Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:24 pm

Black Panther in Family Secrets 7 
Megalomaniac

Post Black Panther in Family Secrets 7
Black Panther in Family Secrets 7

Luandan jungle
Central Africa
4 pm

With a rope tied around his waist...and six able bodied mercenaries holding on to the free end...the brawny WALLACE... waded into the quicksand...his muscular arms reaching below the surface...as he searched for something. Standing on firm ground a safe distance away...his employer PRINCESS ZANDA...and his colleague the nerds DEETS...observed.

Zanda knew the bog before them had traces of FEMINITE in it...and knew she would quickly succumb to its effects and be at the mercy of the members of her all male expedition that had covertly crossed the border from TIGORA...into Luanda...for a specific purpose. "I found something!!" shouted Wallace. Zanda gestured with her left hand...and the six mercenaries hauled him in.

She observed that Wallace had a mud covered voluptuous and muscular female figure in his brawny arms...and the figure appeared brown be wearing a suit which gave her a feline appearance. Carrying his catch away from the bog...he deposited the mud covered female figure on the ground before Zanda. "The BLACK PANTHER...is she alive?" asked Zanda. On cue her scientific genius DOCTOR GRIZZARD... knelt beside the Wakandan Wonder...as she lay on her back before them. Cleaning off some of the mud...Grizzard showed Princess Zanda...the large nipples of the Black Panther...which were hard...erect...and bullet shaped...and also the distinct camel toe that had formed between her large thighs...after he checked her vital signs.

"Yes Your Highness..but in a deep state of unconsciousness...due to the heightened state of sexual arousal she is in...Someone threw her into the bog...which has traces of Feminite...which aroused her until she lost consciousness" said Grizzard. "Not just anyone" said Deets...as he directed their attention to a familiar footprint in the soft earth. "Sheena!" said Zanda...uttering the name of her arch enemy...as she looked at the unconscious Black Panther...and decided what to do. "Take the Black Panther with us...bind her securely...make sure she is too uncomfortable...to regain her strength...Sheena has done part of our work for us...We shall soon have her...as well as the LIONESS...and the Feminite...just as OTWANI wants" she gloated.

6 pm

At a camp with members of the Luandan Special Forces...M'BAKU...loyal aide to the Luandan Royal Family was concerned. He had been unable to make contact with PRINCESS CAPRICE...who was secretly the masked Luandan superwoman...the Lioness...for several hours. Attempts to reach Lucas Williams...the companion of the Black Panther...who also had a radio...was also futile. M'Baku had been in situations like this before...with Caprice's grandmother LEANDRA LARA...and her aunt...QUEEN LEONA of Luanda...when in different time periods...each of them wore the mask of the Lioness...and were the owners of the sacred LION TALISMAN BELT...from which they derived the great powers to be the famous African Avenger. "Something has happened to them...I must confer with the Queen...and figure out what to do" thought M'Baku to herself.

Royal Palace
Luanda City, Luanda
Central Africa
8 pm

M'Baku advised Queen Leona and her husband PRINCE RICK....about what had happened...over a secure radio frequency. "The mission has gone awry...Something has happened which we did not anticipate" said M'Baku. "Then Lioness...Black Panther...and Lucas Williams...are in grave danger...We must find a way to help them" said Leona. As Leona and M'Baku confirmed...Rick received an important message over his email...and brought it to their attention. "We have a new player in the game...apparently King Otwani has an interest in the mine too...and he sent his cousin...Princess Zanda and a team into Luanda to get to the mine before the Cyclops team does" said Rick. "We must handle this discreetly Rick...Luanda cannot afford a war with Tigora" said Leona to her husband. "Don't worry honey...I know a guy in Tigora who can help" said Rick.

Tigora City
Central Africa
9 pm

Alone in his office...JACK SMITH was worried. Getting up from behind his desk...the police inspector walked over to the open window. He looked past the lights of the city towards the distant jungles...and he thought about her. "Where are you Sheena?"Thought her realm was the distant jungles of Tigora and she was more at home among the animals than she was around people...Sheena would often visit the city late at night...to see him. She would help him catch criminals and then spend intimate moments with him at his apartment before leaving for the jungle before dawn.

