Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:36 am

Cougar Princess in Rise of Azteca 
Megalomaniac

Post Cougar Princess in Rise of Azteca
Author's note: Introducing a brand new super heroine

Cougar Princess in Rise of Azteca

Ancient Mexico

Dark times had descended upon the Aztec Empire. There were signs of evil all around. Aztec nobles and their minions living lives of luxury at the expense of peasants in the small villages dotted throughout the empire...between the large cities where the peasants...farmers and labourers often went to make a living for their families...but came back with nothing. Gangs of thugs roamed the land with impunity...plundering as they pleased...preying on the helpless and the weak...with Aztec warriors unable to predict where they would strike and unable to stop them.

Despite the cries of the peasants for justice...it appeared that the Great Aztec King...CUATEMAC...and his heir...the gallant and handsome warrior PRINCE FALCON...seemed powerless to protect their subjects. All of these thoughts filled the head of an 18 year old peasant girl named ALINA....as she did her chores on her family's small farm. She heard her father and the other men in her village talk about the great evils taking place...and how the King and the Prince were doing nothing to protect them. 

They also told tales of pale men from a distant land...wearing clothes that shone...bearing weapons that no Aztec had ever seen...who had come to take away the riches of their lands. Her father and the other men...hoped that Prince Falcon would lead the Aztec Army to victory over the invaders. Handsome...muscular...and brave...many girls in her village and elsewhere in the empire dreamt one day to wed Falcon and be an Aztec Princess. Wearing baggy dresses to conceal her shapely body...her long black hair worn in a thick braid...the teenage farmer girl was not considered by her peers or the older people in the village to be someone the handsome Aztec Prince would marry.

So it was late one evening as she was finishing her chores for the day...Alina saw something gleaming amongst the undergrowth on the far side of the farm. Her curiosity aroused... the teenage farmer girl made her way slowly...cautiously towards the glowing light. Though part of her was afraid of what the glowing light was...for reasons which she could not explain...Alina...felt drawn to the glowing light...as if there was something familiar to it. Out of sight and earshot of her father...the teenage farmer girl bent down and picked up the object which attracted her.

It was a strapless beige coloured bra...its cups linked together by a golden cougar...from which the light was emanating. Alina watched as the cougar emblem glowed within her hands...as she held the bra. "It is as if the cougar is speaking to me...that the Aztec Gods have chosen me...for a higher calling...than to be the daughter of a farmer..." said Alina as she slipped out of her dress...revealing the shapely brown body she concealed from everyone in the village. The teenage farmer girl donned the flimsy strapless beige bra...over her well rounded brown breasts...and then secured it by pressing the golden cougar emblem between her cleavage.

As she did so...Alina heard the mighty roar of a cougar echo...as she was engulfed in an aura of golden light.  As the light engulfed every part of her body...Alina felt herself changing. She felt herself becoming...taller...stronger...shapelier. She felt her hair loosen from its braid and flowing freely. She felt great strength in her arms...legs...hands...and feet. The teenage farmer girl felt new attire forming on her body...which felt very much different to what she normally felt. When the aura faded...Alina walked over to a nearby pond...and was amazed by what she saw.

She had grown several feet in height. Her brown body had become voluptuous and muscular...and seemed to gleam with a heavenly aura. Her arms and legs were now powerfully muscular. Her hands were strong...and her fingers had long glossy nails like claws. Her brown feet were erotic to the eye...with strong round ankles...ten sexy toes with perfect curvature...sporting toenails which were long glossy and claw like.  Golden bracelets bearing the insignia of a roaring cougar's head adorned her wrists.

A flimsy beige panty barely hugged the space between her massive brown thighs.  She was most impressed with her chest...which had grown several inches...becoming immense and firm. The strapless beige bra...now looking like a thin piece of cloth...barely covering wide thick brown areolas and giant puffy brown nipples that  capped the sexy summits of her enhanced teenage bust. Her hair was now long shiny and wild...flowing from the top of her head on to her broad shoulders like a waterfall.

She wore large gold earrings in each of her earlobes. Her identity concealed behind a large feline beige mask that covered the majority of her beauteous face...leaving only the lower part of her nose and her now glossy full lips exposed.  Alina assumed a heroic pose for the first time. Her hands resting on either side of her broad curvy waist...her long muscular brown legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare brown feet resting flat on the soft earth...her immense firm brown breasts thrust forward with new confidence.

"I accept the will of the Aztec Gods...I vow to forever protect the innocent people of the Aztec people...to fight against all forms of evil...to bring peace and justice to the land...This is my mission...for I am....COUGAR PRINCESS" declared Alina. At that moment...her enhanced senses of sight and sound kicked in. "There is evil at work in the land of the Aztecs...My father's needs will have to wait until I have defeated the evil I sense" resolved the Buxom Aztec Superwoman...as she flexed her massive brown thighs...and sprinted off in a blur of motion...her immense brown breasts bobbing sexily under her flimsy beige bra...as her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs moved in unison...her long mane of shiny wild black hair trailing in the breeze as she covered great distances in the blink of an eye.

