Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:53 am

New Cougar Woman in Roar of the Cougar 
Megalomaniac

Post New Cougar Woman in Roar of the Cougar
New Cougar Woman in Roar of the Cougar

Garita De Otay
Tijuana, Mexico
7.30 pm

Behind the wheel of his 1957 Chevy...JUAN ROMERO...was driving back to his home in the Centro district of the city. An 18-year old teenager who attended EL PAZ HIGH SCHOOL...Juan was returning from a game with a local soccer club in the city...the TIJUANA THUNDER...where he played as a centre forward. He dreamt of playing professional soccer one day...either in Mexico...the United States...or even Europe...so that he would be able to take care of his mother...who single-handedly raised him since he was a little boy...after his father died. However his mother CARMEN...insisted that he get a good education as well...and Juan did the best he could to keep his grades up.

As he reflected on the game he had just played in...and the school work which was waiting for him at home...Juan caught a whiff of a powerful aroma in the air...and brought his car to a stop. "That smell...I know it from my chemistry class...That's CHLOROFORM...an lots of it...Where's it coming from?" wondered Juan out loud. Binding his club scarf around his nose and mouth...the Latino teenager...followed the scent of the powerful anaesthetic...to a large warehouse. "What the?" gasped Juan...as he stepped in  river of water flowing out through the open door of the warehouse...a fog hovering over it...and wafting into the air. He heard the sound of water coming from the overhead sprinklers...which were raining water all around him.

"Chloroform in the water?...What the heck's going on here?" wondered Juan as he went further into the large warehouse...noticing some abandoned trailer trucks...parked in the middle of the flooded out warehouse. He was about to make his way to the parked trucks...when he heard...the faint sound of..."Uuuuuh
Uuuuuuuuh" coming from nearby. The groans were unmistakeably female...and without a second thought...Juan ran in the direction of the groans...and made a startling discovery...lying amidst a pile of smashed wooden crates...was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She had a voluptuous and muscular brown body...which was clad only in a beige G-string  between her large brown thighs.

She was lying sprawled out on her back...in the water before him...her awesome body glowing with a hazy aura. Her eyes were tightly closed in the slits of a thin beige mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...a thick mane of shiny black hair...lying in the water which surrounded her.  Her glossy pink lips were slightly parted as the water from the overhead sprinklers rained down on them...making her moan..."Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh". His eyes moving down from her face...Juan became mesmerised by her huge firm brown breasts...which gleamed like the rest of her amazing body...as they rose and fell slowly before him...capped at their summits by large puffy brown nipples...which were hard...erect...bullet shaped.

He then noticed a tiny strapless beige bra floating in the water near to her. Picking it up...Juan immediately noticed the golden clasp in between the cups of her flimsy strapless beige bra....which was shaped in the form of a striding cougar. "My God...It's ...the COUGAR WOMAN" gasped Juan. He had read stories about her in the papers...heard about her on the TV news and social media...about how she single-handedly defeated many criminals in Tijuana...especially members of the dreaded LOS MANOS BLANCOS...the White Hand crime cartel. He had no idea that she was so beautiful...as he gazed upon her awesome voluptuous and muscular brown body...as she lay flat on her back before him...as he admired her from her head...down to the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet...which had clear and glossy claw like toenails...similar to her clear and glossy claw like fingernails.

While he was mesmerised by her beauty...the whiff of the chloroform in the air...in the water...and from the unconscious Lusty Luchadora lying before him...brought him back to reality. "Some crooks set a trap for her...She must have a special weakness to chloroform...She's out like a light" realised Juan. Just then...he heard the sound of police sirens. In an instant...the teenager made his decision. Slinging the unconscious Mexicana Marvel over his right shoulder and picking up her flimsy strapless beige bra in his left hand...Juan ran for the entrance to the warehouse. He unceremoniously dumped Cougar Woman in the back seat of his Chevy...put pedal to the metal...and sped off before the first marked police cars arrived on site to find an abandoned flooded out warehouse.

Centro District
Tijuana, Mexico
8 pm

Pulling his car into the garage of his family's house...and closing the garage door behind him...Juan was thankful that his mother was still at work and would not be home for several hours. He wasted no time in carrying the still unconscious Cougar Woman...in his strong arms...her head lolling backwards...her long mane of shiny black hair hanging wet and limp...her muscular brown arms dangling  on either side of her curvy brown upper body...the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet...with clear and glossy nails pointing down to the ground...inside of the house...and directly into the bathroom which adjoined his bedroom. He gently laid her inside of his shower/bathtub...sliding her chloroform-soaked beige G-string down her large brown thighs and calves...past her shapely ankles and past the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet.

