Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:40 am

New Cougar Woman in Curse of Azteca 2 
Megalomaniac

Post New Cougar Woman in Curse of Azteca 2
New Cougar Woman in Curse of Azteca 2

El Paz High School
Tijuana, Mexico
11 am

MARIA AMERO...was finding it difficult to concentrate on her school work at the moment. Clad in a baggy pink blouse...white skirt and white leather flat shoes...as she sat in class...the 18 year old female bookworm...was finding it challenging keeping her brown eyes open behind her pointy-tipped large rimmed glasses...as she sat amongst her fellow students. All of them thought she was boring and a nerd...and paid little to no attention to her. None of them suspected that under her dowdy attire...Maria wore the flimsy strapless beige COUGAR BRA...which allowed her at a moment's notice to transform into COUGAR WOMAN...the champion heroine of Mexico. "Ohhhh..My Cougar Breasts ache...I feel tired...so tired" thought Maria...thinking back to the events of the night before.

She remembered changing into her sexy super powered alter-ego...and going out on her nightly patrol of the city...always on the lookout for criminals...determined to thwart their crimes and bring them to justice. The Mexicana Marvel remembered going to the Museum of Natural History to stop a group of thieves...and how she easily defeated them using her famous Cougar Strength...Stamina...and Speed. However just as victory was certain... Maria remembered being shocked as a large Aztec statue suddenly came to life...grabbed hold of her immense firm brown Cougar Breasts...relentlessly groping them.

"My Cougar Tits still ache...I could not break free of that statue's grip...I could not stop it from squeezing them...so hard....making me lactate...I got so aroused...so weak...so sleepy...I had no choice...but to let that statue knock me out" thought Maria....remembering how certain victory...turned into comprehensive defeat in a manner of seconds. Her left hand lightly stroked her shapely bust through the fabric of her blouse...making her eyelids droop slightly behind her pointy-tipped large rimmed glasses as she continued to remember what happened to her. The last thing Cougar Woman remembered...was seeing a familiar face standing over her...smiling as she succumbed to the pain in her huge firm Cougar Breasts...the hardness...erectness of her big puffy brown Cougar Tits...and became unconscious.

The face was the same as the face of the person who was teaching the class that she was in right at that moment. The sound of the school bell....snapped Maria out of her daze. As her students filed out of her class at the end of her history lesson...CONSUELA DIAZ...called out to the student she considered to be her favourite. "Maria...A moment please? asked Consuela. The teenage female bookworm... packed her books into her knapsack...slung it over her right shoulder and made her way through the departing crowd of her fellow students to the head of the class...where her teacher was waiting. " Maria...Is everything all right dear?" asked Consuela as she looked at her favourite student with concern in her eyes.

Looking at the face of her favourite teacher...Maria remembered this was the last thing she saw as Cougar Woman...just as she lost consciousness on the floor of the museum the night before. "Uuuuh...Yes...I just...Uuuuuh...am feeling a little...tired..." sighed Maria...the fingers of her right hand...lightly stroking her shapely bust through the fabric of her baggy pink blouse....feeling her famous big puffy brown Cougar Tits...aching underneath. Consuela looked at her student with concern in her eyes. "You should not study so hard Maria...You're one of my best students...You need your rest too...I can take your book report in a little later than the others" replied Consuela.
"Thanks Miss Diaz...I'd like that...Uuh...I need to go now...Bye" replied Maria as she quickly made her way out of the classroom.

Sometime later the 60 year old Consuela Diaz...was sitting in the privacy of her small office in the school's administrative building...and a different personality came over her...as she opened her desk drawer to reveal a large ruby. "Yes...At long last...The Eye of Xochiquetzal...is mine...with it...I shall use its power to strengthen my magic...summon my loyal minions to do my bidding...so that at long last...I may be freed of this accursed spirit netherworld I have been condemned to for centuries..." declared the spirt of the evil Aztec High Priestess...AZTECA...as she spoke through the body of the possessed female teacher.