It had been days since he last saw the beauteous jungle crime fighter...after she agreed to help catch some slave traders operating in the Luanda-Tigora-Wakanda border region where he could go as a police officer. Jack was one of the few good cops left in Tigora...as most of the others were on the payroll of King Otwani and Princess Zanda...Sheena's sworn enemies.

"Something has happened to Sheena...I have to help her but how?" wondered Jack. As if in response to that question asked out loud...Jack'Smith satellite phone rang. He knew that only one person in the world could be calling him...as he picked up the secure line. "Jack...it's Rick...I need your help pal, " said the voice on the other end of the line. "Go ahead Rick...I'm listening..." replied the police inspector said as he listened attentively to what his friend had to say.

Luandan Jungle
10 pm

PRINCE KONO...stood nervously in the middle of a tent in the Cyclops International team's base camp...looking over the satellite maps of the area which his captors had given him to look over. With him in the tent...Sheena...Queen of the Jungle...stood like a statue...while armed guards were posted outside the tent. Kono noticed the vacant stare in her sapphire blue eyes...bullet-shaped outlines against the fabric of her flimsy leopard pelt bra...and he smelt the faint aroma of chloroform from below her skimpy leopard pelt panty. Before he could say anything...Lydia and Gustav Van Der Camp entered the tent.

"Sheena can'think help you Prince...She is under our control...Why just today...she eliminated the Black Panther " said Gustav. "No" gasped Kono. "Yes...as you know...this area has veins of Feminite...our Jungle Queen...threw her into a bog with Feminite in it...and she sank like a stone..." said Lydia. "Your only hope of making it out alive...is to lead us to the mine where the main Feminite reserves are located...Now do your job" ordered Gustav. Fearing what his captors would do to him...and believing the demise of the Black Panther to be true...Kono capitulated. "Yes...Whatever you say" replied Kono meekly.

Luandan Jungle
7 am.

"UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUH " groaned the Black Panther in absolute agony as she awoke to find herself in one of the most direct predicaments of her crime fighting career. Her muscular arms pulled behind her back...chained at the wrists...shackles on her ankles...binding her erotic feet together...as steel clamps bit painfully into her large hard and erect nipples...while a steel dildo embedded in her cunt through the fabric of her thin tight black bodysuit ...which was coated with quicksand...went deeper into her sex...every time she moved. Her groans of pain caught the attention of Princess Zanda...who approached the steel cage in which he the Wakandan Wonder was being held captive.

"Good morning Black Panther...I trust you are comfortable" smirked Zanda as she looked at the caged heroine. "Uuuuuuunh...Clamps on my large Wakandan Nipples...biting deep into them...Uuuuuuuuuuuuunh...dildo...deep inside of my...Wakandan Cunt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...so painful...feel weak...sleepy...aroused...cannot...get free...Lucas in danger...must...save him...Uuuuuuuuuuuunh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh" groaned Princess T'Challa...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her black hood mask...as she flexed her muscular arms and legs in futile efforts to break the chains binding her wrists and ankles together...simultaneously causing the clamps on her nipples to tighten...and the dildo lodged between her large thighs...to sink deeper into her aching and wet cunt.

"Lucas...Is he your man?" gloated Zanda...taking pleasure in the Wakandan Wonder's helplessness. "Uuuuuuuuuuunh...You will not...Uuuuuuuuuuunh...get away with this...
Princess Zanda...Uuuuuuuuuuunh...I will get free...I will...stop you...Uuuuuuuuuuuunh...Tell me where is Lucas?!...Tell me what you have done to him..." demanded Black Panther as she continued to strain against her shackles. Zanda laughed in response. "I've heard those words before...and I have not suffered that fate by my fiercest rival...You will not cause me any problems...You should be more concerned about your own safety rather than that you your man...who is not in my possession yet..." said Zanda..as she motioned to Doctor Grizzard who was standing behind her...out of the Black Panther's sight.

