Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 11:09 am

Next Ocelot Woman and The League of Heroines 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Next Ocelot Woman and The League of Heroines 4
The Next Ocelot Woman and The League of Heroines 4

Peru. 1500

Nina Rose and Lori Lancaster watched as the red glowing aura around them faded. The 1930's crime queen Lori....leader of the Crazy Knickers Gang...was truly sold on the fact that her counterpart Nina from the 21st Century...could actually travel through time. It was how she found her. It was clear to the wealthy heiress turned crime boss...that she was no longer in 1930 or in her hometown of Glade City, Florida.

"Where the hell are we?!" asked Lori as she looked around at the barren countryside around them. "We're exactly where we're supposed to be...We're in Peru...and the year is 1500" replied Nina as the Time Belt powered down. "South America?!!...What in blazes are we doing in South America?!!...Lady if this is a gag..." snarled Lori as she pointed her tommy gun at Nina. "Please...You know you won't shoot me...Otherwise how will you get back to Glade City..." scoffed Nina Rose with a dismissive wave of her left hand.

As she expected...Lori lowered her machine gun...and her temper cooled slightly. "You got me there...but you said we were looking for someone...but we're lost...We're in the middle of nowhere..." remarked Lori. "Hardly...We're exactly where we need to be...the person we're seeking lives right over there...in that hut..." replied Nina...pointing to a small wooden house located on the top of the hill where they had appeared.

Little did the two villainesses know that they were followed from 1930...as another red aura appeared in another part of the Peruvian countryside. However as the aura faded around them...OCELOT WOMAN...the Mighty and Sexy Amazon of Guyana...and GOLDEN PANTHER... the busty blonde crime fighter from Glade City, Florida 1930... realised they...unlike their enemies...did not arrive in a peaceful part of the country.

The two busty superwomen...found themselves in the middle of a raging battle...between Inca warriors...dressed in feathers and loincloths...armed with wooden clubs....spears...axes...slingshots

...bows and arrows and wooden shields...and Spaniard soldiers...wearing steel helmets...steel armour on their upper body...armed with long gleaming steel swords...muskets and pistols. Ocelot Woman and Golden Panther were amazed. It was like stepping into the pages of a history book...they each would have read as young girls in school.

"Oh!!...We have landed in some kind of battle...Time travel appears to have blocked the danger from my Ocelot Nipples...They normally warn me of danger!!...I did not anticipate this!!" declared the busty Guyanese Amazon as she felled two Spaniards with successive right and left punches. "I believe you Ocelot Woman!!..I didn't sense this coming either!!" replied Golden Panther as she drove the ball of her erotic left foot hard into the jaw of an Inca warrior...sending him flying through the air.

"We have to get out of this battle!!...We have to find Nina Rose and Lori Lancaster!!" said Ocelot Woman..as they continued to fight against both the Spaniards and the Incas...both of which saw them as their enemies. Little did either the Mighty and Sexy Amazon of Guyana or the Gorgeous Glamazon of Glade City realise they were being observed from miles away...in Cajamarca...the ancient capital of the Inca Empire.

In a secluded chamber within the Royal Palace of the Great Inca King Capac....the Shaman Ula watched through the crystal clear waters of her looking pool...at the raging battle between the invading Spaniards and the brave Inca warriors who were engaging them in combat. She was confused by the sudden appearance of the two masked and scantily clad women...who seemed to bear no allegiance with either side...dispatching Inca and Spaniard alike...almost effortlessly.

Ula was wondering this could mean...when she heard the sound of footsteps entering her chamber. The old shaman knew instinctively who it was...having known the footsteps of this person almost from birth. She turned and bowed the King's 18 year old daughter...the Princess Rima...entered her chamber. "My Princess..." said Ula as she bowed to the young woman who wore a thin gold tiara on her head... huge gold earrings from her ears...and a flowing gown of golden fabric which hugged every curve of her body..especially her enormous breasts...for which she was recognised...as she was for her incredible beauty...and gold sandals on her bare feet.

Rima was the sole heiress to the throne....following the demise of her two older brothers. Her eldest brother died in battle while leading the Inca Army against a warring tribe. Her second brother disappeared on a journey to a remote part of the Inca Kingdom and was thought by all to be dead. The King tried but failed to wed the Princess to one of the nobles in his court. Rima possessed a fiery, untamed spirit which he could not understand...but which Ula understood all too well.

