Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:34 am

Scorpion Woman in Homecoming 5 
Megalomaniac

Post Scorpion Woman in Homecoming 5
Scorpion Woman in Homecoming 5

Ford Power Plant
Riverside district
Canada

6 pm

As he floated along the border between consciousness and unconsciousness...18-year old TREY JOHNSON....saw the same images over and over again. Images of his girlfriend...MICHELLE WALKER...a 24 year old police detective...and the black masked and black armour clad vigilante...the SCORPION WOMAN. He reached out to touch her...but the images of the beauteous policewoman...and the Venomous Vixen...who were both one and the same...kept drifting further and further away from him into the surrounding darkness. "AMAZON...NO..." cried Trey as he tried to keep her from slipping away...but he couldn't. Then he felt someone shaking him...and looking up...he saw the image of a woman begin to appear before his eyes.

"Amazon?....Is that you?" asked Trey. The teenager remembered the last time he saw Michelle...she was Scorpion Woman...and she had saved him from drowning in the waters of the bay off the city of DETROIT...that was their home. He remembered arguing with her...how she refused his help...telling him he had no super powers like she did...and she could not protect him. He remembered waking up in the bedroom of her apartment in the New Centre district...where he lived with her...to find her gone...and a note which gave him no clue as to where to find her. However as his vision cleared...Trey realised it was not Michelle who was hovering over him.

He saw a blonde haired woman...with a shapely and muscular white body that rivalled Michelle's...clad only in a cowl mask made out of the fur of the white wolf...the native predator of Alaska...kneeling beside him. However as he looked at her blue eyes...which looked directly at him...in through the slits of her white wolf cowl mask...Trey knew who was the woman behind the mask. "TRISH?" asked Trey in disbelief. "No....WOLF WOMAN" replied the masked woman. "I know it's you Trish...You can stop pretending..." replied Trey as he raised himself into a sitting position. Trish James was surprised that the African American teenage boy immediately recognised her...when no one else had ever been able to do it...since she acquired the power to become Wolf Woman

"What?...How?" gasped Trish. Thinking quickly...Trey did not want Trish to figure out that Michelle was Scorpion Woman. "Doesn't matter...You need to be honest with me Trish....about why we're here" countered Trey. His plan paid off as he saw the Alaskan Superwoman was taking his words to heart. "You're right...I wasn't honest with you Trey...My niece Mara...she's a heroine like me...She's Wolf Girl...and she was kidnapped...following up on lead on two of our most dangerous enemies...and a rare map they're after...The Spirit of the White Wolf...which gives us our powers led me here to Detroit....I thought Michelle could help me find Mara" explained Trish.

Trey...who as still fully clothed...knew Trish was telling the truth now. Getting to his feet...Trey examined their surroundings. He realised they were locked with a chamber with steel walls...and he could hear water flowing through pipes above their heads. "We're underground...This must be their hideout underneath the old power plant" said Trey as he looked around the room. "They?...You know who captured us?" asked Wolf Woman...as she looked at the African American teenager...feeling warmth rising in her naked enormous white bust and between her large white thighs. Trey too was finding it difficult to concentrate...in the presence of the virtually naked Trish James...who he now knew was a super heroine. Thinking about Michelle...Trey did his best to focus on the matter at hand.

"Yeah...They're called CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL...They're this big conglomerate whose only business is crime..." explained Trey. Trish was impressed by Trey's words...and thought to herself how lucky Michelle was to have him in her life...and how she wished she had a man like him in hers. "We have to get out of here and find Mara" said Wolf Woman...concerned for the safety of her super-powered niece. "Yeah...Chances are they got her here too.." said Trey as his eyes settled on what appeared to be the faint outline of a door in the wall in front of them. "Can you break that door down?" asked Trey. "I can try" replied Wolf Woman as she stepped in front of the teenager and started to repeatedly kick the door with her erotic bare white feet. Neither of them were aware of that thin plumes of green gas were slowly filling the chamber.

