Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:05 am

Scorpion Woman in Sins of the Father 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman in Sins of the Father
Scorpion Woman in Sins of the Father

New Centre district
Detroit, Michigan
USA
Midnight

MICHELLE WALKER...woke with a start...her shoulder length glossy black hair...and her naked curvaceous and muscular creamy body...glazed with sweat. Her peaceful slumber interrupted by the nightmare which was haunting her since she returned from New England days earlier. The sound of the gunshot echoing through her mind...the sight of her estranged father...WILLIAM WALKER...falling to the floor of her family's mansion...the grinning face of his murderer and former deputy...PAUL PEYTON...as he literally held the smoking gun in his hand...the look in her father's eyes as he pleaded with her for forgiveness as he drew his last breath.

Lying next to her in the bed of her apartment...Michelle's teenage boyfriend...TREY JOHNSON...was awakened by her action. "Amazon?....What is it?...What's wrong?" asked Trey as he sat up in bed beside her...placing his hands on her broad creamy shoulders to calm her. The 18 year old African American teenager was the only person alive who knew that his 24 year old girlfriend...apart from being a police detective...was also the masked super heroine known as SCORPION WOMAN. "Nothing lover...Just a bad dream..." replied Michelle...her naked huge firm creamy bust heaving slowly up and down...her large pink Scorpion Nipples...in a semi-erect and semi-hardened state...as the images replayed in her head.

"Come back to bed Amazon...I can make you feel better" offered Trey...as he gently began to apply his fingers along Michelle's shoulders...feeling the tightness in her muscles. Michelle felt her eyelids becoming heavier and heavier...fatigue starting to set in...as Trey began to massage her in the way she loved. Part of her wanted to do as he said. However the images of her father being murdered before her eyes...and his last words to her...would not go away. "No...I need to get out...get some fresh air..." replied Michelle as she got out of bed...much to Trey's disappointment. He slipped on his boxers...as Michelle stood before him...and concentrated on the silver Scorpion Ring on her right middle finger.

Trey watched as the all too familiar black aura surrounded his girlfriend's naked curvaceous and muscular creamy body. When it faded...she stood before him clad in the tight black armoured leotard...black armoured elbow length gloves...black armoured knee  high boots...and black armoured mask...of her super heroine alter-ego. Scorpion Woman turned to go...but felt Trey's right hand gently grab her left wrist. "Amazon..." he began. In a swift motion...the Venomous Vixen turned on the balls of her feet...cupped his face in her black armoured gloves...and kissed him tenderly on his lips.

"I won't be out long honey...I'll see you for breakfast...Trust me?" asked Michelle as their lips parted. "You know I do Amazon" replied Trey. Scorpion Woman smiled at her man...and then sauntered out of the bedroom. Trey walked out of the bedroom...and looked out the window of the darkened living room...as the Venomous Vixen rode off on her silver Scorpion Cycle...down the darkened deserted streets outside...and vanished out of sight. "What's going on with you Amazon?" wondered Trey.

While they had spent their first Christmas and New Year's together as a couple...and it was good...Trey could sense that something was troubling Michelle and she didn't want to talk to him about it. Could it have been something that happened while she was away or did she sense there was something different about him? Trey felt uncomfortable about having sex with another woman...TRISH JAMES...who he later discovered was the Alaskan super heroine WOLF WOMAN...when she came to Detroit days earlier seeking Michelle's help...but ending up settling for his help instead.

Although their intimate encounter was the result of both of them being under the influence of FEMINITE...the rare mineral that was used by the shadowy criminal conglomerate CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL...who had turned four women into living Feminite hybrids called the NYMPHOMANIAC GANG...with powers that could affect men and women...Trey felt he had betrayed  Michelle's trust...and wondered if Michelle was sensing this somehow. A genius with technology and engineering...a top A student at CARVER HIGH SCHOOL...with graduation coming up soon...Trey did not know what was the answer to this situation which they were in.

