Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:10 am

Scorpion Woman in Sins of the Father 5 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman in Sins of the Father 5
Scorpion Woman in Sins of the Father 5

Scorpion Nest
Detroit waterfront
8 pm

Scorpion Woman sat before the control console in her lair's command centre...looking at the news footage of the attack at Carver High School...on multiple screens before her...as well as CCTV footage which Stinger was able to obtain from the school's CCTV system...now in the hands of the police...prior to the start of the attack. Her blue eyes narrowed in the slits of her black armoured mask...as she observed the way in which the shooters were able to infiltrate the school...and orchestrate their attack. "This was all planned...the shootout at that Bones hideout...They were going after Trey and other people they thought were connected to the Detroit Bones...This was a revenge attack for what happened in Mexican Town" deduced the Venomous Vixen.

"That is quite possible Mistress...the weaponry used by the attackers were all imported into the city...information obtained from the police computer puts the origin of those weapons as Tijuana...in Mexico..." replied Stinger. "So we have a new player in town?" asked Scorpion Woman rhetorically. "Yes...Initial information suggests they are members of the Mexican crime cartel known as Los Manos Blancos..." said the AI. "The White Hand...What do we have on them?" asked Michelle. She watched as Stinger opened up some additional screens on the monitor...accessing files from the Tijuana Police Department...as well as the Mexican Police database.

Scorpion Woman carefully looked at the information on the screens before her...which included written reports...photos...and videos. "According to this...Los Manos Blancos were regarded as one of the most fearsome crime cartels in Mexico...filling the vacuum left when the BLOOD CARTEL collapsed 18 years ago...due to mainly to the efforts of local heroine...COUGAR WOMAN" said Michelle as photos of a beauteous shapely Mexican woman with long black hair...clad in a flimsy beige bra...mask...and panty...appeared on the screen...So why did they leave Mexico?...And why are they here in Detroit?" asked the Venomous Vixen aloud. "That is unclear Mistress...However the timing of their disappearance from Tijuana...and their appearance in Detroit...seems connected to the incident in Mexican Town" explained Stinger.

"Yes...but it doesn't explain why an established cartel would suddenly pull up roots and shift most of its operations thousands of miles...just to start a turf war...Something else is happening here..." said Michelle as she pondered the information on the screens before her. The Venomous Vixen's thoughts were interrupted as the doors to the Scorpion Nest opened...and she saw Trey drive his van into the middle of the Nest...parking on the large silver scorpion insignia painted into the floor of the Nest...next to her silver Scorpion Cycle. Standing up...Scorpion Woman ran from the command centre towards the van as Trey got out of it. "Oh Trey!...Thank God you're safe!...I was so worried!" said Michelle as she embraced her teenage boyfriend...wrapping her slender muscular creamy arms around his waist.

She rested her head against his chest...feeling reassured by the sound of his strong heartbeat. However the Venomous Vixen soon realised something. Trey was not hugging her...and his lean muscular ebony body felt rigid...as if he were a statue. Releasing her hold on him...Michelle stepped back...rested the palms of her hands on his chest... and looked into his brown eyes...which just kept staring her in a way she had never seen before. "Trey...Honey...What is it?...What's wrong?" asked Scorpion Woman. However her teenage boyfriend remained silent...and continued to look at her...his eyes giving her no idea as to what was going on in his mind. His silence and the way he looked at her made Michelle increasingly worried.

"Those men at the graduation...Amazon...You almost killed them" said Trey as he broke his silence. His words shocked Michelle...causing her to take a step backwards. "If I didn't...They would have killed you Trey...I wasn't going to let that happen" replied Scorpion Woman as she removed her black armoured mask...and reached behind her head...loosening her long thick braid...so that her shoulder length glossy black hair cascaded from the top of her head on to her broad creamy shoulders. "But you can't kill people" said Trey. "They're not people Trey...They're criminals...and criminals have to pay for their crimes...That's justice" countered Michelle. "That's not justice!...It's all over the news Amazon!...You turned the high school into a war zone!...The way you took out Miss Muscle...and almost killed her...if the police didn't show up!"

Scorpion Woman stared at her teenage boyfriend in disbelief. "How can you say that Trey?!...How can you say that to me?!...You know me!" said the Venomous Vixen. "No Amazon...I don't know you!" said Trey. "Honey...You're in shock from what happened...You don't know what you're saying...Let me take care of you" offered Scorpion Woman as she extended her black armoured gloved hands as she tried to hug her teenage boyfriend. "Like how you took care of those men...I'll pass" said Trey as he stepped away from his super heroine girlfriend. "I don't believe you Trey!...How could you be defending criminals?!...How can you not see that I did what I did to protect you!...That I did what I did...because I love you...I love you so much" said the Venomous Vixen...as she softened her tone of voice.

