Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:09 am

Panther Woman in Holiday Cheer 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Panther Woman in Holiday Cheer 3
Panther Woman in Holiday Cheer 3

24 hours later
Los Olvidos district
Lima, Peru
4 pm

It was a situation that was all too familiar for teenager LUISA LOPES...an ordinary high school student...who unknown to her grandfather...a former police officer turned private detective...that she was secretly the teenage scourge of the  criminal underworld in Peru...the PANTHER GIRL. Lying sprawled on a bed...her slender muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs spread eagled as she lay on her back...her wrists and ankles bound to opposite ends of the bed...her strapless black silk Panther Bra...which endowed her with super powers removed and lying on a nearby table...her ample brown breasts rising and falling slowly...the Top Heavy Teen was at the mercy of her cunning foe.

Or was she? "Oh you evil fiend...I've fallen into your clever trap...What are you going to do to me?" asked Panther Girl as she looked at her captor...as he watched over her...standing on the side of the bed. LUIZ RODRIGUEZ...Luisa's teenage boyfriend who went to the same high school as she did...grinned as he role played with his super heroine girlfriend.  "At last Panther Girl...I have you right where I want you" said Luiz...playing the role of the villain in this scenario which he and Luisa had decided to play while his Aunt Carmen was not at home. Luisa giggled at those words...knowing how much she loved it when Luiz put his hands on her ample brown breasts...and fondled her big puffy dark brown Panther Nipples into hardness.

Continuing her role play...Panther Girl tugged at the ropes which bound her wrists and ankles to the bed. "Do your worst evil fiend...You can't tame me" declared Luisa. "We'll see about that" countered Luiz...as he revealed a large feather duster which his aunt often used to clean their apartment. "HA HA  HA HA HA...NO...
HA  HA  HA HA HA...STOP...HA HA HA HA...MY PANTHER BREASTS...HA HA HA HA HA..SO TICKLISH" laughed Panther Girl as he boyfriend brushed the duster over her naked chest...as she wiggled atop the bed...her fists clenched...the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet curled. With school out for the Christmas holidays...and very little crime to deal with as Panther Girl...Luisa and Luiz spent their time doing these scenes at Luiz's place.

Luisa knew her grandfather...a former cop turned private investigator...would sooner figure out what was going on...and she didn't know if he could handle the knowledge that she was Panther Girl...having criminals doing all kinds of things to arouse and knock her out...which were always successful...even though she found a way to prevail in the end. She often wondered how Panther Woman handled these kinds of situations. Just as she thought about the famous Peruvian Superwoman...Luisa felt a tingling in her big puffy dark brown nipples...and knew it was not because of Luiz's tickling which she was enjoying. "Luiz!...My Panther Nipples are tingling!" said the Top Heavy Teen to her boyfriend...who knew what that meant.

Tossing aside the feather duster...Luiz wasted no time in untying Panther Girl...who leapt off the bed...and quickly donned her black silk magic bra...feeling its power flow through her curvaceous and muscular brown body again. "What is it PG?" asked Luiz...who was only wearing his boxers. He started to put his clothes on...suspecting that his super heroine girl friend had just received a feeling that some kind of evil was going on. The next words from the glossy pink lips of the Panther Girl proved him right. "It's PANTHER WOMAN...She's in trouble...Some evil scientist with a sound gun...captured her and Justice Minister Carlos Ramos... and is holding them prisoner at his mansion...I've got to save her" said Luisa as she prepared to leave.

However she stopped in her tracks as Luiz's left hand grabbed her right wrist.  "Luiz...What are you doing?...Panther Woman's in trouble...CARLOS RAMOS too...I have to rescue them" said Panther Girl. "I hear you PG...but if you go like this...Professor Baez will capture you too...then who will save Peru?" asked Luiz. "What?
...Professor who?" asked the Top Heavy Teen. "WILFREDO BAEZ...I did a paper on him...and his projects for the Justice Ministry...He spoke about developing a technology to harness sound to do things which no one thought it could..." explained Luiz as he led her over to where his laptop was on his work bench...where he invented a lot of things from scrap materials that he picked up in odd places.

Panther Girl stood and listened attentively...as Luiz brought up photos and articles about Professor Wilfredo Baez and his work. "One of the things he was working on way just what Panther Woman told you about in her message...it was called Sonic Disruptor...it could use sound waves to dig tunnels or even level buildings...but Ramos cancelled the project saying it was too dangerous...With a weapon like that...Baez could alter the frequency and use it on your Panther Breasts...it would feel like one of my massages...it would get you turned on...until you pass out...then he could take off your Panther Bra...and keep you helpless..." said Luiz.

