Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:51 am

Golden Panther and The Crazy Knickers Gang 
Megalomaniac

Post Golden Panther and The Crazy Knickers Gang
Golden Panther and The Crazy Knickers Gang

Glade City, Florida 1930

7 pm

Jenny Jones, 20, was the secretary to the city's District Attorney...Grant Taylor. Blonde with blue eyes and standing about 5"1' in height...the young woman wore her hair piled atop her head. Her large pointed tip glasses and dowdy clothes and shoes...did nothing to attract the eligible men in this town.. a crime infested metropolis where nearly everyone was on the payroll of a shady and powerful kingpin known only as the BIG BOSS.

The handsome 36-year old Grant Taylor was one of the few persons who stood up to the criminal forces of the Big Boss and was fighting a lone battle until the arrival of a mysterious vigilante who was turning the tide and tilting the scales in favour of justice. As another routine day of matters in the courthouse ended...Grant grabbed his hat and coat...bidding Jenny good night as he left their modest office in downtown Glade City as the sun went down.

Picking up her large handbag...Jenny switched off the lights of the office and headed home herself. Walking home one night after a long day's work with her handsome boss...Jenny could not help but think warm thoughts about this man who she secretly cared for very deeply. "It's been really quiet in Glade City these days...Not much has been happening since Golden Panther stopped the last racket the Big Boss' goons were up to...Maybe tonight I should..." thought the young woman to herself.

Suddenly..Jenny got the feeling that something was amiss. Looking around...her blue eyes focused on the object of concern. "Oh..In that alley...that van..parked behind that jewellery store....I remember it from the files I saw in Grant's office..." said Jenny as her photographic memory kicked in almost immediately. "Yes...It belongs to some new gang of thieves...probably hired by the Big Boss...looks like they're in the process of robbing that store..." realised the young secretary.

Jenny also realised that by the time she got to a pay phone to call the police...the perpetrators might very well have been long gone by them. "So much for spending the night with a good book..

No time to call the police...but enough time for Jenny Jones to get out of these clothes and into action as...GOLDEN PANTHER!!" resolved the mousy secretary who had been longing to do this all day long.

Removing her pointy tipped glasses...Jenny Jones.. started to spin on a single spot in the alley. Faster and faster she spun...until she was a blur...initiating her amazing change. She had grown in size...standing about 6"4' tall. Her baggy pink sweater....white dress...flat shoes...clothes were gone.. revealing a golden bronze body that was curvaceous and muscular. Jenny's blonde hair had turned thick and golden.. cascading from the top of her head on to her broad shoulders...curling up at the ends.

Her dowdy attire was replaced by a thin gold bra which barely contained a bare of huge firm round breasts. A thin gold panty barely hugged the space between her muscular thighs. Thin gold bands were entwined inches above her shapely ankles. Her hands were strong with slender fingers with gold painted fingernails. Her feet were bare...erotic to the eye...with gold painted toenails. A pointy tipped thin gold mask stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face.

After checking her mask and bikini to ensure that everything was in place... Golden Panther sprinted towards the front door of the jewellry store which had been pryed open. The massive mounds of her awesome chest bobbing and swaying sexily from side to side...with each step that her erotic bare feet made.

"All right gentlemen!!...This little caper of yours is over!!" declared the big breasted blonde crime fighter as she announced her arrival...as she entered the darkened interior of the jewellery store.. catching two perpetrators in the act. However Golden Panther's blue eyes widened with surprise in the slits of her pointy thin gold mask...as she made a startling discovery. The robbers were not men...but two women...dressed in French maid uniforms...with masks across the top of their faces to conceal their identities.

"Oh my...It's the Golden Panther!!" gasped one maid in surprise...while her partner stopped emptying the jewellery cases into a large brown bag. "That's right...I see you're current with the news these days in Glade City...This is your lucky night ladies...I'm going to give you the opportunity to surrender peacefully...You know I have super strength and super speed..There's nothing you can do to stop me...I'll make sure the authorities give you a fair hearing..." said Jenny.

