Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:51 am

Jaguar Woman and the Lost City 11 
Megalomaniac

Post Jaguar Woman and the Lost City 11
Jaguar Woman and the Lost City 11

Northern Brazil
5 am

"Yes...I must...fight.." resolved Jaguar Woman as she heeded the voice of her alter-ego. Focusing her thoughts...the buxom jungle cat caused her big golden nipples and areolas to glow with a brilliant aura that soon engulfed her entire body. "Aaagh!!!" cried Akala...as he was knocked off his feet by the flash of golden light...which also distracted Kula and the other Kitu soldiers present in the inner sanctum of the palace at the time. When it faded....Jaguar Woman was free from her bondage...and stood before the evil king...her light brown voluptuous and muscular body barely clad by jaguar pelts on her large light brown breasts...and a thin jaguar pelt panty between her massive thighs. This proved to be a turning point.

"Guards!!...Destroy the Jaguar Woman!!..Destroy her now!!" yelled Akala as he got to his feet...realising that the busty Heroine of the Amazon was free. Distracted by this fact...Kula failed to press home her advantage against Ocelot Woman...whose famous puffy black nipples tingled...telling her that Jaguar Woman was in danger. Pushing thoughts of sex and sleep to the back of her mind...Kim caused her famous puffy black nipples and areolas to soften...allowing her access to her incredible Ocelot strength which was located within her big brown breasts.

Using her mental powers...the sexy Amazon of Guyana..caused her golden lasso to loosen around her wrists...freeing her hands. Flexing her muscular legs...Ocelot Woman broke free of the chains binding her to the stone table. Kula heard this noise but turned around too late to do anything about it. "Ugggh!!!" grunted the sorceress as she tasted the ball of the big breasted Guyanese superwoman's erotic left foot as it slammed into her jaw. Leaping on to the balls of her erotic bare feet...Ocelot Woman made a brief spin...and in a flash of golden light...donned her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard and golden belt as well.

Ocelot Girl regained consciousness as she heard the sounds of the battle raging outside of the palace. Britney saw Jaguar Woman and Ocelot Woman facing off against a horde of Kitu soldiers who had come rushing to the aid of King Akala...and knew she had to help them. Slipping on her ocelot pelt bra...ocelot pelt panty and her golden belt...the Teen Amazon rushed over to where Panther Woman was immersed in the femminite laced hot spring...barely conscious. " Snap out of it Panther Woman!!...We need you!!" cried Britney as she hoisted the rope binding the Peruvian heroine's wrists...lifting her out of the spring.

Ocelot Girl's words found fertile ground in the mind of Maria Rosa...the 20 year old executive assistant who was secretly Panther Woman...as she remembered where she was and why she was there. Dianna Rose and Hunter were halfway down a corridor...seeking a way out of the fallen City of El Dorado...when the Panther Bra which was hooked to her belt...suddenly came loose and flew away. "What?!" gasped Dianna in surprise.

"Never mind that!!..We gotta get to the Zero Gunship and get outta here!!" cried Hunter...urging her older sibling to keep on running.

The Panther Bra flew to Maria's naked bust...and she felt strength flow through her body again..as the silver panther clasp clicked into place. Flexing her muscular arms...Panther Woman broke free of the ropes binding her...slipped on her discarded black silk panty again and joined Ocelot Girl as they rushed forward to aid their sister heroines. Their powers restored...determined to fight for justice and defeat the evil of King Akala and the Kitu tribe...the four super heroines battled side by side...and were an unstoppable force. Jaguar Woman led the charge...scattering eight Kitu soldiers with a flurry of punches.

Flexing her large muscular thighs...Ocelot Woman leapt towards a group of six oncoming soldiers...driving the balls of her erotic bare feet into the shield of the lead soldier who thought it would protect him. It did not. Instead the force of the busty Guyanese Amazon's kick...was enough to shatter the shield...and send this soldier and his three comrades...flying backwards...stunned...through the air. "Hiyah!!...Hiyah!!" cried her junior partner Ocelot Girl...as she sent five Kitu soldiers sprawling along the floor with a flurry of kicks with her shapely athletic legs and sexy bare feet. Panther Woman flung a soldier over her head and then dispatched two more with some karate chops before she sensed her quarry's absence.

"Dianna Rose and Hunter!!...They're getting away!!...I hate to leave the others like this...but I have to stop them!!" thought Maria....as she watched Jaguar Woman, Ocelot Woman and Ocelot Girl wading through the ranks of the Kitu soldiers who entered the inner sanctum of the palace to help their king. Panther Woman heard the sounds of a great battle taking place outside...and knew there would be no reinforcements to overwhelm her allies...as they were clearly engaged against whoever was attacking the City of Gold. Without a word...the big breasted Peruvian heroine dashed out of the palace...following the trail of Dianna and Hunter...which took her out of El Dorado...towards the golden pyramid and the Amazon jungle.