Elsewhere in the underground base...Mara James lay unmasked and totally naked...shackled at her wrists and ankles...flat on her back atop a metal table...her curvaceous and athletic white body...glazed with a hazy aura...from her head to her sexy toes. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....UUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mara...her big pale pink nipples...hard erect and bullet shaped...her pink teen cunt formed into a shiny hard camel toe...as she thrashed about helplessly atop the table...as an overhead strobe light flashed directly into her blue eyes which were barely open...as the scented oils and Feminite laced water which had been applied to her body for many hours...kept her in a constant state of arousal.
Erotic thoughts of her best friend...DOLPH LEE...filled Wolf Girl's mind...as she stared sleepily into the light...and a male voice repeatedly said..."Obey...Obey".

"NO...UUUUUUUH...LET ME GO...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH" moaned Mara...as her curvy and athletic body writhed frantically atop the metal table...unable to break free of the shackles that were binding her. On the other side of a tinted window that looked into the chamber...where Wolf Girl struggled helplessly against the effects of the conditioning which Cyclops International was using to break her...members of the NYMPHOMANIAC GANG...looked on. "I don't know why the Cyclops dudes want this chick so bad" remarked black girl HILL. "Hear that sister" agreed the Korean YIM. "Five's a crowd...We can handle anything." scoffed the redhead LUCK. "Knock it off!...This is what the boss men want!" countered the gang's leader FORDE. "What gives Forde?!" asked Hill.

"Yeah we don't take orders from no man!" said Luck. "We do ...or now...See...I got plans for us" replied Forde. "We with you boss lady" said Yim..as Forde explained her plan to them. Meanwhile...in a black Corvette parked in an alley across the street from the abandoned power plant...FBI Special Agent JACINTA JACKSON...felt something was wrong. This was a combination of the buxom black woman's instincts as an agent...as well as things she was sensing from an object which she kept locked in a steel trunk in the back of her sleek sports car. The sensations from the object were getting stronger...and it was taking all of Jacinta's will power not to unlock the trunk.

Clad in a black tight jumpsuit...with a v-slit that offered a preview of her ample ebony bust...Jacinta checked her firearms...got out of her car...and make her way across street...towards the factory...to investigate what happened to Trey Johnson and Trish James. "Charlie's really interested in Trey Johnson...I wonder why?" thought Jacinta. She was referring to her senior partner FBI Special Agent CHARLIE MORRISON...who she knew had a thing for super powered women...especially since a case he was working on in New Orleans...with the costumed Wakandan crime fighter known as the BLACK PANTHER. Now he was off in Texas...pursuing sighting of yet another super heroine. Jacinta did not believe in super powers...which is why she was doing her best to resist the temptation of the object in her possession.

Walker Estate
Williamsville, New England
7.30 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" sighed Scorpion Woman...announcing her slow return to consciousness. Her head reeled with dizziness as her blue eyes fluttered within the slits of her black armoured mask...and she felt incredible fatigue in every muscles and sinew of her curvaceous creamy body. "So you're finally awake...It's good of you to re-join us" a familiar male voice said. Turning her head in the direction of the voice...as her vision cleared...Michelle saw Paul Peyton looking down at her. She tried to move...but soon discovered that her hands were manacled behind her back by steel handcuffs while another pair of handcuffs bound her ankles together...as she lay on the polished floor of the study in mansion of her family's estate.

"You came here to kill me!...I want to know why!" demanded her father...William Walker as he stood nearby...leaning on his cane for support. Then she heard another voice as she glared at Paul...who she had known to be arrogant and ambition since high school...but now knew he devious and dangerous...and her estranged father had no idea of his real intent. Flexing her slender muscular creamy arms...and her long muscular creamy legs...Scorpion Woman was unable to break the restraints that were binding her hands behind her back...and her feet together. "The chloroform Paul used on me...It's got Feminite in it...My Scorpion Nipples...still aroused...need to recover..." thought Michelle...as she sought to buy time for herself.

