Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 7:45 am

Miss Muscle in Helpless at Halloween 2 . 
Megalomaniac

Post Miss Muscle in Helpless at Halloween 2 .
Miss Muscle in Helpless at Halloween 2 .

In the days leading up to Halloween...high school teacher Kate Spencer Johnson...changed several times into MISS MUSCLE to thwart a series of petty crimes taking place in different parts of the city...all of which seemed to involved the masked girl cheerleaders. When the Sexy Strongwoman captured them...she found out they were high school students...who were under the legal age to be charged with crimes...and they all seemed to be hypnotised...leaving the police with no choice but to set them free. She also had to apprehend the more hardened adult criminals who were active around this time of year.

7 pm,

Kate was sitting in her living room..wearing a baggy white robe..reading a book...when her son Billy came downstairs...dressed like a skeletion. "Looks like you're all set for the Halloween party at the school" remarked Kate as she admired her son's attire. "You bet Mom...I'll be back by midnight" replied Billy with a smile.

"Just be careful honey...Your father's away on a business trip and those masked cheerleaders are still out there.." advised Kate. "I know...but I know that if anything happens...I can always count on Miss Muscle to save me..." said Billy..as he walked over to his mother. "Always..." replied Kate as she kissed her son on his right cheek before he walked out the front door. "Something about this party bothers me..but it's probably just being a mom and a super heroine at the same time" she thought after Billy left.

Alpha City High School - Halloween Party

10 pm.

The party was in full swing. Music filled the air...and disco lights flashing from the ceiling of the school gymnasium on to the floor as teenage students boogied the night away...while others sought refreshments from the sidelines. Dressed as a skeleton..Billy was hanging out with his friends...when from across the room in a sexy black witch's costume...the blonde haired Jun Gables beckoned him with a sultry gaze and twitch of her right index finger.

"Follow me handsome...I got something to show you..." said Jun as she walked towards a more remote and darkened corner of the gym. Billy couldn't help but do as she said...as if she had cast a spell on him. When they reached into the darkened corner...quickly pulled out a chloroform-soaked handkerchief and pressed it over Billy's nose and mouth.

"Unnn" groaned Billy his eyes rolling up in his head..as the drug knocked him out instantly and he was carried off by two masked cheerleaders to a waiting car in the back of the gym. Jun smiled...knowing that it would not be long now before their target took the bait.

Her prediction proved correct as back at her family's house in the suburbs...Kate felt her nipples tingle sharply under her robe. "Uh oh....Billy's in trouble...Time to change into Miss Muscle again!" resolved Kate. Standing up in the middle of her living room...she declared..."By the Might of Muscle!"

Kate was instantly surrounded by an aura of golden light...and felt herself growing in size, strength and sensuality. When the light faded...a towering Amazon...seven feet tall...her voluptuous and muscular bronze body clad in a tiny gold bra...which barely covered a pair of huge, firm, round bronze breasts.. while a thin gold panty barely hugged the space between her huge muscular thighs...long golden hair flowing from the top of her head on to her broad naked shoulders...with strong hands with neatly trimmed shiny fingernails...large erotic bare feet..with hard and glossy toenails...and a thin gold mask stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face...stood in her place.

"Now it's time for Miss Muscle to crash a Halloween party" quipped the Sexy Strongwoman as she flexed her muscular arms and legs..making sure her flimsy attire was in place. Exiting her house unseen via the back door...Miss Muscle flexed her mighty thighs...and launched herself into the night sky. Her shapely silhouette soaring high over Alpha City...as she flew towards her destination...Alpha City High School.

Landing on the balls of her large erotic bare feet...her big bronze breasts bobbing and swaying sexily from side to side...Miss Muscle strolled on to the school compound..with everyone thinking she was a partygoer...and not the genuine article. For Kate..this suited her fine as she figured it would help her to blend in and find the kidnappers of her teenage son...who were obviously attending this grand Halloween party.

The Maiden of Might strolled into the gym which was crowded with teenagers all in costume...dimly lit with flashing strobe lights...deafening rock n' roll music blasting from wall to wall. It was hard to see...hear anything. This worked to the advantage of her enemies...who already knew she was on the scene.

As Kate made her way through the crowd.. a girl in a vampire costume bumped into her...spilling a glass of red punch...on to her broad chest. "Ohh!!" cried Miss Muscle in surprise as the coo liquid soaked right through her small gold bra. "Oh..I'm sorry" said the vampire girl to the seven foot superwoman.