Stepping forward...he took out a strange silver gun from under his jacket...and aimed it directly at the face of the Wakandan Wonder...whose brown eyes widened with panic as he pulled the trigger...shooting a plume of white gas directly into her face. "Uuuuuuuuh...some kind of anaesthetic gas...Uuuuuuuuuh...must resist" blurted T'Challa.
Hearing these words...Grizzard fired again...blasting her in the face with another dose of the gas. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Becoming dizzy...Pain...hardness in my large Wakandan Nipples...weakening my resistance...must...fight..must...save...Lucas...I..." gasped Black Panther...before Grizzard pulled the trigger a third time. As thick white gas clouds swirled around her head...T'Challa's massive mounds heaved painfully up and down...the clamps biting deep into her large hard and erect nipples.

The pain from the clamps...and the dildo lodged deep in her aching and wet cunt...heightened the power of Grizzard's special anaesthetic gas. Zanda and Grizzard watched as Black Panther's brown eyes drew dull and hazy in the slits of her black hood mask...wet spots emerged on her thin black body suit...as she lactated..fluid leaking out of the tips of her hard and erect large nipples...squeezed painfully by the clamps...poking through the fabric of her suit...still stained with Feminite tainted quicksand. T'Challa saw the laughing faces of Zanda and Grizzard blurring before her sleepy brown eyes. "Sleep Black Panther...This special gas...the clamps...the dildo...the quicksand which you must have guessed has traces of Feminite on it...will keep you docile and unconscious for another three days...and when you awaken...you will be my slave" sneered Zanda. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed T'Challa...thoughts of Lucas filling her head...as she surrendered again to unconsciousness.

72 hours later
Luandan Jungle
10 am

"Uhhhhhh...Black Panther...Uhhhhhh" groaned Lucas Williams as he slowly regained consciousness...thinking about his secret super heroine girlfriend. However as his vision cleared...he found himself standing up...bound hands and feet to a tree...with Lydia Van Der Camp looking right at him...with two armed Cyclops agents standing on either side of her...their MP-5 assault rifles at the ready. "Well...Well...Officer Lucas Williams...A little out of your jurisdiction aren't you?!" scoffed Lydia. "Where am I?...Where's Black Panther?!...What have you done to her?!!" demanded Lucas. "Oh...Worried about your big breasted girlfriend?...She will not be interfering in the affairs of Cyclops International any more...once we reach the mine...and get the Feminite...with the help of Prince Kono...Once we have that Cyclops International will reward my husband and myself handsomely...and then no super heroine anywhere in the world will be able to stop Cyclops International!" declared Lydia.

Meanwhile on another side of the camp...Gustav Van Der Camp smiled as he watched the Lioness hanging from an tree branch...her muscular ebony arms fully stretched above her head...her hands bound together by chains at her wrists.. The African Avenger had been stripped of her lion pelt crop top...exposing her huge firm ebony breasts...as well as her Lion Talisman Belt which granted her super powers. "Uuuuuuuuuunh...Lion Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuunh...hurt...Uuuuuuuuuunh...so hard...keeping me
weak...sexy...sleepy...cannot hold on...." confessed Caprice...Princess of Luanda...her brown eyes barely open behind the fixed yellow eyes of her lion pelt cowl mask...her head bobbing up and down between her exposed cleavage.

Through her blurry vision...she saw glowing green rings fitted snugly over each of her large thick black nipples...which kept them in a state of hardness and erectness...while the outline of a semi-hard camel toe was framed against the fabric of her lion pelt briefs...the sexy toes of her erotic bare ebony feet...with glossy claw like toenails ...pointing to the ground...clear spaces visible between them. "Just how we want you Lion Bitch!...We're on a schedule and can't have you busty super sluts sticking your big tits where they don't belong...The Feminite nipple rings should keep your big tits hard for hours...make you think about a guy you're hot for...nailing you over and over" gloated Gustav.