"I want answers too!...Like how you ended up working for criminals!" countered the Venomous Vixen...her huge firm creamy bust rising and falling slowly within the confines of her tight black armoured leotard...as she glared at her father. William had the strangest feeling as Scorpion Woman looked at him. It was a look that was somehow familiar to him. However he pushed it to the back of his mind...determined to deal with this female vigilante who came all the way to New England to kill him and deny him a second chance with his daughter Michelle. "I'm a businessman!...I make no apologies for my success!" snapped William. "Even at the expense of your own family!" quipped Michelle.

Her words made William hesitate...as memories of his wife Anne...her death....and Michelle's hatred of him because of it.. came to the fore. Focused on her father...and allowing her aroused Scorpion Nipples to relax under her tight black armoured leotard...so she could regain her full Scorpion Strength...Michelle forgot about Paul being in the room. Paul saw William beginning to hesitate...and realised that the Venomous Vixen was trying to stall. Taking out the dark brown bottle from his jacket...he uncapped it...and poured an ample fresh dosage of its liquid contents into the thick fibres of the cotton pad he was holding in his left hand. Putting the bottle back inside of his jacket...Paul stooped beside Scorpion Woman...and pressed the pad firmly over her nose and mouth again.

"NNNNNNN...NNNNNNNN....NNNNNNNN....NNNNNNNN" screamed Michelle...her blue eyes wide with surprise in the slits of her black armoured mask...as the potent aroma of chloroform filled her nostrils once again. "HNNNNN...HNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNN..HNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNN" cried Scorpion Woman..as she gyrated frantically on the floor of the study...feeling her large pink Scorpion Nipples...hardening...beginning to lactate....as her huge firm creamy breasts moved up and down underneath her tight black armoured leotard...dampness and pressure growing inside of her Scorpion Cunt...as the Feminite additive began to take effect.

"Uuuuuh...Scorpion Nipples...so hard...Uuuuuuuh....Not fullying recovered yet...Feminite...turning me on....Uuuuuuuh...lactating...getting weak...Chloroform...taking.
effect...sleepy...getting..so...sleepy...Uuuuh...pressure building in my Scorpion Cunt...Trey...Help...Going...to..going...to..Uuh...Uuh..." thought Michelle..as erotic thoughts of her teenage boyfriend filled her mind...as she approached a powerful orgasm. William stood by..watching as Paul clamped the thick cotton pad over the nose and mouth of the Venomous Vixen...as she writhed onot the floor of the study before him. "Not so strong now are you bitch?!" snarled Paul. William watched as the movements of her curvaceous and muscular creamy body became slower and slower.

"Hhhhhhh...Hhhhhhhh...Hhhhhhh...Hhhhhhh" Scorpion Woman moaned into the thick fibres of the cotton pad. William watched her eyelids fluttering in the slits of her black armoured mask...as she looked directly at him...her blue eyes becoming increasingly glazed with sleep. The way she looked at him...again brought that strange feeling of familiarity back to him. "That's enough Paul!" ordered William. "You're the boss" grumbled Paul as he removed the pad from the face of the Venomous Vixen.
"Ahhhhh...Ahhhhh...Ahhhhhhh" gasped Michelle...straining to get air into her lungs...trying to clear her head from the fogginess...and the arousal which the Feminite laced chloroform was causing. "She's can't give us the answers we need if she's unconscious..." said William to Paul...before turning his attention back towards Scorpion Woman.
"One way or another young woman!...You'll tell me what I want to know!" demanded William.