Mexican Town
Southwest Detroit
2 am

Feeling the cool night air brushing past her curvaceous and muscular creamy body....as she rode atop her silver Scorpion Cycle...through this part of the city where the majority of its Latino residents lived...Michelle thought about many things. She thought about her childhood...her original hometown of WILLIAMSVILLE in New England...the death of her mother ANNE...in a car accident which she believed was foul play...the years she spent separated from her father William...how she rejected his attempt to reconcile with her...watching him killed by a man who he wanted at one time to be her husband...his final words as she died right in front of her.

She felt her blue eyes beginning to water in the slits of her black armoured mask...but took a deep breath...and recomposed herself...as she looked at the dimly lit virtually streets on either side of her as she rode through Mexican Town. "You can't hide from me Paul Peyton...I know you're out there...I'm going to find you...and I'm going to kill you...and no one's going to stand in my way" vowed the Venomous Vixen. Her mind then drifted upon her teenage boyfriend...who she had left back in her apartment.

"Something's different with Trey ...He's been really supportive...never pressing me about what happened in Williamsville...but sometimes he's distant...Is he still mad at me for leaving him.?" wondered Scorpion Woman as she continued her ride through Mexican Town....feeling the cool night air brushing against her curvaceous and muscular creamy body...remembering the feel of his warm lean muscular ebony body as it pressed against her in bed...the feel of his hands over her naked huge firm creamy Scorpion Breasts...making her feel aroused and relaxed at the same time.

"I've been so preoccupied...with my past...I haven't been paying attention to the present... especially to Trey...I couldn't have wished for a man in my life like Trey...He's so smart...so strong...so loving...I can't imagine what my life would be like...without him in it...He's going to be graduating from high school in a few days...I don't know what that means for us...for our future together...He needs to know how much he means to me...I have to..." began Michelle as she thought about how to show her man how much she loved him. Just then...she felt her large pink Scorpion Nipples stiffen under her tight black armoured leotard.

"Oh...My Scorpion Nipples are tingling...I'm sensing danger STINGER..." said the Venomous Vixen. Over the radio of her mystic motorcycle...the alien artificial intelligence (AI) replied to her. "Yes Mistress...There is criminal activity afoot...not far from your current location" replied Stinger. "I could use some exercise...Plot a course to intercept those criminals...Detroit is still under my protection" resolved the Venomous Vixen as she hit the turbos  on her Scorpion Cycle and turned down another street...tensing the muscles of her curvaceous creamy body for action. Under the cover of darkness...a  dark brown van pulled off the street in another part of Mexican Town.

The vehicle came to a stop...and a group of four men...their faces painted like human skulls...identifying them as members of the infamous DETROIT BONES street gang... poured out of the van...and converged on their target...a warehouse owned by local supermarket. Within recent days...the Detroit Bones had been expanding their reach out of the city centre which was their turf...trying to gain control of other districts in Detroit. Mexican Town was the latest one. "These Mexicans are stupid if they think they can stand up to the Detroit Bones" quipped the leader of the group as he directed two other gangsters...to use bolt cutters to cut the lock and chains around the front door. "Let's do this" he ordered his cohorts...all of whom were carrying red metal containers filled with gasoline.

Entering the darkened warehouse...the Bones gangsters spread out...dousing everything in sight with gasoline from some red plastic containers they were each carrying...until the entire interior reeked of gasoline. They returned to the entrance of the warehouse...as their leader took out a cigarette lighter from under his jacket. "Time to light it up"  he sneered...and the other seven Bones gangsters nodded in approval. "Don't play with fire...You could get burned" a woman's voice said...causing the eight gangsters to turn in the direction of the voice. Their eyes widened and their jaws collectively dropped in shock as they found themselves staring directly at the Scorpion Woman. 

"Did you miss me?" quipped Michelle as she clenched her black armoured fists...ready for what was to come. "Kill that bitch!!" snarled the Bones leader to his seven cohorts. Dropping their empty gas containers...they drew knives...chains...and blackjacks...and charged towards the Venomous Vixen...who flexed her large muscular creamy thighs and leapt towards them. Driving the balls of her feet into the chest of one Bones gangster...Scorpion Woman sent him crashing into another gangster. As her feet touched the floor of the warehouse...Michelle raised her right arm to block the knife of another Bones member.