His words resonated with the Lioness...as she was unable to stop thinking of the handsome Latino student JUAN CARLOS "JC" RIVERA...and the teenage street criminal RONNIE...fondling her huge firm ebony breasts...fingering her non-stop in her wet and excited cunt. "Uh...Uuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uh...Uuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uh...Uuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Caprice as she lactated and suffered three orgasms in quick succession...her head dropping between her naked huge firm ebony breasts...white fluid leaking from their hardened tips...a wet spot forming in the middle of her tiny lion pelt panty...her brown eyes closing behind the fixed yellow eyes of her lion cowl mask...as she blacked out again.

From the tent where he was under guard...outside by two armed Cyclops agents...and inside by the hypnotised Sheena...Queen of the Jungle...standing like a statue...Prince Kono witnessed the helplessness of both Lucas and the Lioness...as studied the maps of the area given to him by Lydia Van Der Camp. "Please...you must help" said Kono to Sheena...who made no reply...her sapphire blue eyes staring vacantly ahead. A coward by nature...Kono did not attempt to escape on his own... or attempt to free Sheena from whatever conditioning...he suspected had been done to her. He silently hoped that Lydia was wrong about the Black Panther and the Wakandan Wonder would save the day. He reasoned the only thing he could do...to keep Lioness...Lucas...and himself alive...was find the mine as he was being ordered to do.

Luandan Jungle
6 pm

M'Baku greeted Police Inspector Jack Smith as he arrived at the camp...with a duffle bag in his right hand...and a chimpanzee following close behind. "This is TIKI...His mistress is Sheena...Queen of the Jungle" said Jack as they went to M'Baku's tent. "Yes...In Luanda...we have heard many stories of the legendary Jungle Queen" said M'Baku as he looked at the chimp...who took a seat on a nearby chair. "I brought him because I think he can help us...Sheena helps me bring in dangerous criminals from time to time...most of law enforcement in Tigora work for King Otwani and Princess Zanda...so it's hard to trust most of my colleagues and superiors...Sheena I trust totally and she feels the same way...a few days ago I asked her to help me bring in some slave traders operating in the border region...she hasn't returned and I think something happened to her...and it's connected to the Lioness...Black Panther...and the ex-cop who's with them" explained Jack.

M'Baku listened intently as Jack continued his story. "I did some checking...and Zanda isn't in Tigora...Word is that she and some of Otwani's henchmen are in Luanda...they made a deal with a outfit called Cyclops International...to get access to some mine...containing something called Feminite." said Jack. "Yes...Lioness encountered these foes in New York and Detroit before...she was exposed to this powerful mineral...it has the ability to sexually arouse any woman at will...make them docile and subservient...Lioness was defeated many times...by Feminite in various forms" said M'Baku. This made Jack even more concerned about Sheena...knowing how well her superhuman strength could be undermined by the arousal of her erogenous body parts...and the shaving of her jungle of blonde pubic hair.

"We have lost contact with Lioness...Black Panther...and Lucas Williams...They could have been taken prisoner by Cyclops International..." said M'Baku. "Or by Zanda...My informants tell me that Otwani wants this Feminite stuff for himself...and this mine's got a big supply of it.." added Jack. "Then we must act" said M'Baku. "Way ahead of you partner...but we can't go in there guns blazing...It's got to be you and me for starters...Tiki can track Sheena anywhere...chances are...your people are there too" said Jack. "Agreed...We shall travel with the essentials...and leave under cover of nightfall...Let us pray to the Lion Goddess that we reach them in time" said M'Baku.

Luandan Jungle
9 pm

A pair of Tigoran mercenaries standing guard beside the cage holding the Black Panther...watched as her head sagged between her huge firm breasts...steel clamps painfully pinching her in her hard and erect nipples...her hands chained behind her back...her erotic feet chained together by her shapely ankles...a steel dildo lodged in her cunt between her large thighs. "What say we have some fun with this bitch?" said one mercenary. "You crazy!...Princess Zanda will have us killed!" whispered the second mercenary. "Who'll know...the bitch is out of it...I heard stories about Black Panther...I wanna know if those boobs o hers are real" said the first mercenary. Reluctantly the second mercenary was swayed...and opened the door to the steel cage the Wakandan Wonder was in.

