Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:28 am

Black Panther in Family Secrets 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Black Panther in Family Secrets 3
Black Panther in Family Secrets 3

Wakanda City. Wakanda
Central Africa
7 pm

Try as he might....Police officer LUCAS WILLIAMS could not get two women off his mind as he went through another routine patrol through the streets of the Wakandan capital. On the one hand was T'CHALLA...the Crown Princess of Wakanda...beautiful...elegant...and sophisticated. Lucas remembered receiving the call from the Royal Palace days earlier...telling him that KING T'CHAKA...wanted to thank him for saving his daughter's life by arranging her to go on a date with him. Lucas originally had his reservations that a princess would want to go on a date with an ordinary beat cop like himself. Though their evening started out a bit awkward...Lucas got the feeling that T'Challa was enjoying herself and his company.

He remembered they came close to kissing...before they were interrupted by T'Challa's cousin KONO...who was no the run from some criminals. She disappeared but a woman he was attracted to...the sexy and strong Champion of Wakanda...the BLACK PANTHER appeared...to save him and Kono from the criminals and order him to take Kono to a safe house. Lucas thought about how the Wakandan Wonder later came to his apartment and the two of them became intimate...making him wonder whether the Black Panther was as attracted to him as he was to her. His thoughts were interrupted by the voice of his partner...PIERRE WEBO...sitting beside him in the right passenger side of the moving squad car.

"Let it go Lucas...She's not interested" said Pierre. "What?...Who are you talking about?" asked Lucas...trying to cover. "Not going to work man...I've been your partner for the last ten years but we've been friends since high school...I know when you got a woman on your mind...but I've never seen you fall so hard for two women you can't get" replied Pierre. "I don't know what you're talking about Pierre" said Lucas as he turned the car on to another street in the city...trying to change the subject. "You know exactly what I'm talking about pal...You're hooked on Princess T'Challa and the Black Panther...two women way out of your league" replied Pierre.

Lucas was about to answer when a call came across their car's scanner. "Any available units...Respond to a break in at the Geological Institute." Lucas realised this was the place where Kono worked. Switching on the siren...he turned the wheel hard...causing the police car to turn abruptly...and then he mashed the gas as they sped in the direction of the Institute. As Pierre responded to the police dispatcher...Lucas felt his dick harden between his thighs as he wondered if the Black Panther was aware of this situation and he hoped she was...so that he would see her again.

However as Lucas and Pierre sped towards the Geological Institute...the Wakandan Wonder was aware of absolutely nothing...as she was carried out of the building by GUSTAV VAN DER CAMP... slung over his right shoulder in a reverse fireman's carry...her muscular arms dangling limp...her eyes tightly closed in the slits of her black hood mask...a pair of large erect outlines poking through the fabric of her thin tight black bodysuit...in the vicinity of her immense firm bust...indicating that she was in a state of total unconsciousness.

As he exited the Institute...a white van pulled up in front. His wife and partner LYDIA got out...smiling at the sight of her husband carrying the unconscious Black Panther. "The black bitch has fallen into our trap...Get her inside the van" said Lydia. Just at that moment...Lucas and Pierre arrived on the scene.

Getting out of the police car...Lucas was shocked by the sight of the unconscious Black Panther as the prisoner of two criminals. "Stop!...Police!" yelled Lucas as he rushed towards them...drawing his pistol. He did not get far...as three thugs...armed with Uzis...emerged from the building and opened fire. As Lucas and Pierre...dove behind their squad car for cover...and returned fire...Gustav got into the van with Lydia...and the van sped off immediately. In the back of the moving van...the Van Der Camps went to work immediately on the buxom Champion of Wakanda.

Laying her on a stretcher before his wife...Gustav...began to strip the Black Panther of her thin tight black bodysuit...exposing her voluptuous and muscular ebony body...but leaving her black hood mask on. He bound her wrists on either side of her curvy upper body to the stretcher...then spread her long muscular ebony legs slightly apart...binding her ankles to the lower part of her stretcher.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Where?...Uuuuuuuuuuh...What?....Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who?" sighed T'Challa...Princess of Wakanda...rolling her head from side to side as she slowly regained consciousness. Wanting to maintain the upper hand over the weakened Wakandan Wonder...Lydia coated the bristles of two electric toothbrushes...with a clear gel from a white plastic tube. Following the lead of his wife and partner...Gustav...poured some chloroform from a dark brown bottle into a thick cotton pad as a precaution.

They took up positions...to the left and right of the captured Black Panther. Gustav grinned as he watched Lydia switch on the electric toothbrushes...and slowly lower them towards the summits of the captured heroine's naked immense firm ebony bust as it heaved up and down before them...unaware of what was about to happen.

The spinning bristles made contact with T'Challa's big puffy black nipples and wide thick black areolas...and their effect was immediate. "UUUUUUUH...MY LARGE WAKANDAN NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING BRUSHED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH"
groaned the Black Panther...as her voluptuous and muscular ebony body thrashed wildly atop the stretched...her fists clenched...the sexy toes of her erotic bare ebony feet curled with tension...as Lydia worked the spinning brushes over her vulnerable virgin nipples and areolas.

As T'Challa writhed furiously to get free...as Lydia glided the spinning brushes of the electric toothbrushes over her vulnerable large puffy black nipples and wide thick black areolas...Gustav backed up his wife by positioning a lamp directly over T'Challa's face. He switched it on...activating a bright white strobe light...which blinked rapidly into her face...while keeping the chloroform-soaked cotton pad ready. Wearing protective sunglasses over their eyes...Lydia and Gustav ensured that they were not affected by the rapid white flashes from the strobe light...within the confines of the moving van.