Stunning him  with a left fist to the face...the Venomous Vixen grabbed him by his jacket collar and flung him over her right shoulder...to the floor of the warehouse.  Her right black armoured gloved fist connected with the jaw of a chain wielding gangster...and in a fluid motion...she nailed another Bones gangster in the groin with the ball of her left foot. Feeling her large pink Scorpion Nipples stiffen sharply under her tight black armoured leotard...warning her of danger...
Michelle turned to face the new threat she sensed.

That threat came from the leader of this group of Bones...who seeing the light work that the Venomous Vixen was making of his comrades...pulled a Glock pistol and fired a single shot...while dropping his cigarette lighter...the open flame...striking the gasoline on the floor of the warehouse...igniting a fire. However the sound of the gunshot ignited something else. As she heard the shot...Michelle's blue eyes blinked in the slits of her black armoured mask...as she saw the image of her father  being fatally shot by Paul Peyton. As those memories came back to her...the Venomous Vixen felt a powerful rage surge up within her...as she remembered him dying right in front of her.

Swatting aside the oncoming bullet with her left black armoured glove...Scorpion Woman closed the gap between her and the gun-toting gangster...the fingers of her right black armoured gloved hand closing tightly around his throat as she lifted him off the floor with one hand. "Help!...The bitch is crazy!...She's gonna kill me!" gasped the gangster to his cohorts...as fire quickly spread around them...through the warehouse. The seven Bones gangsters charged towards Scorpion Woman to save their comrade. Tossing him aside like a rag doll with a flick of her right wrist...the Venomous Vixen flung the gangster against a nearby wall...the force of impact dislocating his right shoulder.

Turning on the balls of her feet...her blue eyes riveted in the slits of her black armoured mask...Michelle closed the gap between herself and her oncoming opponents with a speed that took them by surprise. They had no chance to use their weapons against the Venomous Vixen as she ploughed right through them...lashing out with a flurry of powerful kicks and punches to various parts of their bodies in quick succession. Consumed by her fury...as the fire began to consume the warehouse around her...Scorpion Woman saw the images of her father being shot by and dying...as she meted out punishment to the seven gangsters.

She heard the sounds of their bones crunching...some of their blood...from the wounds she inflicted...splattering on to the exposed parts of her face... he huge firm creamy cleavage...slender muscular creamy arms and  long muscular creamy legs. Scorpion Woman's full glossy red lips stretched into a smile as she watched the Bones gangsters...moaning in agony...as they lay sprawled out on the floor of the warehouse...as the fire spread rapidly around them. Turning on the balls of her feet...the Venomous Vixen strolled out of the burning warehouse...leaving the injured gangsters inside. 

"Time to go" thought Michelle as she straddled her silver Scorpion Cycle...and sped off...as she heard the sirens of approaching fire engines...ambulances...and police cars. She ignored a crowd of residents who had assembled nearby...some of them taking pictures and shooting videos of her as she departed...as word of the fire spread. Activating her motorcycle's turbos...the Venomous Vixen was long gone by the time firefighters arrived on the scene to haul the injured Bones gangsters out of the burning warehouse...they were treated by paramedics and then taken into custody by the police officers.

Midtown district
Detroit
2.30 am

Dressed in a flimsy grey tank top and flimsy white panties which did little to cover the shapely body that she normally hid under her regular tomboyish attire...18 year old GINA CORTES...watched live video footage of Scorpion Woman  emerging from the burning warehouse in Mexican Town...on her laptop. The busty Latina who lived with her foster parents...FRANK and BEVERLY ANDERSON...in a low income neighbourhood in this part of town...idolized the Venomous Vixen. As she watched the images of her idol that were  posted on the Internet shortly after the incident happened... Gina lightly caressed her own ample tanned bust...as she admired Scorpion Woman's amazing body.