Outside of the palace...the Jaga warriors and their Amerindian allies engaged the Kitu soldiers in bloody close quarter combat...with clubs...knives and spears...easily overwhelming the soldiers...inflicting heavy casualties. In the heart of the battlefield...which was home to him...Snake Eyes...continued to mow down Kitu soldiers who dared to oppose him...with his M-134 minigun...cutting their armoured clad bodies to pieces with his armour piercing rounds. ..shooting them on the ground..and...shooting them off the rooftops of surrounding buildings. Nearly 100 lay dead before him.

As he exhausted the ammunition of his minigun...Snake Eyes activated a switch underneath the cannon and hurled it towards a group of six Kitu soldiers...turning it into a live hand grenade...which blew them to pieces.

Thinking he was an easy target without his M-134...a group of 20 Kitu soldiers charged at him with their spears pointed at the Ultimate Soldier. Snake smiled as he watched them approach...and drew his gleaming Ka-Bar knife as they approaching...thinking their superior numbers would prevail. They were proven wrong as Snake Eyes moved through them.., faster than lightning....slashing their throats...stabbing them in the head...chest and guts with his knife before they knew where he was.

As the Kitu soldiers beat a hasty retreat towards the palace...Snake reached into his web-belt...and sent a pair of grenades hurtling towards them. The resulting explosions added another 12 soldiers to the growing body count. Reaching for the holster attached to the left side of his waist...Snake Eyes pulled out his Beretta automatic pistol....

and opened fire as he advanced up the steps of the palace...slaying another ten Kitu soldiers in the process...while Moon lay down covering fire from a nearby rooftop with his sniper rifle...covering his team leader...killing a further 11 Kitu soldiers. Mentalo meanwhile urged his Jaga warriors and their Amerindian allies towards the palace...the city's defences having fallen in total. Overhead....the Nighthawk continued rain merciless death upon the Kitu soldiers...strafing them with its miniguns....while levelling guard towers with its missiles...denying the Kitu any advantage.

Back inside the palace...Jaguar Woman, Ocelot Woman and Ocelot Girl were more than holding their own against the dwindling number of Kitu soldiers. Fighting side by side...the trio of heroines effortlessly dispatched the soldiers with a combination of punches, throws and kicks. As they fought...Ocelot Girl felt her puffy brown nipples tingle sharply underneath her thin ocelot pelt bra."Ohh!!...Ocelot Woman!!....My Ocelot Nipples are tingling!!...Telling me someone I care about is in danger!!" said Britney to her senior partner. Ocelot Woman had detected the same warnings in her famous puffy black nipples and areolas of persons in danger...sensing they were the passengers from the missing chartered plane...who had been captured by the Kitu.

"Go and help them Ocelot Girl!!...We will deal with the rest of these soldiers!!" replied Ocelot Woman as she whirled around...extended her muscular right leg....and drove the ball of her erotic right foot solidly into the armour plated gut of another Kitu soldier. Ocelot Woman knew that amongst them was teenager David Lee...who was Ocelot Girl's boyfriend...when she was in her regular identity of Britney Sanderson. As she dispatched another Kitu soldier with a left hand karate chop to the throat...Ocelot Woman knew the feelings that Britney were the same ones she felt for David's cousin...Johnny Chan...as Kim Parmasar.

In both cases...neither Johnny nor David knew that Kim was Ocelot Woman or Britney was Ocelot Girl.

Britney smiled as she heard the reply of the sexy Amazon of Guyana....and turning on the balls of her sexy bare feet...she sprinted out of the palace...following the sensations she was feeling in her super powered nipples to track down her boyfriend David Lee and her best friend Tina Carver...who were on the charter flight with her...when it went down in the Amazon jungle a few days earlier. Her shoulder length fiery tresses trailing behind her as her shapely arms and shapely legs moved in tandem as the Teen Amazon rushed to aid of her boyfriend and her best friend.

Having managed to escape from their cells as the fighting raged between the invading Amerindians and the Kitu soldiers....David Lee and Tina Carver were making a run for the entrance to the City of Gold....trying to reach the golden pyramid which served as the link between El Dorado and the outside world. David and Tina figured if they could get back to the charter plane...they could radio for help. Sticking to the shadows of side streets...the two teenagers had managed to avoid most of the fighting....which had left several parts of El Dorado on fire.

They were almost there...when they encountered a group of six Kitu soldiers who had become separated from their unit. "Prisoners!! Escaping!! Kill them!!" yelled the captain of this group of soldiers...five of whom levelled their golden spears at David and Tina...powering up their laser spear tips in preparations for firing. "Oh no!!...David!!" cried Tina in fear. "Don't worry Tina...It's going to be okay!!" said David...trying to stay calm...keep the rising fear inside of him in check. His words proved to be true as a shapely figure leapt forward to help them in the nick of time.

