Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:27 pm

Jaguar Woman and The Lost City 10 
Megalomaniac

Post Jaguar Woman and The Lost City 10
Jaguar Woman and The Lost City 10

Northern Brazil

4 am.

Unaware of what had happened to OCELOT WOMAN....OCELOT GIRL...and PANTHER WOMAN...the busty Brazilian heroine known throughout the jungles of the Amazon as...JAGUAR WOMAN squared off against Akala...the evil ruler of the Lost City of El Dorado...and leader of the Kitu tribe...a race of advanced Amerindian natives...who had returned to continue his conquest of all around him...a conquest which had been interrupted centuries earlier. Within the voluptuous and muscular brown body of Jaguar Woman...her alter ego...renowned biologist Doctor Tanya Ford recalled the events which led to this point in time.

She glanced upwards at the royal box overlooking the arena...and saw her friend...Policewoman Juliana Torres.. stripped down to her bra and panties...chained to a stone pillar...while next to her ..teenage student David Lee was chained to another pillar...but he remained fully garbed. Her light brown eyes surrounded by jaguar mascara which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...which was framed by her long mane of wild, shiny black hair then turned back towards the fallen Akala....King of the Kitu Tribe and ruler of the Golden City which up until now had been shrouded in myth and legend.

She remembered how Juliana led a police team into the Amazon jungle to search for a team of scientists who had gone missing. The jumbo breasted crime fighter later learnt....after she had been knocked unconscious by the sorceress Kula...failing to stop Juliana from being kidnapped...and the rest of her team from being killed..that these scientists had unknowingly freed Akala and paid the price with their lives. A series of events followed after...which led to her being captured and brought as a prisoner to El Dorado. There she discovered that Akala and his minions had captured Ocelot Woman, Ocelot Girl and Panther Woman...who were all in Brazil for reasons of their own.

They were now fighting for more than to save the lives of the innocent civilians that the Kitu had captured...to avenge the ones they had killed. Jaguar Woman knew that she and her sister heroines were fighting to save the world from being conquered by the Army of El Dorado...led by King Akala...who wanted to continue the campaign of conquest which he had launched centuries earlier...but which had been interrupted. Their attempt to escape was short-lived...and attempts by the Jaga Tribe and Amerindian warriors loyal to Jaguar Woman to breach the defences of El Dorado ended in failure...with many of the natives being killed or badly wounded.

To avert further bloodshed....Jaguar Woman played on Akala's misguided sense of honour...and challenged him and his allies....Dianna Rose....Hunter and Kula....to a tournament...against her and the other super heroines....with the ultimate winner choosing the fate of the Kitu's prisoners. With Panther Woman and Ocelot Girl being defeated by Dianna and Hunter....and Ocelot Woman prevailing after a difficult battle with Kula....it all came down to Jaguar Woman against King Akala...to determine the fate of his prisoners...and possibly the world as well.

As he lay on the sandy ground in the middle of the arena...his loyal Kitu soldiers looking on...his head and body aching from the blows dished out to him by the busty Heroine of the Amazon....Akala was in awe of this woman who dared to challenge him...and thus far had proven to be his equal in hand to hand combat...presenting him with a most interesting dilemma. The evil king pondered this as he gazed upon the voluptuous and muscular light brown body of Jaguar Woman as she stood in front of him...in a fighting stance.

Her muscular arms raised...her muscular legs spread wide apart...her strong hands raised...her golden claw like fingernails bared...her erotic bare feet flat on the sandy ground of the arena...her toenails...golden and claw like...visible as she spread her sexy toes apart. Akala looked into her light brown eyes which were surrounded by jaguar pelt mascara that stretched across the upper part of her face which was framed by her long mane of wild, shiny black hair. She was indeed a powerful opponent...thought Akala...what if he could make her his slave?

His thoughts were interrupted as the big breasted Brazilian Heroine spoke. "You were too overconfident Akala...You were able to defeat me in our previous encounters because of foul play...Using some kind of trick to distract me from your true intent...This will not happen this time...This is a fight just between the two of us...This time I will defeat you!!" declared Jaguar Woman as she charged towards him...her large brown breasts bobbing and swaying underneath her thin jaguar pelts which barely covered her massive chest. "No one defeats Akala so easily...Your victory is premature Jaguar Woman...Observe!!" countered the evil king.

From the palm of his right hand...Akala hurled what looked like a small black square directly at the charging Brazilian Heroine...who had no time to avoid it. "Eh??!!!...Another trick!!!...I have been taken by surprise again!!!" cried Jaguar Woman in alarm as the black square suddenly enlarged itself and completely engulfed her before she could do anything about it. "Jaguar Woman!!..No!!" cried Juliana in shock and concern for her secret girl friend...while the hundreds of Kitu soldiers in the arena cheered. This was closely observed by Kula the sorceress...who moments earlier had knocked Ocelot Woman unconscious and recaptured her.

