Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:20 pm

Black Panther in Family Secrets 6 
Megalomaniac

Post Black Panther in Family Secrets 6
Black Panther in Family Secrets 6

Royal Palace
Luanda City, Luanda
Central Africa
6 pm

In a private conference room within the Palace...Black Panther and Lucas conferred with Queen Leona...Princess Caprice...Prince Rick and their loyal aide M'Baku..who had returned with Caprice from New York City...where she was a student at New York University. "I would have felt better to have had the Lioness here to discuss our plans" said the Wakandan Wonder to her hosts. They briefly exchanged looks at one another...before Leona spoke. "Rest assured noble Black Panther...the Lioness is well versed on the situation at hand...She encountered the same foe in Detroit in the United States" said the Queen. "Lioness will meet you at the rendezvous point in the jungle along with M'Baku...Black Panther...Mr Williams...What can you tell us about the kidnapping of Prince Kono?" asked Caprice.

"Prince Kono is the foremost geological expert in Wakanda...His expertise in the field is well known...I believe he was kidnapped because he has knowledge of what exists in the mine located in the Luandan jungle...which his kidnappers have such an interest in...It is a mineral which I have come to understand is called Feminite...It affects only women...creating powerful feelings of erotic arousal which they cannot resist...it was used against me when I attempted to thwart the kidnapping of Prince Kono...my superhuman strength was nullified by it...I was incapacitated and would have remained unconscious for days...were it not for Lucas...Uh...I mean Agent Williams" explained Black Panther...making Lucas...who was sitting nearby immediately feel aroused.

"Yes...The Lioness told us of this Feminite being used against her...It's effects are apparently devastating against women with unique abilities" said Caprice...who the Wakandan Wonder and Lucas had no idea was speaking from experience...having been subjected to Feminite torture during her capture in Detroit...as the Lioness. "The people who kidnapped Prince Kono belong to a global crime syndicate called Cyclops International...They're into every time of crime on the planet...I've been talking to some of my old reporter contacts...They first showed up on the scene a few years ago...when they tangled with the famous British super heroine BRITANNIA" explained Rick.

Rick looked at Black Panther and Caprice...who he knew to be the Lioness... as he continued his briefing. "When they used it first on Britannia they knew they had a powerful weapon that could stop any super heroine...as well as make any woman do what they want...it could be used on its own or combined with other things...solid...liquid...gas...it's all potent stuff" said Rick. "However...Cyclops International is running low on Feminite...and has been coming up dry in most of its usual sources...without Feminite...Cyclops and it's friends around the world will be easy pickings for any super heroine...then they found out about this mine...apparently Feminite readings are off the charts...according to a friend of mine in the FBI" said Rick.

"Therefore my friends...it is important that we stop them from reaching the mine and extracting the Feminite from it" said Leona. "That is why we are here your Majesty...You have my word that we shall rescue Prince Kono and stop the Feminite from falling into the hands our enemies...Cyclops International will not prevail!! declared Black Panther...as she stood up and clenched her fists to emphasise her point. Lucas could not help but be aroused as she spoke...silently admiring her voluptuous and muscular body that was framed against her thin tight black bodysuit which was more like a second skin. "I trust you Black Panther...as I trust the Lioness...I trust that together you shall prevail" replied Queen Leona...with a knowing look at Princess Caprice...who was the Lioness.

Luandan Jungle
Central Africa.
8 pm

From their tent at the Cyclops International team's base camp... Lydia and Gustav Van Der Camp...along with two Cyclops agents...tracked the movement of Sheena...Queen of the Jungle...as she swung from vine to vine...swiftly through the treetops of the towering evergreen trees in this part of the jungle...on a monitor...linked to a GPS tracker that had been attached above her left ankle. The husband and wife mercenary duo were amazed at how fast the beauteous jungle crime fighter was moving...and were happy to see that Sheena remained firmly under their hypnotic control. "Our intelligence reports say the area around the mine could be inhabited by hostile natives...We can't afford to be delayed in a firefight with them...Time is off the essence" said Lydia. "That's why Sheena is going to persuade them to see our point of view" replied Gustav.