"I want to believe that Amazon...but I can't" said Trey. "What?!!...You can't mean that!" said Michelle as she closed the gap between them.. and cupped his face in her black armoured gloved hands. "I do...You changed Amazon...It's like you left me to go to New England...and someone else came back" argued Trey. Scorpion Woman sighed as she looked at her teenage boyfriend. She had never seen him like this...angry and distrustful of her. "Nothing's changed about me Trey...Everything I do...as Michelle Walker...and Scorpion Woman...I do to protect you...to keep you safe" said the Venomous Vixen. "Oh yeah?!" quipped Trey. "Yes!...It's because I love you!" repeated Scorpion Woman.

"So you mean you running off on your own without telling me where you're going is how you love me?!" boomed Trey. "I left you a note...I didn't tell you where I went because I knew you would try to follow me...I didn't want you to get in harm's way...because..." said Michelle. "Because I don't have super powers...and you didn't want me there to see you do your dirty work!" yelled Trey. The Venomous Vixen glared in anger and shock at Trey's words. "That's not true Trey!!...It's not true!!" yelled Michelle...clenching her black armoured fists...feeling anger swelling up inside of her...and trying her best to contain it.

She heard the sound of gunfire echoing through her head....saw the faces of Manos Blancos...Detroit Bones gangsters...the private security guards hired by her father's company...who she inflicted pain upon in battle. She saw the image of her father William Walker dying before her eyes...being replaced by the image of Trey dying in her arms...and she could not save them. Closing her blue eyes...Michelle took a few deep breaths...calmed herself...then opened her eyes...and looked at Trey...who was looking at her with a mix of fear...anger...and...sadness. He really wanted to believe his Amazon...but it was becoming harder to do so.

"Trey...Please...You have to trust me...You're in danger...The shooting at the school...Those criminals were after you...You need to stay with me...I can keep you safe" said Scorpion Woman. "You'really a target Amazon!...The police are doubling their efforts to arrest you!...Not just because of how you took out those shooters...but also because of you took out Miss Muscle too" said Trey..as he pointed to footage of Scorpion Woman's battle with the Herculean Heroine.. being played out on screens on the large monitor in the command centre.

Michelle looked at the images...remembered the battle...and felt the anger returning. " I did what I had to do to protect you and everyone else at the graduation ceremony...That overrated bodybuilder stopped me from catching those Mexican gangsters!...Thanks to her...They'returned still out there!" cried the Venomous Vixen...as she sought to suppress her anger again. "Trey...Those gangsters are members of a Mexican crime cartel called Los Manos Blancos...They're engaged in a war with the Detroit Bones and anyone connected to them... and they've targeted you because of your father...That's why you have to stay with me...Everything will be okay...I promise..." said the Venomous Vixen as she softened her tone of voice...holding out her right hand to him....her blue eyes glistening...as she awaited his answer.

Trey looked at his Amazon...standing unmasked before him...listened to what she said...remembered what he saw at the graduation ceremony...remembered all the moments they shared leading up to this one...took a deep breath...and gave his answer to her proposal. "No" said the teenager to his super heroine girlfriend. "What???" gasped Scorpion Woman in disbelief at the answer he had given her...wanting to believe that she heard it wrong. "I can't be with you now Amazon...I need to be with my mom now...If there's someone after me...they'll be after her too...I'm moving out and moving back in with her" said Trey...confirming his refusal of her proposal. "But...But...
Why??" asked Michelle...feeling her emotions starting to well up inside of her again.

"Because she's family Amazon!...Family don't run out on family...No matter what the danger is!" said Trey. "We're family too Trey!" countered Michelle. "No Amazon!...We're not!" yelled Trey. "What??!!" gasped Scorpion Woman...surprised...saddened and angered by the words of her teenage boyfriend. "I don't what we are now!...I thought I knew you...but you've changed since you came back...and I can't stay with you!...I won't stay with you!" yelled Trey as he turned his back to the Venomous Vixen and prepared to walk away. "Stop Trey!...You're not going anywhere!" cried Michelle as she raised her slender right muscular creamy arm...aiming her silver Scorpion Ring at him...an energy aura forming around the ring ...it powered up to fire an energy bolt.