"She's so hot....and such a badass" thought Gina to herself...secretly wishing she could be so strong and beautiful. However real life for Gina Cortes was far different. An orphan from birth...she had been bounced around in the foster care system like a pinball for as long as she could remember. She wore baggy tomboy clothes in and out of the house...to cover up her body...which she was mocked about by the pretty girls at CARVER HIGH SCHOOL...which she had been enrolled in a few months ago.

Frank was a beat cop with the Detroit Police Department...while Beverly was a social worker. Apart from keeping a roof over her head...and providing three meals a day...they pretty much left Gina to herself...and she liked it this way. However as she watched the images of Scorpion Woman, Gina silently wished for more. The busty teenager...as she continued to watch the images being posted online about Scorpion Woman's actions in Mexican Town.. had no idea that fate and circumstances to come would grant her wish in ways which she never expected.

New Centre district
Detroit
7 am

As he awoke from sleep...Trey instinctively reached towards the right side of the bed. "Good morning..." he yawned...as his left hand reached out...but only made contact with an empty spot on the right side of the bed...instead of the warm body he thought would be there.  "Amazon?" asked Trey as he sat up in bed...and rubbed the sleep from his eyes...to discover he was alone in the bedroom of Michelle's apartment. His answer as to the whereabouts of his super heroine girlfriend came in the form of movement in the nearby kitchen. Dressed only in his blue boxers...the teenager made his way out of the bedroom.

As he entered the kitchen he found Michelle...dressed in a loose fitting black silk bathrobe which showed off parts of her curvaceous and muscular creamy body...particularly her chest and legs...as well as the fact that she was naked underneath the flimsy garb...busily placing breakfast on the dining room table. She stopped and turned around as she sensed his presence. She smiled at him and brushed back a strand of her shoulder length glossy black hair that was worn loose about her shoulders.

"Good morning handsome" quipped Michelle as she closed the gap between them...entwined her slender muscular arms around Trey's neck...pulling his lean muscular ebony body against her curvaceous and muscular creamy body...as she leaned forward and kissed him tenderly on the lips. Trey placed his hands on either side of her small curvy waist...as he kissed her back. "I hope you're hungry...I made your favourites" said Michelle as their lips parted and she led him to the table...using a small fraction of her Scorpion Strength.

Trey sat down...admiring the spread of blueberry pancakes...eggs...bacon...and orange juice she had set before him. Michelle strolled over to the coffee pot and poured two cups of steaming brew for both of them. "Amazon this is  great...but you didn't have to this" said Trey as his Amazon handed him his cup while she sat down on the opposite end of the table...crossing her long right muscular creamy leg over her long left muscular creamy leg. "Oh?...Is it a crime for me to do something for my man to show him how much I love him...and how proud I am of him?" asked Michelle with a smile as she sipped her coffee.

"No...it's not" replied Trey as he helped himself to the spread before him. Michelle sat back in her chair and smiled as she watched him eat. "What?" asked Trey.
Michelle reached across the table...taking his left hand in her right hand. "I'm really sorry I left you the way I did...about what I said..." began Michelle. "You don't have to apologise Amazon...You were right when you told me that ANT GIRL was going to back you up against those Cyclops dudes...You have super powers and I don't..."replied Trey.

"I only said that to protect you...I don't know what I'd do if something ever happened to you" said Michelle as she looked into his brown eyes...as they shared a brief moment of silence...a tinge of sadness in her voice. Trey laced the fingers of his left hand between the fingers of her right hand...and looked into her blue eyes. He could sense there was something in them that he hadn't seen before...and something about Michelle had changed since she returned from New England. He suspected it had something to do with her family...but was reluctant to press her about it...thinking that she would tell him when she was ready.

"I'm not going anywhere Amazon" he said.  "Oh yes you are" replied Michelle as she smiled at her teenage boyfriend.  "Huh?" asked Trey...an expression of surprise appearing across his face. "Your graduation honey...We're going shopping for a new suit for you...You need to be looking sharp at your ceremony...and when we go out for dinner to celebrate" replied the Venomous Vixen as she stood up...walking over to where Trey was sitting...never letting go of his hand. "I'm going to take a shower...finish your breakfast...and you can join me" she quipped...before leaning in and kissing him on the lips.