Entering the royal box....Kula gestured with her left hand...causing gaseous fumes to swirl around the head of high school student David Lee...the boyfriend of Britney Sanderson...the American high school student who was Ocelot Girl. "Uhhhhhh" groaned David as he blacked out immediately. Gesturing with her right hand...Kula caused the same fumes to swirl around the head of Juliana Torres. "Sleep...Sleep...and obey.." commanded the evil sorceress. "Yes....Sleep...and...Obey....Uhhhhhhh" sighed the Brazilian policewoman as she also passed out.

Trapped inside the magical black square of the evil King Akala....Jaguar Woman was oblivious to all around her...including what had just happened to Juliana. "What is happening?...Darkness is everywhere...I cannot see anything...My Jaguar senses are useless..." cried the buxom jungle cat as she waved her muscular arms in front of her...trying to find a way out. "Foolish female!!..No one can survive the Square of Darkness...It is the end for you now!!!" gloated Akala.

Before Jaguar Woman could respond...thick black tentacles shot out from the surrounding pitch blackness....wrapping themselves quickly around her voluptuous and muscular light brown body. "Unnnnh!!!...Something grabbing me out of the darkness!!!..Unnnnnh!!!!..Must use strength of 15 jaguars!!!!...Unnnnnnh!!!!..To get free!!!!...Unnnnnh!!!!...Unnnnnh!!!!" cried the jumbo-breasted crime fighter as the tentacles around her muscular arms and legs sought to stretch them wide apart. Her fists clenched and the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet curled...Jaguar Woman strained to break free.

However as she struggled to break free from the tentacles that were wrapped around her muscular arms and legs....another set of thick black tentacles extended themselves towards her....focusing on her broad chest. The light brown eyes of the busty Brazilian heroine widened in alarm in the jaguar mascara which covered the upper part of her gorgeous face...framed by her long mane of wild shiny black hair as two tentacles latched on to her thin jaguar pelts and yanked them off her chest with a firm pull. "Eh?!!..No!!

My breasts!!!..They are exposed!!!..Vulnerable to attack!!!" blurted Jaguar Woman in alarm. Her untimely admission resulted in two other tentacles wrapping themselves tightly around her large brown breasts...applying tremendous pressure to them...trying to squeeze them into flatness. "Aaargh!!...My breasts!!!...Aaaaargh!!!...Pain!!!...Must get free!!!" cried the buxom jungle cat as she writhed frantically to break free of the tentacles. However the black tentacles adapted...and as the ones binding Jaguar Woman's muscular arms and legs...intensified their efforts to restrain her...the tentacles wrapped around her massive chest... started moving up and down.

"UUUUUUUUUUNH!!!!!...MY GOLDEN NIPPLES AND AREOLAS!!!!!....UUUUUUUUUNH!!!!....THEY ARE BEING AROUSED BY THESE EVIL TENTACLES!!!!....UUUUUUUUUUNH!!!!!...THEY ARE THE SOURCE OF MY JAGUAR STRENGTH!!!!...UUUUUUUUUUUUNH!!!!..MY GOLDEN NIPPLES AND AREOLAS!!!!...UUUUUUUUUUNH!!!!...BECOMING SO HARD...I..I
MUST...MUST....UUUUUUUUUH...STARTING TO TO FEEL....UUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...WEAK....SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUH...SO....SLEEPY..." moaned Jaguar Woman as the tentacles that were wrapped around her large brown breasts...moved up and down...making her golden nipples and areolas hard and erect.

"Uuuuuuuuuh....My nipples....My areolas...of purest gold...Uuuuuuuuuuh...being made...Uuuuuuuuuh...so hard...cannot stop thinking...Uuuuuuuuuuh...about Juliana....Uuuuuuuuuh...her hands on my breasts...her fingers bringing pleasure...to my nipples and areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...losing strength of 15 jaguars....head spinning...becoming dizzy...tired...must not lose consciousness...or I will be finished...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the buxom jungle cat as her head swayed slowly from side to side as the movements of her voluptuous and muscular light brown body...became slower and slower...as her golden nipples and areolas were stimulated into hardness by the black tentacles.

Smiling as he heard her sleepy confessions...King Akala cast another black square on the sandy ground of the arena...next to the one which had engulfed Jaguar Woman. More black tentacles extended towards the helpless Heroine of the Amazon...reaching between her outstretched muscular legs. One slipped under the front of her thin jaguar pelt panty...combing through her lush jungle of shiny...curly black pubic hair between her soft, large thighs...locating her clitoris. "Uuuuuuuuunh!!!!...No!!!!...Uuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!...Not my clitoris!!!!...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!" groaned Jaguar Woman as this tentacle started to rub her clit....making it become moist.