Ford Power Plant
Riverside district
Canada
6.30 pm

"UHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHH" groaned Trey and Trish as they wrestled on the floor of the steel chamber that they were trapped inside of...as thick green plumes of Feminite gas flooded its interior. Try as he might to break free...Trish's superior strength as Wolf Woman...made it virtually impossible to break free off...as Trish sought to pin him to the floor of the chamber...and
rub his hardening dick through the fabric of his pants...after having already ripped his shirt open. "Uhhhhhh...This can't be happening...Uhhhhhh...Feminite can't affect me...
Uhhhhh...It's only supposed to...Uhhhhhh...affect women...Got to get...Uhhhhh....get...Uhhhhhh" thought Trey...as each time that he tried to get away from Wolf Woman...she pinned him to the floor...and rubbed his dick through the middle of his pants....making him cum several times. I

However Wolf Woman was never able to gain total advantage over the teenage boy...as his hands firmly gripped her naked immense white mounds...his fingers rapidly stroking her big clear pink nipples. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Wolf Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so...hard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...want to be touched like this...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...becoming weak....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...want sex...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must have it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
thought Trish...as she stared with growing lust at Trey...as she pinned him to the floor of the Feminite gas filled chamber.

Nearby...the four members of the NYMPHOMANIAC GANG...FORDE...LUCK...YIM...and HILL...who had captured Trey and Trish...along with some of their handlers of Cyclops International...looked on through a nearby window...as Trey and Trish pushed themselves closer and closer to climax. While the Cyclops agents thought this group of Feminite-engineered women...was under their control...Forde had other plans...and was waiting for Trey and Trish to have that great orgasm which would leave them wasted. Then the Gang would make their move and take control of this operation for themselves. Unknown to them...FBI Special Agent JACINTA JACKSON....had infiltrated their underground base.

After silently taking out two Cyclops agents...and was seeing the images of Trey and Trish wrestling erotically...as well as the image of naked Mara James...writhing helplessly atop an examination table as she was bombarded with a green Feminite light....being shown on the closed circuit television camera system. Jacinta felt her own nipples stiffen and cunt become damp...from the faint Feminite radiation in the air. "Uuh...More of that stuff...those creeps used on me...starting to feel turned on...Need to move fast..to help that boy Charlie's so interested in..." thought Jacinta as she briefly felt light headed. Sticking to the shadows of the corridors of the underground base...Jacinta took out C4 charges from a knapsack she was carrying on her left shoulder...placing them in strategic locations...and setting their timers.

Walker Estate
7.45 pm

"Why are you here?!" demanded William Walker as he looked down at Scorpion Woman...as she lay bound hands and feet...on the floor of the study of his mansion...after she beat her way through his large contingent of armed guards to get to him...only to end up having the tables turned on her...and getting captured. "Uuuh...You...Uuuh
...work...Uuuuh...for Cyclops International...Uuuuh...Have to stop them...bring them...Uuuh...to justice" groaned the Venomous Vixen...as she tried to clear her head from the effects of the Feminite-laced chloroform that was used by William's deputy...Paul Peyton to knock her out. "Wrong!...I know what you are!...A vigilante!...A criminal!...You're after what I've got...my wealth...my power!" snapped William. "No...Uuuuh...That's...Uuuuh...not true...Uuuuh...Uuuuuh" groaned Michelle.

"Tell me the truth!...Why do you want to kill me?!...Answer me!!" yelled William. "Uuuuuh...I'm not..Uuuuh...a murderer...That person's...closer than you think...I must stop him...before he...." began Michelle. However she was cut off in mid sentence...as Paul clamped the cotton pad over her nose and mouth again. "Answer the question bitch!!" snarled Paul as he gleefully pressed the pad firmly down over Michelle's nose and mouth...preventing her from getting any fresh air into her lungs. "NNNNNNNN
...NNNNNNN...NNNNNNN....NN....NNN....NNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NN...NNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNN...NN...NNN...NNNN...NNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" moaned Scorpion Woman into the pad...shaking her head from side to side in futility...as she had no choice put to inhale more of the Feminite-laced chloroform.

