Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

Cougar Princess in Prisoners of El Padre 
Megalomaniac

Post Cougar Princess in Prisoners of El Padre
Cougar Princess in Prisoners of El Padre

Ancient Mexico

In the kitchen of her family's modest farm house in the countryside...ALINA..an 18 year old farmer girl...prepared a meal. She brought it to the table...where her father was waiting for her. As they ate...Alina's father related to her tales that he heard from people in their village about the exploits of a scantily clad masked warrior woman known as COUGAR PRINCESS. He looked at his daughter...her black hair tied in a long braid...wearing one of her baggy dresses. Alina was a quiet and dutiful daughter. She never complained about anything...and always did what she could to help him around the farm.

"I am glad you are not like the other young people in the village Alina...They...and the older people as well...say many things about this Cougar Princess" he remarked. "Yes Father...She is a brave and beautiful woman...She has mighty strength and has saved many Aztecs from criminals...and the Spaniards who have come to our lands to take its riches" replied Alina. "Still...I do not know that I can trust a young woman...who runs around wearing little clothes...it is as if she wants men to touch her body...I am just glad that you are nothing like this Cougar Princess" he said as he ate. He did not see the knowing look in his daughter's brown eyes. "If only you knew Father" thought Alina...who was in fact the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs.

Days later

Alina was finding it difficult to concentrate on her chores on the farm. Her father had gone to a nearby village to sell crops from the farm but had not returned. When she went into her village...the teenage farmer girl heard concerns from other villagers about men from other villages also disappearing without a trace. At first...Alina chose to wait...hopeful her father would return. However she grew concerned as the days went by...and there was no sign of him...and talk of other Aztec men going missing continued. "There is some evil at work...I can stand by no longer...I must put my chores aside...and become Cougar Princess" resolved Alina...as she made her way to the nearby barn.

Once inside of the barn...out of the sight of prying eyes...Alina slipped off her baggy dress...revealing the naked shapely brown body which she concealed underneath it. The teenage farmer girl then donned the flimsy strapless beige bra which she had discovered not long ago...and clicked the golden cougar head emblem that was located between its cups to secure the thin garment on her ample bust. She heard the mighty roar of a cougar echo...as she was engulfed in an aura of golden light. As the light engulfed every part of her body...Alina felt herself becoming...taller...stronger...shapelier. She felt her hair loosen from its braid and flowing freely. She felt great strength in her arms...legs...hands...and feet.

When the aura faded...Alina had grown several feet in height. Her brown body had become voluptuous and muscular...and seemed to gleam with a heavenly aura. Her arms and legs were now powerfully muscular. Her hands were strong...and her fingers had long glossy nails like claws. Her brown feet were erotic to the eye...with strong round ankles...ten sexy toes with perfect curvature...sporting toenails which were long glossy and claw like. Golden bracelets bearing the insignia of a roaring cougar's head adorned her wrists. A flimsy beige panty barely hugged the space between her massive brown thighs. She was most impressed with her chest...which had grown several inches...becoming immense and firm.

The strapless beige bra...now looking like a thin piece of cloth...barely covering wide thick brown areolas and giant puffy brown nipples that capped the sexy summits of her enhanced teenage bust. Her hair was now long shiny and wild...flowing from the top of her head on to her broad shoulders like a waterfall. She wore large gold earrings in each of her earlobes. Her identity concealed behind a large feline beige mask that covered the majority of her beauteous face...leaving only the lower part of her nose and her now glossy full pink lips exposed. "Father and the other missing men are in grave danger!...I must find them...save them...and defeat whatever fiend has captured them" resolved the brave...busty...and beauteous Cougar Princess with determination in her voice.

Her massive firm brown breasts bobbing sexily under her flimsy strapless beige bra...her muscular brown arms moving in tandem with her long muscular brown legs...the soles of her erotic bare brown feet making contact with the earth of her homeland...her long mane of shiny tousled black hair trailing behind her head...Cougar Princess was a blur of motion as she swiftly traversed the Land of the Aztecs.
Using her enhanced senses of sight...smell...and sound...the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs...searched for clues that would lead to the location of the missing men...including her own father. The Buxom Aztec Superwoman sprinted through forests and valleys...over hills...and leapt across rivers in a single bound...moving faster than the wind. Her search bore fruit close to dusk.

