Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:43 am

New Cougar Woman in Roar of the Cougar 2 
Megalomaniac

Post New Cougar Woman in Roar of the Cougar 2
New Cougar Woman in Roar of the Cougar 2

Centro district
Tijuana, Mexico
6.30 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed COUGAR WOMAN...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her thin beige mask...which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...as she slowly regained consciousness. As her senses returned...the Lusty Luchadora felt something making gentle contact with her large puffy brown nipples...making them become soft and relaxed. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Where?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who?" sighed Cougar Woman. "It's okay Cougar Woman....You're safe" replied a reassuring male voice. The Mexicana Marvel turned her head in the sound of the voice...which was very familiar to her.
As her vision cleared...she found herself looking at the handsome face of JUAN ROMERO...her best friend in her regular identity of MARIA AMERO.

She saw she was topless...and lying flat on her back atop Juan's bed...as he stood at the bedside... gently dabbing a wet cloth over her naked huge firm brown breasts...cleaning the alcohol that previously bathed them...making her big puffy brown nipples...hard and erect...but were now soft and relaxed. "Are you okay?...I found you passed out on the floor of my bedroom...You've been out for about an hour and a half..." as he continued to gently dab the sexy summits of her huge firm brown breasts with the wet cloth...as the teen heroine's awesome brown bust...rose and fell slowly in front of him with each breath that she took.

However Cougar Woman found herself distracted by the fact that Juan was wearing briefs...highlighting his lean muscular body to her...especially his arousal...framed against the fabric of his white cotton underwear. "I...Uuuuh...I remember...Uuuuuh...fighting some crooks...robbing a liquor store...was winning...Uuuuuh...until one of them...Uuuuh...put alcohol...on my Cougar Breasts...Uuuuuh" replied Maria...finding it difficult not to look at his growing arousal.
Juan noticed this...as he continued his treatment of the Mexicana Marvel's awesome teen rack. "Oh?....Then what happened?" asked Juan...feeling curious and aroused...as he dabbed each of Maria's big beauteous brown nipples in turn...with the wet cloth.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it made my Cougar Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...so hard...I didn't know...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...alcohol...could do that...Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh"
sighed the Lusty Luchadora as Juan continued to dab her famous nipples with the wet rag. "I don't understand...I mean...you have super strength..." said Juan...confused by what she was saying. "Uuuuuuuuuh...Not all the time...Uuuuuuuuh...especially when...Uuuuuuuh...a man touches...my Cougar Breasts...makes my...Uuuuuuh...Cougar Tits...hard...I become...Uuuuuuuh...aroused...Uuuuuuuuh...then...I get...Uuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuh...and...sleepy...this can knock me out...Uuuuuh...for hours..." confessed Maria....her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her thin beige mask...as she found herself staring at his arousal.

"I'm sorry...I didn't know..." said Juan as he set the rag aside. "No...Juan...don't stop..." pleaded Cougar Woman as she grabbed his left wrist with her right hand...as she lay flat on the bed before him...her naked awesome brown bust rising and falling slowly before him. "Are you sure?" asked Juan. "Yes...I came here
...because...I knew...I would be safe...with you...I want you...to touch me...I've wanted you to do it...for a long time now..." confessed Maria. Juan obliged...gently cupping her naked massive firm brown mounds...his thumbs lightly encircling the perimeter of her wide thick brown areolas...in a way that kept her big puffy brown nipples in a state of semi-hardness and erectness...after understanding that this was her weakness.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh...That feels...so good...Mmmmmmmm...feel strong...but helpless...at the same time...Ahhhhhhhhhhh...feel so hot...so horny..." moaned Cougar Woman...placing the palms of her hands against the mattress...as she pulled her long muscular brown legs into her wide curvy waist...rising up on the balls of her erotic bare feet...offering her naked huge brown bust to Juan. He accepted the invitation...bringing his mouth down on the summits of each of her mighty brown mounds...gently flicking his tongue over her big puffy brown nipples and wide thick brown areolas. "Oooooooooooooh...Yes...Ahh...Yes...Ahhh...More..Ahhhh...
want you...Ahhhhh..need you...Ahhhhhh....Ahhhhhhh...Ahhhhhhhhh...Ahhhhhhhhh...Ahhhhhhhhhhh" cooed the Lusty Luchadora...as incredible erotic pleasure surged through her voluptuous and muscular brown body like a tsunami.