It caused her to have to three powerful orgasms in quick succession...while her large pink hard and erect Scorpion Nipples...lactated profusely under her tight black armoured leotard...simultaneously. "Nhhhh...Nhhhhhh...Nhhhhhh...Nhhhhhh...Nhhhhhhh" pleaded the Venomous Vixen into the thick fibres of the cotton pad...her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her black armoured mask...as her head reeled with dizziness once again...and her mind was flooded with erotic images of her and Trey...having sex. William watched her eyelids becoming heavier and heavier...as she inhaled the Feminite tainted chloroform...and again got the strangest feeling...that he had seen that look in her sleepy blue eyes somewhere before. "Enough Paul" said William...and Paul removed the pad again.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...so weak...Uuuuuuuuh...so tired...Uuuuuuuuh...want to sleep...Uuuuuuuh...must stay...awake...must...get...free...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuh" gasped Scorpion Woman....rolling her head from side to side... flexing her slender muscular creamy arms...and long muscular creamy legs in futile efforts to break the handcuffs binding her wrists...and the handcuffs binding her ankle...as her huge firm creamy bust...heaving with great effort.... her hard and erect large pink Scorpion Nipples...leaking fluid...as they chafed underneath her tight black armoured leotard......as the blurry images of her father and Paul swirled in front of her....as her mind clouded with thoughts of having sex with Trey....wishing he was there to save her...as clung to consciousness by the slenderest of threads.

Ford Power Plant
Riverside district
Canada
7 pm

Thousands of miles away...deep underground....Trey was finding it hard to keep his erotic urges in check as Wolf Woman...pinned him to the floor of the steel chamber they were in...rapidly rubbing his hardening dick through the fabric of his pants...as she pressed her naked curvaceous and muscular white body atop his lean muscular ebony body...as thick fumes of green Feminite gas swirled around him. "Uhhhhhhh...No...Uhhhhhhh...Trish...Uhhhhhhhh...Snap out of it...Uhhhhhh...Uhhhhhh" groaned Trey...as he looked up at the busty blonde. He blinked his eyes repeatedly as he saw Trish's face...covered mostly by her white wolf cowl mask... blur in and out of focus...and he saw Michelle's face instead.

"I want you...Uuuuuuh...You want me...Uuuuuuh...Do it...Uuuuuuuh...Do it..." moaned Trish...as she rubbed Trey's hardening dick...faster...and faster...as sexy thoughts of JOHN BEVIN...the man she was attracted to...her fellow teacher from the town of Barrow in Alaska where she lived...came to the fore...as a result of the overwhelming power of the Feminite. Looking on through a nearby window...Forde...Yim...Luck...and Hill...the Nymphomaniac Gang...watched with growing arousal as Trey and Trish pushed themselves closer and closer to climax. That was the signal for them to turn the tables on their Cyclops International handlers...who had no idea of what the four women they had transformed into living Feminite hybrids...were planning.

Elsewhere in the underground base...Trish's niece Mara...the teen Alaskan heroine called Wolf Girl...continued to struggle in futility...shackled atop a metal examination table...her slender muscular white arms...and long muscular white legs spread eagled..in a room flooded with green Feminite lights...while a white strobe light flashed directly into her sleepy blue eyes...and a male voice...repeated the words..."Obey...Obey". "No..Uuuh...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuh..Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mara as she lactated through the tips of her hard and erect large pale pink nipples...and thick white cum freely ejected from her throbbing pink teen cunt...as erotic thoughts of her best friend DOLPH LEE...filled her head. Days of captivity and erotic torture at the hands of Cyclops International were taking their toll on the teenage girl...who was being pushed slowly towards her breaking point.

Walker Estate
8 pm

"Hhhhhhhh...Hhhhhhhh....Hhhhhhhhhh....Hhhhhhhhhhhhh...Hhhhhhhhhhhh...Hhhhhhhhhhhh" sighed Scorpion Woman...her blue eyes barely open in the slits of her black armoured mask...her huge firm creamy bust heaving uncomfortably under her tight black armoured leotard...her curvaceous and muscular creamy body virtually limp on the floor...as Paul clamped the thick cotton pad back over her nose and mouth again....forcing her to breathe more of the Feminite laced chloroform. "Uuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Scorpion Nipples...so hard...lactating...too much...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...so weak...so dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...can't move...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...pain in my Scorpion Cunt...want to cum...can't hold on...much longer...It...can't end this way...it...can't....Uh..Uuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuh" thought Michelle as she felt the pressure inside her sex building to intolerable levels.