Hearing the humming from the ring...Trey turned back...staring in shock...to see his Amazon tensing...preparing to shoot him...as she would any of her criminal opponents.
"Are you going to shoot me Amazon?" he asked. "If I have to!...I have to keep you with me!...I've got to keep you safe!" said Scorpion Woman...keeping her ring aimed at him. "You can't keep me safe Amazon...I'm leaving...If you're going to shoot me...Do it..." said Trey as he turned and walked towards his van. "Trey!...No!...Don't go...Stop!
Please!...Stay with me!" cried the Venomous Vixen...as she kept her ring aimed at him...but he continued walking. "Trey!...Stop!...Please!!" cried Michelle...struggling to keep her glowing silver Scorpion Ring pointed at her teenage boyfriend...as he got closer to his van.

Her blue eyes blinked...as the images returned. Paul Peyton shooting her father William Walker...the look on William's face as he died in her arms...his face being replaced by Trey's face. Unable to maintain her concentration...Scorpion Woman lowered her slender right muscular creamy arm...and powered down her ring...as Trey opened the driver's side door of his van. He turned and looked at his Amazon for one more time. "Goodbye Amazon" said Trey as he got into the van...started up the engine...and drove out of the Scorpion Nest...the doors opening to let him out.

Michelle stood and watched him go...her huge firm creamy Scorpion Breasts heaving slowly up and down under her tight black armoured leotard...her slender muscular creamy arms at her sides...her long muscular creamy legs slightly apart...the soles of her black armoured boots resting flat on the cold concrete floor...which now seemed colder as she watched Trey's van drive away...and vanish in an energy aura...as the Nest's doors closed. "No...Trey...No...No...No..." sobbed the Venomous Vixen...tears flowing freely down her cheeks...feeling as if her whole world was ending...as she watched the only man she ever loved leave her...and part of her knew that his leaving was her fault. All she could think about was how he refused to listen to her...and never gave her the chance to propose.

However there was no time for remorse...as she felt her large pink Scorpion Nipples stiffen under her tight black armoured leotard again. "What is it Stinger?" asked Michelle...wiping away her tears. The alien AI hesitated at first...sensing the emotions within his Mistress...but then spoke. "Mistress...I am sorry to disturb...but there has been a shooting...the police radio claims to same criminals who attacked Master Trey's school...have attacked members of the Detroit Bones in another part of the city. Tying her shoulder length glossy black hair back into its long braid again...and donning her black armoured mask over the upper part of her beauteous face...Michelle closed her blue eyes...and when they reopened in the slits of her mask...sadness was replaced by rage. "Give me the location Stinger...It's time to go to work" said Scorpion Woman as she mounted her silver Scorpion Cycle ...and sped out of the Nest.

One week later

7th Precinct
Downtown Detroit
Noon

Detective Michelle Walker checked her cell phone as she sat at her desk in the squad room. Her huge firm creamy bust heaved with disappointment under her vest.There were no messages from Trey. He also had not returned any of the calls or replied to any of the messages which she had sent to him. She remembered their argument...and wondered how instead of being closer together...they were now further apart than they had ever been. "It can't be over between us Trey...It just can't" thought Michelle as she looked at a photo of her teenage boyfriend on her phone. Her thoughts were interrupted by the booming voice of her former partner and new boss...Captain Arthur Rafferty from his office.

"Walker!...In here now!" yelled Arthur. Michelle felt her anger beginning to rise within her...as she clenched her fists...stood up and walked towards Rafferty's office.
"You yelled Captain?!" quipped Michelle sarcastically..as she entered the office and closed the door behind her. "You're here to solve crimes Detective not daydream at your desk!...Man problems?!" countered Arthur. "That's none of your business...Sir!" snarled Michelle through gritted pearl white teeth as she pressed her fists down on his desk. "Watch the attitude Detective...You're on thin ice" said Arthur as he stood up...and looked right into her blue eyes and saw more ice there than the North and South Poles combined.

"So what's going on?" asked Michelle as she regained her composure. "The Chief wants to find out if we're making any leads on these gangland shootings" replied Arthur.
Michelle folded her arms under her chest...accentuating her bust against the fabric of the silver vest she was wearing under her loose white cotton shirt...as she stood in front of her former partner...now her commanding officer. "The shooting at the school was a clear reprisal for what the Bones did in Mexican Town...The shooters are Mexican...The tattoos they have match ones used by the Los Manos Blancos cartel...which used to be based in Tijuana" explained Michelle. "What do you mean...used to be?" asked Arthur...who owed his new post to his public relations image as a super cop in taking on some of the city's most dangerous criminals...rather than actual police work...which he knew Michelle was excellent at. However the anger she had of late was something which was new to him in all the time they spent on the force.