"That's okay honey...No harm..." began Kate. However she never finished her sentence as she felt her large golden brown nipples shoot to attention under her skimpy gold top...as the "punch" was absorbed by them and her wide golden brown areolas like sponges. "Are you okay Muscle Lady?" asked the vampire girl with a mischievous grin.

"Uuuh...My Super Nipples...becoming hard...I'm..getting...dizzy...fallen into...a trap" groaned Miss Muscle as she suddenly felt wobbly in her muscular legs...and unable to balance on the balls of her large erotic bare feet. This was the cue to act..as the thickness of the teenage crowd...the sound of the music...provided the perfect cover for an ambush.

A girl in a harlequin costume...one dressed like a zombie...and another clad in a cheerleader's uniform...all joined the vampire girl...in pouncing on the dazed Champion of Alpha City...wrestling her to the floor on her back...stripping her of her thin gold bra in a flash.

"UUUUUNH...MY SUPER NIPPLES...UUUUUUNH..STOP PLAYING WITH THEM GIRLS....UUUUUUUUNH...YOU'RE MAKING ME SLEEPY...YOU'RE MAKING ME WEAK...UUUUUUUNH...SOMEONE HELP...THIS IS MISS MUSCLE...I'M BEING DRUGGED AND KIDNAPPED BY TEENAGE GIRLS...HELP...HELP.." cried Kate..as she felt each of the girls take turns in fondling...and squeezing her in her big golden brown nipples...making them hard and erect..intensifying the effects of the drug contained in the punch..that bathed them.

"UUUUUUUNH...HELP...UUUUUUUNH...HELP...UUUUUUUNH" cried Miss Muscle..kicking her muscular legs in the air..waving her large erotic bare feet...twitching her sexy toes...in the hope that someone would notice and come to her aid. However everyone...teenager and even the adult chaperones at the party..took no notice of the fact that the celebrated superwoman of Alpha City was being captured right under their noses.

The harlequin and cheerleader pinned the Maiden of Might's muscular arms to the floor of the gym...while their hands roamed all over Kate's naked chest...rubbing and squeezing her enlarged adult golden brown nipples...making them hard and erect. The zombie sat on Miss Muscle's six pack abdomen...and fondled her Super Nipples...at the same time.

The vampire girl meanwhile took a liquid spray out of her purse and fired a couple of blasts into each of the cups of the Sexy Strongwoman's tiny gold bra. As Miss Muscle cried out for help and told her teenage attackers all about her Super Breasts...the vampire girl...clamped each of the cups of Kate's own bra over her nose and mouth..as her partners toyed with her nipples...making them hard and erect.

They smiled as they watched Kate's blue eyes grow dull and hazy in the slits of her thin gold mask...her eyelids getting heavier...her big bronze breasts heaving rapidly up and down..as she inhaled copious amounts of the drug soaked into the fabric of her tiny gold bra...into her lungs. "Nnnnn...Nnnnnn...Nnnnnnn" sighed Miss Muscle into her bra...a rainbow of colours flashing before her eyes as the fight was taken out of her.

Her sexy toes twitched slower and slower...as her large erotic bare feet slowly sank beneath the mass of dance crazed teenage partygoers...as her muscular legs lost their strength and collapsed to the floor...spreading themselves wide open below her wide curvy waist.

"That's it Muscle Lady...Suck it in...You're done for" sneered the vampire girl as she kept Kate's nose and mouth...covered at different times...with each of the dampened cups of her tiny gold bra...while her partners kept the Sexy Strongwoman's big golden brown nipples in a state of constant arousal...and harder than concrete.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Well done girls...Did your homework on me...You know all about my Super Nipples...Used some kind of aphrodisiac used on them...You know how to touch them...They're so...hard...Vulnerable to drugs when this happens...You've soaked my bra...in...in..chloroform...I've fallen into your trap...You've captured me..." gasped Kate in a sleepy voice as her bra was removed.

Grabbing her under her muscular arms and by her large ankles...the four costumed girls carried the drugged and defeated Miss Muscle off the crowded dance floor and into the women's bathroom...locking the door behind them. Laying the helpless Maiden of Might on the bathroom floor...they stretched her muscular arms above her head and spread her muscular legs wide open below her wide curvy waist.

Her huge golden brown nipples and wide areolas bathed in a powerful aphrodisiac to arouse them...and a powerful muscle relaxant to neutralise her mighty muscles...Miss Muscle discovered her powerful arms and legs were heavier than lead...completely immovable...and she could not will her Super Nipples to relax. In their hardened state... she was denied access to her incredible strength...and was weaker than a baby.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Who are you girls...Why are you doing this...Answer my questions...