The two maids watched with awe as the Gorgeous Glamazon...assumed her trademark heroic pose in front of them. Hands on her thick curvy hips...her long muscular legs slightly apart...her erotic bare feet resting flat on the floor...her huge firm golden bronze bust pushed towards them with confidence.

However Golden Panther was a bit too overconfident...as she stood in heroic pose...and watched the two maids...approach her...believing that unlike the usual male thugs she fought...these women understood her..and were preparing to surrender. One stood on her left...the other on her right. "Of course you will...Golden Panther"...said the first maid. "Right after you have a spring cleaning.." added the second maid. "Eh?...What are you talking about??" laughed Jenny in amusement at their words.

The two maids gave the Gorgeous Glamazon of Glade City their answer...each of them whipping out a thick feather duster...and using their dusters to terrific effect in a way which took Golden Panther completely by surprise. "Ohhh...You're brushing my Panther Breasts with feather dusters??...That's not going to...wait...Uuuuuuh...My Panther Nipples!!..Uuuuuunh!!!...Getting hard...under my bra...Uuuuuuuunh!!!...Those feathers have chloroform on them!!...You've done your homework on me ladies...Uuuuuuunh!!!"groaned Jenny as she maintained her heroic pose...too surprised by the sudden turn of events to take action as the maids worked their feather dusters over her big golden bronze breasts.

The busty blonde crime fighter's thin gold bra offered no protection...to her fabulous and famous nipples..which were brushed into hardness by the two maids. Seeing they were taming the curvaceous crusader into submission. The maids executed the second part of their plan. One of them kept brushing Golden Panther...up and down...and all over her wide chest with her feather duster...while the second maid walked towards the distracted super heroine.

"My Panther Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuh ...They...can't handle chloroform..Uuuuuuuuh...it makes them so...

haaaaaaard...being turned on...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Making me think...about Grant...Panther Breasts...getting weak...I'm getting...sleepy...very... sleepy.." admitted Jenny as she stared with dull blue eyes in the slits of her thin gold pointy mask at the maid who was still feather dusting her big golden bronze bust. "Then it's nap time Goldie!!" quipped the second maid...as her partner withdrew the feather duster.

Taking out a blackjack...the second maid acted quickly...swatting Golden Panther atop the summits of her of her great golden bronze mounds with her weapon. "Aaaaaaaaaargh" groaned Jenny in pain....her head sent spinning...as fierce pain erupted in each of the super sensitive summits of her wide chest...her muscular legs buckling as she started falling backwards. Each of the maids grabbed the Gorgeous Glamazon by her wrists and dragged her out of the jewellery store.

"Uhh...Where are you taking me??..Panther Nipples hard...Drugged with chloroform...hit me so hard in my Panther Breasts...feel dizzy...tired...can't move..." groaned Jenny....her head lolling backwards..her thick golden hair swaying freely in the night air...her muscular arms limp...her muscular legs spread open.. the toes of her erotic bare feet curled as she was carried to the waiting van. "Unnh!!" groaned Golden Panther as the maids dumped her unceremoniously into the back of the van...and locked the doors to lock her inside.

Landing on her back...her muscular arms and legs flailing in the air...Golden Panther felt her beauteous nipples starting to soften and relax...free from the effects of the feather dusters...and the pain from the blackjack starting to subside. "You won't hold me for long ladies...I'm already regaining my super powers and I'm going to..." declared Golden Panther assuming a squatting position on the balls of her erotic bare feet as she prepared to make her next move.

Had Jenny been paying attention...she may have noticed the drivers cab was sealed and separated from the rear of the van..which had no windows of any kind...and a thick lined lead interior. The lack of observation by the busty blonde and her gross underestimation...placed her enemies literally in the driver's seat. Before she could make a move...Golden Panther heard a loud hissing noise and within seconds...the rear interior of the sealed van...was completely filled with potent colourless fumes.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...No...Chloroform again....This time...as gas...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...affecting my Panther Nipples...feel them getting hard...they can't...can't breathe..." gasped Jenny as she unwisely untied her thin gold bra...and removed it...causing her big golden bronze breasts to sway freely from side to side... exposing her thick golden brown nipples and areolas to the full effects of the potent anaesthetic fumes which filled the rear interior of the van.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Gas is making my Panther Nipples hard...Making me think...about Grant...touching them...Becoming dizzy....Feeling...so sleepy...Did not plan on being captured tonight..." gasped Golden Panther as her curvaceous and muscular golden bronze body sagged to the floor of the enclosed rear interior of the van...as thick chloroform fumes...wafted all around her...making contact with her naked right shoulder and rolling on to her back.