"Only one stands in my way...this young buxom wench who calls herself Cougar Woman...the successor of my old enemy...COUGAR PRINCESS...I must deal with her first...She will seek you out Consuela Diaz...and I shall be ready for her!" declared Azteca. "Yes...Mistress...I will be ready for Cougar Woman when she comes" replied Consuela in a robotic like voice...before she returned to her normal self...and got into some paperwork on the desk in front of her...after putting away the large red gem...which she had stolen from the Museum of Natural History under the influence of Azteca.

4 pm

The sound of the bell to signal the end of classes for the day at El Paz High School came as a great relief for Maria as she made her way out of the main school building...along with hundreds of other students...who like her were making their way homewards. "Ooh...My Cougar Breasts still ache...My Cougar Tits still feel sore...That Aztec statue did a real number on me to knock me out...I can't wait to get home...I need to get some rest...and then figure out what's going on..." thought Maria as she made her way towards the bus stop. However her thoughts were interrupted as she felt a strong male hand touch her on her right shoulder...and then heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Maria." The teenage female bookworm turned around to see her best friend JUAN ROMERO standing behind her. The sight of Juan...dressed in his soccer jogging suit and sneakers...which highlighted his lean muscular athletic frame...as well as the warmth of his hand on her shoulder...instantly made Maria feel tingles of warmth in her breasts. and in her cunt. While they were best friends...Maria was secretly his girlfriend...when she was in her sexy super-powered alter-ego of Cougar Woman. However Juan had no idea that his secret super heroine girlfriend and his best friend since childhood were one and the same.

"Juan...It's good to see you" said Maria as she hugged her friend...the brushing of her semi-hard large puffy brown nipples under her blouse against Juan's smooth toned chest...making her feel slightly weak in the knees...but she did her best not to let Juan or any of the other students passing by...know that she was aroused by this simple but intimate form of physical contact. "What are you doing here?...I haven't seen you for ages" said Maria with a smile as she stood in front of the man she was secretly in love with...but who only had eyes for her sexy super powered alter-ego. "Yeah...I'm sorry about that... The coach has me doing a lot of training since my leg injury to get my fitness up...I'll be playing my first game tonight...I was wondering if you would come?" asked Juan.

While Maria was highly thrilled and aroused that Juan was asking her to see him play...the thoughts of what happened at the museum the night before still weighed heavily on her mind. "I'd really love to Juan...but...I'm feeling a little tired...I think I'm coming down with the flu...I need to go home and rest...Sorry" apologised Maria. Juan leaned in and kissed her on her forehead. "You never have to apologise to me for anything Maria...You know that...Hope you feel better...We'll catch up tomorrow..." replied Juan...as he gave the female teenage bookworm another hug...before departing through the crowd. Maria watched him go for a few minutes...before recomposing herself...and heading towards the nearby bus stop to wait for her bus to take her home. "Once I've rested...I'll change to Cougar Woman and pay Miss Diaz a visit" resolved Maria..as she boarded her bus as it arrived at the stop.

Juarez district
Tijuana
10 pm

Her immense firm brown breasts bobbing sexily under her flimsy strapless beige bra which strained to contain them...her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs moving in tandem with each other...feeling the concrete and galvanise surfaces of the roofs of buildings that she sprinted across...beneath the soles of her erotic bare brown feet...her long mane of shiny tousled black hair flowing in the breeze behind her...feeling the sensation of the cool night air against her voluptuous and muscular brown body...Cougar Woman was on the hunt once again...searching out evildoers...determined to bring them to justice. However the Mexicana Marvel's mission tonight was different from what she normally did...and was connected to her normal identity of...high school student Maria Amero.

Flexing her large brown thighs...Maria leapt from one rooftop to another...the muscles of her voluptuous brown body accentuated with effort...her immense firm brown breasts bunching together under her flimsy beige bra which barely contained them...ran across the rooftops...then leaped again...until she finally reached her destination...alighting with uncanny agility into the yard of a modest one storey house in this middle class suburb of the city....where her teacher Consuela Diaz lived.

Feeling the soft grass of the neatly cut lawn beneath the soles of her erotic bare brown feet...her immense firm brown breasts bobbing sexily under the flimsy strapless beige bra which barely covered them...
Cougar Woman strolled confidently towards the old white concrete house. Maria noticed that the patio doors on the ground floor of the house were open...there was light emanating from the living room...and she heard the sound of classical music playing on the radio. The Lusty Luchadora decided this was where she would make her entry...as she prepared herself to confront her teacher and get the answers to the questions that she had.