As their lips parted...Michelle let go of Trey's hand and strolled towards the nearby shower...letting her robe drop to the apartment floor...allowing him a good look at her naked curvaceous and muscular creamy body...before she disappeared out of his sight. Returning to his breakfast...as he heard the water in the shower come on...Trey decided to take a quick look at the morning news and switched on the TV. His eyes widened with surprise as he saw amateur video footage of Scorpion Woman leaving a burning warehouse in Mexican Town...badly injured members of the Detroit Bones being hauled out of the building by firefighters...then taken into custody by the police.

He listed as the newscasters talked about Scorpion Woman's brutality and her inaction in preventing the warehouse's destruction...which belonged to a popular supermarket that served the community. He saw an interviews with City Councilman MARIO VANETTI...and even Michelle's own partner at the 7th Precinct...Detective ARTHUR RAFFERTY  about the incident...and Scorpion Woman's methods. "That can't be...Must be some kind of smear campaign" thought Trey as he finished his breakfast. His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his Amazon's voice from the bathroom. "Trey...Honey...Are you coming?" called Michelle from the shower. "Be right there Amazon" replied Trey as he put those thoughts aside for the moment...and went to join Michelle in the shower.

Tijuana,Mexico
Noon

A black SUV with heavily tinted windows entered the high walled compound of a hacienda in one of the city's suburbs...the strong steel gates closing electronically as the vehicle entered. As the vehicle pulled up in front of the hacienda...a man in a business suit emerged from the right front passenger side...ran around quickly to the left rear door and opened it. A shapely Latina woman...with a bust that was clearly the result of numerous  plastic surgeries climbed out of the vehicle and walked up the stone steps towards the ornate wooden doors of the hacienda which opened as she approached

She wore a tight-fitting  white dress... matching  high heels.. and a broad rimmed hat on her head. "Senorita...We were not expecting you" said the old butler.  SERENA LOPEZ...executive assistant to Paul Peyton...who was now the owner of Walker Worldwide Transport...scowled at the old butler as he stood before her...while armed guards looked on from the nearby corridors and interior courtyard. "That is not my concern...Tell my dear brother that I am here...and that I have urgent business to discuss!" snapped Serena. "Yes Senorita" replied the butler as he hurried away to do as he was told.

A short time later...Serena was sitting cross legged in a pavilion in the middle of the hacienda's interior courtyard...in the company of the owner of the hacienda...her older brother...HECTOR RUIZ... renowned businessman in Tijuana and Mexico. However unknown to most people...he was known in the Mexican criminal underworld as EL MANO...the leader of the notorious Mexican crime syndicate...LOS MANOS BLANCOS...THE WHITE HANDS...which was involved in nearly every type of criminal activity in Mexico...leaving its mark...a painted white hand print...to strike fear in the hearts of its victims and its enemies.

"I am surprised that my dear sister comes calling unannounced in this way...Had I known you were coming Serena...I would have prepared a much grander welcome for you...It has been too long that you have not been in Tijuana...Too long that you are working in America" remarked Hector as he sipped a cup of tea.
"That's why I am here brother dearest...to offer you an opportunity to join me in America...to bring the operations of Los Manos Blancos across the border...so that you may have power and wealth beyond your wildest dreams"  said Serena.

"I have heard of...the misfortune of your employer William Walker...but you are in bed with his successor no?" asked Hector rhetorically. "Yes...but Paul Peyton has gone into hiding since  William Walker's demise...and he asked me to speak with you about moving your operations...to Detroit..." replied Serena. "Why would I do this...my operations are quite lucrative here...Los Manos Blancos nor I have no reason to relocate" said Hector. "You have never been a good liar brother...I know that Los Manos Blancos' activities have been under threat for some time..." said Serena.