Uuuuuuuuuuuh...What have you done to me...I've never felt...so dizzy...so sleepy...

and so weak..." sighed Kate...admitting to her teenage captors the combination of the drugs and playing with her big bronze breasts...had made her helpless.

The zombie girl and the harlequin responded by squeezing her left and right nipples respectively. "AAAAAAAAARGH....OH THAT HURTS...AAAAAAAAAAARGH...WEAK

....SLEEPY...SO SLEEPY....AAAAAAAAAARGH....AAAAAAAAARGH" admitted Miss Muscle. Her cries of anguish drowned out by loud music outside of the bathroom. The costumed girls did not stop their.

"No!...My underwear!...You can't see my Super Clitoris and my Super Anus...No!...This is wrong!!..No!!...Stop!!" cried Kate to no avail as the cheerleader untied the straps of her thin gold panty...exposing the lush swirl of golden pubic hair between her massive thighs. "No!!...You mustn't touch my Super Clitoris...In my weakened state...if I orgasm...I will faint!!" blurted Miss Muscle.

The vampire girl and cheerleader laughed...with the former rubbing her clitoris...and the latter simultaneously probing her in the anus. "UUUNH...UUUNH...UUUNH...UUNH

...UUUUNH....UUUUUUUUNH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUH...UUUH...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH....UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" as they for--d the Sexy Strongwoman to become very horny in record time.

As the vampire girl nailed Kate in her clitoris...the cheerleader exploring her anus...the zombie girl licked her all over her huge left breast...while the harlequin licked every inch of her huge right breast. It was all too much for the helpless Miss Muscle to bear.

"UUUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH..UUUUH...UUUUH..UUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUH

...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" as they made her cum.

A flood of thick white liquid flowing through the swollen lips of the wet and excited clitoris..of he prostrate Maiden of Might...as she lay weak and helpless...clinging to consciousness by the slenderest of threads...after being for--d to orgasm the way that she had.

At that moment...the bathroom door opened...and Kate stared with sleepy blue eyes at the blurry image of a woman her age...dressed in a witch's costume...which hovered over her. "What...What have you done...to Billy Johnson??...If he's hurt...in any way...

You'll answer...to me..." quipped Miss Muscle...with concern for her teenage son's safety.

"Always thinking about others before yourself...Very noble of you Muscle Bitch...Don't worry about the Johnson boy...Soon you're going to take part in a long awaited game...it will be the greatest challenge of your life as a heroine..." gloated the witch.

"What...What...are you...talking...about?...Billy...Where is Billy Johnson??...What have you done to him...You have to..answer...my question..." babbled Kate as she tried to buy time for her Super Nipples to relax so she could access her mighty strength. However the witch...Frida Gables..was wise to the super mom's plan.

She reached into a pouch attached to a belt that was wrapped around her waist. "I don't have to answer anything you ask Muscle Bimbo!" sneered Frida as she threw a handful of white powder over Kate's naked chest.

"Ooooooooh...My escape plan's been ruined...Covered my entire chest with that powder....Ahhhhh...My Super Nipples...Ahhhhh...They...They...can't breathe...I can now...be knocked out...like an ordinary woman...I'm totally helpless now..." blurted Miss Muscle unwittingly...and in a panic...as the white powder blanketed her big bronze breasts completely...turning into concrete...and keeping her big golden brown nipples trapped in a hard and erect state.

"That's the idea honey...You can fool all those male criminals....all the cops...the politicians....with your tiny bra...your tiny underwear...distract them with your big breasts...but not me and my girls...Party's over for you Miss Muscle...Time to have good dreams...Sleep...Sleep...Sleep...Sleep...Sleep.." gloated Frida as she flung five handfuls of the same powder on to the beautiful face of the Sexy Strongwoman.

"Cough...the trick is on me...Cough...Used Billy...Cough...to lure me...Cough...into your trap...Cough...have to tell you...Cough...Powder...Cough...is some powerful...Cough...

knockout drug...Cough...it's making me...Cough...feel very weak...Cough...very tired...

Cough...Don't even have strength...Cough...to keep my eyes open...Cough...You win this round...Cough... going to sleep...Cough...but will save Billy...Cough...Cough...will

stop you...Cough...Cough...bring you to justice...Cough...when I...Cough...I...I...I....I...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" gasped Miss Muscle as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

To be continued.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:58 pm