The logic of her boyfriend was indisputable. "You're right Luiz...I can't help Panther Woman if this creep captures me too...Every crook in Peru knows I have the same weaknesses that Panther Woman does...but I've got to save her" replied Luisa. "We will PG...I've been working on some new inventions...I think I might have just the thing to level the playing field so that Sonic Disruptor can't affect you or Panther Woman again" said Luiz. "Somehow I had a feeling you would say that...All super heroines should have boyfriends as smart as you" said Panther Girl with a smile. Luiz got up...wrapped his arms around Luisa's slender waist and pulled her close to him.

"Gosh...and I thought I was special"  grinned Luiz. "You know you are handsome" replied Panther Girl with a smile as she kissed him on the lips. "We can do this later...After we rescue Panther Woman and Carlos Ramos" said the Top Heavy Teen.. as she slipped out of his embrace. "I'm with you PG" replied Luiz...as he packed some things into his knapsack and followed Luisa out the window and down the fire escape outside of the apartment where he lived with his Aunt Carmen. With his aunt working two jobs...Luiz was often left on his own...and this allowed him to accompany Luisa on her missions as Panther Girl.

Luisa for her part welcomed her boyfriend's company...especially after he saved her from the rich kid JOAQUIM CRUZ...who was obsessed with drugging and raping her as Panther Girl. As he alighted to the ground beside his super heroine girlfriend...Luiz watched as a sleek black motorcycle bearing her silver panther insignia appeared before them. Hoping on to the back of the PANTHER CLAW...Luiz held on to either side of Panther Girl's waist. His warm touch made the Top Heavy Teen. "Hold on Panther Woman...Carlos Ramos...We're on our way!" quipped Luisa as she started the mystic motorcycle...and they sped out of the alleyway...heading towards the mansion of Professor Wilfredo Baez.

Augustino district
Lima,Peru
8 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Carlos...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Panther Woman as she slowly regained consciousness...feeling cold air brushing against her naked huge brown bust. The mighty Peruvian Superwoman awoke to find herself still naked...save her black silk mask...in a standing position...with her muscular arms raised...her hands chained to a concrete pillar behind her head...at her wrists...while her long muscular brown legs were spread open...her ankles chained to the lower part of the same post. Looking to her left...Panther Woman saw her secret boyfriend....Justice Minister Carlos Ramos bound in a similar fashion to another concrete pillar. Before either of them could say a word...their host spoke.

"Ah Panther Woman...So good of you to waken from your slumber...I would not want you to miss this event" gloated Professor Wilfredo Baez. The mighty Peruvian Superwoman looked in the direction of his voice...to see Baez aiming the Sonic Disruptor at Carlos and herself. Behind the Professor...were the same group of his henchmen who she tangled with previously...but also four men in black business suits and dark sunglasses. The insignia of an all-seeing eye in the middle of a pyramid on the upper left side of their jackets. "You and Minister Ramos are about to be the first human tests of the power of my invention!!" gloated Baez. 

"You...will not...get away with this...Professor...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" sighed Panther Woman...tugging in futility at her the chains which were binding her.  Baez...his men...and his guests laughed in amusement at the pathetic attempts by the helpless Heroine of Peru to free herself. "Ah but I will Panther Woman...You see gentlemen...Panther Woman's big nipples have been placed in a state of heightened arousal due to the Sonic Disruptor...In this state...she is incapable of using her mental abilities to summon her magic bra...which grants her super powers...to cover her chest and restore her strength...It's safely locked in this box... explained Baez...as he pointed to a sealed wooden box on a nearby table.

"Carry on with the demonstration Professor...Our superiors at CYCLOPS INTERNATIONAL are interested in this device...but demand an appropriate test to show that our conglomerate can invest in this technology and mass produce for sale to other criminal elements around the world" said the leader of the quartet of Cyclops agents. "Yes gentlemen...Such a demonstration is forthcoming" Baez replied...and began to power up his invention.  "Panther Woman...You've got to do something...There's no telling what that device can do in the wrong hands...Innocent lives are at stake.

"Uuuuuuuuh...I know Carlos...but...Uuuuuuuuuh...That device was devastating on my Panther Breasts...Need time...to clear my head...for my Panther Nipples to become soft...so I can summon my Panther Bra...to regain my Panther Strength...So weak...So tired...barely able...to stay conscious" replied Maria...as she stared sleepily at her secret boyfriend who had no idea who she really was. Carlos looked into the sleepy brown eyes of the mighty Peruvian Superwoman....worried for her safety more than his own at that moment...and wondering what he would say to Maria Rosa...who he had no idea...was looking back at him.

