Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:43 pm

Samurai Woman 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Samurai Woman 3
Samurai Woman 3

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." sighed SAMURAI WOMAN...the busty Heroine of Japan...as she slowly...painfully regained consciousness...after suffering her first massive defeat. Yukio's brown eyes slowly opened in the slits of her iron silver mask...as she felt lingering pain her big pink nipples and areolas which capped the peaks of her great white breasts...and profound soreness in her virgin clitoris...after suffering her first major defeat...since she acquired the powers of Samurai Woman...left her humble village to fight for justice in Japan.

The seven foot swordswoman was shocked to discover that she was only wearing her mask...and she was bound hands and erotic bare feet atop a table in the same saki bar where she had gone in pursuit of the brutal assassins known as the Toyota Sisters. Yukio reasoned that once she captured them...she would force them to tell her who was trying to destabilise the peace in Japan. Her moans caught the attention of Big Sister and Little Sister...who were waiting for her to awaken so as to continue their torment of her. Little Sister...holding the gleaming S-Katana...the sword of the busty Heroine of Japan.

"Uuuuh...My sword...Give it back to me you villains..." sighed Yukio...tugging weakly at the ropes binding her to the table. "As you wish..." grinned Little Sister as she rested the cold steel of the S-Katana atop the big pink nipples of the helpless Japanese heroine. "Uuuuuuuunh!!!!!....Weak...Uuuuuuuuuunh!!!!..Tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!...Helpless...Uuuuuuuuunh!!!!" complained Samurai Woman as she writhed helplessly atop the table in response to this erotic stimuli.

Little Sister kept the blade on Yukio's fabulous tits for two minutes...before removing it. Even after it was removed...Samurai Woman's voluptuous and muscular body continued to writhe erotically...reeling from the cold sensation of her own S-Katana's gleaming steel blade being placed atop her big pink nipples and areolas...keeping them hard and erect. "There is no escape for you now Samurai Woman!...You have fallen into our trap...and now we know how to easily defeat you!!" gloated Little Sister.

"Uuuuunh...Fight with honour...Release me...Give me back my sword...Uuuuunh...Uuuuunh" groaned Yukio as she struggled helplessly before the Toyota Sisters. Bound to the table...her muscular arms and legs outstretched...totally naked and wearing only her iron silver mask...Yukio knew her only hope was for her big pink nipples and areolas to soften..so she would be strong again to battle the enemies of Japan. However the Toyota Sisters were already wise to Samurai Woman's plans were not about to allow that to happen.

"You will not stop us Samurai Woman!!...We shall destroy the Imperial Palace...Kill the Emperor...and this will bring chaos to Japan!!" declared Little Sister. "You will not succeed...I will defeat you..." vowed Yukio as she felt her big pink nipples and areolas...becoming softer...and knew she would soon be strong enough to defeat the two female assassins. However having realised what the busty Heroine of Japan was planning...the Toyota Sisters thwarted her efforts.

Big Sister grabbed hold of Yukio's large white breasts and began to squeeze them hard...her coarse fingers digging into her breasts...especially her big pink nipples and areolas. Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!...My Samurai Breasts!!!....Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!...Pain!!!....Aaaaaaaargh!!!!!...Becoming weak again!!!!....Aaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!" moaned the sexy swordswoman in absolutely agony as she writhed helplessly atop the table. Little Sister smiled as she stepped forward. "Now to tame your fiery spirit!!" gloated Little Sister. "No!!!..Not my Samurai Slit!!!...No!!!!...No!!!!...No!!!!" cried Yukio in a panic...Big Sister grabbed the large white breasts of the sexy swordswoman again....squeezing them harder than before...digging her coarse fingers deep and hard into Yukio's big pink nipples and areolas.

"No!!!....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!...Pain!!!!.....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!...Weak!!!!...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!...I am so weak!!!!....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!" admitted Samurai Woman...as she writhed helplessly atop the table...unable to free herself. "Now you are ready foolish one!!...Ready to be tamed!!" sneered Little Sister as she started playing with Yukio's shaven clitoris.

"Noooooo!!!!!....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!...Pleeeease!!!!!...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!..You are dishonouring me!!!!!....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!!...Uuuuh!!!...Uuuuh!!!!...Uuuuuuuuh!!!

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!!!!!" moaned Samurai Woman as Little Sister stroked her clitoris vigorously....while Big Sister pinched her hard in her big pink nipples and areolas which capped the peaks of her large white breasts.

