Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:10 am

Black Tigress in Kidnapped Royalty 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Black Tigress in Kidnapped Royalty 4
Black Tigress in Kidnapped Royalty 4

Bengali City
Kingdom of Bengali
Midnight

The night air rippling past her voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body that was barely clad by a thin tiny single strap tiger pelt leotard, BLACK TIGRESS flew high over the heart of BENGALI CITY..the lights glittering below her like diamonds.Through the slits of the thin tiger pelt mask which covered the upper part of her face, framed by her long mane of glossy tousled black hair,
the brown eyes of the Ebony Wonder searched the streets below her.

It wasn't that long ago as FBI Agent JACINTA JACKSON that she saw her colleague FBI technician BILLY KWAN by some THUGEES, foot soldiers of the SKULL SOCIETY..an ancient ccriminal organisation. Black Tigress felt her enlarged nipples stiffening under her flimsy single strap tiger pelt leotard and growing warmth inside of her cunt between her huge gleaming ebony thighs, every time she thought about Billy.

"I can't understand why my Tiger Nipples and Tiger Cunt feel aroused whenever I think about Billy...He's a good guy but not my type" thought Jacinta. The Ebony Wonder recalled these feelings for Billy started after he licked her big thick black Tiger Nipples
to help her regain her Tiger Strength to help them escape from an old strip club in Washington DC which had been rigged to explode.

Jacinta remembered feeling jealous seeing Billy and SANDRA COLLINS..the US Ambassador's daughter, talking over dinner and
then walking in the gardens outside of the Ambassador's residence. Black Tigress was confused by these emotions because she was attracted to her partner FBI analyst TREY JOHNSON. But since they returned from an unauthorised mission to New England, Trey was difficult to read.

Jacinta had no memory of what happened after they left New England. She wondered if Trey's strange behaviour was linked to his past. She remembered his file said he was the son of DETROIT BONES gang leader LEROY "SKULL" JOHNSON...who had been killed by Detroit's feared female vigilante SCORPION WOMAN.

As she continued her flight over Bengali City, Black Tigress remembered Trey's file spoke about him being in a relationship with someone. MICHELLE WALKER, a decorated veteran detective assigned to the 7th Precinct of the Detroit Police Department. Trey never talked about his past or his hometown of Detroit, except that his mother WILMA still lived there. Jacinta wondered whether Trey was involved with his former flame.

Black Tigress' mind was brought back to the mayter at hand when she felt her big thick black nipples stiffen sharply under her flimsy tiger pelt leotard. Hovering in mid air, the Ebony Wonder scanned the streets below her. Jacinta's brown eyes narrowed
in the slits of her thin tiger pelt mask as a black van, heading towards the slum district in the southern part of the city caught her
attention.

"That van!..Billy's in it!..I've got to save him!" resolved Black Tigress as she turned and flew after the van. Her gleaming muscular ebony arms extended in front of her...her fists clenched...her long gleaming ebony muscular legs extended below her wide curvy waist, the sexy toes of her erotic gleaming ebony bare feet curled ..the Ebony Wonder descended rapidly towards the black van as it left the modern side of Bengali City and headed into the slums.

Worried about Billy's safety, Black Tigress failed to realise that the direction the van was taking was deliberate. The Ebony Wonder had no idea that she was being lured into a trap. Hiding amongst the shadows of one of the decaying buildings...CRIMSON QUIVER...was tracking her approach. Reaching into the quiver strapped to his back, the Skull Society's top assassin pulled out three arrows. Fitting them to his bowstring...he took aim at the unsuspecting Black Tigress as she descended swiftly towards the van.

As she got in range, Crimson Quiver released his arrows...sending them hurtling towards her. Just as Black Tigress closed in on the speeding black van...the air around her exploded. "AIEEEEEEEEEE...MY TIGER BREASTS...AIEEEEEEEEEEE..SOMETHING GETTING THROUGH MY TIGER PELT...AIEEEEEEEE...STINGING...BURNING....AIEEEEEEEEEE...MY TIGER NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEE...PAIN...AIEEEEEEE
BECOMING WEAK...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...GETTING SLEEPY...AIEEEEEEEEEEE..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" cried Jacinta as hundreds of steel ball bearings were released from the exploding tips of Crimson Quiver's arrows which were aimed right at her enormous firm gleaming ebony chest.

Unable to remain airborne, Black Tigress came crashing down on to the darkened street in the slums...her muscular gleaming ebony arms and long muscular gleaming ebony legs flailing wildly in the air as she hit the street...chunks of concrete flying in several directions. The van came to a stop. Six Thugees jumped out and ran towards the Ebony Wonder. "UUUUNH..UUUUUNH...UUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Black Tigress as they beat her relentlessly in her enormous firm gleaming ebony bust with their blackjacks.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Jacinta..her brown eyes rolling up in the slits of her thin tiger pelt mask...her head rolling against her left shoulder...her muscular gleaming ebony arms falling limp on either side of her curvy upper body...her long muscular gleaming ebony legs spreading themselves wide open below her wide curvy waist...her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet resting on their smooth heels on the concrete surface of the street...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with glossy black claw like toenails...as she was beaten into unconsciousness.

The Thugees grabbed her under her muscular gleaming ebony arms and by her long muscular gleaming ebony legs...placed her in the back of the van. They were unaware that from a nearby rooftop...Tiger Girl was watching them. The Top Heavy Teen wanted to intervene to help Black Tigress. But she realised this was a trap to capture the Ebony Wonder. "They must be taking her to their hideout...Billy's there too...I better follow them" resolved Sandra.

