinger...getting to work as Michelle straddled her mystic motorcycle...revved the engine...and then sped out of the Scorpion Nest as its doors open...vanishing in a flash of light...as she teleported herself out on to the streets of Detroit.

To be continued

Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:22 pm