Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:49 pm

New Cougar Woman in Roar of the Cougar 3 
Megalomaniac

Post New Cougar Woman in Roar of the Cougar 3
New Cougar Woman in Roar of the Cougar 3

Planet Gol La Mesa
Tijuana, Mexico
10 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" groaned Cougar Woman...as she slowly regained consciousness. As her brown eyes fluttered open in the slits of the thin beige mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...the Lusty Luchadora felt great pain in her immense firm brown breasts...as they heaved painfully up and down. The pain was especially intense in her big puffy brown nipples...which felt they had been trampled upon several times. She felt a tension in her muscular brown arms...as well as in her long muscular brown legs. A feeling of coldness against her huge firm brown bust...told the Mexicana Marvel...who in her every day life was 18 year old MARIA AMERO...a student at La Paz High School...told her that her flimsy strapless beige bra had been removed.

As her vision began to clear slightly...Cougar Woman discovered that she was lying flat on her back atop a bench...in what appeared to be some kind of locker room. The tension in her muscular brown arms was because they were stretched above her head...with her hands bound together by her wrists with strong ropes. Her long muscular brown legs were similarly stretched below her wide curvy waist...with her erotic bare brown feet...criss-crossing each other....another set of strong ropes binding her shapely ankles together. "Uuuuunh!!...Uuuuuunh!!...Uuuuuunh!!" groaned the Lusty Luchadora...flexing her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs to no avail...as she was unable to snap the ropes binding her wrists and ankles

Her groans caught the attention of a stocky bald headed man...with a thick moustache...wearing sunglasses...a white jacket...pink shirt...white slacks...white leather shoes... a gold Rolex watch on his left wrist...and a diamond stud in his left earlobe. "You're a tough one Cougar Slut...Nobody takes a beating like that from my players and recovers so fast" said the man. "Uuuuunh...Who are you?...Where am I?...Release me!!...Release me now!!...Or face my wrath!!...Unnnnnh!!...Unnnnh!!...Unnnnnh!!" cried Maria as she continued to writhe atop the wooden bench...flexing her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs in a futile effort to snap the ropes binding her wrists and ankles.

"My name is VALDEZ...HUGO VALDEZ...I'm the manager of the Valdez Vipers...and you are trespassing on private property" said Valdez...as he looked down upon the topless Mexicana Marvel...staring at her naked immense brown bust. "I know that the Vipers are a front for an illegal steroids ring!...No doubt supplied by Los Manos Blancos...to help them raise funds for their criminal operations...wherever they are now operating...That is why the Vipers have been winning all their soccer games...They have injured a friend of mine...I will get free...I will bring you to justice and find out where Los Manos Blancos have gone!" declared Cougar Woman as she glared at Valdez...as she flexed her muscular brown arms...and her long muscular brown legs...her naked immense brown bust heaving rapidly up and down.

Maria thought that if she could keep Valdez distracted long enough...it would give her big puffy brown Cougar Tits a chance to relax and soften...so she could regain her Cougar Strength...defeat Valdez and his players...leave them and their drugs for the police...then get back home before her parents missed her. Valdez could not help but be aroused as he watched the voluptuous and muscular brown body of the Mexicana Marvel spread out before him...and felt his dick hardening under his pants. However he also knew that he could not allow her to expose what was really going on at the club. "You got spirit Cougar Slut...Unfortunate that it's misplaced...You're going to need our special treatment...FELIPE...Get in here!" said Valdez.

Cougar Woman turned her head to the left to see a young man in his 20's....a light stubble on his face...with thick curly black hair...dressed in a green track suit bearing the logo of the Valdez Vipers...and white sneakers enter the locker room. In his right hand was a thick black leather back. "This is FELIPE DIAZ...the club's trainer...I call him in to deal with any of our players who need to be disciplined...and you're in need of some very special discipline..." remarked Valdez as Felipe squatted down near the bench and reached inside of his bag. "You cannot defeat the forces of good Mr Valdez!...There is nothing you can do to keep me from stopping you!" quipped the Lusty Luchadora.

"That's where you're wrong chica!...Felipe is very good at what he does...and just in case you showed up...I had him prepare something especially for you!" countered Valdez. Looking in the direction of the trainer...Maria's brown eyes widened in the slits of her thin beige mask...as she saw him take out a thick yellow sponge from the bag...then pour the liquid contents of an all too familiar dark brown bottle into the middle of the sponge...letting it soak in deep to it. "WHAT?...NO...OH NO...NOT THAT...
MY COUGAR BREASTS ARE NOT RECOVERED...I HAVE ONLY ORDINARY STRENGTH...NO...STAY AWAY...NO...NO...NO..NO" cried the Lusty Luchadora in panic...writhing frantically atop the bench...unable to break the ropes binding her wrists and ankles as Felipe slowly lowered the damp sponge on to her naked huge firm brown bust.

"NOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BEING APPLIED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...ON TO MY COUGAR BREASTS...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...CANNOT GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...NOT FAIR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...I AM BECOMING WEAK
AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GETTING...TIRED...SO...TIRED...MUST RESIST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...STOP
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" complained Cougar Woman...writhing frantically atop the wooden bench as Felipe dabbed the damp sponge all over her naked immense brown bust...making it gleam with a hazy aura. Valdez grinned as he watched the Mexicana Marvel's frantic but futile struggles.

Felipe meticulously stuck to his job...ensuring that the sponge was applied to every inch of the Lusty Luchadora's naked immense firm brown bust...which had to be...he thought...the biggest and most well defined rack he had seen on any woman. He had read stories in the newspapers about Cougar Woman's exploits and until now...had doubted that any woman could possess a body that was simultaneously powerfully strong and sexily feminine. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPONGE...UUUUUUUUUUUH
HAS CHLOROFORM ON IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP CHLOROFORMING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY COUGAR BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FIGHT FAIR...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUuuuh...UUUUUuuuh...UUUUuuuh...UUUuuuh...UUuuuh...Uuuuh...uuuuh...uuuuh...uuuuh
...uuuuh" complained Maria as the potent anaesthetic slowly but surely calmed her down.

Valdez grinned as he watched the Mexicana Marvel's fists unclench...the palms of her strong hands facing upwards... with wide spaces between the her fingers which had clear glossy claw like fingernails... the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet...which had clear glossy claw like toenails...pointing down towards the floor...twitching sensuously...as Felipe kept dabbing the sponge over every part of he naked immense firm brown bust...as the struggles of her voluptuous and muscular brown body...became slower and slower. Valdez nodded to Felipe to begin the next part of the Lusty Luchadora's treatment. "Okay Cougar Woman...You're going to answer some questions...Do you understand?" asked Felipe as her dabbed the sponge up and down the slopes of the Mexicana Marvel's mighty brown mounds.

"Uuuuuuuh...You have chloroformed my Cougar Breasts...feel...so tired...so docile...I...I must...tell...the truth" sighed Maria through her parted glossy pink lips...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of the thin beige mask which stretched across the upper part of he beauteous face...that was framed by her long mane of shiny tousled black hair. "Are you a cop?...Are you working for the police?" asked Felipe...dabbing the sponge over the naked awesome chest of the Lusty Luchadora...which was completely vulnerable to him at this moment.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuh...I am...Uuuuuuuuuh...not a police officer...Uuuuuuuuuh...I am...Uuuuuuuuuh...a super heroine...I...Uuuuuuuuuuh.....fight against evil...and...Uuuuuuuuuh...protect innocent people...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh....The police...do not know...I am...here...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...must...stop you..." blurted Cougar Woman...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her thin beige mask...as the sponge was expertly dabbed over her naked immense brown bust...by Felipe the trainer.
"So you can't handle chloroform huh?" asked Felipe rhetorically as he kept dabbing the sponge over Maria's naked immense brown bust as it heaved up and down before him.

"No...Uuuuuuuuh...It is something...I...have been learning...Uuuuuuuuh...Stop...Uuuuuuuuuh...Stop chloroforming me...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...in my Cougar Breasts" pleaded the Lusty Luchadora...the sensuous twitching of the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet...the sole sign of her rapidly diminishing resistance. "So your big boobs...
They're the key to your super strength?" asked Felipe rhetorically...as he glided the sponge in a circular motion...from the foot of the slopes of the Mexicana Marvel's magnificent mounds...reaching inches away from her wide thick brown areolas...hard and erect big puffy brown nipples...before repeating the process again. "Y..Y..Yes" sighed Maria...moistening her glossy pink lips...as her head and her awesome brown breasts...reeled from the effects of the chloroform.

"Explain Cougar Bitch!" chimed Valdez...feeling his dick hardening rapidly under his pants...as Felipe glided the sponge in a smooth circular motion up and down the slopes of the Mexicana Marvel's mighty brown mounds...as they heaved slowly up and down...with each deep and relaxed breath that she took. With each meticulous stroke that the chloroform-soaked sponge made over the smooth slopes of her naked immense firm brown breasts...Maria felt herself becoming...weaker...sexier...and sleepier...as the world seemed to move slower and slower...with seconds stretching into minutes. The sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet twitching sensuously and frantically...as she fought desperately to suppress the growing desire within her to be tamed. "No...Uuuuuh...will not...tell you..." sighed Cougar Woman...in sleepy defiance.

