Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:41 am

Black Panther in Family Secrets 5 
Megalomaniac

Post Black Panther in Family Secrets 5
Black Panther in Family Secrets 5

Luanda-Tigora-Wakanda border region
Central Africa
Midnight

Under the cover of darkness...a shapely silhouette moving swiftly through the treetops...swinging from vine to vine. Her large firm tanned breasts bunching sensuously within the confines of the thin leopard pelt bra which struggled to contain them...her muscular tanned arms tensed as she grabbed the hanging vines... her long muscular tanned legs flailing in the air below her wide curvy waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare tanned feet...with short glossy toenails...pointed towards the ground several feet below her...her large tanned thighs flexing...as she swung from vine to vine...through the trees...her long mane of wild blonde hair trailing in the night air behind her...her sapphire blue eyes staring straight ahead...wisps of the jungle of curly blonde pubic hair peeking out along the fringes of her flimsy leopard pelt panty...SHEENA...QUEEN OF THE JUNGLE...was on the hunt.

Far away from her natural jungle realm in the interior of Tigora...Sheena was on a mission to help the brave and handsome police inspector...JACK SMITH...bring dangerous criminals to justice. Jack had told her days earlier about reports he received of human slavers operating in this area....kidnapping natives from tribes in the area. Though neither she nor Jack had any proof of this...the beauteous jungle crime fighter was certain that this evil scheme was being masterminded by her arch enemies...PRINCESS ZANDA...and KING OTWANI...corrupt rulers of Tigora. Sheena had been on the trail of the slavers since then...using the powers granted to her since was orphaned as a young girl in the jungles of Tigora.

Since she was orphaned in the jungle as a young girl...taken in by the Shaman of the Zambuli tribe... and raised to become a beauteous jungle superwoman...the Shaman often told her that her great strength...stamina...agility... and beauty were all the result of her being raised in nature...free from the limitations imposed by the outside world. However the Shaman also warned her that she could easily be undermined if her large firm all natural Jungle Breasts were touched by the hands of evil men...her big pink Jungle Nipples fondled into hardness...her virgin pink Jungle Cunt violated...and her lush jungle of curly tangled blonde pubic hair cut...she would lose her powers...making her weak and tired...and a slave to her forbidden desires.

Sheena remembered how Zanda...her evil scientist DOCTOR GRIZZARD...and her minions...WALLACE and DEETS...had tamed and defeated her many times by using the dreaded LIQUID OF SLEEP...CHLOROFORM on her breasts and cunt...as well as shaving off her pubic blonde jungle. However she pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind...focusing instead on the task at hand...as well as seeing Jack again...and having her touch her virgin erogenous body parts in ways that brought her incredible pleasure. Letting go of the vine she was holding on to...the buxom jungle superwoman...alighted to the ground...the balls of her erotic bare tanned feet making no noise...feeling the cool sensation of the soft earth beneath and between her sexy toes.

Squatting on the balls of her erotic bare tanned feet...her large firm tanned breasts bunching together under her flimsy leopard pelt bra...swirls of curly blonde pubic hair...visible along the fringes of her tiny leopard pelt panty....Sheena looked through some bushes...at the campsite set up by her quarry in the ruins of an old mission...abandoned since the 18th Century. Her sapphire blue eyes widened as she saw the camp occupied by a group of about 40 men in green bush fatigues...armed with automatic rifles...bearing an insignia on their sleeves...a pyramid with an open eye in the middle...which she was unfamiliar with. She noticed that while most of the armed mercenaries were in the main camp...there was a minimal guard detail set up at a corral...where 20 able-bodied male natives were being held.

Sticking to the shadows of the surrounding undergrowth...Sheena made her way towards them. "This is the work of Otwani and Zanda!...I will stop this and bring them to justice!...I must..." thought the voluptuous vine swinger...her fists clenched....the muscles of her voluptuous and muscular tanned body tensing for action. However her thoughts and actions were interrupted by the familiar sound of a gun's hammer being cocked behind her head. "No sudden moves bitch!...What are you doing here?!...Who are you?!!" demanded a CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL agent...as he pointed his MP-5 assault rifle at the beauteous jungle crime fighter. Sheena's natural instincts immediately kicked in.