The Gorgeous Glamazon of Glade City's muscular arms lay limp on either side of her curvy upper body. She extended her muscular right leg to full stretch...curling the sexy toes..with their gold painted toenails... of her right erotic bare foot. Her muscular left leg arched over her huge right thigh.. the sole of her left erotic bare foot pressing against this area...the sexy toes...with their gold painted toenails pointing to the floor of the van.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh....Congratulations ladies...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Your chloroform gas...is doing a number on me...it will keep my Panther Nipples....hard...for a long time...No need...for you...to tie me up...Uuuuuuuh...gas is making me think...about a man...I love...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...touching my Panther Breasts...playing with my Panther Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh.. gas making them...keeping them....haaaaard....it's a sure way...to...keep me...weak...and....and....and...Uuuuuuun....cons...iousssssssss...See you...when...I...wake...up...Good...night...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Golden Panther as her blue eyes closed in the slits of her thin pointy gold mask... and blacked out...dreaming about Grant Taylor.

Some time later..Golden Panther began to awaken...but found it very difficult...to open her blue eyes in the slits of her thin pointy gold mask which stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face. "Uuuuuuuuuh...Where...Where am I?...My Panther Nipples...still feel...very hard...

...keeping me...sleepy...very sleepy...Remember now...women...stealing jewellery....took me off guard...used chloroform...on my Panther Breasts...on my Panther Nipples...Crooks working for Big Boss...know this is my weakness...fallen into a trap...set by Big Boss.." sighed Jenny Jones.

Through her blurry vision...Jenny saw someone standing over her. "Hello Golden Panther...I'm pleased that you decided to accept my invitation..." said a female voice. "Uuuuuuuuh...Thanks...I couldn't say no...when you chloroform me...in my Panther Nipples...What does Big Boss...plan to do to me?" sighed Golden Panther in a sleepy voice. "Big Boss has nothing to do with your being here dear girl...I merely wished to get your attention...to offer you an invitation to join my organisation...someone with your...um...assets...can be very valuable to me....together we can run this town...What do you say?" replied the woman.

"Uuuuuuh..I...I'll never join you...I've taken an oath...to fight for justice...protect innocent people..in Glade City...from criminals...I...I will stop you...bring you..to justice..." quipped the Gorgeous Glamazon in an unconvincing sleepy voice. "Very well...if that's your final answer...Truly unfortunate...but know that I gave you a chance to be my ally...but you chose to be my enemy...

We shall meet again Golden Panther...We shall meet...very..very..soon.." replied the woman.

"Who...Who are you?...I have to know...Aaaaaaaargh!!!...Aaaaaaaaaargh!!!!" cried Golden Panther as she felt a pair of sharp jabs..seconds apart in the centre of each of her big golden brown nipples. "Owwwwwww....My poor Panther Nipples...Owwwwwwww...that hurts..." complained the busty blonde crime fighter. "Relax my big nipple beauty...The pain is brief..." said the female voice.

Jenny understood the undeniable logic in the words of her female captor..as her big golden brown nipples were transformed into church spires..becoming erect and thickening rapidly in seconds.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My Panther Nipples...are making me think...

about...Grant...Grant Taylor...the man I love...but he doesn't know it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

getting so tired...can't...stay...awake...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"

sighed Golden Panther as her blue eyes closed in the slits of her mask..and she passed out again.

One week later

Glade City, Florida 1930

Noon

Secretary Jenny Jones brought some files to her boss.. District Attorney Grant Taylor...as he completed a phone call. The alert young woman could tell that something was bothering her handsome boss..who made her feel warm in her chest and between her thighs..whenever she was around him. However she tried her best to keep those feelings suppressed...lest he find out about her secret identity as Golden Panther.