The other tentacle slipped under the rear of her thin briefs...between her firm round butt...locating her anus. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!.....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!" cried the big breasted Brazilian heroine in agony as this tentacle was driven in and out of her anus with the force of a battering ram. "You failed to take advantage of your opportunity Jaguar Woman!!...I shall not make the same mistake!!...I know how to defeat you and your allies!!!" gloated Akala....as the black tentacles assaulted the jumbo-breasted crime fighter on three fronts...her breasts...her clitoris and her anus.

"Uuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!...Pain!!!!..Pleasure!!!!...Uuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuh....Too...much....Uuuuuuuuh....Cannot...

fight it....Uuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Jaguar Woman in a sleepy voice...as she tottered on the brink of unconsciousness....in the blackness which surrounded her. As she felt the tentacles rubbing her golden nipples and areolas into hardness...a tentacle probing her anus...and another stroking her clitoris...pushing her to orgasm....the buxom jungle cat...heard the mocking laughter of the evil King Akala. "Accept your defeat Jaguar Woman!!...You have failed!!...Soon all shall be under my control!!..Like your precious Juliana Torres!!" boasted Akala.

However those words...awakened something deep inside the recesses of the tired brain of the helpless Heroine of the Amazon...her light brown eyes barely open in the jaguar mascara which stretched across the upper part of her beautiful face...that was framed by her long mane of wild shiny black hair. She saw images of Juliana appear before her eyes...images from the moment she first met her...and she heard the voice of her alter-ego...biologist... Doctor Tanya Ford. "Don't give up Jaguar Woman!!..You must not fall under the spell of King Akala...Ocelot Woman...Ocelot Girl...Panther Woman...the Kitu's prisoners...Juliana...They need you now!!" said Tanya.

"Yes...Juliana...My friend heroines....Innocent people in danger...Must resist...urge to sleep....Must fight....I...must...get free!!" resolved Jaguar Woman as she summoned the strength of 15 jaguars...and her big golden nipples and areolas began to glow...as they radiated with mystical power. "What?!!" yelled Akala with shock as he saw a golden light growing in intensity within the squares of darkness he had trapped the big breasted Brazilian superwoman in...aiming to subdue her super powered savagery. "UUUUUNNNNH!!!!!" cried Jaguar Woman as she flexed her muscular arms and legs within the aura of golden light generated by her big nipples and areolas...breaking free of the tentacles and dispelling the darkness of the black squares.

Akala was so surprised that he stood rooted to the spot...as the buxom jungle cat leapt towards him...the muscles on every inch of her light brown voluptuous body accentuatedas she extended her right leg towards him. He was vaguely aware of this as he marvelled at her large light brown breasts...which were exposed to him in all their naked glory...her golden nipples and areolas glowing with power. He caught a glimpse of the golden claw like toenails of her erotic right foot before it connected solidly with his jaw...sending him sprawling along the sandy ground of the arena...and silence descended over the Kitu soldiers as they saw their king had been defeated.

"You are beaten Akala!!...Now you must honour our agreement!!...Release all of your prisoners into the custody of myself and my allies.!!..Then seal off the golden pyramid forever and end all your ambitions to conquer the outside world!!" declared Jaguar Woman as she stood in heroic pose in front of the fallen Kitu leader. Her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist..her erotic bare feet flat on the sandy ground...her large light brown bust thrust towards him in triumph. Akala's soldiers stood stunned by his defeat...awaiting his next command.

King Akala slowly rose to his feet and looked at the buxom jungle cat...with a mix of anger...and admiration for the way she had defeated him.. and for her incredible body. He knew exactly what he had to do as he watched Jaguar Woman's large light brown breasts rising and falling slowly before him in their naked splendour...as she awaited his answer. "Akala is a man of his word!!...Let all assembled witness my defeat according to the Code of the Kitu...The Law of El Dorado!!...So be it!!...No soldier shall harm Jaguar Woman...or her allies...They are under my protection!!...Come mighty Jaguar Woman...Come to my Palace where I shall release the ones you wish..." replied the Kitu leader.

"I accept your surrender and agree to your terms Akala!!" said the big breasted Heroine of the Amazon as she followed him out of the arena...her large light brown breasts...with big golden nipples and areolas which capped their respective summits...swaying sexy and gently from side to side as...free from the limited constraints of her thin jaguar pelt bra...in time with the movement of her firm round buttocks as her muscular legs made strong strides across the sandy ground of the arena.

However Jaguar Woman had no idea what had happened to Ocelot Woman, Ocelot Girl and Panther Woman...assuming they along with Juliana would be in the Palace waiting for her. Neither the jumbo-breasted crime fighter of Akala...had any idea that another set of eyes were on them. Hidden in the branches of a towering evergreen tree...soldier of fortune Ray "Moon" Gao...watched Jaguar Woman following Akala out of the arena...through the scope of his high-powered rifle...after taking in a bit of the buxom jungle cat's amazing chest and ass... Moon climbed down the tree to rendezvous with his team leader.