Squatting on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails digging into the dirt...her enormous firm brown breasts threatening to spill out of her tiny strapless beige bra...Cougar Princess watched as a procession of Aztec peasant men...who she guessed were the men missing from different villages in the past days...their eyes staring blankly ahead...moved in single file towards a nearby cavern. On either side of the Aztec peasant men...were thugs wearing brown robes and hoods which covered their heads. "I must follow them" resolved Cougar Princess as she devised a plan. Grabbing a thug who was lagging behind at the end of the procession...the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs pulled him behind the rocks where she was hiding...and knocked him out with a right hand chop to the neck. Using his own loin cloth to bind and gag the Aztec thug...Alina donned his brown robes...pulled the hood over her head and joined the strange procession.

The procession continued into the cavern...until it reached the middle and stopped. Keeping to the shadows of the cavern...the disguised Cougar Princess moved forward slowly...watching as the peasant men joined others...who also had blank expressions in their eyes and one their faces...as they stood before a stone altar...in the centre of which stood a huge wooden cross....the area around the altar illuminated by lit torches. Her brown eyes watched with interest as the Aztec peasant men...stood in rows before the altar...and began to chant..."EL PADRE...EL PADRE...EL PADRE". Alina saw their chants brought forth an old white man with greying hair...also attired in brown robes...who she deduced had to be one of the Spaniards...white man from across the sea who had come to plunder the Kingdom of the Aztecs.

In his right hand...he held a silver staff...which bore a cross similar to the large wooden one erected behind the altar...he was standing upon. She watched as with a wave of his staff...he made them all fall silent. "Bring forth the tribute my servants" ordered the evil Spaniard Monk. Alina watched as the Aztec men walked up...bringing with them leather pouches....which they emptied into large baskets set before the altar. The Buxom Aztec Superwoman...watched as rocks with clear traces of gold in them...were placed in the baskets...which were collected by the robed Aztec thugs...and brought up to the altar.
"You have done well...Your Master is pleased...You will please your Master with more tribute..." instructed El Padre as he watched the baskets laden with gold being brought to the altar by the Aztec minions one by one.

The evil Spaniard Monk...was besides himself with glee...knowing that he would soon have enough riches to satisfy him for the rest of his life. However his glee was interrupted when he noticed something out of the corner of his right eye. One of his robed Aztec thugs...was strangely keeping to the shadows of the cavern. However as the thug moved...El Padre noticed a flash coming from the thug's feet...under the brown robe...and he immediately became alarmed. "A non-believer is among us!...There!" declared the evil Spaniard Monk...pointing his staff in the direction of the robed thug. The other Aztec thugs and the Aztec peasant men...turned in the direction that El Padre was pointing...to see the thug's robes fall away...revealing the voluptuous and muscular figure of Cougar Princess...clad in her heroic scanty attire. "Your evil has been discovered El Padre!...I will defeat you!...So swears Cougar Princess!!" declared Alina.

"Capture the non-believer!...She must be turned from her wicked ways!" commanded El Padre. The robed Aztec thugs drew wooden clubs and rushed forward...while the Aztec peasant men...lumbered forward slowly...their arms raised before them. Flexing her large brown thighs...Cougar Princess sprang into action. The ball of her erotic left bare brown foot connected with the jaw of a thug sending him sprawling along the floor of the cave. Landing on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs.. moved her muscular brown arms with great speed and skill as she used the gold bracelets on her wrists to block the attacks of eight more thugs...countering with decisive blows from her clenched fists...sending them flying through the air...and landing hard on the stony floor of the cave.
Moving forward with amazing speed and uncanny agility...Cougar Princess evaded and felled another ten thugs with a combination of punches...throws and kicks.

Seeing the Aztec peasant men lumbering closer...trying to surround her...but not wanting to hurt them....Alina acted...by quickly knocking over several of the lit torches...which quickly ignited a fire on the floor of the cave...throwing both the Aztec peasant men...and the Aztec thugs into confusion and chaos. Looking towards the altar...she saw El Padre fleeing down a passageway carved in the rocky wall behind the altar. Flexing her large brown thighs...Cougar Princess leapt through the air...sailing over the flames...as well as the confused peasant men and thugs...landing on the altar and boldly sprinting down the stony corridor...in pursuit of the evil Spaniard Monk...who was alarmed that the Buxom Aztec Superwoman had followed him into his sanctuary. "Heathen female!...You must pay!!" snarled El Padre as he swung his staff at Cougar Princess...who bravely stood her ground...blocking his attack with her left gold bracelet.