As she entered the illuminated living room...Maria was a little surprised to see Consuela wearing a large white sleep shirt ... and a pair of white panties...which revealed a shapely and sexy body. This was a side of her teacher she had never seen before...and the Mexicana Marvel compared the similarities to how she dressed in her normal identity of Maria Amero...so that no one would suspect the secrets that she kept. Wearing a pair of large rimmed glasses on her face...her black hair tied atop her head... Consuela was studying the intricate designs on an Aztec vase. However the school teacher paused as she realised she was no longer alone. Consuela turned around...and found herself looking at her unexpected visitor.

"What?...Who?" gasped Consuela in surprise as she looked at the voluptuous and muscular young woman...in skimpy attire...standing in the living room of her house. She watched as her visitor assumed a heroic pose...her hands on either side of her wide curvy waist...her long muscular brown legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare brown feet resting flat on the wooden floor of the living room...her immense firm brown bust thrust forward with confidence...her tiny strapless beige bra barely covering it...similar to the beige G-string between her large brown thighs...that barely covered her sex in the front...and slide between the cheeks of her firm round brown ass in the rear. "Good evening Miss Diaz...I am sorry to intrude...allow me to introduce myself...I am Cougar Woman" said Maria with pride.

Consuela set down the vase she was inspecting on a nearby coffee table as she stood five feet away from the Mexicana Marvel...silently admiring her young voluptuous and muscular brown body. "You are that super heroine that has been in the news...You have brought many criminals to justice...and made the people of Tijuana feel safe...You are an inspiration to the young people of this city!" said Consuela in awe. Maria felt her large puffy brown nipples tingle under her thin strapless beige bra...flattered by the compliment which her teacher had given her. "That is very kind of you to say Miss Diaz...I have come here tonight because I need your help" replied Cougar Woman. "Of course my dear...I would be honoured to help a brave young woman like yourself" said Consuela.

" I am glad you feel that way Miss Diaz...I need to ask you some questions...about a robbery" said Maria. "A robbery?" asked Consuela...baffled by the young heroine's question. "Yes...There was a robbery at the Museum of Natural History...Some rare Aztec artefacts were stolen...I caught the robbers...but they did not know why they were at the Museum... what they were stealing or why...The artefacts were not in the robbers' possession when the police arrested them" explained Cougar Woman to her school teacher....maintaining her heroic pose. "Well...as you can see Cougar Woman...I do know something about Aztec antiquities...having visited the ruins of the Aztec empire in the countryside...brought back and catalogued items for the Museum to exhibit...but I do not know how I can help you" replied Consuela...who was beginning to feel a little anxious.

"The robbers I caught said they were working for someone...to steal the Aztec artefacts...when I asked who that person was...They pointed out another person who was in the Museum last night...That person was you Miss Diaz" said Maria. "No...That cannot be" gasped Consuela in disbelief. "I saw you myself Miss Diaz...I need you to tell me why you were at the Museum...where are the artefacts that were stolen...for you to come with me...and turn yourself in to the police...and confess to your crime...I promise to put in a good word with the police so that you are treated fairly" said Cougar Woman to her teacher....who looked at her nervously. Then taking a deep breath...the Lusty Luchadora saw Consuela compose herself.

"Of course Cougar Woman...You are right...I will cooperate...the stolen artefacts are in my study...Please follow me" said Consuela...gesturing with her right hand. "Of course Miss Diaz...Lead the way" replied Maria with a smile across her glossy pink lips...as she followed her teacher into her study which adjoined the living room. The study was dimly lit and...filled with more artefacts and shelves stacked full of old leather bound books. Cougar Woman strolled close behind Consuela as she walked towards a large wooden chest...with more Aztec carvings on its sides...rested on top was located atop a wooden desk on the far end of the room...the heavy curtains covering the windows of the study...ensuring privacy.

