Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:06 pm

Rohanna and the Temple of Temptation 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Rohanna and the Temple of Temptation 3
Rohanna- Girl of the Guianas in Temple of Temptation Part 3

Under the guise of a crusade of enlightenment for the Amerindian tribes which dwelled in the interior of the vast South American republic of Guyana...missionary JAN VAN DER KEMP otherwise known as the charismatic and enigmatic PASTOR JOHN...was actually operating a lucrative black market criminal enterprise.

Young Amerindian boys were being lured into participating in his Christian ministry and then brainwashed into serving him as slaves to manufacture high-grade refined marijuana which would be sold elsewhere in the interior for a hefty price that would make Pastor John and his criminal partners very wealthy.

Though he ventured far from the reach of the authorities in the capital city of Georgetown by taking his mission deep into the interior of the country...Pastor John was in the realm protected by a scantily-clad jungle woman who was legendary in the interior..battling criminals and fighting for justice. She was none other than the beauteous and brave ROHANNA...GIRL OF THE GUIANAS. Whenever danger threatened..she changed out of her normal guise of mild-mannered school teacher MAREE RAECESA and swung into action.

The sexy Superwoman of the Guianas was very interested in the disappearance of the young boys since some of them were her students at the Lethem Elementary School. Using her special animal powers...Rohanna tracked down to the camp of Pastor John which was hidden on a small island in the Demerara River.

But the evil missionary was ready for her and Rohanna found herself falling into a trap from which she could not escape. Knowing full well that the beauteous jungle heroine would not use her amazing powers to harm the Amerindian boys..Pastor John decided to set them against her and his plan succeeded beyond his wildest expectations.

"Fiend...monster...your special marijuana...Uuuuuuuh...overwhelming my huge breasts...Uuuuuuuuuh......my big nipples...getting..harder...with every stroke...Uuuuuuuh...I..I cannot fight..powerful thoughts..of men...touching my breasts...I cannot harm...the boys..you have enslaved...I am becoming sleepy...Sp sleepy... Pastor John..." confessed Rohanna.

Her brown eyes were barely open as more and more of the enhanced marijuana was brushed repeatedly over her hard and erect big puffy dark brown nipples. "Such great power you possess Rohanna..but it is underpinned by your own purity of mind and body...and a hidden desire for sex...do not resist the sexual feelings you suppress..the marijuana will bring them to the fore...You are obviously someone who conceals her femininity...perhaps a boring wallflower when you are not running through the jungle in scanty attire..battling criminals..." gloated Pastor John.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...You are preaching to the converted...Pastor John...marijuana..drugging my big nipples...making my huge breasts feel so weak...thoughts of sex...in my head..getting too strong..
Uuuuuuuh...like my breasts...nipples to be brushed...do not..want..to fight...for..justice...becoming...sleepier..and sleepier...temptation...to lose consciousness...impossible to resist..I..I want to be knocked out....give me..unconsciousness...Pastor John..." cooed Maree who was now totally enslaved by the special marijuana which had trapped her beauteous brown breasts in an erotic and sleepy stupor.

"Seek and you shall receive..." replied Pastor John.At those words...the second boy started to rub his brush..which had thicker bristles also soaked in the special marijuana... over the space between the large gleaming brown thighs of the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas.. Jaime continued to brush Maree's hardened dark brown nipples and areolas... which now gleamed with a hazy lustre.. with his marijuana-coated brush.

"Uuuuuuuuh..my clit...being brushed with marijuana...cannot resist...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...my huge breasts...drugged...my big nipples...marijuana..makes them..so haaaaard...Uuuuuuh...way you rub my clit...Oooohhhhh...feels..so..good...never..been touched like...this...before..Ahhhh..Ooooo...Uuuuuuuuuh...Pastor John...has outsmarted me...no match for his treachery...I..I'm going to..going to..
..Aaahhhhh...Ooooooo...Uhhuuhhhhhhh..." moaned Rohanna as she felt the thick forest of black pubic hair between her thighs become damp as her clit was aroused into hardness and a massive orgasm exploded between the jungle heroine's thighs. Her brown eyes rolled up in her head..slowly closing as the strength evaporated from every muscle in her curvaceous
brown body..rendering her totally unconscious in a matter of seconds.

Hours later...Rohanna slowly awakened from her drug-induced slumber to find herself in a new predicament. The sexy Superwoman of the Guianas lay flat on her back atop a stone altar in the Temple of Temptation which was Pastor John was building deep in the jungle to conceal his covert drug manufacture and trade operation from the authorities and the persons in the villages..from which he was recruiting and brainwashing Amerindian boys to do his bidding. "Uuuuuuuuuuuh..." moaned Maree...announcing her return to consciousness. She was still naked. Her shiny muscular brown arms and long muscular shiny brownlegs were spread wide open. Her wrists and ankles were bound to the altar on opposite ends by strong ropes.