Distracted by the flash of the glossy and claw like toenails of the sexy toes of the erotic right bare brown foot of the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs...the evil Spaniard Monk was slow to act. He groaned in pain...as the top of that same foot...connected with his jaw...and he collapsed to the ground...dazed and disoriented. Alina assumed her heroic pose before her fallen foe...believing the battle to be won. The evil Spaniard Monk...watched as she stood with her hands on either side of her wide curvy waist...her long muscular brown legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare brown feet resting flat on the stony floor her enormous firm brown breasts thrust forward with confidence...the flimsy strapless beige bra doing little to cover them...offering him a glimpse of the wide thick brown areolas...and giant puffy brown nipples which capped the summits of her mighty bust.

"You are no match for my Cougar Strength!...Surrender now and tell me what you have done to the men you have enslaved!" demanded Alina. However noticing something...El Padre used his crafty ways to lull the Mighty but clearly naïve Heroine of the Aztecs into complacency. "I have not enslaved these men mighty Cougar Princess...I have freed them" explained the evil Spaniard Monk. "What?!...Those men have no free will!...They do as you command!...You will free them!" replied Alina. "But they are free my dear...free from all the troubles of the mortal world...free to enjoy that which they desire...as I believe you also wish to" said El Padre. "What??...What are you talking about??!" asked Cougar Princess...baffled by what her opponent was saying. "You clearly desire pleasure...this is why you wear such little clothing...that you wish your body to be admired...to be touched...by men" replied the evil Spaniard Monk.

"I have a sacred duty...given to me by the Aztec Gods...I have been granted great power to protect the Aztec people from all manner of evil...I must be pure of mind...and body...my great Cougar Breasts are the source of my great powers...I..." explained Alina...not knowing she had played herself right into a trap. The Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs was taken completely by surprise as she felt coarse male hands slip under her flimsy strapless beige bra...and begin to vigorously rub the sexy summits of her enormous firm brown breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY GIANT COUGAR NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUNH...BEING RUBBED BY ROUGH HANDS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...TAKEN BY SURPRISE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY GIANT COUGAR NIPPLES...BEING RUBBED...SO FAST......THEY ARE BECOMING SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH....I AM BECOMING SO TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...CANNOT BREAK FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...I WANT TO SLEEP" blurted Alina...her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs flailing uselessly in the air...as she was lifted off her erotic bare brown feet and carried towards a nearby stone table. As she struggled...the golden cougar head emblem of her flimsy strapless beige bra was unfastened...and it fell to the stony floor...leaving her topless.

"Uuuuuuh...must get my giant Cougar Tits soft...regain my Cougar Strength...so that I can..." blurted Alina as she was roughly dropped on her back atop a stone table...her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs flailing in the air. However both her intentions and her sentence were interrupted by El Padre...who had gotten to his feet...grabbed a wooden bowl...dipped a wide bristled brush into it...and was soon standing over the disoriented Buxom Aztec Superwoman. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY GIANT COUGAR NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...THEY ARE BEING BRUSHED....UUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT IS BEING PUT ON THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT MAKES MY GIANT COUGAR NIPPLES HARD AS ROCKS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIRED...YOU ARE MAKING ME...SO TIRED...EL PADRE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Alina.

"My servant has delivered you into my hands...Sleep Cougar Princess...Sleep...Sleep" sneered El Padre. Through her blurry vision...Cougar Princess saw her father standing behind the evil Spaniard Monk...looking on. The Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs saw the blank stare in his eyes as he stood by...while the evil Spaniard Monk thoroughly coated her giant puffy brown nipples with the thick black paste from the wooden bowl...making them hard...erect and bullet shaped. Alina wanted to call out to him...beg him to save her...but knew she could reveal her secret identity.