Encouraged by her words...Juan pressed on...alternating between licking...kissing...and sucking each of Maria's hardening big puffy brown nipples in turn.
"Oooooooooh...Ahhhhh...Ahhhhhhh...Ahhhhhh...Ahhhhhhhhh" sighed Cougar Woman...rolling her head from side to side...arching her back so as to give Juan greater access to her naked awesome brown bust...her long muscular brown legs gliding back and forth atop the bed she was lying on top of....the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet...with clear and glossy claw like toenails clutching at the bed sheets...revelling in in the pure pleasure which her best friend was giving her. As he kissed her Cougar Tits...Juan felt himself becoming more aroused too...as his member ached and stiffened below his briefs. "I want you too...Cougar Woman" said Juan between kisses.

Spotting his growing arousal...the Lusty Luchadora smiled that she was getting this kind of response from the ace soccer player...and acted on the growing erotic feelings within her. In a swift motion...with her right hand...she grabbed hold of Juan's dick and pulled him on to the bed. As he landed on his back...Maria changed her position...mounting him...while never letting go of his dick. Juan cupped her naked huge brown breasts in his hands in response. "UHHHHHHHHH
UUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
moaned Cougar Woman and Juan as they respectively aroused each other...while lying in his bed.

Juan intensified the rubbing of Maria's big puffy brown nipples...to match her faster strokes of his hardening dick through the fabric of his briefs. "UHHHHHHH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH...UUH...UHH...UUUH
...UHHHH...UUUUH...UHHHHH...UUUUUH...UHHHHHH...UUUUUUH... moaned the Lusty Luchadora and the ace soccer player as they aroused each other further... feeling the tension swelling inside of their bodies' erogenous zones...as they pushed themselves towards a climax. Then just as they were about to orgasm simultaneously...Juan released his hold on Maria's huge brown breasts...causing her big puffy brown nipples...to begin to soften. Surprised by his action...Maria let go of Juan's dick.

"Juan?...Why did you...?" began Cougar Woman...but was interrupted as he placed his right index finger on her glossy pink lips. "I really care about you Cougar Woman...That's why I can't do this..." replied Juan. "What??" gasped the Lusty Luchadora...as her brown eyes began to water in the slits of her thin beige mask. "Don't cry Kitten...I care about you...but I don't want this just to be about having sex...or just loving you for your body...I want to respect you as a woman...I want you to be able to trust me...and know that even if you didn't have any of your super powers...I'd love you all the same" said Juan as he wiped the tears off her cheeks.

The Mexicana Marvel blushed on hearing those words. Juan was speaking the truth and she could sense it in his words. "Oh Juan...I care about you too...I am so happy to hear you say these things..." said Maria with a smile on her face. Juan then leaned in...pressing his lips against her glossy pink lips...while placing his hands on either side of her wide curvy waist. "Mmmmmmmmmm" sighed Cougar Woman with pleasure...entwining her muscular brown arms around his neck...to keep him close. Just at that moment...then heard a car pull into the garage outside. "That's my mom...You'd better get going Kitten" said Juan as their lips parted.

"Kitten...I love it when you call me that" grinned Cougar Woman as she kissed Juan again...before getting to her erotic bare brown feet...and donning her thin strapless beige bra again. Juan followed her to the open window of his bedroom. "Will I see you again Kitten?" asked Juan as he stroked her left cheek with the palm of his right hand. "Yes...I promise...I will never be far away" replied the Lusty Luchadora as she kissed the palm of his right hand...turned on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...and departed through the bedroom window. Juan watched her shapely silhouette race across the rooftops of the nearby buildings until she vanished out of sight...and hoped it would not be long before he saw her again.

One week later
La Paz High School
Tijuana
Noon

Maria Amero and Juan Romero took their trays and went to sit at the table in the school cafeteria where they always went to have lunch together. However... Maria felt both nervous and aroused being in the presence of her best friend...knowing of her growing attraction for him...but that he was attracted to her super powered sexy alter-ego of Cougar Woman. She didn't know that Juan felt similarly. He always thought of Maria like the sister he never had. As he looked at the teenage girl with large rimmed pointy-tipped glasses on her face...her black hair tied into a thick long ponytail behind her head...wearing a baggy white blouse and brown skirt...Juan also saw the voluptuous and muscular Cougar Woman...in her mask and flimsy strapless beige bra and G-string. While the Lusty Luchadora aroused him tremendously...Maria was the only person he could trust to share his feelings with.