"Ah so good of you to rejoin us Rohanna..the stories about you are true..that you become weak when men touch your breasts...and that it commands you to go to sleep...." gloated Pastor John as he stood over the captive jungle heroine. "Yes Pastor John...my huge breasts are completely vulnerable to your special marijuana...and you were clever to let those boys rub your nefarious drug all over my breasts...I could not harm them...I had to let them knock me unconscious...now that you have captured me...what are your plans..you..you..villain?"
asked Rohanna.

"It's quite simple Rohanna...the Amerindian boys you are so interested in...provide me with an invaluable and cheap work force to refine my marijuana...that is why I brought my crusade out here...slowly indoctrinating them with my teachings..and using my own product to enslave their minds...I anticipated that at some time you would intervene and I would need to make an example of you...I suspected you would not use your strength against them..and when you were put to sleep a while ago...you confessed the temptations that undermine you..Now I know my drugs can tame you...and there is nothing you can do to stop me.." gloated Pastor John. Unknown to him..the dark brown nipples of the big brown breasts of the sexy Superwoman of the Guianas were softening and her super strength was returning.

"That is where you are mistaken Pastor John!" quipped Maree as she flexed her shiny brown muscular arms and long muscular shiny brown legs..snapping the ropes binding her to the altar. "No!!..It can't be..Stop..Unhhh!!!" groaned Pastor John as the ball of Rohanna's right foot connected solidly into the jaw of the evil missionary. As he fell dazed to the floor of the temple..Rohanna swiftly donned her flimsy ocelot pelt string bra and G-string which lay nearby.

"My disciples...Stop..Unnnnhhh!!!" groaned Pastor John as he got up.. only to be sent back down to the floor of the temple by a left fist from the jungle heroine to his right jaw. Pastor John collapsed back to the floor..losing consciousness immediately.

"Justice shall always prevail over evil Pastor John...You are a resourceful enemy but you should seek enlightenment in prison. Seeing that Rohanna was conscious and free...and that Pastor John lay unconscious on the floor...his thugs tried to run away..only yo be intercepted by reporter Bruce Kandivas and a contingent of Guyanese Interior Force soldiers..who were responsible for the maintenance of law and order in the interior of Guyana.

"Well done Bruce Kandivas...You arrived just in time..." said Rohanna as she stood in heroic pose. Her hands on her shapely hips...long,muscular shiny brown legs slightly apart and her huge firm shiny brown breasts pushed forward.

"Your hunch was right jungle lady..Now we can expose Pastor John for the fraud that he is..and undo the mind control he did on these boys..." replied Bruce.

Two days later. Lethem Elementary School.

Teacher Maree Raecesa sat at her desk as she watched Jaime Simmons and her other students leave her class at the end of the school day. Jaime and the other Amerindian boys had recovered from the drugs which Pastor John was giving them to keep them under his control. They submitted their book reports one at a time as they left. Jaime was the last student to file his report. "Sorry to have been delayed with my report Miss Raecesa..." said Jaime apologetically. "Not to worry Jaime..I was told about what happened..by Rohanna..and she asked me to give you a chance to resubmit your report.." replied Maree.

"Wow...I can't believe Rohanna would do that for me...I thought she'd be angry for the way I drugged her in the breasts and knocked her out." said Jaime. "Trust me when I tell you Jaime...Rohanna's not the least bit upset with you for that...many felons can't take their eyes off her breasts..and are always touching them..while they are trying to put her to sleep
...She also told me..that you were under the influence of Pastor John..and knew that when you were brushing her breasts...what you were doing was not intentional...in fact..she admitted to me that you actually helped her in a way to bring Pastor John to justice.." said Maree.

"How?" asked Jaime. "Rohanna said it was obvious to her that Pastor John's mind control treatment didn't work completely over you...and you realised on some level that what you were doing was wrong...She said she realised that by the way in which you brushed her breasts...you were very gentle...and not enough marijuana was put on her nipples...she was able to recover very quickly...and stop Pastor John.." replied Maree. "I won't tell anybody about what you just told me Miss Raecesa...honest...Rohanna can trust me to keep her secret..." said Jaime as he left the classroom. "She already does Jaime..she already does.."
thought Maree..who was secretly..ROHANNA..GIRL OF THE GUIANAS.

end.

Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:33 pm