"I am bored of staying behind the walls of the palace and the confines of the city...I yearn to discard my confining attire...and seek adventure in the kingdom..." began Rima as she caught the attention of the images in the pool. Her light brown eyes widened and a quiet gasp escaped her lips as she saw the images of battle in the looking pool. However it was the sight of Ocelot Woman and Golden Panther which intrigued her the most. Ula knew what the Inca Princess was about to do.

"I must caution Princess...I know not what the images in the looking pool mean...This could be another act of treachery by the Spaniards...They know your weakness...and have defeated you before...I urge you not to act in haste..." said Ula..as she watched the Inca Princess undo the straps of her gown...letting them fall to her waist...revealing her beauteous tanned upper body..and her huge tanned breasts...capped at their peaks by big dark brown nipples and areolas.

"Have no fear loyal Ula...I shall heed your counsel.." replied Rima with a smile as she removed her tiara and set it on a nearby table. Ula watched as the princess reached for a pouch attached to her waist...which could only be seen by the two of them...thanks to an ancient Inca spell. Out of the pouch came a thin strapless black silk bra...its cups connected by a silver clasp in the form of a striding panther.

As she placed the flimsy bra over her enormous breasts...Rima clicked the silver panther clasp to secure it in place. The 18-year old Inca princess..pressed the silver panther emblem..between her breasts... and was immediately engulfed in an aura of brilliant light. When the light faded...it showed that Princess Rima had completed a startling transformation. Her tanned body had become more curvaceous and muscular.

She wore gleaming silver bracelets which covered most of her lower arms. A loincloth made of fine black silk similar to the magic Panther Bra hugged the space between her large muscular thighs. Her already large breasts...swelling to massive proportions...the Panther Bra...barely able to contain them...the upper part of her dark brown areolas and nipples partially visible. Even the princess' big dark brown nipples and areolas had grown and become more defined.

Her feet were bare and erotic to the eye...with toenails of gleaming silver. Her hands were strong...with fingernails of gleaming silver as well. She wore large silver earrings on her ears. Most of her head was covered by a black silk cat mask...except the lower part of her nose and her full red lips. Rima's black hair...became long thick and shiny...flowing from the back of the cat mask on to her broad shoulders and reaching the middle of her back. Her brown eyes were hidden behind the white slits of the mask.

"Do not worry loyal Ula...Those females must be allies of the Spaniards...They shall pay for harming innocent Incas...They shall suffer the wrath of...PANTHER WOMAN!!" declared the busty Inca Superwoman as she assumed her heroic pose. Her hands resting on either side of her wide curvy waist...her long muscular legs slightly apart...her erotic bare feet resting flat on the stone floor...her massive breasts thrust forward.

Ula pressed a hidden panel on the wall... opening a secret passageway. "This will allow you to leave and enter the city unseen Panther Woman...Your instincts will allow you to find these strangers...your great strength and speed will help you to defeat them...but beware...I sense this may not be the treachery...of the Spaniards...Let none remove the Panther Bra from your mighty chest...or the Inca Gods shall punish you..." cautioned Ula.

"Rest assured Ula!...I will be victorious!...I will not fail our people!...This I promise!" declared the beauteous Heroine of the Incas..as she entered the hidden passageway...which closed quickly behind her. "The Gods be with you my Princess...I fear you have underestimated the enemy who opposes you" thought the old shaman to herself. Soon a cloud of dust streaked east across the plains of Peru. At the middle of it...the curvaceous and muscular form of the Panther Woman. Her enormous breasts bobbing and swaying sexily underneath her skimpy black silk bra.

Her mane of shiny black hair flowing in the breeze behind her as her muscular arms and legs worked in tandem as she ran at blistering speed. Using the instincts granted to her by the Inca Gods...through her flimsy black silk bra...which barely contained her huge tanned breasts...but which was filled with ancient Inca magic. As she raced across the rugged terrain of the Inca Kingdom...Rima felt a tingle of warmth through her big dark brown nipples as she wondered if she would encounter the handsome blacksmith named Santos on this adventure.

It was not long before the busty Inca Superwoman arrived at the battlefield. Behind the white slits of her black silk Panther Mask...Rima's light brown eyes blazed with anger...as she saw Golden Panther fending off the attacks of four Inca warriors. Acting purely on emotion...the buxom Heroine of the Incas...flexed her large thighs...leapt through the air...planting the balls of her erotic bare feet into the back of the busty blonde crime fighter.

