Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:14 pm

Tigress of India in Caotured 
Megalomaniac

Post Tigress of India in Caotured
Tigress of India in Captured

Bombay, India 1940

British Military Intelligence headquaters. 7 pm.

Colonel Roger McDonald...head of British Military Intelligence.. wore a grim look on his face as he checked his watch. He then summoned his civilian secretary Diala Singh. McDonald had been expecting his top intelligence officer...Major Gavin Stewart hours earlier for a very
important briefing on activities of the Axis and their agents in India. "Has there been any word from Major Stewart Miss Singh?" asked the Colonel. "None sir...It's not like Major Stewart to be late for a briefing...Something may have delayed him...I must say it is causing me concern...Please inform me if you hear from him at once.." replied McDonald.

"Yes sir...I am very worried about Major Stewart...Colonel McDonald..." said Diala. "Major Stewart is a highly trained officer...if something has happened..I'm sure he can handle it.... but you can rest assured that the British Army will leave no stone unturned until we find
him..and return him here..safe and sound.." replied McDonald. Diala nodded as she turned and walked out of his office.

McDonald watched her leave. Her skin was dark brown, her black hair was wore loose about her shoulders. She wore a pair of large-rimmed glasses. The colonel knew that despite only being 20 years of age...Diala was one of his loyal and trusted aides..next to Major Stewart. Her baggy white dress and white flat shoes. The 40-year old colonel sometimes wondered what her life was like when she was not on duty. Little did know..as he left the office for the night..that the answer to that question was closer than he knew.

Inside her darkened, locked office...Diala Singh..decided that she was going to take action. "It is not like Gavin...I mean Major Stewart to miss a briefing..." reiterated Diala as she slowly removed her shoes...her dress...then the white lace bra and panties...standing completely naked in the darkened room. "I also share the good Colonel's concern but the British Army is not up to the task of finding Gavin...This finally gives me an opportunity to get out of these confining clothes..." said Diala with a smile as she removed her large rimmed glasses and placed them inside her purse.

She proceeded to tie her thick shiny black hair into a series of braids atop her head..leaving only two long strands which curled around her ears..her full neck exposed. Diala then opened a secret compartment in her desk drawer...which contained the attire she would be wearing
for the job at hand . "Gavin...Major Stewart was carrying important files about reported enemy activity from Calcutta...his disappearance must have something to do with this..." said Diala as she slipped a pair of flimsy tiger pelt panties up her strong calves and large
thighs..until they fit snugly into the space between the latter.

Next..a golden belt..bearing the symbol of a tiger's head on the buckle..was wrapped around her small, shapely waist. As it was snapped into place...Diala felt incredible power surge through her body...which became powerfully muscular but sexily feminine at the same time.
Her large dark brown breasts became rounder and larger as they swelled in size...with wide black areolas...with thick black nipples...capping each of their respective summits. Diala then pasted a pair of tiger pelt patches over her beauteous nipples and areolas.

After attaching a pair of tiger print earrings...one to each earlobe...Diala donned a thin tiger pelt mask across the upper part of her beautiful face...and licked her full red lips in eagerness of the adventure to come.

" The British Army will have little success finding Gavin in time...therefore..the task falls to me to rescue him...but not as Diala Singh...but as...the..TIGRESS OF INDIA!" resolved Diala. After checking to ensure that her flimsy attire was in place...the sexy Indian superwoman..slipped out of her office window. Flexing the muscles of her shapely body..she was soon moving swiftly across the rooftops of the city..in search of her quarry. "Gavin Stewart is obsessed with the Tigress..all of her heroic exploits..against the forces of evil in India...Little does he know how close he has been to her..all this time..when I am Diala Singh.." thought the beauteous Indian Adventuress as she leapt from one rooftop to another
with uncanny agility...every muscle on her curvaceous dark brown body accentuated...her polished fingernails and toenails gleaming in the darkness.

"As long as the forces of evil threaten the innocent in India..I can never reveal my true identity..or the secret feelings I have for him.." thought the Tigress of India. Using her heightened senses...it was not long before the gorgeous Superwoman of India...detected a conversation amongst criminal elements about the files which Gavin had in his possession at the time of his disappearance. Diala focused her concentration on a warehouse in the southern part of Bombay and moved swiftly towards it. A group of criminal thugs there were startled when the scantily-clad heroine came crashing through a skylight on the roof and landed in their midst. Knives and clubs were drawn as they rushed to subdue their unwelcome guest.

They found that task to be very difficult. With superhuman strength and speed...Tigress sent several of her larger and more muscular male opponents..flying through the air..or sprawling along the ground..with a variety of punches, throws and kicks. Crates were smashed to
pieces as thug after thug..crashed into them. "Unless you wish to endure my wrath further!!...Tell me where is Major Stewart!..Tell me what you have done to him!!" declared Diala as she continued to sweep through her enemies like a a female hurricane of justice.

