Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:57 pm

Cougar Princess in Captured by Cortes 
Megalomaniac

Post Cougar Princess in Captured by Cortes
Cougar Princess in Captured by Cortes

Ancient Mexico

Inside of his huge mansion...located on his vast estate in the countryside...the Aztec noble ENOC...was a worried man. Surrounding by his servants...he had just learned that his young daughter...URI...had been kidnapped by the pale-faced strangers in the land of the Aztecs...who were called the SPANIARDS...while she was out horseback riding.
By way of a scroll that had been sent to his mansion...the Spaniards informed him of that they had captured Uri...and of their terms for her safe release. On his lands...Enoc had a huge mine...from which gold and precious jewels were mined and sent to the Aztec King CUATEMAC...as part of the tribute paid to the King.

He was instructed to give the Spaniards unfettered access to that mine...in exchange for releasing his daughter. Enoc was also instructed by the Spaniards...not to send word
to the King...or his son...the warrior PRINCE FALCON...about Uri's kidnapping and any attempt to rescue her would result in her death. As he held his head in his hands with growing worry...his servants opened debated amongst themselves...clueless as to what to do to help their master. Suddenly a female voice spoke loudly and with clarity...silencing all of the chatter around Enoc. "Fear not Noble Enoc...I shall save your daughter." All heads turned in the direction of the voice.

Eyes widened...and jaws dropped as Enoc and his servants found himself looking at a tall young woman...with a voluptuous and muscular brown body...which seemed to gleam with a heavenly aura. Her hands were strong...and her fingers had long glossy nails like claws. Her brown feet were erotic to the eye...with strong round ankles...ten sexy toes with perfect curvature...sporting toenails which were long glossy and claw like.  Golden bracelets bearing the insignia of a roaring cougar's head adorned her wrists.

A flimsy beige panty barely hugged the space between her massive brown thighs.  A strapless beige bra...now looking like a thin piece of cloth...with the golden head of a roaring cougar between its cup...barely covered her wide thick brown areolas and giant puffy brown nipples that  capped the sexy summits of her immense firm brown bust. Her hair was long shiny and wild...flowing from the top of her head on to her broad shoulders like a waterfall.

She wore large gold earrings in each of her earlobes. Her identity concealed behind a large feline beige mask that covered the majority of her beauteous face...leaving only the lower part of her nose and her now glossy full lips exposed.  Enoc stood up and approached the masked...scantily clad young woman. He had heard stories about her but until now...had thought they were just tall tales created by the peasants. "COUGAR PRINCESS" he said in awe of his unexpected guest. The Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs
assumed a heroic pose before him.

Her hands resting on either side of her broad curvy waist...her long muscular brown legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare brown feet resting flat on the smooth tiles floor...her immense firm brown breasts thrust forward with new confidence. "Yes...I sensed there was evil here...That is why I have come...It is my mission to fight against evil and protect innocent lives in the Land of the Aztecs..." explained the Busty Aztec Superwoman...who in her regular life was an 18 year old peasant farmer girl named ALINA.

"The Gods be praised...Mighty Cougar Princess...I would pay any reward for the return of my daughter" said Enoc as he looked at the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs...especially her immense firm brown bust. "No reward is necessary...My powers will allow me to sense evil...and that is where I shall find your daughter...Have no fear Noble Enoc...She will be returned safely to you" vowed Cougar Princess...as she turned on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...and disappeared in a blur of motion...thinking she could defeat the Spaniards...return Uri to Enoc...and then return to her father's farm to resume her regular chores.

Her massive firm brown breasts bobbing sexily under her flimsy strapless beige bra...her muscular brown arms moving in tandem with her long muscular brown legs...the soles of her erotic bare brown feet making contact with the earth of her homeland...her long mane of shiny tousled black hair trailing behind her head...Cougar Princess swiftly traversed the terrain..on another mission for justice. Using her enhanced senses of sight...smell...and sound...the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs...tracked the young daughter of the Noble Enoc from the location where she was kidnapped from. The trail took her through forests...valleys and across rivers...moving faster than the wind. Alina slowed her pace...as she sensed the presence of the young girl and the presence of evil becoming stronger.

Assuming her heroic pose in the cover of some trees...her hands resting on either side of her broad curvy waist...her long muscular brown legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare brown feet resting flat on the smooth tiles floor...her immense firm brown breasts thrust forward with new confidence...her long mane of shiny wild black hair cascading from the top of her head...on to her broad shoulders...like a waterfall...Cougar Princess gazed upon a small wooden hut in a clearing. There were four horses tied outside...and she saw three Spaniards...wearing steel armour helmets and steel armour plates on their upper torso standing guard outside of the hut...and she sensed the fourth was inside of the hut...where she also sensed the presence of the noble's daughter.

