Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 2:03 pm

Next Ocelot Woman and The League of Heroines 6 
Megalomaniac

Post Next Ocelot Woman and The League of Heroines 6
Next Ocelot Woman and The League of Heroines 6

Japan. 1849

As the red aura around them faded...the trio of busty...scantily-clad super heroines...found themselves transported from the wilderness of 1500 Peru...to a densely built city somewhere in Asia. OCELOT WOMAN...the Mighty and Sexy Amazon of Guyana...who was secretly 20 year old Policewoman Deanna Chan...from 21st Century Guyana...recognised their location immediately. "We are in Japan...Endo City...Old Tokyo to be exact...I recognise the buildings from the history books..." the busty Guyanese Amazon told her companions.

PANTHER WOMAN...the big breasted Inca Superwoman...the latest heroine to join Ocelot Woman on her mission to thwart the evil plans of villainess Nina Rose...was amazed by the sights around her. "I have never seen any place like this...It rivals even the great city of Cajamarca..." said Panther Woman...as she remembered the Inca capital...and the palace of her father King Capac...where she lived as 18-year old Princess Rima. GOLDEN PANTHER...the busty blonde crime fighter from 1930 Glade City, Florida...was just as impressed.

"I've read about this place too...We must be in the feudal times of Japan...Ninjas and Samurais were active in this time period....There's also a legend of a famous warrior around this time...

She was called...SAMURAI WOMAN..." said Golden Panther...who in her normal life was 20 year old Jenny Jones...secretary to District Attorney Grant Taylor. Jenny wondered what Grant would think if she ever told him about this adventure.

"You are right Golden Panther...I have a feeling that Nina is undoubtedly seeking out a villain from this time to join her...We need to find a way to contact this Samurai Woman and convince her to help us" replied Ocelot Woman as she started walking down the darkened deserted street...her big brown breasts bobbing and swaying sexily under her thin ocelot pelt leotard as she did so. Panther Woman and Golden Panther followed close behind.

Unknown to the three heroines...they were being observed by a ninja...hiding in the shadows atop a building. He silently made his way across the rooftops of Endo City...to the fortified villa of the Hanzo Clan...where he reported to his leader...NOZOMI HANZO...who was entertaining three guests at that moment. ELENA...evil sorceress from 1500 Peru....LORI LANCASTER...leader of the Crazy Knickers Gang from 1930 Florida...and NINA ROSE...villainess from the 21st Century and leader of this quest...which intrigued Nozomi to no end.

After the ninja whispered in her ear...Nozomi turned to her guests. "It would seem that you have been followed here...My loyal servant has advised me of three strangers in the city...all women...with large breasts...little clothes...and masks..." said Nozomi. "Three?" asked Lori in surprise. "The third must be Panther Woman...My old enemy has pursued me here" said Elena.

"That's not important...What is important that these three be captured immediately!" said Nina.

"It shall be done...my ninjas will do whatever I command...Tell me Nina San...What is it you require?" replied Nozomi.

Four hours later

Ocelot Woman...Panther Woman...and Golden Panther continued to walk the dark and deserted streets of Endo City...searching for clues that would lead them to wherever the villainess Nina Rose and her allies were. "I am growing tired of this...I am longing to engage these criminals in battle and defeat them!" said Panther Woman...who was growing restless and impatient. "Keep calm honey...We've got to find them first..." said Golden Panther as she sought to reassure the busty Inca Superwoman.

"Any ideas Ocelot Woman...We've been going from street to street and we're no closer to finding out where Nina, Lori or Elena are..." said Jenny as she turned to the Sexy and Mighty Amazon of Guyana as she led them down another side street and through a deserted park. "I think our best chance is to find the heroine of this time period...Samurai Woman...Once we do I..." began Deanna...but did not complete her sentence as she halted abruptly. Golden Panther and Panther Woman also stopped.

"What is it?" asked Panther Woman. "My Ocelot Nipples are tingling...They are telling me...warning me...that danger is close!" replied the big breasted Guyanese superwoman as she felt her famous big puff black nipples stiffen sharply underneath her flimsy ocelot pelt leotard. Deanna's words were confirmed by the sound of a woman's scream and then cries for help. "Help!!...Someone help me!!" cried the woman...the sound of her voice coming from the other side of the park...ahead of the three heroines.

"Someone is in peril!!...We must help!!" declared Panther Woman...as she flexed her large thighs...and leapt over the heads of Ocelot Woman and Golden Panther...in the direction from which the sounds of the woman's voice had come. "Wait Panther Woman!!" cried the busty Guyanese Amazon...in a futile attempt to urge the busty Inca Superwoman to be cautious. "We'd better go after her...This could be some kind of trap...for Samurai Woman...like criminals set for us in our time!" said Golden Panther.