"I've been reading about the Cougar Woman online...She's really brave to be taking on all those dangerous criminals" said Juan as they sat down. "Oh?...I didn't think aspiring soccer stars had time to read the news" replied Maria...silently pleased and aroused that Juan was following her exploits as the Mexicana Marvel.
"I met her you know?" said Juan. "Oh?...Should I be jealous?" asked Maria...looking at him over her glasses. "Oh no...It's not like that..." said Juan feeling a little embarrassed. "It's nothing to be ashamed of Juan...You're a handsome boy...and the paper's say she's a beautiful woman...maybe she might find you attractive" thought Maria...knowing this was in fact the case. Juan looked at her and smiled. "How do you do it Maria?" he asked. "Do what?" she asked. "You always know what to say to make me feel better" said Juan as he took her right hand in his left hand.

As he did...Maria's brown eyes fluttered behind her large rimmed pointy-tipped glasses...as she felt her nipples harden further...and the dampness between her thighs increase...as she felt the warmth and strength of Juan's hand...and fantasised about him touching her all over her body. "What are friends for?" Maria replied...doing her best to maintain her composure. "That's why I have a question to ask you" said Juan. "Oh?...What is it?" asked Maria...wondering if he was going to ask her out on a date. "Would you come and see me play tomorrow?...My club's playing against this new team...the VALDEZ VIPERS...they've been undefeated in their last few games...but I think we can beat them...and I'd like it if you came...Would you?" asked Juan.

"Well...I don't know...I...Uh...do have some homework..." began Maria...as she started to provide her best friend with an excuse for not going to see him play. The teenage girl was eager to change into Cougar Woman after school and go out on patrol of Tijuana...looking for the crazy strong criminals she encountered at the liquor store one week ago. They had continued their crimes in different parts of the city...but were long gone by the time either she or the police arrived on the scene. Something about her encounter with them also made an impression on the Lusty Luchadora. These criminals seemed incredibly fit...as if they were athletes. Juan's voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Please Maria...It would mean a lot to me if you came" he said. Maria's brown eyes fluttered behind her large rimmed pointy-tipped glasses as she felt her big puffy brown Cougar Nipples stiffen further under her blouse...while her Cougar Cunt became damper under her baggy skirt. Juan's words had as much ability to erotically arouse her...as did his skilled hands and lips...as she remembered their make out session in his bedroom...in her sexy super-powered alter-ego. As much as she wanted to go hunting as Cougar Woman...Maria could not deny Juan his request...and caved in. "Of course Juan...I'll be there...I promise" replied the Lusty Luchadora with a smile.

24 hours later
Estadio Caliente
Tijuana
4 pm

Sitting in the stands of the stadium amongst the large crowd that had gathered there...Maria Amero looked on intently at the action being played out on the soccer field as the Tijuana Thunder squared off against the team which all of Tijuana was speaking about...the Valdez Vipers. Her school work and crime fighting exploits as Cougar Woman had kept the shy bookworm busy a lot of the time...so she did not follow the daily news as she normally did. The Valdez Vipers were formed from scratch...with a lot of players no one had ever heard of. All were teenagers and Maria assumed they were from other high schools in Tijuana. The Vipers surprised many people...winning all of their games in the domestic league...their players demonstrating skills which seemed impossible on a soccer field.

However the Vipers were really being put to the test against the top ranked Thunder...which had been keeping them at bay for most of the game...and keeping the score goalless. As she cast her brown eyes...hidden behind her large rimmed pointy-tipped glasses on to the field of play...Maria knew a lot of that had to do with the Thunder's Number 10 player...Juan Romero...who seemed to be carrying his team on his shoulders...attacking...defending...and creating scoring opportunities for his teammates...who continued to be outplayed by the Vipers at every turn.As she watched the movements of the Viper players...Maria thought back to the fight she had with the crazy strong masked felons at the liquor store...days earlier.

Her thoughts were brought back to the present...by the roar of the crowd. Looking towards the field...Maria felt her big puffy brown nipples stiffen under her blouse and her cunt becoming moist between her large thighs...under her skirt...as she watched Juan on a solo run through the rank and file of the Valdez Vipers.
She saw the tension in the muscles of his athletic body...framed against his team uniform...as he twisted and turned...one opponent...then another...the ball seemingly glued to his feet. Encouraged by his play...Juan's team mates rallied behind him...calling for him to pass the ball to them...as they tried to get into spaces...but were closed down by the Vipers.