"You cannot escape Black Panther...Feel the bristles as they brush your big beautiful black nipples...Think about a man...a man you desire...You want his hands on your huge black breasts...his fingers to touch your big nipples...to bring you incredible pleasure..." said Lydia as she kept moving the electric toothbrushes over the sexy summits of the Wakandan Wonder's naked immense firm ebony bust. "NO...UUUUUUUUUNH...MUST GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MUST NOT SUBMIT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH ...WILL BRING YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...TO JUSTICE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" cried Princess T'Challa as she intensified her struggles...rolling her head from side to side...trying not to stare directly into the light...as the van continued on its journey through the streets of Wakanda City.

Lydia and Gustav were fascinated by the intensity of the Wakandan Wonder's struggles as she writhed furiously atop the stretcher...the muscles of her voluptuous ebony body accentuated...as she tried to break free of her bonds...while trying to move her naked heaving immense ebony breasts away from the spinning bristles of Lydia's electric toothbrushes which were erotically assaulting her in her large puffy black nipples and wide thick black areolas....shaking her head from side to side...trying not look directly into the white flashing strobe light. "UUUUUUUUUNH...I WILL GET FREE...AND YOU WILL SUFFER MY WRATH" declared the Black Panther.

Becoming annoyed with the heroine's protests...Lydia nodded to her husband. Gustav responded by clamping the thick cotton pad he was holding in his left hand...over the part of T'Challa's black hood mask...where he correctly deduced that her nose and mouth were. As he did so...T'Challa's brown eyes widened with alarm in the slits of her black hood mask...as her rapid exertions for--d her to inhale a familiar aroma emanating from the damp fibres of the thick cotton pad.
"HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" cried the Black Panther...thrashing frantically atop the stretcher...her fists clenched...the sexy toes of her erotic bare ebony feet curled with tension..as she inhaledmov the all too familiar aroma of chloroform into her lungs.

Lydia grinned as she continued to apply the spinning bristles of her electric toothbrushes over the large puffy black nipples and wide thick black areolas...which capped the summits of the naked immense firm ebony bust of the Wakandan Wonder...making them gleam with an increasingly hazy aura...from the special paste which she had put on the bristles...as they became erect and bullet shaped within a matter of seconds. The sensation of the spinning bristles covering every inch of her large puffy black nipples and wide thick black areolas... applying a powerful drug to their tender flesh...and the inhalation of copious amounts of chloroform from the pad Gustav was pressing over her nose and mouth...took the fight out of T'Challa...Princess of Wakanda...the Black Panther.

"Hhhhhhhhhh...Hhhhhhhhhh...Hhhhhhhhhhhhh" protested T'Challa into the thick fibres of the cotton pad...as her eyelids became heavier and heavier in the slits of her black hood mask...the struggles of her naked voluptuous and muscular ebony body becoming slower and slower atop the stretcher...until she lay flat on her back...her fists unclenching...and clear spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic bare ebony feet...as her head stopped rolling from side to side...as she now looked directly into the white flashing strobe light positioned over her head. Lydia and Gustav smiled...knowing that the Black Panther was now ready for phase two of their operation.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...am...I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My large...Wakandan Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...are...so...haaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuh
...feel weak...feel sleepy...so...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" admitted the Wakandan Wonder as she stared directly into the strobe light...as Lydia continued to brush her large puffy black nipples and wide thick black areolas with her electric toothbrushes...the rotating bristles administering truth serum to the sexy summits of her naked immense ebony breasts...which rose and fell slower and slower...with each deep relaxed breath that she took..as she fought a losing battle to keep her brown eyes open in the slits of her black hood mask.

"Do not resist Black Panther...Think of a man you desire...Think of his hands on your big breasts...his fingers playing with your large nipples...bringing you pleasure beyond your wildest dreams" said Lydia as she kept moving the spinning bristles of her electric toothbrushes over the large puffy black nipples of the helpless heroine...keeping them hard...erect...and bullet shaped. As she stared sleepily into the flashing white strobe light...all T'Challa could think about was Lucas fondling her naked immense ebony bust.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...must think about him...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...His hands...warm and strong... must have them...Uuuuuuuuuh...on my huge Wakandan Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...his fingers stroking...my large Wakandan Nipples...making them...so...haaaaard...I am becoming weak...and tired...so tired..." blurted the Black Panther as she remembered the night she spent at the handsome young police officer's apartment. "This man you desire...What is his name?" asked Lydia as she kept on brushing the hard and erect large puffy black nipples of the Wakandan Wonder. As she continued to look into the light... T'Challa saw Lucas' handsome face looking directly at her.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuh...will not...Uuuuuuuuuh...Tell you...Uuuuuuuuuuh...must...resist...Uuuuuuuuuuh...must...get free...must..." blurted T'Challa as she struggled desperately to suppress the erotic images of herself and Lucas flooding her mind...as the spinning bristles of the electric toothbrushes kept brushing her large puffy hard and erect black nipples and wide black areolas...keeping them bullet shaped...massaging truth serum into them...and the hypnotic effects of the white flashing strobe light that was being directed right into her face. Lydia nodded to her husband...that the Black Panther was being stubborn. Gustav grinned as he clamped the thick cotton pad over the part of T'Challa's black hood mask...where her nose and mouth were located.

"HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" screamed the Wakandan Wonder into the thick fibres of the pad...as she was for--d to inhale more chloroform. T'Challa's head reeled with dizziness...as the sensation of the electric toothbrushes brushing the sexy summits of her naked immense ebony breasts increased one thousand times...forcing her to remember the night she spent in bed with Lucas at his apartment. She remembered his strong warm hands cupping her enormous ebony breasts...his fingers teasing her large puffy black nipples into attention...then probing her...deep inside of her throbbing cunt...bringing her great pleasure that she never wanted to end.