At that moment...releasing her hold on a vine...Sheena landed on the balls of her erotic bare tanned feet on a branch. Standing concealed amongst the branches...her sapphire blue eyes with a vacant stare...her all natural large pink Jungle Nipples kept hard and erect under her skimpy leopard pelt bra by steel nipple rings...her shaven pink Jungle Cunt...coated with a special chloroform-tainted wax...to keep it wet and excited...slowing the regrowth of her blonde pubic jungle...the buxom jungle superwoman gazed upon the blazing fire in the middle of the village of a tribe of cannibals...located not far from the mine.

Acting on the orders given to her by her Cyclops masters...Sheena flexed her large tanned thighs...leaping from the branch...landing nimbly on the balls of her erotic bare tanned feet...and strolled confidently into the village. The appearance of the legendary jungle heroine...startled the cannibals who had heard tales of her. Four warriors rushed her...armed with spears...but Sheena effortlessly dispatched them...with a lighting fast flurry of punches and kicks. Fearful of the buxom jungle superwoman's fighting prowess...the other natives offered no further resistance and bowed down before her. "I am Sheena...Queen of the Jungle...Hear my words...and obey the bidding of my masters!" declared Sheena as she dictated her orders to the cannibals...who listened attentively...ready to obey...after witnessing her fighting prowess.

Tigora City
Tigora, Central Africa
8.30 pm.

King Otwani and Princess Zanda conferred in the privacy of his study at the palace. Before them was a map of Luanda...Tigora...and Wakanda. "If what these Cyclops people say is true...this is too good an opportunity to pass up" said Zanda. "You speak wisely cousin...I heed your counsel...This Feminite...is a powerful weapon...with it...Sheena will be absolutely helpless against us...Just think as well about the profits that selling her...the Black Panther...and the Lioness on the black market will bring us...many wealthy people around the world will pay us handsomely to have any of them as their slaves...especially those involved in criminal activities" added Otwani.

"With Sheena already under their control...it should be easy to tame those other two hero sluts...once we have the Feminite" said Zanda. "My operatives in Luanda say the Black Panther arrived there today...and is joining the Lioness to go into the jungle and stop the Cyclops team from reaching the mine...I shall have detailed information on the region by morning...Take Wallace...Deets...Grizzard and however many men you need Zanda...We need to keep an eye on Sheena and our Cyclops 'friends"...then seize the opportunity when it presents itself" said Otwani. "As you wish my king" replied Zanda with a smile.

24 hours later
Luandan jungle
Dawn

Lucas Williams was feeling very aroused as the Luandan Blackhawk helicopter flew over the treetops. Dressed in green bush fatigues and black combat boots...armed with an M-16A assault rifle and his Colt semi-automatic pistol...Lucas looked at the two other occupants seated in the rear of the helicopter with him. One was the Black Panther...her voluptuous and muscular body framed by the thin tight black bodysuit and black hood mask which covered her all the way from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic feet...giving the look of a jungle cat...showing off all her feminine attributes. However also in the helicopter with the Wakandan Wonder and Lucas was Luanda's own beauteous champion of justice...the Lioness.

Her voluptuous and muscular ebony body...wasnbarely clad by a lion pelt crop top...which barely covered her massive ebony breasts. Lucas could see the outline of a pair of giant nipples against its fabric...lion pelt bikini shorts barely hugging the space between her massive ebony thighs. Golden bracelets with lion's head insignia adorning her wrists...the fingernails of her strong ebony hands...and the toenails of her erotic bare ebony feet...claw like and glossy. The end of her mane of glossy black hair...reaching the middle of her back...out of the back of a cowl mask which resembled the head of a lion...with yellow eyes staring straight ahead.

Hidden behind these...were the brown eyes of Princess Caprice of Luanda...who unknown to her two new companions...was the famous African Avenger.
The eyes of her lion cowl mask allowed Caprice her heightened vision through all spectrums of light. The lower part of her nose and her full glossy lips were the only part of her beauteous face that was exposed. The golden Lion Talisman Belt...which granted her the strength and speed of 20 lions...entwined securely around her wider and curvier waist. While she welcomed the presence of the Lioness...the Black Panther didn't like that Lucas' eyes occasionally gazed at the parts of her exposed ebony body.