Grabbing hold of the muzzle of the rifle with both hands...Sheena planted her erotic bare tanned feet flat on the rooftop...flexed her muscular tanned arms... and twisted her curvy hips. The guard was taken by surprise as he was lifted off his feet by the great strength of the buxom jungle superwoman...and went flying through the air. His cries alerted other Cyclops agents nearby...before he landed with a great thud in some nearby bushes. Wasting no time...Sheena snapped the heavy iron chain locking the corral with her bare hands. "Run!...Go back to Tigora...through the jungle!...I will deal with these criminals!" declared the Busty Queen of the Jungle...and the natives did as they were told...as more Cyclops agents came running towards Sheena...intent on subduing her.

Seeing the busty scantily clad jungle heroine opposing them...with no weapons...the dozen Cyclops agents who came rushing towards her...figured she would be an easy target. Sheena quickly dispelled that idea...as she flexed her large tanned thighs...leaping towards them. The buxom jungle superwoman planted the balls of her erotic bare tanned feet squarely into the middle of one agent's chest...sending him hurtling backwards into two other agents. Mesmerised by her huge firm tanned breasts as they bunched together underneath her tiny leopard pelt bra...and by the wisps of curly blond pubic hair peeking out along the fringes of her flimsy leopard pelt panty between her large tanned thighs...the Cyclops agents became distracted...and Sheena took full advantage of that fact.

Their groans filled the air...as she swept through them like a female hurricane. The beauteous jungle crime fighter's clenched flying fists and her flying erotic bare tanned feet...delivered decisive blows to the better armed Cyclops agents...sending them hurtling through the air...and rolling along the ground. "Feel the wrath of Sheena!!...You evil men are no match for my Jungle Strength!!" declared the buxom jungle superwoman as she continued to wade through the ranks of the oncoming Cyclops agents...with incredible speed. "You shall soon be defeated!!...Then I will take you and your evil masters....King Otwani and Princess Zanda to justice!!" vowed Sheena...as she felled another eight Cyclops agents with a combination of well timed punches and kicks.

However observing the fighting from a distance...LYDIA and GUSTAV VAN DER CAMP...marvelled at the way in which the scantily clad jungle heroine bested their armed comrades in hand to hand combat...with amazing strength and speed. The husband and wife spy duo remembered receiving intelligence from Cyclops International that their expedition into Luanda was being followed by the famous Queen of the Jungle. Though she had freed the slaves they had intended to use to for a specific purpose...the Van Der Camps realised that Sheena more than made up for them.

Looking at the beauteous jungle crime fighter as she engaged the Cyclops agents through a pair of binoculars...Lydia...noticed her all natural pink nipples were in a state of semi-arousal...and the wisps of blonde pubic hair along the fringes of her tiny leopard pelt panty were slightly damp. "This jungle bitch will serve us quite nicely...Order the men to direct her inside the ruins of the old mission...They use the special grenades" said Lydia to Gustav. "As you wish my love" replied Gustav...knowing exactly what his wife and partner had in mind. As Sheena felled three more Cyclops agents to the ground...with a combination of punches....eight other agents opened fire at the buxom jungle superwoman...on her left and right...with their MP-5 assault rifles.

Taking evasive action...Sheena twisted and turned her voluptuous and muscular tanned body...as she somersaulted inside the ruins of the old mission...unknowingly turning the tide of the battle in the favour of her clever opponents. "Now!!" ordered Gustav. On cue...five agents...lobbed five grenades through the hole in the wall of the old mission...which Sheena had entered...and which was the only exit. As she completed her somersault...landing on the balls of her erotic bare tanned feet...her muscular tanned arms raised above her head...the grenades landed on the soft earth all around her...exploding on impact...quickly engulfing the buxom jungle superwoman within a thick cloud of swirling green gas...which had an immediate effect on her.

"GREEN SMOKE....UUUUUUUUUH...JUNGLE NIPPLES...BECOME...HAAARD...MUST THINK...OF JACK SMITH...WANT HIS HANDS...ON MY JUNGLE BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUH
...HIS FINGERS...TO PLAY...WITH MY JUNGLE NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" blurted Sheena...as she raised her hands to her own large firm tanned bust...and began to grope it...thoughts of the handsome police officer she cared for...touching her mighty bust filling her head...as the thick green fumes swirled all around her. As her head filled with erotic thoughts...Sheena yanked off her tiny leopard pelt bra...and rapidly squeezed her own naked large tanned breasts...
including her all natural large pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUH...I AM MAKING MYSELF...UUUUUUH...WEAK...MUST THINK ABOUT JACK...UUUUUUUUUH...HAVE NO CHOICE....UUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Sheena as she squeezed her famous Jungle Nipples into hardness and erectness...causing geysers of white liquid to spray out of their hardened tips...as she for--d herself to lactate....her eyelids becoming heavier and heavier with each passing second...her head reeling with dizziness as she stood rooted to the spot...her long muscular tanned legs spread wide open...her erotic bare tanned feet resting flat on the ground...as she kept squeezing her all natural large pink nipples...moulding them into the shape of bullets.

