Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:11 am

Eagle Woman 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Eagle Woman 2
Here's chapter 2 of Eagle Woman. Will start chapter 3 soon.

brad

Eagle Woman 2

Texas 1845

At an old train depot in the desert wasteland near the Mexican border...the Republic's new champion of justice....EAGLE WOMAN was in great danger. Following what she mistakenly thought was a lead to thwart a train robbery...the busty bird woman had fallen into a trap set by three hired thugs...had her big bronze breasts exposed...beaten and abused...covered with coal powder which she was amazed made her big brown nipples hard and erect....negating her super powers...rendering her weak and sleepy...and helpless.

Now lying in an old wagon...her naked big bronze bust covered by coal powder... her clitoris as well...Eagle Woman could only stare with sleepy blue eyes in the slits of her eagle mask across the upper part of her face as she saw a stick of dynamite....with a lit fuse that was close to exploding...lying on top of her.

All seemed to be lost for the Sexy Superwoman of Texas...until memories of her father's death rose from her subconscious...and the face of the man who killed him...Sheriff Brady of Silver City. "No...Feel weak...Feel sleepy...but must resist..Must concentrate..." sighed Eagle Woman and willed her hardened brown nipples and winged shaped areolas to soften.

Flexing her muscular arms and legs...the busty bird woman leapt out of the wagon..holding the dynamite in her left hand. Twisting her voluptuous and muscular bronze body...Eagle Woman hurled the dynamite into the air..where it exploded harmlessly.

However the force of the blast was enough to send the heroine hurtling back inside of the wagon and into the mass of coal powder that was inside. "No....Coal powder on my Eagle Breasts again...Eagle Nipples becoming hard again...I am safe...but I..must...sleeeeeeeeeep...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed the buxom Texan heroine as she passed out immediately.

A few hours later

Sheriff Brady was at his ranch outside of Silver City..where the three bandits had reported to him about their encounter with Eagle Woman. "So that masked gal's blown to bits eh?..I didn't hear any explosion" remarked Brady as he spoke to the trio. At that moment...the door to the ranch house was kicked open.

"Hello gentlemen...As you can see...I am not dead" quipped Eagle Woman as she burst into the ranch house. "Kill her!!" snarled Brady..and the three robbers drew their pistols. They fired repeatedly..but watched the muscles of the heroine's voluptuous bronze body accentuate as she nimbly dodged their bullets.

"I am going to take you all into custody..and you will answer for your crimes!!" declared Eagle Woman as she leapt across the wooden floor of the ranch house..evading the bullets which streaked past her shapely bronze body..her big bronze breasts swaying sexily under the thin feather bra which barely covered them.

Unfortunately for the buxom Texas heroine...she would not keep her promise..as some of the wayward bullets hit a lantern that was hanging on a rafter over her head. As its glass shattered..oil from the lantern...dropped upon the heroine's broad chest..quickly soaking through her thin feather bra.

"Uuuuuuuunh...Eagle Nipples becoming hard...feeling dizzy...becoming tired..." moaned the Sexy Superwoman of Texas...to Sheriff Brady and the three robbers.. telling them about her weakness at this inopportune time. "Get her boys!" ordered Brady...and the three robbers rushed the sexy Superwoman of Texas

One robber rushed Eagle Woman..and yanked off her feather bra..causing her big bronze breasts...which were covered in oil from the lantern..to swing freely from side to side. He grabbed her from behind as a second robber grabbed the busty bird woman..by her huge bronze breasts and began to squeeze them. "AAAARGH.....AAAAARGH" cried Eagle Woman in pain..throwing her head back...planting her erotic bare feet flat on the wooden floor...her talon toes spread apart.

As the robber squeezed the big bronze breasts of the busty Texas superwoman...while his partner held her muscular arms behind her back...he rubbed the oil from the lantern all over the smooth surface of the heroine's naked chest...spreading it repeatedly over every inch of her big brown nipples and the wide brown wing-shaped areolas which surrounded them. "Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Eagle Woman loudly...her blue eyes becoming dim and her eyelids becoming heavy in the slits of the eagle mask which covered the upper part of her face....which was framed by her long golden brown mane of hair.