Under her black hood mask...Princess T'Challa of Wakanda... was surprised that she was feeling jealous of the Lioness...who exposed more of her amazing body than she did...and that Lucas was looking at the Heroine of Luanda. Occasionally...T'Challa's brown eyes...flashed looks of disapproval at Lucas...through the slits of he black hood mask. The attention which Lucas was giving her...did not go unnoticed by Caprice. However instead of feeling flattered...the Lioness felt a little uncomfortable...and silently wished it was the handsome JC Rivera...who she had classes with at New York University in New York City...was the one who was looking at her the way Lucas did.

The respective thoughts of both heroines were interrupted by the voice of the pilot over the chopper's intercom. "Lioness...We are approaching the drop off point" the pilot said. "Thank you pilot...Prepare to insert my companions and myself...and then return to base as planned" replied Caprice over a headset. She was glad that as the Lioness...her voice was altered slightly by the magic of the Lion Talisman Belt so that no one would figure out her real identity from the sound of her voice. In T'Challa's case...that role was played by her black hood mask which muffled her voice. As the Blackhawk touched down on the ground...Black Panther and Lioness alighted to the soft earth...landing on the balls of their erotic feet.

Lucas...who was carrying more gear than the two African superwomen was the last out...before the Blackhawk flew off again. Lioness reached for a radio which was attached to the left side of her Lion Talisman Belt... and activated it. "M'Baku...We are at the drop zone...Everything is clear" said Caprice into the radio. "Excellent Lioness...
Our intelligence suggests the mine is located to the north of your location...through several miles of uncharted jungle...the terrain is unknown...and there may be hostile tribes... The terrain may also cause you to lose radio contact on occasion" said her loyal aide...who was at their base camp several miles away. "Then we have no time to lose...We must make progress to the mine before nightfall...Once there..We shall contact you to send in soldiers to assist us...Lioness out" said Caprice as she ended the call.

Leading the way...Lioness sprinted ahead of her two companions...her huge firm ebony breasts bobbing sexily under her thin lion pelt crop top...her muscular ebony arms moving in tandem with her long muscular ebony legs...the balls of her erotic bare ebony feet made contact with the ground...the earth spreading evenly between her sexy toes which had glossy claw like nails...her long mane of shiny black hair flowing out of the back of her lion cowl mask...as she ran through the dense undergrowth of the jungle of her homeland. Caprice mused it was a far cry from the concrete jungles of New York City...where right now she would have been attending political science classes. Her mind passed on her friend JC Rivera...wondering what he was doing right now.

Following closely on her heels...the Black Panther silently fumed at the fact that Lucas was looking at the Lioness. Her enormous firm breasts framed against the thin fabric of her thin tight black bodysuit...as her muscular arms and long muscular legs moved in smooth flowing action...the Wakandan Wonder secretly wondered whether this meant she was falling for the handsome former police officer...whose hands she knew she loved on her body...arousing her in her virgin breasts and cunt. "Must stay focused" thought Princess T'Challa as she blinked her brown eyes in the slits of her black hood mask. "Come on Lucas!...Keep up!" said Black Panther as she ran.

The former police officer...bringing up the rear...could scarcely believe he was on such a dangerous mission with two of Africa's celebrated super heroines...but also found himself pondering his feelings both for the Black Panther and Princess T'Challa. This was something he knew he would have to figure out when he returned to Wakanda. Lucas found himself attracted to both women...who in many respects seemed unattainable for someone like himself. The tone of Black Panther's voice...to Lucas...seemed to be tinged with a hint of jealousy...which made Lucas think about the intimate moments he shared with the Wakandan Wonder...and if she allowed him to arouse her erotically because she cared about him.

As the trio made their way through the dense jungle undergrowth...each of them thinking separate thoughts...as they headed towards their common mission...they were all unaware that eyes were upon them from the treetops high above the jungle floor. Moving swiftly through the treetops...swinging from vine to vine...her large firm tanned breasts bunching together under her flimsy leopard pelt bra...the muscles of her voluptuous tanned body accentuated as she swung...the sexy toes of her erotic bare tanned feet curled with tension...Sheena...Queen of the Jungle...swung back towards her captors...whose expedition was further along the trail. Lydia and Gustav Van Der Camp watched as Sheena alighted to the ground before them...on the balls of her erotic bare tanned feet and walked like a robot towards them.