"Hhhhhhhhhh...Hhhhhhhhhhh...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" pleaded Black Panther into the thick cotton pad which Gustav was pressing hard over her nose and mouth...through the fabric of her black hood mask...her eyelids getting heavier and heavier...as she began to succumb to potent power of the chloroform soaked into the pad...and inched towards unconsciousness. Lydia nodded to her husband...both of them knowing that the Wakandan Wonder could not give them the information they needed if they knocked her out. Gustav removed the pad...as his wife continued to brush T'Challa's large puffy hard and erect black nipples and wide thick black areolas...massaging truth serum deeper and deeper into them.

Dazed and disoriented from the effects of the chloroform...aroused by the relentless brushing of the sexy summits of her naked immense ebony bust...Black Panther's voluptuous and muscular ebony body went limp atop the stretcher she was bound to...her head rolling slowly from side to side...as her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her black hood mask...stared directly into the white flashing strobe light. "Black Panther....Can you hear me?" asked Lydia rhetorically as she kept brushing the famous nipples and areolas of the Wakandan Wonder. "Yes" replied T'Challa. "Are you ready to cooperate?" asked Lydia rhetorically.
"Yes" replied Black Panther in a sleepy voice...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her black hood mask...erotic thoughts of Lucas clouding her mind.

"If you fail to answer truthfully...We shall harm your police officer boyfriend...Do you understand?" asked Lydia rhetorically. "Yes...I must...obey" sighed Black Panther as she stared with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her black hood mask directly into the white flashing strobe light shining directly into her face...as Lydia Van Der Camp brushed more truth serum into T'Challa's large puffy hard and erect black nipples and wide thick black areolas which now gleamed liked diamonds. Her head reeling from the effects of the chloroform...the truth serum which was being massaged deep into the sexy summits of her naked immense ebony bust...
and her own erotic fantasies for Lucas.

"Now tell us...where is Prince Kono being hidden" instructed Lydia as the spinning bristles of her electric toothbrushes tickled the hardened tips of the Wakandan Wonder's large puffy hard and erect black nipples. "Safe house...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...disguised as...Uuuuuuuuh...a warehouse...in...the Industrial district...in Wakanda City...owned by holding company...for...the Royal Family...Warehouse 11...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" confessed the sleepy Black Panther...wide spaces visible between the sexy toes of her erotic bare ebony feet...as her nipples and areolas were brushed. Lydia and Gustav also noticed a hard camel toe forming between T'Challa's large ebony thighs...the neatly trimmed patch of curly black pubic hair...becoming damp...telling them that she was becoming aroused.

"Who else knows that Prince Kono is there?...What is the security at the safe house?" asked Lydia as she continued to brush the sexy summits of the Wakandan Wonder's naked immense ebony bust. The helpless heroine had no choice but to continue to look into the white flashing strobe light...as the continued stimulation of her large puffy hard and erect black nipples...and the simultaneous administration of truth serum to them...reinforced the erotic thoughts of Lucas playing out inside of her head. "Uuuuuuuuh...No one...Uuuuuuuuuh...except...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Lucas...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...myself...Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh"
confessed T'Challa...who was absolutely helpless before the Van Der Camps.

"Uuuuuuuh...Who...are you?...Why are you...after Kono?" demanded Black Panther...as she tugged at the restraints which were binding her strong ebony hands and her erotic bare ebony feet to the stretcher she was lying upon in the back of the moving van...as she struggled to clear her head...regain her Panther Strength...get free...and turn the tables of her captors. Lydia nodded to Gustav...who reapplied the chloroform soaked cotton pad over the part of the Wakandan Wonder's black hood mask...where her nose and mouth were located. "HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" complained Black Panther as the chloroformed tamed her savage spirit again

Lydia nodded to Gustav...who removed the pad...while she continued to brush T'Challa's virgin large puffy black nipples and wide thick black areolas with her electric toothbrushes...keeping them hard...erect...and bullet shaped. "I will ask the questions Black Panther...Do you understand?" asked Lydia rhetorically.
"Yes" agreed the sleepy Black Panther...as she allowed the combined effect of the truth serum...the erotic arousal of her large Wakandan Nipples...the chloroform and the flashing white strobe light to hypnotise her.

"You possess superhuman strength...and fighting abilities...yet...you succumb easily when your big breasts are touched by men...Explain" instructed Lydia as she continued to brush T'Challa's large puffy black nipples with the electric toothbrushes...brushing the truth serum paste deeper into her tender black nipple and areola flesh...keeping the Wakandan Wonder's virgin nipples hard erect and bullet shaped. "Uuuuuuuuuh...I have been chosen since birth...to be...the Black Panther...I have trained...conditioned my body...to wear the sacred Panther Garb...but...I...must be pure of mind...and body...to be granted the powers of the Black Panther..." confessed T'Challa as she continued to stare sleepily into the flashing white strobe light.

"Then you are weakened by sex?" asked Lydia rhetorically. "Yes" replied Black Panther. "What is the source of your strength?" asked Lydia. "My great Wakandan Breasts...are repositories...of my Panther Strength...but...if my large Wakandan Nipples...are aroused...through...pain...or pleasure...I can be defeated...by my enemies...When my large Wakandan Nipples...are made hard...when men...or women touch them...I must...tell the truth" confessed Black Panther...as she fought desperately to keep her brown eyes open in the slits of her black hood mask...as erotic thoughts of Lucas filled her mind. "The police officer...the one you slept with two days ago...Is he...your lover?" asked Lydia.