However despite her mighty powers and incredible fighting abilities...the villains' strength was in the superiority of their numbers. It was not long before that fact came into play. After nearly an hour of battering her opponents around... Tigress soon found her strong arms and
legs being grabbed by several male hands as they struggled to subdue her. She managed to throw some of them off..but more jumped the Indian Adventuress. "The woman fights like a wild animal!..We cannot hold her for long!" yelled one thug before he tasted the ball of the
heroine's bare right foot in his jaw. "Your male brute strength is no match for the powers of the Tigress!!...I shall defeat you..and end your evil scheme!..You shall face justice!!" snarled Diala as she struggled furiously to get free.

"Hold the woman fast!..We shall teach her the error of her ways!!" yelled another thug. " You cannot stop me criminals!!...You have no answer for my super powers!!...There is nothing you can do to stop me criminals!!..Surrender now!!..and I shall see that you all receive a fair
trial!!" quipped Tigress as she continued to writhe furiously as the thugs tried to keep her curvaceous and muscular dark brown body pinned to the floor. The mighty Heroine of India might not have been so confident...had she noticed that one of the thugs had pulled out a
dark brown bottle and a thick wad of cotton wool from under his robes.

Nor did she see him uncap the bottle...and pour copious amounts of a clear liquid which the bottle contained...into the cotton wool..making sure the liquid soaked into its fibres. The sexy Superwoman of India was still writhing furiously in the grips of the male thugs...when she did see the thick cotton woll being was lowered on to the large swaying dark brown mounds of her broad chest. "Do you think that will stop me...I.." laughed Tigress as she flexed her muscles to throw her enemies off of her. However this never happened... and Diala did not complete her statement of defiance either...as the cotton wad was dabbed all over the summits of her massive dark brown breasts

"Ohhh!!..What manner of trickery?!...My tiger pelts..are for comfort..not protection...UNNNNNNH....Something on that cotton...UUUUH
..My...My big Tiger Nipples...becoming...hh...hh...aaaaa...rr..d....How did you know...they are source...of my super powers?...UUUUUUUH...My Tiger Breasts...becoming...weak....feeling..tired...UUUUUUUH.....want to sleep...Tiger Strength...fading...strange thoughts..Uhhh..urges...desires..are filling my head..want men to touch my Tiger Breasts...my Tiger Nipples ..make me..weak..make me sleep...No..have to
resist..must..get free..." moaned Diala as she struggled wildly in the steely grips of her male opponents as the cotton pad was rubbed vigorously over her amazing chest.

Beneath the tiger pelt patches...the Indian superwoman's big thick black nipples were swiftly becoming hard as bullets as the drug on the pad easily penetrated the tiger pelt patches..which by Diala's own admission offered her no protection whatsoever...and emboldened her enemies. " Hold the big breasted female fast my brothers!!....The woman must be punished!!...She must be taught her place!!" cried the thug who was rubbing the pad all over the broad dark brown chest of the mighty Tigress of India. Diala's brown eyes fluttered in the slits of her tiger pelt mask with every stroke of the pad..especially over her tiger pelt patches.. which covered her fabulous big black nipples and areolas.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...What..what are you..doing..to....me...What are you putting...on my Tiger Nipples...my Tiger Areolas...UUUUUUUUH..they..feel..so..tired...so very tired...cannot stay...awake...when I think....about Gavin...Major Stewart..." moaned the
mighty Heroine of India in a faint and sleepy voice. Her curvaceous and muscular brown body wiggling frantically to get free.

However the thugs held her firmly..as the cotton pad was rubbed vigorously over her large dark brown breasts..special attention being paid to her big black nipples...which were threatening to burst through her thin tiger pelt patches. "UUUUUUUUUUUUN....
Cannot fight...for..justice...cannot..think..UUUUUUUUH...my Tiger Breasts...tired.....so very..very..tired...must..stay..awake..UUUH..my Tiger Nipples...they..are..so..hhh...hhhh..aaa..rrr..ddd...I..am..being..tamed...you..know..my weakness..have..to give up..you..have..defeated me..." cooed Diala as her shapely body fell limp in the grasps of her foes as her big dark brown breasts now gleamed with a hazy aura.
The men released their hold on the sleepy Indian superwoman. Tigress lay flat on her back on the floor. Her arms flung past her head. Her long, muscular legs spread wide open beneath her small curvy waist. ..the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet twtiching slowly.

"Ooohhh..what have you ...done..to my Tiger Breasts...Tiger Nipples feel like..they are being touched...by the hands..of many men...thoughts of sex..in my head..aremaking my Tiger Breasts..feel tired...so..hhh..aa..rrddd..to..think..clearly.." moaned Diala as she struggled to keep her brown eyes open in the slits of her tiger pelt mask.

"It's called chloroform foolish female..Your feelings for the Englishman..have betrayed you..for all your great powers...your greatest strength..is your greatest weakness.." gloated the thug holding the chloroform pad...as he rubbed it repeatedly over the heroine's fabulous
tits which were hard as bullets and erect..threatening to burst through the tiger pelt patches that covered them.