Dressed in jungle camouflage fatigues just like Moon...the athletic and muscular commando who was known and feared by the name of...SNAKE EYES...waited in some bushes on a bluff which was overlooking the City of Gold. They were part of an elite three man Special Forces team...assigned to the United Nations...that officially did not exist but were called in to clean up international situations which could not be handled the governments of most countries. "When we got the message about strange activity in the Amazon...No one said anything about this..." said Moon as he cast his eyes in the direction of El Dorado.

"Not to mention those super heroines in the middle of it....They bought some time....but these guys got an army and from the looks of things...They're gonna be moving out at dawn...That doesn't give us much time..

The city's defences were tough enough to keep out that raiding party of Amerindians camped outside the perimeter...but once we blow a hole in their main gate...it's gonna level the playing field..Radio Hawk to go weapons hot..Let's move..." said Snake Eyes as he picked up his M-134 minigun..which he carried as effortlessly as a normal person would carry an assault rifle.

As Snake Eyes and Moon made their way towards the city....an unsuspecting Jaguar Woman followed King Akala into the inner sanctum of the Royal Palace of El Dorado...which like the rest of the city was made of the purest gold...like her big nipples and areolas which crowned the summits of her large light brown breasts which swayed...freely...gently...sexily...in the absence of the thin jaguar pelts which normally barely covered them. The buxom jungle cat's light brown eyes moved from side to side...surrounded by the jaguar pelt mascara which covered the upper part of her beautiful face that was framed by her long mane of wild shiny black hair.

The sanctum was filled with the treasures of ages...gold...precious gems...and rare artefacts never before seen by anyone...until now. Jaguar Woman felt the coolness of the stone tiles beneath her erotic bare feet...her golden claw like toenails gently tapping on them as she walked. "You are indeed a mighty warrior Jaguar Woman...None has ever bested me in battle for centuries...I shall release all of my prisoners...abandon any desires I have of conquest...seal the golden pyramid which separates El Dorado from the outside world...if you would agree to remain here...with me...as my queen..." offered the evil king with a gesture of his right hand.

" This is not what I agreed to King Akala!!...I will not allow your evil to terrorise the outside world as you did centuries ago!!...I am leaving her with all of the prisoners you have captured...including my friend Juliana Torres!!...Where is she??" quipped the busty Heroine of the Amazon as she assumed her heroic pose in front of the Kitu leader. Her hands balled into fists...resting lightly on either side of her wide curvy waist...her muscular legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare feet resting flat on the stone-tiled floor...and her naked large light brown pushed towards him with confidence.

"Here I am Jaguar Woman..." replied a female voice that the jumbo-breasted crime fighter was familiar with. "Juliana...Thank the Spirits...Are you all right?...I was..." said Jaguar Woman as she turned to greet the brave policewoman who she cared about very much. However what happened next...took the buxom jungle cat totally by surprise...as King Akala deduced that it would. Jaguar Woman was surprised to see Juliana standing before her...clad only in her bra and panties...holding a pair of glowing green stones in her hands...inches away from her large light brown breasts.

"Juliana....Uuuuuuuunh!!!!...Those green rocks...Uuuuuuuuunh!!!!...No...They are...Uuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!...Femminite!!!!....What are you doing??....Uuuuuuuuunh!!!!...They are making my nipples and areolas of gold...Uuuuuuuuunh!!!!...Hard....Uuuuuuuuunh!!!!..Excited...Uuuuuuuuuunh!!!!...I am becoming so tired!!!.....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!" confessed the buxom jungle cat as she staggered backwards...her muscular legs becoming rubbery...her muscular arms flailing in the air. Juliana held the glowing green femminite stones in front of her...backing the suddenly sexy and sleepy Heroine of the Amazon...against a wall.

Juliana pressed the stones atop each of the big golden nipples and areolas of the naked light brown breasts of the bewildered big breasted Brazilian superwoman...rubbing the stones over them repeatedly. "Aaaaaaaaarh...Juliana....Aaaaaaarh...No....Aaaaaaaaaaarh....You are making me very weak in my breasts...Aaaaaaaarh...You know my nipples...my areolas of gold...keys to my jaguar strength...Exhausted my reserves...to defeat Akala....Aaaaaaaaarh...if you rub green stones...on my nipples...on my areolas...of gold...You know...You will knock me out...Aaaaaaarh...You must not do this....Aaaaaaarh...so sexy....so sleepy...so weak..." pleaded the jumbo-breasted crime fighter to no avail.

Rubbing the femminite stone in her left hand repeatedly over the broad chest of her super powered friend...Juliana Torres kept Jaguar Woman disoriented long enough..for her to rub the green stone in her right hand over the middle of the busty Brazilian heroine's thin jaguar pelt panty...arousing her clitoris. "Aaaaaaharah...Juliana.....Aaaaaaaaharah...No...Aaaaaaaaaaaaarh.....Not my...clitoris...Aaaaaaaaaaaarh...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarh...Please...Juliana....Aaaarh......Stop....Aaaarh....