"N...N...No" replied Black Panther as the spinning bristles caressing her large puffy hard and erect gleaming black nipples and wide black areolas...made her imagine that Lucas was playing with them. "But you care for this man?" asked Lydia. "Yes...but..." replied the Wakandan Wonder. "But what?" asked Lydia...brushing T'Challa in her drugged large puffy black hard and erect nipples to force her to speak. "Uuuuuuuh...I cannot tell him...Uuuuuuuh...Who I really am...Uuuuuuuuuh...My identity...must remain...secret...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Black Panther. "There are no secrets between us Black Panther
...You will tell me who you really are" demanded Lydia.

"N...No...will not tell you...must get free" groaned T'Challa...as she started to writhe her voluptuous and muscular ebony body atop the stretcher again. "You're going nowhere black bitch!!" snarled Gustav as he clamped the cotton pad back over the part of the heroine'so black hood mask... where her nose and mouth were located.
"Hhhhhhhh...Hhhhhhh...Hhhhhhh...Hhhhhhh" moaned Black Panther...shaking her head from side to side...as if trying to deny what was happening. "No...not more chloroform...my large Wakandan Nipples...are so hard...drugged...cannot stop thinking...about..having sex...with Lucas...chloroform is too strong...becoming tired...want to fall asleep..." thought T'Challa...as the movements of her voluptuous and muscular ebony body began to slow again.

Lydia nodded to Gustav. He removed the chloroform pad...and with both hands started to roll T'Challa's black hood mask...from the front of her neck up. "No!!...I must not be unmasked!!...No!!...No!!...No!!" cried the Black Panther...shaking her head violently from side to side...as she began to struggle against. Gustav was about to use the chloroform on the Wakandan Wonder again...but his wide had another idea. With T'Challa's large puffy black nipples hard...erect...and drugged with truth serum...from the bristles of her spinning electric toothbrushes...Lydia...lowered these brushes between the Black Panther'so wide open large ebony thighs.

"No!!...Oh no...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh "moaned the Black Panther...as the spinning bristles of the electric toothbrushes...brushed up and down the lips of her shiny wet ebony clitoris. "Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh ...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned T'Challa...as she felt the pressure isnide of her virgin cunt begin to rise steadily. "You cannot resist Black Panther!...Lucas is fondling your cunt...You want him inside of you...You must submit and allow yourself to be unmasked by him.

"Yes..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...want Lucas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to probe...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my Wakandan Cunt...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...want to cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...cannot...resist...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...moaned Black Panther...as Gustav rolled her black hood mask even further...revealing her glossy plum lips...and the lower part of her nose. However before he could roll up her mask any further...the sound of approaching police sirens was heard. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Lucas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Help...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Black Panther as the pressure inside of her throbbing cunt continued to build. Feeling weak...dizzy...sleepy and aroused...T'Challa wished her secret boyfriend...would be there to save her.

Just at that moment...a police siren was heard. This was confirmed by the Cyclops agent driving the van. "It's those cops from the Institute!...They must have gotten past our men...I'm picking up more activity on the police radio...more police units will soon be upon us!" said the agent. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Lucas...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Help...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must hold on...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Black Panther...fighting desperately to suppress the urge to cum. "We have want we want from this black bitch!...Chloroform her and then give her to those cops!" ordered Lydia as she immediately stopped her erotic torture of T'Challa's naked immense ebony bust...and her throbbing wet ebony cunt.

Gustav swiftly clamped the cotton pad over T'Challa's now exposed nose and mouth. "HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
moaned Black Panther...her brown eyes rolling up behind the white slits of her black hood mask...as her voluptuous and muscular ebony body went limp on the stretcher. Unaware of what was happening inside of the moving van...Lucas mashed the accelerator...closing the gap between the squad car and the van. Next to him in the squad car...his partner and friend Pierre Webo.. did not know what to make of Lucas' actions...who acted as if he was possessed by a demon. Looking ahead...Pierre was shocked to see the rear doors of the van open...then see a woman's body...and a flimsy black garb tossed out of the rear of the moving van...directly at them.

"Look out!!" he yelled. Lucas saw the same thing as Pierre did. Her voluptuous and muscular ebony body exposed...with the exception of her black hood mask...the Black Panther was discarded by her captors like garbage...along with the rest of her costume. He mashed the brakes...bringing the squad car to a halt...using the hood of the police vehicle to catch the Wakandan Wonder...who landed on it with a great thud...as the van sped off. Lucas was out of the squad car in a flash...with Pierre close behind...as they turned their attention to the virtually naked woman lying spread-eagled on her back before them on the hood of their car. Her muscular ebony arms flung past her head...her smooth shaven armpits on display...as were her naked immense ebony bust...the hard ebony camel toe between her large ebony thighs... her erotic bare ebony feet...resting on their smooth heels and pointing in opposite directions...clear spaces visible.

"My God!...The Black Panther!" gasped Pierre...saying the obvious...as he stared at the exposed voluptuous and muscular ebony body of the unconscious Heroine of Wakanda as she lay sprawled out on the hood of the squad car. Lucas said nothing...a plethora of emotions going through his mind at that moment. Anger...concern...
sadness...fear...as he gazed upon the motionless form of the second woman he was secretly in love with. However he could not let Pierre know this. "They're getting away...
We got to get after them" said Lucas. "Not so fast partner...the hero lady's hurt...those crooks must've worked her over real good to knock her out...strip her and dump her like this. He watched Pierre watching the Wakandan Wonder's naked immense ebony bust...heaving up and down with effort...her large puffy black nipples shiny hard and erect at the summits of her massive ebony mounds.