As her left hand continued to pinch each of her hardened and erect Jungle Nipples in turn...Sheena shoved her right hand under the middle of her flimsy leopard pelt panty...her fingers combing a path through the tangled jungle of blonde pubic hair underneath it...until they found what they were looking for. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...JACK SMITH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT HIM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INSIDE...MY...JUNGLE CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME...STRANGE THOUGHTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FILL MY HEAD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ABOUT JACK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I...CANNOT...RESIST...UUH
...MAKING MYSELF...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....TIRED...I AM GOING TO...UH...I MUST...UUH...MUST...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...
UUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Sheena as she brought herself to a massive orgasm.

Dropping to her knees...her head bowed between her naked large firm tanned breasts...streams of white liquid flowing freely out of the tips of her hard and erect large pink nipples...her muscular tanned arms limp on either side of her shapely upper body...the beauteous jungle crime fighter...collapsed on to her back...spreading her long muscular tanned legs wide open...below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare tanned feet resting on their heels. "Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Sheena...lying helpless on the ground...as three Cyclops agents entered the ruins of the mission. Kneeling on her left side...one agent quickly attached a pair of steel clamps to her famous Jungle Nipples. "Aieeeeee....Jungle Nipples...in great pain...Aieeeeee...Aieeeeeeee" complained Sheena.

Another thug took out a white dust mask...its inner lining padded with cotton...raised up the head of the dazed and disoriented jungle heroine...strapping it firmly over her nose and mouth. "Hhhhhhhhhh...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" protested Sheena into the dust mask...as she had no choice but to inhale a familiar scent from the damp inner cotton lining of the mask. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Liquid of Sleep...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Jungle Nipples...hard...in great pain...Jungle Cunt...is wet...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...have no...Jungle Strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I am defeated...fallen into trap...No escape" thought Sheena.

Binding her hands in front of her...and binding her erotic bare tanned feet at her ankles...the Cyclops agents watched as Sheena's naked large firm tanned mound heaved up and down...slower and slower...as the combined effects of her own erotic arousal...and the chloroform against which she had absolutely no resistance...tamed her into submission. They were joined by Gustav as they watched as the sapphire blue eyes of the beauteous jungle crime fighter rolled up in her head... which rolled from side to side in a futile effort to shake off the mask...and clear spaces emerged between the sexy toes of her erotic bare tanned feet...as they angled away from each other in different directions. "Sweet dreams Jungle Queen...You are the property of Cyclops International now" sneered Gustav...as he watched Sheena's eyes finally close as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

Central Africa
7 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Sheena...announcing to her captors that she was regaining consciousness. Her head...pillowed by her long mane of wild blonde hair...rolled from side to side...her sapphire blue eyes fluttering...as she tried unsuccessfully to shake off the incredible fatigue which she felt in every muscle and sinew of her voluptuous tanned body.  The beauteous jungle crime fighter...felt great pain in her famous all natural big pink Jungle Nipples...which allowed the superhuman strength which resided in her large firm tanned Jungle Breasts to flow to all parts of her awesome body...as her great mounds rose and fell painfully with each breath that she took.

Sheena tried to move...but felt something strong binding her wrists and ankles down to a cold metal surface which her back was lying on top of. As her vision cleared...the buxom jungle superwoman...gasped in horror as she realised that her flimsy leopard pelt bra and leopard pelt panty had been removed while she was unconscious. She also realised she was lying flat on her back atop a cold steel table...her muscular tanned arms on either side of her shapely upper body...her long muscular tanned legs spread wide open below her broad waist...her wrists and ankles bound to the steel table by strong steel shackles. To the beauteous jungle crime fighter's dismay...her famous Jungle Nipples were squashed flat as pancakes...by a pair of shiny steel clamps...attached to each of them.