El Padre watched as Cougar Princess' eyelids becoming heavier and heavier...fluttering rapidly in a futile effort to stay awake. "Sleep Cougar Princess...You are defeated" gloated the evil Spaniard Monk as he brushed the paste all over the giant puffy brown nipples of the Buxom Aztec Superwoman...watching as her naked enormous firm brown breasts rose and fell...slower and slower...her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs went limp atop the stone table....her erotic bare brown feet resting on their heels...angled away from each other in opposite directions...clear spaces appearing between her sexy toes...with glossy claw like toenails which twitched....slower...and slower...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her feline beige mask... as she uttered a soft submissive sigh of..."Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" as succumbed to unconsciousness...with the image of her father the last thing she saw before blackness washed over her.

Hours later

Her head reeling with dizziness...feeling lingering hardness in her giant puffy brown nipples...as cold air brushed against them...feeling tension in her muscular brown arms... and air brushing the soles of her erotic bare brown feet...Cougar Princess slowly regained consciousness. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs...announcing her return to consciousness. Alina awoke to find herself topless...her hands bound above her head by strong ropes... as she dangled in mid-air...high above the floor of the cave.

Looking down past the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet...Cougar Princess saw she was dangling above a cauldron of boiling liquid. Fumes wafting up from the surface of the liquid towards her. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...STRANGE FUMES....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...KEEPING MY GIANT COUGAR NIPPLES...HAAAAARD....THEY ARE
KEEPING ME....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MUST THINK...ABOUT...SEX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...FEEL SO TIRED...WANT TO SLEEP...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST RESIST..." moaned Alina...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her beige feline mask which covered the upper part of her face...except the lower part of her nose and her glossy pink lips.

"There is no escape from your sins Cougar Princess!!" declared El Padre...as he stood on the ground...next to the cauldron of boiling liquid which the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs...dangled helplessly over...the fumes rising from the surface of the liquid...engulfing her from the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet...all the way up to her head. Alina struggled desperately to stay awake as the potent fumes kept her exposed giant puffy brown nipples in a state of hardness and erectness...while she felt her virgin cunt forming into a camel toe under her flimsy beige panties. Her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her beige feline mask which covered the upper part of her face...Cougar Princess saw that the enslaved brainwashed Aztec peasant men...including her own father...were standing like statues and watching her peril.

"Behold my followers!...The savage female who calls herself Cougar Princess!!...Despite her great strength...she is helpless to resist her own sinful desires as a woman!!...She must be cleansed!!" declared El Padre...and tapped his staff on the stone altar. One of his robed Aztec thugs turned a wheel...which caused the rope binding the Buxom Aztec Superwoman's hands above her head...to drop...making her inch closer towards the cauldron of boiling liquid. "NO...UUUUUUUUUUNH...FUMES...ARE SO STRONG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY GIANT COUGAR NIPPLES...THEY ARE BECOMING...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...I AM GETTING SO WEAK...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...I AM..GETTING...SO TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...THINKING...ABOUT...PRINCE FALCON...CAPTAIN CORTES...UUUUUUUNH
...CANNOT GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" complained Alina...as the fumes wafted over her topless voluptuous and muscular brown body.

"Confess you sins foolish female!!...Confess!!" declared the evil Spaniard Monk. "CONFESS....CONFESS...CONFESS...CONFESS" chanted the brainwashed Aztec peasant men...among them Alina's father. The intensity of the fumes from the cauldron increasing around her...stimulating her exposed giant puffy brown nipples into hardness and erectness...causing the outline of a hard camel toe to appear against the fabric of her tiny beige panty...Alina's brown eyes were barely open in the slits of her beige feline mask...as erotic thoughts filled her brain. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I..MUST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CONFESS...MY HUGE COUGAR BREASTS...MY GIANT COUGAR NIPPLES...SOURCE OF MY COUGAR STRENGTH...BUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...IF THEY ARE TOUCHED...BY MEN...OR WOMEN...I MUST THINK
...ABOUT SEX...BECOME WEAK...BECOME TIRED...ALLOW MY ENEMIES...TO MAKE ME UNCONSCIOUS..." confessed the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs.