Stop...Aaaaarh....I am going....Aaaaaarh...to be defeated....Aaaaaaaarh...will be unconscious...cannot save you...save other prisoners...Aaaaaarh... going to....going to...Aaaaaaaaarh....Aaaaaarh....Aaaaaarh... Aaaaarh....to...going ....going...to...Aaaaaarh...Aaaaaarh...Aaaaaaaarh...Aaaaaarh......Aaaarh...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarh" moaned Jaguar Woman as her best friend for--d her to have a great orgasm between her large thighs.

King Akala...smiled as Jaguar Woman collapsed to the floor...lying flat on her back...her muscular arms flung past her head....her muscular legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist... the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet...with their golden claw-like toenails...twitching slower and slower...as she fought a losing battle to stay conscious. "Now my servant...Tame the savage she beast..." ordered Akala. "Yes...Master" replied the hypnotised Juliana...as she placed a small clay bowl...in the space between the large light brown breasts of the beaten Brazilian superwoman.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Juliana...Uuuuuuuuuh...Help...me....Uuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Jaguar Woman as green femminite incense fumes...delivered the final blow....swirling around her big golden nipples and areolas...caused them to become harder than concrete...her light brown eyes closing in her jaguar mascara...her head rolling against her right shoulder as she went hurtling into unconsciousness...betrayed by the woman she loved...who was under the control of the evil Kitu leader. "Well done my slave...You took Jaguar Woman completely by surprise...Under my hypnosis...You cannot be affected by the femminite as your big breasted mate can!!" gloated King Akala. "Yes...Master..." replied Juliana.

"Sleep foolish Jaguar Woman...Did you believe I would honour my agreement with you...big breasted bitch...You and your allies are now my slaves!!..I have plans for you...and my army shall soon invade the outer world and conquer it!!" declared Akala. "Take her to Kula...She will join her allies in defeat" ordered the evil king. "Yes...Master..." replied the hypnotised police woman as she picked up the unconscious Jaguar Woman...in her arms and walked off with her. Akala meanwhile rubbed his hands in gleeful anticipation...thinking of the ways he could exploit Jaguar Woman and the other heroines and bend them to his will.

However he had no idea that at that very moment...El Dorado's impenetrable defences had in fact been breached by the elite mercenaries...Snake Eyes and Moon Gao. Scaling the south wall of the city undetected by the Kitu soldiers...the duo moved like ghosts past the soldiers on duty...and began placing C4 explosive charges at key points along the wall...and at the base of the guard towers in this area...before moving stealthily towards the Royal Palace. Their movements were however noticed by Mentalo...Chief of the Jaga Tribe..who silently signalled to his fellow tribesmen and the other Amerindian warriors with them..to prepare themselves for battle.

However King Akala was unaware that the tide was turning against him and his army of Kitu soldiers...as he was obsessed with turning the four super heroines who posed a threat to his plans of conquest into sex slaves for his harem. Their muscular arms extended above their heads...bound at the wrists...by strong ropes that were attached to a series of pulleys...Jaguar Woman and Panther Woman were suspended over bubbling hot springs...which were laced in femminite. Stripped of their flimsy bra and panties...on the order of King Akala...two Kitu soldiers...slowly lowered the buxom jungle cat and the busty Peruvian crime fighter into the springs.

"Uuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Jaguar Woman and Panther Woman in unison...stirring as the bubbling water covered their huge naked busts in their entirety. The big golden nipples and areolas of the big breasted Brazilian heroine...and the thick dark brown nipples and areolas of her Peruvian counterpart...were kept hard by the femminite laced water...forcing them to think thoughts of sex and sleep...denying them access to their super powers. "Jaguar Woman...Uuuuuuuh....Help me...Getting so sexy...Getting so sleepy...Need my Panther Bra...Uuuuuuh...Can't get free..." moaned the buxom Peruvian heroine who could not stop thinking about her secret boyfriend...Justice Minister Carlos Ramos.

"Uuuuuuuuunh....Cannot help you Panther Woman...Uuuuuuuh...Water filled with femminite...We cannot resist it...My golden nipples and areolas....source of my Jaguar strength...Uuuuuuuh...They are hard...too...Uuuuuuuh....Akala has broken his promise..Juliana...Uuuuuuuh....Please...Help us....Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" pleaded the big breasted Brazilian heroine to her girlfriend who stood in a hypnotic trance beside the evil Kitu leader. "Female fools!!! There is no escape for your now!!..You shall be slaves of Akala!! roared the evil king with laughter.