"UUUUUUNH...RELEASE ME...UUUUUUNH...OR FACE MY WRATH...UUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUNH" protested Sheena as she writhed in futility atop the table...attracting the attention of Lydia and Gustav Van Der Camp. Lydia nodded to her husband...he poured a generous amount of chloroform from a dark brown bottle into a thick cotton pad.
Taking advantage of Sheena's disorientation...Gustav approached her on the left side and clamped the pad over her nose and pale pink lips. "This will soothe the savage she beast" gloated Gustav with confidence.

"HHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...HHhhhhhhhhhhh....Hhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Sheena into the pad...her sapphire blue eyes becoming glassy...her eyelids becoming heavy...her large firm tanned breasts...rising and falling with effort...as her favourite anaesthetic...quelled her brief resistance. Lydia nodded to Gustav...and he removed the cotton pad. "Ahhhh....Where...am I?....Who...are...you?....Why...have...you...Ahhh
...captured me...Ahhh..Ahhh..." gasped Sheena tried to inhale air into her lungs to purge the effects of the chloroform.

"That matters not Jungle Queen...What matters is that you will soon be our slave and obey our every order" sneered Lydia. "No...Uuuuuuuh...I will not...be tamed...will get free...will defeat you" quipped Sheena in a sleepy voice. "Not likely Jungle Bimbo...We know all about you Sheena...How to make you weak...and helpless" sneered Lydia...distracting the buxom jungle superwoman long enough for Gustav to begin the next part of Sheena's conditioning. "Eh?!...What??!...No...Oh no...No!!...No!!...No!!"
cried Sheena in panic...as she saw Gustav had coated the space between her open large tanned thighs with a thick white foam...and then applied a shiny silver razor to the foam covered space.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY JUNGLE BUSH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IT IS BEING...CUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...I AM BECOMING....WEAK....LOSING...MY JUNGLE STRENGTH...NOOOOOOOO...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" cried Sheena...wiggling helplessly atop the table...as with long smooth strokes...Gustav shaved off her tangled mass of blonde pubic hair...inch by inch...depositing the shavings into a stainless steel bowl. Setting the razor aside...he took out the dark brown bottle...uncapped...and poured it over the space between  Sheena's open thighs.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....LIQUID OF SLEEP...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...IT WASHES...MY JUNGLE CUNT...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...IT IS MAKING ME...AHHHHHH
...TIRED...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...SO TIRED...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" cooed the helpless jungle heroine as the chloroform washed away any remnants of her blonde pubic jungle...making her virgin pink Jungle Cunt gleam with a hazy aura..and shape itself into a camel toe. Gustav then inserted his right index finger inside of Sheena's throbbing sex...moving it up and down. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh"
sighed Sheena...as Gustav probed deep into her sex. On cue...Lydia switched on a strobe light positioned directly over the captured jungle crime fighter.

Her all natural large pink Jungle Nipples securely clamped....her thick tangled blonde pubic jungle shaven...her virgin pink Jungle Cunt washed with chloroform...now being fingered by Gustav Van Der Camp...Sheena had no choice but to stare directly into the flashing white light...fighting a losing battle to keep her sapphire blue eyes open...her
eyelids....becoming heavier and heavier...as seconds stretched into minutes. As Gustav established a steady rhythm of fingering the helpless jungle heroine in her wet and throbbing cunt...Lydia took out her trusty electric toothbrushes...their bristles coated with sodium pentothal paste...and applied the spinning bristles to Sheena's wide pink areolas.

"Can you hear me Sheena?" asked Lydia. "Yes" replied Sheena. "Is it true that your big breasts and your cunt are the sources of your strength?" asked Lydia. "Yes" replied Sheena. "That once your bush is cut...your cunt washed with chloroform... and your big nipples are kept hard...you are helpless for hours?" asked Lydia. "Yes" replied the beauteous jungle crime fighter...who could not lie to he clever captors. "You are tired Sheena...Too tired to remain awake...Do you want to sleep?" asked Lydia. "Yes" replied Sheena...her sapphire blue eyes barely open as she looked directly into the flashing white light...the sexy toes of her erotic bare tanned feet...which had short and glossy toenails...twitching slowly and sensuously.