As the van sped off...the Teen Tigress followed at a safe distance over the rooftops. Sandra had no idea that through a pair of infra-red binoculars...CHAVEZ was watching her. The former US Navy SEAL...now the bodyguard for her father US Ambassador JOHN COLLINS...received intel that Billy's kidnappers were heading for the slums in the south of Bengali City. By luck, he happened to spot Tiger Girl. Attracted to the Top Heavy Teen, Chavez suspected she was on the same mission he was. Knowing the vulnerability of her big teen breasts to sex, he decided to follow her. knowing she would need backup.

Undisclosed location
Bengali City
12.15 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned GOLDEN TIGER...rolling her head from side to side...trying to clear the mass of cobwebs cluttering her tired brain...feeling fatigue throughout every muscle and sinew of her voluptuous golden tanned body. Her mind was a blur. She remembered transforming from her alter-ego of MONICA MASTERS...former US Army Ranger...head of security for KING RAHUL of Bengali...to locate his sole heir...PRINCE RAJ...and keep him safe from the clutches of the Skull Society.

Though she had bested the Thugees...foot soldiers of the Society when they tried to abduct her in her regular identity...Golden Tiger allowed her overconfidence in her newfound super powers to overrule her judgement. She was lured into a trap...comprehensively beaten in her enormous firm golden tanned breasts...for--d to lactate and cum...when her enemies used Feminite on her...and for--d into unconsciousness for several hours.

Her groans caught the attention of the hulking brute known as MOJO...a servant of the Society used against powerful foes like Golden Tiger...experienced in defeating such foes...having beaten the famous TIGER WOMAN OF INDIA...on several occasions. Mojo walked over to where Monica was dangling like a piece of meat...her golden tanned muscular arms stretched above her head...bound together at the wrists by chains that were secured to an overhanging pipe...her long muscular golden tanned legs dangling limp below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare golden tanned feet bound at the ankles by chains...her sexy toes with golden claw like toenails pointing down to the floor.. ten feet below her...in defeat.

The Ample Chested American was naked except for her golden tiger pelt mask which covered the upper part of her face...framed
by her long mane of golden tousled hair. A glowing green Feminite stone hanging between her enormous firm golden tanned breasts...keeping her big puffy brown nipples...erect and bullet hard...keeping her trapped in a stupor of sex and sleep. "Uuuh..
Where..Who..must...get...free" sighed Monica...tugging weakly at her chains."Girl go nowhere...Girl belong to Mojo" snarled the
brute as he looked at Monica with his glowing red eyes. Golden Tiger found it impossible not to stare deep into the red glare radiating from Mojo's eyes directly into her face.

"No..Uuuuh..can't ...can't fight...Uuuuuuuh..thoughts of sex...in my head...too strong..meb's hands...all over my Tiger Breasts...
Making my Tiger Teats...sooooo...haaaard...Too weak...Too sleepy...I'm going to..No..not..again..UH..UUH..UUUH..UUUUH..UH
..UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Monica..her head sagged between her naked enormous firm golden tanned breasts..geysers of white milk spraying into the air from her hard and erect big brown nipples..a waterfall of white liquid being ejected from her wet and excited brown cunt...pooling into a lake on the floor as she succumbed to unconsciousness again.

"Girl lose!...Girl lose to Mojo...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed the brute as Golden Tiger dangled aroused and unconscious before him as his new toy.

12.30 am.

In another location... Britannia awoke to find herself lying unmasked and stripped of her Union Jack bodysuit...dark blue gloves
and dark blue boots. Leah saw her mask, costume and the gold tiara of Boudicca which gave her super powers lying on a stone table nearby. "They made a mistake not tying me up...Have to put on my costume and stop these crooks" resolved the Busty British Bombshell as she started to get up.

As the palms of her hands and soles of her erotic bare feet pressed against the surface of the stone table she was lying naked upon...four urns rose at the four ends of the table..each of them engulfing her from head to toe in thick green smoke.
"NO...UUUUUUUH...FEMINITE...INCENSE...ALLAROUND ME...HAVE TO BREATHE IT...UUUUUH...MY NIPPLES...BECOMING HARD AGAIN...MY CUNT...UUUUUH..WET..EXCITED...UUUUUUUHWEAK...SEXY...SLEEPY...CAN'T ESCAPE..." confessed Britannia as she collapsed on her back atop the table her shapely muscular arms and long shapely muscular legs going limp atop the stone table.

Leah could do nothing but stare with her sleepy green eyes through the fog of green smoke engulfing her naked body as the Mahar stood over her with his Skull Staff in his right hand. His grey eyes stared through the slits of the gold skull mask on his face as he watched Leah rolling her head...pillowed atop her long mane of flame red hair from side to side...her large firm shapely white breasts...capped at their summits by hard and erect rosy nipples...drops of milk oozing out of their hardened tips...her rosy cunt shaped like a camel toe...her neatly trimmed red pubic bush damp from multiple orgasms between her large shapely white thighs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Feminite...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...had forgotten...how strong it is...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...makes me weak...sexy... and sleepy..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...fallen...into...your...trap...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but...will...stop you...Uuuuuh
...Bring you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to justice...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Britannia, in an unconvincing attempt at defiance. The Mahar laughed.

