Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 am

Mike's First Case Pt 2 
Petty Criminal

Post Mike's First Case Pt 2
Mike’s First Case Pt 2

“Uuuuhhhhh...Where am I?” Blue Heron stirred from her enforced slumber. “What’s happening...I’m im a car.”

“Hey Bill our pretty assassin is waking up.” The driver announced to his partner.

“Who are you?” Blue Heron asked. “Where are you taking me?” She tried moving her hands, but they were securely cuffed behind her.

“You’re going to the Precinct to be charged with murder.” Bill answered as he smiled at the raven haired beauty. “That’s quite a costume you’re wearing...Just who are you supposed to be?”

Blue Heron realized these were policeman and they thought she had killed Rafe. “You’ve got it all wrong. I didn’t kill anyone....I was knocked out by the killer .”

“Yeh, your completely innocent.” The driver laughed. “We found you lying on the floor, conked out by the house maid, with the murder weapon in your hand.” It’s cut and dried...The only unanswered question is why’d you do it?”

Blue Heron knew she had to escape. “I can’t let these guys put me in jail.” Then using her super strength she snapped the handcuff chain, pushed open the locked door, and leaped from the speeding squad car.

“HEY.... WHAT THE........!!” The driver slammed on the brakes, spinning the car around and allowing the two policemen to watch the scantily clad Amazon in blue race down the street.

“Who the hell is she?” Bill stared at the fleeing female, but then his jaw dropped open when the Blue Heron leaped into the air and disappeared.

“Ok Bill, how do we explain this?” The driver slumped back in the seat....stunned into silence.

Within minutes the Blue Heron reached the P.I. offices of Michelle Marvel. “Where’s Gladys?” She wondered, then looked around at the mess that was left behind. She spotted a rag lying on the floor, and picked it up. “Yuck...Chloroform!......Why?” Her mind went back to what Rafe had said about the book. “He was right about the Mayor, but he didn’t go far enough...That S.O.B. is not only a thief, but a murderer as well.” The tall gorgeous Amazon spun in place to transform back into the blonde Private Investigator. “My first priority is to find Gladys....If she’s still alive.” She thought about a plan to accomplish that. “I need to start at the the Mayor’s mansion.”

While, in a two story lake side cabin on the edge a forested area outside the city limits...Gladys lay bound and gagged. “Where am I? Why was I kidnaped?” The attractive big breasted red haired secretary wondered what was happening as she wriggled violently on the cold hard cement floor. “I have to get free of this.” She insisted, and searched the dark area for something to help cut the ropes. “There’s something over in the corner.” Her heavy, shapely legs were tightly bound together at the thighs, below the knees, and at the ankles, but they weren’t attached to any object. That allowed the stocky young figure to squirm over to the corner. “A shovel. Maybe I can use the sharp edge to wear through these ropes.” Gladys managed to work her self around to start moving the wrist ropes against the blade of the shovel. “They were going to use this to bury me.” She thought. “If this works it’ll take a while...I hope no one comes down here.”

Upstairs in the cabin’s living room, a man paced back and forth as he dialed his cell phone. “How’d it go babe?” He asked the female voice on the other end of the conversation.

“The police bought it, and carried that strange bi**h out to the squad car.” There was a slight pause. “I’m supposed to go to the station tomorrow morning and give a statement.” There was another shorter pause. “When do I get my money, Daryl?”

“Don’t be so impatient....You’ll get paid.” Daryl the Enforcer seemed irritated by the woman’s request. “Did you find out who she is?”

“No, but maybe I’ll find out from the police tomorrow.” She said and then hung up.

When Daryll the Enforcer hung up his cell phone a strange expression came over his pock marked face. “I think she needs to be taken out, but that can wait. For now we need to find that P.I.” He said aloud and then went into the kitchen, where Gladys’ two kidnapers were playing cards. “Ben, Stu....bring that woman upstairs. I need to ask her some questions.”

“I feel sorry for the woman.” The big thug Stu said to his partner as they climbed down the rickety wooden staircase to the basement.

“What do you think Daryl will do to her?” The short one asked as he opened the door to the room, where Gladys was being kept. “What the....?” He couldn’t see the woman, who was supposed to be lying on the floor, bound and gagged, so he raced forward, followed by Stu.

‘WHAM!!!’ “UUNNGGHHH!” The tall husky brute felt the pain surge through his head as Gladys swung the shovel against his skull. He was unconscious before hitting the hard concrete.

“HEY, HOW DID YOU GET FREE!!” Ben yelled as he pulled his gun. “YEOW!!” The short thug felt as if his hand was cut off, when the shovel smashed against the gun, causing it to fly across the room. “Damn you B***H...I’m going to kill...AAAGGHHH!” He yelled in pain as Gladys swung the shovel against his knee, sending the struggling man onto the floor. It was only a few seconds later when the stocky little secretary ended Ben’s suffering with a wicked blow to his head.

The young red head stood holding the shovel and shaking. “Whew..I did it.” She then raced from the room and locked the door behind her. “Now to get out of here.” When she entered the kitchen area, Gladys heard a voice coming from another room.

“Yes Mister Mayor, We’ll find the P.I. and discover what she knows....Don’t worry I have everything under control.” Daryll hung up the cell phone and wondered what was keeping the two goons. “I bet they have trouble tying their shoes.” He said to himself and then started for the basement.

Gladys slipped out the rear door, climbed down the porch steps, and ran across the damp lawn in her stocking feet. By the time Daryll reached the locked door in the basement, the frightened secretary reached the haven of the nearby woods.

Later that same evening Blue Heron landed on the Mayor’s roof. “Looks like everyone is asleep.” The Blue Heron said while scanning the floors with her X-Ray vision. “There’s one lonely guard sitting by the front door.” She observed, and then simply lifted the heavy steel panel off the entrance to the attic. “When I have my house, the roof access will definitely be alarmed.” The heroine smiled as she dropped into the attic. “Now to find something that willll leeeeve meee too
Glashes....Whas harrppenin?” Blue Heron slurred her words as she staggered around the large area. “C..can’t stannn...uuupppp.” She slumped to her knees, those big hazel eyes rolled back in her head, and then finally the dazed heroine fell forward onto her breasts. “Ooooooo..dishn’t...espect..thish....uuuhhhhhhh.”The valiant heroine’s body went limp.

Years ago the maintenance crew placed motion detectors in the attic, which would send knock out gas into the area. It seems they were sick and tired of fruit rats, squirrels and other vermin invading the attic, so devised a way of ridding the little intruders without killing them. They never intended to catch such a large and powerful intruder, so Blue Heron lay totally immobilized until morning, when the maintenance crew reported for work. “Hey Janet, get me one of those big plastic trash bags, the motion alarm went off last night.” The big burly man in cover alls climbed into the attic, expecting to collect a small creature, but spotted something entirely different. “Good heavens....Who is this?” He saw the tall raven haired Amazon clad in a flimsy costume, lying unconscious on the floor.

Continued

The Gator

Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:05 am