"First you must look into the light" ordered Lydia. "Yes" agreed Sheena. "Think...Think of a man you desire...Feel his hands on your big breasts...his fingers squeezing your oversized nipples...fingering you in your cunt..." instructed Lydia. "Yes...I am...weak...so...weak....tired....so...tired..." replied Sheena...as erotic thoughts of Jack Smith filled her mind. "Submit to your weakness" ordered Lydia. "Yes" sighed Sheena. "You are falling under my control" said Lydia. "Yes" agreed Sheena...her sapphire blue eyes barely open...as Gustav fingered her in her wet and throbbing cunt...while the brushing of her wide pink areolas...caused her to lactate...trickles of white liquid rolling down the slopes of her bullet shaped hard and erect pink nipples...that were being tightly squeezed by the steel clamps attached to their tips.

Removing his right index finger...Gustav plugged Sheena's wet and throbbing Jungle Cunt with an electric dildo...then switched it on..so the device continued the same action which his finger had been doing. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Jack...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Evil people...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...make my Jungle Nipples...haaaaaaard...cut
...my Jungle Bush...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Jungle Cunt...washed...with...Liquid...of...Sleep...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting...so weak...getting...tired...so...tired...
My mind...going...blank...cannot...stay...awake...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...cooed Sheena as her sapphire blue eyes closed...and her entire voluptuous and muscular tanned body went completely limp. "Sleep peacefully Sheena...When you wake up...You'll be a slave of Cyclops International" gloated Lydia as she looked down at the unconscious Queen of the Jungle...who had no idea of what was in store for her.

Royal Palace
Luanda City, Luanda
10 am

Dressed in a form fitting white business suit which framed her curvaceous body...her large glasses on her face...her glossy black hair tied into a bun behind her head....and white closed toe stilettos... PRINCESS CAPRICE of Luanda approached the beauteous older woman...dressed in a flowing golden gown which highlighted her shapely body...which Caprice knew used to be more exposed when she had the secret identity which she now had. "Caprice...Welcome home my dear" said LEONA...Queen of Luanda...as she embraced her beloved niece...who was also the holder of the sacred Lion Talisman Belt...which allowed her to transform into Luanda's legendary champion of justice...the LIONESS. " Aunt Leona" replied Caprice as she embraced the Queen.

"I am so glad you are safe" said Queen Leona...as she referred to Caprice's latest adventure as the Lioness. "We are facing very determined and resourceful opponents my Queen...Despite the powers of the Lioness...They outwitted me many times in Detroit...I would surely have been tamed and my identity revealed to the world...were in not for two brave women coming to my aid...one of whom I misjudged to be a criminal" replied Caprice...referring to Scorpion Woman and Ant Girl. "Indeed...We are in their debt...but those criminals...belonging to the organisation called Cyclops International...did not act in isolation...the failed attempt to kidnap you in Detroit is part of a larger more diabolical scheme...That is why I have summoned you home...the Lioness is needed" said Leona.

"I have learnt from my encounter with them...I shall not fall to their treachery again Aunt Leona" replied Caprice. "This scheme does not only affect Luanda...but Wakanda has an interest in this as well...I have been speaking with Princess T'Challa of Wakanda on this matter....We have agreed that we must work together if we are to defeat Cyclops International and thwart their evil scheme" said Leona. "How?" asked Caprice. "All will be answered soon my child...Princess T'Challa is dispatching Wakanda's own champion...the Black Panther...to come to Luanda and partner with you as the Lioness...She will explain when she arrives here" replied Leona as they walked past pictures of herself and her deceased mother...QUEEN LEANDRA...who was the first Lioness...battling threats from the American CIA and the Soviet Union's KGB in the 1970's.

Central Africa
Noon

"Do we have an agreement?" asked Lydia Van Der Camp as she spoke with KING OTWANI of Tigora and his cousin...the evil Princess Zanda...over a secure video link in her tent. She had just informed them how she had captured their arch nemesis...Sheena...Queen of the Jungle...drugged and hypnotised her to do the bidding of Cyclops International. "Yes...You can use Sheena for whatever purpose you need...but we only ask that you return her alive and unharmed...to us" replied Otwani. "Yes...We can have some great fun with that Jungle Bimbo...with big tits hard and her cunt shaven...guaranteed she'll have none of her super strength or power to summon the jungle animals...in the meantime... our business can proceed with out her meddling" added Zanda. "Thank you..Cyclops International will reward you for your cooperation" replied Lydia as she ended the call.

In a nearby tent...Sheena stood like a statue...her sapphire blue eyes barely open...glazed with sleep...her muscular tanned arms at her sides...the soles of her erotic bare tanned feet flat on the ground...as Gustav Van Der Camp...snugly attached a pair of silver rings over each of her all natural large pink Jungle Nipples...which were hard...erect and bullet shaped. "These rings contain micro stimulators Sheena...in addition to their coarse inner circumference keeping your big tits uncomfortable...the stimulators will keep your Jungle Tits in a constant state of arousal. "Yes...I will be helpless...and under your control...as long...as I wear them..." replied Sheena.

