Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:48 am

Black Panther in Family Secrets 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Black Panther in Family Secrets 4
Black Panther in Family Secrets 4

Industrial district
Wakanda City, Wakanda
Africa
11 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...LUCAS...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the BLACK PANTHER...as she looked up...with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her black hood mask...as she looked at the handsome police officer...whose hands were firmly handling her naked huge ebony breasts. "Uuuuuuuh
Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you must touch my huge Wakandan Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned T'CHALLA... Princess of Wakanda...as she revelled in the pure erotic pleasure she was getting from having LLUCAS WILLIAMS grope her naked immense ebony breasts. "Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Lucas...Uuuuh
...You know...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...about my Wakandan Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...never been touched...by a man...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...that I care for...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...do not stop...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Black Panther...enwrapped in a cocoon of erotic pleasure.

Through sleepy brown eyes...she saw Lucas cup her naked massive ebony mounds in each of his large strong hands...then begin to brush their sexy summits with his thumbs.
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My large Wakandan Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes Lucas...you must make them...h...hh...hhh...haaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh
deny me my Panther Strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You are making me so hot...so helpless...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in a trap...I cannot escape from Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned T'Challa as the world turned into a rainbow of colours before her eyes.. Then Black Panther felt the policeman take his right index finger and plunge it deep into her wet and throbbing cunt. "Oooooooooooooooh...My Wakandan...Cuuuuuuuuunt...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...Uh...
..Uuh...Uuuh...Uuuuh" moaned Black Panther as Lucas initiated a steady rhythm...moving his finger inside of her sex...going deeper and deeper.

"Uuuuuuh...Pressure...building inside of me...Uuuuuuh...cannot resist you Lucas...Uuuuuuh...want you...Uuuuuuh...to tame me...Uuuuuuuh...I...command you...to...Uuuuh
...make me...cum..." moaned the Wakandan Wonder. Lucas made no reply...but increased the movement of his finger inside of her sex...going faster...faster...faster...faster.
"Uuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned T'Challa as he brought her to orgasm. She blinked her brown eyes in the slits of her black hood mask...and saw Lucas kneeling beside her. "Black Panther...Are you all right?" asked the police officer with concern in his voice...as he looked at the glowing green sliver lodged between her naked immense ebony breasts.

As he reached for it with his left hand...Black Panther sprang to life...her left hand grabbing hold of his aroused member...that was poking through the fabric of his pants.
"I want you Lucas!...Must have you!" declared the Princess of Wakanda as she squeezed his member with all her diminished Panther Strength. "AAAAAAAAAAAARGH...
LET GO...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" groaned Lucas in pain...as he collapsed on his back. "No!...You are mine!!' declared Black Panther...with lust in her brown eyes in the slits of her black hood mask...as she pinned the police officer to the floor of the safe house and began to vigorously stroke his dick through his pants. 'UHHHHHHHHH...
...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Lucas as he writhed beneath the naked voluptuous and muscular ebony body of the Black Panther...who was driven by lust...thanks to the Feminite lodged between her immense firm ebony breasts.

Taken by surprise by the swiftness of her action...but wanting to be intimate with her...Lucas was grappling in his mind about how to deal with the Wakandan Wonder...who seemed to have thrown away her senses...and was attacking him like a lust-crazed woman. "BLACK PANTHER...UHHHHHHHHHHH...STOP...UHHHHHHHHH...WANT YOU...
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...BUT...THIS...UHHHHHHHHHHHHH...ISN'T RIGHT...UHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" groaned Lucas as she continued rubbing his member through his pants. "You are mine Lucas!!...I want you!!...You want me!!...Do not resist!!...Give in to your desires!!" cried T'Challa as she continued to pin him to the floor of the safe house and rub his member through his pants.

Lucas knew she was right. With her superhuman strength fuelled by these new erotic urges which were controlling her actions....Lucas knew he had only one chance...if he was to get the Wakandan Wonder back to her senses...as much as he wanted to make her his. Mustering his will power to suppress his growing erotic desires...the policer officer grabbed each of the Black Panther's naked immense ebony mounds...pressed his thumbs into the middle of their sexy summits and began to rub vigorously in a clockwise direction. "You first Black Panther" quipped Lucas. "UUUUUUUUUUH...LUCAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT ARE YOU..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DOING
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned T'Challa.