He then saw Pierre look at the Black Panther's hood mask...which was partially rolled up...exposing he parted glossy plum lips and the lower part of her nose. "Looks like she's having trouble breathing...with her mask on...taking it off should help...Let's see who the Black Panther really is..." said Pierre as his left hand reached for the face of the unconscious Wakandan Wonder...determined to complete what the Van Der Camps were unable to do...before they caught up with them.

Remembering the night he had sex with Black Panther...and how he respected her privacy...that he did not unmask her while she was asleep...Lucas knew he could not let her be unmasked now...even by his friend and partner. He made his decision and acted. "Uhhh!!" groaned Pierre...as Lucas hit him in the back of the head with his baton. As Pierre hit the street and passed out...Lucas lifted the unconscious Black Panther off the hood of the squad car...placed her in the back seat...got behind the wheel and sped off as fast as he could.

Industrial district
Wakanda City, Wakanda
10 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned the Black Panther...announcing that she was regaining consciousness. Princess T'Challa felt a lingering soreness in her naked immense ebony bust...and between her large ebony thighs...as her brown eyes began to flutter in the slits of her black hood mask which covered her head. Her mind remembered the fight at the Geological Institute...then everything getting blurry as she felt her large puffy black Wakandan Nipples being drugged and aroused in a matter of seconds...a flashing white light...pain...and pleasure in her huge ebony Wakandan Breasts...and in her virgin Wakandan Cunt...which kept her helpless...and then darkness.

As her vision cleared...T'Challa became aware of a soft but firm surface that her voluptuous and muscular ebony body was lying on top of...as her long muscular ebony legs glided back and forth below her wide curvy waist. The sensation of cool air against her body...told her she was naked. As her large puffy black Wakandan Nipples became soft and relaxed...and she felt her Panther Strength returning...T'Challa also became aware that she was not alone. "Black Panther...Are you all right?" a familiar male voice asked. "Lucas?" sighed the Wakandan Wonder...as she turned her head in the direction of the voice.

As her vision cleared...Black Panther saw the handsome face of Lucas Williams...clad in his police officer's uniform...seated in a chair at her bedside. Placing the palm of her right hand on the bed...T'Challa lifted herself up...resting on her right elbow...while her left hand reached for her head. She was relieved that her black hood mask was in place...even though the rest of her black bodysuit was draped on a nearby chair. ""Where?...What?" sighed Black Panther as she rubbed the back of her head. "You're at the safe house...Kono's in the other room..." explained Lucas.

He watched as the Wakandan Wonder placed the palms of both her hands on the bed...swivelled on her tight round ebony ass...extended her long muscular ebony legs in the air...and assumed a sitting position in front of the handsome policeman. "Why have you brought me here?...I demand an explanation!" said the Black Panther. Her tone of voice angered Lucas and he responded. "You can start by showing some gratitude hero lady!...I just saved your life...and I might have ended my career as a cop by knocking out my partner to bring you here!...I don't need to take this from you!" snapped Lucas as he jumped to his feet and turned his back to her.

T'Challa was about to snap back at him...but as the memories of what transpired at the Institute...and before she was knocked out came back to her...she realised she could not deny the truth in Lucas' words. "You are right Lucas...I...I am sorry..." apologised Black Panther as she got to her erotic bare ebony feet...and placed her hands on his broad shoulders. Lucas turned around and took T'Challa's hands in his own. "I shouldn't have lost my temper..." began but T'Challa placed her right index finger on his lips to silence him.

"No Lucas...You have nothing to apologise for...I am grateful that you came to my rescue...and that you did not remove my mask when I was unconscious..." replied T'Challa as she looked into his eyes...and began to feel warm sensations in her naked immense ebony bust and between her large ebony thighs...as she stood before the handsome police officer. "I respect you Black Panther...You can trust me" said Lucas...and T'Challa could sense the truth in his words. "Yes...I am beginning to realise this" said Black Panther. "Do you remember what happened?" asked Lucas...returning to the situation at hand.

"I sensed an alarm at the Geological Institute...I went there...I fought a criminal who was stealing documents from Prince Kono's office...but he was prepared...with some kind of gas...which disoriented and aroused me...long enough for him to render me unconscious and take me captive" explained the Wakandan Wonder. "I don't understand" said Lucas. "I have never been defeated in combat until my recent mission to Louisiana...where I faced cunning opponents...who discovered that I must be pure of mind and body...to wield my Panther Strength...when by huge Wakandan Breasts are aroused...my large Wakandan Nipples made hard...I become weak...tired...and yearn to be defeated..." explained T'Challa as she revealed her weakness to the handsome police officer.

"At my apartment...when I fondled your breasts...and fingered your cunt..." said Lucas. "That can weaken me...make me helpless before my enemies...They know my weakness now...and undoubtedly will devise fiendish ways to exploit my weakness so as to defeat me...prevent me from carrying out my mission to protect Wakanda and its people from evil" said T'Challa. "So the attack on the Institute was a trap...to capture you?" asked Lucas rhetorically. "Yes...I am coming to the same conclusion...before you rescued me...I was being interrogated...I do not remember what I told my captors...but I do remember...thinking about you" replied Black Panther. "Me??" gasped Lucas in surprise.

"Yes...you Lucas" replied Black Panther as she let go of his hands. "I have encountered many men...bad men...who wish to abuse me in the erogenous parts of my body...
but...when I was with you...the feeling was...different...I felt...helpless...weak...but...I also felt safe...when you touched me...I could sense it was not out of lust...or hate... it was gentle...tender...you respected me...as a woman...and as a super heroine...as well...when you did not unmask me...after I fell asleep....I am sorry I tricked you the following morning...that I left you the way I did" apologised T'Challa. "That's okay Black Panther..." replied Lucas. T'Challa looked at him...and saw that his eyes were staring at her naked immense ebony bust...and it aroused her.