"You got that right!!" quipped Ocelot Girl as she planted the ball of her sexy right foot into the middle of the face of the Kitu captain...knocking him out on contact. David and Tina watched in awe...their eyes wide open...their jaws dropped as the flame-haired Teen Amazon twisted her shapely body in mid air...planting the ball of her sexy left foot hard into the middle of a Kitu soldier's chest. A quick one-two punch combo to the heads of two more soldiers...in quick succession...sent them sprawling along the ground. Hearing the sounds of the surrounding battle...including the cries of their comrades being slaughtered by Snake Eyes...Moon Gao and the Amerindians...the remaining two soldiers dropped their weapons and ran away.

"Are you two all right?" asked Ocelot Girl as she walked up to David and Tina...who had no idea that she was their friend...Britney Sanderson. "Yeah...We're fine Ocelot Girl...but what about you...I saw these creeps really torture you...and knock you out a lot..." said David with concern as he looked into the teenage heroine's blue eyes...in the slits of her thin ocelot pelt mask...while sneaking a little glance at her full round breasts which were barely covered by her thin ocelot pelt bra. Britney smiled to herself...pleased to have her boyfriend so concerned about her alter ego...and admiring her rack as well.

"I'm okay....You gotta expect that kind of stuff when you're a super heroine..." replied Ocelot Girl. "Oh my God David....Britney!...Where is she?!...You don't think..." gasped Tina as she clutched David's left arm tightly. Before David Lee could speak...the Teen Amazon did. "Don't worry about Britney...She's safe...I left her at the charter plane...I have to go but I'll see you guys back in Guyana...just follow the main route out of the city...these soldiers won't stop you..." quipped Ocelot Girl before she turned on the balls of her sexy bare feet and dashed off before David and Tina could say anything else. She had to get back to the plane and change back into Britney Sanderson...before her friends got there...Ocelot Girl's role having ended...for now.

Meanwhile in the jungle...the rotors of the Zero Gunship powered up as it rose above the treetops and flew away. Inside of the cockpit...Dianna Rose piloted the hi-tech helicopter....stolen from the Peruvian military...while Hunter plotted the coordinates of their escape route. "That Akala was a madman and a fool!!...He got suckered in by those big breasted super bitches!!..He should have killed them when they were unconscious...but he's a man...and that's his downfall!!...We've got this helicopter...and we have the Atlantis Amulet..." said Dianna.

"I've plotted a course that'll take us straight to the coast and out of Brazil...Those savages attacking El Dorado aren't with the military...but did you get a look at that commando who was killing Akala's men...They couldn't match him...and he only had a gun and a knife..." said Hunter as she referred to Snake Eyes. "I've heard of him...He's a legend...Unstoppable...No one and no weapon can kill him...All the more reason we never tangle with him...At least not until we unlock the key to Atlantis.." replied Dianna as the gunship flew north towards the coast.

"I still don't know why you're making such a big deal about that amulet...and why we're going to Alaska to...." began Hunter...before alarms went off inside of the Zero Gunship. "What the hell?!" cried Dianna as Hunter checked the radar. "Enemy aircraft closing in...but it's not military!" said Hunter. In the cockpit of the sleek black jet codenamed the Panther Plane...the busty Peruvian heroine Panther Woman closed in on the fleeing villainesses.

"Attention Zero Gunship!!...Land immediately and surrender to my custody...I'm taking you back to Peru to answer for your crimes!!" declared Panther Woman over the radio of the gunship...cutting into its radio frequency. In the cockpit of her stealth plane...her large brown breasts rising and falling slowly underneath her skimpy black silk Panther Bra...the top of her thick dark brown areolas visible over the rim of her bra...Maria Rosa activated the weapons systems of the Panther Plane...as she closed the gap between it and the Zero Gunship.

"It's that Panther bitch again!!...I'm not going to jail!!" snarled Hunter. "Hang on sister!!..Let's see what this thing can do!!" replied Dianna as she hit the throttle...and the Zero Gunship zoomed off. "You're not escaping me this time!!" said Panther Woman as she engaged her jet's afterburners and flew off after the villainesses. As dawn rose over the Amazon rainforests of Brazil...the high speed aerial chase ensued above the treetops. "The coastline is coming up!!" said Hunter as she checked the radar. "Yes!!..Just a little further and we'll be in international airspace...the Panther bitch can't follow us!!" replied Dianna.

In the cockpit of her plane...Panther Woman realised what they were trying to do. "The Zero Gunship's very fast...faster than even my plane...No way I'll be able to overtake them...I've got only one option to prevent them from escaping...Carlos isn't going to like this...but I've got to do it..." resolved Maria as she locked her plane's gun sights on the Zero Gunship...and her right index finger squeezed the trigger on the flight stick...sending a stream of machine gun tracers at the hi-tech helicopter. The Zero Gunship shuddered violently...swerving from side to side...flames and smoke spewing from its damaged main and tail rotors...as the tracers ripped through them.