"Master...Mistress...The ones you spoke of...Black Panther...Lioness...They are coming..." said Sheena...her sapphire blue eyes vacant as she stood before the husband and wife Cyclops International agents. The Van Der Camps were pleased to see that the steel nipple rings fitted snugly on to the beauteous jungle crime fighter's all natural big pink Jungle Nipples...to keep them hard and erect...and the special chloroform wax rubbed on her shaven pink Jungle Cunt...slowly the regrowth of her dense tangled jungle of blonde pubic hair...were keeping Sheena under their hypnotic control. "Excellent work Sheena...They are coming as expected...Tell our native friends to welcome them...ensure that they are dealt with...then re-join us" instructed Lydia. "Yes...I must...obey" replied Sheena as she turned on the balls of her erotic bare tanned feet...leapt into the treetops and swung away.

Noon

Moving at a brisk pace through the dense jungle undergrowth...the heroic trio made steady progress towards their destination...as the sun blazed in the sky high above the cover being provided by the towering evergreen trees which surrounded them. "We must move quickly...there is still a lot of ground that we have to cover" said the Lioness...as she led the way. "We are right behind you Lioness" said the Black Panther...as she followed close behind the African Avenger. Though she knew she had to work with the Lioness to defeat the threat posed by Cyclops International...Black Panther could not shake off the lingering jealousy she felt towards the Luandan heroine...because of the way Lucas was looking at her.

However T'Challa did her best to suppress those emotions...as they followed the trail towards the mine. Bringing up the rear...Lucas was also grappling with the feelings he was having for the Wakandan Wonder and Princess T'Challa. Their respective thoughts were interrupted when the Lioness raised her right hand in the air...signalling to her two companions to stop...which they did. "What's going on?" asked Lucas...causing Black Panther to glare briefly at him...as if he was usurping her authority. Lioness squatted on the balls of her erotic bare ebony feet...as she examined the earth before them. "The trail of the Cyclops group has stopped...right here...it is strange...the mine is supposed to be located to the north of this location" said Caprice.

Black Panther meanwhile stood still....her brown eyes moving from side to side in the slits of her black hood mask...checking the surrounding undergrowth. "What is it Panther?" asked Lucas. "I am not certain Lucas...but something does not feel right" said T'Challa. Lucas tightened his grip on his rifle as he stood next to the Wakandan Wonder. "I sense something is wrong also...I am going to contact M'Baku" said Caprice as she unhooked her satellite phone from her Lion Talisman Belt. "M'Baku...This is Lioness...Come in" said the African Avenger into the radio...but all she got for a reply was static. "Let me try" said Lucas as he tried his walkie talkie. However the result was the same. "We've got no signal...That shouldn't be happening until we get closer to the hills where the mine's supposed to be... I don't..." said Lucas to the two buxom African heroines.

Just at that moment...Black Panther's enhanced senses went on high alert...as she sensed imminent danger. "Lucas!!...Look out!!" cried T'Challa as she flexed her large thighs and leapt towards her secret boyfriend...with her muscular arms extended. "Panther....What??" gasped Lucas...as she shoved him to the ground...as a spear came hurtling out of the nearby bushes towards them...and got lodged in a tree directly behind the former police officer. Lioness turned her head...her long mane of shiny black hair...flailing behind her head...as she saw Black Panther and Lucas roll along the ground...the Wakandan Wonder quickly on her erotic feet...and helping up the former police officer.

The trio had no to time to think...because at that moment...shouts filled the air...as armed natives...their bodies coated in mud... came charging out of the undergrowth...brandishing spears and clubs. Meanwhile...concealed in the treetops high above the jungle floor...standing on a branch of an evergreen tree...Sheena...Queen of the Jungle...looked on with vacant sapphire blue eyes...deep in her hypnotic trance...as the battle began hundreds of feet below her.
Enraged that the natives dared to attack Lucas...Black Panther immediately sprang into action. Flexing her large thighs...the Wakandan Wonder leapt intro through ranks of the mud covered warriors...planting the balls of her erotic feet into the chest of one warrior...sending him hurtling acknowledge into three others.