"Yes Cougar Woman...I believe this is what you are looking for" said Consuela as she stood with her back to the Mexicana Marvel...and slowly lifted the lid. Lulled into complacency by the reassuring words of her favourite school teacher...Maria lowered her guard...and was totally unprepared for what happened next. In a single swift motion...Consuela turned around...and hurled a handful of dust from a leather pouch inside of the chest....directly on to the immense firm brown bust of favourite student. "Eh?!...What??" cried Cougar Woman in surprise...allowing the fine dust particles to slide down the smooth slopes of her enormous firm brown mounds...and accumulate under her flimsy beige bra.

Consuela saw the outlines of Maria's big puffy brown nipples...as they immediately began to poke through the fabric of her skimpy top. "OOOOOOOOOH...MY COUGAR TITS...SUDDENLY FEELING SO ITCHY...I GOT TO SCRATCH THEM..." blurted Cougar Woman in surprise...her hands quickly raised to her immense firm brown bust...as she began to scratch her own nipples...through the fabric of her tiny strapless beige bra...with her own slender fingers. Consuela smiled as she watched the Mexicana Marvel's hands moved faster and faster over her own chest...as the young heroine stood before her...with her long muscular brown legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare brown feet resting flat on the floor...as she targeted her own nipples...with her glossy claw like fingernails...making them become even more distinct.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY COUGAR TITS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...SO ITCHY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...CANNOT STOP THE ITCH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...DUST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH....UNDER MY COUGAR BRA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GOT TO TAKE IT OFF..." cried Maria...as she reached for the gold cougar head clasp between the cups of her tiny strapless beige bra with the fingers of her right hand. Consuela heard the clicking sound...and watched the Cougar Bra...fall to the floor of the study...exposing her student's immense firm brown breasts in all their naked glory...the big puffy brown nipples which capped their sexy summits...already in an advanced state of hardness and erectness.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MISS DIAZ...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...I AM BEING for--d...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...TO SCRATCH MY OWN COUGAR TITS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WITH MY OWN COUGAR CLAWS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH....I AM GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH....I AM GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...I AM GETTING TIRED MISS DIAZ...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Maria...who could not stop scratching her own naked enormous brown breasts and big puffy brown nipples with her own glossy claw like fingernails.

However Consuela made no reply...but simply stood and watched... with an evil look in her eyes...watching as the Mexicana Marvel had no choice but to continue to rapidly scratch herself in her own big puffy brown nipples...with her glossy claw like fingernails...in a futile effort to ease the burning itching sensation that was emanating from her nipples...from the special dust that coated them. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MISS DIAZ...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...THE DUST YOU THREW ON MY COUGAR BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MAKES MY COUGAR TITS....SO ITCHY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...CANNOT STOP SCRATCHING MY COUGAR TITS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...I...AM MAKING THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...SO...HA...HAA...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH....MAKING MYSELF...UUUUUUUUH...SO WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO TIRED...I...AM..
GOING TO...GOING...TO...UH...UUH...UUUH..UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Maria....scratching her big puffy brown nipples...until they were hard...erect...and bullet shaped...causing geysers of white liquid to spray into the air...as she for--d herself to lactate.

As white fluid flowed freely out of the hardened tips of her big puffy brown nipples....Cougar Woman's muscular arms fell limp on either side of her curvy upper body...and she swayed unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her thin beige mask...as her head reeled with dizziness...and she felt her voluptuous and muscular brown body flooded with severe fatigue and heightened erotic arousal. Consuela Diaz smiled seeing the Mexicana Marvel in such clear distress. Walking behind the dazed and disoriented young super heroine.. who was secretly her own student...the old school teacher cupped her naked immense brown breasts in both of her old wrinkled hands.

"Aieeeeeeeeee....My Cougar Tits...Aieeeeeeeeeeeee... being pinched...Aieeeeeeeee...Miss Diaz...Aieeeeeeeeee..Stop...Aieeeeeeeeee....You are making me weak...Aieeeee
....You are making me tired....Aieeeeeeeeee...I must stop you...Aieeeeeeee...Bring you...Aieeeeeeee...to justice...Aieeeeeeee...Aieeeeeeeeee" moaned Maria as Consuela dug her fingernails deeply into the tender flesh of her big puffy hard and erect famous Cougar Tits. However the old school teacher...under the control of the evil Aztec High Priestess Azteca...ignored the pleas of the Lusty Luchadora who was her favourite student. In addition to pinching Maria in her hard erect big puffy brown nipples...Consuela began to rotate them in a clockwise direction...with increasing speed.

