Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:24 am

Jaguara in the Collection of King Ka 
Megalomaniac

Post Jaguara in the Collection of King Ka
Author's note:

Thanks to Mr Cryptic for the use of his character Jaguara for this story which bears no relation to his League of Guardians comic or any of my current stories.

Hope it makes for a good read

BC

Jaguara in The Collection of King Ka

JFK International Airport
New York
Noon, present day

Collecting her suitcase from the baggage claim area...KARINA BARBOSA...made her way out of the arrivals terminal at the airport. Hailing from Rio de Janeiro in Brazil...the 20 year old woman attracted little attention...wearing a broad rimmed hat...dark sunglasses over her eyes...a baggy brown coat...and long white skirt. However no one knew that this was for a specific reason. From a young age...Karina learnt that she was a mutant...with the ability to transform into super strong feline creature with enhanced strength...speed agility...and senses...as well as sharp claws and teeth. In this form...she was known to criminals and law enforcement in her native Brazil as JAGUARA... a super heroine and champion of justice.

She kept this identity secret...using special mental techniques to cause her feline features to morph...making her look human..so she could blend into society without attracting unwanted attention.  When she was not fighting crime as Jaguara...Karina was a freelance private investigator. She had come to New York...following the trail of some black market antique dealers...who had stolen several rare artefacts from museums in Brazil...Colombia...Panama...and Mexico.
Her sources told her the criminals had come to New York to sell the stolen items to a very wealthy buyer.

"The criminals may have eluded Karina Barbosa so far...but they will soon have to deal with someone with far greater power than they would have counted on" thought the young lady investigator...as she flagged down a taxi cab...to take her from the airport to a hotel in Manhattan where she had made a reservation. "Once I have gotten some food and rest...I will do my homework on this buyer...and track him down...my sources said the thieves will be wanting to sell the stolen artefacts very soon...get some quick cash and head to a country they can't be extradited from...not if I have anything to say about it as Jaguara" thought Karina...admiring the sights of New York as the cab headed towards Manhattan.

48 hours later
Staten Island
10 pm

Under the cover of darkness...a shapely silhouette...sprinted through the cover of the dense woods. Having arrived on the ferry hours earlier...Karina Barbosa...found a secluded place near the ferry terminal...where she shed her dowdy civilian attire...and transformed into Jaguara. Using her enhanced feline strength...speed...agility and senses....the Busty Brazilian superwoman...was on the hunt for the criminals she had tracked all the way from her homeland. Her voluptuous and muscular brown body...was barely covered by a sling  jaguar pelt swimsuit...especially her huge firm breasts...and her cunt. Her brown eyes now had a feline look to them...and jaguar pelt mascara around them.

She wore a collar with steel spikes around her neck...and steel spiked bracelets on her wrists. Her fingernails and toenails were now sharp and claw like...and her gleaming white teeth were also sharp. Her huge firm brown bust bobbing sexily...her flimsy swimsuit straining to keep them covered...Karina enjoyed the feel of the cool night air brushing against her virtually naked body...through her long mane of wild blonde hair...the feel of the earth beneath the soles of her erotic bar brown feet...and between her sexy toes as she ran. It was not long before she reached her destination.

Standing in the cover of the woods...Jaguara assumed a heroic pose...hands on her curvy hips...her long muscular legs slightly apart...her erotic bare brown feet resting flat on the soft earth...her ample bust puffed up with confidence...as she gazed upon a high-walled mansion. "The information I have say this is the estate of a PROFESSOR VICTOR BONNER...a renowned archaeologist...with a passion for rare antiquities...and it would seem he does not care whether he acquires them through illegal means...I can sense the thieves are on the premises...I shall expose their scheme...and then leave them for the police to take into custody...as well as the stolen artefacts" resolved Jaguara as she went into action.

With a single bound...the Busty Brazilian superwoman easily cleared the high wall...landing nimbly on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet on the soft grass on the other side of the  wall. Keeping to the cover of the lush green gardens...Jaguara made her way swiftly and stealthily towards the palatial mansion...evading the security cameras located on different parts of the grounds...and passing security guards. "For someone who calls himself a collector...he has a lot of security" thought the Sexy She Cat...as she inched closer to the mansion. Flexing her huge brown thighs...Jaguara leapt on to a nearby balcony...then used her sharp claw like fingernails to unlock a door to gain access to the mansion.