"Exactly what I said...Used to...They moved across the border and are staking a claim to turf in the city...They're probably based in Mexican Town...but nobody there's talking...back in Tijuana...and other parts of Mexico...they were seen as the good guys...when they're really the bad guys..." explained Michelle.  Seeing Arthur was digesting what she said...and probably trying to figure out a way to make her work like his...Michelle turned and walked out of his office...before he could say a word. "Why do I even bother wasting my time with him?...To think I once thought I had feelings for him..." thought Michelle as she sat back down at her desk.

Taking out her phone...her fingers touched the screen...and she found herself looking at photos of her estranged teenage boyfriend again. As she looked at his picture...Michelle remembered the harsh words they exchanged...how she threatened to shoot him...and how he walked out on her. "You promised me we'd always be together Trey...That you would take care of me...Why won't you let me take care of you?...Why can't you see that you're in danger?...Why can't you see that the only way you can be safe...is if you stay with me...Everyone in my life...everyone who I ever loved...They've all left me..." " thought Michelle...her blue eyes glistening... as the fingers of her right hand traced the contours of Trey's face on the screen. She closed her eyes as images played out in her mind.

She remembered her mother ANNE WALKER...standing at her gravesite in the pouring rain...the emptiness she felt when she died...the first time she met Trey...all the times he tended to her injuries...physical and mental as Scorpion Woman...all the tender and intimate moments they shared...how he filled a space in her heart that had been empty for so long. She remembered saving him from drowning...when he designed a flying armoured suit to help her battle the criminal mercenaries of Cyclops International...although she told him not to. She remembered the battle with the Manos Blancos at the graduation ceremony...at Carver High School. She saw the Mexican gangsters aim their guns at Trey...and the fury which took control of her as she devastated them...before they had a chance to kill him.

Michelle heard the gunshots...saw the image of her father lying dead before her...the image changing...and she saw herself holding Trey's lifeless body in her arms. Shaking her head...her loose shoulder length black hair...flailing from side to side...Michelle felt the anger welling up inside her again...and she suppressed it. When the Venomous Vixen's blue eyes opened again...they glowed with steely determination...as she knew what she had to do. " "No one's taking you away from me Trey...No one...I will kill anyone who tries...We will be together...I promise" resolved Michelle...as she looked at Trey's photo...for one final time before putting her cell phone away...and resuming her work. "There's something bigger going on here...I can feel it...I've got to find out what it is...and stop it" resolved the Venomous Vixen.

Cork Town district
Detroit
9 pm

In his old bedroom in his mother Wilma's house...Trey looked at the screen of his laptop. On it were reports of the full blown gang war that had erupted in Detroit between the Detroit Bones and the new gang in town...Los Manos Blancos from Mexico. Members of both gangs hit each other at will in different parts of the city...not caring about any innocents getting caught in their cross fire...stretching the police to the limit to protect the citizens. Trey watched with concern and sadness that  these reports were rivalled by reports of Scorpion Woman taking out members of both warring gangs...leaving several of them badly injured...causing the calls for her arrest to be heightened.

The teenager knew that under different circumstances...he would be act the Scorpion Nest now...helping his super heroine girlfriend deal with this new threat to the city.  He picked up his phone...and was about to call Michelle...when he stopped himself and set the phone back on his desk. Though he still loved Michelle...Trey was worried about the darkness that seemed to be growing within her...ever since she returned from New England. He knew it had to do with her father's death...and he wanted to help her more than anything...but seeing her turning darker and darker when she was Scorpion Woman...made Trey fear for his own safety...wondering if she would turn on him.

As he put  his phone down...he picked up the letter he received days earlier from FBI Special Agent Charlie Morrison...inviting him to join a special training programme to become part of an elite unit in the Bureau which Morrison was heading. When he first got the letter...Trey's first instinct was to reject the offer...because he wanted to be with Michelle after graduation...hoping that she wanted to build a future with him...as he wanted to do with her. However having witnessed her new brutality as Scorpion Woman first hand...doubts about any future  with his Amazon were beginning to surface...and maybe the FBI provided an opportunity for a fresh start...even if it meant turning his back on the one woman he loved with all his heart and soul.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of heavy footfalls downstairs. "Someone's in the house!...Mom's in danger!" thought Trey as he dashed out of his room without a second thought and flew down the staircase...heading towards the kitchen where he remembered Wilma was. "Mom!!" yelled Trey as he burst into the kitchen...and found himself surrounded by eight Detroit Bones gangsters...who immediately drew their guns....and aimed them right at him. "No!!" screamed Wilma...who was out of his sight...behind the gangsters. Then a male voice was heard. "Be cool Bones...The boy's with me" said the voice of an older man. On cue...the Bones gangsters lowered their weapons...and stepped aside...to show the teenager who the voice belonged to.