"Silence young female fool!...As I rotate your big nipples...You will submit to my will...You are becoming weak...You are becoming tired" commanded Azteca as she rotated Maria's throbbing and lactating big hard and erect puffy brown nipples. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes Miss Diaz...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...want you to squeeze my
Cougar Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...cannot resist you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You are making me weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You are making me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so tired..." agreed the Mexicana Marvel as her voluptuous and muscular brown body...sagged against the shapely body of her favourite school teacher...as she rose on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet.

"'Embrace your weakness foolish girl!....You must allow yourself to submit to my spell!!" commanded Azteca as she dug Consuela's fingernails deeper into the tender flesh of Maria's big puffy hard and erect brown nipples... and rotated them rapidly 360 degrees clockwise. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh
...Do not want...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...to bring you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...to justice...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...want to be...Uuuuuuh
...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sexy...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...cannot resist' moaned the Lusty Luchadora as she was for--d to lactate even more. "You are now under my control" declared Azteca as she slowed Consuela's rotation of the lactating big puffy hard and erect nipples of the captured Cougar Woman.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...must...obey..." cooed Maria...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her thin beige mask.
"Who are you wench?...Speak!" ordered Azteca as Consuela dug her fingernails deep into the hard and erect big puffy brown nipples of the helpless Mexicana Marvel.
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...I am...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Cougar...Woman...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...I am...Uuuuuuuuuuuunh...a super heroine" moaned Maria. "No foolish girl!...You are a super whore...You desire to have your enlarged breasts touched...your oversized nipples fondled...You crave pleasure...You list for sex!" declared Azteca as Consuela dug her fingernails even deeper into the tender brown flesh of the Lusty Luchadora's big puffy brown nipples...and wide thick brown areolas.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh....That's not true...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...I am...a...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh... super heroine....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...must
...get...free...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Who are you?....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...What have you done...to Miss Diaz...Uuuuuuuuuuunh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh"
groaned Cougar Woman as she wiggled helplessly in the grips of her favourite teacher...who under the influence of Azteca...continued to dig her fingernails deep into the tender flesh of her big puffy hard and erect brown nipples. "Silence wench!!" snarled Azteca...as she changed tactics on the Lusty Luchadora.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What are you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...doing...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My...My Cougar Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...pain...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...going away...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...becoming...relaxed...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Cougar Tits...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel...so...good...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...must......not..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...be distracted...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Maria as her teacher massaged her hard and erect...big puffy brown nipples...as white liquid continued to flow out of their hardened tips.

"Think foolish girl...Think of a man you desire...his hands on your huge breasts...his fingers tease your oversized nipples into hardness and erectness...Feel your strength abandon you...You no longer have any free will...You desire only pleasure...Pleasure that only he can give..." whispered Azteca into the left ear of the helpless Mexicana Marvel...as she made the fingertips of Consuela Diaz...cast an erotic spell over the big puffy brown nipples of her sleepy super heroine student. Maria found it impossible to stop thinking about her best friend...and secret boyfriend...Juan Romero.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...feel so hot...feel...so helpless...Uuuuuuuuuuh...must have... sex...must have...sleep..." agreed Cougar Woman in a sleepy voice as her voluptuous and muscular brown body sagged even more against the shapely body of her possessed teacher. "You shall have what you desire...When you answer my questions...Do you understand wench?" asked Azteca rhetorically as Consuela's fingers massaged the Mexicana Marvel's hard and erect big puffy brown nipples. "Yes" replied Cougar Woman...the pain and pleasure she was feeling in her naked immense firm brown breasts...lulling her into an erotic and sleepy stupor...thoughts of having sex with Juan growing stronger as Consuela's fingers expertly fondled her big puffy brown hard and erect nipples.