He put the heroine's bra and G-string...into his sink...and filled it with water...rubbing them in the water...until they no longer smelled of chloroform. Juan then proceeded to fill the bathtub with warm water...until it reached just under Cougar Woman's naked huge firm brown bust. Using a rag...he gently massaged the erotic bare brown feet of the Lusty Luchadora...her...calves...her thighs...her six pack abdomen...her muscular brown arms...her broad brown shoulders and even her long mane of glossy black hair. He pulled the plug...allowing the water to drain from the tub...taking with it all of the chloroform which he had rubbed off of her voluptuous and muscular brown body.

He watched the Lusty Luchadora...still unconscious...sitting on her tight round brown ass...her long muscular brown legs spread wide open...her erotic bare brown feet resting on their smooth heels...clear spaces between her sexy toes...her muscular brown arms limp on either side of her curvy upper brown torso...her head lolled backwards...resting on one end of the bathtub...her glossy pink lips parted...offering him a glimpse of her pearl white teeth...her naked huge firm brown breasts rising and falling slowly before him.  Preparing a fresh damp rag... Juan knelt beside the tub...and gently dabbed it over the sexy summits of each of the Mexicana Marvel's awesome huge firm brown breasts. Juan watched in awe as the heroine's big puffy brown nipples began to soften and relax..as he dabbed them with the wet rag.

As her nipples became more relaxed...Cougar Woman began to stir.. rolling her head...slowly from side to side. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
..What?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed the Lusty Luchadora as she slowly regained consciousness. "Relax Cougar Woman...You're safe..." said Juan as he  continued to gently dab the wet rag over the Mexicana Marvel's big puffy brown nipples...removing the chloroform tainted water that had kept them in a state of hardness and erectness for hours...rendering her weak and unconscious...in the warehouse. "My Cougar Tits...being touched...by a man...for...the first time...feels...good...Please...continue..." confessed Cougar Woman...as she felt the rag touching her...the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet twitching sensuously.

"Are you all right?...Are you hurt?" asked Juan...as he watched the awesome rack of the Buxom Masked Mexicana...who he guessed was about the same age as he was...heaving slowly up and down before him. "N...No...just...weak...but...I can feel...my Cougar Strength returning...as you touch my Cougar Tits...making them soft...and relaxed..." sighed the Lusty Luchadora....her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her thin beige mask...her vision still blurry. "Do you remember what happened?" asked Juan...becoming both aroused and intrigued by the busty masked woman in his bathroom. "Yes...Los Manos Blancos...having...a major drug deal...at a warehouse...near the airport...found out about it...went to stop them...was winning...then water...with chloroform in it...bathed me...got my Cougar Tits...hard...became...dizzy...sleepy...felt from rafters...passed out..." replied Cougar Woman groggily.

"Wow...Like chloroform...really does a number on you nipples" said Juan. "Yes...My Cougar Breasts...are the source...of my Cougar Strength...I learnt tonight...that...if they become hard...I must think...about...sex...that makes me...weak...and sleepy...I can be...knocked unconscious...for hours...You...You...saved me...I...Uuuuuuuuuuh...I...I am...in your debt..." sighed the Lusty Luchadora...her senses slowly returning as her large puffy brown nipples relaxed and became soft as Juan cleaned off the last remaining traces of the potent anaesthetic from them. "You don't owe me anything hero lady...You help a lot of people in Tijuana...it's the least I could do" replied Juan. As her senses returned Cougar Woman heard his voice a lot clearer. It was familiar to her.

As she opened her brown eyes in the slits of her thin beige mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of glossy wild tousled black hair...the Mexicana Marvel saw a handsome face that she knew well. "Juan!...Juan Romero!" gasped Cougar Woman in surprise...causing her rescuer to jump to his feet...and drop the wet rag from his hands. "You...You know my name??...How??...Have we met before??" gasped Juan. The Lusty Luchadora thought fast...not wanting to let Juan suspect that she was really his best friend since childhood and fellow student at El Paz High School...MARIA AMERO. "I...Uh...have seen your picture in the newspaper...you are a great soccer player...you play for the Tijuana Thunder" said Cougar Woman. "Yeah...I was on
my way home from practice...when I caught a whiff of that chloroform...and followed it to the warehouse...where I found you.