"Unnnh!!" groaned Jenny as the force of the blow sent her staggering...but she did not fall to the ground...quickly regaining her footing...as she turned to see Panther Woman attacking her again. "Oh my..."gasped Golden Panther in awe...as she briefly admired the curvaceous and muscular tanned body of the big breasted Inca princess as she launched a flurry of punches and kicks which she did her best to evade or block.

"You harm my people masked sorceress!!...You shall face my wrath!!" declared Panther Woman as she hurled a combination of punches and kicks at Golden Panther...who was doing her best not to take any offensive action against the beauteous Inca heroine. "No!...You don't understand!...I'm not your enemy!...I'm a friend!...I need your help!" replied Jenny...trying to convince Panther Woman to stop her attacks.

However her mind clouded by her emotions...Princess Rima was not swayed and continued to press on...with her attacks. Ocelot Woman meanwhile had just defeated four Spaniards and three Inca warriors...when she saw Golden Panther on the defensive against Panther Woman. "It is her...the original Panther Woman...Champion heroine of the Incas...She's as beautiful and powerful as the history books say...I've got to use my lasso to convince her that Golden Panther and I are her friends..." resolved Deanna as she reached for the golden rope that hung from the left side of the golden belt that was entwined around her small curvy waist.

However before the Mighty and Sexy Amazon of Guyana could execute her plan...she felt her famous big puffy black nipples stiffen sharply under her thin ocelot pelt leotard. "Ohh!!...My Ocelot Nipples are tingling!!...I am sensing danger!!...Where??...What??" said Deanna as she froze in her tracks...searching for the danger her super-powered nipples had detected...seeing no movement from the Spaniards or Incas who were lying on the battlefield around her.

The warning from her famous big puffy black nipples came too late...as a series of whistling noises were heard through the air...getting closer and closer to the ground. Seconds later...a series of explosions rocked the entire battlefield...as a result of cannon fire from the Spaniards...who had enough time to select their intended targets. "Ohh!!...Explosions everywhere!!...It must be cannot fire!!...Have to get to Golden Panther and Panther Woman!! cried Ocelot Woman as she did her best to dodge the incoming cannonballs which exploded as they hit the ground all around her as she ran.

The muscles of her curvaceous and muscular brown body accentuated...her big brown breasts swaying sexily from side to side under her flimsy ocelot pelt leotard...her long muscular legs making powerful strides...the soles of her erotic bare feet making contact with the ground...her long mane of glossy black hair flowing behind her...Deanna used her uncanny feline agility to evade the cannonballs as they exploded on the ground all around her...as she tried to reach Golden Panther and Panther Woman who were fighting each other on the far side of the battlefield.

However the busty Guyanese Amazon would be unsuccessful in her efforts as she was completely unaware that the Spaniards had already sprung their trap...around her and the other super heroines. As each cannonball exploded...they released clouds of thick white smoke...which soon engulfed the entire battlefield....in a thick white fog that was as dense as cotton wool. After a while...the cannons of the Spaniards went silent...and the Mighty and Sexy Amazon of Guyana...realised the reason why...much too late...to do anything about it.

"Uuuuuuuuh....What is happening...Something in this fog...I cannot believe it...but it is true...is making my Ocelot Nipples....so...haaaaaaaaaard....Making me...think about Tommy...His hands on my Ocelot Breasts...His fingers playing with my Ocelot Nipples....Uuuuuuuuuuh...Fog is putting me to sleep...I...cannot...fight it....must surrender....must succumb..." cooed Deanna..as her muscular arms dangled like limp noodles on either side of her curvy upper torso...her big brown breasts heaving up and down...her big puffy black nipples hard and erect like towers.

"So sleepy....Fog is a powerful drug...Ocelot Nipples... hard...Ocelot Breasts...weak...making me...Uuuuunnn...connn...sciousssssss" sighed the Mighty and Sexy Amazon of Guyana...her brown eyes rolling up in the slits of her thin ocelot pelt mask...as her long muscular legs turned to water below her small curvy waist. Her right shoulder hit the ground first...as she collapsed on her back...flinging her muscular arms past her head...which was pillowed atop her long mane of glossy black hair...spreading her long muscular legs wide open...her erotic bare feet pointing away from each other...their sexy toes twitching slower and slower..as the fog created by the exploded cannonballs from the Spaniards of 1500...tamed the busty Guyanese Amazon from the 21st Century ...sending her to dreamland in seconds.