"What's wrong Grant?" asked Jenny with concern in her voice. The DA looked at his secretary.. both amazed and grateful for her alertness and accurate observation of his current state. "I just got off the phone with one of my police contacts Miss Jones...there have been a series of incidents taking place at establishments reputed to be run by the Big Boss' syndicate...fires...thefts..mostly that have disrupted their operations..." explained Grant.

"What??..How??" asked Jenny. "Indeed..That's the same question the police are asking..the operators of those businesses aren't saying much...I suspect mainly out of fear of Big Boss and because of the illegality of their operations...my contact suspects there could be trouble in the ranks of Big Boss' syndicate...A few petty hoods have been picked up by the police but there wasn't enough evidence to link those men to these incidents...It's baffling.." said Grant.

"Don't worry Grant..I'm sure you'll get to the bottom of this" said Jenny. Grant Taylor looked as the 20-year old blonde woman standing in front of him. She looked at him with big blue eyes behind her pointy tipped glasses...her blonde hair piled atop her head...wearing a baggy blue dress and black flat shoes. "Thanks for your vote of confidence Miss Jones..I appreciate that" replied Grant with a smile as he delved into some paperwork on his desk.

Jenny Jones walked out of Grant's office and closed the door to ensure he had some privacy. "If you appreciate my words Grant...then you'll thank me even more when you see my actions...the police have their methods...but many of them are on Big Boss' payroll....and they won't do much investigating into what's going on with Big Boss' operations...however as GOLDEN PANTHER...I can be very persuasive when I want to be.." thought Jenny with a smile as she resolved to change into her sexy, super alter ego later.

8 pm

High above the bustling night life on the streets of Glade City...a shapely silhouette raced swiftly from rooftop to rooftop. The cool night air brushing against her scantily clad golden bronze body...barely clad by a thin gold bra...over her broad chest...a thin gold panty between her large thighs...thin gold bands above the voluptuous vigilante named GOLDEN PANTHER...was on the hunt for justice.

Raising her muscular arms above her head...flexing her large thighs..the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet..with their golden painted toenails pointing to the street below...the Gorgeous Glamazon of Glade City leapt nimbly from one building to another..making a casual glance at the vehicles and people moving on the streets below her...heading to and from work...or to and from the city's many hotspots after sunset.

"Grant has no idea that as his personal secretary Jenny Jones..I have access to a lot of the files he gets from the police for his cases...All of it invaluable information when I'm not in those confining clothes" thought Golden Panther with a smile as the balls of her erotic bare feet made contact with the concrete surface of a building's rooftop and she sprinted on...her big golden bronze breasts bobbing sexily up and down..under her thin gold bra.

The busty blonde crime fighter made her way towards the waterfront on the seedy south side of Glade City. She paused...placing her hands on either side of her thick curvy waist...her erotic left bare foot planted flat on the concrete roof...the ball of her erotic right bare foot raised as her blue eyes..in the slits of her thin pointy gold mask...that covered the upper part of her face..looked at a dingy establishment with a sign that read "Paul's Pool Hall"

"According to one of the files from Grant's cabinet which I memorised while he was in court today...a well known informant...Larry "The Loudmouth" Lubeki...frequents this place a lot...If anyone knows anything about the Big Boss' operations...It would be him" said Golden Panther...her great bust heaving up and down within the confines of her thin gold bra in anticipation of action.

The masked maiden...attracted a lot of stares from the stubble-faced, dirtily-clad patrons of the pool hall....all of them blue collar workers who could not afford the high living of he more affluent citizens of Glade City...and came to watering holes like these at the end of the day. They gaped and drooled at her voluptuous and muscular golden bronze body that was barely covered by her thin gold bra and panty..

blinked from the flashes of gold from her fingernails and toenails..as she strolled calmly towards a fat balding man..who was playing pool.