As the robber rubbed the oil from the lantern all over the naked chest of the Injun Lady Avenger...the corrupt Sheriff Brady paid close attention to the way this action took the fight out of her...watching the struggles of her voluptuous and muscular bronze body become increasingly sluggish with each passing second...as he checked his pocket watch. He nodded to the robber rubbing the oil on Eagle Woman's chest to step aside...and he stepped forward.

"Keep the Injun Gal covered...You keep watch outside.." barked Brady to the this robber and to the third robber respectively.

"You got it boss" replied the robber who had been rubbing oil on the broad chest of the Texas Superwoman...and he drew his holstered pistol as he stepped back a couple feet. The third robber exited the cabin to keep a lookout as instructed by the sheriff. The 50 year old Brady grinned as he stood before the helpless Heroine of Texas...and removed the gleaming silver badge from his shirt. She was without a doubt the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and her body was the best of any woman in the territory.

With sadistic intent and obvious impunity...Brady made novel use of the badge which to many people in Silver City...identified him as the custodian of law and order...guardian of justice there. Standing in front of the captive Eagle Woman...Brady used the long gleaming pin of his badge...to poke her freely in each of her big brown nipples. "Aaaaaaaaarh...My Eagle Nipples..

Aaaaaaaaaarh...That hurts...Aaaaaaaaaaarh" protested the busty Texas Superwoman who had no desire to fight this erotic torture of her enlarged nipples...the source of her super powers.

The 50 year old sheriff ignored the protests of the 18-year old Injun Lady Avenger...grinning as he jabbed her in each of her oil soaked big brown nipples...with the long sharp pin of his badge as he stood in front of her...and one of the robbers she had beaten earlier...kept her muscular arms pinned tightly behind her back. "No getting out of this Injun Gal!...This'll teach you about sticking them big tits o yours in business them don't belong!!...Tell me how this makes you feel!!...How's it feel to have the symbol of justice in your big tits?!" sneered Brady as he continued jabbing Eagle Woman in her big brown nipples with the pin of his badge

"Uuuuuuuuuuuunh...I feel very weak Sheriff Brady...Uuuuuuuuuunh...I feel very sleepy...I have

to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuunh....congratulate you....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...for discovering my weak spot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...but I will not give up...Uuuuuuuuuunh...I will bring you to justice...Uuuuuuuuunh" quipped the buxom Texas superwoman in defiance. "You reckon wrong Injun Gal!" snarled Brady..as he jabbed Eagle Woman harder in each of her big brown nipples in turn.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuunh...You know how to tame me Sheriff...Uuuuuuuuuuunh...Pain..in my Eagle Nipples...Weakening me...Becomin tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuh....I shall remain powerless to stop you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...once you continue to abuse me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...in my Eagle Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuunh..You have discovered...Uuuuuuuunh...the source of my super

powers...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh" confessed the big breasted Heroine of Texas...staring at the sheriff with sleepy blue eyes in the slits of her eagle mask which covered the upper part of her beautiful face...as Brady kept poking her in the nipples with the pin of his badge.

"Much obliged Injun Gal...but I reckon this'll keep you tamed as well" gloated the sheriff as he reached with his free left hand...under Eagle Woman's feather panty...combing through her swirl of golden brown pubic hair...finding her brown clitoris...and began to rub it with his left index finger."Uuuuuuuuuh...Yes...My Eagle Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuh..if you make me orgasm..

..Uuuuuuuuuh...it will knock me out...Uuuuuuuuuh..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" confessed the busty bird woman.