Despite the growing feelings of arousal she was evoking in my by rubbing his dick...Lucas knew he could not give in to them. The police officer realised the strange green object lodged between the immense firm ebony breasts of the Wakandan Wonder was making her act different than she normally would. As much as he wanted to have sex with her...Lucas knew it was wrong...because Kono was in danger and only Black Panther had the power to save him. "I have to do this Black Panther...Don't fight this" replied Lucas as he rubbed her large puffy black nipples harder and faster...feeling them become hard and erect to the touch....and moist...as streams of white liquid began to flow from their hardened tips.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH...MY LARGE WAKANDAN NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...LACTATING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU ARE...MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
SO DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....TIRED......BECOMING...SO TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T DO IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...CANNOT...FIGHT YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DO NOT...WANT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned T'Challa as her head sagged between her naked immense ebony mounds...as her right hand slipped off Lucas' aroused member...as her muscular ebony arms fell limp on either side of her curvy upper body. Lucas saw T'Challa's eyelids becoming heavier...her brown eyes glassy in the slits of her black hood mask...as his actions caused her growing fatigue.

Taking advantage of her weakening state...Lucas...pushed himself off the floor...turning the tables on the Wakandan Wonder...pinning her to the floor instead...never letting go of her naked immense firm ebony breasts...his thumbs vigorously brushing her large puffy black nipples. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LUCAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUBBING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY LARGE WAKANDAN NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU ARE MAKING
ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING WEAK...UUUUUH
...BECOMING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CANNOT FIGHT YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" admitted T'Challa as she writhed helplessly underneath his lean muscular ebony body.

Lucas had never seen the Wakandan Wonder act this way before...and he correctly figured it had something to do with the glowing green object lodged between her naked immense firm ebony breasts...that had placed her in a state of heightened erotic arousal...making her lose all her discipline...and making her act on the basis of her suppressed sexual fantasies...much of which by her own admission...involved him. As aroused as he himself was...Lucas knew he had to bring Black Panther back to her senses and there was only one way to do that. Pressing the palm of his left hand on to the middle of her massive heaving ebony bust...Lucas placed his left index and middle fingers between her large open ebony thighs...and began to rub her wet and throbbing clitoris.

"NOOOO...MY WAKANDAN CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU DO
NOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FIGHT FAIR LUCAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Black Panther...the struggles of her voluptuous and muscular ebony body intensifying...her muscular ebony arms and long muscular ebony legs flailing in the air...as Lucas intensified the rubbing of her virgin clitoris. "I have to do this Black Panther!...This is for your own good!" replied Lucas as he accelerated the rubbing of her wet and excited virgin clitoris...causing its lips to part...allowing him to plunge his right index finger into her sex. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I
AM...GETTING...WEAK..." pleaded T'Challa as Lucas fingered her rapidly.

However suppressing his own erotic desires...and the part of him that wanted to do what the Black Panther was pleading with him to do...Lucas knew he had to keep going and bring this to conclusion...for the greater good. "Don't fight it Black Panther...Give in...Give up...You know you have to...You know...you want to" said the police officer as he fingered the Wakandan Wonder in her throbbing and wet cunt...faster and faster...until his finger was a blur of motion.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU ARE RIGHT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CANNOT RESIST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY LARGE WAKANDAN NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO HARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LACTATING...BECOMING...TIRED...SO TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE WAKANDAN BREASTS...NEVER FELT...SO WEAK...UUH...NEVER BEEN TOUCHED...LIKE THIS...UH...PAIN...UUUH...PLEASURE INSIDE...OF MY WAKANDAN CUNT...TOO MUCH...MUST SURRENDER...MUST SUCCUMB...WANT YOU HANDS...ALL OVER MY HUGE WAKANDAN BREASTS...YOUR FINGERS...PLAYING WITH MY LARGE WAKANDAN NIPPLES...INSIDE OF MY WAKANDAN CUNT...I...I...MUST...I...I...AM...GOING TO...GOING TO...GOING TO...UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH
....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Black Panther as Lucas brought her to a massive orgasm.