"You misjudge me Lady Havenloft...I have no desire to harm you...I have need for the services of someone like you...as the Skull Society spreads its doctrine of evil throughout the world...For years...we have been limited...but now with this Feminite...We shall harness its power...to defeat women like you...make them serve our cause...You have faced Feminite several times...You appear more resistant to its power...I must learn more about this...You will join us" declared the Mahar.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuh...I'll...never...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...join you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Leah as the thick green smoke from the urns engulfed her...keeping her shapely and muscular creamy body in a heightened state of erotic arousal.
Britannia found it increasingly difficult not to think of her husband Emile...and all the ways he knew to pleasure her. It was taking
all of her waning concentration to suppress a massive orgasm building inside of her aching cunt. "Resistance is futile my dear Lady Havenloft...You cannot resist the power of Feminite" gloated the Mahar as he watched Britannia struggle atop the stone table.

12.45 am

Moving swiftly and stealthily over the rooftops of the old decaying buildings, Tiger Girl continued to follow the black van carrying Black Tigress through the slum district on the southern part of Bengali City. Her ample ebony bosom bunched together under her thin tight strapless white tiger pelt leotard...her muscular ebony arms and long muscular ebony legs flexing as she leapt from one rooftop to another...as she followed the van.

The Top Heavy Teen saw the van turn off the street into an abandoned train station. Flexing her large ebony thighs..Tiger Girl alighted from the rooftop she was on...landing on the balls of her erotic bare ebony feet as she landed inside the station's compound. Sandra made her way amongst the network of rusty iron railway tracks...and the old train cars parked on them...as she followed the van up to the station building.

As she moved past a train car..Sandra's brown eyes widened in the white tiger pelt mascara which covered the upper part of her face..framef by her long shiny black tousled hair.....when the van she had been following had disappeared. "What??...Where did it go??" gasped Tiger Girl.

"Have to find out where they took her..." thoight Tiger Girl as she walked along the railway tracks between the old railway cars.

As she walked...the Top Heavy Teen caught the scent of a strange aroma in the air. Before Sandra could make sense of it...her enhanced teen nipples shot to attention under her thin strapless white tiger pelt leotard and she felt immediate wetness between her large ebony thighs

"HEY..UUUUUH..WHAT'S GOING ON...UUUUUH...MY TIGER TITS...GETTING SUPER HARD...SUPER FAST...UUUUUUUUH..TIGER PUSSY..SO WET...UUUUUUUUH...GETTING HOT...HORNY..CHAVEZ...HIS HANDS ON MY BODY...ALL OVER MY TIGER BOOBS...GETTING TIRED...I...GOTTA..GOTTA..UH..UUH..UUuuuuuuuuh" cooed Sandra as a massive orgasm exploded between her large ebony thighs.

Her brown eyes rolling up in the white tiger pelt mascara which covered the upper part of her face...Tiger Girl dropped to her knees..then toppled forward. Her left shoulder hit the soft earth...as she rolled on to her back..her muscular ebony arms flung past her head...her long muscular ebony legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist..the sole of her erotic left ebony foot resting flat on the ground... her erotic bare right ebony foot resting on its heel.

Her ample ebony bust rising and falling slowly...her enhanced teen nipples hard and erect under her thin tight strapless white tiger pelt leotard..the outline of a hard camel toe framed against the white tiger pelt between her large ebony thighs..as she faded into unconsciousness...on the ground inside of the old, seemingly abandoned train station. From hidden CCTV cameras, Thugees of the Skull Society watched the unconscious Top Heavy Teen lying on the ground amongst the old train cars and rusty train tracks.

"The foolish girl triggered the incense mines planted to keep out intruders" said one Thugee. "Should we tell the Mahar or Crimson Quiver?" asked another Thugee. "No...The Mahar has commanded he not be disturbed while he interrogates the Englishwoman...
Crimson Quiver is overseeing our brothers who have captured the American who calls herself Black Tigress...We shall take two other men.. and go and capture this wench on our own" resolved the first Thugee.

In the Skull Society base hidden under the old raileay station...Crimson Quiver watched as four Thugees took the voluptuous and muscular gleaming body of the unconscious Black Tigress out of the back of the black van...which she thought Billy Kwan was a prisoner in.

"Put her in a cell with the FBI nerd...I'll deal with the black bitch myself" ordered Crimson Quiver. " Deal with this suckers!!"
quipped Black Tigress as she suddenly sprang to life, breaking free of the Thugees who were holding her. "Get her! ...Take her alive!!...Subdue her immediately!!" yelled Crimson Quiver and 115 Thugees rushed towards the Ebony Wonder. "You dudes fell for the oldest trick in the book!...I suspected this was a set up!..So I played possum" quipped Jacinta as she felled three Thugees with
a flurry of punches...and drove the ball of her right erotic bare gleaming ebony bare foot into the groin of another Thugee...dropping him to the ground.

Crimson Quiver watched with growing anger and arousal as the muscles on Black Tigress' gleaming ebony body were highlighted by her single strap thin tiger pelt leotard...as she bested the Thugees in close quarter combat as they tried to capture her. "Give it up suckers!!..There's nothing you can do to stop this hot super black chick!!" boasted Jacinta as she punched and kicked her way effortlessly through the Thugees.

Rising on the balls of her erotic bare gleaming ebony bare feet..flexing her huge gleaming ebony thighs..Black Tigress prepared to take flight and rescue Billy from the Skull Society. Her overconfidence breeding complacency...Jacinta opened herself up...
presenting a clear target for Crimson Quiver. The Hooded Hitman acted swiftly.