Little Sister grinned as she played with Yukio's shaven clitoris...making her become excited and wet...delighting in the ways the busty Heroine of Japan writhed helplessly atop the wooden table as she was aroused. "So you are a virgin eh Samurai Woman?...Your vagina had never experienced sexual pleasure such as this...have patience...this is just the beginning" quipped Little Sister. Her words caused fear to set into the mind of the seven foot superwoman...who was bound...naked and completely helpless against the Toyota Sisters.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!....AAAAAAAAAH!!!!" screamed Samurai Woman as Big Sister started biting her big pink nipples hard with her teeth...several times. "Uuuuuuuuunh!!!...Uuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!" moaned Samurai Woman as Big Sister squeezed her nipples again...causing thin streams of white breast milk to squirt into the air. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!!....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!..Uuuuuuuuuunh!!!!"

cried Yukio as Little Sister continued to vigorously rub her clitoris...which was very wet now...making its lips hard...and begin to part...allowing her access to the heroine's cunt.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!" cried Samurai Woman as Little Sister placed her right index finger inside of the Japanese heroine's sensitive spot...making her orgasm in ten seconds. Little Sister then began to vigorously move her right index and middle fingers...rapidly in and out of Yukio's cunt...which throbbed painfully as she did so.

"Nooooo!!!!....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!...Pain!!!!...Uuuuh!!!...Uuuuuuuuh!!!!

...Pleasure!!!!...Uuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!...I cannot....Uuuuuh!!!!...cannot....Uuuuuuuh!!!!" confessed

Yukio...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of the iron silver mask which covered the upper part of her face.

The sexy toes of her erotic bare feet...twitching frantically as her nipples and cunt were attacked by the Toyota Sisters. Little Sister knew from the reactions of the busty Heroine of Japan to the erotic attacks on her huge white breasts and on her shaven clitoris...that Yukio was tottering on the verge of another humiliating defeat...and it was time to push her over the edge. "Noooooo!!!...Uuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!.....Weak!!!...Uuuuuuuuuuunh!!!!...Tired!!!....Excited!!!!...Uuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!..My sword!!!...Uuuuuh!!!...Need my sword...Uuuuuuuuunh!!!" cried Samurai Woman as Little Sister..rapidly moved two fingers in and out of her throbbing cunt.

"This is what you want Samurai Woman?!...Then so be it!!" sneered Little Sister as she took the S-Katana and laid the gleaming steel blade atop the swollen pink lips of the sexy swordswoman's clitoris...while Big Sister kept pinching Samurai Woman in her hard and erect big pink nipples and areolas. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!...My sword!!!...Being used against me!!!...Resting on my Samurai Slit!!!!...Oooooooooooooooh!!!!...It's steel is so cold!!!!...Must surrender!!!...Dizzy!!!....Tired!!!..Excited!!!...I am going to...going

to...Uuuh...Uuuh..Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..."moaned Samurai Woman as a waterfall of white liquid flowed out of her cunt...on either side of her blade...and fell to the floor.

"Yes Samurai Woman....fall asleep...You know you want to..." mocked Little Sister as she watched Yukio's brown eyes close slowly in the slits of her iron silver mask...her voluptuous and muscular white body going totally limp as the series of orgasms which exploded between her large thighs...knocked her into complete unconsciousness. The Toyota Sisters laughed at the big breasted Japanese swordswoman as she lay defeated before them...her large white breasts rising and falling slowly as she slept.

"Samurai Woman is completely helpless and unconscious...She will stay that way for hours...Prepare the explosives...They will finish her off...while we turn Japan into a living hell!!" declared Little Sister. Big Sister nodded as she place a box of dynamite sticks directly underneath the table where the sexy swordswoman lay bound...naked except for her iron silver mask...and unconscious. Little Sister lit the fuse...and together with her larger sibling...ran out of the saki bar...thinking the explosion would surely eliminate Samurai Woman once and for all.

However as the fuse got closer to the dynamite...a voice echoed through the jaded brain of the busty Heroine of Japan...seeking to rouse her out of her erotic induced slumber. "Samurai Woman!!...Yukio!!" cried the female voice. "Uuuuuuuh...Mother...Is that you?" sighed the busty Heroine of Japan as an image of a beautiful woman appeared before her sleepy brown eyes. Yukio's mother had died when she was a little girl and her memories of her were vague as her father spoke little of her as she grew older.

"Yes...You must recover...the lives of many people in Japan depend on you my daughter..." said the vision. "I....I am...so weak...my breasts...my vagina....in so much pain...making me so tired...only want to sleep....I am helpless...I can do...nothing...except...sleep..." sighed Samurai Woman as the fuse got closer to the dynamite. "I know how you feel...I felt that way once...but you must act..." said the vision as it vanished before Yukio's sleepy brown eyes...and a series of images...of her father...her village...men...women...children of Japan...swirled around before her...as if to will her into action.

"Uuuuuh...Must overcome pain...desire to sleep...Must...fight..." resolved Samurai Woman as she flexed her muscular arms and legs...with effort...willing her big pink nipples to relax and become soft...causing strength to flow through her curvaceous and muscular seven foot frame. Snapping the ropes binding her to the table...Yukio...quickly threw the dynamite through the roof of the bar..and into the sky where it exploded harmlessly...without hurting anyone. "Now to stop those assassins and thwart the plans of the Hanzo Clan who they work for..." resolved Samurai Woman as she donned her thin iron silver bra and iron silver panty again.