"Good evening...Are you Larry the Loudmouth?" asked Golden Panther rhetorically. The informant turned around and looked at the busty blonde superwoman from head to toe...admiring every inch of her body..as she stood in heroic pose before him. Hands on either side of her thick curvy waist...her muscular legs spread apart.. her erotic bare feet resting flat on the floor...her big golden bronze bust pushed towards him.

"Lookin for me honey?...Whaddaya want?" snarled Larry Loudmouth.

"Even a man with low IQ like you must read the papers and know who I am...I want to know about who's interfering in the Big Boss' business and where I can find them!" said Golden Panther. Her words caused some of the roughnecks in the pool hall to approach the pool table. "I ain't tellin you squat Bobcat Broad!!

Get her boys!!" snarled Larry and three men rushed the Gorgeous Glamazon.

"You boys have to be kidding!!" countered Jenny as she dropped the first man with a left hand karate chop to the throat. "My name..if you don't know.. is Golden Panther and I've got the strength of 30 men!!" quipped Jenny as she dropped a second man to the floor with a right fist in the middle of his face. "You can't beat me in a fair fight!!" said Golden Panther as she planted the ball of her erotic left bare foot into the groin of the third man..who collapsed to the floor writhing in pain.

Larry Loudmouth tried to run..but the Gorgeous Glamazon pounced on him..pinning him atop a pool table. "Now back to my question...Who is interfering with Big Boss' operations and where can I find them?!" demanded Golden Panther as she stood over Larry...pressing the ball of her right erotic bare foot into the middle of his chest. "I don't know who they are...They're good...Big Boss' men...can't get a fix on em..but I hear word..of a hit on the Blue Pearl Casino uptown..." gasped Larry. "Good..Next time a lady asks..Answer her the first time" replied Golden Panther as she leapt off the table and sprinted out of the pool hall.

Blue Pearl Casino

8.45 pm

The rich patrons of this establishment...men and women alike... were startled by the sight of not only being robbed...but by being robbed by a group of six women...wearing tuxedos and masks...armed with pistols, tommy guns and shotguns. "Thank you for your generous donations ladies and gentlemen...a worthy contribution to the Crazy Knickers Gang!" declared the leader..who had curly shoulder length brown hair..and was waving a pistol around.

The patrons were surprised for a second time...as another woman...clad in a skimpy gold bra and panty..gold bands above her ankles..a pointy gold mask covering the upper part of her face..with thick golden blonde tresses...announced her presence and intentions as she blocked the female gangsters only escape route. " A contribution which will go to the City Fund for Orphans...Once I send you ladies to jail!!" declared the Gorgeous Glamazon of Glade City. "You're an embarrassment to all women Golden Panther!!

..Fill her with lead ladies!!" ordered the gang leader.

However Golden Panther exploded into action..somersaulting forward...splitting her muscular legs open..the balls of her erotic left and right bare feet..striking the jaws of two female gangsters before they could shoot. With lightning speed...the busty blonde crime fighter took out another two gangsters..with a rapid fire left right punch combo. Whirling around..she sent the fifth gangster rolling along the floor..at the moment that the police arrived on the scene.

"You win this time Golden Panther" replied the gang leader with a smile as she dropped her gun to the floor and waited to be arrested. The big breasted blonde was perplexed by her actions but decided to contemplate them later...as she could not afford to be detained by the police...and sprinted out of the casino at blinding speed...leaving Glade City's finest to clean up the mess.

Two days later

Noon

Jenny Jones was in office with her boss DA Grant Taylor who was preparing to prosecute one of the most unusual cases ever seen in the city's history. Lori Lancaster..the 18 year old heiress of industrial tycoon Lance Lancaster was revealed as the ringleader of the so-called Crazy Knickers Gang. "This is too incredible to believe Grant" remarked Jenny who was wearing her glasses and a drab grey dress and black shoes..her blonde hair tied atop her head as usual.

"I know...this girl has everything going for her...looks, money, brains...Why waste it on a life of crime?...Why go after a notorious felon like the Big Boss?" replied Grant as he packed some documents into his briefcase.