Landing on the balls of her erotic feet...Princess T'Challa took the fight to her enemies...dispatching them with a flurry of well timed punches and kicks. From her vantage point in the trees...Sheena observed how the Wakandan Wonder's voluptuous and muscular body was framed against the fabric of her thin tight black bodysuit as she engaged the Warriors. Seeing Black Panther fighting bravely againot overwhelming numbers...Lucas rushed to her side. His M-16A assault rifle blazing...he killed five natives...wounded another six...and kept others scampering for cover...as Black Panther continued to engage the natives in close quarter combat....shattering their weapons as well as their bodies...with the ferocity of hot feline namesake.

Lioness meanwhile showed that she needed no one'should protection...as she felled ten natives with an assortment of chops...throws...and kicks. Her huge ebony breasts bunching together under her tiny lion pelt crop top...as she battled the natives...amidst the dense jungle undergrowth. As they battled the natives...Black Panther...Lioness...and Lucas...had no idea that they had done exactly what their enemies had hoped they would.

On cue...earthen pots concealed at strategic places in the undergrowth...were uncovered and in a matter of seconds...the entire area was flooded with smoke. "Smoke!....All around us!!" cried the Lioness as she continued to battle the natives as best as she could. "It is getting so thick!...It is becoming hard to see!" cried Black Panther...as she took continued to fight the oncoming natives. The smoke provided perfect cover for the natives...who first pounced on Lucas. "Uhhh" groaned the former police officer...as a native'speakers club hit him hard behind the head...and he slumped to the ground. As she felled two more natives...Black Panther saw two others carrying...her secret boyfriend away. "Lucas!!...No!!!" cried T'Challa...and she sprinted after them.

This left the Lioness alone...and despite her brave efforts to fight the natives...without the help of Black Panther and Lucas...the African Avenger was soon overwhelmed...as a dozen natives piled on to her...wrestling her to the ground. As Caprice flailed her muscular ebony arms and long muscular ebony legs in the air...trying to get free...she felt her lion pelt crop top yanked off...exposing her ample ebony bust."UUUUUUUUUH...MY LION BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING SQUEEZED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NATIVE HANDS ARE SO ROUGH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY LION NIPPLES. ARE GETTING SO HARD...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I AM BECOMING WEAK...MUST GET FREE BEFORE..." groaned the African Avenger.

As she uttered those fateful words...Caprice'she brown eyes widneed with fear behind the yellow fixed eyes of her lion cowl mask...as she heard a familiar click and felt her Lion Talisman Belt stripped from her broad curvy waist....leaving her with only the strength of an ordinary woman. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH ..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..Uuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuh.....uuuuuuuuuh "moaned the Lioness as the natives mercilessly abused her huge ebony breasts...groping and squeezing them...pinching and twisting her large thick black nipples...making her lactate uncontrollaby...until she gratefully lost consciousness. The defeated Lioness was promptly carried away.

Unaware of what had happened to Lioness...Black Panther's only concern was rescuing Lucas from the natives who had ambushed them on the way to the secret Feminite mine in the Luandan jungle. Her huge firm breasts bobbing rapidly and sexily under her thin tight black bodysuit...as her muscular arms and long muscular legs moved in tandem...as she chased them through the jungle undergrowth. Despite her superhuman strength and stamina...the Wakandan Wonder was surprised that the natives carrying Lucas...were managing to stay ahead of her...even as she approached her top speed. "I've got to save Lucas from those natives!...I won't let them harm him!" vowed Princess T'Challa...her feelings for the former police officer coming to the fore...as she thought about his hands pleasuring her erogenous body parts.

Her concern for Lucas's safety caused Black Panther to focus only on her secret boyfriend...and on nothing else. The Wakandan Wonder was thus taken by surprise when Sheena descended from the treetops...driving the balls of her erotic bare tanned feet into the middle of her back. "UUUUUUUUNH" groaned T'Challa in pain...as the force of the blow sent her staggering forward...allowing the natives carrying Lucas to get even further ahead. Regaining her balance...Black Panther turned around...to find herself facing off against a white woman with long wild blonde hair...with a voluptuous and muscular tanned body barely clad by a thin leopard pelt bra and panty. T'Challa's brown eyes blazed with anger as she glared at her new opponent.