"We've been hit!!...All controls malfunctioning!!...Oil pressure falling!!..Fire in the engines!!...We're doing down!!" cried Hunter as smoke filled the cockpit. "We've got to eject!!..We're close enough to the coast now!!...Panther bitch may have shot down this helicopter.. but she's not getting us with it!!" quipped Dianna as she and Hunter strapped themselves in...and she pressed the eject button. Panther Woman saw the canopy of the Zero Gunship fly off... and the two villainesses rocket away in their seats... parachutes opening. Seconds later...the Zero Gunship crashed into the jungle exploding on impact. "I can't go after them...That explosion will attract attention...I have to fly back to Peru" said Maria as she turned her plane southwest and flew away.

5 am

Humaita

District Police Chief Jose Delgado was awakened at his home by the sharp ringing of his telephone. Delgado jumped out of bed...hastily donned his uniform...grabbed his service pistol and ran to his parked jeep outside. Orders directly from Police Command in Rio de Janiero...were giving him the authority he was denied earlier by Police Command...when his team led by Officer Juliana Torres went missing in the jungle...were now being granted. An aircraft had crashed in the jungle to the north of Humaita...where Juliana's team had vanished...and the top brass were authorising him to mobilise all police resources in the area to investigate...and Brazilian military units were also being called into action.

El Dorado

5.30 am

Snake Eyes made his way up the gold steps of the Royal Palace...his Beretta automatic blazing away...killing a dozen Kitu soldiers as they advanced towards him. Close by Ray "Moon" Gao provided able support for his team leader...firing at the Kitu soldiers who were coming out of the palace...with his MP-5 assault rifle...adding another ten to the body count on the palace steps. "Grenade!!" declared Snake as he reached for another explosive from his web belt and flung it at the entrance of the palace..as the soldiers charged through it.

Moon instinctively took defensive action.. dropping to the steps...as the grenade exploded...killing 15 more soldiers. Rising to his feet...taking aim with his MP-5...Moon joined Snake Eyes in firing at the stragglers who unwisely came through the destroyed entrance...slaying an additional 13 Kitu soldiers.

"Nighthawk to ground team over!" came the message over Snake and Moon's com links. "This is ground team go!!" replied Snake as he tapped his com link. "We got company guys...Brazilian police and army units...air and ground inbound...ETA 20 minutes..." replied Han "Hawk" Lee behind the controls of the sleek black gunship.

"Time to get outta town...Most of the enemy are dead...Those super heroines and the natives can handle it from here...Rendezvous at Echo Charlie LZ..." said Snake and Moon nodded in agreement. The City of Gold left in utter devastation...fires raging...smoke rising into the air in different locations...the corpses of dead Kitu soldiers and Amerindian warriors on the ground.. the two commandoes made their way to meet the Nighthawk as it landed unopposed atop a nearby building. Once Snake and Moon were aboard...Hawk pulled back on the flight stick...causing the gunship to rise into the air. Blue flames shot out from its thrusters as the Nighthawk flew away from El Dorado...and out of Brazilian airspace undetected...its team's mission complete.

Inside the inner sanctum of the Royal Palace...King Akala...ruler of El Dorado...leader of the Kitu tribe...slowly and groggily got to his feet...blood streaming from his nose and mouth...he heard the sounds of fighting outside the palace...smelt the smoke...heard the explosions...and looked with rage at the one responsible for it all...the big breasted Brazilian heroine named Jaguar Woman...as she felled three of his remaining Kitu soldiers with a flurry of left and right fists to their heads...guts...and groins. "My empire!!..It has been destroyed!!..Destroyed!!!...You shall die!!" roared the evil king as he picked up an energy spear and unleashed a series of bolts at the buxom jungle cat.

"You could only resort to treachery to defeat me Akala!!...You could never defeat me in a fair contest!!" quipped Jaguar Woman...every muscle on her voluptuous light brown body accentuated...as she evaded the energy bolts and somersaulted towards the ruler of the fallen City of El Dorado. "Arrrrghh!!!!" groaned Akala as Jaguar Woman extended her muscular legs...planting the balls of her erotic bare feet solidly into the middle of his chest. The Heroine of the Amazon gave King Akala no chance to recover....punching him repeatedly in the head with her clenched fists...sending him staggering across the golden tiled floor of the inner sanctum.

"Gahhhh!!!" groaned Kula the sorceress nearby...tasting the ball of the erotic left foot of the sexy Amazon of Guyana...Ocelot Woman...as she also pressed home her attack against Akala's loyal minion. "No more tricks will save you this time Kula!!" declared Ocelot Woman as she whirled around...extending her muscular right leg....driving the ball of her erotic right foot hard into Kula's abdomen. "Urrrrrrgh!!!" groaned the sorceress as she doubled over in absolute agony.

"You were so interested in my golden lasso when you knocked me unconscious....Let us see how you like it now!!" quipped the busty Guyanese Amazon..as she slipped a loop of her golden lariat over Kula's head....tightening it...such that it pinned her arms to either side of her upper torso. "Now...You are going to tell me how to defeat you and Akala...and imprison you so you never escape again!!..Then forget that you told me this!!" commanded Ocelot Woman. "Yes...I...must...obey.." replied Kula with tears in her eyes...as the ancient Amerindian magic in the golden lasso took effect.