In the meantime...Professor Baez powered up the Sonic Disruptor. "There is no escape for either of you now...Who should I destroy first and make the other watch?' sneered Baez as he alternated aiming the weapon at Panther Woman and Carlos Ramos. "Stop!" a female voice cried. The Professor...his thugs...and the Cyclops agents turned their heads in the direction of the voice. They saw a teenage girl...with a curvaceous and muscular brown body...barely clad in a flimsy black silk bra and matching panty...her glossy black hair tied into a pony tail atop her head...a thin black silk mask stretching across the upper part of her face walking boldly towards them.

"Who are you young lady?!...How did you come here?!" demanded Baez...as he looked at the teenage girl's shapely body which rivalled that of the captured Panther Woman. "In case you haven't figured it out Professor Baez...I'm Panther Girl...and I'm here to stop you!" declared Luisa as she stood bravely before Baez and his criminal associates. "Get her you fools!" ordered the Professor. His four henchman charged towards the Top Heavy Teen...as she assumed a fighting stance. "Like your goons can match my Panther Strength!" quipped Panther Girl as she waded through the adult thugs...felling them with an assortment of punches and kicks.

"Your turn now Professor!" quipped Luisa as she advanced towards Baez."Foolish twit!!...The Panther Woman was no match for my genius and neither are your...Gentlemen observe your first demonstration of the power of my Sonic Disruptor!!" declared Baez as he turned his device in the direction of the Top Heavy Teen. "Panther Girl!!...No!!" cried Panther Woman...as Baez pulled the trigger. "UUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Panther Girl as she took the full power of the Sonic Disruptor on her ample teen bust. However while Baez and the cyclops agents were focused on the Top Heavy Teen...her boyfriend made his move. "Luiz!" gasped Panther Woman in surprise.

"Don't worry Panther Woman...PG's got a plan...Put these on...They'll protect you from that gun...if you can't hear the sound waves...they won't make you think about sex...and arouse your Panther Nipples..." explained the teenage boy as he slipped a pair into the Peruvian Superwoman's ears.  Maria quickly realised what Luisa's plan was. "Good thinking Luiz...Quickly...Give them to Carlos too" said Panther Woman. "Thanks lad...I promise you and Panther Girl will be rewarded for this" said Carlos as he too realised what was happening. As the earplugs were placed into her ears...Maria could not hear the sound coming from the Sonic Disruptor...but felt her big puffy dark brown nipples becoming softer...as her Panther Strength returned.

Meanwhile...Panther Girl continuing moaning..."UUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" pretending that the Sonic Disruptor was affecting her. Luiz meanwhile used a mini-blow torch...to free Carlos from the chains binding him to the concrete post he was bound too. Baez was in his glee...until he saw the steel box in which the Panther Bra was in...pop open...and the bra...fly towards...and cover the naked massive brown bust of the Heroine of Peru. "No!!...Impossible!!" yelled Baez in disbelief. "Anything is possible Professor!" declared Panther Woman as she flexed her muscular brown arms and long muscular brown legs...snapping the chains binding her...to the concrete post...with the greatest of ease.

Flexing her large brown thighs...she sprang forward...driving the ball of her erotic right bare brown foot into the Professor's jaw. "Uggh!!" groaned Baez as he collapsed unconscious to the ground and the force of impact...knocked the Sonic Disruptor into a nearby pool...destroying it beyond repair. Before the Cyclops agents and Baez's thugs could escape...Panther Woman and Panther pounced on them...fists and erotic bare brown feet flying in several directions. In a matter of minutes...all of them lay defeated and unconscious on the ground.  Carlos and Luiz ran up to the Panther heroines. "The police are on their way" said Luiz...holding up his cell phone.

"My thanks Panther Girl...and you too Luiz...I shall take care of everything when the police arrive...Luiz...perhaps after the holidays you can come meet with me...perhaps discuss a job?" said Carlos. "Absolutely sir" replied  Luiz...shaking Carlos' hand with gratitude while Panther Woman and Panther Girl smiled.  "Thanks Luisa...You and Luiz should go" whispered Panther Woman. "You're welcome Maria...Hope you have a Merry Christmas" replied Panther Girl...casting a glance in Carlos' direction as he spoke with Luiz. "Absolutely chica...I wish you the same" replied Maria. 

Panther Woman and Carlos watched as Panther Girl and Luiz made their departure...hearing the Panther Claw motorcycle speed away. "Panther Woman...I..." began Carlos. However the mighty Peruvian Superwoman put her right index finger to his lips. "Not here Carlos...There's much I have to tell you...I will see you at your house tonight" promised Maria as she turned on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...and sprinted off...disappearing over a nearby wall as the police arrived at the Baez mansion.