"You are right Golden Panther...but we have to take that risk...if it helps us find Samurai Woman.." replied Deanna...as they dashed off in pursuit of their ally. Her huge tanned breasts threatening to spill out of her thin black silk Panther Bra as she sprinted across the green grass of the park...Panther Woman covered ground in record time as she found the source of the screams and cries for help. A young Japanese woman...bloodied, bruised and her dress torn...was being attacked by six ninjas...dressed in black hoods and uniforms from head to toe.

Her muscular right leg pulled into her body...her muscular left leg extended...the busty Inca Superwoman leapt at one ninja as he raised his sword to strike the fallen woman. "No!!" cried Panther Woman as she drove her right fist into the ninja's jaw..sending him flying backwards through the air. Startled by the attack of this strange shapely masked woman in skimpy attire...the remaining ninjas turned their attention to attack her.

They never got the opportunity because they did not know that the Heroine of the Incas was not alone. Flexing her muscular thighs...Ocelot Woman launched herself at the ninjas...driving the ball of her erotic right foot into the face of one ninja...while simultaneously driving the ball of her erotic left foot into the jaw of a second ninja. As they collapsed to the ground...the other two ninjas..drew their weapons to attack the busty Guyanese Amazon and the beauteous Heroine of the incas.

These ninjas did not see Golden Panther...the Gorgeous Glamazon from 1930 Glade City...come streaking towards them in a blur of motion. They only became aware of her presence when they felt her clenched fists...send them sprawling along the ground...with a lighting fast one-two combination..which left them senseless. "Are you all right?..Are you hurt?" asked Ocelot Woman as she helped the young woman to her feet.

She was amazed at the sight of the six ninjas lying unconscious on the grass...and how easily they were dispatched by the three masked women...clad in skimpy attire...who stood before her. "Yes...I am Aki...You have saved my life...Who are you?" asked the young woman. "I am Ocelot Woman....These are my friends...Golden Panther...and Panther Woman.." replied Deanna. "We're following a criminal named Nina Rose...We think she's here in Endo City...

and we're looking for Samurai Woman...We think she can help us.." said Jenny.

The young woman looked at all three heroines and smiled. "I have not heard of this Nina...but Samurai Woman is well loved by all the people of Japan...There is a place not far from here...it is said she comes there when people are in need of her help...I can take you there.." offered Aki with a smile. "Good!...Then take us there at once!" commanded Princess Rima. "As you wish my friends...Follow me..." said Aki and started walking towards a temple located on the eastern end of the park.

Panther Woman walked briskly behind her...while Ocelot Woman and Golden Panther followed a couple feet behind. "This young woman seems a little eager to help..." said the Mighty and Sexy Amazon of Guyana to Golden Panther. "She's probably just grateful for our help.." replied the busty blonde crime fighter as they entered the temple. The three heroines felt the coolness of the polished wooden boards under the soles of their erotic bare feet as they entered the inner sanctum of the temple...which was dimly lit by candles on its walls.

As the heroic trio admired the plethora of statues around them...they heard the young woman Aki declare..."O Great Samurai Woman...These brave women seek your help." As Panther Woman turned in the direction that Aki's voice came from...her light brown eyes widened in surprise behind the white slits of her black silk Panther Mask. "The young woman!...Where is she?!" said Princess Rima...as she discovered the young woman had vanished.

"I don't know...it's too dim in here...I can't see where she could've gone!" replied Jenny..her blue eyes moving from side to side in the slits of her thin pointy-tipped gold mask...as she too

looked around for the young woman...but like Panther Woman...was a bit disoriented by the statues and candles which surrounded them. Ocelot Woman's big brown breasts heaved slowly up and down under the straps of her thin ocelot pelt leotard...as she brown eyes scanned the darkness of the inner sanctum...in the slits of her thin ocelot pelt mask...searching for the young woman.

Suddenly...Deanna felt her famous big puffy black nipples shoot to attention underneath her thin ocelot pelt leotard. "Ohh!!...My Ocelot Nipples are tingling!!...I am sensing danger!!...It is a trap!!" the busty Guyanese Amazon warned her friends. However Ocelot Woman's warning came too late to save the trio of heroines from what was to happen next. From their hiding places in the shadows amongst the statues which filled the inner sanctum of the temple...ten of Nozomi Hanzo's ninjas...hurled several bombs in the direction of the three busty superwomen.