"Why have you come here?" asked Azteca..as Consuela's fingernails lightly raked across the tender brown flesh of Cougar Woman's wide brown areolas...and her hard and erect big puffy brown nipples located at their centres. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Miss Diaz....involved...in...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...theft...at...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
......Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...theft...at...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Museum...of...Natural...History...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....came here...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...came to...find out...Why..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" confessed Maria...her senses reeling from the pure erotic sensation of Consuela's fingernails being raked across her hard and erect big puffy brown nipples.

"You will forget why you have come here...You will think only of sex..." ordered Azteca. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" agreed Cougar Woman.
"Your weaknesses are your huge breasts...and your oversized nipples...are they not?" asked Azteca rhetorically...as she pinched Maria in her sexy summits again. "Yes...That is right...become...weak...and...tired...when...my Cougar Tits...become...h...hh...hhh...aaaaaaaaaaa...rrrr...d..." whimpered the Mexicana Marvel...as her favourite teacher made her lactate more...further weakening her. "How else can you be tamed wench?" asked Azteca as Consuela's fingers rotated Maria's hard and erect big puffy brown nipples in a clockwise...then anticlockwise direction.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Chloroform...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Cougar Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...cannot resist it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...rub chloroform on them...especially...on my Cougar Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I get...sexy...and...tired...can be knocked unconscious...for hours..." confessed the Mexicana Marvel...her voluptuous and muscular brown body sagging even more against the shapely body of her favourite teacher. "What is chloroform?" asked Azteca...as she continued rotating Maria's hard and erect big puffy brown nipples...causing more white fluid to leak out of their hardened tips. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it is...an anaesthetic...a liquid...used to put people to sleep...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Most people...breathe it...but...it works best on me...when you rub it...on my Cougar Tits" explained Cougar Woman sleepily to the spirit of the evil Aztec High Priestess...revealing her weaknesses.

"As I fondle your enlarged nipples...You must think of a man...a man you desire" commanded Azteca as she directed Consuela Diaz to brush the Mexicana Marvel's lactating hard and erect big puffy brown nipples...with her calloused thumbs. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Cougar Woman as images of Juan having sex with her...filled her increasingly tired brain. Distracted by her own erotic fantasies...the Lusty Luchadora did not see Consuela remove her hands from each of her naked immense brown breasts...and hold them with their palms open. Maria vaguely heard her favourite teacher speak in a language which was not her own...and it confused her long enough for the spirit of the evil Aztec High Priestess to put the next part of her plan into action.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...NO...OH NO...CHLOROFORM...BEING RUBBED... ALL OVER MY COUGAR BREASTS...BEING RUBBED...INTO MY COUGAR TITS...NOOOOOOOO
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MISS DIAZ...PLEASE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUH" pleaded the Mexicana Marvel...rising on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...her muscular brown arms dangling limp on either side of her curvy upper torso...her voluptuous and muscular brown body sagging even more against the shapely body of her favourite teacher as she vigorously massaged the potent anaesthetic into her naked immense brown bust.

"Think foolish girl!...A man you desire...his hands on your great breasts...his fingers play with your enlarged nipples...You cannot resist his touch...You wish to be tamed...to be a slave to him..." sneered Azteca as Consuela's fingers vigorously massaged chloroform into Maria's hard and erect big puffy brown nipples...the potent anaesthetic mixing with the streams of white liquid oozing from their hardened tips...creating a powerful aphrodisiac which the Mexicana Marvel had no will to resist. "UUUUUUUUUH
...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...COUGAR TITS...SO...HAAAAAAAAARD....CHLOROFORM...TOO STRONG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO...HOT...SO...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Cougar Woman...as she imagined it was Juan Romero fondling her famous nipples.

"So there is a man you desire?" asked Azteca rhetorically. "Yes' whimpered the Lusty Luchadora...her head reeling with dizziness...as her own breast milk and chloroform combined to bind her with unbreakable bonds of fatigue...her breathing laboured..as evident from the strained rise and fall of her naked immense brown breasts which now gleamed with a hazy aura from the chloroform being massaged into them. "Tell me his name" demanded Azteca...as Consuela's thumbs rubbed the tips of the young super heroine's hard and erect big puffy brown nipples...back and forth. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuh...must...protect him...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...must cum...to regain...my Cougar Strength...Stop you...Save...Miss Diaz...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Cougar Woman.