Paul Peyton grinned to himself. "You're ass is mine Scorpion Bitch! All mine!" thought Paul...as he gleefully watched the struggles of the Venomous Vixen become slower and slower...knowing the Feminite-laced chloroform was doing its work. Standing close by...William Walker watched his deputy slowly taking the fight out of Scorpion Woman. Though Paul said she had come to kill him...something in his mind...was telling William something different. He could not help but respect the masked woman for her bravery...coming all this way from Detroit...taking out his private army of well trained security guards. "Stop Paul!" ordered William. "What?!!...Are you crazy William?!
This bitch wants you dead!" replied Paul as he looked at William while keeping the cotton pad pressed firmly over Michelle's nose and mouth.

"Hhhh...Hhhhh...Hhhhh...Hhhhhh" moaned Scorpion Woman into the pad...fighting desperately to suppress a massive orgasm that was building inside of her aching cunt. "No!!" yelled William...and surprised his deputy by pulling a gun out from under his jacket and aiming it at him. "William?!...What the hell?!!" gasped Paul in shock.
"Step away from her now Paul!!...I want answers and I'm going to get them!" said William as he cocked the hammer of his gun. "You're making a big mistake William..." grumbled Paul...as he removed the pad from the Venomous Vixen's face...and stepped back from her. "Ahhhhhh...Ahhhhhhh...Ahhhhhhhh" gasped Scorpion Woman...getting air into her lungs...staving off the urge to cum...for the time being. Looking up...Michelle saw the blurry image of her father kneel beside her.

For a minute...father and daughter...looked at one another...in a way neither of them had looked at the other in years. Dazed and halfway asleep from the Feminite-laced chloroform which she had been for--d to breathe...Scorpion Woman looked on helplessly...as William Walker put his gun away...and using his cane for support...knelt down beside her. The Venomous Vixen watched as he extended his free right hand towards her beauteous face...his intention to unmask her clear as day. "Who are you?...Why do you want to kill me?" asked William. "No...I...I...don't want to kill you...You're...in...danger" gasped Scorpion Woman as her father's right hand got closer to her face.
"What...What are you talking about?...If you don't want to kill me...then who..." began William. He never finished asking his question...as a gunshot was heard.

Ford Power Plant
Riverside district
Canada
7.15 pm

Unable to resist his erotic urges any longer...Trey turned the tables on Trish. Grabbing her by her arms...with a strength he did not know he possessed...the teenage boy...pinned the Alaskan Superwoman to the floor of the steel chamber...flooded with green Feminite gas... that they were in. "You want some of this?!....You want some of this?!" quipped Trey...as he held Wolf Woman down...pressing the palm of his left hand down on the middle of her naked white immense bust...while using his right hand to unbuckle his slacks...pull his slacks and boxers down to his knees...revealing his hard and erect ebony dick to her. The sight of his member made Trish lose her concentration completely...the erotic urges the Feminite was arousing in her...taking over.

His feelings for Michelle...how much he missed his Amazon...images of them having intimate sex...overwhelmed his better judgement...and Trey penetrated Trish's wet and excited throbbing pink Wolf Cunt. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
moaned Trey and Trish in unison...as Trey straddled Trish...and their bodies moved in erotic unison...as his member moved within her sex. Desire becoming reality as it slipped away fast.

Walker Estate
8.15 pm

The world seemed to move in slow motion for Michelle as she heard the sound of the gunshot...as William extended his right hand towards her face...to remove her black armoured mask...and reveal her identity. She saw his facial expression change from one of curiosity to one of surprise as she the explosion of the gunshot was registered by her jaded brain...weakened from her physical exertions in fighting his private security guards to reach him...and by the effects of the Feminite laced chloroform which had severely depleted her Scorpion Strength...clouding her mind with erotic thoughts about Trey. She saw the left side of his chest explode in a red mist...which partially covered the left side of her face...as he fell away from her...collapsing to the floor. The taste of the liquid reaching her full red lips was that of blood.