"Ohhh!!!" cried Panther Woman with alarm...her muscular arms raised...her muscular legs spread wide open...her erotic bare feet planted flat on the floor...as she looked down to see four bombs explode around her. "Bombs!!...Exploding all around us!!" cried Golden Panther as she leapt to dodge one bomb...but landed in the midst of three bombs which exploded at her erotic bare feet...inches away from her gold painted toenails.

"We have to escape from here!!...Follow me!!" declared Ocelot Woman...as she ran for the entrance to the inner sanctum..as bombs exploded on either side of her curvaceous and muscular brown body. Her big brown breasts swaying sexily from side to side...her muscular arms and legs moving rapidly... as she ran across the wooden floor of the temple's inner sanctum...as the ninjas kept hurling bombs at her and her sister heroines.

As the bombs exploded on the floor of the temple all around the busty Guyanese Amazon and her allies...her brown eyes widened with alarm in the slits of her thin ocelot pelt mask...as she saw thick clouds of greenish smoke being released from the shattered projectiles...and rapidly engulfing the entire inner sanctum of the ancient temple. "No...Cough...Cough...Not that...Cough

...Cough...Cough...Gas...it is made...Cough...Cough...from...from....FEMMINITE!!...Panther Woman!

...Golden Panther!...We must escape!!...Cough...Cough" gasped Deanna.

The Mighty and Sexy Amazon of Guyana she ran as fast as she could in the direction of the entrance...which was becoming obscured by the swirling thick green clouds of the femminite gas which surrounded them. As ordered...the ninjas of the Hanzo Clan...all male and immune to the effects of femminite...kept throwing more femminite gas bombs into the inner sanctum...flooding the area with the potent green gas...and seeking to prevent the three heroines from escaping.

Panther Woman was the first to begin to feel the effects of the gas...as she was the slowest to react to the warning from Ocelot Woman. "Uuuunh...My big nipples...growing harder under my Panther Bra...its magic cannot keep them soft....I...feel myself...being for--d...to think...about Santos...want him to play with my big nipples....Uuuuunh...becoming...tired...want...to sleep.."

moaned the busty Inca Superwoman..as her head sagged between her huge tanned breasts...as she staggered through the thick clouds of femminite gas.

Clutching her head with her right hand...Princess Rima could not control the actions of her left hand...which reached for the middle of her wide chest...its fingers unclipping the silver panther clasp between her large tanned breasts...as she removed her own Panther Bra...and exposed her massive tanned mounds to the full effects of the potent super aphrodisiac gas. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh

...What manner of sorcery...I...must play with my own big nipples....I...am making them...so hard...

thinking of Santos...touching them...I...I...am...falling....aaaaaasleeeeeeeeeep..." sighed Panther Woman as she dropped to her knees.

The light brown eyes of the busty Inca Superwoman...rolled up in her head...behind the white slits of her black Panther Mask...as she fell face down to the floor of the temple...her huge tanned breasts...flattened like pancakes under the weight of her voluptuous and muscular body.. the contact between her hardened big dark brown nipples and areolas...and the wooden floor...enough to knock her unconscious. Two ninjas quickly emerged through the smoke..grabbed Panther Woman under her muscular arms and by her shapely ankles and carried her away.

Golden Panther had managed to get a little further away when Ocelot Woman shouted her warning...but even with her super speed...she was not able to escape from the effects of the femminite gas. "Ohhhh....Gas is everywhere...Can feel it arousing me in my Panther Nipples...

Can feel my Panther Clitoris...getting wet...excited....can't stop thinking about Grant...So dizzy..

So sleepy...Have to get away...Must keep...running.." gasped Jenny.

However Golden Panther found it impossible to keep running...as thick clouds of the powerful green gas engulfed her. The Gorgeous Glamazon felt her golden brown nipples becoming hard and erect...threatening to burst through the thin fabric of her flimsy gold bra...and a growing wet spot between her large thighs...appearing in the middle of her thin gold panty...as the green fumes...easily penetrated...her flimsy attire.

Her eyelids became heavier and heavier...as she felt a growing hardness in her nipples and a growing wetness between her thighs. Jenny's blue eyes fluttered in the slits of her thin gold pointy-tipped mask as she felt herself losing her balance...struggling to keep running...stay on her erotic bare feet and to stay awake. As she felt the green fumes penetrate her thin gold bra and panty...as if they were not there...and swirl all around her...all the busty blonde crime fighter found herself increasingly mesmerised by her hidden feelings for Grant Taylor.