Her voluptuous and muscular ebony body surged beneath him and collapsed to the floor...as he removed his cum stained right index finger from between her large ebony thighs...releasing a flood of thick white liquid that pooled on the floor between them...as her muscular ebony arms fell on either side of her curvy upper body...her long muscular ebony legs spread themselves wide open...her erotic bare ebony feet resting on their smooth heels and angling away from each other. "Uuuuuuh...must not be tamed...I...must..." gasped the Wakandan Wonder as she made a final attempt to stand. " Sleep" said Lucas as he raised his right index finger to the part of her black hood mask where he knew her nose was.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed T'Challa...her brown eyes rolling up in her head...as the scent of her own cum was too much for her to handle...and she went limp on the floor of the safe house. Lucas kept his finger in place below the Black Panther's nose...making her inhale the scene...until she was unconscious. Removing the long green Feminite sliver from between her naked immense ebony breasts...Lucas lifted the unconscious Black Panther off the floor in his strong arms and took her away. "Sleep Black Panther...You'll be back to yourself by the time you wake up...and then we can figure out our next move" said Lucas as he carried her towards a nearby bathroom...were he placed her inside of a tub...to wash the fluids off her chest and from between her legs.

After gently drying off her naked and voluptuous ebony body...Lucas carried the Wakandan Wonder back to the same bedroom they were in... laid her gently on the bed...pulled the covers up to her wide ebony waist. He sat down and watched her naked immense firm ebony breasts rising and falling slowly...her large puffy black nipples slowly beginning to soften and relax...as the effects of the Feminite and the way Lucas aroused them...began to fade.. He left her black hood mask in place...more concerned about ensuring she recovered...rather than wanting to know who was the woman behind the mask of the Black Panther.

Tigora City, Tigora.
Africa
Midnight

In the neighbouring Africa state of Tigora...Police Inspector JACK SMITH was in his office filing out reports...when he had a visitor...who entered in a most unusual way...through the window of his office...ten stories above the ground at Police Headquarters. "You sent for me Jack?" asked the statuesque blonde haired woman...as she swung through the window...landing nimbly on the balls of her erotic bare tanned feet. Jack got up from behind his desk...admiring his female visitor...whose athletic and curvaceous tanned body was barely clad in a flimsy leopard print bra and panty...neither of which did little to conceal her fabulous female features...such as her large well defined breasts which thrust towards him...under her bra...the outline of her wondrous nipples visible against its fabric...while wisps of blonde pubic hair were seen along the borders of her panty.

Jack looked up at the famous jungle crime fighter...SHEENA...QUEEN OF THE JUNGLE...and gave her the news he had. "Yes I did Sheena...There's trouble happening...and only you can stop it" said the policeman...as he looked the buxom jungle superwoman directly in her light blue eyes. "What is it Jack?...How can I help?" asked Sheena...who herself was checking out the handsome policeman...feeling tingles of warmth in her large firm tanned breasts...and between her large tanned thighs as she stood before him. "There have been unconfirmed reports of slavery in the border region between Tigora...Wakanda...and Luanda..." explained Jack. "Is this one of ZANDA's evil schemes again?" asked Sheena...in reference to the evil COUNTESS ZANDA...the girlfriend of the equally evil ruler of Tigora...KING OTWANI....both of them her sworn enemies.

"I can't be certain...and the police can't go into the area to investigate without causing an incident with Wakanda or Luanda..." explained Smith...who was having a hard time staying focused...as he stood in the presence of the curvaceous jungle crusader...who he was attracted to. Sheena too was finding it difficult to concentrate...feeling her all natural big brown nipples becoming erect under her skimpy leopard pelt bra and a growing dampness in her virgin cunt....covered by a dense jungle of tangled blonde pubic hair...which was key to her superhuman strength.

"This must be the work of Zanda and Otwani...I am certain of it!" declared Sheena as she assumed her heroic pose before Jack...her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her long muscular tanned legs spread slightly apart...the balls of her erotic bare tanned feet resting flat on the floor...and her massive tanned bust barely covered by her thin leopard pelt bra...pushed towards him. "I know this is a risk Sheena...but I need you to investigate what's going on in the area...and stop it if you can" said Jack.

"Of course Jack...With the power of my fists, I will stop whatever evil scheme Otwani and Zanda are doing...I will end Otwani's criminal empire forever!" proclaimed the busty jungle superwoman...clenching her right fist, then rubbing it in the waiting palm of her left hand. A smile formed on Sheena's beautiful face...framed by her long mane of wild blonde hair. She was eager to be going into action against her arch enemies...who had contrived many innovative ways to defeat her in the past...determined to prevail over them.