Reaching into his quiver...Crimson Quiver drew an arrow.. fitted it to his bowstring.. took aim and fired in a fluid motion. Feeling her big thick black nipples stiffen under her thin tiger pelt leotard...Black Tigress turned on the balls of her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet.. to deal with the incoming arrow.

But the Ebony Wonder reacted to late and the arrow struck the exposed upper left side of her gleaming ebony torso...the arrow tip shattering on impact...releasing a thick green liquid which soaked through her thin single strap tiger pelt leotard and turned the
tide of the battle against her.

"UUUUUUH...WHAT IS THAT STUFF...UUUUUUH...TIGER NIPPLES...GETTING HARD...UUUUH...FEELING...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUH
HOT...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T STOP...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Jacinta as she yanked down the top of her thin tiger pelt leotard...and began to grope her exposed enormous firm gleaming ebony
breasts with her own hands...her glossy black claw like fingernails scratching her own big thick black nipples...in futile efforts to remove the thick green liquid which coated her entire chest...and was heading southwards under the golden Tiger Talisman Belt.

As the green flood covered her neatly trimmed bush of glossy black pubic hair under her sliver of tiger pelt between her huge gleaming ebony thighs...it seeped on to her shiny black clitoris. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT STUFF...ON MY TIGER CLITORIS
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING INSIDE...MY TIGER CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO...UUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO UUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Jacinta as her right hand dropped between her huge gleaming ebony thighs...her right index and middle fingers rubbing the middle of her tiger pelt...causing a hard camel toe to appear in seconds.

Crimson Quiver watched with a smile under his hood as under the influence of the liquid Feminite from the arrow he fired at her...Black Tigress was powerless to do anything else except scratch her naked enormous firm gleaming ebony breasts with the glossy black claw like fingernails of her left hand until she lactated freely from the tips of her hard and erect big thick black nipples...and rapidly rub her throbbing black clitoris under the tiger pelt sliver between her large gleaming ebony thighs until the pressure inside her aching black cunt became unbearable.

"UH..UUH..UUUUUUUUUH...UH..UUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UH..UUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UH..UUH..UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UH..UUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Jacinta as she made herself cum five times in quick succession...erotic thoughts of Trey and Billy filling her head...making her weaker and sleepier with each orgasm.

"Beat her in the breasts and cunt until she's subdued!!" ordered Crimson Quiver not wanting to demean himself by physically touching the Busty Black Bombshell..as she swayed dizzily on the balls of her erotic bare gleaming ebony bare feet...rivers of white cum running down her huge inner gleaming ebony thighs..and drops of white milk dropping from the tips of her big thick hard
and erect black nipples.

The 15 Thugees did as commanded. "UUUUNH..UUUUUUNH..UUUUUUUNH..UUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUNH...UUUUNH
UUUUUUUUUUNH..UUUUUUUNH..UUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUNH" groaned Black Tigress as they beat her in
her naked enormous firm gleaming ebony breasts.. and between her huge gleaming ebony thighs with their clubs. The Ebony Wonder fell to the ground on her back. The 15 Thugees swarmed all over Jacinta...mercilessly beating her in her naked enormous firm.gleaming ebony breasts and in her cunt as she lay on the ground.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Black Tigress...her long muscular gleaming ebony legs seen flailing in the air in the middle of the group of Thugees...the sexy toes of her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet..which had glossy black claw like toenails curled with tension...as the Thugees kept on pummelling her in her super erogenous body parts.

"UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH....UUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Black Tigress spreading the sexy toes of her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet wide open...as her long muscular gleaming ebony legs fell limp to the ground.

The Thugees parted as Crimson Quiver stepped forward and gazed upon Black Tigress lying flat on her back...her naked enormous firm gleaming ebony breasts covered in welts from the multiple blows from the Thugees' clubs..a hard and distinct camel toe framed against the cum soaked tiger pelt between her huge firm gleaming ebony thighs..her muscular gleaming ebony legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist...her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet resting on their smooth heels ..wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy black claw like toenails.

There was absolutely no doubt that the Ebony Wonder had been beaten into unconsciousness and would remain in a powerful stupor of sex and sleep for hours. Reaching forward with his bow, Crimson Quiver removed the golden Tiger Talisman Belt from around Jacinta's waist."Take her away...put her with the FBI agent... the Feminite will keep her subdued...the Mahar will have use for her." said Crimson Quiver.

Jacinta's head lolled backwards...her glossy plum lips parted..as two Thugees grabbed her by her wrists...while two others grabbed her by her ankles...lifted her off the ground and carried her away with four other Thugees accompanying them.

1 am

Above ground, four Thugees approached Tiger Girl as she lay unconscious on the ground on her back between some rusty railway tracks and old abandoned train cars. They thought the Mahar would reward them for capturing the Teen Ebony Heroine.

But Chavez was not going to let that happen. Following Tiger Girl to the old railway station...the ex US Navy SEAL.. her groans
as she triggered a booby trap. Seeing her lying helpless and unconscious on the ground...at the mercy of the four Thugees..
Chavez rushed forward...drawing his knife.

He stabbed one Thugee in the chest...kicked a second in the face with such force it snapped his neck. Chavez slit another's throat with his blade...then flung it into chest of the last Thugee before he could radio for help. He quickly dumped their bodies into a nearby train car. Chavez heard Tiger Girl utter a low moan of "Uuuuuh" as she slowly regained consciousness.