"Enjoying the view officer?" she asked rhetorically. "Uh...No...I mean...Yes" replied Lucas...feeling a bit embarrassed. "Do you want to touch my huge Wakandan Breasts?...Play with my large Wakandan Nipples?" teased Black Panther. "Not if you don't want me to" said Lucas. "Oh...Now you are embarrassing me Lucas...Touch them if you wish...I shall not fight you" replied Princess T'Challa...as she assumed her heroic pose in front of the policeman. She stood with her hands balled into fists..resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her long muscular ebony legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare ebony feet resting flat on the floor...and her naked immense ebony bust pushed towards him.

Lucas gently placed his hands under each of her massive ebony mounds...and slowly began to run his thumbs in a clockwise direction...against the tips of the Wakandan Wonder's large puffy black nipples. "Oooooooh....That...feels...good...Please...continue" said Black Panther. Lucas obliged...moving his thumbs on to her wide thick black areolas...and gently stroking them...also in a clockwise direction. "Oooooooooooh...Ahhhhhhhhhhh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned T'Challa with pleasure...as she maintained her heroic pose in front of the handsome police officer...as he continued to caress the sexy summits of her naked immense ebony bust. "Like that Black Panther?" asked Lucas...enjoying the feel of her tender black nipple and areola flesh against the tips of his thumbs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Never felt...so aroused...and yet...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so relaxed....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...your fingers...hypnotising...my large Wakandan Nipples" admitted the Black Panther...as she revelled in these new erotic sensations. Lucas saw her large puffy black nipples responding to his touch becoming semi-hard and semi-erect...as he gently stroked them...taking care not to fully arouse her. The police officer also saw her eyelids becoming heavy in the slits of her black hood mask...telling him that she was becoming drowsy. "Tired...becoming...so tired" confessed T'Challa...enjoying the pleasure Lucas was giving her...as she stood in heroic pose before her. "Do you...wish...to unmask me?" she asked.

"Do you want me to?" asked Lucas...feeling his member stiffening under his pants. "Uuuuuuuuuh...if you keep this up...I will...Uuuuuuuuuuh...soon fall asleep" sighed Black Panther. "You need your rest hero lady" said Lucas as he continued to stroke her wide thick black areolas. "Uuuuuuuuh...but not yet...first you must...take off...my mask...
Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed T'Challa as she wrapped her muscular ebony arms around Lucas's neck...pulling him closer to her...allowing him to continue to caress her naked immense ebony bust...while rubbing his member against her inner right thigh. "Yes...I'll do it...I'll unmask you" said Lucas as he raised his hands to her head...and slowly began to roll up her black hood mask...revealing the lower part of her nose and her glossy plum lips.

They inched closer to one another...their lips yearning for the taste of each other. However before they could make that connection...an explosion was heard. "What was that?!" yelled Lucas. The explosion was followed by sounds of automatic gunfire...and Prince Kono yelling..."Help!!...Help!!" Black Panther immediately snapped out of her romantic daze...released her hold on Lucas...and rolled down her mask. "Kono is in danger!...We are under attack!" said T'Challa. "Stay here Black Panther...I'll handle this!" said Lucas as he drew his pistol. "No Lucas!...We shall handle this!" declared the Wakandan Wonder as she sprinted past him...wearing only her black hood mask. Lucas ran out of the room after her.

Wearing only her black hood mask...her immense firm ebony breasts swaying sexily from side to side...her muscular ebony arms moving in tandem with her long muscular ebony legs...the Black Panther boldly and bravely charged into action . She saw that a group of 20 thugs dressed in black combat fatigues and black leather boots...their heads covered in black ski-masks...armed with AK-47 and MP-5 assault rifles...had invaded the safe house. As she tried to figure out how the invaders located the safe house...T'Challa saw two of them dragging her unconscious cousin Kono towards the blown open entrance to the safe house. Without hesitation...she literally sprang into action.

Flexing her large ebony thighs...the Wakandan Wonder...leapt into the air...extended her right long muscular ebony leg...and drove the ball of her tight erotic bare ebony foot into the back of one of the thugs who was dragging Kono...sending him sprawling along the ground. "Let him go!!" cried T'Challa...as she felled the other thug with a left hand chop to the throat. Before Black Panther could tend to her cousin...three more thugs opened fire with their rifles...prompting her t dro take evasive action...somersaulting out of the way of their bullets. Lucas saw them taking shots at his secret girlfriend and drew his pistol. "Police!!" he yelled. Two other thugs who were nearby opened fire with their MP-5 rifles...and the police officer dove for cover...firing back...one of his shots hitting a thug in the chest.

Landing on the balls of her erotic bare feet...the Black Panther saw her secret boyfriend was being threatened and she was filled with rage. Leaping forward again...the Wakandan Wonder pounced on the two thugs...pummelling them into submission with her fists. Leaping through the air...she drove the ball of her erotic left bare ebony foot into the jaw of another thug...then grabbed another thug by his left wrist and hurled him with awesome strength against a nearby wall. Lucas fired his gun again...sending another thug sprawling along the floor...as he moved to back up the Wakandan Wonder. Before he could fire again...a thug jumped him...and his gun went rolling along the floor.

As he grappled with this thug...two more came rushing to aid their comrade...discarding their guns...in favour of blackjacks. However before they could act...Black Panther intervened...delivering the ball of her erotic right bare ebony foot solidly into the gut of one thug...and then causing the other to drop to the floor gasping for air...courtesy of a left hand chop to the throat. "Watch your back Lucas!" quipped Black Panther as she helped the policeman to his feet. "I'd rather watch yours hero lady!" replied Lucas.
"They have Kono!...We must save him!" declared T'Challa as she charged towards more of the thugs. "I'm with you Black Panther!" replied Lucas as he followed her into the fray.