Maria pressed her hands against the surface of the bathtub/shower...and got to her erotic bare brown feet. "I am very grateful that you did Juan...Los Manos Blancos planned a clever trap for me...I may have still been unconscious had you not found me" said Maria as she stood before her friend...feeling tingles of warmth in her famous Cougar Tits...as well as her Cougar Cunt between her large brown thighs...which were on display to Juan. "Now...Can I ask you for another favour?" asked Maria. "Sure...Name it" replied Juan...his member stiffening even more under his shorts. Cougar Woman noticed it...and it pleased her more than she cared to admit. Still...she knew she had to get home before her parents began to worry. "My Cougar Bra...and my Cougar G-String...I would like them back please" said the Mexicana Marvel.

"Oh sure..." replied  Juan as he handed them to her. "And...would you mind?...Please?" asked Cougar Woman motioning for him to turn around. Juan obliged. "Listen...I'm sorry for undressing you...hope you know I didn't take advantage of you while you were unconscious" said Juan. "How can I be angry at the man who saved me? replied Maria as she slipped on her beige G-string...which did little to cover the space between her large brown thighs. Remembering the feel of the wet rag as he cleaned the chloroform-tainted water off her big puffy brown nipples...gave Cougar Woman a warm sensation there as well as between her large brown thighs.

"You can turn around now" said the Lusty Luchadora as she slipped on her flimsy strapless beige bra...which barely covered her awesome brown bust...the clicking sound of the gold cougar emblem between the cups of her bra...telling Juan it was okay to turn around. He stood rooted to the spot as Cougar Woman closed the space between them. "I am in your debt Juan...How can I repay you?" asked the Lusty Luchadora as she placed the palms of her hands flat on his lean muscular chest...as she stood in front of him. "Uh...You don't have to..." began Juan. "Oh but I want to..." replied Maria...feeling her large brown Cougar Tits stiffening under her flimsy strapless beige bra...and her Cougar Clit beginning to get moist.

The Lusty Luchadora observed Juan's hardening member...and his eyes watching the outline of her famous nipples becoming more distinct against the fabric of her tiny bra. "You want to touch my Cougar Breasts?...Play with my Cougar Tits?" asked the Mexicana Marvel in a husky voice as she inched closer to the teenage boy who in her regular identity of Maria Amero was her best friend. However before Juan could answer...the sound of a car pulling into the driveway caught their attention. "It's my Mom...Cougar Woman...You..." said Juan as he looked away for a second. However in that second...the Lusty Luchadora made a swift exit...his open bedroom window...evidence of her departure...as she sprinted across the rooftops of buildings...pondering her strange new feelings.

One week later
El Paz High School
Tijuana, Mexico
 1 pm

Her straight black hair  worn in  a long pony tail behind her head...pointy tipped  large rimmed glasses on her face.. no makeup.... wearing a baggy white blouse...a long brown skirt reaching down to her ankles...and white sneakers on her feet. Maria Amero made her way through a corridor at the school...filled with students and teachers heading to their various classes. Times like these...she was glad that almost everyone at the school saw her as a bookworm...nerd... or wall flower. However since the events of one week ago...Maria was having a hard time being around...the one person who didn't see her that way...Juan Romero...her best friend since childhood.

They often sat together during recess and lunch...making the other boys and girls at the school wonder what was up with them. Despite his ravishing good looks...athletic and muscular body...and his soccer skills...Juan never let any of it get to his head...remaining kind and considerate to others...especially Maria.
However since he rescued her as Cougar Woman...Maria found herself becoming aroused every time Juan spoke about his encounter with her sexy super powered alter-ego.  It took all her will power to keep herself from making out with her best friend or telling him that she was in fact the Lusty Luchadora. "Juan is attracted to Cougar Woman but friends with Maria Amero...How do I deal with this?" wondered the teenage girl.

Just then she heard some boys and girls who were hanging out by their lockers...looking at something on their cell phones. "No way!" said one boy. "I'm telling you...whoever these guys are...They're crazy strong...They hit some stores in the city...kicked down doors...punched through walls and were gone by the time the cops showed up" said another boy. "So like are they cute or what?" asked one girl. "Maybe they can give me their phone number" quipped another girl. "You know who's number I want...Cougar Woman" said a boy.