A short distance away...Golden Panther was also being overwhelmed...as she staggered through the dense white fog...waving her muscular arms in a futile effort to clear the air. "Ohhhhhh...My Panther Nipples....feel so hard....becoming...so aroused...it's...making me...so tired....getting light headed...I..can't stop...thinking...about Grant...touching my Panther Breasts...rubbing my Panther Nipples with his fingers...Ocelot...Woman...Help...me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Jenny as her head sagged between her big bronze breasts...her blue eyes closing in the slits of her thin pointy tipped gold mask..as she collapsed face down on the ground...and blacked out.

This left Panther Woman standing alone in the dense white fog...faring only slightly better than the other two super heroines...who were new to the treachery of the Spaniards...having come from the future. "Uhhh...I feel my big nipples harden under my Panther Bra...The Spaniards have devised a new weapon to subdue me...Feel dizzy...Feel tired...but magic of my Panther Bra protects me...Have to return to the Palace...Regain my strength...Before...I...." resolved Princess Rima as she tried to find her way out of the fog...which was so thick it was impossible to see anything.

This augured well for a group of six Spaniard soldiers who were lying in wait...as the unsuspecting Inca Superwoman... wandered directly into their ambush. At a pre-arranged signal...the Spaniards rushed Panther Woman from both sides. "Ohh!!...Spaniards!!...They are attacking me!!...Release me or face my fury!!" cried Princess Rima her muscular arms and legs flailing in the air...as the brawny soldiers used the element of surprise to wrestle her to the ground. Knowing how dangerous she was...the Spaniards followed the orders of their commander to the letter.

As she struggled...the busty Heroine of the Incas...felt strong hands grab hold of her wrists and ankles...pulling her muscular arms and legs wide open at full stretch. "Release me now Spaniards!!...I shall not be subdued!!...You shall feel my power!!...You..." snarled Panther Woman as she tensed the muscles of her voluptuous tanned body...preparing to break their strong grip. However before she could either complete her action...or her sentence...Rima heard a click and looked down at her broad chest in alarm.

"No!!...My Panther Bra!!...You are taking it off me!!...How dare you expose my great breasts!!" cried the busty Inca Superwoman...writhing frantically now...knowing that she was deprived off her super powers anytime her magic bra was stripped from her expansive chest. The Spaniards did not stop there. Two of the soldiers...drew their wooden clubs...targeting each of the huge tanned mammaries of the beauteous Inca princess...who soon learnt what their intentions were.

"AAAAAAAAARHH...MY BIG NIPPLES....AAHAAAAAAAAAR...SOMETHING WOUNDS THEM....AAAAAAAAARH...YOU SPANIARDS KNOW MY

WEAKNESS....AAAAAAAAAAAR.....AAAAAAAAAAAR....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR" screamed Panther Woman as she wiggled helplessly in the strong grips of the Spaniards. The clubs were wooden but had a series of sharp steel wires wrapped around all except the handles.

As their comrades held the struggling Inca Superwoman to the ground...they kept rolling the wire covered clubs all over each of her enormous tanned breasts...ensuring that with each roll...wires made intimate contact with every inch of Rima's big dark brown nipples and broad areolas."AAAAAAAAAAAR....YOU SPANIARDS ARE CLEVER....AAAAAAAAAAAAR...YOU HURT ME IN MY BIG NIPPLES...AAAAAAAAR.......HAVE NO STRENGTH WITHOUT MY PANTHER BRA....AAAAAAAAR...PAIN IN MY BIG NIPPLES...AAAR...I AM BECOMING WEAK...HELPLESS....YOU FORCE ME TO THINK FORBIDDEN THOUGHTS...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUNH" declared the helpless Heroine of the Incas...her struggles against her Spaniard foes becoming weaker which each passing second she spent in the fog covered battlefield.

Every time the clubs rolled over her huge tanned breasts...its coarse steel wires rubbing with painful friction against the beautiful big dark brown nipples and broad surrounding areolas of the busty Inca Superwoman...her light brown eyes grew duller and sleepier behind the white slits of her black Panther mask...as the growing hardness and arousal in her highly erogenous zones...for--d Rima to think about the handsome blacksmith named Santos...who she was growing increasingly attracted to...every time she encountered him.