Side by side...the Wakandan Wonder and the brave policeman...engaged the masked thugs in close quarter combat. The muscles of her naked voluptuous ebony body were fully accentuated as Black Panther used her superhuman strength and warrior fighting skills to dispatch six thugs with a combination of punches...kicks...chops and throws. Determined to help his super powered girlfriend...Lucas showed he was equal to the task...firing off a series of punches which took out another four thugs. "Quickly Lucas!...We must get to Kono!...These criminals are trying to delay us!" said T'Challa as she planted the ball of her erotic left ebony bare foot into the groin of a thug...then sent another thug sprawling along the floor with a right fist to the middle f his masked face.

"They won't get away Black Panther!...We'll..." said Lucas...as he floored a thug with a left fist to the jaw. However the brave policeman did not see another thug closing fast on him with a black jack raised in the air. The thug brought his weapon crashing down on the back of Lucas' head. "UHH" groaned Lucas as he fell forward...and collapsed face down to the floor. Hearing his groans...T'Challa turned on the balls of her erotic bare feet...her brown eyes wide with alarm in the slits of her black hood mask as she saw him lying motionless on the floor. "Lucas!!...Fiends!!...If he is hurt...You shall suffer my wrath!!" declared the Black Panther...as she spread her muscular ebony arms...and her long muscular ebony legs...wide open...and tensed the muscles of her naked voluptuous ebony body for action.

However T'Challa's anger and concern for Lucas...distracting her from taking action against the Cyclops thugs. One of them took advantage of her distraction...closing the gap on her...and driving the butt of his AK-47 hard into her exposed six pack abdomen....with the force of a battering ram. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUF" groaned the Black Panther as the force of the blow was enough to knock her off her erotic bare ebony feet...her head bowed between her naked immense ebony cleavage...her muscular eboy arms extended before her...the sexy toes of her erotic bare ebony feet curled and pointed in tension...as she went flying backwards through the air...crashing into some wooden crates nearby.

Breathing heavily as she sought to recover from the hard blow to her toned gut...the Wakandan Wonder got to her erotic bare ebony feet again. Sensing imminent danger...the Black Panther reacted...extending her muscular right ebony arm...her right fist connecting with the jaw of a Cyclops thug...sending him sprawling along the floor. However not fully recovered from the blow to her gut...Black Panther left herself open...allowing another thug to get close...raise his blackjack and strike his intended target. "UUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Black Panther...rising on the balls of her erotic bare ebony feet...her brown eyes rolling up in the slits of her black hood mask...as his blackjack struck her on the summit of her huge left ebony breast...making it shudder...and causing her large left puffy black nipple to become hard.

As her head reeled from this crippling blow to her naked immense ebony bust...six more thugs converged on the Wakandan Wonder...armed with blackjacks. "UUUUUUUNH
...MY HUGE WAKANDAN BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BEING BEATEN....UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH..MY LARGE WAKANDAN NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUNH...BECOMING...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...HARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GETTING TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MUST FIGHT...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned T'Challa as she was relentlessly beaten all about her huge firm ebony breasts by the blackjacks of the Cyclops thugs.

Being aware of her superhuman strength and fighting abilities...following the orders they had been given by the Van Der Camps...the Cyclops thugs were not giving the Wakandan Wonder any chance to recover. Ten of them surrounded her...two dragged the unconscious Prince Kono out of the safe house...four kept their guns trained on the unconscious Lucas...while the remaining four kept guard outside of the safe house. "You heard the black bitch!!...Give to her in the boobs!!" snarled one thug as he whacked the summit of the Wakandan Wonder's huge firm right ebony breast with his blackjack. "UUUUUNH"
groaned Black Panther as her large puffy right black nipple...hardened with each blow...the pain intensifying with her naked immense ebony bust...which was at the mercy of her Cyclops opponents.

Staggering from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare ebony feet...the Black Panther...flailed her muscular ebony arms in the air...as she tried to defend herself from the relentless attacks of the Cyclops thugs...and get away from them. "UUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned T'Challa in pain...as her naked huge ebony breasts...shuddered and swayed...with each blackjack blow that was meted out to them...special attention paid to her their sexy summits...her large puffy black nipples...becoming increasingly sore...as they were beaten into hardness and erectness. Her naked immense ebony breasts became increasingly heavy with each blow...and T'Challa's eyelids became heavier and heavier in the slits of her black hood mask...as dizziness and fatigue set in.

Unable to handle the blows...her long muscular ebony legs gave way below her wide curvy waist as she lost her balance. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Black Panther as she collapsed to the floor on her back...her muscular ebony arms and long muscular ebony legs flailing in the aIr. Four of the thugs pounced on her immediately. "Uuuuuuh!!...Release me!!...Uuuuuuh!!...Release me now!!...Uuuuuuuh!!...or face my wrath!!" declared T'Challa...her voluptuous and muscular ebony body writhing on the floor of the safe house...as her muscular ebony arms and long muscular ebony legs were spread-eagled. "She's still strong!...Take the fight out of her!! yelled one of the thugs who was holding her right ankle...as he and the other three thugs tried to keep the Wakandan Wonder pinned to the floor.