As Jaguar Woman and Panther Woman struggled to resist the effects of the femminite laced hot springs...fighting hard to suppress orgasms which they knew would knock them out...King Akala walked over to where his loyal sorceress Kula stood with Dianna Rose and her sister...the female mercenary Hunter...as they watched the captive Ocelot Woman and Ocelot Girl. Their hands bound behind their backs by the golden lasso of the sexy Amazon of Guyana...Ocelot Woman's big brown breasts...were pressed against the smaller shapely light tanned breasts of her junior partner Ocelot Girl.

Ocelot Woman's famous puffy black nipples and areolas...and Ocelot Girl's thick light brown nipples and areolas...rubbed against each other...keeping their respective mistresses...feeling sexy and sleepy. Dazed and disoriented in a semi-conscious state...stripped of their flimsy ocelot pelt attire...and golden belts...Ocelot Woman and Ocelot Girl were stood facing each other...straddling a long beam which was pressed up into their vaginas Special gold circlets placed on their foreheads. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" groaned the busty Guyanese Amazon and the Teen Amazon of Guyana in unison as the pole began to vibrate.

With Kula, Dianna and Hunter looking on...King Akala explained to Ocelot Woman and Ocelot Girl the nature of their predicament. "Struggle all you wish female fools!!...The circlets connect you through a psychic link...not only will you experience the physical arousal of each other...but you shall feel the mental arousal as well...with each orgasm you experience...the torment of your partner shall be magnified...every time you reach climax...it will make escape increasingly impossible!!...Akala has prevailed yet again!!" gloated the evil king. Kula smiled...while Dianna Rose and Hunter exchanged knowing looks.

Realising on a subconscious level the kind of peril they were in...Ocelot Woman and Ocelot Girl struggled to break free. However as they struggled... the big brown breasts of the sexy Amazon of Guyana and the smaller rounder breasts of her junior partner rubbed repeatedly against each other

"Uuuuuuuh...Ocelot Girl...We have to resist...Uuuuuunh...Our Ocelot Nipples...are getting so...hh

...hh...hh...aaaa...rrr...d...We have to resist...thoughts...of sex...and...sleep...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh"

groaned Kim Parmasar...the 24 year old Stabroek News investigative journalist who was Ocelot Woman.

She struggled to resist the lingering effects of the aphrodisiac oil which Kula had poured all over every inch of her awesome chest...making her famous puffy black nipples and areolas...hard and shiny like diamonds. However 16 year old American teenager Britney Sanderson...who was Ocelot Girl was finding it difficult to do what her senior partner was telling her to do. Writhing in futility to break Ocelot Woman's golden lasso...which bound her hands together...as they bound the busty Guyanese Amazon's hands as well...Britney could not resist the contact between her naked chest and Kim's

The lingering effects of the femminite gas on her teenage nipples and areolas...also made it difficult for Britney to resist the growing sexual urges within her. "Uuuuuuuuuh...Ocelot Woman...Uuuuuuuh...I...I

can't do it...Uuuuuuuuh...Your Ocelot Nipples...Uuuuuuuh...feel so good...rubbing against mine...Uuuuh

making me think...think of my boyfriend...David...Uuuuuuuuh...so turned on...Uuuuuuuuh...tired...so tired...Uuuuuuuh...can't....I can't hold on...Uuuuuuuuuh" confessed Ocelot Girl as she stared with sleepy blue eyes in the slits of her ocelot pelt mask at Ocelot Woman..as her teen tits became hard as rocks.

As Britney's thick brown nipples and areolas...rubbed repeatedly against Kim's famous puffy black nipples and areolas...Kim found it increasingly difficult not to think about her handsome partner at the Stabroek News...Johnny Chan who did not know she was Ocelot Woman and who she secretly had feelings for. The sensations of Britney's young athletic tanned body...against her curvaceous and muscular brown body...her big brown breasts...pressing against Britney's full teenage breasts...were causing Kim to feel desires she never had before.

As Britney's aroused thick brown nipples brushed repeatedly against Kim's famous puffy black nipples...

Kim was bombarded with sexual images and fantasies of both Johnny...and Britney's boyfriend David....who was Johnny's cousin....their breasts being touched...their super nipples and areolas fondled into hardness. "Uuuuuuuuh...have to fight....Uuuuuuuuh...My Ocelot Nipples....are...getting...so...so...so

..h...h...h...aaaa...rr..d...Thoughts of sex...sleep...getting stronger...Uuuuuuuunh...must not cum...must not

pass out...or we will be finished..." moaned the sexy Amazon of Guyana as she rubbed her awesome chest against the teenage bust of her junior partner.