As Sandra's brown eyes open in the white tiger pelt mascara which covered them...she was surprised, happy and aroused to see Chavez looking down at her. "Welcome back chica" he said with a smile that made her feel warmth in her chest and between her thighs.

"Chavez...What happened?...Where?" asked Tiger Girl. " I was following you...This has got to be a Skull Society hideout...You tripped a booby trap....some kind of incense which affects you" said Chavez as he helped the Teen Ebony Heroine up. "Yes...It zapped me big time in my Tiger Tits and Tiger Pussy...I would have been in big trouble if you weren't following me" said Sandra with gratitude...imaging how Chavez's hands would feel on her body.

Chavez looked at the Busty Teen Ebony Heroine standing before him.....her voluptuous and muscular body framed against her thin tight strapless white tiger pelt leotard.. It was taking all of his military training to suppress the growing arousal he felt around Tiger Girl...wanting to have sex with her on the spot...sensing that she wanted the same. But he knew the mission at hand was the
priority.

" The Skull Society kidnapped an FBI technician Billy Kwan..helping us to track down some stolen Feminite" said Chavez. " Feminite?" asked Sandra. " Some kind of kryptonite which only affects women...We think it was used to kidnap some American women in Bengali for a white slave trade" said Chavez.

"Some Thugees used something which made me hot and horny in seconds before my lights went out...That must be that Feminite stuff..I think they used it to capture Black Tigress when she was trying to rescue that FBI guy..I followed them here..then they disappeared." said Tiger Girl.

"They must have a base here somewhere...Has to be something on those Thugees who tried to capture you that'll tell us where it is" said Chavez, looking at the four Thugees he killed."We better move fast if we're going to save Black Tigress and Billy Kwan" said Sandra.

1.15 am

"Uhhh" groaned Billy Kwan as he regained consciousness. "Oh man that hurts" groaned the young FBI technician rubbing the back of his neck where he was clubbed unconscious by a Thugee wielding a blackjack. The last thing he remembered was being with Sandra Collins, the American Ambassador's teenage daughter, in the gardens of the Ambassador's residence when they were attacked by the foot soldiers of the Skull Society.

When he first read the intel reports about the Society, Billy thought they sounded like something out of a comic book or a TV serial from the 1940's... both things that he was into. The last thing he remembered before the Thugees attacked was telling Sandra about Black Tigress...the mysterious busty black superwoman who appeared in Washington DC who saved his life...and how smitten he was with her. He remembered Sandra telling him her own feeling that he really had a crush on his superior, FBI Agent Jacinta Jackson.

Though he denied it, Billy knew that Sandra wasn't wrong. He did have a crush on Jacinta but she had other men at the Bureau
who were interested in her. She seemed to be interested in her partner TREY JOHNSON, regarded as one of the brightest minds recruited into the FBI. Then Black Tigress appeared and he was totally smitten by the Ebony Wonder. Billy was surprised that she seemed to be attracted to him.

Then Jacinta invited him to her father's house to spend Christmas. He got a different vibe than maybe the beauteous black agent was interested in him. "Come on Billy...Get it together" said the teen Korean American as he tried to figure out where he was. He looked around and found himself in dark cell...with stone walls, a stone floor and a heavy iron door being the only way in or out. Billy felt the coldness of the stone walls...and listejed for whatever sounds he could hear.

"This place has gotta be underground..." deduced Billy. He didn't have long to ponder his thoughts as the door to the cell creaked open. A Thugee entered and pointed an Uzi at the young FBI technician. "No sudden moves American!" snarled the Thugee. Billy raised his hands....doing as he was told. "Thought you'd be lonely American...So we brought you a friend" sneered the Thugee. Before Billy could say anything else...two Thugees tossed Black Tigress into the cell...the Ebony Wonder rolling along the stone
floor.

"Black Tigress?!!" cried Billy in shock and arousal as he rushed to her aid, allowing the Thugees to lock him back inside the cell and then walk away laughing. He gently rolled her on to her back and was mesmerised by her naked enormous firm gleaming ebony breasts rising and falling slowly before him... her big thick black nipples hard and erect as towers. He also noticed the
unmistakeable wet spot on the thin sliver of tiger pelt between her huge gleaming ebony thighs..telling him that she had
orgasmed multiple times.

"Wow...These creeps really nailed you good" said Billy resting the palm of his right hand on Jacinta's chest...feeling her heart beat. He remembered his first meeting with Black Tigress when they fell into a trap set by Richard "Big Dick" Stinson..when she had
been knocked out and de-belted. As turned on as he was...part of him wanting to exploit Black Tigress erotically....Billy knew that was wrong and he had to revive her. "Black Tigress...Wake up" said Billy gently shaking the Ebony Wonder's shoulders.

His action caused Black Tigress to stir. "Uuuuh....Uuuuuh" moaned Jacinta, rolling her head from side to side. "Black Tigress...You gotta wake up" said Billy. "Uuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Black Tigress..feeling tingling sensations in her naked enormous firm gleaming ebony breasts and between her huge gleaming ebony thighs from the effects of Crimson Quiver's Feminite arrow.

As Jacinta's brown eyes fluttered in the slits of her tiger pelt mask...she saw blurry images before her...and felt warm male hands gently holding her gleaming ebony shoulders...trying to wake her up. As her vision cleared, she saw Billy looking down at her. The Ebony Wonder's mind flashed back to him licking her hard and erect big puffy black nipples to revive her when they were trapped in an old strip club in Washington DC which was rigged to explode.