However Felipe could tell the Mexicana Marvel's resistance was hanging on by the slenderest of threads...and he decided it was time to up the ante. "Uuuuuuh...You will not succeed...Mr Valdez...Uuuuuuh...I will...get free...Uuuuuuh...expose your drug ring...and...Uuuuuuh...bring you...Uuuuuuh...to justice..." sighed Maria as she rolled her head from side to side...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her thin beige mask...as she tried to clear the cobwebs from her tired brain...as Felipe set aside the chloroform-soaked sponge. However the trainer had anticipated this was what the Lusty Luchadora was planning...and reached into his black leather bag again...taking out a small glass eye dropper.

"Got some fight still left you Cougar Woman eh?...This will tame your sexy ass" remarked Felipe..as he held the eye dropper over the naked immense brown bust of the Mexicana Marvel...as it heaved up and down before him. Thinking about how to free herself and get justice for Juan...Maria had no idea about what the trainer was about to do. She soon found out as Felipe lightly squeezed the rubber tip of the dropper...he was holding in his right hand. "Uuuuuunh!...No...Uuuuuuuunh!...Chloroform...being applied directly...Uuuuuuuunh!...To my Cougar Tits!...Uuuuuuuuuunh!...Uuuuuuuuuunh!...Uuuuuuuuunh!" complained the Lusty Luchadora..as drop after drop of the potent anaesthetic...fell on to and soaked into the tender flesh of her big puffy brown nipples and wide thick brown areolas.

Weakened from the kicks to her awesome brown bust by the rubber tipped soccer boots of the Viper players...the chloroform which Felipe had rubbed over the smooth surface of her massive brown mounds...except her sexy summits...the direct application of chloroform to the famous nipples of the Mexicana Marvel...was too much for her to handle. Felipe held the dropper over each of Maria's hard and erect famous Cougar Tits...releasing three drops of chloroform at a time...on to each of them. "Uuuuuuunh
...Not fair...Uuuuuuuuuunh...not giving me...Uuuuuuuuuunh...a chance...to regain...my Cougar Strength...Uuuuuuuuuuunh...Chloroform...is making...my...Cougar Tits...so
...so...ha...haa...haaa...haaaa...aaaaaaaaaar...rrrr...rrrr...d....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...helpless...when...my Cougar Tits...are...haaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuh....Stop...Uuuuuuuh
...will tell...the truth...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tell you...whatever...you want...to know...Uuuuuuuh...Tired...I am...so...tired..." blurted Maria....her eyelids getting heavier with each drop of chloroform on to her big puffy brown nipples.

"Tell us how we can always defeat you Cougar Bitch" demanded Valdez...as Felipe continued to administer chloroform drops to each of the Lusty Luchadora's big puffy brown nipple...keeping them...hard...erect...bullet shaped...and gleaming with a hazy aura....as her naked immense firm brown breasts...also generously coated with the potent anaesthetic...rose and fell slower and slower before them...with each deeper and relaxer breath that she took. The world seemed to move slower and slower. Through sleepy brown eyes in the slits of the thin beige mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of shiny tousled black hair...Maria could do nothing but watch the chloroform drops fall...and splash on to her big puffy brown nipples...with the sound of thunder...soaking into their tender flesh...keeping them hard...erect...and bullet shaped

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...My Cougar Breasts...are key...to my Cougar Strength...Uuuuuuuuuuh...have been finding out...from my adventures...Uuuuuuuuuh...that once...Uuuuuuuh
... my Cougar Breasts...become aroused...I...lose my Cougar Strength...Uuuuuuuuuuh..I...am...Uuuuuuuuh...also...learning...that...I...Uuuuuuuh...cannot resist...any drug...
that is...Uuuuuuuuuh... applied...Uuuuuuuuuh...to my Cougar Breasts...especially...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Chloroform..." disclosed the Mexicana Marvel...becoming sexier...weaker and sleepier with each passing second. "Explain Cougar Bitch...Keep zapping her in the nipples Felipe!" instructed Valdez. "You got it boss man" replied the young trainer...as he squeezed more drops of the potent anaesthetic from the eye dropper on to each of the big puffy brown...hard and erect nipples of the captured Cougar Woman.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuunh...My Cougar Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...channel my Cougar Strength...to the rest...of my body...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...I am denied...access to my Cougar Strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...once they are...haaaaaaaaard....and they...are...kept...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
so...helpless...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting...so haaaaaaaaaard...to...stay awake...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" complained Maria...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her thin beige mask...as her famous nipples became saturated with chloroform. "So you say you're not a cop Cougar Slut...So why are you here?...Why are you messing around in my business?...Talk!" demanded Valdez....as Felipe continued to drop chloroform on to each of the Lusty Luchadora's big puffy brown ...hard and erect...bullet shaped nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My Cougar Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Chloroform...is making them...so...haaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must...tell...the truth...Uuuuuuh
...Juan...Juan Romero...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my...friend...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...care...about...him...Vipers...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hurt him...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...came...to get...evidence...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to expose...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Valdez Vipers...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...as front...for...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...illegal...steroid...ring...being run...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...by...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Los...Manos...Blancos..." blurted Maria as she confessed her mission to her captors. "You're not going to expose us...We own your sexy ass now...Tell me who you really are Cougar Bitch!" demanded Valdez.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...will not tell you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...People...I love...would be...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...in danger...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...will...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...not tell
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my secret...identity...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Cougar Woman...as her head and her naked immense firm brown breasts...reeled with overwhelming dizziness and fatigue...from the pain and the chloroform. "Talk Cougar Bitch!!...Tell me who you are!!" demanded Valdez. As he spoke...Felipe squeezed the eye dropper even faster...emptying the remaining chloroform in it...on to each of the Mexicana Marvel's big puffy brown hard and erect nipples. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Too much...chloroform...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Cougar Tits...so...haaaaaaaard...making me...tired...so tired
...I must...become...Uuuuuuuuuuuu...nn...co...nnnnnnn....sci...oussssssssssssss...now...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Maria as she closed her eyes...and passed out.