Brady responded by rubbing the throbbing clitoris of the helpless Injun Lady Avenger...faster and faster with two fingers of his left hand.. while simultaneously poking her in her big brown nipples with the sharp pin of his shiny silver badge. "Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuh..Uuuuuh

...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Eagle Woman..her blue eyes rolling up in her head..as she experienced her first..almighty orgasm...and then closing in the slits of her eagle mask..as she succumbed to defeat and unconsciousness as she promised Sheriff Brady.

A few hours later

Eagle Woman's blue eyes fluttered open in the slits of her eagle mask...as she slowly regained consciousness. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...So tired....So dizzy...My Eagle Nipples...so hard...they hurt...Have no super powers...I cannot get free...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" groaned the big breasted Texas superwoman as she tugged in futility at the handcuffs which bound her wrists behind her back...to a bunk...in a cell with iron bars.

Her groans caught the attention of Sheriff Brady who was standing on the other side of the bars. "I got you right where I want you Injun Gal...You'll be sorry you interfered...Minerva will humiliate you now..." gloated Brady. "Minerva?...Who is Minerva?" sighed Eagle Woman..shaking her head slowly from side to side...trying to clear the cobwebs from her brain.

Brady unlocked the cell and walked inside. "You ask too many questions Injun Gal..." snarled the sheriff as he took out his pistol and pistol whipped Eagle Woman across her naked big bronze breasts. "Uuuuuuuuuuunh" groaned the beauteous Heroine of Texas in pain..as she fell flat on her back to the top of the bunk..dazed by the blow. The sheriff was atop her in a second..his tongue licking each of Eagle Woman's big brown nipples and her wide brown wing-shaped areolas...which were both hard and erect.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Weak...Tired...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned the busty bird woman in response. Brady ignored her pleas...cupping her big bronze breasts with both of his strong calloused hands and squeezing them. "Aaaaaaaaaaargh!!!...Aaaaaaaaaaargh!!!" cried Eagle Woman in pain.. her muscular legs spread wide open..the talon toes of her erotic bare feet clutching at the surface of the bunk...as thin spurts of white liquid shot out from her big brown nipples.

"Enjoy it Injun Gal...the last girl I did this too was a rancher's daughter...took a real liking to killing her old man" gloated Brady. His words sparked memories in the mind of the Heroine of Texas...which belonged to her alter-ego Mickie Sky...as she remembered how Brady murdered her father. As the memories welled up in her mind...anger coursed through her veins...causing her big brown nipples and wide wing-shaped areolas to soften...and super strength to flow through the muscles and sinews of her voluptuous bronze body.

Flexing her muscular arms...Eagle Woman broke free of the handcuffs and sent Brady crashing through the bars of the cell. Leaping to her erotic bare feet....the big breasted Texas superwoman..grabbed her feather bra and donned it again..such that it barely covered the huge firm mounds of her broad chest. Brady reached for his holstered gun...but Eagle Woman was on him in a flash. He groaned in pain as she drove the ball of her erotic right foot into his flabby gut.

She gave him no respite punching him repeatedly in the head with her clenched fists..until he fell bloodied and battered to the floor...blood streaming from his nose and mouth. Brady was startled as the smaller woman picked him up and her fingers closed around his neck like a steel vice. "I want answers Sheriff!!..Who is this Minerva?!!" demanded Eagle Woman.

Brady chuckled in response.

"You can't stop her Injun Gal...She's a real mastermind of all crimes...No one can..." began Brady. Suddenly a shot rang out... and Brady's head rocked back as a bullet went through his left temple. The sexy Heroine of Texas looked in the direction of the shot to see a woman wearing a black mask over the top of her face and a black dress...fleeing the cabin. Eagle Woman gave chase...her big bronze breasts bobbing and swaying under her thin feather bra as she ran.

However by the time she reached outside...the beauteous Injun Lady Avenger discovered the woman was gone...and the three robbers were also dead...killed by her. "Brady and his men are dead...but I have a feeling my adventure is only beginning...I still have to face this mysterious villainess called Minerva.." resolved Eagle Woman before she flexed her muscular thighs..catapulted herself into the sky and flew away.

To be continued

Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:51 pm