Within the slits of her beige feline mask...Alina's brown eyes glared angrily as she entered a small village where she encountered the strangers her father spoke about. Their skins were pale..their upper torsos were partially covered by a gleaming surfaces..which they also wore on their heads. They wielded several long and short gleaming objects..terrorising the peasants...many of whom lay dead or wounded on the ground.

Flexing her large thighs...Cougar Woman leapt at one Spaniard..driving her right fist into his jaw as he prepared to strike an old man with his sword. In a fluid motion...the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs planted the ball of her erotic right bare brown foot solidly into the space between the legs of another Spaniard and he fell to the ground..spewing expletives in a tongue which she did not understand. The villagers were amazed as they watched the mysterious masked and scantily clad woman sweep through the ranks of the well armed Spaniards...effortlessly felling them with punches...kicks...and throws.

They cheered as the Spaniards lost their nerve...and fled in fear...leaving behind the items they were going to loot from the peasants. As they fled...Alina continued on at rapid speed towards another village nearby..where this time she encountered Aztec thugs terrorising the peasants there. Again she easily bested her enemies who outnumbered her and were better armed...with her superhuman strength...speed...stamina...and expert warrior skills. As the thugs lay beaten on the ground before her...the Buxom Aztec Superwoman made a declaration."Send word to throughout the land...that Cougar Princess protects all innocent Aztecs from all evildoers who would harm them. Having made her heroic speech...Alina sprinted off in a blur of motion...leaving as swiftly as she came...knowing she had to return to her father's farm before she was missed.

In the days that followed...tales of the exploits of Cougar Princess were told far and wide throughout the Aztec Empire. The tales were told by the wealthy and peasants alike about how the busty masked female warrior would appear out of nowhere...in time to save people from certain death.  The tales spoke about her great strength which seemed to surpass that of 40 grown men...how she bested Aztec thugs...armed with knives, machetes and clubs...by hand and foot. That she could run faster than the wind...leap great heights...and that no feat was impossible for her.

Aztec warriors would find thugs beaten and bound in different places...their loot with them...all  swearing to have cross paths with the Cougar Princess. Even the pale-faced strangers...the Spaniards...seemed to be no match for this mysterious heroine who no one knew anything about. When King Cuatemac conferred with his nobles on affairs of the empire...Cougar Princess' actions always came up. His son...Prince Falcon...was intrigued by the tales...but being the proud man that he was...found it hard to believe that anyone...especially a woman was capable of such feats of wonder.

Observing all of this in the background was the High Priestess to the King...AZTECA. The  60 year old woman with long curly black hair...wearing silver robes...and silver rings on each of her fingers...listened to all of these tales with more than a passing interest...pondering and contemplating all that was said in the privacy of her own temple...located on the sprawling grounds of the Palace. "This could be the prophecy that was foretold...That the sacred Cougar Talisman has made itself known to a female champion...One who would usurp my plans" thought Azteca. She had to find a way to defeat the Cougar Princess...and an evil scheme developed in her mind as to how to achieve this.

Days later

Alina silently revelled in the stories being told of her sexy super powered alter-ego...as she went about delivering some of the crops from her father's farm to various homes in the village. The teenage farmer girl  liked the fact the other girls were jealous of Cougar Princess...because the boys and men in the village could not stop talking about her beauty and strength. Alina's thoughts were interrupted...when on her way back to her father's farm...she got the now familiar sensation of evil. Running quickly into a nearby forest...the teenage farmer girl wasted no time in changing out of her baggy dress...donning her flimsy strapless beige bra...and pressing the cougar emblem between its cups...to initiate her amazing change into Cougar Princess.

The Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs...was moving like the wind...her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs moving rapidly...as she traversed significant ground...taking her away from her original route...to a valley...where a cloaked man was under attack by a group of six armed thugs. While he was bravely attempting to defend himself... the thugs were pummelling him mercilessly with their wooden clubs. Flexing her massive brown thighs...Cougar Princess sprang into action.

The cloaked man was in awe to see the voluptuous and muscular warrior woman leap through the air...the ball of her erotic bare left brown foot connecting solidly with the jaw of one thug...poised to strike him with his club. Before he could do anything...he saw Cougar Princess fell two more thugs with a flurry of rapid punches. As she shattered a swinging club with her clenched right fist...the Aztec thugs lost heart and fled in terror. Turning on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...the Buxom Aztec Superwoman sauntered towards the cloaked man who was now getting to his feet. "Are you all right?" asked Cougar Princess.