Sheena was also happy to be doing this favour for Jack...dreaming about how good the handsome police inspector's hands would feel on her body...at the end of this adventure. Turning on the balls of her erotic bare tanned feet...her large tanned breasts bunching together under her thin leopard pelt bra...the buxom jungle crime fighter flexed her large tanned thighs...and leapt back out the window through which she came. Going to the window...Jack watched his girlfriend running and leaping swiftly over the rooftops of Tigora City as she returned to her jungle domain. "Good luck Sheena" said Jack...aroused by this sight...and the thought of seeing her again.

Industrial district
Wakanda City, Wakanda
4 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...?" sighed the Black Panther...her brown eyes slowly opening in the slits of her black hood mask...as she regained consciousness. As her vision cleared...T'Challa...found herself lying on a bed in the safe house...wearing only her mask...with Lucas sitting at the bedside. "Good morning Black Panther" he said. "Morning?...How long have I been unconscious?" asked the Wakandan Wonder as she pressed the palms of her hands on to the mattress and raised herself into a sitting position in front of the handsome police officer....feeling warm sensations in her large puffy black nipples and between her large ebony thighs. "For the last five hours...Do you remember what happened?" asked Lucas.

"I...remember...the safe house...was attacked...Kono kidnapped...fighting armed men...They came prepared for me...I was beaten in my huge Wakandan Breasts and in my Wakandan Cunt...then...they used a strange green object on me...I remember feeling...very aroused...wishing you were fondling my huge Wakandan Breasts....playing with my large Wakandan Nipples...and exploring deep inside...my Wakandan Cunt...I lactated...and orgasmed...many times...until...I became...very tired...I remember a strange dream...of me fighting you...you rubbing my large Wakandan Nipples...into hardness...then fingering me...in my Wakandan Cunt...I could not resist...I had to let you make me cum...and I lost consciousness..." replied T'Challa.

"That wasn't a dream...I really did that" said Lucas. "What?!...Why??" asked the Black Panther...feeling angry and aroused at the same time. "I had to...it was the only way to reset your clock...Get you back to your senses...You were acting like a nymphomaniac...trying to have sex with me" explained the police officer. "And...you are saying that you had no desire to have sex...with me?" asked T'Challa...remembering the night she spent in his apartment...where he brought her incredible pleasure in her breasts and cunt...bringing her to orgasm. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't...I'm attracted to you Black Panther...You're a brave and beautiful woman...part of me wants to have sex with you badly...but it's not about what I want...it's about what Wakanda wants...and Wakanda needs you" replied Lucas.

His words made T'Challa's large puffy black nipples stiffen even more...and her cunt to become increasingly moist...as they aroused her in a way she never thought possible. It made the Wakandan Princess sorry about the way she disrespected Lucas...by knocking him out after their night of passion together. Even now...after she was unconscious for several hours...after her comprehensive defeat by unknown attackers who had kidnapped her cousin Kono...Lucas had watched over her...helped her to regain her strength. However she could not show him what she was feeling at that moment. "I am grateful to you Lucas...for taking care of me...I am not used to anyone...especially a man...looking after me..." said the Black Panther...as she took his left hand in her right hand...lacing their fingers together.

"No problem...but I think you should put this on" said Lucas as he handed her the rest of her thin tight black bodysuit. "Of course" replied Black Panther as she allowed Lucas to help her to her erotic bare ebony feet. The police officer turned around...to let T'Challa don the rest of her bodysuit. "You can look now" said T'Challa. Lucas turned around to see the Wakandan Wonder fully garbed and standing before him...her voluptuous and muscular ebony body framed against the fabric of her heroic attire. "You should get going Black Panther...It's only a matter of time before the police find this place...I'll stay behind and take the rap" said Lucas. "No Lucas...What happened here is not your responsibility" replied the Wakandan princess...as she looked into his brown eyes...finding great comfort there.

"Maybe...but I've got to follow the law...I knocked out my partner to rescue you...and I left him out in the street...If I had to do it all over again I would...but I got to face the consequences of my actions...Trust me on this Black Panther" said Lucas as he took her hands in his own. T'Challa felt her large puffy black nipples and her cunt stiffen under her costume. "I do trust you Lucas...and I shall do as you ask...but I promise you...Princess T'Challa will do what she can to help you...Together we shall figure out what happened here...who took Kono...find him and rescue" replied the Wakandan Wonder...as she let go of his hands...and sprinted away from him. Lucas...watched as Black Panther disappeared out through an nearby window...and he heard the sound of approaching police sirens.