That memory and other subliminal erotic feelings she had for the young FBI technician, heightened by the effects of the Feminite, caused reaction which was totally unexpected. "Billy!!" cried Black Tigress as she pounced on the FBI technician, pinning him to the stone floor of the cell.

"Black Tigress...What..." began Billy before the Ebony Wonder pressed her glossy plum lips against his own and gave him a long passionate kiss. "Need you...want you..."gasped Jacinta between kisses as she ripped open his shirt. All she could think about was having sex with him.

Despite being physically weakened by the Feminite..and deprived of the golden Tiger Talisman Belt which gave her super powers, Jacinta was still strong enough to overpower Billy. The young FBI technician grabbed Black Tigress' wrists as he tried to get out of the pin she had locked him in, on the floor.

"Where are you going lover?...Want you!!..Need you!!" cried Jacinta as she pressed her naked enormous firm gleaming ebony bust against Billy's flat tanned chest as she kissed him intemsely on the lips. As he felt her voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body run against his own body, Billy felt himself becoming more aroused by the second. It was getting harder to suppress his own infatuation with the Ebony Wonder.

Elsewhere...Tiger Girl and Chavez made their way through the pipe network of an old sewer system at the old railway station.
"Your hunch was right Chavez...These guys have a hideout underground...I can feel it in my Tiger Tits" said Sandra as she led the way through the darkened interior of the pipes.

"Ok" replied Chavez. He felt his dick stiffen in his pants as he remembered how the Busty Teen Heroine's ebony breasts felt when he had to free her from an erotic spell the Skull Society put on her. Sandra felt growing warmth in her breasts and cunt with Chavez so close to her in such confined spaces. The Teen Tigress was finding it difficult to suppress her growing erotic feelings for her bodyguard.

At that moment, they heard femine moans of "Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" coming from two different directions. "Did you hear that?" asked Sandra. "Yeah...Sounds like women in trouble....Could be those kidnapped American women...but they're coming from two different directions...." said Chavez. Tiger Girl looked at the pipes leading to the left and the right...where the sounds were coming from.

"Looks like we'll have to split up...We have to save those women!" resolved the Busty Ebony Teen Heroine...her fists clenched for emphasis as she looked at Chavez. The former US Navy SEAL nodded in agreement...stealing a glance at the way Sandra's immense firm ebony breasts bunched together under her thin tight strapless white tiger pelt leotard. Sandra noticed it and her enhanced teen nipples stiffened in response under her flimsy attire.

"I'll go this way...Once I free the women on this end...I'll find a way to radio the Ambassador and Agent Jackson so they can send the cavalry" said Chavez...motioning to the pipe on the left. Sandra said nothing, remembering that she had seen Jacinta change into Black Tigress and be captured by the Thugees. She knew the FBI agent turned super heroine was a prisoner.

"Okay...I'm going to help whoever's being held prisoner on this side...but be careful" said Tiger Girl... feeling highly aroused as she looked at the handsome Latino bodyguard. The duo parted ways....thinking about their respective missions but also their strange attraction for each other.

Meanwhile in a cell deep in the underground Skull Society hideout, Black Tigress was acting on the powerful erotic urges fuelled
by Feminite which were driving her to have sex with Billy Kwan. "Black Tigress!!...Stop!!...You can't do this!!" cried Billy as he struggled underneath the Ebony Wonder as she pinned him to the stone floor...clawing at his clothes...yearning for sex with the young FBI technician who was her junior in her regular identity as FBI Agent Jacinta Jackson.

"Shut up...must have you...want you..." said Jacinta as she ripped open Billy's shirt...admiring his lean chest. She never thought she'd find that on someone considered a techno nerd at the Bureau. "Hiding out on me?...What other secrets are you hiding?!!" said Black Tigress as she pressed her left hand on to Billy's chest to keep him pinned to the floor as she straddled him. "No!..Stop!" cried Billy as the Ebony Wonder unbuckled his pants.

"Keeping secrets from me boy?! … I'm going to..." began Black Tigress as she opened his pants. As she did, Jacinta's brown eyes widened in the slits of the thin tiger pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face framed by her long mane of glossy tousled black hair.

The Ebony Wonder found herself staring at the huge bulge in the middle of Billy's briefs. "Uuuuuuuh.....It's...Uuuuuh...so...so...big...becoming...hotter...hornier...being hypnotised...just looking...at it...got...got to...have...it..." stammered Black Tigress...mesmerised by Billy's dick. Realising that she was hesitating and remembering what her weakness was.. Billy knew it was now or never that he had to act.

Billy reached up and grabbed each of Jacinta's naked enormous firm gleaming ebony breasts. "NO...UUUUUUH...NOT MY TIGER BREASTS...UUUUUUUUH...NAILING ME...UUUUUUUUUH...IN MY TIGER NIPPLES...FEELING WEAK...TIRED.....NO...I MUST...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH" moaned Jacinta...her brown eyes fluttering in her thin tiger pelt mask....aroused and reeling from Billy's expert manipulation of her super erogenous gleaming ebony breasts and big puffy black nipples nipples.

Her head bobbing up and down between her naked enormous firm gleaming ebony bust...becoming weaker and sleepier as Billy squeezed and rotated her big puffy black nipples into hardness and erectness...Black Tigress made another attempt to regain her advantage....trying to grab his briefs with her glossy black claw like fingernails. "Hey!" cried Billy as her fingernails ripped through the fabric of his briefs.