Meanwhile...Jaguar Woman continued to pummel King Akala with a flurry of punches to the head and gut...sending him staggering across the golden tiled floor of the inner sanctum of the palace. Dazed from the merciless punishment he was receiving from the buxom jungle cat... Akala offered no defence as she leapt towards him...extending her muscular right leg...which to him...appeared to be moving in slow motion...towards him. He saw a flash of gold from her golden claw like toenails as the top of her erotic right foot came closer...and felt its firm texture as it rocked his jaw...sending him crashing to the floor.

"Surrender now Akala!!...Your soldiers are defeated!!....Your city has fallen!!...Your prisoners are now free!!...There is nothing you can do now to escape justice!!" declared Jaguar Woman as she slowly approached the fallen evil king...her large light brown breasts rising and falling slowly underneath the thin jaguar pelts which barely covered her expansive chest. Her light brown eyes...surrounded by jaguar pelt mascara which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...that was framed by her long mane of wild shiny black hair...focusing on her prey...her fists clenched...as she moved in to end this epic battle...in which up until now...King Akala had held the advantage.

"Destroy her!!...I command it!!" yelled Akala..his voice a mixture of rage and panic. "Who are you talking to madman?!...There is no one to..." laughed Jaguar Woman as she got closer to the ruler of El Dorado. However before she could finish her sentence...the busty Heroine of the Amazon...suddenly sensed someone was standing behind her. She turned around..to see a familiar face. "Juliana!" cried Jaguar Woman with relief to see the policewoman who she secretly loved...clad only in a white lace bra and panties...standing there.

However the jumbo breasted crime fighter's relief...turned to surprise as she saw Juliana raise a Kitu laser pistol at her. "Julianna??...What are you....??" asked the buxom jungle cat who was too surprised to do anything but watch her love point the pistol at her..and then pull the trigger. "UUUUUUUUUUNH!!"

cried Jaguar Woman in pain...as Juliana blasted her in her large light brown breasts with a single yellow beam which hit her with the explosive force of ten grenades. The impact knocked her off her erotic bare feet...sending her flying through the air...her muscular arms and legs flailing...until she landed hard on her back..on the golden tiled floor.

Her brown eyes blank...Juliana Torres walked slowly towards the big breasted Brazilian superwoman...

as she lay flat on her back on the ground...with small wisps of smoke rising from each of her large light brown breasts...from her big thick nipples and areolas of purest gold. "Uuuuuuuuuuunh...Juliana...My breasts....Hurt...Feel my nipples...my areolas...of gold.....hardening...Barely able...to stay conscious...I

I...cannot...move..." groaned Jaguar Woman as her right hand stroked each of her large light brown mounds...her muscular left arm flung limp past her head...her muscular legs spread wide open...her erotic bare feet angled away from each other...her sexy toes with their golden claw-like toenails...twitching slower and slower...as she felt consciousness ebbing away from her.

Jaguar Woman could not believe her blurry vision and sleep laden light brown eyes...as she saw her beloved Juliana standing over her...pointing the laser at her...while Akala groggily got to his feet. "Well done my slave!!...Now obey my command!!...Shoot!!...Kill Jaguar Woman!!" commanded the evil king.

"Yes...Must obey" replied Juliana...under the spell cast by the sorceress Kula which enslaved her to Akala's will. Juliana aimed the pistol at the fallen Heroine of the Amazon..her right index finger slowly tightening on the trigger.

"Kill her!!!...Kill her!!!" screamed Akala. "Juliana....Please...Uuuuuuuuuh...My breasts...in so much pain...My golden nipples and areolas....becoming...so hard...if you shoot me there again...I will be finished...You will knock me out...and Akala will enslave me...Please...you must not do this...You must remember who you are...You must remember me...You must remember...Uuuuuuh...How much I care about you....Uuuuuuh...How much I...I...I...love...you...." pleaded Jaguar Woman as she struggled to stay conscious.

"Kill her!!...Kill her!!" yelled King Akala to Juliana. However Jaguar Woman's pleas found fertile ground in the policewoman's mind...bringing back a flood of images of Jaguar Woman...and Doctor Tanya Ford...and a whole flood of emotions along with it. Juliana's right hand...began to tremble...making it difficult for her to aim the laser pistol at the jaded jumbo breasted crime fighter.

"No!!!" cried Juliana as she suddenly turned the laser on Akala and shot him straight in the face with a single blast. "AAAAAAAAARGH!!!" cried the evil king as he staggered backwards across the floor.

This allowed Jaguar Woman to will her golden nipples and areolas to soften...and the strength of 15 jaguars flowed through her voluptuous and muscular brown body again. Pressing the palms of her strong hands...and the soles of her erotic bare feet flat against the golden tiled floor...the beauteous Heroine of the Amazon stood up once again. At that moment....and as Juliana aimed the pistol at the dazed Akala as he staggered from side to side....Ocelot Woman arrived on the scene. "Jaguar Woman!!...Remove the jewelled medallion from around his neck!!...It's the source of Akala's powers!!..Take it off and he will be an ordinary man!!" declared the sexy Amazon of Guyana to her friend.