"The Spaniards are no match for my Cougar Strength...Speed...Stamina....and Warrior Skills...It will not take long for me to defeat them...return the young girl Uri to the Noble Enoch...and then return to my father's farm before it is time for supper" resolved Alina with confidence...as she flexed her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs...in preparation for imminent action. Taking a deep breath...Cougar Princess emerged from the cover of the forest...and charged towards the three Spaniards standing outside of the wooden hut...her massive firm brown breasts bobbing sexily under her flimsy strapless beige bra...her muscular brown arms moving in tandem with her long muscular brown legs...the soles of her erotic bare brown feet making contact with the soft soil of the forest.

Though they saw her coming...the three Spaniards were no match for the speed and ferocity of the Buxom Aztec Superwoman's attack. Flexing her huge brown thighs...Alina launched herself forward...extending her long muscular right brown leg...the ball of her erotic right bare brown foot...striking powerfully in the middle of the first Spaniard's chest...his armour unable to protect him from the force of the blow. He went rolling along the ground...and then lay still. Cougar Princess' muscular brown arms moved with amazing speed as she used the golden bracelets on her wrists...each of which bore the insignia of a roaring cougar's head...to expertly block the sword strikes of the second Spaniard.

As he missed with a lunge...the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs grabbed his left wrist...squeezed the sword out of his left hand...then whirling on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...flung him effortlessly through the air. He crashed against a tree several feet away from the hut...slid down the trunk...and passed out at the foot of the tree. Distracted by the flash of the glossy claw like toenails of her erotic bare left foot...the third Spaniard...allowed the top of that same foot...to strike him hard under his jaw. He collapsed to the ground...his weapon falling from his right hand...and played no further role in the battle.
This brought the fourth and last Spaniard charging out of the hut...with his sword drawn...determined to subdue the Buxom Aztec Superwoman.

Dancing on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...feeling the sensation of the soft earth between the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet...which had glossy and claw like toenails...Cougar Princess used her uncanny feline agility to effortlessly evade each of his wild sword swings. "You evil Spaniards never learn!" quipped the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs...as she evaded another swing of the fourth Spaniard's sword...which left him wide open. He could only stare as the ball of her erotic bare right brown foot...came hurtling towards him...and smell the fragrance between her sexy toes...as it stamped its authority into the middle of his face. "You are no match for my power" laughed Cougar Princess as the final Spaniard collapsed to the ground.

"Who is there?...Help me!" a girl's voice said inside of the hut. The Buxom Aztec Superwoman triumphantly strolled into the hut...to find Uri...the young daughter of the Noble Enoch...tied to a wooden post in the middle of the hut. "Do not worry...You are safe now" assured Alina as she walked over to the shorter girl...and used her glossy claw like fingernails to cut the ropes that were binding Uri to the post.
The young girl looked in awe of the taller...voluptuous and muscular woman...wearing a mask...gold bracelets and earrings...and scanty attire which exposed most of her awesome body who stood before her.
"You...You are the Cougar Princess" said Uri in voice of awe...as she looked at her rescuer.

"Yes...You are safe now" said Cougar Princess as she looked at the young girl...whose white dress was stained with dirt and mud...her shorter black hair dishevelled. "I was so frightened...The Spaniards said they would kill me if my father did not do what they commanded him to do" said Uri...as she continued to look at the voluptuous and muscular brown body of the Buxom Aztec Superwoman...who stood before her. "They cannot harm you now Uri...We must go from this place...There many be more Spaniards nearby.." said Alina...feeling proud that she had defeated the Spaniards again...as she turned on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...preparing to walk out of the hut...her mission successful.

Lowering her guard...overconfident in her abilities...Cougar Princess did not sense Uri...removing something that was concealed within the folds of her dirty dress...or that the younger girl was walking softly and slowly behind her back. Uri took out a small pouch...emptied grains of a fine brown powder from the pouch into the palm of her left hand...let the pouch drop quietly to the ground...then rub her palms together...spreading the powder over every inch of them...and her fingers as well...slowly getting closer behind the back of the unsuspecting Buxom Aztec Superwoman...as they walked towards the entrance of the hut.

"You have nothing to fear Uri...The Spaniards who kidnapped you are defeated...and once I return you to your father...you shall be safe...then I will..." said Alina as she rambled on heroically. However Cougar Princess' heroic dialogue was interrupted...when Uri...the young daughter of the Noble Enoc...acted in a way which took the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs completely by surprise.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY GIANT COUGAR NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...SOMETHING IS BEING RUBBED ON TO THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...THEY ARE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BECOMING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...HAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH..SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WHO" cried Alina in alarm...taken completely be surprise as she felt a pair of hands moving rapidly under her thin strapless beige bra...a flimsy piece of cloth which barely covered her enormous firm brown breasts...targeting their sexy summits.