"Tell me his name!" demanded Azteca...as she kept fondling Maria's naked immense brown bust with Consuela's left hand...while shifting Consuela's right hand...between the open large brown thighs of the helpless heroine... and tracing her right index finger...up and down the middle of her flimsy beige G-string. "Nooooooooo...Uuuuuuuuuuh
...will not tell you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...finishing me off...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...stroking my Cougar Clit...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...cannot handle it..
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...want to cum...going to...got to...Uh...Uuh..." moaned Maria feeling the pressure building inside of her aching cunt. However before she could orgasm...Azteca raised Consuela's right hand back up to the Lusty Luchadora's face...and stripped away her mask...revealing the beauteous face of high school student Maria Amero.

"No!...I have been unmasked!...You will find out my secret identity!...I must...I have got to..." blurted Cougar Woman in alarm...distracted once again by her cunning adversary. "Sleep" added Azteca as she raised Consuela's right hand up to Maria's face...the liquid chloroform in the palm of Consuela's right hand transformed into vapours which wafted rapidly up into the flaring nostrils of the helpless young heroine. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
too tired...to think...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...too tired...to cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Cougar Tits....haaaaaaaaaaaaard....drugged...with chloroform...
...helpless...got to breathe more chloroform...going to sleep...Miss Diaz...Do not do this...I have...to save you" cooed the Mexicana Marvel...her erotic bare brown feet resting flat on the floor...her knees bent...her muscular brown arms dangling limp on either side of her curvy upper body.

"You cannot save anyone foolish wench...not even yourself...You are powerless to resist your own erotic desires" sneered Azteca as she kept the palm of her right hand directly underneath Maria's chin...causing chloroform fumes to waft into her nostrils and open mouth...while expertly caressing her big puffy hard and erect brown nipples that were thoroughly coated with liquid chloroform. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes Miss Diaz...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You got me good...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so helpless...will be unconscious soon...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" agreed Cougar Woman...wishing it was Juan who was caressing her naked immense firm Cougar Breasts and her big puffy brown Cougar Tits instead.

"You wish it that it was a man...playing with your enlarged nipples..." gloated Azteca as she raked Consuela's fingernails across the chloroform-coated...hard and erect big puffy brown nipples of the helpless heroine...while forcing her to inhale chloroform vapours from the palm of Consuela's right hand. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Cougar Woman...her brown eyes almost closed...barely able to stay on her erotic bare brown feet...and barely able to stay conscious...feeling weaker...sexier...and sleepier than she had ever felt in her life...as she thought about Juan. "Who is she?" asked Azteca. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh
I...will...not...tell...you..." sighed the Mexicana Marvel.

"What manner of man is he?" asked Azteca. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh..will not tell you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" blurted Cougar Woman...as she felt Consuela's fingernails scraping her hard and erect...chloroform coated...big puffy brown nipples...as she inhaled more chloroform from the open palm of her favourite teacher's right hand. Her vision blurry....her head reeling with dizziness...Maria's resistance crumbled...her long muscular brown legs giving way below her wide curvy waist. Azteca had Consuela release her hold on the Lusty Luchadora...who dropped to the floor on her knees...her head sagging between her naked immense firm brown breasts...which gleamed with a hazy aura of chloroform.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Cougar Woman...as she collapsed to the floor on her back...her muscular brown arms flung past her head...her long muscular brown legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet...twitching sexily as she tried desperately top cling to consciousness. Looking up through her blurry vision...Maria saw the face of her favourite teacher...Consuela Diaz...looking down at her with a wicked smile etched on her face. For her part...Azteca...through the eyes of her avatar Consuela Diaz...looked down with triumph and scorn at the voluptuous and muscular brown body of the topless Lusty Luchadora...the descendant of her arch enemy...as she lay defeated...aroused...and semi-conscious at her feet.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuh...You must not...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...see my face...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...My mask...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...You have taken it off..." complained Cougar Woman as she raised her muscular brown arms to shield her face from her favourite teacher. Consuela Diaz smiled wickedly as she knelt beside the topless Mexicana Marvel...as she lay helpless on the floor before her. "Your face is not what interests me...You big breasted buffoon!" sneered Azteca...as Consuela's hands targeted Cougar Woman's naked immense brown bust again. "Noooooo...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Leave my Cougar Tits alone...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...They are...so...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard... covered in chloroform...cannot stop lactating...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....need to cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must not black out...before I cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" complained Maria as Consuela squeezed and rotated her chloroform coated...hard and erect...big puffy brown nipples...in a clockwise direction.