24 hours later
Los Olvidos district
8 pm

Luiz Rodriguez had just bid goodnight to his Aunt Carmen...who had left their apartment for her night job. He was looking forward to her joining him at Luisa's house for a special lunch which Luisa's grandfather...a former policeman turned private detective was preparing for them...as a way to get to know each other better over the Christmas holidays. Just as he did closed the door...Luiz heard a gentle thud on the floor of his nearby bedroom...and knew it was Luisa arriving as Panther Girl.

"Hi PG....You're just in time...to..." began Luiz as he entered his bedroom. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped to the floor...as he saw his super heroine girlfriend...wearing nothing except her mask...and holding a sprig of mistletoe over her head. "Well handsome...Aren't you going to kiss me?" teased the Top Heavy Teen.  Luiz acted on instinct...ripping off his clothes...till he was naked...grabbing Panther Girl and taking her over to his bed...where they both furiously kissed and fondled each other's erogenous body parts. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
..Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Uh...Uuh..Uhh..Uuuh...Uhhh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Luisa and Luiz...as joint orgasms overwhelmed them...simultaneously.

San Isidro district
Lima, Peru
9 pm

Carlos Ramos...switched off his cell phone. He had been trying for hours to contact his executive secretary...Maria Rosa...but not for anything to do with his job as
Justice Minister of Peru.  With the criminals schemes of Professor Wilfredo Baez exposed...and Baez and his associates now sent to spend Christmas and New Year's in jail...Carlos...was now trying to undo the damage which he feared he may have already done to what could have been a personal relationship with Maria. This was something he thought even Panther Woman....who had fallen into the same trap set by Baez has he had...could help him with. Carlos could not have been more wrong on that score.

He felt a gust of wind...and wondered if he had forgotten to shut the glass door leading out of his villa in this exclusive part of the city...to the swimming pool outside. His heart skipped a beat as he saw Panther Woman standing their...in all her heroic beauty and splendour. Her voluptuous and muscular brown body barely clad by her flimsy black silk bra and panty. "Good evening Carlos" said the mighty Peruvian superwoman with a smile as she walked towards him. "Oh...
Hello Panther Woman" replied Carlos sadly.

"Is something wrong Carlos?...Should I leave?" asked Panther Woman. "No...Please stay Panther Woman...I need to talk to you" said Carlos. "Of course" replied Panther Woman. "First I want to thank you again...For saving my life" said Carlos as the Busty Heroine of Peru stood in front of him. "You're welcome Carlos...My mission is to defeat evil and protect the innocent from harm" replied Panther Woman. "Yes...but I need to know something" said Carlos. "Anything Carlos" replied Panther Woman.

"When we were prisoners at Baez's mansion...You spoke about having feelings for me...Was that true or were you saying that because of your weakened state?" asked Carlos. "I do say many things when my enemies make my Panther Nipples hard...as they knock me unconscious...and when I'm deprived of my Panther Bra...the source of my power...but yes...I did say that...You are a special man...and I have feelings for you" replied Panther Woman. "I see...Don't think me ungrateful Panther Woman...I must admit... that I have feelings for you too...but also for...another woman" said Carlos.

"Oh?" asked Panther Woman. "Yes...A woman who has supported me...challenged me when I needed to be...She is courageous in her own right...Her name...
is Maria Rosa" replied Carlos...dreading the response of the Busty Heroine of Peru. "Oh Carlos!" replied Panther Woman as she pulled him close to her and kissed him passionately on the lips.  His head was spinning as their lips parted. "I don't understand..." said Carlos. "Perhaps this will help..." replied Panther Woman as she removed her mask right in front of him.

"Maria!....You...You're..." stammered Carlos. "Yes Carlos...I am Maria Rosa...and...I am also Panther Woman...but more than that...I am the woman who loves you...more than anything else in the world..." said Maria.  It all made sense to Carlos. All of Maria's mysterious disappearances...Panther Woman appearances in the nick of time to save him. "I have been blind...blind for so long my beloved...Can you ever forgive me?" asked Carlos.  Maria responded by undoing her  black silk Panther Bra...letting it fall to the floor...then slipping off her black silk panty...and sending it and her mask to the floor as well.

"All is forgive Carlos" replied Maria as she kissed her man again. Carlos lifted Panther Woman up into his arms...carrying her upstairs to his bedroom...where they would spend hours making passionate love...no more secrets between them. This would be a Christmas neither would forget...and offer the present of a future together...that Maria and Carlos often dreamt about...but which was now possible.

end.

Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:52 pm