"Uuuuuh...a man..is touching my Tiger Nipples...I must..tell the truth..whenever..that happens...Yes..you..are..right..I..I care..for Gavin Stewart...my..Tiger Breasts
..are the source..of my strength..all my powers..." blurted Diala. Her long legs gliding back and forth below her small curvy waist over the ground. Her sexy toes.with their neatly trimmed hard and glossy nails.. twitching erotically as the fight was slowly but surely taken out of her by the application of chloroform to her amazing chest.

"Ahhhh...losing..my Tiger Strength...Ahhhh..forbidden desires...for..sex...and...sleep.. too strong...no choice...cannot fight...no match..for men's deceit...they..have turned..my strengths..into weaknesses...Ahhhh...my Tiger Breasts...have..turned..against me...Tiger
Nipples...never..felt..so..hhaarrrdd..make me..so..tired..I..am..so..tired..." confessed Diala in a sleepy voice as the chloroform pad was rubbed over her rock solid nipples. "Have no fear Tigress...you shall soon be reunited with your precious Major...for all your great powers... your feelings have betrayed you...You..are still..a woman..." sneered the thug as he rubbed the chloroform over the large brown breasts of the sleepy Indian superwoman.

"You are right..criminal fiend...I..I allowed..my feelings for Gavin Stewart..to cloud my judgement...underestimated...treachery..of Nazi agents...the chloroform..it is too powerful..all over..my Tiger Breasts...Tiger Nipples..so hard... making me become..so sleepy..no choice..blacking out..." sighed Diala. Diala could do nothing but watch with panic in her brown eyes..through the slits of her thin tiger pelt mask..as one thug peeled off the tiger pelt patches...exposing her big black nipples and the wide black areolas surrounding them. The last thing the buxom Indian superwoman saw were the thugs hovering over her..their faces becoming increasingly blurry..as the rag was rubbed all over her naked nipples and areolas...polishing them with chloroform...taming her super-powered breasts into submission..and she succumbed to unconsciousness.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed the Tigress of India as she allowed her enemies to put her to sleep.

9 pm

British Major Gavin Stewart woke up with a dull throbbing pain in the back of his head. The last thing he remembered was being ambushed by a group of masked men...hit behind the head. He became aware he was locked in a room in some kind of warehouse and his
pistol had been taken away. As he pondered how to escape...a low and unmistakeable feminine moan...told him he wasn't the only one who had been taken prisoner. Gavin gasped as he saw the curvaceous and muscular body of the Tigress of India...lying on her back...her hands bound beneath her...her muscular legs stretched below her wide curvy waist.. her shapely ankles tied together with ropes.

However he was particularly fascinated by the hazy aura surrounding her naked brown breasts...the hardness of her big black nipples and areolas and the aroma emanating from her massive chest. Though she looked beautiful when she was asleep, Gavin knew that he could not allow her to stay that way. Seeing a basin of water nearby..the British major picked it up and gently poured some water over the Tigress' great breasts. The results were instantaneous as the water washed off the chloroform and caused the heroine's hardened nipples to soften.

"Uuuhhh...Gavin?..Where?..What?" gasped Tigress gasped as her brown eyes opened in the slits of her mask ."I could ask you the same thing Tigress...Thanks for coming after me..but it looks like you were trapped too..." said Gavin ruefully.

"We are not defeated yet Major" replied the busty Indian superwoman with a smile..her big brown breasts swaying sexily from side to side as she flexed her muscular arms...easily snapping the ropes binding her wrists. As her big black nipples and wide areolas relaxed... Gavin saw her tiger pelt patches reappear as if by magic to cover them again. He watched in awe as she leapt at the closed door..extending her muscular right leg..and kicking the door open with the ball of her left erotic bare foot.

Her action startled the four thugs who were guarding them. He watched in awe as the mighty Heroine of India...allowed a knife-wielding thug to glide past her curvaceous body before dispatching him with a left hand karate chop to the neck. Another thug rushed towards her but the Tigress thrust her shapely right leg towards him. He groaned as the ball of her erotic right bare foot connected with his jaw and sent him sprawling along the floor. Gavin watched the masked maiden's ample breasts bobbing sexily from side to side as she rushed towards the last two of her foes.

They stood mesmerised by her incredible body as she leapt forward and sent them rolling along the ground with a devastating left roundhouse kick which flatted them against the wall.. They groaned in pain as they slumped to the floor..unconscious. "Here you are Major...your briefcase...with all the information safely inside..." said Tigress of India with a smile as she handed the briefcase confidently to Gavin.

"Thanks Tigress..I'll be all right now...I owe you my life again" said Gavin. "No thanks are necessary Major...Though I sometimes suspect that you get yourself into danger so that we may meet...I am certain we shall see each other again soon" replied the busty Indian superwoman with a smile. The sounds of approaching military police sirens caused Gavin to look awat for a second...and when he turned around...the Tigress of India was gone.

end.

Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:45 pm