"What?...What just happened??!" demanded Hugo Valdez...snapped out of his erotic daze...startled by the rapid submission of the Mexicana Marvel. Putting away the now empty eye dropper...Felipe the trainer...pinched the Lusty Luchadora in each of her now gleaming...hard...erect...and bullet shaped...big puffy brown nipples...eliciting no response from her. He opened and closed each of her eyelids in turn...showing Valdez that each of her brown eyes were fully dilated. He stood up beside his boss...looking at Cougar Woman...lying flat on her back atop the wooden bench in the locker room. Her muscular brown arms stretched past her head...showing off her smooth shaven armpits...her hands tied together above her head...which rested atop her long mane of shiny tousled black hair. The palms of her hands shown to them...her fingers open.

They watched her eyes tightly closed in the slits of the thin beige mask which spread across the upper part of her beauteous face...the slight flaring of her nostrils...her slightly parted glossy pink lips...offering a glimpse of her pearl white teeth...her naked immense firm brown breasts...gleaming from the chloroform applied to them by Felipe...rising and falling slowly with each deep and relaxed breath she took...her toned abdomen...the beige G-string barely covering the space her large brown thighs...
offering a hint of a semi-hard camel toe there...her powerful brown thighs and brown calves...her well rounded ankles...bound together by another set of strong ropes..
her erotic bare brown feet...the right one atop the left...clearly defined spaces between her sexy toes...which had clear glossy claw like toenails.

"She's totally out of it boss man...The Cougar Chick wasn't lying when she said she couldn't handle chloroform on her big boobs and tits..." said Felipe as he and Valdez gazed upon the defeated Lusty Luchadora...who was helpless and unconscious before them. "Good job Felipe...That should keep her out cold for a while...We need to get the drugs out of here...just in case the cops show up...Once we do...we'll deal with this super bitch...permanently" said Valdez. "You're the boss" said Felipe...as they walked out of the locker room...leaving Cougar Woman topless...bound...and unconscious. As they left...Valdez did not notice a quick look that Felipe made in the direction of the unconscious Mexicana Marvel.

Midnight

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh"sighed Cougar Woman...slowly rolling her head from side to side...as her senses began to return to her...after being knocked unconscious for the last two hours. "Uuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Where...am I?...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Cougar Tits...feel...so hard...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...feel...so weak...cannot...move..." sighed the Lusty Luchadora...as she weakly flexed her muscular brown arms...and long muscular brown legs...unable to break the ropes binding her wrists and well rounded ankles together....due to the lingering effects of the chloroform which had been applied to every inch of her famous chest...especially her big puffy brown nipples...still hard...erect and bullet shaped from the potent anaesthetic...depriving her of her Cougar Strength...threatening to put her back to sleep again.

"Tired...feel...so...tired" sighed Maria as her brown eyes fluttered in the slits of her thin beige mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of shiny tousled black hair...as she saw nothing but darkness. Then...through her blurry vision...the Lusty Luchadora...saw a figure squat next to her. "Who...So weak...so helpless...What are you going to do to me??" sighed Maria...as she tried to make sense of what was happening...fearing that whoever was there planned to have their way with her again. "Relax Cougar Woman...I'm a friend" a male voice whispered. The Mexicana Marvel...then felt a damper cloth being dabbed gently over her big puffy brown nipples.