"Yeah right...Like she would give you the time of day" scoffed a girl. "The super chick wouldn't have time for you man...Bet she knows about these super strong crooks" said another boy. "She does now" resolved Maria...excited at the prospect of changing into Cougar Woman after school and searching for these criminals
...so as to take her mind off her conflicting feelings about Juan. "This could be the work of Los Manos Blancos...Since I fell into their chloroform trap...There have been rumours that not all of them disappeared with their leader EL MANO...but some are still active in Tijuana...If I find them...I can find out where El Mano fled to" thought Maria with confidence as she headed off to her next class.

Centro District
Tijuana, Mexico
 5 pm

Maria got off the bus and made her way along a side street as she headed home. As she walked towards her family's home...located above a herbal medicine shop which her parents...MIGUEL and ROSITA owned and operated...Maria thought about many things. The sudden disappearance of Los Manos Blancos...the group of new seemingly super strong criminals said to be committing robberies in Tijuana...and her new feelings for her best friend Juan Romero.  They had been best friends since they were kids...but being with him one week ago as Cougar Woman...when he was taking care of her...had stirred up some new feelings within her...which Maria was uncertain about how to handle.

She remembered her parents telling her many stories about Cougar Woman when she was little...as the famous Mexican crime fighter had disappeared when she was born. Maria remembered how she discovered the Cougar Talisman...which connected the cups of her flimsy strapless beige bra ...which she always wore under her top...which allowed her to become Cougar Woman...endowed with the legend's strength and speed...but also with her weaknesses. "I have no resistance when chloroform is put on my Cougar Breasts and Cougar Tits...and I also become weak when a man touches them...I loved it when Juan was touching my Cougar Tits...and I wanted more...I must learn how to deal with this...I..." began Maria.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she suddenly sensed that something was amiss. The teenage girl stopped in her tracks...as she heard a commotion coming from a liquor store located on a nearby street corner.  Her brown eyes widened behind her large rimmed pointy tipped glasses...and her pale pink lips parted...allowing a gasp of surprise to escape...as she saw three young muscular men...their heads covered with ski masks...thrashing the interior of the store...with a strength that seemed superhuman. "It is those criminals I heard about...I may be late for supper...but I have to deal with this resolved Maria...as she quickly ran behind a nearby dumpster..

Maria then slowly unbuttoned her blouse...to reveal a pair of large round tanned breasts...which were barely clad by a strapless beige bra...which was almost like a piece of string across her shapely rack. She pressed the gold clasp in the middle of her bra...which was shaped in the head of a roaring cougar...and initiated an amazing transformation. Maria closed her eyes as her body was  engufled in a flash of light. Her dowdy clothes and shoes disappeared...as the shapely teenage body concealed under them...reshaped...becoming more voluptuous and muscular.

Her already shapely breasts grew several inches...the flimsy strapless beige bra straining to cover them...the upper part of her thick brown areolas exposed above the top of her bra. A beige G-string barely covered the space between her large muscular tanned thighs. Her black hair normally restrained in a long ponytail behind her head...loosened...becoming long glossy and tousled. Gold bracelets...each with the insignia of a striding cougar adorned her wrists. Her long slender fingers...grew fingernails...which were glossy clear and claw like.

Maria's bare tanned feet...became erotic to the eye...each of her ten toes with perfect curvature...sporting glossy clear claw-like toenails. A thin beige mask stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face...to conceal the identity of the mousy teenage girl...completing her amazing transformation into the Lusty Luchadora...the Cougar Woman. After checking that her flimsy beige bra and beige G-string were in place...Maria sprinted towards the liquor store...her huge firm brown breasts bobbing sexily...as her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs moved in tandem...her long mane of tousled shiny black hair trailing behind her.

As she entered the store...the Lusty Luchadora assumed a heroic pose. Hands on her wide curvy hips...her long muscular brown legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare brown feet resting flat on the floor...her awesome brown bust thrust forward with confidence.  The three masked thugs...who she reasoned were teenagers...along with the dazed old store keeper...turned their heads in her direction. "Surrender now crooks!" declared Maria. "It's the Cougar Bitch!" said one thug. "That's Cougar Woman to you crook!" countered Maria. "You made a big mistake Cougar Bitch!...Get her!" snarled the thug to his two comrades.

The second thug charged towards the Mexicana Marvel...with his right fist raised...and she sent him flying backwards...by extending her long muscular left brown leg...the ball of her erotic bare left brown foot connecting with his jaw....and he crashed into some nearby shelves.  Sensing  danger...Cougar Woman twisted her voluptuous and muscular brown body...as the third thug lunged...missing her...but punching a hole in a nearby wall...making the Lusty Luchadora know that their strength was above average. He came at her again...but Cougar Woman evaded him repeatedly...dancing around on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet.