Thinking they had finished off the big breasted swordswoman...the Toyota Sisters were in a secluded part of the Imperial Palace...setting up their bombs. "Samurai Woman must be mincemeat now!" grinned Big Sister to her smaller sibling. However it was another voice which answered that statement. " Are you speaking about me?!" quipped Yukio as she approached them...with her gleaming S-Katana in her hands...ready for action. The Toyota Sisters stopped what they were doing and turned to face the busty Heroine of Japan.

They were surprised to see Samurai Woman...thinking for certain the explosion would have killed her. "How did you escape?!...We knocked you out!!" declared Little Sister. "That does not matter...but you will not easily defeat me!!" quipped Samurai Woman as she approached them. Big Sister charged towards the sexy swordswoman...intent on destroying her... while Little Sister beat a hasty retreat. Big Sister hurled her iron ball...determined to knockout the busty Heroine of Japan with a blow to the middle of her wide chest.

However Yukio was expecting this and with a sweep of her sword...sliced the iron ball in two...the explosive fallout...blowing Big Sister back into a wall which collapsed upon her. "Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh"

groaned Big Sister as she faded into unconsciousness. "In a fair fight...I cannot be defeated!" quipped Samurai Woman as she turned and ran after Little Sister...her large white breasts bobbing up and down sexily in her thin iron silver bra...with every step of her erotic bare feet...and every stride of her muscular legs.

Seeing Little Sister run into one of the rooms at the back of the Palace...Samurai Woman ran into the room without a second thought. As she did...series of bombs exploded around the big breasted Japanese heroine...on the floor..at her erotic bare feet. Within seconds...Yukio was engulfed in thick clouds of black smoke. "Uhhh...Smoke is making me...feel dizzy...but by Samurai Breasts...remain strong..." groaned Samurai Woman as she tried to fan the smoke away with her S-Katana. The distraction worked perfectly for Little Sister who hurled a chain at the dazed heroine.

"Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!...My Samurai Breasts!!!...Pain again!!!....Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!" cried Yukio...her S-Katana falling to the floor. "You defeated my sister but I am more intelligent!!" declared Little Sister as she jumped the sexy swordswoman from behind...and unfastened her thin iron silver bra.

"UUUUUUUNH!!!!...MY SAMURAI NIPPLES!!!!....UUUUUUUNH!!!!...PAIN!!!!...UUUUUUUUUUNH!!!

....SLEEPY!!!...UUUUUUUUNH!!!!..BECOMING VERY SLEEPY!!!!...UUUUUUUUUUNH!!!! groaned Yukio as she collapsed against Little Sister's smaller frame....her muscular legs kicking frantically in the air...as she struggled to get free.

As she kept pinching Yukio in her big pink nipples...making her sleepy and weak with pain...with her right hand...Little Sister reached down with her left hand....pulling the busty Heroine of Japan's iron silver panties down to her knees. "NOOOOOOO!!!!....UUUUUUUUUH!!!!...NOT MY SAMURAI SLIT!!!....UUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!....NOT AGAIN!!!!......UUUUUUUUUUUH!!!" pleaded Samurai Woman as Little Sister rubbed her shaven clitoris vigorously...making her become wet and excited. She smiled as the dual attack on the sexy swordswoman's nipples and clitoris...made her struggles slow...as sleep began to descend on her again...as pressure built between her large thighs towards an orgasm.

"You will not win Samurai Woman!!...Your weakness is easily exploited...once I knock you out...the bombs will be found and you will be blamed!!" gloated Little Sister. As her brown eyes fluttered in the slits of her iron silver mask...the urge for sex and sleep almost unbearable...Yukio remembered the words of her mother...and extended her right hand towards her fallen sword. The blade of the S-Katana gleamed...as it flew to the hand of its mistress. In a single motion...Samurai Woman drove the blade into Little Sister's gut.

"Urrrrrrrrhhh" groaned Little Sister as she fell dead to the floor...the chain with her... freeing Yukio seconds before she cummed. However the female assassin had done enough damage to the sexy swordswoman. "Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yukio...her brown eyes rolling up in the slits of her iron silver mask as she collapsed to the floor a short distance away from Little Sister...a stream of white fluid spurting out from her aroused clitoris...as she slipped into unconsciousness.

From the shadows...Akira Hanzo had seen and heard everything. "You have defeated my sister's minions Samurai Woman...I shall let you sleep peacefully for now...I know how to defeat you...and

you shall soon learn of my plans for you" resolved Akira as he disappeared into the shadows. Fortunately for the busty Heroine of Japan...no one came to this part of the palace...allowing her big pink nipples to relax...her clitoris to become dry...so she could regain her strength and her consciousness.

The palace guards found Big Sister unconscious and the explosives with her. As they took her into custody....they did not see a shapely silhouette leapt away into the night sky...against the background of a full moon. Yukio knew that as Samurai Woman that she had won an important battle...but she also knew...the war to save Japan from the evil of the Hanzo Clan was now beginning.

to be continued

Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:33 pm