"Ahhhhh...My Cougar Tits...Ahhhhhhhhhhh...I can feel them becoming soft...relaxed...I feel my Cougar Strength...returning " sighed Maria..as she felt the effects of the chloroform on her naked immense brown bust...rapidly fading. Flexing her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs again....Cougar Woman this time effortlessly snapped the ropes binding her wrists and ankles...as if they were string. Swivelling on her tight round brown ass...the Mexicana Marvel stretched her long muscular brown legs in the air...the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet twitching....as she stood up.

The topless Mexicana Marvel...found herself standing before Felipe the trainer. "You will need this hero lady" said Felipe...as he held out her flimsy strapless beige bra to her. "You...Felipe...the trainer for the Valdez Vipers...You drugged me in my Cougar Breasts until I answered what Hugo Valdez wanted to know...and then you knocked me out...Now you are freeing me...Why?!!" asked Maria...as she looked at him suspiciously. "I'm sorry about that...but I could not blow my cover...Detective Felipe Martinez...Tijuana Police " said the trainer as he showed his badge to the Lusty Luchadora.

Maria looked at the badge as she donned her bra...but was not totally satisfied with his explanation. "I do not appreciate getting good my Cougar Breasts being groped and chloroformed...I want a proper explanation from you...Detective" snarled the Mexicana Marvel...clenching her fists for emphasis. "My superiors sent me undercover to find out who was running the illegal steroids in Tijuana...I've been working to get enough evidence to convict Hugo Valdez...but it's been difficult...Believe me when I say I didn't want to drug you...but if I didn't my cover would be blown...I' m sorry about your friend getting injured and I understand why you can here...to do the same thing I've been trying to do...for weeks...Now we have that chance. "What?...What are you talking about?" asked Cougar Woman.

"After Valdez had me knock you out...He said he was going to get rid of the drugs...and then get rid of you...He's overseeing the drugs being loaded on to a truck behind main clubhouse ....Valdez thinks you're still out cold...If you hit them now...You'll take them by surprise...You can end this whole scheme of Valdez...put him and the other players behind bars...What do you say?" asked Felipe as he awaited the Lusty Luchadora's answer.

Though she wanted to beat him to a pulp because of how he exploited her by using chloroform on her ample bust...the logical part of Maria's mind realised there was some truth to what Felipe was telling her. As she watched the undercover police officer...Cougar Woman could not deny that on some level he was attractive. However thoughts of her beloved Juan...put things in context for the Lusty Luchadora.

"I don't agree with your methods Detective...and I am still angry at you for drugging and knocking me unconscious...but you are right...The illegal steroid ring must be stopped...I will not allow the Vipers to hurt anyone else...and I will ensure that they pay for their crimes!" declared Cougar Woman. Her heroic speech made...Felipe watched in awe as she sprinted past him in the blink of an eye...her immense firm brown breasts bobbing sexily under her flimsy strapless beige bra... her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs moving in tandem.

"That's one helluva lady" thought Felipe...feeling his member stiffen under his track pants...as he studied the curves of the Mexicana Marvel's voluptuous brown body from her head all the way down to the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet as she ran past him. Shaking himself out of his stupor...Felipe made his way to Valdez'she office. He had to make a call to his superiors to send police units to the Vipers Club asap. Knowing that the Vipers knew how to tame the Lusty Luchadora...and feeling guilty for the role he played in that...Felipe knew there was truth in her words of distrust towards him...and he resolved to make amends for it.

On a loading bay behind the main clubhouse of the Valder Vipers...club manager Hugo Valdez supervised five of his players as they loaded cases full of the illegal steroids which were given to the soccer players to enhance their performance on the field and in the committing of various robberies that had been taking place in Tijuana within recent days. "Double time!...We've got to get this stuff out of her and to the hideout in the hills outside of the city!" yelled Valdez. "But boss...what about the Cougar Bitch?" asked one of the players. "She's no problem...Felipe nailed her in her big boobs with chloroform...She's out like a light...an she'll stay out long enough for us to take her with us...and we dispose of her someplace" replied Valdez.

"I would rethink that statement if I were you Mr Valdez!" a woman's voice declared. The club manager and his five players turned in the direction of the voice. Their eyes widened and their jaws dropped with shock as they saw Cougar Woman standing behind them in heroic pose on the loading bay. Her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her long muscular brown legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare brown feet resting flat on the concrete surface of the loading bay...her beige G-string barely covering the space between her large brown thighs...her immense brown breasts barely covered by her flimsy strapless beige bra...pushed confidently towards her.