But instead of getting the upper hand, the Ebony Wonder found herself mesmerised as Billy's long stiff firm tanned member stood up before her. "UUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S...UUUUUUUUUUH...SO BIG...UUUUUUUUH...CAN'T STOP LOOKING...AT IT..UUUUUUUUUUUH
...HYPNOTISED...UUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUH...HOTTER...HORNIER...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Black Tigress...her muscular gleaming ebony arms falling limp at her sides.

Billy knew it was now or never. With a speed that took the Ebony Wonder off guard...the young FBI technician flipped her on to her back...straddling her...allowing his big dick to rub against her inner huge right gleaming ebony thigh. He pushed aside the thin sliver of tiger pelt between Jacinta's huge gleaming ebony thighs...shoved his right index finger into her wet and throbbing black cunt...fingered her rapidly. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU GOT ME BOY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RIGHT WHERE YOU WANT ME
...UUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING THE FINGER...IN MY TIGER CUNT...UUUUUUUUUH...SO WEAK...GETTING WEAKER" confessed
Jacinta...as pressure built up inside her throbbing cunt.

1.30 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Must resist...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Feminite...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...had forgotten...how strong...it us...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...thoughts of sex...with my husband...Uuuuuuuuh
...getting stronger...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..must not cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...or I'm finished...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Leah Havenloft...stripped of her mask and heroic attire of Britannia...lying helpless atop a stone altar...with clouds of green Feminite incense swirling all around her naked and shapely muscular white body.

Looking down upon her...the golden skull masked Mahar...mysterious leader of the Skull Society...watched with growing arousal and fascination...at the Busty British Bombshell's continued resistance to the power of the unique mineral ore to tame any woman and enslave them to the will of man. He watched streams of milk flowing freely from the tips of Leah's big thick hard and erect pink nipples...her shiny wet pink clitoris between her shapely white thighs and her pink cunt shaped into a hard camel toe.

"Do not resist my dear Lady Havenloft...Give in to your erotic desires...Become a servant of the Skull Society...For far too long...We have stayed in the shadows...confined to this small part of the world...Now that we have this Feminite...The Skull Society shall rise again...expand its reach and take control of the world!!" declared the Mahar.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Stopped Cyclops International...when it got Feminite...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...will stop you...too...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Britannia...her green eyes barely open. Leah knew the Mahar was
right. Without the power of her special tiara...she could not suppress her growing erotic urges...especially the growing pain in her aching cunt and the desire to cum. Intimate moments she had with Emile playing out in her mind like a movie reel.

The Mahar realised this and pointed his skull staff at the helpless heroine. Leah could not look away as the eyes of the gleaming white skull atop the long bone staff...glowed with an intense yellow light. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...That light...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...
Making me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting...haaard...to think...tired...becoming...so tired...Uuuuuuh
...want to cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't hold on...finished...defeated...going to...going...to..Uh..Uuh..Uuuh...Uuuuh" moaned Britannia on the verge of a massive orgasm.

Just then...an air vent to the chamber was kicked in...the resulting vacuum sucking the green Feminite fumes away into the vent. "What?!!" cried the Mahar in surprise as he turned around in time to see Chavez alight into the chamber, both his Colt automatic pistols drawn. The former US Navy SEAL saw Leah in danger and reacted immediately...opening fire at the Mahar.

"ARRRGH...GUARDS...GUARDS" yelled the Mahar...wounded in the left arm and staggering away from the stone altar where Britannia lay naked and helpless. His cries brought ten Thugees rushing into the chamber. Two took their wounded master away while the other eight opened fire with Uzi submachine guns...forcing Chavez to take evasive action.

Freed from the influence of the Mahar's Skull Staff and the Feminite incense...Leah felt the pressure in her cunt subside. Realising her rescuer was in danger and the eight Thugees were focused on him and not her...Leah mustered her depleted strength and rolled off the stone altar...crawling on her hands and knees to the place where the Mahar had left her Britannia costume and most importantly the tiara of Boudicca from which she got her super powers.

1.45 am

Following the moans she was hearing...Tiger Girl made her way quickly along the sewer pipe network of the underground Skull Society lair. Kicking open a grating with her left erotic bare ebony foot...the Busty Teen Heroine...alighted into a stone walled chamber. She was shocked by what she found there. Sandra's eyes widened in the white tiger pelt mascara as a huge muscular bald headed brute turned to face her.

Behind him...a woman with golden hair...wearing only a golden tiger pelt mask...dangled helplessly above the stone floor...her shapely muscular arms extended above her head...her hands bound at the wrists by a heavy chain. She looked like she had been tortured for hours. "Let her go!!" declared Tiger Girl. The brute called MOJO was curious, surprised and angry at the intrusion of the Teen Tigress. "Mojo will crush you!!" snarled the brute as he charged towards Tiger Girl.

2 am

"UUUUUUUH...CAN'T STAND IT...UUUUUUH...TOO MUCH...UUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Black Tigress flailing helplessly on the stone floor...as Billy fingered her rapidly inside her wet and throbbing gleaming black cunt. Billy
felt his own erotic desires for the Ebony Wonder rising. He knew he could take her then and there. But the young FBI technician knew they were prisoners of a powerful, ancient criminal organisation...and only Black Tigress' super powers could defeat them.

"UUUUUUUUH..CAN'T HANDLE IT...UUUUHSO HOT...UUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUH...WANT YOU...UUUUUUUH..INSIDE OF ME...UUUUUUUUUHPLEASE...UUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Black Tigress...the pressure
in her cunt unbearable.