The first mercenary removed the dildo from between the Black Panther's large thighs...and then the clamps from her large nipples. As he and the other mercenary started to grope the huge firm bust of the Wakandan Wonder...they did not notice her large nipples...becoming less distinct against the fabric of her thin tight black bodysuit...as they were freed from erotic bondage. They were startled when the Black Panther's brown eyes opened in the slits of her black hood mask...and she snapped the chains on binding her hands and feet together. Felling the two mercenaries with swift karate chops to their respective throats...Black Panther sprang to her erotic feet...leapt out of the cage and locked the two mercenaries inside.

"Uuuh...My huge Wakandan Breasts...feel sore...My large Wakandan Nipples still ache...My Panther Strength...not fully restored...How long have I been unconscious?...
Lucas!...He is in danger!...I must get to him!" resolved T'Challa...Princess of Wakanda...as she flexed her large thighs...and leapt into the trees. Leaping from branch to branch...with feline agility...Black Panther remembered what happened to her...as she sought to escape without being detected by her captors. "I remember a blonde woman in leopard skins attacking me...she fits the description of Sheena...Queen of the Jungle...but why would she attack me...threw me into quicksand...which had Feminite...I had to succumb to it...captured by Princess Zanda of Tigora...She wants the Feminite...I'm not strong enough to defeat them alone...I must find Lucas and Lioness...together we can..." thought the Wakandan Wonder as she moved through the treetops.

However as the balls of her erotic feet made contact with a branch...Black Panther was taken totally by surprise as she felt a pair of sharp pains in her large nipples.
"AAAAAARGH...DARTS...IN MY LARGE WAKANDAN NIPPLES...AAAAAARGH...GREAT PAIN...UUUUUUUUNH...BECOMING DROWSY...I CANNOT...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
groaned Black Panther as she plummeted like a rag doll hundreds of feet towards the ground below...with a part of darts lodged deep in each of her large nipples which rapidly became hard and erect again. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh" groaned the Wakandan Wonder as she hit the ground hard on her back...her muscular arms and long muscular legs spread eagled.

From the undergrowth...Wallace...Deets...and Doctor Grizzard...the loyal minions of Princess Zanda sprang into action. Wallace used his brute strength to hold Black Panther down by her shoulders...while Grizzard clamped a thick sponge soaked in Feminite laced chloroform over the part of the heroine's black hood mask where he correctly figured her nose and mouth would be...while Deets...applied an electric vibrator directly to her wet and aching cunt. "HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" screamed Black Panther into the sponge...her brown eyes wide open with panic...as she was simultaneously chloroformed and had her cunt abused. "NO...GREAT PANTHER GOD...HELP ME...MY LARGE WAKANDAN NIPPLES ARE SO HARD...MY WAKANDAN CUNT IS BEING MOLESTED...I AM BEING for--d TO BREATHE CHLOROFORM...WITH FEMINITE...MUST THINK...
ABOUT...LUCAS WILLIAMS...HIS HANDS ON MY HUGE WAKANDAN BREASTS...HIS FINGERS PLAYING WITH MY LARGE WAKANDAN NIPPLES...EXPLORING MY WAKANDAN CUNT...I CANNOT DENY MY FEELINGS FOR HIM...THEY ARE MY WEAKNESS...I MUST YIELD...I MUST SUCCUMB...I MUST...I...MUST" thought T'Challa unable to resist the inevitable.

"HH...HHH...HHHH...HHHHH...HHHHHH...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" cooed the Black Panther into the sponge as she was for--d into having a massive orgasm...white fluid leaking through her thin black bodysuit...as a hard camel toe formed between her large thighs. "There is no escape for you now Black Panther...You have no choice but to go to sleep...for another two days...by then we will reach the mine...and Princess Zanda shall determine your fate!" gloated Grizzard as he watched T'Challa's eyelids become heavier and heavier...until they closed again...sending the Black Panther back into dreamland once more....thinking about having sex with Lucas Williams.

To be continued

Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:32 am