"Impossible!...Felipe knocked you out!" gasped Valdez...as he stared in disbelief at the Lusty Luchadora."That was halftime...The second half is about to start!" quipped Cougar Woman...as her glossy pink lips spread into a smile. Enraged by her boldness...Valdez'she anger intensified as he saw the five Viper players standing dumbfounded...as they watched Cougar Woman. "Get her you fools!!...Get her!!" yelled Valdez. Acting like trained dogs...the five players dropped the boxes of drugs they were loading into the back of the truck and rushed towards the Mexicana Marvel. Flexing her large brown thighs...Maria leapt over their heads...causing them to trip over each other as they tried to grab her.

In the process..they smashed the very boxes that they dropped on the ground...and the drugs they contained."Get her!!..Get her!!" yelled Valdez...his anxiety rising as fast as his temper. However as the effects of the steroids in their bodies began to wane...the five players soon found out they were no match for the Lusty Luchadora.
"Not so strong now are you boys?!" quipped Cougar Woman as she felled one player with a left hand karate chop to the right side for his neck. Whirling around...she drove the ball of her erotic right bare brown foot into the groin of a second player. "Not used to playing fair are you?!" asked Maria rhetorically as he sank to the ground.

"Get her!!..Get her!!" yelled Hugo Valdez at the three players who were stiLloyd standing. Feeling the effects of the steroids wearing off and knowing Valdez would not give them any if they did not do as he said...they charged towards the Mexicana Marvel again. Twisting her voluptuous and muscular brown body...dancing on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...Maria effortlessly evaded the wild and uncoordinated attacks of the three Viper players...wearing them down further. "This game is over now boys!...Time to answer for your crimes!" quipped Cougar Woman as she sent one Viper sprawling along the ground with a left fist to the jaw...then delivered the ball of her erotic right bare brown foot into the groin of a second...then flung the final player over her left shoulder...and he passed out as he slammed into the ground.

"Fools!!...I'll take care this super bitch myself!!" roared Valdez...as he reached under his jacket and pulled a Glock pistol from under his jacket...as Cougar Woman dispatched the last Viper player. As the Mexicana Marvel turned to deal with him...she saw Felipe lunge at the Viper manager...and throw his aim off. "What the?!!" cried Valdez as he fired into the air. Cougar Woman used that opportunity. provided to her by the undercover police detective. Flexing her large brown thighs...she leapt towards the staggering Hugo Valdez.

"That was the pass...Now for the goal!" quipped Maria as she extended her long muscular right brown leg. Valdez was so distracted by the clear glossy and claw like toenails of her the Lusty Luchadora's erotic bare right brown foot that he ignored the top of the same foot as it slammed into his jaw...and rocked his world. As the balls of her erotic bare brown feet touched the ground...Hugo Valdez fell face down...inches away from her sexy toes...and passed out with a low groan. Cougar Woman then walked over to Felipe Martinez and helped him to his feet. "That was a very brave thing you did Detective...Thank you for saving my life" said the Mexicana Marvel with a smile.

"I owed you one...for chloroforming you in your breasts." said Felipe as he stood before Cougar Woman...finding it difficult to take his eyes off her impressive immense brown bust...barely covered by her flimsy beige bra...looking at the upper part of her wide brown areolas and the upper part of her big puffy brown nipples which were partially exposed to him...remembering how beautiful they were when she was topless. For reasons which she could not explain...Maria was slightly pleased that Felipe was admiring her immense firm brown bust...as they stood inches apart. Just at that moment...the sounds of approaching police sirens were heard. "You should leave now Detective" said Cougar Woman as she dragged Valdez over to where the other defeated Vipers lay.

"What?...Why?" asked Felipe...who was reluctant to leave...as she watched Cougar Woman gather the unconscious criminals in a circle....then effortlessly lift a nearby steel pole out of the ground. He felt his member stiffen again as he watched the Lusty Luchadora squat on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...her beige G-string narrowing even more between her large brown thighs and the cheeks of her round firm brown ass...her immense firm brown breasts bunching together under her flimsy strapless beig bra...as she wrapped the pole around Hugo Valdez and the five Vipers. She stood up and turned to face him again. "You do not want to reveal your real identity do you?" asked Maria rhetorically.

Felipe understood what she was saying and knew she was right. He could not let the criminals in Tijuana suspect he was a police officer...as it would prevent him from getting close enough to them...in order to bring them to justice. "Yes...You're right Cougar Woman..." replied Felipe as he stepped away from the Mexicana Marvel...inching towards the shadows of a nearby alley. As he turned his back to leave...he heard her call to him. "Be careful...Felipe" said Cougar Woman as she watched the undercover cop...standing between light and shadow. "You too Cougar Woman...See you soon" replied Felipe with a wave and grin...before running off down the alley.
The Lusty Luchadora smiled as she turned and assumed her heroic pose as two squad cars arrived in front of her.