Trey found himself staring at an older African American man...he estimated to be in his 70's. He was stocky and muscular...wearing a long black overcoat...black shirt...black slacks and black leather shoes. He was bald with a white moustache and beard on his face...which bore a long scar...running from the upper right side of his face to the lower left side of his jaw. He stood before Trey...using a staff...which looked like a lone white bone...for support. Trey looked at his mother...then at the man...who stared at him...as if he was looking at him for the first time. Trey got a strange feeling as he looked at the man. "Been a long time hasn't it Trey...You're a man now" said the older man. Trey looked at his mother...and then at the man again. "Who are you?" Trey asked. "Name's SKULL...but my real name's LEROY JOHNSON...I'm your father" he said.

The impact of those words was like a bullet going right through his body. Trey looked at the man standing before him...then at his mother...who was flanked on either side by Bones gangsters...armed with Uzi submachine guns. As he tried to make sense of what was happening...Trey heard the sound of Skull's bone staff against the floor as the older man approached him. "Damn!...You one good looking dude...A chip off the old Skull..." quipped Leroy...and the gangsters chuckled and grinned in response. "What are you doing here Leroy?!...After all this time!" quipped Wilma...knowing all too well what her husband was really like. Skull turned and scowled at his wife. "Don't give me attitude woman!...Every boy needs his father...C'mon son...Let's say you an me take a walk...an talk...man to man" said Skull. Trey looked at him and then at Wilma who reluctantly nodded.

Leaving Wilma in the house with four Detroit Bones gangsters...Trey went with Skull and two other gangsters into the backyard. 'Stay here" said Skull to the two gangsters who were with him and Trey...as they approached the garage. The gangsters stood guard outside...as Trey and Skull entered the garage...with Skull closing the door behind him. The older Johnson looked at the old black van which Trey drove...passing his right hand along the side. "You get the old girl running...Me an your mama...We had us some good times in this" remarked Skull as he tapped the side of the van. He walked over to the nearby workbench...where Trey had some equipment lying around.

"Your Mama tells me you're real good with your hands...and you got a tech genius brain...that you can fix and build anything" remarked Skull...as Trey watched him. So many emotions were going through his head right now. His love for Michelle...the fear he had about the darkness growing within her as Scorpion Woman...feelings he had as a kid...yearning for a father in his life...and now here he was. Trey knew he had to make sense of this. "Why are you here now Leroy?!...You were gone my whole life...and now you'remember back...Why?!" demanded Trey. Skull took a deep breath...then turned to look at his son...with the most humble facial expression he could display.

"Because of you son....I was wrong to leave you and your mama...I got screwed over by people I thought I could trust....got locked away in a deep hole...lost all touch with the world...then one day it came back to me....and I heard how some tortilla heads tried to kill you...I had to come back...to protect my family" said Skull.Part of Trey was skeptical...but another part of him desperately wanted to believe what Skull was saying was true. The Bones Kingpin...saw that his teenage son'she mind was wavering...and it was time to push him over the edge.

"You're my family Trey...and the Bones are your family too" he added. "See when I formed the Bones all those years ago...They were to protect the black community in Detroit...from the cops...those fat cats in City Hall...and everyone else who thought the blacks in Detroit were easy marks...but ...I got set up and sent up the river...and the Bones got corrupted...but now...with theses Mexicans moving in...trying to push us out...the cops...letting them do it...We gotta push back...and not let anyone stand in our way...but I need your help to do it...You with me son?" asked Skull as he held out his right hand to Trey.

Trey looked at his father's outstretched hand...and images flashed through his mind. Images from his childhood...the last time he saw Skull before he disappeared...the number of times he faced danger at the hands of the Detroit Bones... the images of Scorpion Woman brutally defeating both the Bones and members of Los Manos Blancos...how his Amazon threatened to shoot him before he left her. All of these images and memories...swirled around in the vacuum inside of him...caused by the need to believe in something. He once believed in his love for Michelle and that as Scorpion Woman...that was a force for good and in helping her defeat evil.

However he was seeing darkness growing like a cancer within the mind and soul of his beloved Amazon...fighting against the goodness that was in her. Trey did not know which side would win out...but he knew that Michelle could become a danger to many people...including his mother Wilma...if the darkness within her took total control.

Hearing what he believed what was the sincerity in his prodigal father's voice... Trey made a fateful decision. He placed his right hand in his father's and grasped it firmly. "Yeah Dad...I'm with you" replied Trey. Skull Johnson smiled. His son had just given him exactly what he wanted without even knowing it. "That's my boy" said Skull as he shook hands with Trey...their pact sealed.

To be continued

Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:25 pm