Juan realised that it was up to him to break the deadlock in the game...and he bore down towards the Vipers' goal...as defenders came forward to meet him. He turned one...then another...passed the ball between the legs of a third...then surged past him...setting his sights on the goal...and preparing to unleash his shot. The loyal home crowd...intensified their cheers...urging on the star player of the Thunder...who appeared set to give them the lead. Then out of nowhere...one of the Viper's midfielders...who Juan had outpaced...somehow caught up...and came sliding in from behind...baring his studs.

"Juan!!...Look out!!" cried Maria...unable to do anything to warn her best friend in time...or do anything to help him...as the left foot of the Viper connected with the back of Juan's left knee. "AAAARGH" cried Juan in agony as he felt the crunching impact...went flying through the air...then landed hard and awkwardly on the grass. The referee blew his whistle...and the Thunder's medical personnel...immediately sprang into action...rushing out to where the stricken Juan Romero lay...carrying a stretcher with him. Maria was on her feet with the rest of the crowd...that was booing...as the referee showed the Viper player a red card and sent him off.

The teenage girl watched in shock and anger...as she saw the Vipers' manager congratulate the sent off player. However Maria was more concerned about Juan's as she saw her injured friend being loaded into the back of a waiting ambulance which left the stadium once he was inside. Maria made her way of the stadium...catching a taxi to take her to the hospital where Juan was being taken for medical care. As she left the stadium...the teenage girl paid no attention to the noises coming from inside the stadium...as deprived of their star player...and one man short...the Tijuana Thunder quickly succumbed to the pressure from the Valdez Vipers who went on to win the game 5-0.

Hospital Mexico
Tijuana, Mexico
6 pm

Maria was finding it difficult to contain her emotions as she sat next to Juan's bed... his left leg elevated and in a heavy cast. She felt sadness...anger...guilt...for having super powers as Cougar Woman...but doing nothing to help her best friend...who she was feeling a growing attraction to. Despite the pain in his leg...Juan saw the pain in his best friend's brown eyes...behind her large rimmed pointy-tipped glasses...and took her right hand in his right hand. "It's okay Maria...I'm not dead" he quipped. The Mexicana Marvel looked at Juan and smiled. "How can you joke at a time like this?" she asked...wondering how Juan never let anything get him down.

"It helps take my mind off the pain" replied Juan with a grin. Maria looked at him quizzically...as they held hands. "Don't worry Maria...The doctor says the injury isn't as bad as it looks...I should be good as new in about three weeks...back at school and playing with the Thunder" said Juan. "Juan...There's something I need to talk to you about...the Valdez Vipers...I think that..." began Maria. However she was interrupted by a nurse...who entered Juan's room with a tray of medication. "Sorry Miss...but it's time for Mr Romero's medication...He needs his rest" said the nurse. Maria looked at her best friend. "It's okay Maria...We can talk more tomorrow...when you visit" said Juan. "Okay" replied Maria...kissing him on his right hand...before letting go of it and walking out of the room.

Centro district
Tijuana, Mexico
9 pm

In the privacy of her bedroom...Maria Amero was hard at work on her laptop. Her parents...MIGUEL and ROSITA AMERO...who had retired for the night after another day's work running the herbal medicine shop located directly below the apartment where they lived...believed their 18 year old daughter was busy doing the homework she got from her teachers at La Paz High School. However they did not know that Maria was in fact doing homework of a different kind.
Angry by what the Valdez Vipers had done to her best friend Juan Romero...Maria was determined to get justice for Juan...who she had growing feelings for.
Checking several online newspaper stories about the Vipers...the shy bookworm discovered some things.

The Vipers were formed not long after the Mexican crime cartel...LOS MANOS BLANCOS...sold off the majority of their drug trafficking operations to smaller criminal gangs in Tijuana and virtually disappeared from the city.. Unconfirmed reports suggested that the Manos Blancos were now operating far across the border in Detroit. As she read the stories...Maria saw claims about possible illegal steroid use were circulating since the Vipers started operating as a soccer club...and started on a winning streak of matches. However none of these claims were ever proven...even though the way the Vipers played continued to leave the impression in people's minds that they were using performance enhancing drugs.