The headlights of the two squad cars shone directly on Cougar Woman...standing with her hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her wide curvy waist... her long muscular brown legs spread slightly apart...her beige G-string narrowing between her large brown thighs and round tight brown ass...her erotic bare brown feet resting flat on the concrete surface beneath them...her immense firm brown breasts being thrust towards the uniformed officers with confidence...as they got out of their vehicles and approached the Mexicana Marvel. "Hugo Valdez and his associates here are running an illegal steroid ring under the guise of the Vipers Soccer Club" explained Maria as she gestured with her right hand to the captured criminals on the ground before her.

The four police officers looked at Valdez and the five players...dazed and disoriented...bound together by a steel pole that was tied around their bodies. They looked at each other...and then back at the Lusty Luchadora...completely mesmerised. "They were attempting to escape with theses boxes filled with steroids...that you see around you and will find inside that truck...I am sure that you'll get more of the evidence needed to put them behind bars for a long time inside Mr Valdez's office" said Maria to the four uniformed policemen...who stood speechless and mesmerised by her. Cougar Woman sighed as she realised that this one way conversation was going nowhere...as the policemen were too busy watching her voluptuous and muscular brown body.

"I see you gentlemen have the situation under control...so I will be leaving now...I am happy to help...Goodbye" quipped Maria as she flexed her large brown thighs...leapt into the air...sailed over the heads of the four uniformed policemen...landed on a nearby rooftop and sprinted away in a blur of motion. The four police officers watched her leave...then looked at Valdez and the five players bound before them...and the boxes of drugs lying scattered on the ground...and those packed in the truck. As they shook themselves out of the stupor they were in...from being in the presence of the Mexicana Marvel...they took Valdez and the players into custody.

Meanwhile Cougar Woman moved swiftly across the rooftops of Tijuana...her immense brown breasts bobbing sexily under her flimsy strapless beige bra...as her muscular brown arms and long muscular legs moved in tandem...her long mane of shiny tousled flowing in the night air behind her head. "Oh yes!...The drug ring is busted and its members will be going to prison...That is enough crime fighting for one night...Time to get back home and get some sleep" thought Maria as she made her way back towards her family's home in the Centro district. The Lusty Luchadora smiled to herself as she thought about seeing Juan tomorrow at school...and even about her encounter with Felipe Martinez...wondering if she would ever cross paths with him again.

24 hours later
El Paz High School
Tijuana
4 pm

Maria Amero walked side by side with her best friend Juan Romero...as classes ended at the high school for the end of another day. "You don't have to do this Maria" said Juan with a smile at the mousy teenage girl...wearing a baggy pink blouse and long white skirt...large rimmed pointy tipped glasses on her face...her black hair tied into a long ponytail behind her head. "Honestly Juan...It's not a problem...Really" insisted Maria as she helped carry his books...as he walked with the aid of a cane...his left leg now out of a cast after a horrific soccer injury days earlier. "My heroine" said Juan...causing Maria's big brown nipples to stiffen under her blouse...and making her blush.
"You mean Cougar Woman don't you?" asked Maria with a twinkle in her brown eyes behind her glasses.

"Well...I guess...She did expose the drug ring the Vipers Club was running...sent the manager Hugo Valdez and several of the players to jail for the crimes they committed...and the league shut down the club...and all the teams which lost points to them...including the Tijuana Thunder...got those back...and my manager says I could resume some light training again..." replied Juan...his voice trailing off. "But..." added Maria...sensing a tinge of sadness in her best friend's voice. "Cougar Woman's so beautiful...brave...and super strong...She's got all of Tijuana...maybe even all of Mexico to look after...I guess she really doesn't have time for me...fighting crime and saving lives and all" said Juan as they reached the bus stop...where the Thunder's team bus was waiting for him. As the bus pulled away...and Juan settled into his seat...he did not see the smile on Maria's face. "Oh I do not know Juan....Cougar Woman may have a surprise for you" thought Maria.

Centro district
Tijuana
10 pm

Juan Romero lay on his bed...listening to music on his I-phone...relaxing after his light training session at the Tijuana Thunder's training grounds...and completing his homework. His bedroom window was open allowing the cool night air to fill his bedroom. However as he glanced briefly at the moonless sky outside...Juan's thoughts passed on the Cougar Woman and he wondered where the Lusty Luchadora was. His question was answered as a voluptuous and muscular female figure nimbly leapt through the open window...landing on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet on his bedroom floor...and stood before him. "Cougar Woman" gasped Juan in surprise as he started to get up.