"You dare to attack the Black Panther?!...You will suffer my wrath!!" declared the Wakandan Wonder...eager to defeat the strange woman and rescue Lucas. She lunged at Sheena...who also lunged at her. The two women traded a series of punches and kicks to their respective voluptuous and muscular bodies...with neither of them seeming able to get an advantage over one another...as their respective attacks. However as the fight dragged on...it took more of a toll on the Black Panther than it did Sheena...as the sun blazed over their heads. "Must end this fight soon...Lucas is in danger...I must...save him...the heat...starting to affect me...in my Panther Suit...limbs getting sluggish...fatigue threatening to set in...I must..." thought T'Challa as she hurled a right punch at Sheena...which missed.

Seeing her opportunity...the buxom jungle superwoman literally seized it with both hands. "AAAAAAAAARGH...MY HUGE WAKANDAN BREASTS...AAAAAAAAAARGH...BEING SQUEEZED...AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...NEVER BEEN SQUEEZED ...SO HARD...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...GREAT PAIN...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...YOUR HOLD...LIKE STEEL...IMPOSSIBLE TO BREAK...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" cried the Black Panther...her long muscular legs kicking wildly as Sheena squeezed her huge firm breasts through the fabric of her thin tight black bodysuit...simultaneously lifted her off the ground...and walked forward. "AAAAAAAAAAAARGH...
MY LARGE WAKANDAN NIPPLES...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...GETTING HARD...UNDER MY COSTUME...AAAAAAAAAAAARGH...CAN'T GET FREE...AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" cried T'Challa as she writhed helplessly in Sheena's powerful grip.

Planting her erotic bare tanned feet firmly on the firm ground...Sheena gave a mighty heave of her muscular tanned arms...opened her hands...and sent the Wakandan Wonder flying through the air....and landing down head first into a bog in this part of the jungle. Thinking only about Lucas...Princess T'Challa thrashed around within the mud all around her...not knowing what she was doing...or why Sheena had thrown her in there. As her head broke the surface of the mud...it was not long before those reasons became apparent. "Eh?...This is not mud....It is...QUICKSAND...UUUUUUUNH...MY ARMS...PINNED TO MY SIDES...THE QUICKSAND...LIKE CONCRETE AROUND ME...
I...WAIT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY LARGE WAKANDN NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING HARDER...AND...HAAAAAAAAARDER...MY WAKANDAN CUNT...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..BECOMING WET...EXCITED...AS QUICKSAND...SOAKS INTO MY COSTUME...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...THERE IS FEMINITE IN THE QUICKSAND"
cried Black Panther...as Sheena stood and watched her from solid ground.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LUCAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...CANNOT STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...HIS HANDS...ON MY HUGE WAKANDAN BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MAKING THEM WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HIS FINGERS...PLAYING WITH MY LARGE WAKANDAN NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MAKING THEM HAAARDER...AND HAAAARDER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
WANT HIS FINGER...INSIDE OF MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WAKANDAN...CUNT...SINKING...INTO THE SAND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST ESCAPE...SAVE LUCAS...BUT...BUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEMINITE...MAKING ME...SO HOT...SO HELPLESS...CAN FEEL MYSELF LACTATING...
UUUUUUUUUUUH...PRESSURE IN MY WAKANDAN CUNT...UUUN...BEARABLE...NO CHOICE...GOT TO...UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Black Panther as a massive orgasm exploded between her large thighs under the quicksand.

Sheena turned and walked away...as the defeated Wakandan Wonder...slowly sank into the quicksand...which by now had almost covered her broad shoulders. "T'Challa's brown eyes were barely open in the slits of her black hood mask...as the quicksand soon covered her up to her neck. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Lucas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Help...me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed the Black Panther...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her black hood mask...as she sank below the quicksand...and sank into unconsciousness...death seemingly imminent for her.

To be continued

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:16 pm