Heeding the advice of the big breasted Guyanese superwoman...Jaguar Woman flexed her large soft muscular thighs as she launched herself towards the dazed and disoriented King of the Kitu Tribe...mustering her super strength for one final attack. Extending her left hand...the buxom jungle cat grabbed the medallion that hung around Akala's neck and ripped it off. "No!!!...Do you know what you have done?!!!" cried King Akala in alarm. "Yes!!...Akala is defeated...Now!!" declared Jaguar Woman as she drove her clenched right fist straight into the middle of his face. "Gaaaaaaahhhh!!!!" groaned Akala...utterly devastated by the punch...which sent him crashing to the golden tiled floor...defeated and unconscious for the first time in centuries.

The effort which Jaguar Woman put into the punch to knockout Akala...coupled with the lingering effects of the laser blast to her large light brown breasts...caused a wave of nausea and dizziness to wash over her. "Uuuuuuuh" sighed the buxom jungle cat as she landed unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare feet. "Jaguar Woman!" cried Juliana Torres...as she tossed the laser pistol aside...and grabbed the big breasted Brazilian heroine under her muscular arms before she could fall. As the policewoman steadied her...Jaguar Woman turned around and embraced her.

"Oh Juliana...You are safe...I was worried" said Jaguar Woman as she tightly hugged the woman she loved. "I don't know what came over me Jaguar Woman...Akala did something to my mind...I could see myself shoot you...but I could not stop myself...I.." said Juliana..as tears rolled down her face. The buxom jungle cat cupped Juliana's face in her hands and kissed her tenderly on the lips. "I knew you would not hurt me...I am happy that you are safe...that you and all of the other prisoners are safe...and that it is all over..." said Jaguar Woman.

Ocelot Woman stood nearby in heroic pose...her hands on either side of her small curvy waist...her long muscular legs slightly apart..her erotic bare feet flat on the golden tiled floor..her big brown breasts..which were barely covered by her thin translucent ocelot pelt leotard...pushed forward with confidence...smiling as she watched Jaguar Woman share this tender moment with Juliana Torres.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a mental message from her Oce Jet which was parked in the jungle.

"Mistress...Brazilian police and military units are approaching this location."

"Thank you Plane" replied Kim mentally..before approaching Jaguar Woman and Juliana. "Sorry to interrupt...but we have one piece of unfinished business to take care of...I persuaded Kula to reveal how to imprison Akala and herself together...and close off El Dorado forever...so the outside world shall never again be threatened by their evil.." said Ocelot Woman as she patted her golden lasso which hung from the left side of the golden belt which was entwined around her small curvy waist.

Juliana nodded at Jaguar Woman and they parted their embrace.

The busty Brazilian heroine walked over and took the hands of the sexy Amazon of Guyana in her own. "I owe you my thanks Ocelot Woman....without you... Ocelot Girl and Panther Woman...Akala and the Kitu would have threatened the lives of thousands...maybe millions of people...I feel sadness that we must soon go our separate ways...but I sense that we shall meet again...so for now...let us do this one final act that you propose...together" replied Jaguar Woman.

Moments later...bound by Ocelot Woman's golden lasso...a bruised and beaten King Akala...and a dazed and defeated Kula were led into the middle of another chamber inside the palace...by the mighty Amazon of Guyana...while Jaguar Woman and Juliana Torres looked on. "You must obey...You must tell the truth...the magic of my golden lasso commands it...You will tell us how to imprison you forever...and how to close off El Dorado from the rest of the world!!" commanded Ocelot Woman with a tug on the free end of her lasso.

"Yes...I am defeated...The big breasted ones have won...Place the broken pieces of my medallion into the panels which stand before Jaguar Woman and her friend...It will initiate a hibernation spell...from which neither Kula nor I can escape...We shall be trapped in permanent sleep forever..." admitted Akala.

"Once this happens...our Kitu soldiers who still live shall be placed in a similar state...the golden pyramid will disappear when you and the other outsiders pass through it...El Dorado shall be lost for all time..." confessed Kula.

"Good...Now I command you to stand still and make no attempt to escape...as I remove my lasso and Jaguar Woman places you into hibernation...Do you understand?" asked Ocelot Woman rhetorically. "Yes...will make no attempt to escape...will not resist hibernation spell.." said Akala and Kula in unison.

The busty Guyanese Amazon nodded at the big breasted Brazilian heroine who carefully placed the pieces of the evil king's shattered medallion into the panels before her...while Juliana looked on... As the final piece was inserted...Ocelot Woman removed her golden lasso.