She then showed him online newspaper articles on her cell phone....which reported a series of criminal operations in Tijuana which had been smashed and several persons sent to jail...not because of the work of the local law enforcement...but due to the work of one individual.  Hector frowned as Serena reminded him about this. The reports all spoke about a busty young woman in scanty attire...possessing incredible strength and speed...effortlessly defeating criminals aligned to Los Manos Blancos...severely affecting their operations.

"I cannot lie to you sister...the COUGAR WOMAN has returned...but my men will deal with her" replied Hector. "You forget dear brother of what she did to the BLOOD CARTEL...18 years ago...before she disappeared...I don not know why she has now returned...but my sources tell me that she is getting close to the heart of your operations...She may discover that you are the leader of Los Manos Blancos" said Serena bluntly. The look on her brother's face told her she was right. "So what is it that you are offering?" asked Hector.

"An opportunity has arisen in Mexican Town...a district of Detroit...not too different from Tijuana...the community is distrustful of the police...and a vigilante known as Scorpion Woman...they feel vulnerable since an attack there 24 hours ago...as Hector Ruiz...your business connections can make you the public benefactor of Mexican Town...thereby establishing a base of operations for Los Manos Blancos...the market which Los Manos Blancos can control is worth billions
if you are prepared to fight for it..." explained Serena.

Hector nodded in agreement...the words of his younger sister making sense to him. "Yes...an opportunity to start new...and for Los Manos Blancos to be more powerful than they could ever be in Tijuana...and in Mexico...Yes...I agree to your proposal...but I must conclude outstanding business with my clients...before I sever ties here" replied.  "Good...I will get the necessary documents that you need to settle in Detroit...and establish your new business"  said Serena. "And what about the Cougar Woman?...She may interfere in our plans" said Hector.

"Arrange a meeting with all your clients...at a specific location... ensure that word of this meeting is leaked...it is a bait which the Cougar Woman will not be able to resist...I shall take care of the rest...I have friends who know how to deal with nosy super heroines...Be assured dear brother...she will not stop  you...and once you are in Detroit...the vacuum left by the departure of Los Manos Blancos will keep her too busy to concern herself with following them to Detroit" replied Serena with a smile.

FBI Headquarters
Washington DC, USA
 7 pm

FBI Special Agent CHARLIE MORRISON  studied the information  before him...in the privacy of his office. He looked at photos of Trey Johnson...as he read the report from his colleague...FBI Special Agent JACINTA JACKSON...about the role Trey in shutting down an operation of the shadowy global crime conglomerate Cyclops International in Canada...after sneaking on to another former Cyclops base in St Clair Shores in Detroit...where he stole some technology. He then looked at intelligence reports from a few months earlier about an incident in JAMAICA...where a group of super heroines took down the MAD RED CIRCUS...exposing it as a front for criminal activities.

He then looked at  an FBI report of the death of billionaire transport tycoon...which he had personally altered to keep the role of the masked super heroine known as Scorpion Woman...in that incident vague to the outside world.  Trey was also in Jamaica for the Mad Red Circus case...and this confirmed in Charlie's mind that the African American teenager was somehow connected to the Scorpion Woman...possibly knowing who she was. Trey's personal information also made for interesting reading. He was the top of his class at Carver High School...with speciality skills in computer technology as well as engineering. He was also the son of a reputed criminal...LEROY 'SKULL' JOHNSON...leader of the Detroit Bones street gang who had gone missing when Trey was younger.

Charlie had a fascination with super-powered women for some time...since he learnt that his friend...T'CHALLA...Princess of Wakanda...was secretly the BLACK PANTHER...and he helped her shut down a criminal operation in the bayous of Louisiana. Days earlier...he had returned from Texas...where he unsuccessfully tried to locate a Native American super heroine who went by the name of BLACK EAGLE...after she brought the empire of a crime family in a small town crashing down. Charlie envisioned assembling a team of super heroines to handle the emerging threats which ordinary law enforcement couldn't handle. From her actions in Jamaica...Scorpion Woman was best suited to lead such a time.  "Time to think about your future Mr Johnson" said Charlie as he began to draft a letter.

To be continued

Thu May 18, 2017 11:44 pm