"No Juan...Allow me" said the Mexicana Marvel...her glossy pink lips stretching into a smile as she strolled over to the bed climbed on to it...and sat down next to him...resting on her long muscular left brown leg... the sole of her left erotic brown bare foot exposed...her long muscular right brown leg pulled in to her wide curvy waist...the sole of her right erotic bare right brown foot resting flat on the mattress. "I wanted to apologise for not coming to check on you sooner...but I had to bring the criminals who harmed you to justice..." explained Maria. "That's okay Kitten...Funny...I was talking to my best friend Maria about you today..." replied Juan. "Oh?...Should I be jealous?" teased Cougar Woman...testing her best friend.

"No...Maria's like my sister...She's always been there for me...I was telling her about you" said Juan...as he inched closer towards the Mexicana Marvel. "Really? What have you told her...about me?" asked Maria...feeling tingling sensations in her immense firm brown breasts and between her large brown thighs...as she let Juan get closer to her.
"That you're beautiful...brave...super strong..." said Juan as he looked into her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of shiny tousled black hair. "You really think...that I'm beautiful?" asked Cougar Woman. "Yeah...I do...but..." began Juan. "But...what?" asked Maria...beginning to feel a little worried about where the conversation was going.

"I just worry about you" said Juan. "Do you?...Why?" asked the Lusty Luchadora...her immense firm brown bust heaving with relief...that Juan was not about to blow her off.
"You risk your life to fight against dangerous criminals in Tijuana...like those Vipers...I get worried when you go up against these criminals...because...because...I care about you" said Juan as he moved closer to her. "I care about you too Juan" replied Cougar Woman with a smile...feeling her big puffy brown nipples hardening ever so slightly under her flimsy strapless beige bra. "You do?" asked Juan...beginning to feel aroused by his closeness to the Mexicana Marvel...as well as by her words.

"You don't have to worry about me...It is my sworn duty to fight against evil and to protect innocent people in Tijuana...Since I got these powers...all the criminals I have fought have tried to get their hands on my Cougar Breasts...arouse me in my Cougar Nipples...to knock me out...make me helpless...it is something I have to deal with...all the ingenuous ways they have come up with or will come up with...to tame me...but I must confess...I love it when you touch them" said Maria with a smile. "You do?" asked Juan...as he raised his right hand to her heaving immense brown bust...his fingers pressed the cougar emblem between the cups of her Cougar Bra...which slid off her chest and on to the bed.

"You mean...Like this?" asked Juan rhetorically as he cupped Maria's naked immense brown breasts gently with both hands...his thumbs gently brushing her big puffy brown nipples in slow smooth clockwise motion. "Ohhhhhhhhh...Yes...Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....That feels...so...good...Your hands...are...magical...Ooooooooh....Ahhhhhh...Uuuuuuuuh
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed the Lusty Luchadora with pleasure. In a blur of motion...Cougar Woman wrapped her muscular brown arms around Juan's neck...pulling him closer to her...pressing her lips against her own...while still allowing him to tenderly caress her big puffy brown nipples. Things went quicker from that point as they rolled around on the bed...Cougar Woman almost tearing off Juan's clothes until he was down to his boxers.

She seized his member through his boxers...rubbing it rapidly with the fingers of her right hand. Juan simultaneously slipped his right hand between her large brown thighs...expertly locating her throbbing pink Cougar Cunt...in the middle of the neatly trimmed patch of shiny black pubic hair and rapidly fingered her in this super erogenous area.. "UHHHHHH..UUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UH...UUH...UHH...UUUH...UHHHH...UUUUH..Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" as the two teens simultaneously brought them to orgasm

Exhausted from their make out...Cougar Woman...wearing only her thin beige mask across the upper part of her beauteous face...leaned against the naked muscular tanned upper body of Juan Romero...as his thumbs returned to gently stroking her big hard and erect puffy brown nipples. "Ohhhhhhh...Juan...that was...you... were wonderful..." sighed the Lusty Luchadora...as her eyelids got heavier and heavier in the slits of her mask. "Ohhhhh...I am tired...so tired..." sighed Maria as her breathing became slower and deeper...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her beige mask.

"Go to sleep Kitten..." said Juan as he held the Mexicana Marvel close to him...gently stroking her long mane of glossy tousled black hair...as he felt her breathing becoming deeper and more relaxed. Juan watched as Cougar Woman...unable to keep her brown eyes open any longer in the slits of her beige mask... lay her head against the left side of his chest...the sound of his strong reassuring heartbeat...a virtual lullaby...as she drifted off into deep and peaceful sleep. "Don't worry Kitten...You'll be safe with me...I promise..." said Juan as the fingers of his right hand traced the borders of the Lusty Luchadora's mask. Holding her in his muscular arms...Juan lay back with her on his bed...took a few deep breaths...joining her in sleep...both of them dreaming of what other adventures lay in store for them.

End.

Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:09 pm