Seeing Lucas lying unconscious nearby enraged Princess T'Challa even more. "You have hurt Lucas!...I will make you pay for..." began the Black Panther. However her speech of defiance was cut short when another thug rammed the butt of his AK-47 into the space between her large open ebony thighs. "UUUUUUUUUUNH...MY WAKANDAN CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GREAT PAIN" blurted Black Panther. "Nail her!" yelled another thug. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" cried T'Challa in agony as six thugs took turns ramming the butts of their AK-47 and MP-5 assault rifles into her virgin cunt. They continued their assault...until the struggles of the Wakandan Wonder began to subside.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Pain...in my huge Wakanand Breasts...in my huge Wakandan Nipples...in my...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Wakandan Cunt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...You know...of my weakness...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who...are you?...What do...you...want...with Kono...if you...hurt him...if you hurt...Lucas...you will...suffer...my wrath...will not...be tamed...will get free...will...stop you...so swears...the Black Panther" groaned T'Challa as she writhed weakly within the grasp of the Cyclops thugs who were pinning her to the floor of the safe house...where she and Lucas had been hiding Kono from them. Her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her black hood mask...as she tried to clear her head of the dizziness caused by the pain in her naked immense ebony bust and in her virgin cunt...the Black Panther tried to give herself time to recover from her injuries...so she could save Lucas and Kono from her unknown enemies.

However the Cyclops thugs had come prepared for the Wakandan Wonder...thanks to the vital information she had given the Van Der Camps during her interrogation which she had no memory of. "You're not going to do anything black bitch!..." said a thug...as another thug approached with a lead box in his hands. "Except cum" added the thug...as he motioned to the thug with the box. He opened the lid...and another thug removed a long green rod...which glowed with a stranger aura. Its effect on the helpless heroine was immediate. "UUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT IS THAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE WAKANDAN BREASTS...BECOMING WEAK...MY LARGE WAKANDAN NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING SO HARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WAKANDAN CUNT...BECOMING WET...NO...KEEP IT AWAY FROM...NO...LUCAS...HELP...ME"
cried T'Challa as she writhed weakly but frantically in the grips of the thugs pinning her to the floor.

The thugs pinned her tighter to the floor as the long green glowing sliver was lowered slowly towards her. "NO...UUUUUUUUH...HAVE NO PANTHER STRENGTH...FEEL SO
HOT...SO HORNY...NO...MUST CLEAR MY HEAD...NO...UUUUUUUUUUH...MUST GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...KEEP IT AWAY FROM ME...KEEP IT AWAY...NO...NO...NO
...NO" pleaded Black Panther to no avail as the green glowing sliver was snugly placed between her naked immense ebony breasts...and on cue...the thugs holding her wrists and ankles...released their hold. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT IS HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I MUST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
PLAY WITH MY OWN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HUGE WAKANDAN BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CANNOT CONTROL MYSELF...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MUST DO IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned T'Challa..as she squeezed her own breasts with all her remaining strength.

Her brown eyes fluttered rapidly in the slits of her black hood mask...as she imagined Lucas' hands on her immense firm ebony breasts...rapidly but tenderly massaging them with authority. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LUCAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT HIS HANDS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY HUGE WAKANDAN BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT HIS FINGERS...TO...PLAY WITH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY LARGE WAKANDAN NIPPLES..." blurted T'Challa as her own fingers began to rub and fondle her large hard and erect puffy black nipples...making them stiffen and harden. "Don't fight it black bitch...You want the cop to nail you sexy ass!" taunted a thug.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU ARE RIGHT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST HAVE SEX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LUCAS...MUST GIVE IT...TO ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Black Panther as she kept on rubbing her large puffy black nipples...until they were hard...erect...bullet-shaped...and geysers of white liquid were spewing freely into the air. At the same time...the Cyclops thugs noticed the Wakandan Wonder's cunt was formed into a hard camel toe...was shiny...wet...and throbbing vigorously on its own...thanks to the effects of the FEMINITE...that was lodged between her naked immense ebony breasts. One thug placed the muzzle of his AK-47 against her swollen clitoris...and began to rub it vigorously.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LUCAS...UUUUUUUH
...WANT HIM INSIDE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IF I CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I WILL KNOCK MYSELF OUT...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WILL BE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UNCONSCIOUS...FOR HOURS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CANNOT SAVE
...LUCAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CANNOT SAVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KONO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CANNOT...FIGHT FOR
...WAKANDA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I...UH..AM...UUUH...GOING...TO...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH...CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Black Panther as she lactated and suffered a massive orgasm simultaneously.

"You're finished Black Panther...By the time your sexy black ass wakes up...We'll be long gone..." quipped one thug...as the other thugs made their departure leaving the Wakandan Wonder and Lucas lying defeated on the floor of the safe house. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...not bound...but...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...have no desire...to remove...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...strange green object...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...from between...my huge Wakandan Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...it feels...good there...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my large Wakandan Nipples...so hard...lactating...freely...pain...in my Wakandan Cunt...my Panther Strength...
abandons me...as cum...leaves my sex...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Lucas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...save me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tame me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
must be yours...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned T'Challa as her head reeled with dizziness...and she fought a losing battle to keep her brown eyes open in the slits of her black hood mask.

"Come on...Let's go...We have to make the rendezvous...at the mine...in LUANDA" a Cyclops thug said. "Luanda??...Mine??...What does it mean...I...do not...Uh...Uuh...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uh...Uuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uh...Uuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uh...Uuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uh...Uuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...
Uh...Uuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uh...Uuh...Uuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" as the Feminite for--d her to cum and lactate...six times simultaneously...in quick succession. T'Challa...Princess of Wakanda...the Black Panther...rolled her head against her left shoulder...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her black hood mask...
as she finally embraced her comprehensive defeat...and surrendered to unconsciousness.

To be continued

Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:36 pm