Reading further...Maria saw that the robbery she interrupted at a liquor store a few nights earlier...took place on the same day that the Vipers had a game in the area. Similar patterns emerged with other robberies coinciding with games the Vipers played on the same day and within the same location. Looking at the club's website...the teenage girl saw the Vipers' home ground was on land in a part of Tijuana that was reputed to be Mano Blanco turf. There was also no information about the club's management or its sponsors...even though it was clear that the Vipers were being well funded by someone. She watched You Tube videos of previous matches which the Vipers played...and compared their movements to the actions of the felons she fought in the liquor store.

Maria then recalled the sight at the game ...when the Vipers' manager congratulated the player who had injured Juan...and that the manager appeared to pass something to the player before he headed for the dressing room... as if it were some type of reward."Since we were kids...Juan's dream has always been to become a professional soccer player...I know that he's trying to be brave for me...but I know that deep down he's worried that this injury is worse than he's letting on....and could end his dreams" thought Maria.

" Everything I've read and seen...leads me to conclude that the Valdez Vipers Club are in fact the front for a major illegal steroids trafficking ring in Tijuana...being run by former members of Los Manos Blancos" concluded Maria...as she jumped to her feet...clenching her fists for emphasis. "Now to even the score with the Vipers and bring down this drug ring...as Cougar Woman!" resolved the shy bookworm as she unbuttoned the large white sleep shirt she was wearing to reveal her ample brown bust...barely clad by a flimsy strapless beige bra....which was almost like a piece of string across her shapely rack. She pressed the gold clasp in the middle of her bra...which was shaped in the head of a roaring cougar...and initiated an amazing transformation.

Maria closed her eyes as her body was engulfed in a flash of light. Her baggy sleep shirt disappeared...as her shapely teenage body concealed under them...reshaped...becoming more voluptuous and muscular. Maria's already shapely breasts grew several inches...the flimsy strapless beige bra straining to cover them...the upper part of her thick brown areolas exposed above the top of her bra. A beige G-string barely covered the space between her large muscular tanned thighs. Her black hair normally restrained in a long ponytail behind her head...loosened...becoming long glossy and tousled. Gold bracelets...each with the insignia of a striding cougar adorned her wrists. Her long slender fingers...grew fingernails...which were glossy clear and claw like.

Maria's bare tanned feet...became erotic to the eye...each of her ten toes with perfect curvature...sporting glossy clear claw-like toenails. A thin beige mask stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face...to conceal the identity of the mousy teenage girl...completing her amazing transformation into the Lusty Luchadora...the Cougar Woman. After checking that her flimsy beige bra and beige G-string were in place...Maria slipped out of her bedroom window under the cover of darkness...and sprinting across the rooftops of nearby buildings...her huge firm brown breasts bobbing sexily...as her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs moved in tandem...her long mane of tousled shiny black hair trailing behind her...in the night air.

Planet Gol La Mesa
Tijuana, Mexico
9.30 pm

Standing atop the rooftop of a building in heroic pose...her hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her long muscular brown legs spread slightly apart...the soles of her erotic bare brown feet...with sexy toes sporting glossy clear claw like toenails...which matched the glossy clearclaw like fingernails of her hands...the night air...blowing through her long mane of shiny tousled black hair...Cougar Woman looked down at the lit training field on the compound of the Valdez Vipers Club...where five players...were.topless...their upper bodies gleaming with sweat..as they went through a training session. Maria's keen eyesight saw each of them stop and pop some pills into their mouths...at regular intervals...confirming her suspicions about their performance being the result of steroids.

Determined to get revenge for what they did to Juan...the Lusty Luchadora broke out of her pose...turned on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...flexed her large brown thighs...leapt through the air...across the street...landing on the short cut green grass of the training field. Her immense firm brown breasts...barely contained by her flimsy strapless beige bra... swayed sexily from side to side...her beige G-string narrowing between her large brown thighs and the cheeks of her round firm brown ass...as she walked cockily towards the Viper players as they practiced. "Hello boys!...Can I play too?" quipped Maria as she approached them.
The five players stopped what they were doing and turned in the direction of the Mexicana Marvel.

"It's the Cougar Slut!" snarled one player. "That's Cougar Woman to you!" countered Maria. "What you doing here bitch?!" snarled another player. "Oh I was hoping we could play a game of soccer...That is unless you're afraid to get beaten by a super heroine like me...who's too hot for you to handle...even with the steroids that you're taking" declared the Lusty Luchadora. "Shit!....The bitch is on to us!" blurted another player. "Yes...I know you're committing crimes and injuring innocent people!...Your game is over!" declared Maria.