"Uh...can't ...I can't...I...I'm ...a virgin" gasped Billy feeling the strain of an orgasm building inside of him...while straining to maintain his concentration. "UUH..UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Black Tigress as Billy brought her to
a massive orgasm. Seconds after, Billy had his own. "Uhhhhh" groaned Billy as his cum discharged on the floor between Black Tigress' wide open huge firm gleaming ebony thighs.

Regaining his composure, Billy pulled up the remnants of his briefs, his pants and his shirt. He stood up and backed away from Black Tigress. Billy watched the Ebony Wonder lying sprawled out on her back...her muscular gleaming ebony arms and long muscular gleaming ebony legs spread wide open. He heard her moaning "Uuuuuh..Uuuuuuh" as her head rolled from side to side. Billy hoped he had done the right thing.

2.10 am

Chavez was thinking the same thing as he hunkered down behind furniture in the chamber he found himself in...returning fire from a group of eight Uzi-toting Thugees.They had him pinned down and one of his two Colt pistols was out of ammo. With the ammunition in his second pistol being depleted fast...the ex US Navy SEAL knew he had to do something fast.

Focused only on Chavez., the Thugees had ignored Lady Leah Havenloft..giving her an opportunity to regain her strength and change back into the famous British superheroine Britannia.Seeing her rescuer in danger, Leah charged forward..She felled three Thugees with a flurry of punches. The other five Thugees were thrown into confusion by the intervention of the Busty British Bombshell.

Chavez seized the opportunity. He charged forward, his Colt blazing. Three Thugees fell dead to the floor. Britannia took out the last two...with a right foot in the jaw and a left hand karate chop to the neck respectively.Chavez was in awe of the full figured, masked busty redhead in the Union Jack bodysuit standing in front of him. "Thank you for helping me...I'm Britannia" said Leah, extending her right hand.

She could tell her rescuer was a military man. "Chavez...I'm with the US Embassy...I was tracking these guys...They kidnapped an FBI agent...and some American women for a sex slave trade" replied Chavez, realising Britannia was the woman on the altar."They
took me captive too...We have to free the other prisoners...If we can find their communications centre...You can call your embassy for help" said Leah. "Sounds like a plan lady, let's go" said Chavez as he and Britannia left the chamber.

2.15 am

It was taking all of her feline agility as Tiger Girl to avoid the huge fists and brute strength of Mojo. "Stay stil!!...So Mojo can crush you!!" snarled the bald headed brute..as his right fist smashed into the stone floor as Sandra evaded him again. "No way ugly!!" quipped Tiger Girl as she leapt over his hulking frame. The Busty Teen Heroine ran towards the captive Golden Tiger, determined
to free her.

Through sleepy blue eyes in the slits of her golden tiger pelt mask...Monica Masters saw Tiger Girl running towards her. "No...Stop" gasped Golden Tiger weakly. Her warning came too late. As Tiger Girl got close...she was immediately overwhelmed by the effects of radiation from the green Feminite stone hanging around Golden Tiger's neck, dangling between her naked immense firm golden tanned breasts.

"UUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S HAPPENING..UUUH...MY TIGER BOOBS..FEEL FUNNY...TIGER TITS...GETTING...HAAAAAARD...TIGER PUSSY...SOO...WET...UUUUUUUH...SO HOT...HORNY...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Tiger Girl..stopped in her tracks...rising
on the balls of her erotic bare ebony feet..her muscular ebony arms raised and crossed above her head as she was overwhelmed by erotic desires for Chavez.

Monica could do nothing but watch as Mojo came up behind the disoriented Busty Teen Heroine. "Ha Ha!!...Green stone make little girl weak!!..Mojo crush!!" gloated the bald headed brute with glee. Mojo grabbed each of Sandra's large firm ebony breasts in his hands. "UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH..UUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Tiger Girl...her muscular ebony arms and long muscular ebony legs flailing wildly in the air as Mojo lifted her off the floor and squeezed her enhanced teen bust with all his strength

2.30 am

"Uuuuuuuh" sighed Black Tigress as her sensea returned to her. The Ebony Wonder felt her big puffy black nipples soften and relax...and pressure gone from her cunt. As her vision cleared, Jacinta saw Billy extending his right hand to her. "Billy?...What happened?" she asked as her right hand grabbed his and she allowed him to help her to her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet. "We got captured by the group that kidnapped those women...They used that Feminite stuff to take you out" said Billy.

"Yes...I remember now...It's kryptonite for women...It can beat me everytime" admitted Black Tigress as she adjusted her single
strap tiger pelt leotard so that it barely covered her enormous firm gleaming ebony bust again. "But you freed me from its influence..." replied the Ebony Wonder as she closed the gap between them. "Looks like I owe you...again" said Jacinta as she placed the palms of her hands on Billy's chest. The urge to have sex with him was welling up inside of her.

Just then alarms sounded throughout the underground Skull Society base. "Sorry lover boy...To be continued" said Black Tigress as she stepped away from the young FBI technician. Focusing her thoughts...Jacinta caused the golden Tiger Talisman Belt to appear around her wide curvy waist again. She felt the power of 20 Bengal Tigers flowing through her voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body again.

Billy watched with awe and arousal as the Ebony Wonder stepped towards the cell's entrance and effortlessly ripped the heavy iron door off it's hinges. "Follow me Billy!! We're getting out of here!!" declared Jacinta. "Right behind you Black Tigress!!" said Billy following the heroine as they ran out of the cell and towards the unfolding battle in the Skull Society lair.

To be continued

Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:29 pm