The man pulled back the hood of his cloak to reveal his face to her for the first time. Alina's brown eyes widened with surprise in the slits of her feline beige mask as she realised who she was looking at. "Prince Falcon!" she gasped. "Yes...and you are the famous Cougar Princess...I am in your debt for saving my life" said Falcon as he smiled at the beauteous Aztec warrior woman. "Oh...He is so handsome...his body muscular and strong...the way he looks at me...Uuh...it makes me
feel strange..." thought Alina...as she felt her giant puffy brown nipples begin to stiffen in his presence.

"No...Uuh...It is my...Uuh...duty to protect the Aztec people...from harm...and from all...Uuh...evil" sighed Cougar Princess...suddenly feeling strangely light headed...her eyelids drooping in the slits of her beige feline mask. Falcon could not believe the tales of this masked woman were true. Her beauty was like nothing he had ever seen before. He was in awe of her voluptuous and muscular brown body...especially her heaving immense firm brown bust...which was inches away from him.

"Please...I do insist on thanking you for saving my life...Perhaps we can..." began Falcon as he moved to embrace and kiss the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs.  However shaking herself out of her growing stupor...Cougar Princess kept the Aztec Prince at arms length. "I...do not seek reward my Prince...I protect...all those in need of help...Rest assured...that evil will not prevail in the land...and that I shall never be...far away" said Alina...as she sprinted off in a blur of motion.

However neither of them were aware that one of the thugs watched them from some bushes. He returned later to the Palace via a secret entrance and told
Azteca of what he had seen after the stage managed attack on Prince Falcon served its intended purpose of flushing out the mysterious masked warrior woman.
The High Priestess smiled. Armed with this new knowledge...she was prepared to initiate the next phase of her diabolical scheme.

Several nights later

Alina was roused from sleep...in her room in the farm house...by her sensation of danger. "Oh...I am sensing evil is at work...Prince Falcon...He is in terrible danger...I must change into Cougar Princess at once!" resolved the teenage farmer girl.  Getting out of bed...slipping off her night tunic...Alina donned her flimsy strapless beige bra...and in a flash of golden light...was immediately transformed once again into the beauteous...brave...and busty Cougar Princess.

Slipping out of the farm house...the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs...raced swiftly across hills...valleys...and rivers...taking her far away from her father's farm...as she sped to the aid of the handsome Aztec Prince. Cougar Princess slowed her pace...as she approached the source of the evil she sensed...and old wooden house located in the corner of a secluded valley. 

Her immense brown bust bobbing sexily under the flimsy strapless beige bra...a thin piece of cloth which barely covered the sexy summits of her immense brown breasts...Alina strolled boldly towards the old house...which seemed to be deserted. "Prince Falcon!...Are you here?...It is I...Cougar Princess!" declared the Buxom Aztec Superwoman...feeling the cold earth beneath the soles of her erotic bare brown feet and between her sexy toes...with glossy and claw like toenails.

Without hesitation...Alina entered the old wooden house...which was completely pitch black inside. "Prince Falcon!...Where are you?...I sensed that you were in danger...and I have come to save you!" declared Cougar Princess...as she assumed her heroic pose. Her hands resting on either side of her broad curvy waist...her long muscular brown legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare brown feet resting flat on the soft earth inside of the darkened house...her immense firm brown breasts thrust forward...rising and falling slowly under her flimsy bra...visualising the handsome Aztec Prince in her mind.

Naïve to the ways of intimacy between men and women...allowing herself to be preoccupied with thoughts of the dashing Prince Falcon...the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs literally played into the hands of the person who had lured  her to this remote location. Wrinkled hands...reached out of the darkness. They slipped past the muscular brown arms of the unsuspecting Buxom Aztec Superwoman. Their gnarled fingers...with jagged fingernails...opened...as they slipped closer towards their intended targets. "But who will save you my big breasted buffoon?" an old woman's voice asked. 

"Eh?!" replied Alina...too late to realise that the trap had already been sprung. Before Cougar Princess could say or do anything...the ten gnarled fingers quickly found their way under the thin strapless beige bra...which did little to cover the sexy summits of her immense firm brown breasts. "AAAAARGH...MY GIANT COUGAR NIPPLES...AAAAAARGH...THEY ARE BEING SCRATCHED....AAAAAAAAAARGH...WHO DARES...AAAAAAAARGH...TO SCRATCH MY GIANT COUGAR NIPPLES..
...I WILL....I WILL...UUUUUUUUUUNH...MY GIANT COUGAR NIPPLES...YOU ARE MAKING THEM...HA...HAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAARD...I AM BECOMING...WEAK
...TIRED... I WANT TO SLEEP...NO...MUST RESIST" blurted Alina...raising her muscular brown arms above her head.....rising on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet.