"Well thanks to Golden Panther...This could be a lesson for Lori Lancaster and she may change her ways" said Jenny. "That's a very good point Miss Jones...Although some people may question Golden Panther's motives...as well as her choice of attire" replied Grant as he picked up his briefcase and headed to court.

"I'd bet you'd think differently if you knew Golden Panther had a crush on you" thought Jenny.

As people filled the courtroom eager to see the start of the trial of Lori Lancaster..nobody noticed an attractive woman with red hair and green eyes..wearing a broad rimmed black hat and dress in the far side of the courtroom. Her name was Sandy Sutton...understudy to a renowned scientist at Glade City University. She checked a clock on the wall and nodded at an attractive brunette with short hair..named Remi Pierre..French by descent...a thief by trade..who was also wearing a black dress on the other side of the court room.

The murmurs filled the courtroom as Lori Lancaster...wearing black and white striped pajamas..her hands cuffed at the wrists..was led into the courtroom.. and to the prisoners' dock. Grant Taylor and the expensive defence attorney hired by Lori's father...were ready to proceed...as the judge banged his gavel and called the court to order. That was the signal...and one cue..Sandy opened an innocent looking makeup kit and pressed a button...causing a series of smoke bombs that had been planted inside the courtroom to explode.

"What's going on?!!" yelled Grant in alarm as thick smoke filled the courtroom. "It's a jail break counsellor darling!" quipped Lori as she slipped her hands out of the cuffs..and felled the two bailiffs guarding her with swift karate chops. Remi pulled a tommy gun out from her handbag and fired shots wildly into the air..sending the crowd inside the courtroom into a panic.

Sandy slipped away..escorting Lori..their leader to their getaway car which was parked in an alleyway a block away from the courtroom. Remi followed soon after...as people stampeded out of the court room...as the doors opened and smoke billowed out...hampering the police officers' efforts to locate Lori and her partners. From across the street at Grant Taylor's office...Jenny Jones heard the commotion and saw the chaos at the courtroom.

"This has got to be a distraction!!..It's early in the day...but time for me to change into GOLDEN PANTHER!!" declared Jenny and she started to spin rapidly on a single spot in the office. Jenny's blonde hair loosened..turning thick and golden.. cascading from the top of her head on to her broad shoulders...curling up at the ends.

Her dowdy attire was replaced by a thin gold bra which barely contained a bare of huge firm round breasts. A thin gold panty barely hugged the space between her muscular thighs. Thin gold bands were entwined inches above her shapely ankles. Her hands were strong with slender fingers with gold painted fingernails. Her feet were bare...erotic to the eye...with gold painted toenails. A pointy tipped thin gold mask stretched across the upper part of her gorgeous face.

After checking her mask and bikini to ensure that everything was in place... Golden Panther sauntered out of the lawyer's office where her alter-ego Jenny Jones worked..through a back door. "Lori Lancaster obviously planned to get caught...so she could make a public escape...it fits her reputation as an attention grabber...The smoke will distract Grant and everyone else at the courthouse long enough for them to escape the police...but Lori would not have planned for Golden Panther to be close by...I'll have her back in custody in five minutes" resolved the busty blonde crime fighter as she traversed the rooftops of the nearby buildings.

The Gorgeous Glamazon's big golden bronze breasts bobbed sexily up and down...threatening to spill out of her thin gold bra....making long strides with her muscular legs...the balls of her erotic bare feet making regular contact with the concrete rooftops...her sexy toes with their golden painted toenails spreading apart at regular intervals as her erotic bare feet made contact with the concrete surfaces..as she ran. Her thick mane of golden blonde hair flowing in the breeze as she ran.

Jenny's enhanced sense of hearing allowed her to hear the sound of a car's engine that was speeding along a nearby alleyway. "That must be Lori Lancaster trying to escape" thought Golden Panther as she leapt off the rooftop and landed in the middle of an alleyway as a black Rolls Royce came speeding towards her. Standing bravely in the path of the oncoming vehicle...planting her erotic bar feet flat on the ground...Golden Panther's big golden bronze globes swelled together under her thin gold bra as she drove her clenched right fist into the grill of the Rolls Royce stopping it in its tracks.