"Surprise Cougar Princess!" declared Uri in a sinister voice...as she stood behind the Buxom Aztec Superwoman...whose muscular brown arms were raised above her head...her long muscular brown legs...spaced wide apart...the soles of her erotic bare brown feet...resting flat on the ground...soft earth filling the spaces between the sexy toes ...which had glossy and claw like toenails. "URI??...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WHY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUNH"
moaned Alina in disbelief...hesitating to act...and allowing the young girl to exploit her massive firm brown bust as she pleased.

"You were tough against the Spaniards big sister!...Against their swords...their armour...their male strength...but...this is something you never expected" sneered Uri as she continued to rub the fine brown powder smeared on her palms and fingers...vigorously and deeply...into her busty rescuer's wide brown areolas and giant brown nipples...which were too big to miss as targets. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...URI...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...HOW DO YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...KNOW ABOUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY GIANT COUGAR NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BEING...THE SOURCE...OF MY COUGAR STRENGTH
....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs...as her muscular brown arms fell limp on either side of her curvy upper body.

"Your weakness is too obvious big sister...Distracting men with those big breasts of yours...when all the time...They are the keys to defeating you...I hear the stories about you...and that...your humungous nipples have never been touched by a man...that getting them hard...means making you weak" sneered Uri as she kept on rubbing Alina in the sexy summits of her awesome brown rack. "UUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT IS CORRECT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH..YOU ARE TEACHING ME THAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...I CAN BE DEFEATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IF WOMEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...TOUCH ME...UUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY GIANT
COUGAR NIPPLES TOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...I COMMAND YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO STOP" blurted Alina...feeling her giant puffy brown nipples becoming hard as boulders....as she rose on the balls of her erotic brown bare feet...spaces appearing between her sexy toes...with glossy claw like toenails.

"You are in no position to make demands big sister...just as you cannot resist this powder...made especially for you...and your famous nipples...the biggest in all of the Aztec Empire...many times more sensitive than those of a normal woman. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU ARE RIGHT URI...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY GIANT COUGAR NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE SUPER SENSITIVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" confessed the Buxom Aztec Superwoman...as her voluptuous and muscular brown body began to sag against the smaller leaner frame...of the young girl...who continued rubbing the fine brown powder into her wide brown areolas and giant puffy brown nipples.

She was vaguely aware of the clicking noise...of her golden cougar head emblem being unfastened...and her flimsy strapless beige bra...falling to the ground...her immense brown bust exposed in all its naked splendour. "Right big sister...Too sensitive to resist this powder...made from the genitals of an adult male bull...it is called TURO..." sneered Uri as she massaged the powder deeply into Alina's giant puffy brown nipples...increasing their hardness and erectness...as never before in her life as a peasant farmer girl...or as the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUB TURO...DEEP INTO ...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....MY GIANT COUGAR NIPPLES...WHEN THEY
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOME...HAAAAAAARD...I BECOME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...URI...
WHY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHY ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DOING THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Alina...as she allowed the young girl to ease her down to the ground...her large firm brown ass...coming to rest on the soft earth inside of the wooden hut.

"Shhhhh...You talk too much big sister...Feel my fingers...as they rub the Turo deeper...and deeper...into your oversized nipples" sneered Uri...as she rubbed Alina's sexy summits in a clockwise motion...smearing the brown powder all over them. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY PLANS...TO BE ELSEWHERE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CHANGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY GIANT COUGAR NIPPLES...SO...HAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...COUGAR STRENGTH...GONE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIRED...I...I...AM...SO...TIRED..." confessed the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her feline beige mask which covered most of her beauteous face...except the lower part of her nose and her glossy pink lips.

"Then go to sleep big sister...Sleep peacefully...as you dream of a man you desire" sneered the young girl as she expertly stroked the hard and erect giant puffy brown nipples of the beaten Buxom Aztec Superwoman...compelling her to think about the handsome Aztec Prince Falcon...his hands roaming all over her naked enormous brown breasts...his fingers rubbing her giant puffy brown nipples into hardness and erectness. Cougar Princess' resistance crumbled as these erotic thoughts were too much for her to handle.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Cougar Princess as her brown eyes closed in the slits of her beige feline mask. Uri stood up...allowing the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs to collapse on her back...her muscular brown arms limp on either side of her curvy upper body... her long muscular brown legs spread wide open...her erotic bare brown feet resting on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy and claw like toenails...as she embraced defeat...and succumbed to unconsciousness. Uri looked up as the Spaniard Captain RAMON CORTES entered the hut.

"You have done well my young friend...We meet again Cougar Princess...You are my captive once again" gloated Cortes to the unconscious Aztec super heroine.

To be continued.

Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:32 pm