The High Priestess Azteca smiled with glee...as she took full advantage of her younger foe's most obvious sexual inexperience. "There is no escape my Cougar Princess...Feel my jagged fingernails as they dig deep into the tender flesh of your enlarged female nipples...the source of your mighty powers. "Uuuuuuuuuuunh
...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuunh...My giant Cougar Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...That is the source...of my Cougar Strength...but...Uuuuuuuuuuuuunh...as they become...haaaaaaard...I...am becoming...weak....tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so tired..." confessed Alina...her muscular brown arms falling limp on either side of her curvy upper body.

The Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs rose on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails...digging into the earth. Her head swaying from side to side...as if she was trying unsuccessfully to wake up from a powerful nightmare...denying what was happening to her. "Yes foolish girl...There are limits to your mighty powers..." said Azteca as she continued scratching Alina in her giant puffy brown nipples...making them harder and erecter with each passing second.  "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...I am learning that...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I lose my Cougar Strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...when my giant Cougar Nipples...become...haaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so tired...want to sleep...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
complained the Buxom Aztec Superwoman to her crafty foe.

Never letting go of the younger woman's beauteous big puffy brown nipples...Azteca dragged the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs towards a stone table in the middle of the old house...and laid her flat on her back...stripping her of her thin strapless beige bra...exposing her immense firm brown breasts for the first time.
Uttering a chant...the High Priestess caused fumes to rise from four earthen pots placed on stone pedestals...at the top and bottom of the table. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh
Strange fumes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...keeping my giant Cougar Nipples...so...haaaaard...I...am...so...weak...tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...cannot move" complained Alina
her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her beige feline mask.

Through her blurry vision...she saw the image of the evil High Priestess looking down at her. "Yes Cougar Princess...You have fallen into my trap" gloated Azteca.
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You have outsmarted me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who...Who are you??" sighed the Buxom Aztec Superwoman...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her beige feline mask...as the fumes swirled around her hard and erect big puffy brown nipples...the urge to sleep...becoming stronger and stronger. "I am Azteca...Sworn enemy to whoever wears the Cougar Bra..." sneered the High Priestess.

"You...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...shall not prevail...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will get free...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will...stop you..." quipped Alina in weak and sleepy voice. The High Priestess laughed at her attempt of her enemy to be defiant in the face of certain defeat.  She gestured with both hands...causing the fumes rising from the two earthen pots near Cougar Princess' head...to swirl around her big hard and erect puffy brown nipples in a clockwise motion. Simultaneously the fumes from the earthen pots near her erotic bare brown feet to waft between her massive open thighs brushing the space between them...barely covered by her thin beige panty.

"That is not going to happen my big breasted buffoon...Feel the fumes as they brush you oversized nipples." said Azteca. "Yes...I am thinking...about Prince Falcon...Want his hands...on my great Cougar Breasts...his fingers...playing with...my giant Cougar Nipples..." replied the sleepy Cougar Princess. "Now feel the fumes that brush your virgin cunt" said Azteca. "Yes...Prince Falcon...His fingers...go deep...inside of my Cougar Cunt...I...am...becoming...so helpless...so weak..
tired...so tired" replied the Mighty Heroine of the Aztecs.

"That is right my big breasted buffoon...Your inexperience of sex... Your feelings for Prince Falcon...shall be your undoing when you face me and my allies" said Azteca. "Yes" replied Cougar Princess.  "Think of Prince Falcon...his hands all over you mighty breasts...his fingers toying with your oversized nipples...How does it make you feel?" asked the High Priestess. "Weak...tired...hot...helpless" confessed Alina. "You cannot resist...You shall soon lactate...You shall soon cum"
"Uuuuuh...Yes...I...must obey...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" sighed Cougar Princess feeling a pressure building in her cunt...while streams of white liquid flowed from the tips of her hard and erect...giant puffy brown nipples.

"Once you cum my powerless princess...You shall become unconscious...You will stay that way until dawn...as you sleep...you will forget about me...you will forget what you have told me...Do you understand?" asked Azteca rhetorically. "Yes" replied Cougar Princess. The fumes swirled faster around Alina's hard and erect giant puffy brown nipples...and under her tiny beige panty...the outline of a camel toe forming rapidly in the middle of her flimsy underwear...as erotic thoughts about Prince Falcon swirled around in her head...faster...faster...and faster.

"Uh...Uuh...Uuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." moaned the Buxom Aztec Superwoman as she orgasmed for the first time.

Azteca smiled as she watched Cougar Princess' brown eyes slowly close in the slits of her beige feline mask...her immense brown breasts...capped at their summits by fluid leaking hard and erect giant puffy brown nipples...rivers of white cum soaking through her tiny beige panty...framing the outline of a hard camel toe underneath...her erotic bare brown feet...angling away from each other...clear spaces forming between her sexy toes with glossy and claw like toenails...which twitched...slower...slower...and slower...until they stopped...as she embraced defeat for the first time...and surrendered to unconsciousness.

End.

Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:05 pm