The feel of polished wooden floors beneath the soles of her erotic bare brown feet...her huge brown breasts swaying gently and sexily under her tiny jaguar pelt swimsuit...the Busty Brazilian superwoman...made her way along the balcony...hearing the sounds of voices coming from a room located directly below her. Flexing her huge brown thighs...she leapt over the side of the balcony...landing on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet... interrupting a meeting that was in progress. Professor Victor Bonner...a handsome white man with jet black hair in his early 40's turned around to see scantily clad super heroine saunter boldly into his study...where he was meeting with the four thieves...and studying the stolen artefacts which they had brought to him...determining their worth.

"Who?!" gasped Bonner in awe...as he admired the voluptuous and muscular brown body of the uninvited guest to his mansion. "I am Jaguara!...You and your associates are guilty of theft  Professor Bonner...I am here to return the stolen items to their rightful owners...and to bring you to justice!" declared Karina...as she assumed her heroic pose before her male opponents......hands on her curvy hips...her long muscular legs slightly apart...her erotic bare brown feet resting flat on the soft earth...her ample bust puffed up with confidence. "You fools!!...Get that woman before she ruins everything!!"  snarled Bonner. The four thieves...acting on their employer's instructions rushed past him...intent on subduing the Sexy She Cat.  However using her feline agility...Jaguara twisted her voluptuous and muscular brown body...out of the way of one thief's lunge...felling him with a right hand karate chop to the back of his neck.

Whirling around...the Busty Brazilian superwoman...extended her long muscular left leg...driving the ball of her erotic left bare brown foot into the gut of another thief as he tried to strike her with a blackjack.  The force of the blow sent him hurtling across the room...crashing into some antique Ming vases which Bonner owned. "No!...Stop her!..Stop her!" yelled the Professor at the other two thugs. Drawing knives from under their jackets...they charged towards Jaguara...lashing out with their gleaming blades. However the Sexy She Cat was two swift for them...dancing around on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...evading their attacks. 

Switching quickly from defence to offense...Jaguara floored one thief with a right fist to the jaw...which sent him crashing atop a nearby coffee table...then dealt a left hand karate chop to the throat of the fourth thief...dropping him to the floor of the study...to join the rest of his comrades in defeat. "Surrender Professor Bonner!...There is nothing you can do to hurt me!" declared Karina...her back to her host...confident that the wealthy academic had realised how futile it would be to fight her...and would see the wisdom in turning himself in. However allowing complacency to set in...Jaguara was taken completely by surprise by the Professor's response. "I have no intention of hurting you my dear..." replied Bonner..as the Busty Brazilian superwoman turned around to face him.

As she did...Professor Bonner raised his right hand...causing her to stare directly into the flashing rainbow coloured lights being emitted from a gold ring on his right middle finger.  "I bring you pleasure...Pleasure beyond your wildest dreams...Watch...Watch into the light Jaguara..." said Bonner.  Before Karina could do anything to defend herself...she began to feel strange sensations in her voluptuous and muscular brown body. "Oooooooh...My nipples...Oooooooooooooh...men are playing with them...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...they are so sensitive...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...they are getting...so..haaaaaaaaaaaaard...that feels...sooooooooooooo...gooooooooooooooooooooood...want more" blurted Jaguara...as she pushed back the string like straps of her own jaguar pelt sling swim suit...and began to scratch her own big puffy golden brown nipples...with her own claw like fingernails.

"Oooooooooooooooh...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Karina...her hands a blur of motion...as she scratched her own nipples into hardness and erectness...until they were moulded into the shape of bullets...and thin trickles of white liquid began to flow from their hardened tips...as she swayed unsteadily from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet. "That's right Jaguara...You don't want to fight crime...You don't want to bring me to justice...You want men to tame you...from a savage she cat into a docile house cat...Watch into the ring...Take the pleasure that is yours"  commanded Bonner as he kept the flashing ring directly in the Busty Brazilian superwoman's face...backing her up towards a nearby sofa.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...I am...so turned  on...my nipples...haaaaaaard...as rocks...pressure...building inside me...I must...I must..." groaned Karina as she dropped her right hand between her large brown thighs...her right index and middle fingers targeting a spot in the middle of the thin jaguar pelt between her thighs...and rubbing it vigorously. "UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH.. UH
UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" roared Jaguara as she brought herself to a massive orgasm