However Kim's desperate battle not to orgasm was proving too erotic for Britney to bear. Weakened by femminite gas in her ample teen breasts...Ocelot Girl was unable to withstand the erotic bombardment through the psychic link between herself and Ocelot Woman...her own sexual fantasies combining with those of the mighty Amazon of Guyana. "Uuuuuuuh...My Ocelot Nipples....Uuuuuuh....so turned on...Ocelot Breasts...so weak....sexy...sleepy....can't hold on...gotta...gotta...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuh

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Britney as she cummed between her shapely thighs.. the force of her orgasm...stunning her into submission.

To Kim's surprise...Britney leaned forward...and began to kiss each of her big brown breasts in turn...her lips sucking on each of the busty Guyanese Amazon's famous puffy black nipples and areolas in turn. Her tongue licking them...over and over again. "Uuuuuuuuuuh....Ocelot Girl...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...

I...feel myself....weakening...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Have to stay awake...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Must not...Uuuuuuh

...lose consciousness...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Must not cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cried Ocelot Woman as she writhed helplessly against Ocelot Girl's erotic attacks against her big brown breasts.

Kula let Ocelot Woman's torment continue for a few minutes longer...before gesturing with her left hand

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Ocelot Girl as greenish fumes swirled around her head...making her blue eyes roll up in the slits of her ocelot pelt mask. Motioning to two Kitu soldiers...Kula ordered them to approach the two bound super heroines. One untied the golden lasso from Britney's wrists...allowing her to collapse to the stone floor...unconscious. Keeping Kim's hands bound with the other end of her own golden lasso...one soldier held the free end of the lasso...and gave it to Kula as she approached.

"You will stay weak and sleepy Ocelot Woman..." commanded Kula as she gripped the free end of the big breasted Guyanese crime fighter's magic lasso. "Yes...Stay weak...Stay sleepy..." replied Kim...standing with her head bowed between her big brown breasts...her hands bound behind her back...her erotic bare feet flat on the stone floor...her muscular legs slightly apart. King Akala looked on with approval at his sorceress' taming of the mighty Amazon of Guyana. "Take care of Ocelot Woman as you see fit Kula...Mine is the pleasure of taming the Jaguar Woman..." declared Akala.

"As you command my King..." replied Kula as she led the subdued and sleepy Ocelot Woman towards a stone table. "Lie here...Make no attempt to escape" ordered Kula. "Yes..." agreed Kim..who had no choice but to obey...under the influence of her lasso's Amerindian magic. She lay flat on her back...allowing Kula to stretch her slender muscular arms above her head...secure her lasso bound wrists to the top of the stone table...spread her muscular legs wide open...and shackle her erotic bare feet...at her shapely ankles to the bottom of the table.

The evil sorceress revealed a bottle in front of Kim and opened it. Ocelot Woman caught a whiff of a sweet scent coming from the bottle and knew immediately what it was. "No....Uuuuuuuh...Not more oil

...No...if you put that on my Ocelot Breasts...rub it into my Ocelot Nipples...rub it on my Ocelot Clit...

...You will force me to cum...will be knocked unconscious...You can do anything to me then...Uuuuuuh

...cannot...get...free..." sighed the sexy Amazon of Guyana...as she tugged helplessly at her bonds. Still bound by her golden lasso...Ocelot Woman had no choice but to tell the truth to the evil sorceress.

Meanwhile...King Akala ordered another Kitu soldier to raise Jaguar Woman out of the bubbling hot spring that was laced with femminite. As the buxom jungle cat was hoisted out of the spring...the evil king admired the way her body gleamed from the femminite-laced water. He observed that the big golden nipples and areolas which capped Jaguar Woman's large brown breasts were shiny...hard and erect...while the clump of black pubic hair between her large soft muscular thighs was totally damp...her clitoris in an advanced state of arousal.

As she dangled helplessly before King Akala...Jaguar Woman stared with sleepy light brown eyes at her girl friend...policewoman Juliana Torres...who stood in a hypnotic trance next to the evil leader of the Kitu tribe.

"Uuuuuuuuunh....Juliana...My nipples and areolas of gold...are so hard...my clitoris...aroused...Uuuuuuuunh

....so weak...so tired...Please....Uuuuuuuuuuh...Need your help...Uuuuuuuuh...to get free..." pleaded the big breasted Brazilian heroine...as her head swayed from side to side...the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet..with their golden claw like toenails...twitching helplessly...struggling desperately to stay conscious... as Akala approached her.

"Your beloved Juliana Torres is under my control Jaguar Woman...You cannot save her...You cannot even save yourself!!" gloated King Akala as he cupped the large light brown breasts of the helpless Heroine of the Amazon. "Uuuuuuuuunh!!!!...My nipples and areolas of gold!!!!...Uuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!...Being tormented again!!!....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuunhh!!!!!...I am getting so weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuh....and tired....Uuuuuh...so...very

...very tired....Juliana....Akala plans to knock me out...Uuuuuuuuuuh....He does not fight fair...Uuuuuuuuuuuh

...Help...me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" pleaded the buxom jungle cat to her policewoman girlfriend...who was unmoved..by her pleas.