Disoriented by her sexual fantasies about her boss...who was back in Glade City, Florida 1930... Golden Panther did not sense the approach of an 1849 ninja...coming at her from behind through the thick clouds of green smoke. Raising a small wooden club...he gripped tightly in his left hand...above his head...the ninja brought it down hard on the back of the busty blonde crime fighter's skull. "Unnnh!!!" groaned Jenny...her blue eyes rolling up in her head..in the slits of her thin gold pointy-tipped mask as she fell backward into the ninja's waiting arms.

"Ohhh...Being grabbed from behind...must not give up...must get away...." cried the busty blonde crime fighter...as she felt the ninja grab her under her muscular arms...and felt her back lean against his upper torso. However before she could make any attempt to free herself.. Jenny felt the ninja's hands cup her big bronze breasts...his fingers brushing her hard and erect golden brown nipples through the thin fabric of her flimsy gold bra.

"Uuuuuh...Can't get away...have to think...about Grant....Feel...so...aroused....can't...can't..stay

....awake...." groaned Golden Panther as her head sagged between her big bronze breasts...her blue eyes closing in the slits of her thin gold pointy-tipped mask..as she passed out in the arms of the ninja. With Panther Woman and Golden Panther unconscious and in captivity...the ninjas turned their attention to their last target..Ocelot Woman...the Mighty and Sexy Amazon of Guyana as more femminite gas bombs were lobbed in her direction as she tried to escape.

"Ohhh...My Ocelot Nipples...I can feel them...becoming...hh...hh...aaa...rrrd...Femminite....My Ocelot Breasts....cannot...fight it...feeling.....so ...sleepy...must get away... " groaned Deanna as she felt her famous big puffy black nipples and areolas...starting to become erect and hard as bullets under her thin ocelot pelt leotard...as the femminite fumes...aroused them rapidly. As her big brown breasts heaved rapidly underneath her flimsy ocelot pelt attire... the big breasted Guyanese superwoman felt her muscular arms and legs becoming increasingly sluggish.

Seeing her in difficulty...four ninjas came charging through the femminite gas clouds. "Ooooh...My Ocelot Nipples tingling...Danger...Must get away..." sighed Deanna as she struggled valiantly to resist the effects of the femminite gas...as she saw the approaching ninjas coming at her...through her sleepy brown eyes in the slits of the thin ocelot pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face that was framed by her long mane of glossy black hair.

Barely managing to evade the wooden club strike of one ninja...Ocelot Woman felled him with a left hand karate chop to the throat. Turning to her left...she grabbed the left wrist of the second ninja. Balancing on the balls of her erotic bare feet...accentuating the increasingly jaded muscles of her curvaceous brown body...the busty Guyanese Amazon sent him hurtling into a third ninja who was in the process of drawing his sword.

As these two ninjas went crashing to the floor of the temple...Ocelot Woman turned on the ball of her erotic left bare foot. Extending her muscular right leg...she drove the ball of her erotic right bare foot into the gut of the fourth ninja...dropping him to the floor. However while they were not able to defeat her in combat...the four ninjas served the purpose for which they were intended.

Her erotic left bare foot resting flat on the wooden floor of the temple...her erotic right bare foot raised on its ball...Ocelot Woman's head sagged between her big brown breasts which heaved rapidly up and down...straining in futility to get fresh air into her lungs...to dispel the effects of the powerful femminite gas. "Uuuuuuuh...Femminite gas...too strong...My Ocelot Nipples...haard...

as diamonds...Making my Ocelot Breasts...heavier than lead...Being for--d to think...about sex...

and...Tommy...Cannot...escape...must...go...to sleep...let myself...conking out...." sighed Deanna.

Her muscular legs gave way beneath her small curvy waist and the busty Guyanese Amazon collapsed to the floor of the temple...flinging her muscular arms past her head...and spreading her muscular legs wide open below her small curvy waist...offering a good view of her wisps of shiny black pubic hair peeking out along the fringes of the thin sliver of ocelot pelt between her large soft muscular thighs...her erotic bare feet...pointing in opposite directions...her sexy toes twitching slower and slower...as she surrendered to her erotic urges and feelings of fatigue.

As Deanna's famous big puffy black nipples...made hard and erect like towers by the powerful femminite gas...caused the thin strips of her skimpy ocelot pelt leotard...to slip off her broad chest...exposing them to the full effects of the super aphrodisiac gas...she felt herself losing consciousness and was willing to let it happen.

As her sleep-heavy eyelids slowly closed...Ocelot Woman saw the blurry image of Nina Rose standing over her fallen form..and laughing at her... as the gas dissipated. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Deanna...conceding defeat once again to the cunning villainess...as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

To be continued.

Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:58 pm