The trio watched as Akala and Kula were immediately engulfed by thick white clouds which rose from vents in the floor beneath them...swirling rapidly around them in the space of seconds. When the clouds dissipated... they saw that Akala and Kula had been entombed inside crystalline structures...which fit every contour of their body...trapping them in suspended animation...for all time. Throughout the city of El Dorado...the surviving Kitu soldiers were also turned into statues...similar to those in which Akala and Kula were imprisoned.

"We should leave...the authorities are on their way here...and the golden pyramid will vanish once we leave the city..." said Ocelot Woman as she reattached her golden lasso to the golden belt which was entwined around her small curvy waist. "Yes...It's a pity that El Dorado will have to remain a legend...

that the rest of the world will never be able to see it..." remarked Juliana as they walked out of the palace. "Yes Juliana...but we know the evil which El Dorado holds...and it is a secret the world is better off never knowing..." replied Jaguar Woman as she took the policewoman's left hand in her right hand...

as they walked towards the golden pyramid and whatever awaited them on the other side.

24 hours later

Stabroek News building

Georgetown, Guyana

10 am

Investigative journalist Kim Parmasar was at her computer in her corner office in the newsroom...typing a follow-up story to her exclusive story the previous day about how Ocelot Woman rescued the passengers of a charter plane that went missing in the Amazon jungle in Brazil. Her shoulder length black hair tied into a neat bun behind her head...wearing a baggy white turtleneck sweater....grey jacket...grey skirt and white high heel shoes...no one would ever suspect that Kim really was in fact the mighty Amazon of Guyana...who had performed yet another heroic feet.

Kim looked up from her computer as her partner...photojournalist Johnny Chan entered the corner office and set his equipment down at his desk which faced Kim's. Kim felt a warm tingling feeling in her famous puffy black nipples and areolas which she kept hidden under her baggy clothes...as she... admired Johnny's lean athletic physique...which was framed against his white cotton shirt...blue jeans and black leather boots. "I don't know how you did it Kim...Getting that story as fast as you did...What is it about you that makes Ocelot Woman give you the story?" asked Johnny. "Sorry Johnny...That's between Ocelot Woman and me...Maybe one day I'll let you in on the secret.." replied Kim with a smile.

Lima, Peru.

10 am

At the offices of the Justice Ministry...24 year old Maria Rosa sat grimly as she took notes as dictated to her by her boss and secret love interest...Justice Minister Carlos Ramos. "Notwithstanding the arrest of Colonel Lopez....the exact role he played in the theft of the Zero Gunship remain unclear as he was reportedly captured by the Panther Woman...a scantily-clad female vigilante...operating outside of the law...who intelligence reports suggest...opted to destroy the Zero Gunship rather than disable it...so that the military could reclaim it...I hereby direct the Peruvian law enforcement agencies to use whatever means are at their disposal to bring Panther Woman in for questioning..." said Carlos. "Carlos is still not convinced that as Panther Woman...I'm a force for justice...I'll have to work harder to convince him of that" she resolved.

New Amsterdam, Guyana

4 pm

Britney Sanderson wrapped her arms around the neck of her boyfriend David Lee's lips and kissed him long on the lips after jogging off the soccer field after practice to meet him. Since returning home from Brazil...David and her best friend Tina Carver were the centre of talk at New Amsterdam High School...about their adventure in the Brazilian jungle...and especially about how Ocelot Woman and Ocelot Girl saved them.

As she kissed and hugged David...Britney...who was secretly Ocelot Girl...was only to glad to have put that adventure behind her...come back to Guyana and know that David and Tina were safe. However as she kissed her boyfriend...she felt her thick brown nipples begin to tingle underneath her blue soccer t-shirt...and knew it was that familiar feeling again. "Want to come over for dinner Britney?...Grandma's cooking curry tonight?" offered David...who lived with his grandparents...who ran a supermarket in New Amsterdam.

"Sure...but I've got something to do first...I'll see you later..." said Britney. "Ok sure...I've got to pass in by the station first anyways...See you beautiful..." said David...who worked as a cameraman part time at the Guyana News Network station in New Amsterdam which was run by Britney's dad...James Sanderson. As David walked away...Britney made sure he was a safe distance...before making her exit as well.

Once she reached a hiding place behind the locker room and checked to ensure that she was all alone..Britney crossed her wrists and was immediately engulfed in a brilliant flash of light. When the light faded..her soccer shirt, shorts, socks and boots were gone..replaced by a thin ocelot pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face...a strapless, flimsy and translucent ocelot pelt bra..and matching panties.

A thin golden belt bearing the face of an ocelot as its buckle was wrapped around her curvy waist. Her normal athletic build had increased..giving her a body that was amazingly muscular but sexily feminine at the same time. Her arms were slender and buffed..her legs long and tanned. Even her feet..with their immaculately trimmed ivory-like toenails..looked strong and beautiful. Her white skin had become golden tanned.

Britney's ample teen breasts..that now swelled beneath her flimsy top..so large, round and firm...her nipples looking like perfectly rounded shiny brown pennies..that pleased Britney the most. Her hair..had turned a fiery red..cascading from the top of her head..on to her broad shoulders and reaching the centre of her well-chiseled back.