Making her way back to the Royal Palace...entering via a secret passageway known only to her...the Black Panther entered the private chambers which belonged to her alter-ego...and stripped out of her thin tight black bodysuit. Loosening her thick shoulder length shiny black hair...Princess T'Challa walked naked across the room...her immense ebony bust swaying sexily from side to side...towards her closet. "Lucas is brave to cover for me...and take all of the responsibility for what happened to Kono...and to me" thought the Wakandan Princess as she put her crime fighting attire away for the moment. She ran her fingers through her hair as she walked back to her bed.

"The criminals who kidnapped Kono are powerful and resourceful...that object they used on me...I have no resistance to its power...I could not stop thinking about having sex with Lucas...it exploited the growing feelings I have for him...turned them against me as Black Panther...made me aroused...weak...and helpless..." thought T'Challa as she lay down on the bed...on her back...stretching out her muscular ebony arms and long muscular ebony legs.

"Before I lost consciousness...I remember one of them saying something about Luanda...Could there be something there which they want...and Kono was kidnapped because he has the expertise to find it..." wondered T'Challa...as she raised her right hand to her chest...and lowered her left hand between her large open ebony thighs.
Pondering these thoughts...as well as her growing attraction towards Lucas...T'Challa gently stroked her own large puffy black nipples and her own shiny wet clitoris...until she became drowsy. "Lucas...Uuuuuuuuuh" sighed T'Challa as she fell asleep...dreaming about the handsome police officer.

24 hours later
Luanda-Wakanda- Tigora border area
Dawn.

As the sun slowly rose over the jungle in this stretch of land between the three neighbouring Central African countries...a shapely figure moved swiftly through the tree tops.
Grabbing hold of a vine with her strong hands....Sheena moved with incredible agility through towering evergreen trees... in this area which was very similar to her own jungle realm. Leaping through the air... the muscles of her voluptuous tanned body fully accentuated...her long mane of wild blonde hair trailing behind her in the air...as she swung from one thick green vine to another...the buxom jungle superwoman was on the trail of human slavers...said to be operating in the area...according to Police Inspector Jack Smith.

Sheena's large firm tanned breasts bunched together repeatedly under her thin tight leopard pelt bra...as she flexed her muscular tanned arms. Her tiny leopard pelt panty constricted between her large muscular tanned thighs...as she flexed her long muscular tanned legs...the sexy toes of her erotic bare tanned feet...with short glossy toenails...curled with tension...as she swung from vine to vine through the trees. Her sapphire blue eyes noticed something on the ground below...and releasing her hold on the vine she was swinging on...Sheena alighted to the ground with incredible agility. Squatting...on the balls of her erotic bare tanned feet...her large firm tanned breasts bunching together under her tiny leopard pelt bra...Sheena uncovered some tracks in the dirt.

"Jack was right...Many people came this way...Natives taken as slaves...well armed men...going to Luanda...They have a day's walk ahead of me...but I will find the evil ones...free their slaves...and bring them...to justice" vowed Sheena as she stood up. Flexing her large tanned thighs...the sexy toes of her erotic bare tanned feet curled with tension...the beauteous jungle crime fighter leapt towards the treetops...grabbing hold of a vine...and continued to follow the trail of her quarry...determined to intercept them before they crossed the border into Luanda. However the busty Queen of the Jungle was unaware of a silent...high-flying Predator drone...that was flying high in the sky above her head...recording her movements.

Police Headquarters
Wakanda City, Wakanda
9 am

Dressed in his full police uniform...Lucas Williams entered the conference room...where the Police Commissioner...and several other high ranking officers of the Wakandan Police Force had convened a special tribunal to deal with his actions regarding a raid at the Geological Institute...which resulted in several people being injured and a member of the Royal Family...Prince Kono missing. That last detail was kept from the press because of the scandal it could create. As he stood at attention before his superiors...with the rank and file behind him...including his partner Pierre Webo who had testified against him...Lucas knew he was going to be made the fall guy in all of this.

As he listened to the charges being read out against him...Lucas was not worried. While much of what was said was true...Lucas suspected there was a bigger game going on which no one but the Black Panther and himself suspected. He knew if he had to do it all over again...he would do what he did again...to save the life of the Black Panther and to keep her identity secret from the enemies of Wakanda. Lucas knew that his actions could very well cost him his badge and lead to him being dishonourably discharged from the Force...and he was prepared for it. However before the police tribunal could announce its decision...the doors to the conference room opened a familiar female figure entered.