"CONFESS...CONFESS...CONFESS" the Aztec peasant men chanted...as the surface of the boiling liquid in the cauldron...drew ever closer to the sexy toes of Cougar Princess' erotic bare brown feet...which had glossy and claw like toenails...which twitched sensuously...as she slowly succumbed to the potent fumes from the liquid....her voluptuous and muscular body...becoming shinier the closer she got to the cauldron. Alina's brown eyes fluttered in the slits of her beige feline mask...as the growing hardness and erectness in her naked...giant puffy brown nipples...as she found it increasingly difficult to think about the handsome and good Aztec prince...but also about the handsome but evil Spaniard captain....both of whom...she had erotic fantasies about. She dreamt about both men...at different times...fondling her naked huge firm brown bust...playing with her giant puffy brown nipples...and fingering her in her cunt. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY GIANT COUGAR NIPPLES...ARE SO HAAAAARD...FUMES...MAKING ME THINK...ABOUT SEX...SO WEAK...SO TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IF I AM PLACED IN THAT LIQUID...I WILL CUM...AND SLEEP FOR DAYS..." moaned Alina...seeing the liquid getting ever closer to the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet...which had glossy claw like toenails...and she was absolutely powerless to do anything about it.

El Padre grinned as he watched the Buxom Aztec Superwoman descend closer and closer to the cauldron full of boiling liquid. "The savage female is finished...once she is immersed in the cauldron...I shall take her to Captain Cortes...He shall reward me generously for capturing the Cougar Princess...in addition to the gold that these peasant fools take out of the mine. As her brown eyes began to close in the slits of her beige feline mask...erotic thoughts of her huge breasts...giant nipples...and virgin cunt being fondled by Prince Falcon and Captain Cortes...sleep quickly descending upon her...Alina saw her father step out from the chanting congregation of brainwashed Aztec peasants. "Get that slave back in line!" ordered El Padre. Through sleepy brown eyes...Cougar Princess saw four robed Aztec thugs...armed with clubs approaching her father. In that instant...Alina's love for her father...and concern for his safety...caused her to shut out the erotic thoughts which were threatening to overwhelm and tame her into sleepy submission.

"NO!!!!!" roared Cougar Princess...as she flexed her muscular brown arms and snapped the ropes binding her hands above her head. "What?!!...Impossible!!!" cried El Padre in disbelief as the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs landed on the stone altar on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...placed her hands against the cauldron and pushed it over...sending a tsunami of the liquid it contained hurtling towards the thugs who were threatening her father. They were washed off their feet...but the liquid also splashed on her father and the other peasant men who were standing close by. As the liquid bathed them...they stopped their chanting...and looked around them in disbelief...wondering where they were. As Alina's father snapped out of his trance...he saw the busty Cougar Princess...her naked huge firm brown breasts swaying sexily from side to side...flex her large brown thighs...leap through the air...and plant the ball of her erotic right bare brown foot firmly in the middle of the face of El Padre. He heard the evil Spaniard Monk groan in pain...as he fell hard on to the stone altar...losing consciousness within seconds.

Seeing their master had been defeated by the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs...who had now retrieved and donned her flimsy strapless beige Cougar Bra over her enormous firm brown bust...the Aztec thugs dropped their weapons and fled...as the larger number of peasant men...chased after them. Alina's father looked back towards the stone altar...and was surprised to see that Cougar Princess had disappeared. Concealed amongst some trees on a nearby hill...Alina watched as the peasant men chased the thugs out of the cave...and directly towards a party of Aztec soldiers...led by none other than Prince Falcon...who she was attracted to.

Cougar Princess felt warm tingling sensations in her giant puffy brown nipples under her tiny bra...and in her cunt...beneath her flimsy beige panty...as she watched Falcon take down three of the thugs...and led his soldiers to arrest the rest of them. Though she wanted to show herself to him...Alina knew she could not let the Aztec prince see her affection for her beloved father....in case it could offer a clue to her identity. Turning on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...Cougar Princess sprinted off in a blur of motion...traversing forests...rivers...and valleys...as she ran back home to her father's farm to await his safe return.

Three days later

Alina brought her father a plate of food along with one for herself...as they sat down to have dinner. She listened as he related his adventure to her...and especially how Cougar Princess saved him and the other peasant men from the evil Spaniard Monk...El Padre. " Cougar Princess is a brave young woman...She was prepared sacrifice herself to save me and those other men...I do not know who she is...or where she comes from...but I know that somewhere...she has a father who is proud of her....as I am of you Alina..." he said...placing his left hand on her right hand. Alina looked at her father and smiled.
"I only wish I could tell her this...and thank her for saving my life...sending me back home to you my daughter" he said. "You already have Father...You already have" thought Alina.

end.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:30 am