The busty blonde crime fighter's gorgeous golden bronze globes swayed sexily from side to side under her thin gold bra.. as she strolled around the left side of the car. "You're not going away except back to court Miss Lancaster...and answer for your crimes!!" declared Golden Panther as the fingers of her right hand curled around the rear left passenger door of the Rolls Royce and she pulled it open with a firm pull. Inside she saw a figure with brown hair and wearing a black dress slumped on the other side.

"Okay Miss Lancaster..You're coming with me.." said Jenny as she climbed into the rear of the limousine and turned over the figure. "What?!" gasped Golden Panther...her blue eyes widening in surprise...her ruby red lips parted in shock as she found herself looking at a mannequin wearing a brown wig and Lori's clothes.

The Gorgeous Glamazon had not gotten over that surprise when she got another surprise..as the open door...the locks on this door and the other three doors bolting in unison.

"Ha ha!...This amateur trap isn't going to hold me for long...not with my super strength of 30 men!.. I'll just..." quipped Golden Panther as she began to turn her voluptuous and muscular golden bronze body in the small space in the plush red leathered rear of the Rolls Royce...to exit the way she entered. However the busty blonde crime fighter never completed her sentence...nor her actions the air vents in the driver's cab of the luxury vehicle suddenly opened wide.

"I'll just...just..What's happening?...My...My Panther Nipples...something making them...get hard...under my bra...I...can't...can't stop thinking...about...Grant....starting to...feel dizzy...sleepy...No..it's..it's...it's....

CHLOROFORM GAS!!!...Uuuuuuunh...have to get out...before...the gas...knocks me out.." groaned Golden Panther...shaking her head from side to side..as colourless fumes of the potent gas flooded the car.

Her firm round buttocks swivelling on the plush red leather seat in the rear of the Rolls Royce...the busty blonde crime fighter thrust her muscular legs at the left rear door...kicking it repeatedly with the balls of her erotic bare feet. "Unnh!..Unnh!...Unnh!"cried Golden Panther as she kicked the door repeatedly... trying to stave off the effects of the chloroform gas...which were causing her big golden brown nipples and areolas to become hard and erect under her thin gold bra.

With a final effort...Golden Panther drove the balls of her erotic bare feet against the door and it flew open. "Ahhh...Ahhh...Ahhh" gasped Jenny ..pressing her right hand against the middle of forehead...her big golden bronze breasts heaving rapidly underneath her thin gold bra as she staggered out of the limo..trying to inhale oxygen into her lungs to shake off the effects of the chloroform gas.

However it was not to be...as a bomb landed between her erotic bare feet...releasing more of the potent anaesthetic gas...which hit her squarely in her broad chest and in her face. "No...Uuuuuh..Not more chloroform gas...Panther Nipples...hardening...again...I...I can't...can't....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh"

groaned Golden Panther as her blue eyes rolled up in the slits of her thin pointy gold mask and collapsed to the ground.

Her right shoulder hit the ground first...as she rolled on to her back...her left arm flung past her head...her right arm limp at her side. Her right leg fully stretched out....the sexy toes of her erotic right bare foot curled...while her erotic left foot planted flat on the ground. Jenny's head rolled against her right shoulder as she gave in to sexy thoughts of Grant Taylor..as she surrendered to unconsciousness. Lori, Sandy and Remi smiled as they approached the fallen superwoman.

Sandy knelt down and untied Golden Panther's thin gold bra...exposing her big golden bronze mounds...examining the hardness and erectness of the busty blonde heroine's big golden brown nipples and areolas...with her gloved hands. Jenny was unresponsive. "The gas was too much for your enlarged tits wasn't it honey...You'll have a long nap now" remarked Sandy. "We should go now mon amis" said Remi.

"And go we shall...Consider this your second warning Golden Panther...You'll get more of this...if you cross the Crazy Knickers Gang again" laughed Lori as she departed with Remi and Sandy...leaving Golden Panther unconscious in the alley...next to the wrecked Rolls Royce.

To be continued

Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:49 am