The Spaniards could feel the strength evaporating from the curvaceous and muscular tanned body of the helpless Heroine of the Incas. They saw her fists unclench...her fingers with their silver nails spread open. The soldiers holding her thick ankles enjoyed watching the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet..with their gleaming silver toenails...uncurl...spread themselves apart...wiggling slower and slower in the air...as the Inca princess fought a losing battle to escape...and clung desperately to consciousness.

That was about to change as another Spaniard...standing a few feet away...uncapped a bottle....pouring a generous amount of the clear liquid it contained into a thick cloth....and approached the four soldiers who were pinning Panther Woman to the ground...and the two seeking to quell her savage fire by rubbing their wire covered clubs repeatedly over every inch of her wide naked tanned chest.

"Aaaaaah...My big nipples...in great pain...Spaniards keeping them weak...with their evil clubs...Aaaaaaarh....Need my Panther Bra...I am helpless without it...I am no match for treachery of Spaniards...Aaaaaarh...I have fallen into their clever trap....Aaaaaaaaarh

...I become tired...must not sleep...must not be captured..." moaned Princess Rima..shaking her head from side to side...fighting to keep her light brown eyes open behind the white slits of her black silk Panther Mask.

Through her blurry vision... the busty Inca Superwoman looked up as a familiar figure clad in Spaniard military uniform... waved off the two soldiers who were rolling the wire clubs over her massive tanned breasts. The soldiers stepped back a short distance...but kept their clubs at the ready...should the Sexy Savage offer any resistance to the leader of their expedition. "Greetings Panther Woman!!...We meet again!!" declared the stocky officer with a broad moustache.

"Lieutenant Boaz!!...What fiendish plan does your leader...Captain Francisco have against the Incas?!...I am very weak now...Your soldiers have taken away my Panther Bra...but I shall regain it...restore my super powers...and defeat the Spaniards...as I always do...until they leave the Kingdom of the Incas..." vowed Princess Rima defiantly ...her huge tanned breasts rising and falling rapidly before Boaz and his soldiers...hoping to distract him long enough for her great dark brown nipples to soften....she could summon her magic bra to her naked chest to regain her powers.

However the Spaniard officer was wise to what Rima was attempted to do and acted to ensure that her plan would fail. "You speak too much Mujer Pantera....Thinking to fool my men...to distract them from your grandes pezones...This shall teach you obedience!!" sneered Boaz as he knelt beside the captive Superwoman of the Incas...slowly lowering the cloth he held in his gloved right hand towards her beautiful face.

Before the Inca princess could speak...the stocky Spaniard officer muzzled her...clamping the cloth firmly over her nose and mouth. Rima's light brown eyes widened with alarm behind the white slits of her black silk Panther Mask which covered most of her head...her enormous tanned breasts heaving up and down in panic....as she unwittingly inhaled a powerfully sweet aroma from the fibres of the cloth...into her lungs.

"No!!...Lieutennant Boaz has exposed my plan to escape!!...This cloth...it has VINO on it...Unnnnh...With my big nipples hard...I am vulnerable to its power of sleep!!...The scent is so strong... I am beginning to feel tired...Must keep my head free of forbidden thoughts of sex....Give my big nipples a chance to soften...so I may summon my Panther Bra to my chest" thought the busty Inca Superwoman....shaking her head from side to side...to get the cloth off her face.

However realising what the buxom Heroine of the Incas was planning...Boaz scuttled her bid for freedom and to reclaim her magic Panther Bra...which granted her the strength of 20 panthers...superhuman speed, stamina and agility. Keeping the cloth pressed over Rima's nose and mouth with his left hand...he lowered his right hand towards her naked wide chest which heaved up and down in front of him.

"This will tame the fire in your grande pezonas ...mujer salvaje...." gloated the Spaniard lieutenant as the gloved fingers of his right hand..rubbed each of the big dark brown nipples of the beautiful Inca Princess' huge tanned breasts...in clockwise and then anticlockwise motion...much to her fear and dismay....realising what was going to happen. "By the Inca Gods....Lieutenant Boaz...plays with my big nipples....Uuuuuunh...They harden again...Cannot summon my Panther Bra...By the will of the Inca Gods....I must allow myself...to be defeated...I am...so weak...tired...so...tired..." groaned Panther Woman into the cloth...as she inhaled more of the powerful vino fumes...her light brown eyes slowly closing behind the white slits of her black silk Panther mask...as she thought about Santos playing with her huge tanned breasts...her big hard and erect dark brown nipples...as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

To be continued.

Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:18 am