As the Sexy She Cat collapsed on her back atop the sofa...her muscular brown arms flung past her head...exposing her smooth clean shaven armpits...her long muscular brown legs spread wide open below her broad curvy waist...Professor Bonner calmly walked over to a nearby wooden cabinet...where he obtained a thick white cotton pad...and a dark brown bottle.  Uncapping the bottle...he poured a generous amount of the clear liquid it contained into the pad...allowing it to soak deep into the fibres. As Jaguara lay sprawled out on her back on the sofa...lactating through her  hard and erect nipples...cum flowing freely out of her throbbing cunt...her nostrils flaring...her mouth wide open...revealing her gleaming white sharp feline teeth...as she gasped for air... Bonner clamped the pad firmly over the heroine's nose and mouth.

"HNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNN....NNNNNNNNNN" cried Jaguara into the thick cloth...her feline brown eyes wide open in alarm...as she had no choice but to inhale huge amounts of...CHLOROFORM...into her lungs...her naked huge firm brown breasts...heaving rapidly up and up...her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs heavier than lead...unable to defend herself.  "Don't resist Jaguara...Give up...Breathe the chloroform...slowly...deeply... Relax...and...go...to sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...." sneered Professor Bonner...keeping the pad pressed firmly over the heroine's nose and mouth with his left hand...while stroking her shiny and wet clitoris under her jaguar pelt...with his right index finger...intermittently using the same finger to probe her sex.

"Nnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" cooed Karina...her feline brown eyes rolling up in the jaguar pelt mascara which surrounded them...her head rolling against her right shoulder...unable to resist the combined effects of being for--d to lactate...being for--d to orgasm...and the potent power of the chloroform...her brown feline eyes...becoming glassy...as her heavy eyelids...slowly closed....her voluptuous and muscular brown body going completely limp atop the sofa...as Bonner successfully knocked her unconscious. He kept the pad over her nose and mouth for another five minutes...then removed it.  Jaguara lay in a deep sleep atop the sofa and would not cause any further interruptions.  "Gentlemen...Now that this rude interruption has been dealt with...Shall we conclude our business?" asked Bonner rhetorically.  The four thieves nodded in agreement..as they gazed upon the beaten Brazilian heroine.

Midnight

Having paid the four thieves for the artefacts they had stolen for him...and seen they had departed from his estate unnoticed...Professor Victor Bonner went down to the basement of his mansion... where he kept his collection of stolen treasures. Now wearing a pharaoh's head piece...and crimson robes... Bonner assumed his identity of the criminal mastermind known as KING KA. As classical music played over the  overhead speakers...King Ka strolled past his illegally obtained exhibits...all of which were located under thick cases of  glass that were both bulletproof and bombproof.
Sipping red wine from a glass  he held in his right hand...the Professor...took time to marvel at each of his acquisitions...one by one.

When he reached the far end of the hall...Bonner entered a separate room where he was keeping his new and most prized possession.  In the room...on a small table...under a glass case...was the sling jaguar pelt  swim suit of the super heroine known as Jaguara.  Next to it...atop a larger table...under a larger and thicker glass case...lay the beaten Busty Brazilian superwoman herself. She was completely nude...sprawled out on her back...her muscular brown arms and legs spread-eagled...chained at the wrists and ankles...to the upper and lower ends of the table.  Through vents in the floor...ample amounts of chloroform gas...was being pumped into the sealed glass case...to keep Jaguara...weak...sleepy...and docile.

Bonner watched Karina...repeatedly moaning..."Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"...as robotic hands brushed thick bristled white feathers...over her naked huge firm brown breasts...concentrating especially on keeping her big puffy golden brown nipples...hard and erect...over her wet and shiny clitoris...maintaining the camel toe that was there...in between the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet...and under the soles of her erotic bare brown feet as well.  "Welcome Jaguara...You will make a very good addition to the collection of King Ka!" laughed Professor Bonner.  Her body weak...her mind clouded with thoughts of sex...Karina Barbosa had no idea how she was getting out of this predicament.

end.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:09 pm