"Wrong!...It's kick off time!...Get her!" yelled another player...as all five charged towards the Mexicana Marvel. "This isn't game a game you villainous Vipers!" quipped Cougar Woman as she felled one player with a left fist to the jaw. Twisting her voluptuous and muscular brown body...Maria side stepped another player...tripping him by extending her long right muscular brown leg. As he fell to the grassy surface of the training field...the Lusty Luchadora kept up her momentum...extending her long left muscular brown leg...driving the ball of her erotic left bare brown foot into the groin of another player...dropping him to the grass.

"Those steroids might give you the edge over ordinary people...but I'm not ordinary!" quipped Cougar Woman as she decked another player with a right fist to the jaw...confident that her super powers would give her the edge over the crazy strong Viper players...who kept coming...as she knocked them down. Images of Juan getting injured by the vicious tackle of a Viper player...fuelled Maria's rage as she continued to fight the five Viper players...one after the other in the middle of the training field. "You hurt someone I care about!...I'm going to make you answer for your crimes!" declared Cougar Woman as she felled another player with a left hand karate chop to the neck.

However Maria's feelings for Juan...caused her to become overconfident and complacent. Spotting an opening one player rushed the Lusty Luchadora...as she hurled another player over her right shoulder...hard to the grass. Sensing his approach...but thinking there was nothing they could do to stop her...the Mexicana Marvel was slow in turning...and raising her muscular brown arms to defend herself. "AAAAAARGH...MY COUGAR BREASTS" groaned Maria as the player planted the rubber cleats of his soccer boots right in the middle of her immense firm brown bust...causing them to shudder in pain. Following his lead...another player came sliding along the grass...knocking the Lusty Luchadora off her erotic bare brown feet with a sliding tackle.

As she landed unceremoniously on her round firm brown ass on the grassy surface of the training field...all five players quickly surrounded her. "AAAAAAAARGH
...BEING KICKED IN MY COUGAR BREASTS...AAAAAAAARGH...THE RUBBER CLEATS ON YOUR BOOTS...AAAAAAAARGH...ARE HURTING MY COUGAR TITS...AAARGH
...TEAMING UP ON ME...AAAAAAAAARGH...CAN'T FIGHT BACK...AAAAAAAAAAARGH...MY COUGAR TITS...GETTING...HAAAAAARD...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...GETTING WEAK...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" groaned Maria as the five players kicked her mercilessly in her huge firm brown breasts...until her voluptuous and muscular brown body lay still on the grass.

Dazed from the painful kicks to her awesome teen rack...Cougar Woman was helpless to prevent one player from stripping her of her thin strapless beige bra...
exposing her immense firm brown mounds in all their naked splendour...as they heaved slowly up and down...the big puffy brown nipples which crowned their sexy summits in a state of hardness and erectness from the multiple kicks that she received from the five Viper players.

Dazed and disoriented...the Mexicana Marvel could do nothing but stare with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her thin beige mask...as two players stood on either side of her...pressed the soles of their soccer boots atop her left and right huge brown breasts...and moved them back and forth. "Uuuuuuuuunh...Cougar Tits...Uuuuuuuuuunh...so hard...hurt so much...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...so tired...going...to...sleeeeeeeeeeeep" blurted Maria as her brown eyes closed in the slits of her thin beige mask...her head rolled...against her right shoulder...as the hard rubber cleats of their soccer boots squashed her naked immense brown breasts...painfully rubbing her aching...hard and erect...big puffy brown nipples...until she became unconscious.

The five Viper players drooled and felt their members collectively stiffen as they gazed upon the defeated...topless and unconscious Cougar Woman as she sprawled out on her back on the grass before them. "You way out of your league Cougar Bitch...Take her inside...the Manager will deal with her" said one player.
Standing on either side of the Lusty Luchadora...the other four players...respectively each grabbed hold of her wrists...and ankles...lifting her off the grass. Maria head lolled backwards...her brown eyes closed in the slits of her thin beige mask...her glossy lips parted slightly... her long mane of shiny tousled black hair dragging on the grass...the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet...with clear and glossy claw like toenails...pointing down as they carried her to their locker room.

To be continued

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:47 pm