"Not before you confess the identity of your lover...Who is he?!" demanded Azteca. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I won't tell you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...
must protect him...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Cougar Woman...shielding her face with her muscular brown arms...as Consuela continued to abuse her in her famous big puffy brown nipples...as directed by the spirit of the evil Aztec high priestess that controlled her. "Tell me...Tell me what he is!" demanded Azteca...rotating the Mexicana Marvel's hard and erect...big puffy brown nipples...causing more white liquid to flow from their hardened tips...mixing with the chloroform that coated them.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...He....is...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...a...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...soccer...star...." blurted Cougar Woman...unable to resist the erotic manipulation of her famous big puffy brown nipples...any longer. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...got...to...cum...to regain...my Cougar Strength...I must...I got to...going to...
Uh...Uuh...Uuuh...Uuuuh...." moaned Maria...feeling a great pressure building rapidly within her wet and throbbing Cougar Cunt. However the spirit of the evil Aztec high priestess thwarted the Lusty Luchadora's plans...as she uttered a chant. "Uuuh...What's happening...Uuuh...Uuuuh" cried Cougar Woman in surprise...as she suddenly found herself...floating in the air...waving her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs... in a futile effort to make contact with the floor beneath her.

Uttering another chant...Azteca made the voluptuous and muscular brown body of Cougar Woman...begin to spin...as chloroform fumes...emitted from the open palms of Consuela Diaz's hands...engulfed the helpless Mexicana Marvel. Maria's muscular brown arms fell limp on either side of her curvy upper body...her long muscular brown legs dangled limp below her wide curvy waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet...which sported glossy claw like toenails...pointing down to the floor she was hovering over...as the world literally spun before her sleepy brown eyes.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Chloroform fumes...all around me...Cougar Tits...so hard...coated with chloroform...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...too tired...to think...Uuuuuuuuuh...too tired....to cum..Uuuuuuuuuuuh...What is happening?" moaned the Lusty Luchadora...her brown eyes barely open as she spun faster and faster in mid air above the floor...as Consuela continued to watch her with an evil glare in her brown eyes and a wicked smile on her face.

Streams of white liquid flowing freely from the hardened tips of her big puffy hard and erect brown nipples...a camel toe beginning to form between her large brown thighs...barely covered by her beige G-string...her muscular brown arms limp on either side of her curvy upper torso... the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet ...which had glossy claw like toenails...pointing to the floor she was hovering above...the Mexicana Marvel was absolutely helpless in the swirling chloroform cloud.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Miss Diaz...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Help me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My Cougar Tits...are so...haaaaaaaaard...drugged...with chloroform...lactating...feel...so...hot...so...horny...so...helpless...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...cannot stop spinning...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...faster I spin...the
...haaaaaarder...my Cougar Tits become...got to breathe chloroform...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I am...so tired...Help me...before
I..I..Uh..Uuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Maria as her head sagged between her naked immense brown breasts as she succumbed to unconsciousness within the swirling chloroform cloud.

Throwing the Mexicana Marvel's mask and bra into the swirling chloroform cloud with her...Azteca uttered another chant... and gestured with her hands. The cloud swirled faster and faster.. becoming a mini cyclone right before her...and then vanished...taking the defeated...topless...and unconscious Cougar Woman with her. "Your descendants are no match for me Cougar Princess...The foolish wench will think twice before facing me again...Soon I shall return to the mortal world...and then I shall take what is mine!!...It is time for the ritual to begin!!" declared Azteca with a wicked laugh.

To be continued.

Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:03 pm