Looking in the direction of the gunshot...Scorpion Woman saw Paul Peyton grinning as he held a smoking Colt semi-automatic pistol in his right hand. "Old fool!...You're no use to me now...or to Cyclops International!...It's mine now!...It's all mine!" sneered Paul as he got to his feet. Hearing his words...and seeing her father lying on the floor...clutching the left side of his chest which was bleeding profusely...the Venomous Vixen saw her entire life flash before her eyes...her past...her present...and it awakened something inside of her. "NO!!!!!" cried Scorpion Woman...as unbridled rage coursed through her...wiping out the effects of the Feminite laced chloroform...and her Scorpion Strength returned in a way which she never experienced before. Paul was shocked as he saw Michelle suddenly leap off the floor and land on her feet. The glare in her blue eyes...her bared and gritted white teeth...and her clenched black gloved fists terrified him to his very soul. "I'm going to kill you!!"snarled Scorpion Woman.

Ford Power Plant
Riverside district
Canada
7.30 pm

As she lay pinned on the floor of the steel chamber...with Trey on top of her...his firm and erect member penetrating her wet and excited sex at will...Trish felt herself being overwhelmed by pure erotic feelings...which she had been suppressing for years...especially during the time that she was chosen by an Eskimo shaman...to wield the powers of the Wolf Spirit...as Wolf Woman. Amidst the feelings of unbridled erotic bliss that she was feeling...with Trey's dick inside of her.. both of them having multiple orgasms...the words of the shaman came back to her....reminding her that to wield the powers of the Wolf Spirit...she needed to be pure of mind and body...and if she allowed herself to be taken sexually...her powers would be lost. "NO...UUUUH...STOP...UUUUUH...DON'T DO THIS...UUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T TAKE IT...UUUUUUUH...CAN'THOLD ON...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUH" pleaded Trish. However her words were lost on Trey.

Too aroused from the effects of the hybrid Feminite treatment which Forde had given him...now reinforced by breathing the original Feminite gas...causing all the pent up feelings he had for Michelle to drive his actions...as he kept on penetrating Wolf Woman with his dick...while lowering his head to her naked enormous white bust...licking and sucking her large clear pink nipples in turn. "UUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH......UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Trish as her own suppressed erotic feelings for her secret boyfriend John Bevin...were transferred to Trey. Remembering the words of the shaman...knowing she could not hold on for much longer...and that Mara was in danger somewhere else inside of the underground base...Trish focused her mind on her niece.

"UH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUH" moaned Trish as the pressure built up rapidly inside of her as Trey's dick continued to probe deeper and deeper into her sex...her suppressed erotic motions rising to the fore...as the pressure inside of her cunt built to painful proportions. Outside of the chamber...the four members of the Nypmhomaniac Gang...exchanged knowing looks. with each other.The time to act against their Cyclops International handlers...some of whom were alongside them...watching Trey and Trish having unrestrained sex with each other...and who had no idea what the Gang had planned.

From her hiding place in the shadows...Jacinta got ready...checking both of her Beretta automatics...as the countdown on the C4 detonators that she had planted in different parts of the base...unknown to the Cyclops agents or the Nymphomaniac Gang...neared their end. The FBI agent had done her best to stay clear of any Feminite radiation that would affect her as it did before...to carry out her mission of shadowing Trey. "Charlie's got a lot riding on you kid...Let's see if you can deliver" thought Jacinta. Just by chance...the FBI agent happened to catch a glimpse of the scenes being played out in the chamber over a closed circuit TV monitor...of Trey atop Trish. As she looked on...Jacinta could not help but admire the teenager's lean muscular ebony body...as well as his sexual prowess...finding herself slowly becoming aroused...as the timers on the C4 detonators inched closer to zero.

To be continued

Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:34 pm