Focusing her thoughts..Ocelot Girl summoned her mystic-powered Oce Cycle which appeared before her. Straddling her bike...the teen Amazon sped away from the playing field next to the school..riding off into the fading twilight towards her rendezvous with the criminal elements. After having faced mystical beings and experienced criminals in her last adventure...Britney was eager to face ordinary criminals this time around. "Time to get into action and then meet up with David for our date" Ocelot Girl thought as she rode her motorcycle through the streets of New Amsterdam.

Humaita, Brazil.

5.30 pm

Renowned Brazilian biologist...Doctor Tanya Ford...sat amongst the audience at Police Headquarters...watching with pride as Policewoman Juliana Torres stood onstage before District Police Chief Jose Delgado as he read out her citations for bravery in rescuing the passengers of the charter plane who had been prisoners of the Kitu Tribe...at a special ceremony. Wearing a white hat and simple white dress and white high heels...Tanya smiled as she watched Juliana...wearing her ceremonial navy blue police uniform...black beret...black leather boots...standing at attention as Delgado read out the citations.

Tanya felt a warm surge through her chest and a tingling in her nipples..as she watched Delgado awarded her a medal for her valour...hanging it around her neck. Her pride and love for Juliana intensified as Delgado announced her promotion to the rank of sergeant...and pinned her stripes on her sleeves. The crowd of assembled officers and other guests gave Juliana Torres a standing ovation. However the only person who Juliana recognised...was Tanya.

When the ceremony had ended...Tanya and Juliana walked out of Police Headquarters...got into Juliana's police jeep and drove back to Tanya's simple house on the western edge of town. Parking the jeep outside...Juliana followed Tanya inside of the house...and found herself silently admiring the way Tanya's body moved under her dress...and her mind cast itself to how Jaguar Woman moved her voluptuous and muscular light brown body...which was barely clad in thin jaguar pelts across her wide chest and thin jaguar pelt between her massive thighs.

"What is it Juliana?" asked Tanya as she noticed the distant look on her friend's face. "I was just thinking Tanya...I really didn't deserve any of this...it was really Jaguar Woman who does...She was the one who rescued me and all of those other prisoners the Kitu had taken...She and those other super heroines...I'm no heroine..." said Juliana ruefully...her head bowed. Tanya stepped forward and cupped the policewoman's face in her hands...raising Juliana's eyes to meet her own.

"Don't say that Juliana...You've saved me several times...and from what I understand...you saved Jaguar Woman too...when her enemies had captured her..." said Tanya with tenderness in her eyes and in her voice...as she stood in front of the policewoman. Juliana looked deep into Tanya's eyes...and felt a strange feeling come over her...a warmth she could not explain...sweeping over her body...her heart beating faster...as she stood face to face with Tanya. She only ever felt this way before...when she was in Jaguar Woman's presence.

Without a second thought...Tanya and Juliana...surrendered to their emotions... embracing each other tightly...kissing each other long...deep...passionately on the lips. "Mmmmmm....Mmmmmm

....Mmmmmmm...." sighed the biologist and the policewoman as they staggered up the nearby wooden staircase...discarding various items of clothing as they somehow made it up to Tanya's bedroom on the second floor. Reduced now to their under garments...Juliana unfastened Tanya's bra and laid her flat on her back on the bed

"Ohhhh...Yes...Juliana....Yes...Yes...." sighed Tanya with pleasure as the policewoman licked and sucked her big brown nipples and areolas...till they became stiff and erect. Tanya was still reeling from that...when she felt Juliana pulling her white lace panties down...exposing her clitoris. "Uuuuh

....Feels...Uuuuuh.. so good....Uuuuuh....Uuuuuh" sighed Tanya with pleasure...as she felt a growing desire to cum. No further words were spoken as the sun set on Humaita...and a tangled mass of shapely female body parts moved underneath the covers of the bed in Tanya Ford's house....as Tanya and Juliana made love to each other...releasing the feelings which they had for each other.. feelings which they had been denying for so long.

"Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Tanya as Juliana made her cum repeatedly...filling her with pleasure...as she explored every inch of her body...with her fingers...her lips...and her tongue

Some time later...Juliana Torres lay naked in bed...besides the naked form of her lover...Tanya Ford...watching her as she slept. Tanya lay on her back...her left arm draped across her flat abdomen...her right arm flung past her head...which rested upon her pillow and her black mane of shoulder length hair. "Mmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmm" sighed Tanya softly...staying asleep as Juliana gently fondled each of her hard and erect brown nipples in turn. "Shhhhh...Sleep Tanya...

Sleep...." whispered Juliana as she kissed her lightly on her lips. Tanya Ford did as her lover ordered and did not stir. Juliana then noticed an amulet hanging between Tanya's ample breasts...and wondered briefly what it was before settling next to Tanya and drifting off to sleep as well.

Neither one of them suspected what future adventures lay ahead for them...and for the Jaguar Woman.

end.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:15 pm