"I heard you crooks were strong...but you're no match for my Cougar Speed!" quipped Maria as she continued to evade him...as he smashed several shelves and display cases to get to her. As he swung wildly with his left fist...the Lusty Luchadora...ducked under it...and countered with a solid right uppercut to the jaw...which sent him crashing into some more shelves...smashing the bottles of liquor that were on them. The first thug tried to run with the bag of money they had taken from the cash register...but Maria flexed her large brown thighs...leapt through the air...planting the balls of her erotic bare brown feet in the middle of his back sending him flying over the counter...where the register was located.

Turning around...the Buxom Masked Mexicana...raised her muscular brown arms...and spread her long muscular brown legs in a fighting stance...as the other two thugs...came charging at her again. "You crooks don't know when to quit!" quipped Cougar Woman as she used her super feline agility to evade the wild punches and kicks of the two thugs...often blocking their blows with the gold bracelets which adorned her wrists...as well as her muscular brown arms. "You crooks are clearly on some kind of drug...that's making you extra strong....but not strong enough" said Maria...as she switched from defence to offence. In the midst of the excitement...the old shopkeeper dashed out of the front door of the store.

Grabbing the left wrist of the second thug... rising on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...her huge firm brown breasts bunching together under her flimsy beige bra...the Lusty Luchadora...lifted him off his feet...sent him flying across the inside of the store...and he crashed into a nearby fridge. Cougar Woman then turned her attention to the second thug...somersaulting towards him...forcing him to retreat....not knowing what to expect. Distracted by her beige-G-string ...the second thug left himself open...and Maria planted the ball of her erotic left bare brown foot...in the middle of his face...sending him sprawling along the floor. He got up...only to be sent back down by a right hand karate chop from the Lusty Luchadora to the back of his neck.

"I gave you crooks the chance to surrender...but you had to do it the hard way...Now that you realise there's nothing you can do to stop me...I want you to tell me who's giving you the drug that's making you extra strong?....Who is ordering you and other crooks like you to commit crimes in Tijuana?...I want to know where to find them...so I can bring them to justice too...and you can share a prison cell with them!" declared Cougar Woman as she stood triumphant...believing the battle to be over...as she watched the second and third masked thugs...lying motionless on the floor in different parts of the store. However the first thug was not about to give up so easily...as he got up from behind the cash register...and rushed towards the Mexicana Marvel...whose back was to him.

Hearing the sounds of his shoes smashing the broken glass from the destroyed liquor bottles on the floor...Maria clenched her fists...and tensed her voluptuous and muscular brown body...as she prepared to take out the first thug...leave them for the police to arrest...and then get home in time to make her curfew. "You crooks just don't learn...There's nothing you can do to..." quipped Cougar Woman as she waited until he was close enough...and then whirled around...launching her clenched right fist at the first thug as he closed the gap on her.

However as she turned to face him...the Lusty Luchadora's brown eyes widened in the slits of her thin beige mask...which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...as he side-stepped her...causing her right fist to sail past his head...while he swung his right arm towards her...his right hand holding a black bottle....which was aimed right towards her huge firm brown bust. "Eh??" was all Cougar Woman could say...unable to protect her awesome brown mounds in time...as the bottle smashed into several pieces...thoroughly bathing her chest...with its liquid contents.. "OHHHHHH" cried Maria...in surprise...staggering backwards on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...looking at her drenched huge brown bust...in both surprise and anger.

"You're going to pay for that!...I am going...to " quipped the Mexicana Marvel...enraged by what the first thug had done...as she flexed the muscles of her voluptuous brown body...as she advanced towards the first thug. However...before she could act...Maria suddenly felt her big puffy brown nipples beginning to harden rapidly under her flimsy strapless beige bra...which barely covered her awesome brown teenage rack...their outlines becoming visible against its fabric...
as she began to experience strange feelings

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...What is happening?...My Cougar Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...becoming...h...hh...hhh...aaaaaaaaaaa...rrr...d...alcohol...on my Cougar Breasts...making
them...drunk...Uuuuuuuuuuh...becoming...dizzy.....Uuuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuh...and...sleepy..." blurted the Lusty Luchadora as she began to sway drunkenly from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...her brown eyes beginning to flutter in the slits of  the thin beige mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face. Emboldened by the untimely admission of the Buxom Masked Mexicana...the first thug attacked. "Not so tough now eh Cougar Bitch?!" he snarled as he dealt Maria a hard slap across her huge firm brown breasts with the open palm of his right hand.

"UUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Cougar Woman staggering backwards on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...her huge firm brown mounds swaying from side to side...her large puffy brown nipples...aroused by the alcohol which bathed her awesome chest...stinging with pain from her opponent's blow. The first thug lunged again...each of his hands grabbing one of Maria's huge firm brown breasts. "AAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH"
cried Cougar Woman in absolute agony...her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs flailing in the air...the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet curled with tension as he literally put the squeeze on each of her massive firm brown breasts.

Obsessed with inflicting pain on the amazing rack of the Lusty Luchadora...the first thug...became oblivious to everything else around him. Despite the great pain being inflicted upon her famous big brown bust...Cougar Woman...heightened feline senses had not been diminished...and she heard the sounds of a police siren getting closer. "AIEEEEEEEEE....MY COUGAR BREASTS...BEING CRUSHED...ALCOHOL MAKING MY COUGAR TITS...SO HARD....FEEL MY COUGAR STRENGTH WANING...WILL BE UNCONSCIOUS IN SECONDS...CANNOT BE ARRESTED...BY THE POLICE...UNMASKED...HAVE TO ACT...NOW" resolved Maria...as she mustered her rapidly depleting strength.

The first thug was taken by surprise...as the Mexicana Marvel...dealt him simultaneous left and right karate chops on either side of his head...forcing him to release his hold on her massive chest. Landing on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...Maria beat a strategic retreat out of the trashed liquor store...leapt on to a nearby rooftop...and disappeared out of sight. "It's the cops!...Let's go!" said the second thug to the first thug...who stood rooted to the spot...and the third thug...now getting up from the beating he got from the Lusty Luchadora. "Yeah...The boss'll want to hear bout this" reluctantly agreed the first thug...as he and the second thug...helped the third thug...as they too fled the scene...smarting from their injuries.

As she moved across the rooftops of buildings within her home district...Cougar Woman was finding the movements of her voluptuous and muscular brown body becoming increasingly sluggisht...with each step made by her erotic bare brown feet. "Uuuuuuuuuh...My Cougar Breasts...hurt...My Cougar Tits...feel...so hard...alcohol...drugging them...Uuuuuuuuh...got to...Uuuuuh...get...Uuuuuuuh... home...Uuuuuuuuuh" groaned Maria as she continued to run...and leap from one rooftop to another...as her soaked flimsy strapless beige bra...started to slip...exposing more of her..large puffy brown nipples...and wide thick brown areolas...as the sun began to set...and darkness literally began to surround her.

As she leapt through the air...the Lusty Luchadora barely managed to land on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...on another rooftop. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...My Cougar Tits...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...They are...getting...so...ha...haa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaard....pain...alcohol...making...my Cougar Breasts...so heavy...getting
...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...and...and...tired....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...am...so....tired...Cougar Strength fading...cannot...make it...home...urge...to become unconscious...getting so strong..." moaned Maria as she struggled to stay on her erotic bare feet...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her thin beige mask...
as she tried to shake off the fatigue building rapidly within every muscle and sinew of her voluptuous brown body. Then she realised where she was.

"Juan....His house...not far from here...have to get there...My...only hope...." moaned Cougar Woman...as she changed her direction...using her rapidly diminishing Cougar Strength to take her to her new destination. Her head reeling with dizziness...her vision blurring...the Lusty Luchadora spotted Juan's house...and saw that his bedroom window was open....as she swayed drunkenly from side to side...as she struggled to leap from one rooftop to another...as she got closer and closer to Juan's house.  Flexing her large brown thighs one more time...Cougar Woman leapt from the rooftop she was on...somersaulted through the air...and landed inside of Juan's bedroom...on the balls of her erotic bare feet.

At this stage...her long muscular brown legs turned to water below her wide curvy waist...the effects of the alcohol and the painful blows she had taken to her awesome brown bust...finally taking their toll on her. The Mexicana Marvel...dropped to her knees...before falling on her back to the floor of her best friend's bedroom...her muscular brown arms extended on either side of her curvy upper body...her long muscular brown legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist. Her huge firm brown breasts...strained up and down below her flimsy strapless beige bra...soaked in alcohol...slipping down further...exposing more of her large puffy brown nipples...hard...erect...and bullet shaped...from the alcohol. "Juan...Help...Me....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Cougar Woman...unable to resist her fatigue any longer...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her thin beige mask...as she succumbed to unconsciousness on the bedroom floor.

To be continued

Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:52 am