"Your Highness!" gasped the Commissioner...as he watched T'Challa...Crown Princess of Wakanda...strolled boldly into the room...causing all inside to stand in her presence
Clad in a black strapless halter top...covered by a red jacket...black slacks and black stilettos... T'Challa walked up and stood right next to Lucas...who was too shocked to do anything. T'Challa offered him a small smile before turning her attention to the tribunal standing before her. "Commissioner...I am here to prevent a travesty of justice from taking place...through the wrong judgement that this tribunal intends to impose on this brave officer" she declared. "Your Highness..." began the Commissioner...only to be silenced by a glare from the Wakandan Princess.

"Officer Williams did what he had to do to protect the Royal Family's bodyguard...the Black Panther...after she was injured in her fight with the same criminals who attacked the Geological Institute...and again...when their allies learnt of a safe house...being used to keep Prince Kono in protective custody...His Majesty the King...and I...command that this farce be ended immediately...and all charges against Officer Williams be dismissed!" said T'Challa. "Yes Your Highness...but Officer Williams cannot be reinstated to active duty...because of his role in the incidents in question...and even His Majesty cannot undo what has been done" explained the Commissioner.

"That is why his Majesty...on my advice has decreed that Officer Williams will be authorised to act as a security agent on special assignment for the King..." said T'Challa as she produced a letter...which was taken by an constable to the Commissioner...who read it in detail. "Case dismissed" said the Commissioner as he brought the hearing to an end. "Come with me Lucas" said Princess T'Challa as she turned and walked out of the room. Lucas waved to Pierre and the other officers who were standing with their mouths hanging open...as he followed the Wakandan Princess out of the room and out of the building...where a white Lamborghini was parked. "Get in" T'Challa instructed him...and Lucas complied.

Putting her foot on the gas...T'Challa drove her sleek sports car away from Police Headquarters. "Uh...Thanks your Highness" began Lucas...as he tried to figure out what was happening. "It is all right for you to dispense with formalities when we are alone...You can call me T'Challa" the Princess said. "Okay...Thanks T'Challa...but I don't understand what's going on..." replied Lucas. "The Black Panther told me of how you saved her life...and fought bravely at her side to protect Prince Kono" said T'Challa.
"Yeah...It didn't do much good I'm afraid...He still got taken...and we have no leads" said Lucas. "Not exactly...I have received information which leads me to believe that Kono is being taken into Luanda..." replied T'Challa.

"Luanda?!" asked Lucas. "Yes...It is all connected to Kono's expertise in geology...His kidnappers intend to use it...to extract an ore from a secret mine located within the jungles of Luanda..." explained T'Challa. "You mean that green stuff which the goons at the safe house used to tame Black Panther?" asked Lucas rhetorically. "Yes...I have consulted with a friend in the FBI...He tells me the ore is a mineral which is called Feminite...it can be used in several forms...to erotically arouse and exploit women...it has been used with great effect on women who have been termed as super heroines...in other countries...as such Black Panther has absolutely no defence against its power and will need your help on this mission" explained T'Challa as they drove through the streets of Wakanda City.

"But Black Panther and I can't go into Luanda unannounced" said Lucas. "Is that doubt I'm hearing Lucas?...I'd be disappointed if it is...Black Panther tells me you are a very take charge kind of man...that you resisted her superhuman strength and superior fighting skills...to render her unconscious and purge her of the debilitating effects of the Feminite" said T'Challa with a twinkle in her brown eyes and a mischievous grin on her face. "Uh...I'd rather not talk about that" said Lucas...feeling a bit embarrassed to the silent thrill of the Wakandan Princess...who was secretly the Black Panther.

"Very well...but there is someone we must talk with if this mission is to be successful...my counterpart in Luanda...PRINCESS CAPRICE...she can enlist the aid of Luanda's own champion heroine...the LIONESS...to join you and the Black Panther to rescue Kono and foil this evil scheme" said T'Challa. "All right...You and the Black Panther can count on me to do all I can to help...I owe you both that much" said Lucas. "We know you will Lucas...We know you will" replied T'Challa with a smile.

To be continued

Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:50 pm