As the movements of Jaguar Woman's voluptuous and muscular light brown body slowed.... Akala released his grip on her large light brown breasts...observing the big golden nipples and areolas which capped their summits were erect and harder than stone. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuh....My golden nipples...and areolas...are so hard

....barely able...to stay awake...cannot move....so weak...so helpless...if you make me cum...I will be completely defeated....Uuuuuuuuuh" confessed the buxom jungle cat as she stared with sleepy light brown eyes at the evil king.

"Yes...I shall now probe your defenceless sex...and then I shall hypnotise you...You shall serve as my slave queen for eternity and your allies shall be my slaves also!!" gloated King Akala. "Uuuuuuuuuh...No...Jaguar Woman...Uuuuuuuuuh" groaned Ocelot Woman as Kula poured drops of aphrodisiac oil on her throbbing clitoris...arousing the sexy Amazon of Guyana...in preparation for the final act to subdue her. Ocelot Girl lay unconscious on the stone floor close by...while Panther Woman was struggling to stay awake as the femminite-laced water of the hot spring she was immersed in....made her dark brown nipples and areolas rock hard...and excited her submerged clitoris.

"Uuuuuuuuuh....Carlos....Uuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Maria as she thought about the handsome Justice Minister of Peru..as unconsciousness loomed for her as well. Final defeat and eternal slavery seemed to be a foregone conclusion for the four super heroines. Ocelot Girl was already unconscious...while Panther Woman was nearly there. Akala extended his right hand towards the throbbing clitoris of the dangling Jaguar Woman...

while Kula slowly poured drop by drop of aphrodisiac oil on to the thick glossy black pubic jungle between Ocelot Woman's outstretched large muscular thighs...hardening her clitoris...building her towards climax and defeat.

However before Akala and Kula could finish off Jaguar Woman and Ocelot Woman respectively...the grounds of El Dorado shuddered with tremendous force as the explosive charges set by Snake Eyes and Moon detonated. Cries of Kitu soldiers filled the air...taken by surprise...as the guard towers on the southern wall of the city...which had the laser mirrors used so brutally to decimate the attacking Amerindians...went up in flames...the bodies of some 100 Kitu soldiers went flying through the air or hurtling towards the ground...as the wall gave way in several places...creating gaping holes in the perimeter. Mentalo...Chief of the Jaga Tribe saw this...and raising his spear in his right hand..signalled the attack.

Amerindian warn horns sounded...as the Jaga warriors and their Amerindian allies charged forward...breaching the defences of El Dorado...engaging the startled Kitu soldiers on equal terms for the first time in hand to hand combat. Emerging from the shadows....Snake Eyes unleashed the fury of his M-134 minigun on the disorganised ranks of Kitu soldiers. They screamed in agony at a series of tracers cut them down before they knew what was happening. Snake killed 50 in his first salvo. Some Kitu soldiers formed a defensive position...closing ranks...locking their shields together...levelling their spears...preparing to fire their laser tips.

Snake levelled his M-134 at them and opened fire. The soldiers found out the hard way that their shields were useless against the weapon wielded by the Ultimate Soldier...as its armour piercing rounds ripped their gold shields to pieces...killing another 60 Kitu soldiers and mortally wounding 20 more. From the top of a nearby temple...Moon took aim with his sniper rifle...switched to rapid fire mode and cut loose. The helmeted heads of 30 Kitu soldiers exploded like watermelons as his armour piercing bullets found their marks. The two elite commandos then heard a sonic roar in the skies over head.

Looking up...they saw their ride...the sleek black helicopter gunship codenamed Nighthawk entering the fray. "Go get em Hawk!!...Weapons hot!!" said Snake Eyes into his com-link. "Roger that.." replied the gunship's ace pilot...Hank "Hawk" Lee as he located his targets. Pressing the firing button on his flight stick... Hank fired off a salvo of Maverick missiles at some of the other guard towers before they could bring their laser mirrors into action. He destroyed seven towers and 30 soldiers with that. Switching to the gunship's miniguns...he rained more armour piercing rounds on the retreating Kitu soldiers...clearing a path for his partners and the invading Amerindians towards the Palace...leaving another 60 soldiers dead and 40 badly wounded.

"What is happening??!!" cried Akala...who was shocked to hear the sounds of battle drawing closer to the Palace. Realising the city's defences had been breached...Dianna Rose and Hunter ran out of the inner sanctum...to the surprise of the evil king. "Traitors!!!...Cowards!!!..None shall defy Akala and live!!!" cried King Akala as he turned his attention away from the captive Jaguar Woman. In the jaded mind of the jumbo breasted crime fighter...the words of Doctor Tanya Ford...her alter ego were heard loud and clear. "This is your chance Jaguar Woman!!..You have to concentrate!!..You have to fight!!..Now!!"

To be continued

Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:15 pm