"Good...Now put on your clothes" instructed Gustav. "Yes Master" replied Sheena as she walked over to a nearby table where her flimsy leopard pelt bra and panty were. She slid her briefs over her erotic bare tanned feet...past her shapely ankles...up her strong calves...until they fit between her large thighs. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Liquid of Sleep...on my underwear...keeping...my Jungle Cunt...wet...feel weak...tired..." blurted the beauteous jungle crime fighter...as she wobbled slightly before Gustav. "A little insurance to keep you docile Sheena...it will also slow down your pubic bush from growing back to restore your strength. "Yes...My Jungle Breasts...My Jungle Cunt...are your slaves...I must obey" replied Sheena. "Good...We have much work to do" said Gustav as he walked out of the tent...with Sheena following obediently.

King Luaga International Airport
Luanda, Central Africa
4 pm

PRINCE RICK...former American journalist from New York City...husband of Queen Leona of Luanda...waited outside a hangar on the far end of the runway...as a white Lear jet bearing the coat of arms of the neighbouring state of Wakanda... taxied to a stop in front of the hangar. All around them...Luandan soldiers and members of the Royal Guards...secured the area. As the engines powered down...a door on the left side of the plane opened...and a staircase unfolded. Rick watched as a woman with a voluptuous and muscular body...clad in a thin tight black bodysuit...her identity concealed by a black hood mask attached to the top of the suit...with cat's ears perking up at the top.

Her brown eyes glowing with steely determination in the slits of the mask as she descended the staircase...every muscle on her amazing body framed against her suit...which seemed to be more like a second skin...showing off her attributes...such as her muscular arms...long muscular legs...erotic feet...and her enormous firm bust...which rivalled that of his wife...when she was the Lioness...as well as the rack of her niece Caprice...who had since assumed that mantle when Leona assumed the throne. He saw her stroll confidently to him...and assume a heroic pose before him. Her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her long muscular legs spread slightly apart...her erotic feet resting flat on the floor....her enormous firm bust thrust confidently towards him.

"Your Highness... I am..." began the costumed woman. "The Black Panther...I know who you are...I've been wanting to meet with you for a long time...I've been following your adventures...and we can dispense with the formalities...Please call me Rick" said Rick as he extended his right hand. "Thank you Rick...I assume you know why I am here?" asked Black Panther rhetorically. "Yes...We can talk further at the Palace...Queen Leona and Princess Caprice are waiting for us" replied Rick.

As he spoke...Rick saw an African man...with a lean muscular athletic body...clad in a black leather jacket...red shirt...blue jeans and black boots alight from the plane and walk towards them. Black Panther broke out of her heroic pose as she introduced him to Rick. "This is my associate Lucas Williams...He will be joining us for the meeting with the Queen and Princess" said the Wakandan Wonder. Rick shook hands with Lucas. "Welcome...Let's go...We haven't a moment to lose" replied Rick as he escorted Black Panther and Lucas to the convoy of waiting vehicles.

"Associate?" asked Lucas as he walked alongside the Black Panther as she strolled towards the convoy...the muscles of her voluptuous body framed against her thin tight black bodysuit...her enormous firm breasts bobbing sexily with each step that her erotic feet made against the cold concrete tarmac. The Luandan soldiers and plainclothes bodyguards having a hard time to maintain their discipline and not stare at the awesome body of the Wakandan Wonder...whose exploits against the criminal element in Africa and overseas were as well known as their own champion...the Lioness.

"Oh?...Are you feeling intimidated Lucas?" whispered the Black Panther as she walked...not looking in the direction of the former police officer. "No...It's just that...I thought we were..." began Lucas. "Partners?" asked Black Panther...finishing his sentence. "Yeah" said Lucas. "Not yet officer..." replied Princess T'Challa...smiling to herself under her black hood mask. "Even after I saved you?...Twice?" asked Lucas. "We can discuss this later Lucas...Princess T'Challa and King T'Chaka have given us a most important mission to undertake...We must stay focused" said the Black Panther. "Whatever you say Panther" replied Lucas as they got into an SUV with Prince Rick as the convoy left the airport.

To be continued

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:15 pm